+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where We Can Go: A Solution to Poverty, Oppression, Wage/Debt Slavery, War Profiteering

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Amaterasu's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Where We Can Go: A Solution to Poverty, Oppression, Wage/Debt Slavery, War Profiteering

With all solutions offered - to most any problem - to date, regardless of the motive behind any given one, there is a presumption that We MUST account for Our meaningful energy expended through exchange (trade, barter, money, etc.).

Also consider the fact that ANY money system will allow the most ruthless and psychopathic to rise to the top – The Ones who are WILLING to oppress, live richly off the misery of Others, and believe They are “better” than the rest are the Ones who are WILLING to do ANYTHING to get money/power over Others.

The question is… Can We get rid of the NEED for money? Can We stop accounting for the products and services We use and exchange and ALL have access to this planet’s gifts, Each to One’s comfort level? Can We move into a society that is motivated with social currency such as recognition, respect, honor, fame for having contributed to the betterment, rather than for having been ruthless enough? And if so, HOW?

Consider:

If You’re like Me and don’t want Your children to grow up on this corpora-fascist, New World Order, Geoengineered, Agenda 21ed, fluoridated, GMOed, Georgia Guidestoned planet….

Spread the ideas widely. Keep it in Consciousness. Revolution in ideas, not blood. [smile]

"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."

"The LOVE of money is the root of all evil; remove the soil in which the root grows..."

"If the universe is mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amaterasu For This Post:

ceetee9 (3rd September 2013), grannyfranny100 (3rd September 2013), Inaiá (3rd September 2013), Irishmammy (15th September 2013), ponda (3rd September 2013), shadowstalker (3rd September 2013), spiritguide (3rd September 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd September 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,612 times in 320 posts

Default Re: Where We Can Go: A Solution to Poverty, Oppression, Wage/Debt Slavery, War Profiteering

This post reminded me of an episode from Star Trek: The Next Generation called "The Neutral Zone" where one of the humans they awakened from a cryogenic sleep is asking about all his money and wealth that he used to have. Makes me wonder though, if mankind is able to survive the next one thousand or even ten thousand years, how will we be remembered as well as what will be written about us in the history books? I quit my job of three years in the customer service - technical support industry for the mere fact that I believed it was the sole reason behind me feeling miserable everyday. My decision was not the best in the short term, but in the long term - it has proven to be the right choice. Money and possessions will eventually return to the Earth from whence they came and I would rather be remembered for the knowledge and creativity I bestowed on to others rather than all the nice things I possessed which my progeny will inherit.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

ceetee9 (3rd September 2013), grannyfranny100 (3rd September 2013), ruthy (6th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd September 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Where We Can Go: A Solution to Poverty, Oppression, Wage/Debt Slavery, War Profiteering

Quote Posted by Amaterasu (here)

The question is… Can We get rid of the NEED for money? Can We stop accounting for the products and services We use and exchange and ALL have access to this planet’s gifts, Each to One’s comfort level? Can We move into a society that is motivated with social currency such as recognition, respect, honor, fame for having contributed to the betterment, rather than for having been ruthless enough? And if so, HOW?

Yes we can.

How? ...Humanity, everyone must realize the truth that each one is not separate from the rest but rather interconnected and interdependent. Only then everything from goods to services will be freely and joyfully given and taken without auditing. To start
    with we must be able to eliminate those who are poisoning our minds to advance their agenda. Respect honor and all the virtue you can think of is inherent to everyone of us. Without these mind control freaks these virtues will come out naturally.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

ceetee9 (3rd September 2013), grannyfranny100 (3rd September 2013), Inaiá (3rd September 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

LivioRazlo, I remember that Star Trek episode, too. Sure seems lots of people have modeled themselves on that character!

Recently I was reading about Citizens Climate Lobby, a newer organization. They are promoting carbon taxes that will run through a federal agency to finance new climate initiatives with excess monies returned to citizens. Their solutions are all based on the current monetary systems and political structures. We all know that such monies administered by government agencies are influenced by corporate lobbyists. Yet I can not speak up with any alternatives. I wish such citizen taxes didn't loop through government agencies and get diluted. But being a product of the current systems, it is hard for me to envision an alternative were citizen monies are used to help inventors of new energy systems.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nature (here)

Yes we can.

How? ...Humanity, everyone must realize the truth that each one is not separate from the rest but rather interconnected and interdependent. Only then everything from goods to services will be freely and joyfully given and taken without auditing. To start
    with we must be able to eliminate those who are poisoning our minds to advance their agenda. Respect honor and all the virtue you can think of is inherent to everyone of us. Without these mind control freaks these virtues will come out naturally.
    I say all that is not necessary - and any solution that requires Humans to first change is doomed. All We have to do is add free energy, spend taxes to retro-fit and create new items, and to add robots in necessary positions no One WANTS to do. In the end, it does not matter how much We spend, debt vanishes with money.

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I say all that is not necessary - and any solution that requires Humans to first change is doomed. All We have to do is add free energy, spend taxes to retro-fit and create new items, and to add robots in necessary positions no One WANTS to do. In the end, it does not matter how much We spend, debt vanishes with money.
    But any solution that does not require humans to change is not really a solution. We may be all liberated from an oppressing money system but we will, little by little, recreate it. I believe this is true because we will still have all the faults that lead to the creation of that system in the first place.
    All change must include spiritual evolution. On the other hand, I also believe that the betterment of humans should help get us out of our spiritual stupor, and as more and more people find a connection to their True Self it will help those further behind in the spiritual path to find their way.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to littleOne For This Post:

Inaiá (3rd September 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Amaterasu, thank you for the time and space to think about what is the truth of the matter.

The question is… What must we get rid of?
    Or, put in another way, what must we get instead?

Money is the representation of a group of spiritual/emotional/psychic diseases such as selfishness and the lust for power, and these diseases are the real stuff that we must get rid of. Other unnecessary things will go along.

"How? ...Humanity, everyone must realize the truth that each one is not separate from the rest but rather interconnected and interdependent. Only then everything from goods to services will be freely and joyfully given and taken without auditing". Nature

"...any solution that does not require humans to change is not really a solution. We may be all liberated from an oppressing money system but we will, little by little, recreate it." littleOne

That's so true folks!

How do we change ourselves? An religion i know says that we can do that by putting our energy in the expression of the values that naturally opposes those diseases: Altruism, Cooperation, Care...

Light for all!

We are walking together.

o/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Inaiá For This Post:

Wind (4th September 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by littleOne (here)
    But any solution that does not require humans to change is not really a solution. We may be all liberated from an oppressing money system but we will, little by little, recreate it. I believe this is true because we will still have all the faults that lead to the creation of that system in the first place.
    All change must include spiritual evolution. On the other hand, I also believe that the betterment of humans should help get us out of our spiritual stupor, and as more and more people find a connection to their True Self it will help those further behind in the spiritual path to find their way.
    [smile] Ah, but You see, what changes is MOTIVE. Without profit motive there are so many things that hurt society that will no longer emerge:

War profiteering - and all wars for at least 1000 years have been incited, and often supplied on both sides, by the profiteers.
    Pharma profiteering - MANY cures are hidden and suppressed so as to profit off Our illnesses.
    Stealing - why would One steal if One can go to the interweb and order one, have it delivered, all for free?
    Defrauding - what could One offer, and why would One want to?
    GMO - where would be the point?

That is just a very short list of MANY poor behavior choices for which there will be little or no motive. AND...

What supplants profit as motive is: because We CARE. Because We LOVE to do something, because We want to help someOne who needs it. Because it will make things BETTER in some way. Most Humans are like that. (The psychopathic "elite" do heinous, ugly things and BLAME it on "Humanity;" many believe the lie.)

So again, no need to change the People; change the MOTIVE.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amaterasu For This Post:

Irishmammy (15th September 2013), littleOne (4th September 2013), LivioRazlo (4th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread