Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Idea

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 309 posts

Default Re: The Idea

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    Last night while I was making dinner, an idea popped into my head. Nothing profound or anything, just something to do with a tricky wood floor I'm in the process of laying. What struck me though was the simple act of actually noticing that it had occurred, and observing it.

It wasn't there just a few seconds ago, and now it is. I wasn't even thinking about work, yet suddenly this thought appears that will make a problem not so much of a problem any more. Where did it come from?

We all do this of course, but how often do we pause and look at it? Every time we have an idea, it's a brand new creation that was not on this planet before. This is what Creators do, they have an idea, and then act to bring the idea into physical manifestation. Isn't it just amazing that we tend to take this for granted?

If we invoke the Hermetic axiom "as above so below, as below so above", it informs us that if we have an idea to make a floor lay better, then we can have an idea to make *anything* go better as well. Once again, this is what Creators do, but we've forgotten how to make things happen at the higher levels. Or, we're intimidated, and don't think we can actually do it...

And there lies the trick huh?

So then, are ideas always a good thing to implement? Well of course not! (LOL) But Creators are free to create as they please. This is yet another tricky trickster. Even if/when we overcome the hurdle of confidence that we can cause ideas to manifest, at any level, should we do it?

Back to the question of where do ideas come from. It's simple enough to not act on the aberrant ideas that we have from time to time, and wherever those kinds of ideas come from, it's obvious they don't come from a very good place. Other times though, it's not so easy.

This is where different factors come into play. Experience, discernment, insight, etc. Perhaps we may even get a little "tingle" from our genetic memory, softly echoing that we have done this same thing before in the eons gone by, and it either did, or didn't work out so well. The deeper and more diligently we observe, the wiser our decisions, and the more useful our Creations.

The old Chinese saying comes to mind: "Careful what you wish for"...

Anyway, these are my morning coffee ponderings. Gotta go finish that floor now.

Cheers,

Fred
    Can I throw a curve ball here?

Something has bothered me for the longest time, and I still fail to explain it.

I am a loving although not perfect person, but I do want the better for my fellow humans, and I always stop to help in case of emergency, or if someone beckons a call for help, I am ALL-WAYS the first there.

My question is about thoughts, dark ones, the ones that seem to enter your mind from nowhere, yet are not of your nature. They can be anything, from thinking bad about someone to actually having visions of physical harm being done to someone.

Where do they come from?

When I do get one of those bad thoughts, nowadays, I remain still, attempt to analyse the situation and explain why? Yet, to no avail.

Am I alone here?

Why, why, why?

I do not want these to manifest, they are not of my nature, yet, they stop me dead in my tracks, for I cannot explain...

Thanks for reading me,

Rick

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2013), Fred Steeves (4th September 2013), jagman (4th September 2013), Swanette (6th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013), Wind (6th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Spiral of Light's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 times in 163 posts

Quote Posted by Lovespot (here)
    Am I alone here? Why, why, why?

I do not want these to manifest, they are not of my nature, yet, they stop me dead in my tracks, for I cannot explain...

Thanks for reading me,

Rick
    You are not alone, Rick. I've wondered the same thing myself. I consider myself to be a good, service-to-others oriented, peace-loving person who wants only the best for all concerned, BUT I have also occasionally experienced the dark thoughts you mention. I always wonder where they might coming from. It's not my nature, either. The existence of this 'darkness' has always puzzled me.

I have looked at these thoughts in the past... 'thoughts that seem to enter your mind from nowhere and yet are not of your nature' ...and have simply pushed them away, feeling that maybe I am experiencing random feelings from a darker side of me that I am, hopefully, moving away from. But, could they be thoughts from somewhere/someone else entirely?

Thanks for sharing this subject and your experience with it.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Post:

Fred Steeves (4th September 2013), Ivanhoe (4th September 2013), jagman (4th September 2013), Richard S. (5th September 2013), Swanette (6th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013), Wind (6th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Someone on Natural News recently posted an article about "the Dark Side" of the psyche, it's worth a read if you want to know where the bad stuff comes from!

6. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

That is a very thoughtful thought, Fred.

I too wonder at the ability to manifest thought in my daily life. And like Lovespot above, I have difficulty understanding my tendancy to manifest seemingly negative situations. Yet it seems that it is those very experiences that have the most to offer me, in terms of understanding myself. As I correct those aberrant thoughts I seem to be able to create more to my liking every day. And it seems to be a logarithmic curve, not linear. So the process speeds up, faster and faster.

Thing is, sometimes the curve is too steep and I fall back. But even this is but an opportunity to reassess, reconstitute, reprioritize. It is exactly this that makes me stronger, hopefully wiser and better equiped to take a steeper experiential learning curve.

So that would be like the longer you're at it the easier it gets.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Fred Steeves (4th September 2013), jagman (4th September 2013), PurpleLama (4th September 2013), Richard S. (4th September 2013), Swanette (6th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013), Wind (6th September 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

So yeah, obviously our aberrant thoughts are fairly easy to spot. Many would say that these thoughts are via Archonic influences, but I would take that even a step further. See I'm not even sure where the separation may lie between Archon type influences, and our own ancient reservoir of unresolved muckity mucks. But either way, at least these are usually recognizable. Like, if I'm driving on a mountain road, and suddenly get the urge to veer off the road, that's an easy no no.

What's *not* so easy, are the ones that seem like a pretty good idea, but in the end really aren't. Becoming an unwitting enabler would be a classic example, meaning well, but actually just making things worse than they already were. This holds true for our creations as well, like the old saying goes: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions". Causing a flood when trying to end a drought would be an example of careless manifestation.

It can be tricky business, and this might rub a lot of people the wrong way, but the genesis of Creation is everything. It probably doesn't really matter that much for the average Joe 6 pack, because their creative abilities are laying basically dormant. But, the more one remembers how to do this stuff, which is our birth right, the more the tremendous burden of responsibility bears on their Spiritual shoulders as well.

With power comes responsibility, and the more attuned we are in our power, the more we are held accountable as well.

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

So yeah, obviously our aberrant thoughts are fairly easy to spot. Many would say that these thoughts are via Archonic influences, but I would take that even a step further. See I'm not even sure where the separation may lie between Archon type influences, and our own ancient reservoir of unresolved muckity mucks. But either way, at least these are usually recognizable. Like, if I'm driving on a mountain road, and suddenly get the urge to veer off the road, that's an easy no no.

What's *not* so easy, are the ones that seem like a pretty good idea, but in the end really aren't. Becoming an unwitting enabler would be a classic example, meaning well, but actually just making things worse than they already were. This holds true for our creations as well, like the old saying goes: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions". Causing a flood when trying to end a drought would be an example of careless manifestation.

It can be tricky business, and this might rub a lot of people the wrong way, but the genesis of Creation is everything. It probably doesn't really matter that much for the average Joe 6 pack, because their creative abilities are laying basically dormant. But, the more one remembers how to do this stuff, which is our birth right, the more the tremendous burden of responsibility bears on their Spiritual shoulders as well.

With power comes responsibility, and the more attuned we are in our power, the more we are held accountable as well.
    Gotcha on the veering thing, I know what you mean, strange thing that we get those thoughts though.

Another example:

I've got a bunch of tress on my lot that need to be taken down to secure the house.

Dilemma: Why should I shorten the life of these tress just to make my existence that much more comfortable and secure???

These are the ones that become difficult, and as so far, I have not cut one down that hasn't leaned towards dying, if I see roots underneath popping out, then I cut it down. Otherwise, I just let them be, so far, since my dilemma continues.

Food for thought: Archon is merely old Greek meaning "Master or Ruler". It's funny to me that we have labeled something we know so little about.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2013), Fred Steeves (4th September 2013), Swanette (6th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member judymoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Indeed! I have grabbled with that myself. The example you gave of being an unwitting enabler is very apt. How to discern 'right action'. It's so easy to talk ourselves into believing it's right because it fits our (maybe unconcious) agenda.

I sometimes feel that one of the lessons I came to learn is to be able to be 'there' with a person or animal who is suffering, whom I can't help, but I can sit with in open-hearted compassion. This is so hard for me, as I want to fix everything! I can feel so overwhelmed and angry at the suffering this planet seems to manufacture, that I lose my spiritual connection.

It must indicate great spiritual maturity when you no longer get psychically assalted by suffering. I want to get there someday. But that is another topic.

I love when my mind is quiet enougn for answers to 'pop' through. I used to meditate a lot when I was younger and I had many experiences. I'm not looking for experiences anymore. I love the quiet and sense of peace that comes when my mind is still.

I have been thinking about attention and intention lately.

Attention is very powerful. When I really focus on a person or situation, I feel like I connect to them. Attention combined with intention is like a mental laser beam. You know that experience of sitting in a restaurant or other public place and finding yourself staring at someone..and all the sudden they look right at you.

Or your thinking of someone and they call, text, or e-mail you at that moment.

And there is some attention you definately don't want.

So there is probably good reason to discipline your thoughts and guide where your attention goes.

The minds 'job' is to generate thoughts. Which means it is not 'me', it's a tool for 'me' to use. And it's a pretty complex and multi-layered. It takes skill and discipline to learn how to use it effectively.

I think its easy when your are following a spiritual path to judge your progress by how positive everything in your life is. Your thoughts, your experiences, your relationships etc.

I just don't think that's the goal. Nor is the attainment of spiritual power. I think power needs to be handled very carefully. Its so easy to feed the ego.

Sometimes I hope that my spiritual/personal growth and learning will eventually land me on a planetary councel of some sort. Ha! Like the UN of this part of the galaxy.

Where no one person uses their personal power to make decisions that will effect entire civilazations without consensus.

I don't think you can guage your spiritual progress by the amount of suffering you avoid.

I think you can gauge it by your reaction to it.

Ok - that's enough rambling around.

Cool thread, Fred

Thanks for starting it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to judymoon For This Post:

CD7 (5th September 2013), Fred Steeves (5th September 2013), Richard S. (5th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

13. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by judymoon (here)
    I sometimes feel that one of the lessons I came to learn is to be able to be 'there' with a person or animal who is suffering, whom I can't help, but I can sit with in open-hearted compassion. This is so hard for me, as I want to fix everything! I can feel so overwhelmed and angry at the suffering this planet seems to manufacture, that I lose my spiritual connection.
    Hi there Judy. Yeah, I know what you mean. That's why I really appreciate it when I cry, it let's me know that the connection is still there, maybe even stronger than ever. Maybe that's part of learning a bit of humility as well. Just sit, and be with the suffering.

I love when my mind is quiet enougn for answers to 'pop' through. I used to meditate a lot when I was younger and I had many experiences. I'm not looking for experiences anymore. I love the quiet and sense of peace that comes when my mind is still.
    Same here. I've had the experiences, some quite amazing and profound, but there's more to it than that isn't there? Those experiences are a wonderful thing, like little miracles, showing us there's more to things than meets the every day eye. But pursuing those experiences is a trap.

Attention is very powerful. When I really focus on a person or situation, I feel like I connect to them. Attention combined with intention is like a mental laser beam. You know that experience of sitting in a restaurant or other public place and finding yourself staring at someone..and all the sudden they look right at you.

Or your thinking of someone and they call, text, or e-mail you at that moment.

And there is some attention you definately don't want.

So there is probably good reason to discipline your thoughts and guide where your attention goes.
    Agreed!

I don't think you can guage your spiritual progress by the amount of suffering you avoid.

I think you can gauge it by your reaction to it.
    And maybe that's just one of the things we are here to (finally) accomplish. Here's a weird thing Judy. See, I think/feel that we've been down this same exact road many many times, and have miserably failed in a wide variety of ways. Maybe this time is different, it feels like it anyway...

Cheers,

Fred

14. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

For me it comes down to one point of consciousness... understanding that we are creating ALL the time. The question for me has long been, just how conscious AM I of that Creation and my participation in it?

15. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

when i first started to go inward.i really didnt know how.forgot.burried deep.and to be honest it was survival.of my sanity and soul that motivated me in the begining.how i done it reminds of your floor problem being solved in that moment.without even thinking about it.i started drawing than inking and painting.hours.days.weeks.the results were about 60 paintings that year.and while i painted i would began to think..anf feel not about the details or color of the current project but about what was happening to me.and why i was changing and how to deal with all this info i felt i wasnt even close to remotely handling well.with out screwing up..again.my oldest called it the zone.and soon as the inks and paints were broke out everyone new to let dad be.after awhile i stopped needing the focus of the art to trigger the going inward.the deep inward.and it comes much easier now.still like to paint when it seems a problem cant be solved normal like..and i just like creating.anyways im kinda rambling..by the way fred how the floor turn out??..and feel your right.something is or has changed.atleast for me.a brand new song.
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 5th September 2013 at 13:14.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Fred Steeves (5th September 2013), judymoon (6th September 2013), Richard S. (5th September 2013), Swanette (6th September 2013)

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Someone on Natural News recently posted an article about "the Dark Side" of the psyche, it's worth a read if you want to know where the bad stuff comes from!
    I've started looking into it, thanks...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Swanette (6th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    For me it comes down to one point of consciousness... understanding that we are creating ALL the time. The question for me has long been, just how conscious AM I of that Creation and my participation in it?
    Yes, we do create all the time. And being aware of it is part of this battle of awareness.

I catch myself at it very often and get surprised when the deed is accomplished. "Wow, did I do that?"

It's very powerful, I didn't realize it until I started waking up. I actually bought my dream home with it.

I was contemplating a "way-out" if the SHTF, starting looking into mobile homes, switched over to purchasing land.
    It was really uncanny, the moment I shifted my intention, I was looking into getting a place, bam, first place I found, this was it.
    I looked at other places but I came back to the original as it was IT.
    3 weeks later, I was sitting in front of a fire, enjoying the quietness.
    Then I thought about it, it was clear I had manifested it.
    Everyone asked me how come I did it so fast, I told them it was meant to be.

Since then, I am being more careful of what I pursue and give power to.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Fred Steeves (5th September 2013), judymoon (6th September 2013), Swanette (6th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

xxxxx xxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 08:21.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

Fred Steeves (5th September 2013), Richard S. (6th September 2013), Swanette (6th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sleepy (here)
    Which brings me back to this thread. If just thinking about awareness and power, which is what I was doing when this happened, can do things like that, am I comfortable with that? I don't know that I am ready for great responsibility. My brother died and I didn't even know he was sick because we weren't speaking. How can I even begin to think about healing the world when I couldn't heal my family?
    Hi sleepy. Thanks for sharing your story of what happened today, don't you just love those little God Winks?

Let me give you my take on what you're talking about, and then decide for yourself if it maybe rings a bell or not. And also, why I think your being hesitant about the responsibility is actually a very good thing! Some, possibly many of us had this power at our beckon call once upon a time. Then we began abusing it, and after a certain point it was consequently stripped from us in one fell swoop. I call it "The Big Fall", the big fall from grace.

It's been a long long time in coming, but we are now being offered the opportunity to try it again, along with the lighting up of our genetic memory, as a reminder of the terrible things we did, and the terrible price we have paid. I began to realize this maybe 2 years ago now, with the wondering of if I'm ready to try my hand at assuming this great responsibility again. Until just fairly recently my answer was still a no, just too tall of an order to deal with. Not ready...

So this is why I think it's a good thing you being very hesitant about that sleepy, it's no small decision, and there's an awful lot riding on it. In pool they call it "The Money Shot". No one is going to force anyone to do anything they are not ready for, however, it is our true nature waiting for us. Whenever we're ready, and bold enough to give it another go.

Maybe this will clear up why I stress the responsibility in Creating thing so stridently. I've seen, been, and suffered the results of doing it's opposite, along with knowing the suffering caused to others.

Maybe you too?

Cheers,

Fred
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 5th September 2013 at 21:26.

24. Link to Post #35
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

When I first learnt about the theory of the 100th monkey, I thought at first "how cool, to have such an obvious and observeable phenomena"
    Then, I wondered if this happens, does it only happen to monkeys? I dont think so.
    Do we 'throw' these thoughts and realizations out into the Universe where some one else somewhere picks up on them when they need it?
    Maybe this doesnt sound much like it has anything to do with laying a floor....haha, I do renovations on my house as well and have had the same sort of thing occur, so I might be biased towards the above being a fact.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mischief For This Post:

Fred Steeves (5th September 2013), Richard S. (6th September 2013), Swanette (6th September 2013), william r sanford72 (6th September 2013)

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Well my morning coffee answerings .....I love your 'idea' related to creativity! If we were ALL operating in creation mode this planet would be unrecognizable

They say were creating by our thoughts--- sad thing is we have not been trained/cultivated to ENGINEER our thoughts into reality. With no training... WE are high powered race cars driving runamuck. So not much happens JUST a lot of accidents....

OUR creative POTENTIAL is FKIN unbelievable....it truly is The way for this to really be in action in our world is for everything to be rebuilt from the foundation up....the foundation now is not set up for this FRUITFULNESS-----although something seems to be altering in the foundation
    I believe our consensual reality is the sum of all our own personal realities taking the path of least resistance and settling to what we see and feel as "real". Most of us will have had experience of creating our own reality bubbles, where the madness of the consensual reality intrudes less, or where bad things are (mostly) kept at bay. This is a very real power, and the more people on earth who have awareness, and who create personal realities based on love, inclusiveness, and unity consciousness, then the more the path of least resistance will resolve to a love-based reality for us all.
    Magic is the Intelligence of Love in Action

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

Christine (10th September 2013), Fred Steeves (6th September 2013), Richard S. (6th September 2013), Swanette (6th September 2013), william r sanford72 (6th September 2013), Wind (6th September 2013)

28. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    That's a vital question Christine, one that requires our constant attention and scrutiny huh? "What am I creating today?"

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by music (here)
    Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Well my morning coffee answerings .....I love your 'idea' related to creativity! If we were ALL operating in creation mode this planet would be unrecognizable

They say were creating by our thoughts--- sad thing is we have not been trained/cultivated to ENGINEER our thoughts into reality. With no training... WE are high powered race cars driving runamuck. So not much happens JUST a lot of accidents....

OUR creative POTENTIAL is FKIN unbelievable....it truly is The way for this to really be in action in our world is for everything to be rebuilt from the foundation up....the foundation now is not set up for this FRUITFULNESS-----although something seems to be altering in the foundation
    I believe our consensual reality is the sum of all our own personal realities taking the path of least resistance and settling to what we see and feel as "real". Most of us will have had experience of creating our own reality bubbles, where the madness of the consensual reality intrudes less, or where bad things are (mostly) kept at bay. This is a very real power, and the more people on earth who have awareness, and who create personal realities based on love, inclusiveness, and unity consciousness, then the more the path of least resistance will resolve to a love-based reality for us all.
    Lovely, and BANG ON!!!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Fred Steeves (6th September 2013), music (6th September 2013), Swanette (6th September 2013), william r sanford72 (6th September 2013)

31. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

What am i creating today??..potent seed planted with that simple question.very cool.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Fred Steeves (6th September 2013), music (6th September 2013), Swanette (6th September 2013)

33. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,454 times in 115 posts

Once, I came to a point where I was struggling to believe any individual "imagines/creates/comes up with" anything because I had discovered that all information and knowledge is always available to all of us to access at any point we choose. (with some "tuning" of course) This led me to discredit my own creations/ideas as well as those of others.

After living with that thought for some time I began to realize that this does not discredit anything..

Even if all information and knowledge is just floating around in consciousness accessible by all.. there is still value in finding the quiet mind to observe such moments. Meaning; Even if the idea did not originate in our mind, our mind still managed to observe and attach to the idea. Also, an idea is only an idea.. the amazing reality we can all produce come from implementing it.

When stuck, or wondering.. instead of turning up the noise on a youtube video presentation to find answers.. we should all practice turning the noise OFF. Change directives/ do something else.. Quiet your mind.. and listen to yourself. (yourself = all that is and ever has been.. a current of energy containing data available to all creation.)

Thanks for sharing Fred!
    "It's not what happens to the being, it's what the being does once it happens to them" ~ Unknown

They raised me to be a Sorcerer.. They weren't happy I became a Wizard

The smartest decision I ever made was to adopt Superman's, Clark Kent, strategy.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shane For This Post:

dianna (6th September 2013), Fred Steeves (6th September 2013), music (6th September 2013), Richard S. (7th September 2013), Swanette (6th September 2013), william r sanford72 (6th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast