Thread: Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

1. Link to Post #101
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Hey Bob ,

what do you trhink of these little beauties ?

http://www.signalblockerjammers.com/...015-p-473.html

I have one similar to this on a timer that goes on between 3 and 4 am every day .. since then i have been sleeping right through ... no more emf bombing

15 watt output gives an LOS of 50 m , takes out wifi , cell , lojack etc .. you can actually feel the difference

N
    Hello N

That's a really high power set of microwave RF signals you are putting into your place with that apparatus.

I can see what you are attempting to do, and as you say, it gets you a method where your nervous system is no longer being affected by multi-path assault.

By multi-path assault, (I introduced this concept to the Forum in post #95 above), the electro-magnetic wavefronts come in from different directions.

What is ignored conveniently by those who have done RF heating studies, (the typical biological measure saying that a signal's power level is NOT DANGEROUS), is they do not account for interaction in dielectrics (non-conductors) of waves from multiple directions.

Waves in phase add, waves out of phase subtract. These studies ignore what occurs in non-linear mixing, and the whole host of different "new signals" created. Those newly created waves besides exhibiting what Tom Bearden calls "scalar", create new signals fom ULF (ultra low frequency), ELF (extremely low frequency), all the way up to about 1/2 of the carrier frequencies.

Many of those new signals can interact with body rhythms, brain waves, heart rate and evoke (cause) or inhibit nerve ending firing. Those being assaulted may notice unexplainable ticks happening in the nerves, abdomen, legs, neck or a type of palsy may be noted (a weakness).

Bob Becker "The body Electric" gets into the electrical nature of the body and nervous system. He was attacked frequently by nay-sayers, and the Power Industry for pointing out statistically the damages observed. What he didn't get into was that multi-path effects are being the primary responsibility for bio-activity.

What is ignored by those RF heating tests, is what happens to a nervous system which is setup to perceive the slightest of change in stimulation.

The mindset of naysayers is to use the amount of caloric heating that is imparted by the resistive heating of an incoming wave, and say, because one did not fry an egg, or denature a protein, that the wave is perfectly safe..

And anyone not familiar with psychotronics, bio-neural weapons development are certainly going to nod in agreement and TPTB will continue to be developing said weapons and go about their merry way, and the power companies continue to put up 250KV and higher voltage power lines. And cell towers and microwave generator systems go up everywhere including microwave spot beam Satellites.

Besides the erosion induced from Bearden's "scalars", all of the signals generated by the non-linear mixing have to be dealt with in the nervous system.. AND people report it is HELL on earth having to deal with that the multi-path signal interference (without knowing the words or the physics of the mixing interaction).

I believe what you are doing with the RF Jammer (that high power system) is putting in a stronger more stable RF source from a known location, to over-ride multiple signal paths coming in from different directions, and thereby by swamping your nervous system; you are effectively causing it to ignore the more subtle. Turning the higher power RF off then, what I would think is you would start to surge, swing into being more sensitive, and then have to deal with the hypersensitivity reaction.

Puharich created something he called his Teslar watch. This is a simple nervous system stimulation system designed to act like a subtle method to your high power RF jammer.

When I talked with Andrija in the early 80's, we discussed the various concepts of what was behind the bio-active fields. He asked me to talk with Ingo Swann (which I did and established a bit of a rapport) to get his hit on bioactivity.

A report exists on a study performed with British Parliament members - it has Puharich's thoughts about how it works (at least the public sanitized version of that).

What was not talked about in public is what I will mention here, now that Andriah has been dead now for many years and the confidentiality between us has expired.

The watch had a quartz vibrational element inside, and it targeted two copper inserts, which created an acoustic scalar wave, that provided entrainment. Entrainment to what Andriah considered was a healthy field. At that time the discussion was the most healthy field to entrain to, would be the Schumann resonances in the ionospheric cavity of the earth..

When Puharich cut his famous crystals, he ground dielectric quartz to specific angles, so that electromagnetic fields interacting would bounce around and create specific multi-path patterns. In other words, a device was made which put out specific lead-lag, different angles, and different frequencies (of a scalar nature) when a microwave field was imparted to it. Pretty innovative I say if one wanted to be able to induce biological effects at a distance.

At this point I will not go into the weapons aspect of multi-path field generation systems. Such devices ARE horrendous, dastardly and are the weapons of the future of the lowest, most cruel and inhumane method of torture and harm of "the enemy". By being aware sufficiently of multi-path, that should suffice to put enough awareness on what is happening, why, and maybe eventually prevent said development.

Puharich was quite familiar about the mixing of external signals in tissue (a dielectric), and what would happen with multi-path signal impingement. It is said that his work was instrumental in the spook groups understanding how to create the dastardly bio-EM-weapons we all have been experiencing these days.

The beam-dump concept is designed to nullify a specific set of multi-path signals when tuned right. One can make multiple beam dump systems to deal with multiple sets of multipath assault.

Hope that history helps understand a bit better what is happening with the RF system you are using, what it is you are trying to over-ride (the weak multipath signals manifesting in tissue), and why using a simple passive beam dump apparatus would be potentially a better way to prevent "bio-surging", or having to deal with when the rf-jammer is turned off.

A Note: Puharich's Teslar really was an entrainment pacer, like your high power RF Jammer, it was designed to create a nervous system pacing field to over-ride outside assault from multi-path dielectric manifestation, although it would induce fixed entrainment.

I had debated (I consider it more enlightenment) with Puharich back then that fixed entrainment created a target that someone with a quantum holographic targeting system could home in on.

He sort smile and looked at me with those big eyes, hesitated, and said in his soft voice, well it's a good opportunity then to create counter-measures, isn't it.. (paraphrasing a bit as that was in the 80's)..

Since then we've come up with methods, that don't require the brute force over-ride (as with the RF jammer), or don't do entrainment with the fixed scalar frequency active devices. No targeting is possible with the solutions operating.. very elegant actually.

For the people that are aware of multi-path bio-effects it is hell on earth if they have not developed methods inside to "deal with it".

For those not sensitive they could consider it a blessing.

If one though is looking to be aware of biofields, to be in-touch with life and the environment, to not get another beer to numb out or dull-out, but are interested in building up one's ability to perceive "life field patterns and signals" (without equipment and remotely), bombardment (beaming) from multi-path has it's liabilities obviously.

A good reference to read up on the significances of working with multi-path is in this document Quantum Holography. The ability to "tune into" and then visualize what is considered generally as psychotronic, radionic, or here-to-fore invisible "subtle energies" is specifically due to the methods used to translate multi-path signals into conventional 2 dimensional recording plates (photographs).

This article gets into that. If one connects the dots, this article shows that these "invisible fields" are present, and quite dramatic.

The reason for the "Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES" thread is to assist, with understanding how to create practically zero cost methods to get some relief from the assault hitting the nervous system. We are now getting into the section of the thread that talks about what is the nature of the assault, how it assaults, and what some solutions have been by others.
    Last edited by Bob; 24th October 2015 at 22:07.

2. Link to Post #102
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Nanook

Post #101 Nanook gets into some of the mechanics. Please read the attached PDF in that post - it has a section on signal phase interactions and their significances. It appears to be a good explanation of how the subtle energies are really quantum interference patterns (another way to explain multi-path interference in dielectrics).
    Last edited by Bob; 1st February 2014 at 19:15.

3. Link to Post #103
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

I know its not the best solution. I am in effect replacing one set of bombardments with another. TO be honest the RF jammer feels better on the whole than whats out there.

I have a version of your book type units all around my windows. It helps keep the place cool as they are make of aluminum reflective material, but the castanet surface has a depth of only 3 inches.. so it may not be effective on lower wavelengths...

Mind you, on the up side, if i had any cancers left in my body im sure the microwaves would have taken them out by now lol

N

4. Link to Post #104
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

ooh before i forget ! last night i was playing with the rf signals while the jammer was on.. while it knocked out all wifi signals my pc could still connect to the base connection supplier on its World Connection ... meaning while the jammer was blocking my wifi unit i could still log onto their web site and chek my connections stats...

now thats something .. truly makes you wonder just how much we dont know about these little invisible electrons floating around frying our brains ! lol

N

5. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Hi, Bob. Since I don't have a large book to sacrifice for a beam-dump, would cardboard be a good substitute for the 10 book pages?

Would making even larger "pages" make a difference in effectiveness?

Thanks,
    Truman

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bob (3rd February 2014)

7. Link to Post #106
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Hi, Bob. Since I don't have a large book to sacrifice for a beam-dump, would cardboard be a good substitute for the 10 book pages?

Would making even larger "pages" make a difference in effectiveness?

Thanks,
    Truman
    Howdy Truman

Couple pages back in the thread, DooDah came up with a way using simple low cost 3 Ring Binders and the cardboard page inserts which are much stiffer than simple normal looseleaf paper pages..

The idea between the pages (organic) and the metal conductor, is to duplicate a type of orgonne system in one aspect, and in the second aspect, to create an RF absorber that is able to deal with multiple different frequencies (and cancel them out). Lastly it contains a way to psychotronically/radionically tune for personal "best feelings".

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...MEASURES/page5 has DooDah's 3 ring binder design.

Here is another view of it:

Schematically, nearest to the binding, the spacing should be narrow, and the mouth should be wide. The ever decreasing distance as the spacing gets towards the binding area, is what collapses the electric fields on itself (destructive interference), and the cardboard absorbs the field.

During the destruction of the incoming wave, there are multiple zero-points opened up, which allows for the psychotronic tuning effect (thought "return to sender") being one of the concepts.

Technically it is simple and elegant and fractions of a cost of commercial radionics or psychotronics equipment, which are basically thought form tuners (really overpriced in my opinion)..

As to making it larger (or even smaller), yes is the simplest way.. I have tried a couple of match book sided portable system which I have taken to restaurants - really neat how one can get the noise level to decrease when such is tuned properly.

As to larger. There have been suggestions that a very strong psi-window exists in the 400 megahertz frequency ranges - a range which it is said couples in to the nervous system very well. There are commercial, ham, and military band authorizations in that range. At one point radar-altimeters on planes have been in that band range, I think 225-228 megahertz was the frequency range used (non-linear frequency mixing could bump that up to 450ish megahertz).

Those frequencies are short enough to create multi-path bouncing which evokes the non-linear "scalar" production and the pulsating/warbling ULF/ELF mixing products that are assaulting the nervous system.

It's one of those "oye" bag of worms situations with the Electromagnetic Transmitter people, the "power people", industry that those folks absolutely want to put under the carpet.

Puharich recognized this in the 60-80's as did the spooky types as far as weapons development, and Puharich close to his end of life had decided to try to do something I believe in making amends from weapons research into countermeasures solutions (with his Telsar watch device). Remember the watch he made was about presenting to the body, a known believed to be safe scalar pacing frequency based on Earth Schumann resonances..

The beam dump allows for personal tuning, and offers the benefits of an orgonne system (metal/organic layers), zero-point psychotronic access through the incoming beam cancelling, requires no battery power, and is low cost.

My feeling is optimizing the thickness of the cardboard (organic) layer is important to optimize. My feeling from experimentation was 10 pages of organic material (pages, or looseleaf sheets) was the right thickness.

The overall size of the book was setup to cover the lower end of the cellphone towers, but it didn't get lower into the 400 megahertz (70 centimeter wavelengths) range.

8. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Thanks, Bob, for the information. However, I'm not sure if I understand--So are you saying that making a "page" size significantly larger than an 9 X 12 book might also handle 400 megahertz?

TLC

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bob (3rd February 2014), Chanlo23 (5th February 2014)

10. Link to Post #108
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Thanks, Bob, for the information. However, I'm not sure if I understand--So are you saying that making a "page" size significantly larger than an 9 X 12 book might also handle 400 megahertz?

TLC
    Yes, exactly.

Doubling the size should get down to the 400 megahertz range, as what we have been suggesting right now, the 12 inch sizes gets to the lower cellphone range in the 800 megahertz range..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I've actually experimented with a version of this, that looks like a long pyramid, "horn of plenty" style, that is about 16 inches in the opening, and extends to about 3 feet in the narrow end. Kinda looks like a windsock with a much narrower throat.

11. Link to Post #109
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Forgive me if this has been suggested but a Ring binder with manila folders could work instead of a book.

So the organic material inside the sheet of aluminum ( being cardboard ) is what absorbs the trapped frequency ?

The 400 Mhz bandwidth is an interesting one , i have heard scientists state if you can use between 400 and 450 mhz you can virtually control any human.

here is an excerpt from an article on Vocal resonation

Quote Sympathetic and Conductive Resonance[edit]

In a technical sense resonance is a relationship that exists between two bodies vibrating at the same frequency or a multiple thereof. In other words, the vibrations emanating from one body cause the other body to start vibrating in tune with it. A resonator may be defined as a secondary vibrator which is set into motion by the main vibrator and which adds its own characteristics to the generated sound waves.[3]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocal_resonation

While this is a different example would i be correct in assuming we resonate in symbiotic or cymatic responce to external frequencies because our subtle body systems have a myriad of differing frequencies they resonate on ? So lets say a sub system of the heart chakra resonates at between say 450 and 540 hz would the multiplier of resonant frequency of 450 to 540 Mhz be effective to use in order to manipulate this centre ?

Here is some interesting material

https://www.scene.org/~esa/search/human_frequencies/

Here you see the planets resonant frequencies ( assuming they are accurate )

http://www.lyranara.com/product_imag...pertuning2.png

would some of these frequencies be multipliers to EMF frequencies and setting us off even more ? like a ionospheric bounce ?

N

12. Link to Post #110
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi N -

The 70 centimeter band has been a curious band as far as the mind control spookies have talked about. It has a good depth of penetration, is relatively easy to create high powers, but is too low in frequency to have very small profiles for built-in antennas for cellphones. It's good for handi-talkies, for communications sets with external antennas.

Post # 106, https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post792696
    the large ring binder DooDah had, which is used a lot with school kids.. Or the smaller spiral bound (with cardboard covers) could be used as well with the pre-inserted pages.

The key is to just create the orgonne-like accumulator relationship, and to create the angular relationship between corresponding sections (thereby creating the destruction of the electromagnetics). That's the basic conventional physics types of understandings.. The psychotronic tuning comes from setting the precise angles between the pages, with the desired "return to sender" thought form, thereby using the interference pattern's "zero-points" as the quantum actualization vehicle.

(In a zero-point hole quantum manifestation is said to happen, or from nothingness actuality is built, a very prime spiritual concept - this is discussed more-so in this Forum posting in the Gravity Buoyancy Drive)..

There isn't an exact 1:1 relationship between the wavelengths of sound and the wavelengths of microwaves if one wants a direct resonation capability..

The relationship goes something like this.. (see below, one can come up with a rule of thumb translation faction though, see the last comment in the post..)

The absorption frequency of water for an electromagnetic signal (radio wave speed signal) is about 22 gigahertz.
    That corresponds to a wavelength (which is a dimensional measurement of distance) of about .54 inches, a little over a 1/2 inch. 22 gigahertz is 22 billion cycles per second, electromagnetic.

The resonant frequency of water for an acoustic sound wave is about 108 kilohertz. That's 108 thousand cycles per second. (People like to try to excite water at 1/4 of that wavelength or about 22 kilohertz, so that may be where folks think that 22 gigahertz electromagnetic resonance is like 22 kilohertz acoustic.. a 1/4 wave excitation is how people like to drive antenna elements, with the shortest physical length of the exciter)..

The speed of wave propagation is different in the media, but the wavelengths which deal with the vibrational structural mode of the molecule are relatively the same - specifically if we are trying to get a target to absorb maximum energy.

My point is think in terms of "dimensional structural resonances" to focus on the "physical size of the object molecules" to be the most accurate to translate between sound resonances and electromagnetic radio wave resonances when going for maximum physical absorption of power..

Resonance means the "best coupling is achieved" with the most transfer of energy with the least resistance. Best transfer means least loss in resistance.

I like to call "going with the flow" the path of least resistance.

Wavelength equation is shown as follows:

The formula for wavelength (lambda) is shown as:

where V is the velocity factor, and f is the frequency (or how many times the wave vibrates, changes polarity, per second)..

As an example for the formula, the wavelength of a 100 MHz electromagnetic (radio) wave is about: [3×10E8 m/s], the speed of light in meters/second) divided by [10E8 Hz] (the frequency of the signal) = 3 meters wavelength. (10E8 is a power of exponent representation of 10 to the 8th)

The speed of sound in liquid water is about 1482 m/s (meters per second). To compute the wavelength for the resonant wavelength of water using SOUND, then plugging that into the equation, then 1482/108,000 = ~.014 meters.. Converting that back to inches for our EM | Sound comparison.. or .55 inch

So the translation for sound resonances to electromagnetic resonance equivalent is
    22,000,000,000 cycles per second for radio, to 108,000 cycles per second to sound...
    Last edited by Bob; 24th October 2015 at 22:06.

13. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

-------

According to Dr Robert Duncan, spending time in a fully-ceramic-tiled bathroom can really help. Ceramics insulate from EMFs, and are among the materials used in the stealth bomber.

30 minute interview, HIGHLY recommended:
    http://projectavalon.net/Freedom_Rad...ert_Duncan.mp3
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd July 2014 at 15:06.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (13th July 2014), Bob (3rd July 2014), Chanlo23 (3rd March 2015), David Ansible (4th July 2014), HaveBlue (5th July 2014), Hervé (3rd July 2014), kanishk (3rd July 2014), kat (20th July 2015), spiritwind (3rd July 2014)

15. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks for the bump and suggestion

The ceramic almost sounds like if it is a metal-oxide ceramic, it might approach that of the orgonne material talked about.

16. Link to Post #113
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Thanks for this great thread. The 400mhz stuff interests me. The new EPIRB transmitters for boats, planes and even mountaineers to carry and activate should they need rescue are 406mhz. Is this no co-incidence?

I am yet to read this thread from the start, so if this has been spoken of already, please ignore my question. I will be going over this thread carefully over the next few days.

17. Link to Post #114
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

At times you may hear me talk about quantum coherence. Also NEURAL quantum coherence.

By that I mean, working at the level of when "information" can influence something (like starting to establish its creation and existence apparent in "reality", quantum coherence of the random nothingness, or noise can give way to getting reality's "noise" enough in synch to have a strongly observable phenomena seem "real".

Take a bunch of same model, same pendulum length and weights, "pendulum driven clocks" that are keeping proper time, and have them placed on a large sheet wall, lets say 10 foot wall by 10 foot wide.

Set the times to the same time, and then do not let their pendulum swings start off at the same time.. After a while, the "system" will appear that all the pendulums are tracking together.. This is a macroscopic view of the quantum coherence that forms at the sub-sub atomic level..

When one uses the beam dump "book" device described in this Thread, and one consciously tunes it, one is performing a type of neural to quantum-coherence tuning, establishing a method to "put things right", and develop a better "reality".. which could include having one's mental space feeling clear and not under "beamed influences" or other assaults..
    Last edited by Bob; 13th July 2014 at 20:52.

18. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

According to Dr Robert Duncan, spending time in a fully-ceramic-tiled bathroom can really help. Ceramics insulate from EMFs, and are among the materials used in the stealth bomber.

30 minute interview, HIGHLY recommended:
    http://projectavalon.net/Freedom_Rad...ert_Duncan.mp3
    Makes sense .. It's my idea of ( my ) next generation space economical apartment as well .
    It has small pool inside and everything else around it but essentially , one big bath-room. It reduces the time spent on tiding up as well .

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bob (13th July 2014), Chanlo23 (3rd March 2015)

20. Link to Post #116
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If one is getting ear ringing, whistles, clicks and suspects outside energies (microwave, satellites, cellphones, wi-fy's and so forth)..

Try the beam dump in described in this thread and some of the other techniques/apparatus. Simple able to be made with local supplies one has in the home..

(the book's cellulose and the foil layers are very much like Reich's orgonne tools..) so you have many multiple technologies and tools all in one simple "book"..

21. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

bumping this post for our new members

If one is getting odd body sensations, crawlies, or strong fatigue, or strong excitation (either range), the sun currently is earth facing a large sunspot which is increasing the active microwave energy hitting the earth.. These types of microwaves can also induce extreme sleepy sensations, out-of-it...feelings can happen. It depends on how much endorphin (natural substances the brain creates to deal with stress) is generated, how one will react..

The microwave energy fields when they interact, reflect .. induce a chaos level in tissues.. Normal balances go out, blood pressure may go up really high, pulse rates similarly.. During solar storms coincidentally hospitals have reported increased Emergency Room visits... because the body rhythms go out..

The tools discussed in this thread help one deal with the microwave fields from many sources, cellphones, routers/modems/computers.. microwave ovens, "long lines" microwave towers and satellite microwave bombardment. It also can help with SOLAR microwave from sunspots creating havoc in one's life..

(the solar thread, Coronal Holes will on occasion discuss the Solar RADIO FLUX which deals with the incoming microwave bombardment from the sun)

With the "beam dump BOOK", tuning it should offer a way to take charge for oneself, one's energetic environment, and get some balance back, if outside sources are forcing outages..

--Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 23rd October 2014 at 19:16.

22. Link to Post #118
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

This is amazing because I've been experiencing those sensations and the range is on the excitation end as opposed to the other. But you are right on target with the crawlies/odd body sensation thing and that's sorta freaking me out. lol Other things have been happening too... like seeing in my minds eye one scene after another popping in and out like, boom, boom, boom, at a pace that was so rapid, it prevented me from being able to tell what exactly was in each scene. This happened a few days ago and I can't recall ever experiencing something like that before. It was like everything was in fast forward. Will read over this thread.

Quote Posted by Bob (here)

bumping this post for our new members

If one is getting odd body sensations, crawlies, or strong fatigue, or strong excitation (either range), the sun currently is earth facing a large sunspot which is increasing the active microwave energy hitting the earth.. These types of microwaves can also induce extreme sleepy sensations, out-of-it...feelings can happen. It depends on how much endorphin (natural substances the brain creates to deal with stress) is generated, how one will react..

The microwave energy fields when they interact, reflect .. induce a chaos level in tissues.. Normal balances go out, blood pressure may go up really high, pulse rates similarly.. During solar storms coincidentally hospitals have reported increased Emergency Room visits... because the body rhythms go out..

The tools discussed in this thread help one deal with the microwave fields from many sources, cellphones, routers/modems/computers.. microwave ovens, "long lines" microwave towers and satellite microwave bombardment. It also can help with SOLAR microwave from sunspots creating havoc in one's life..

(the solar thread, Coronal Holes will on occasion discuss the Solar RADIO FLUX which deals with the incoming microwave bombardment from the sun)

With the "beam dump BOOK", tuning it should offer a way to take charge for oneself, one's energetic environment, and get some balance back, if outside sources are forcing outages..

--Bob

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (24th October 2014), Chanlo23 (3rd March 2015)

24. Link to Post #119
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    This is amazing because I've been experiencing those sensations and the range is on the excitation end as opposed to the other. But you are right on target with the crawlies/odd body sensation thing and that's sorta freaking me out. lol Other things have been happening too... like seeing in my minds eye one scene after another popping in and out like, boom, boom, boom, at a pace that was so rapid, it prevented me from being able to tell what exactly was in each scene. This happened a few days ago and I can't recall ever experiencing something like that before. It was like everything was in fast forward. Will read over this thread.
    Quote With the "beam dump BOOK", tuning it should offer a way to take charge for oneself, one's energetic environment, and get some balance back, if outside sources are forcing outages..

--Bob
    So many sources can induce these effects - when it comes from the sun, and from the earth at the same time... oye... rock'n and roll'n... The leaves of the book being moved closer or further apart, allow for precision 'tuning'. The pointing of the "beam dump book" then lets one adjust for addressing WHERE the assault is coming from.. Multiple assaults? multiple books

25. Link to Post #120
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

This is a long thread. Need time to read everything over from its first post. Will comment later and thanks for directing us to this thread!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (24th October 2014), Chanlo23 (3rd March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast