+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you like about Avalon? A reason to value differently...

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

Default Re: What do you like about Avalon? A reason to value differently...

Greetings Ernie...
    I agree with the above posts...a great deal of learning gifted here...and many minds much sharper than my own...so I gain insights I might not have considered without the input of 'other like minds'...I feel grateful for a place I can retreat to daily, where there is RESPECT for others...and agendas are not mandated...
    A true love connection exists here, not found much at other sites...and to know that people from all over the world come together here, and get along quite nicely...very refreshing. My thanks to you ALL. Blessings.
    end of line.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

aranuk (5th September 2013), Bill Ryan (4th September 2013), Camilo (4th September 2013), CD7 (4th September 2013), ceetee9 (4th September 2013), Christine (5th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2013), donk (4th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2013), Hazel (4th September 2013), heretogrow (4th September 2013), Joseph McAree (5th September 2013), meeradas (4th September 2013), onawah (4th September 2013), petra (12th July 2019), Selene (4th September 2013), soleil (5th September 2013), ulli (4th September 2013), WhiteFeather (4th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Personally, I've recently said in another thread 'what it is about Avalon'..

but I will add and I hope its true on the etheric level:

I see us all gathered in a large circle of union - a great exchange of consciousness... sharing warmth, laughter, food and beverages, while infusing the world with the best of our melded knowledge, wisdom, peace and love.

Sheesh what a hippy
    Last edited by Hazel; 4th September 2013 at 16:03.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Avalon is where I have found a comfortable place to curl up and purr....

I'm allowed to listen to things I've never heard before, to lift my voice and add a comment when I have something to say. I'm not forthcoming enough to have made many personal contacts, but many of you are dear to me.

I've found my kind of people.

5. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Anchor (5th September 2013), aranuk (5th September 2013), Bill Ryan (4th September 2013), Camilo (4th September 2013), CD7 (4th September 2013), ceetee9 (4th September 2013), Christine (5th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2013), donk (4th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2013), Hazel (4th September 2013), heretogrow (4th September 2013), Joseph McAree (5th September 2013), Kryztian (6th September 2013), Lefty Dave (4th September 2013), mischief (5th September 2013), onawah (4th September 2013), Selene (4th September 2013), selinam (4th September 2013), soleil (5th September 2013), ulli (4th September 2013), WhiteFeather (4th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Ernie, I appreciate the reminder......

I always always have been searching for Avalon

7. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anchor (5th September 2013), aranuk (5th September 2013), Bill Ryan (4th September 2013), Camilo (4th September 2013), CD7 (4th September 2013), ceetee9 (4th September 2013), Christine (5th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2013), donk (4th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2013), Hazel (4th September 2013), heretogrow (4th September 2013), Joseph McAree (5th September 2013), Lefty Dave (4th September 2013), meeradas (4th September 2013), onawah (4th September 2013), Selene (4th September 2013), soleil (5th September 2013), ulli (4th September 2013), WhiteFeather (4th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

For me it was a lot like a lot of what I saw at the (ECETI) ranch...I was one of the "masses" stumbling around, looking for the "reality of the paranormal", and being blown away to find genuine spirituality lovingly shared by those already immersed in it.

Avalon is a beacon, calling to those thirsting for knowledge of existence, life...love.

9. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Great thread Ernie. Well, you guys have said it all. I never belonged to any internet forum before PA, nor after PA. I've heard it's the best out there, and I have no reason to doubt it after picking here and there. I know many have tried to emulate it with no success. I feel at home here. Thanks Bill, mods and all here.
    Last edited by Camilo; 4th September 2013 at 20:13.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Anchor (5th September 2013), aranuk (5th September 2013), ceetee9 (4th September 2013), Christine (5th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2013), donk (4th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2013), Hazel (4th September 2013), heretogrow (4th September 2013), Joseph McAree (5th September 2013), meeradas (5th September 2013), onawah (4th September 2013), petra (12th July 2019), Selene (4th September 2013), ulli (4th September 2013), WhiteFeather (4th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

hello Ernie!

What do I like about Avalon?

the variety

there is always someone pushing the envelope and always someone reminding us to keep our heads on straight at the same time! lol

there is a nice mix of common sense and spiritual adventure here.

also in the event i leave my shell and wanted to talk to someone 1 on 1, instead of hiding in the herd like i've been doing,
    the friends list function is very nice.

apologies in advance for friends on my list who never hear anything from me!!!!! i am not very good at social stuff LOL

Bill Ryan's posts are usually very humorous or serious, which is also a nice surprise @-@
    They are either uplifting or inspiring.

also i appreciate the extremely hardworking admins and mods -- i've never been to a site where the code of mod conduct is so pristine.

here's the best one though: "I'm glad that I'm still here" -- my spouse said that one lmao

12. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

All of the reasons above are true for me as well as the following...
    I've been on Avalon a long time, and for various reasons, I've spent a lot of time here.
    Over the years, the personality of Avalon has changed repeatedly and the energy shifts have been pretty amazing, whether for better or worse.
    Even in the worst of times, there's always been something interesting enough to keep me coming back.
    And even when there has been a lot of infighting, it's been a good place to learn more about how to engage in creative conflict, and to get good mirrors for my own blind spots.
    I think it's unique and kind of amazing the way personalities bleed through on this forum, even over vast distances-- I have had deep connections with people I've "met" here, and have felt enormously personally enriched, even more so at times than from many relationships I've had in non-cyber space.
    I don't think that can happen on forums that are not so religiously safeguarded as Avalon is by the Mods and Admin, as well as many of the members themselves, even though not all of us are always in 100% agreement.
    There is a kind of safe astral space that Avalonians have created, I think, and that special teamwork that happens here does a great job of protecting it.
    The occasional intruders are surely frustrated by their repeated failures to do any lasting damage to our "shielding".
    Lately I've not been as committed to posting and reading here, but I still check in almost every single day.
    There's no denying it, Avalon has become a central part of my life, and has been a very important component in my growth.
    There have been times when I've thought I should be devoting myself to more tangible goals.
    And times when the seriousness of the topics discussed here have been overwhelmingly depressing.
    When all I wanted was to make light of the seriousness, even to the point of willingly playing the Fool.
    Periods when I felt seriously out of synch with the majority of active posters at the time, including the Mods.
    Times when the mundane chit-chat seemed irrelevant and boring.
    Times when the information being shared was so compelling, I couldn't find the time to take it all in.
    Other times when I felt like Avalon was my best source of support and validation.
    Avalon keeps its fingers on the pulse and heartbeat of the world, and for better or worse, I want to stay connected to that, to have an idea of what is really going on on this planet, and to participate on as global a scale as possible from the safety and comfort of my own home , in subjects from the most mundane to the most secret and "out there".
    It's been a great ongoing education, an important slice of life, and I'm very grateful for it!
    PS
    After having despaired many times over the excess of doom and gloom in the world and on Avalon at times, it's very refreshing now to see the positive course of action that Bill Ryan has proposed and Avalonians are following through with.
    Being a meditation practitioner, a believer in our ability to affect our reality with our good intentions, and an online activist for many worthy causes for a long time, I hope this trend continues.
    Last edited by onawah; 4th September 2013 at 20:39.
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anchor (5th September 2013), aranuk (5th September 2013), ceetee9 (4th September 2013), Christine (5th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2013), donk (5th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2013), Hazel (5th September 2013), heretogrow (5th September 2013), Joseph McAree (5th September 2013), meeradas (5th September 2013), petra (12th July 2019), ulli (4th September 2013), WhiteFeather (4th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

14. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Thanks for all your beautiful posts. I hope you keep them coming.

Again. As many here have attested, this site makes a rather large contribution to the betterment of the planet and the healing of its wounds. It brings people together, helps them in any way it can, in ways too many to list and imparts knowledge and understanding in so many fields of research.

There is another dynamic at play here, in the halls of Avalon. It is the transformation that takes place within many of the individuals that participate, and perhaps among those that follow along too. It is quite an amazing thing to experience up close. Even the most learned amongst us, with probably the better grasp of what's going on in the world at large, are not immune. It is the ability to imagine that perhaps there is something they did not see or understand, some blind spot or other "vagary of perception" that has lead to conflict, and that maybe they were wrong. Maybe they were wrong...how many times in normal life do we hear someone admit that in front of their peers, in the heat of battle. How easy is it to back down, reassess, come at it from another angle? Only those tempered by the fires of experience can make that dramatic leap in understanding.

I bow to you Avalonians. You are the precursors of an entire race of truly civilized beings soon to inhabit this earth and take hold of its reigns.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

15. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

aranuk (5th September 2013), ceetee9 (4th September 2013), chocolate (14th March 2014), Christine (5th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2013), Gekko (5th September 2013), Hazel (4th September 2013), heretogrow (5th September 2013), Joseph McAree (4th September 2013), Limor Wolf (5th September 2013), meeradas (4th September 2013), onawah (4th September 2013), petra (12th July 2019), ulli (4th September 2013), WhiteFeather (4th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

16. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

What do I like about Avalon? Everything and everybody! It truly is a diamond in the rough, a beacon in the night, a port in a storm, a (slap)... Ouch! Oh, sorry, I got a bit carried away with the metaphors, like a ship without a rudder. Oops!

All seriousness aside (and, yes, that's another lame attempt at a joke too), I truly love the people on Avalon and have learned a great deal from them and it has allowed me to write about things and ideas I have had that I have only shared with a few trusted family and friends. It is like a breath of fresh air (damn, there I go again) to know that there are like minded souls out there with similar visions, dreams, and desires and that, hopefully, we can encourage others to open up and share and explore their ideas with us and the world in an effort that, maybe, just maybe, will ignite the passion within all of us to finally come together in love, peace, harmony, respect and prosperity for all living things on this planet.

Am I letting my freak flag fly too high?

Peace, Love, Dove all!
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

aranuk (5th September 2013), CD7 (4th September 2013), Christine (5th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2013), donk (5th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2013), Hazel (5th September 2013), Joseph McAree (4th September 2013), Limor Wolf (5th September 2013), meeradas (4th September 2013), onawah (4th September 2013), petra (12th July 2019), Selene (5th September 2013), WhiteFeather (4th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

There are so many posts that say what I feel about the Avalon forum! I second, third, and fourth it! My only wish is tht we met in person and were in close proximity geographically

Not long ago I read this part of a description of Avalon from wiki and thought WOW how long have I wished for paradise with eatable plants and trees everywhere? Thought it was an interesting coincidence after a couple of years of being on the forum and reading the association connected to Avalon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avalon

Quote The island of apples which men call “The Fortunate Isle” (Insula Pomorum quae Fortunata uocatur) gets its name from the fact that it produces all things of itself; the fields there have no need of the ploughs of the farmers and all cultivation is lacking except what nature provides. Of its own accord it produces grain and grapes, and apple trees grow in its woods from the close-clipped grass. The ground of its own accord produces everything instead of merely grass, and people live there a hundred years or more. There nine sisters rule by a pleasing set of laws those who come to them from our country.[9]
    By comparison, Isidore's description of the Fortunate Isles reads:

"The name of the Isles of the Fortunate signifies that they bear all good things, as if happy and blessed in the abundance of their fruits. Serviceable by nature, they bring forth fruits of valuable forests (Sua enim aptae natura pretiosarum poma silvarum parturiunt); their hilltops are clothed with vines growing by chance; in place of grasses, there is commonly vegetable and grain. Pagan error and the songs of the secular poets have held that these islands to be Paradise because of the fecundity of the soil. Situated in the Ocean to the left of Mauretania, very near the west, they are separated by the sea flowing between them."[
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

aranuk (5th September 2013), Camilo (5th September 2013), ceetee9 (4th September 2013), Christine (5th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2013), donk (5th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2013), heretogrow (5th September 2013), Joseph McAree (4th September 2013), meeradas (4th September 2013), petra (12th July 2019), soleil (5th September 2013), WhiteFeather (4th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

20. Link to Post #32
    Scotland Avalon Member Joseph McAree's Avatar
    Thanks

The reason I am here is to learn, I know of no better place to educate yourself about the real events the real world we live in. I thank all the like minded people how spend time putting together their thoughts onto the forum and many of the replies are so interesting and well develop the thread even further so the interesting post becomes an intriguing post, many thanks to each and every one of the members of Project Avalon.
    It is unfortunate that my family do not follow my interest in what is happening in the world and has been my decision to stick with them regardless, even if it means I do not survive. I love my wife as much today as I did when I first met her 40 years ago and I will not abandon her or my grown up children, they live their lives as they wish I try to help them as best as I can but you cannot force feed them information they do not want to hear.
    I will not call them steeple or other names they are what they are and I accept this, they have been brought up with a great amount of love,compassion,integrity and honesty that is the way we have been as a family. We have lived a blessed life in these terrible times and we have a happy life although we have just enough finances to get by with.
    So I am here at Avalon to listen and learn, I have a list of reading materials that I am working my way through I have just read the book written by Delores Cannon about Jesus and the Essenes what a great book thanks for putting this forward dear Avalon friends.
    I listen and learn but take no action you may find this strange but I do not fear what is in front of me, I try to make living in this dimension all it should or can be to the best of my ability and so far so good. I wish you all well dear friends.

Kindest regards
    Joe
    Please visit this site for the truth about FREE ENERGY its called; "A Healed Planet" Owned by Wade Frazier

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Joseph McAree For This Post:

aranuk (5th September 2013), Camilo (5th September 2013), CD7 (4th September 2013), ceetee9 (4th September 2013), Christine (5th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2013), donk (5th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2013), heretogrow (5th September 2013), meeradas (4th September 2013), onawah (5th September 2013), petra (12th July 2019), WhiteFeather (4th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

22. Link to Post #33
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

Getting a bit emotional here reading all the posts. Avalon feels like my home, it's the only place in this world where I am able to be myself, express myself, my opinions and my ideas freely. Full of amazing people. I am often blown away by the stories, experiences and knowledge of the people here and I truly feel privileged to be here amongst you all.
    Would absolutely love to meet in person. I often daydream about a mass Avalon gathering I wonder will it happen some day??
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy. Desiderata - Max Ehrman

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Poly Hedra For This Post:

aranuk (5th September 2013), Camilo (5th September 2013), CD7 (4th September 2013), ceetee9 (4th September 2013), Christine (5th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2013), donk (4th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2013), Hazel (4th September 2013), heretogrow (5th September 2013), Joseph McAree (4th September 2013), meeradas (4th September 2013), petra (12th July 2019), WhiteFeather (4th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Before this thread disappears off the first page, please indulge me once again in this awkward subject. (And by the way, no one asked me to do this, this is all me - not the mods or Bill or administrators - I've no idea about the financial situation of the Avalon forum)

In our world, when something is free we jump at it, take all we can before it runs out - that's how we are programmed. But in another world, the world towards which we (at least I) hope we are going, is a world where much more tithing will be happening. Tithing is what its called when you give to someone worthy without prior agreement, just because you think it worth while to you. No one asks you, you just do it because it is right.

So, on a prestigious site like Avalon, should this be the way of things? This is what Bill has to admit?

Bill Ryan:
    Quote C. Do you make money from what you do, if so have you ever personally made profit?

The best way to answer this is to say that every month, I never know whether or not I'm going to be able to make the payment of the $270, the monthly fee for the Avalon server. As you know, I don't sell anything, and all the material I've ever published has been freely available. I have even refused to link advertisements to my YouTube videos.

I've always refused to commercialize (which was one of the disagreements I had with Kerry in the later days of Camelot). There was a brief period when the Avalon forum was based on a small subscription, but after 9 months or so we abandoned that and went back to it being totally free.
    Somehow, I think we could do better. There should be a surplus, for a rainy day, for Bill to buy a cup of coffee after paying the monthly bill...

Please give if you are at all able. If you are not able please do not feel at all guilty. This appeal is not directed at you, or anyone in particular.

I love you all.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

25. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

1inMany (4th September 2013), 4evrneo (6th September 2013), aranuk (5th September 2013), Bill Ryan (4th September 2013), Camilo (5th September 2013), ceetee9 (5th September 2013), chocolate (14th March 2014), Christine (5th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2013), donk (5th September 2013), Freed Fox (5th September 2013), Gekko (5th September 2013), Hazel (5th September 2013), heretogrow (5th September 2013), hohoemi (5th September 2013), Joseph McAree (5th September 2013), karelia (4th September 2013), Limor Wolf (5th September 2013), meeradas (4th September 2013), onawah (5th September 2013), petra (12th July 2019), sdv (6th September 2013), Selene (5th September 2013), soleil (5th September 2013), Spirithorse (5th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (5th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

------

Thank you, Ernie! That was unexpected.

The post that came from was this one, on a different thread, where I'd promised to answer questions from a confused member.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post724934

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

1inMany (4th September 2013), aranuk (5th September 2013), Carmody (5th September 2013), Christine (5th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2013), Freed Fox (5th September 2013), Joseph McAree (6th September 2013), Limor Wolf (5th September 2013), onawah (5th September 2013), petra (12th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

The very least I could do Bill, thank you. Thank you all of Avalon.

Blessings

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

1inMany (5th September 2013), Carmody (5th September 2013), Christine (6th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2013), Joseph McAree (6th September 2013), Limor Wolf (5th September 2013), meeradas (5th September 2013), onawah (5th September 2013), Spirithorse (5th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

I went to donate and got this message:

"This recipient is currently unable to receive money."

EDIT: Seems it was just a fluke. Worked fine this morning.
    Last edited by Gekko; 5th September 2013 at 13:08.

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Somehow I forgot to mention that this forum has given me more than the world's weight in gold.

Thank you Bill, thank you everyone.

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

For me it is the vast diversity of topics expressed and the incredible intelligence of the members.
    Why not now?

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Christine (6th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th September 2013), Hazel (5th September 2013), Joseph McAree (6th September 2013), onawah (5th September 2013), petra (12th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

34. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I probably should have made this final appeal while still on the first page, but maybe it's for the best. Those that need to see it will.

We are finally at the stage where Avalonians are rising up and taking action. This is very good.

So I ask you to consider the following:
    Our modern world is full of inequities and inequality and no modern country is immune. Yet the most powerful of these, the so-called G8, make war as if they hold the moral highground. To put the light where it shines the brightest, we come to The United States of America. Fully 30% have no credit of any kind. 20% have no future prospects, being dirt poor - like any member of any so-called "third-world" country. Well over 70% of all inmates are of ethnic minorities, mostly African Americans. Per capita, USA has by far the largest prison population, exceeding the next four countries by a wide margin - combined!
    I could go on but you get the picture. And no country has any right to the moral highground, not just the USA.
    So, in the modern world it is business-as-usual to ignore their own domestic troubles and go stick their nose into other country's affairs.
    Now we come to the gist of it. The G8 routinely spend 100s of billions on warfare every year. Only a fraction of that is spent on their own citizens, to aleviate their plight. Then they go and make other peaceful citizens in other countries miserable and make their lives a living hell.

Do we want to emulate their methods? Do we ignore our home, let it rot, let others worry about its integrity while we go gallivanting around thinking we are making a difference. And we are, to be sure. But no different than our enemy. They too ignore their own.

We must do things differently. We must ensure our home front is secure. That our members are looked after, that Avalon can pay its bills. This is where integrity starts. This is how we choose to value differently. That is how we will change the world for the better.

Let's not take the lesson of our enemy as our own! We are not psychopaths, heartless and cruel.Take care of our home first, then let's co-ordinate a strategy that we can go out and seize the day, and win the day, knowing all along that our home is safe, sound and secured.

Besides which, Bill has done a lot of hard work with all those videos we are always gushing over. Should we not reward him for his monumental effort?

That's it. I will leave it like that.

Thank you everyone for listening. Thank you all for contributing. Thank you Avalon.

Peace and good day!

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

CD7 (6th September 2013), chocolate (14th March 2014), Christine (6th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2013), Joseph McAree (6th September 2013), petra (12th July 2019), Poly Hedra (5th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast