Thread: Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

COUNTER-MEASURES
    to MICROWAVE assault

(examples: dealing with the DARPA MIND CONTROL BEAMS, Dealing with microwave from CELL TOWERS, or Point to Point Microwave)

Howdy viewers,

I have been getting some good feedback from folks letting me know what types of beams, assaults have been happening to them. A lot of what I am seeing looks like electromagnetic microwave assault. I am going to start a separate thread for microwave solutions, but I will post here first a very simple method to "return to sender", a microwave beamout.

I have tested with various "spectrum analyzers", or very sensitive radio wave receivers, and pointing such in various directions including towards the Satellite Belt (where the geosynchronous satellites for TV and radio, and internet wireless services are located). There are quite a few very powerful microwave signals present.

From experience working with people who are sensitive, there are definitely bioactivity reactions that happen when microwaves are present in the environment. Some dastardly weapons types make use of a characteristic in the microwaves which definitely torture people. Many microwave and radio engineers simply don't know the potential bioactive issues, and just poo poo away.

In this thread I can get into a lot of the theory, and the reasons why microwaves (and other sources of microwave-lengths) can cause problems. This doesn't have to be geek-speak, and can be explained very simply.

I want to give us a method for relief, that can be created FAST, easily with minimal effort. It's been known to bring relief in a short as 10 minutes after assembly and tuning.

OK here goes.

What this type of shielding system is, is technically called a microwave black body absorber. It can be used as high up in frequency for ultra short wavelenghts, all the way up through ultra-violet.

It's used in microwave systems, in visible and invisible light systems where one needs to have a type of sink, to destroy the incoming "radiation" and prevent it from going anywhere into the environment behind it. (thereby acting like a shield).

Here is how to build it:

What it is is one takes a hard cover large book, maybe something a foot or so on the pages, full 8 1/2 inch by 11-12 inch pages, good strong cardboard outer cover.

Then maybe about 10 pages in, tape a full sheet of aluminum foil to a page leaf. The aluminum is very thin, acts like a knife edge (which is used as part of the cancelling effect), and it is very conductive. So it will channel the signal along it.

Then skip about 10 pages and tape another full sheet of aluminum foil to another page leaf.. Cover the sheet from the binding out to the edge.

Repeat that until you have done about 10 pages like this (obviously a good thick book).

TUNING IT (creating shielding)

Now, Open the book up so that it can stand up by itself, and spread and separate the pages sorta like they are like a set of fingers opened up, fanned and stretched as wide as possible.

THEN point that book in various directions, rotating it on the table, or counter or near the window.. Place it where ever it creates the most relief.

One can create as many of these shields and effectively "return to sender" the assault.

If it is coming from ABOVE, a little bit of adjustment putting tape across the top and the bottom edges of the leaves will hold the book open so the leaves can face UPWARDS.

Depending on where one lives the Geosynchronous Satellite belt may be to the south of one (if one is in the States, at that Latitude), or it could be to the north if one is in the southern hemisphere.

This device acts as a shield and counter-reflector, putting the reflected signal back out to the sender. It's much better than putting little mirrors up (which is a good spiritual type of shield mockup, but not effective against microwave assaults).

One can spread the pages more or bring them closer to tune (as was done with the hand mudra shielding and biofield tuning).

TUNING lets you customize the shielding for your personal issue, whatever that may be.

The book will keep the setting fixed for you, absorb the microwave and create a reflection back to the source. I've found it very helpful and like close to zero cost to make.

Some folks may want to experiment with putting on the outside of the book a small wrap of about a three inch (3) wide strip and centered along the spine of the book binding, where the remaining front and back cover have a little bit of this strip on them - the width of the overlap on the front and back cover will be different with different thickness books.

The designs specified above deal with the frequencies and wavelengths of typical microwave sources from cell towers, "long lines" microwave, and most satellite based transmitters irradiating people.

Many people have reported the crazy symptoms when the HIGH POWERED TV satellite transmitters were launched.

I did a study on the issues some years back and I will get into that in the separate thread about how its the REFLECTIONS, not the direct signals that cause the bio-effects.

The technique mentioned above is the best almost zero cost solution available.

I hope this helps bring some peace and calmness. Let's start here and not let them harm us any more.

Bob

PS, if you have some pictures of your models, please post them in this thread so others can see the versions you have made. Let's not let them whack us with microwaves, send the stuff back !

My other thread detailing the DARPA mind control projects can be found in the forum at:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...king-correctly
    Last edited by Bob; 20th March 2018 at 16:32.

2. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

Thanks, Bobd.

That's the kind of useful info we need more of. Soon as I have some time I will make one. Got the perfect coffee table book for it too.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

birddog (31st December 2014), Bob (4th September 2013), ceetee9 (4th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Christine (4th September 2013), crosby (6th September 2013), Gardener (17th September 2013), Gekko (5th September 2013), Limor Wolf (4th September 2013), seleka (18th November 2013), Sidney (4th September 2013), Sophocles (4th September 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's so easy, I've even made portable versions of this to take to restaurants, put such on the table to deal with local stuff, and it looks kinda cute..

The tuning of it, that's where the most relief happens, setting it to deal with the current microwaves..

5. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I imagine that if you know where the source is, the book should be placed perpendicular to it so that the the beam bounces off the tin foil pages. Umm, not edge-wise facing the source. Like in my situation there is a cell tower on top of a high rise in line of sight of me, maybe around two hundred feet away. So then I should face the book toward the tower, right?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

birddog (31st December 2014), Bob (4th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), crosby (6th September 2013), Gardener (17th September 2013), kanishk (13th December 2015), seleka (18th November 2013), Sidney (4th September 2013), Sophocles (4th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Spiral of Light's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 times in 163 posts

Awesome, Bob! Thanks so much for this information.

I am wondering if this same principle can be applied to the nasty 'Smart Meter' that was installed in my basement several months ago. Will it provide some protection for the unwanted energy emanating from that, too?

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Post:

birddog (31st December 2014), Bob (4th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), crosby (6th September 2013), Gardener (17th September 2013), onawah (28th December 2014), penn (5th September 2013), seleka (18th November 2013), Sidney (4th September 2013), Sophocles (4th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I imagine that if you know where the source is, the book should be placed perpendicular to it so that the the beam bounces off the tin foil pages. Umm, not edge-wise facing the source. Like in my situation there is a cell tower on top of a high rise in line of sight of me, maybe around two hundred feet away. So then I should face the book toward the tower, right?
    That's the easiest method. Try different locations in the room tho for placement of the book too. I've had effectiveness by placing such even behind me where I normally sit, where the microwave comes in from a window, bounces around in the house/room then if there is a hot spot where all the reflections seem to be, that spot is the best spot to neutralize - - doing that then one get's all the reflections handled too.

The width that the book is opened tends to act like a very strong tuner, so the best opening width should be customized personally.

10. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral of Light (here)
    Awesome, Bob! Thanks so much for this information.

I am wondering if this same principle can be applied to the nasty 'Smart Meter' that was installed in my basement several months ago. Will it provide some protection for the unwanted energy emanating from that, too?
    They put a smart meter here too, the darned thing sends EM to the power company, it sucks that they did that. I can neutralize that effect, pretty well here. U may want to try different sized books to get to the specific frequencies present. The power meter uses very LOW frequencies, but, what happens is there is a interplay between outside satellite microwaves (towers, or the actual sky satellites), and the extra Radio Frequencies created by the power meter transmission circuitry, and everything mixes, and there are lots of interference patterns. Like why do we need more RF in our lives.. (sigh)...

I think though the big issue is the satellite TV signals, those are very strong, strong enough to be when they bounce around to create bioactivity.. We can neutralize those reflections with this simple tool.

Bob

11. Link to Post #8
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Thanks Bob. Can you post photo

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

birddog (31st December 2014), Bob (4th September 2013), ceetee9 (4th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), crosby (6th September 2013), Limor Wolf (4th September 2013), penn (5th September 2013), Sidney (4th September 2013), Sophocles (4th September 2013)

13. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Some settings that I find very interesting:

About 60 degrees opened, very bioactive

About 75 degrees almost complete neutralization, not having to point it in any particular direction.

89? degrees some sort of crown chakra opening? Can anyone confirm where that contacts?

Sorta this not only then shields/neutralizes, it seems we have some additional possibilities here.

Bob

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by nature (here)
    I sure will get a bunch of photos posted on that

14. Link to Post #10
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Thank you very much, Bobd, your knowledge is extremely useful. Can you say if the Aluminium book is as effective for the targeted individual who has to cope with high amount of radiation aimed directly at them. Or, maybe there is another suggestion for that?

Most greatful ~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 5th September 2013 at 00:16.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

birddog (31st December 2014), Bob (12th December 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), crosby (6th September 2013), Gardener (17th September 2013), kanishk (13th December 2015), onawah (28th December 2014), seleka (18th November 2013), Sidney (4th September 2013), Sophocles (5th September 2013)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

If you have free time, and video capability, a YouTube video would be awesome, to show exactly how this is done. If not thats cool too. Bobd, you have NO idea how much this information is needed and appreciated. Bless you for bringing this simple self defense tool to the table. The only part I am not certain of is the tuning. How do we know if its working. or where to aim it. Many people are beamed when they are sleeping, and not other times. trial and error? I suppose, in the case of the book shield, more is better?? Also, if one lives in a multiple unit housing, is there a chance that we could accidentally beam our neighbor unknowingly?

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

birddog (31st December 2014), Bob (5th September 2013), carriellbee (22nd December 2013), crosby (6th September 2013), Gardener (17th September 2013), Gekko (5th September 2013), hohoemi (7th September 2013), nomadguy (8th September 2013), onawah (28th December 2014), penn (5th September 2013), seleka (18th November 2013), Sophocles (5th September 2013)

18. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Thank you so much for this, I will definitely try it.

I guess this makes me a tin-foil conspiracy theorist, ha.

19. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nature (here)
    Here is one of the photos, looking DOWN from the top of the book.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/atta...1&d=1378330176

the other images there in my album show various steps. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?u=17746 (the beam shield pictures album)

Bob

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Gekko (here)
    Thank you so much for this, I will definitely try it.

I guess this makes me a tin-foil conspiracy theorist, ha.
    LOL - all us tin foil hatters unite !

20. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    If you have free time, and video capability, a YouTube video would be awesome, to show exactly how this is done. If not thats cool too. Bobd, you have NO idea how much this information is needed and appreciated.

Bless you for bringing this simple self defense tool to the table. The only part I am not certain of is the tuning. How do we know if its working.

or where to aim it. Many people are beamed when they are sleeping, and not other times. trial and error? I suppose, in the case of the book shield, more is better?? Also, if one lives in a multiple unit housing, is there a chance that we could accidentally beam our neighbor unknowingly?
    Howdy Sidney -

Tuning is very simple. Let's start with recognizing a biofield.

If you hold your hands about 8 inches infront of your diaphram (maybe 4 inches above the belly button), like one is going to assume a prayer position but do NOT touch your hands together. Sorta imagine there is a large grapefruit inbetween your hands. That is about the spacing to use.. Move your hands closer or further from the body, and closer or further from each other. AT the right spot, you should feel something change. Some folks report it as a pressure, some folks report it as a clearing, or a release of pressure, some folks report eyes clearing (focus better, contrast better)... The key is to recognize a change. When you have mastered the ability to sense a change, you are now able to recognize a bio-field.

When the person is able to recognize a biofield, as above with that simple exercise, then you can recognize when tuning is effective.

For instance, a person can lay their hand on the arm of the chair, or couch or on ones leg, and then with palm facing up, and fingers outstretched without any stress, loosely positioned bring them slowly together as if squeezing an imaginary grapefruit. (we call it grapefruiting of all things)..
    At some point one would again feel some sensation change (we call that the "change of characteristic"). Pretty simple.

The way my Dad showed me this about 50 years ago was to simply bring one hand, palm facing the body, and move it to the forehead very slowly also and then one would at some point sense the hand infront of the forehead. That again is the biofield sensation..

Any of those methods work to learn to feel the sensation.

Here is where it gets interesting... Any noxious field will block or alter the biofields, and one will know if one feels better or worse. By slightly changing the location where one "feels" by changing the distances between the two objects (like two or more fingers, spacing distance and placement, or the two hands over the solar plexus/diaphragm, or the position to the forehead), that is tuning.

There is a science of what is happening here. But lets save that for another post.

The thing is to be able to recognize the biofield, and then know that by changing position, you change how you feel.

When you can change how you feel by changing a placement of two, or more objects, you are then back in control of your energy space.

Being back in control then means, you have a way to actually neutralize, and reflect back some thing coming in from the outside. That gets back one's free will, and one gets back to being CAUSE instead of being effect..

With the BOOK and the leaves being moved, you will be feeling the biofield change in yourself, by opening and closing the leaves, you would be doing the same type of thing as opening and closing the fingers in the hand positioning. Then by moving the book to different locations around the house or room, one then sees which are the best overall feelings. That is complete tuning then..

Bob

21. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Thank you very much, Bobd, your knowledge is extremely useful. Can you say if the Aluminium book is as effective for the targeted individual who has to cope with high amount of radiation aimed directly at them. Or, maybe there is another suggestion for that?

Most greatful ~

Howdy Limor, nice to chat with you again. The simple book thingy is a very powerful device, passive which uses the amount of stuff beamed at one to create a way to neutralize, and allow for precise tuning to switch the beam over from assault to assist.

The key is learning the sensation of the bio-field tuning. I mention that in another post with Sidney. The key being when the feeling is recognized that one CAN tune, then one can come up with all sorts of innovative methods to deal with whats coming in. The book is a classical method because it contains, absorbers (the paper/cardboard), the metal, the angles.

It uses antenna theory (microwave corner reflector), it uses the ORGONE concept of Reich because it uses metal and insulator metal and insulator so it addresses any solutions one would be able to get with orgonite compounds, and it uses the psychotronic tuning effect becasue one can change the spacing between the pages (and metal layer). In this one simple package, you have it all, and it costs basically nothing.

The key is just learning the biotuning feelings.

Bob

22. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Many people are beamed when they are sleeping, and not other times. trial and error? I suppose, in the case of the book shield, more is better?? Also, if one lives in a multiple unit housing, is there a chance that we could accidentally beam our neighbor unknowingly?
    Those are some great questions about not beaming one's neighbor. Thank you so very much for being considerate AND caring ! I have seen a lot of folks just go whacking without looking at what effects one creates.

There is a way when one gets skilled in sensing biofields. One CAN reach out into one's space and sense other fields. What I have noticed though is what one feels in the moment, is the sum total of all biofields in one's environment, including the neighbor, the cat, the birds, and flowers about one, inside and outside. That range can be typically 50 feet around one that one is experiencing biofields from.

So if you tune your own space, and not your neighbors (don't beam them in other words, don't fix them in other words), but just adjust for what you feel, when you feel good, the chances are, you have adjusted the local space, so all others nearby are being benefited. This is stewardship in action, create some beauty about one, and many things bloom, expand and no longer are compressed. A lot here, but this is a start.

Bob

23. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Thank you so much for the link to the photos. Very helpful!! And for taking the time to answer all my questions. It is true, some of the best things in life are free Thank you again.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

birddog (31st December 2014), Bob (12th December 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), crosby (6th September 2013), Gardener (17th September 2013), Gekko (5th September 2013), Hazel (30th December 2013), Limor Wolf (5th September 2013), onawah (28th December 2014), seleka (18th November 2013)

25. Link to Post #18
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    Quote Posted by Limor (here)

Most greatful ~

Howdy Limor, nice to chat with you again. The simple book thingy is a very powerful device, passive which uses the amount of stuff beamed at one to create a way to neutralize, and allow for precise tuning to switch the beam over from assault to assist.

The key is learning the sensation of the bio-field tuning. I mention that in another post with Sidney. The key being when the feeling is recognized that one CAN tune, then one can come up with all sorts of innovative methods to deal with whats coming in. The book is a classical method because it contains, absorbers (the paper/cardboard), the metal, the angles.

It uses antenna theory (microwave corner reflector), it uses the ORGONE concept of Reich because it uses metal and insulator metal and insulator so it addresses any solutions one would be able to get with orgonite compounds, and it uses the psychotronic tuning effect becasue one can change the spacing between the pages (and metal layer). In this one simple package, you have it all, and it costs basically nothing.

The key is just learning the biotuning feelings.

Bob
    Hi Bobd ~

It is very good to chat with you again. I need to tell you that someone there did not like your reply.. : )

A good opprtunity to try it out

Quote Originally posted by Bobd: "LOL - all us tin foil hatters unite ! :
    Apparently George Carlin's - "It's a big club and your ain't in it.." does not apply here,
    A person wakes up in the morning and finds out that he/she does belong to several clubs

I am limited in words but like Sidney and others I am most greatful to you
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 5th September 2013 at 06:22.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

birddog (31st December 2014), Bob (12th December 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), crosby (6th September 2013), Gardener (17th September 2013), Gekko (5th September 2013), seleka (18th November 2013), soleil (9th September 2013)

27. Link to Post #19
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

If one would like to shield a house of say 10 by 10 meters, how many of these should be put in? Is one book enough to shield a book sized area or are we talking of somehow cancelling the waves on a larger area via the reflections of the different "pages" fanning out?

UT

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Aspen (10th January 2015), birddog (31st December 2014), Bob (12th December 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), crosby (6th September 2013), Gardener (17th September 2013), onawah (28th December 2014), penn (6th September 2013), seleka (18th November 2013)

29. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Apparently George Carlin's - "It's a big club and your ain't in it.." does not apply here,
    A person wakes up in the morning and finds out that he/she does belong to several clubs
    Hia Limor - information identification step (find out what's been hiding), find where find who ---- at this point one may be tempted to BEAM BACK love, or beam back anything to try to get the assault(er) to stop. To not get into the beamout cycle oneself, the solution is (besides getting into the "return to sender" techniques mentioned in the counter-measures thread) is to get inside oneself the ideal sensation that one wants the "other" to feel or experience. One gets that feeling inside very clearly and actually LIVES it themselves. THEN one in-vites souce light allness abundance to flow into one, through that pattern of lets call it JOY. The beamer then feels you in JOY (as does everything else), and they either change or they consume themselves in hate or whatever, but they disconnect. And you get better. INFLOW don't beam is the solution :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast