Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    If one would like to shield a house of say 10 by 10 meters, how many of these should be put in? Is one book enough to shield a book sized area or are we talking of somehow cancelling the waves on a larger area via the reflections of the different "pages" fanning out?

UT
    Howdy, I am not sure. I use one here upstairs and one downstairs and one in the bedroom. I have some additional "active" hologram generators which I use for psychic dimensional air-freshening. I particularly like dolphin so that is a pattern that I keep up. Like how people put flowers and pictures to change the ambiance, the virtual hologram generator system creates a sensory virtual picture of the subject (as if one were with dolphin for real for instance).

I still feel the best thing is to address where its coming from, then get the tuning set right.

A person can perform a type of Feng Shui adjustment on everything in their home to cancel out the negative microwave reflections in the house. To get to that stage though I mentioned the technique was to learn through the body sensitivity exercises (the hand mudra experience for instance, or hand to the forehead, or over the solar plexus) and know when one evokes the "change"... Then one can move things in the house, even a slight turn of a picture, a movement of a flower vase, book on the shelf, but move them slightly, twist them slightly.. and note the biofield change.

The BOOK black body tuner system is designed to neutralize the local assault and "return to sender" the effect beamed to one. So learning to tune may mean just one is needed. I have three here like I said as I am in the middle of 6 very strong intersecting microwave beams from communications towers.

Thanks for asking,

Bob

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Quote Posted by Gekko (here)
    Thank you so much for this, I will definitely try it.

I guess this makes me a tin-foil conspiracy theorist, ha.
    On second thought, my joke was probably in bad taste for this thread. Especially with information that could help us find relief, so I apologize.

This is my attempt:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=785

Haven't put the tape on top yet, maybe that'll help keep the pages more even once I 'tune' it.

3. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just wanted to say I found the source of my issue and it wasn't what I thought it would be lol. I found my problems to be coming from my wireless router, it bugs me now that I've had two years of trouble and it comes from something I could have switched off at any time if I had known. I don't know if it's from me being extremely sensitive and I am uneducated to what sort of energy they emit or if it has been tampered with but all I know is all my issues disappear when I flick the power off the thing.

So to anyone else feeling like they are having problems, maybe just check that as well as the usual list of subjects like cell towers etc.
    "I don't care" is a civilizations death sentence

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rosieposie For This Post:

Aspen (10th January 2015), birddog (31st December 2014), Bob (6th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), crosby (6th September 2013), sheme (27th April 2014), Sierra (12th September 2013), william r sanford72 (1st February 2014)

5. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

On second thought, my joke was probably in bad taste for this thread. Especially with information that could help us find relief, so I apologize.

This is my attempt:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=785

Haven't put the tape on top yet, maybe that'll help keep the pages more even once I 'tune' it.
    The tape is good for holding the pages rigid in the desired tuning. The more aluminum leaves in there on the groups the more the antenna action happens and more cancelling.

I am not sure what number is optimum though. Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 6th September 2013 at 05:10.

6. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rosieposie (here)
    I just wanted to say I found the source of my issue and it wasn't what I thought it would be lol. I found my problems to be coming from my wireless router, it bugs me now that I've had two years of trouble and it comes from something I could have switched off at any time if I had known. I don't know if it's from me being extremely sensitive and I am uneducated to what sort of energy they emit or if it has been tampered with but all I know is all my issues disappear when I flick the power off the thing.

So to anyone else feeling like they are having problems, maybe just check that as well as the usual list of subjects like cell towers etc.
    Rosie that is great news !

This is the second time I have heard this being a source of sensitivity.

It could be a combination of cellphone towers PLUS the WIRELESS router.

Now I wonder about folks in an apartment building/condo where there may be more wireless routers..

I have a friend in South Korea who has also reported strange stuff coming in from the wireless, which was driven by a cable modem (the cable modem contains lots of RF signals too). He found everything was leaking RF into the room from the cable, and being on the 9th floor he was getting all sorts of microwave from transmitters all over the city.

I will be doing up a forum post soon on the mechanics of just how microwaves do their thing to create these issues. All the testing organizations have said all these microwave fields are below the level of perception. And in the tests they do, they do it so that it is NOT in a real world situation, so the test subjects say NO MICROWAVE HEATING happens, so obviously at those power levels there is no issue they say. That so totally covers up what really happens. And it happens when there are phase shifts and reflections and mixing of signals in a living organism (or anything which can act like a mixer diode)..

Thanks Again Rosie ! Folks please do try what Rosie mentioned.

The fellow in South Korea installed additional hard wired ground rods and ran grounds from the modem and router thereby sending a lot of RF leakage into the ground.

A friend in Texas found that her MAINS power box had a defective ground on it, and there was leakage into the house of 60 cycles and 180 cycles (3rd harmonic of the power) into the house. Again the solution was fixing the grounds...

Bob

7. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Gekko, I just saw your pix for the book tuner.. LOOKS GREAT ! https://projectavalon.net/forum4/albu...urecomment_326

Bob

Just a reminder, a piece of aluminum on EACH page of those groups of leaves is needed. Each aluminum foil sheet bounces the signal off the other aluminum foil sheet, and there is the organic material (the paper), separating the metal layers - so that is an ORGONE configuration.

Because there is an angle, the reflection between the angles of the leaves creates the diminishing distance that the bouncing of the signals happen on.

As they bounce closer and closer they are cancelled out. When they pass through the organic material they create the phase cancelling "return to sender" wave.
    Last edited by Bob; 6th September 2013 at 05:06.

8. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

okay bobd, i have a question, wouldn't the tin foil act as a receiver as well? i do not know much about these things, but could you help me with this?
    warmest regards, corson

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

birddog (31st December 2014), Bob (6th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Limor Wolf (11th September 2013)

10. Link to Post #28
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    okay bobd, i have a question, wouldn't the tin foil act as a receiver as well? i do not know much about these things, but could you help me with this?
    warmest regards, corson
    Indeed, I had previously been given to understand that aluminum worked as a carrier and amplifier of certain energies, hence its presence in chemtrails, etc. and that ye olde foil hat was actually a very bad idea. From the same source whence the understanding came, it was also pointed out that there is in fact a special paint one might purchase (I found it on amazon) that will actually block all manner of RF.... when I can get around a computer later today, I will try to remember to find it again and edit a link into this post.

http://www.amazon.com/YShield-Shield...ords=emf+paint
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 6th September 2013 at 15:23.

11. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote okay bobd, i have a question, wouldn't the tin foil act as a receiver as well? i do not know much about these things, but could you help me with this?
    warmest regards, corson
    Hi Corson, thanks so much for the question

yes it would - it is supposed to receive, pickup capture the assault (better that book than the person).

The book captures the assault the energy into itself, and within it the organic material, and the back reflector, a pattern is created inside the whole book assembly to create a "beam back to sender", with an amplification - meaning the sender gets back it's own assault at a strength of up to 10X (the theoretical gain of the corner reflector). When the user tunes it right, from experience I have found it is able to suck out a bunch of negative effects in the environment and dump those too. Each group of page leaves needs to have the metal on it, and the organic behind it. So the combo of metal plus organic is needed, and the angular relationship, that fan shape.

In tuning, one is perceiving from one's location, from one's viewpoint, what's happening in the room, one's space. So if you TUNE for the correct clear feelings, and achieve relief, you have created a safe space. That safe space then can act like a MODEL space for others to choose to emulate. BE the MODEL - tweak for the best feelings.

The idea of the TOOL is to give people a way to take back and be at cause in stead of being at effect.

So yes, it will suck in, but REVERSE and send back to the beamer the assault. The tuning lets the user choose how well one feels, how much one is supported.

Bob

12. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by REILLY (here)
    Quote Posted by corson (here)
    warmest regards, corson
    Indeed, I had previously been given to understand that aluminum worked as a carrier and amplifier of certain energies, hence its presence in chemtrails, etc. and that ye olde foil hat was actually a very bad idea. From the same source whence the understanding came, it was also pointed out that there is in fact a special paint one might purchase (I found it on amazon) that will actually block all manner of RF.... when I can get around a computer later today, I will try to remember to find it again and edit a link into this post.

http://www.amazon.com/YShield-Shield...ords=emf+paint
    Hia Reilly - I suppose one could use the paint on the pages, but the point was to create some offset distance, or enough organic matter between the conductive layers.

I would think one could experiment with the thickness or the organic layers (the pages without conductive metal on them) to determine what is the best ratio of organic to conductor. My experience is about 10-15 pages is a good thickness on an average book to ONE sheet of aluminum foil. I don't know the mil thickness of the foil, I haven't mike'd it.

On the paint coats for RF shielding, I have seen ZINC is used and COPPER, and sometimes ALUMINUM.

Ingesting ALUMINUM or ZINC or COPPER metals obviously is crazy.. In the concentrations used as RF reflectors, there is no absorption and re-radiation of the psionic pattern of the metal. The psionics is being tuned to deal with the incoming beam, not to be tuned to beam the book contents obviously, so the purpose is on the job intended. Using a book design like that for beaming out it's contents in this configuration simply isn't a good configuration as a radionics/psychotronics beamer... The focus of this tech is to use existing tools commonly found in the house and kitchen (notice I used a cookbook ) and come up with a way to neutralize assaults that come into the home.

As to the carrier you mention on aluminum in chemtrails, that is a dispursed very finely divided particle, and like ingesting ANY METAL, that's stupid to be doing that. All one wants is conductivity.

If one is afraid of metals, then all the forks, knives spoons toss the refrigerator out the window, get rid of the doors in the house and live in the Tee-Pee, in skins.. Or go live underwater with water being the shield about one.

Since nobody is going to go that radical, the solution then is to use the things in the environment we have and with knowledge adjust things. Deal with things and issues. Make lemonade with the lemons..

The above method is a way to do that, Reich did that with Orgone..

It's easy to do if one takes the time to look at the science and see what's happening, right?

Bob

13. Link to Post #31
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

The paint would be applied to the walls, inside or out, actually shielding whatever is within....

I am still concerned, that if the book will capture signals, amplify them, and send them out, what is to prevent any living body in the vicinity from in turn absorbing said amplified signal?

14. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by REILLY (here)
    The paint would be applied to the walls, inside or out, actually shielding whatever is within....

I am still concerned, that if the book will capture signals, amplify them, and send them out, what is to prevent any living body in the vicinity from in turn absorbing said amplified signal?
    EVERYONE and everything absorbs everything - that is the point. AND people and things succumb to what they absorb, growing old, cells get damaged and dna gets eroded. That is happening daily, continually, non-stop 24/7.

What we are talking about is taking back our methods to tune our environment, and what we FEEL in our space for about 50 feet around us is the sum total of all the beams, all the life, all the negative and all the positive.

Some folks have said COPE by meditating - one is still beamed tho, and a small space IS setup in that 50 foot radius where things have to CONTINUALLY be held in place by the meditator to KEEP IT RIGHT. (so, one then is reduced to being a LIGHT ANCHOR having to fix things) - they it seems to me "they" have one forcing people to be light anchors meditating to use their own personal energy and mind to keep things right...

Some folks have said whack the beejezus out of them - shut them all down, and that gets into a nasty pissing match, and no long term solution happens.

We propose, come up with a PASSIVE WAY, which is tunable, that the user who is being whacked TUNES for good feelings locally in their own space. And that tuning adjusts the reality passively so that any assaults ARE turned around and sent back to the originator at a 10X signal strength. In other words, the beamer gets their own crap back at 10X signal strength (due to the antenna design, the microwave corner reflector shape and configuration). It is the responsibility OF the user of the BOOK to see that the BOOK remains being used and tuned to keep the feelings correct in their space. If the assaulter changes, the user can simply reposition, re-tune the book. The assaulter after a while we are going to assume will realize their effects are not taking hold, and they themselves are getting affected by their assaults on others - the system then corrects using this logic because of the "return to sender".

IT IS THE JOB of the tuner to learn the bio-field feelings, and they do know how they feel. They ARE feeling 50 feet around them, from all of their neighbors, from all of the life about one. If the person doing the tuning does their job, when THEY feel good, they will likewise be feeling what others are feeling, and the synergy between all will come UP in vibratory and spiritual tone. One tunes to reduce the stress assault, everything comes up in vibratory tone.

Historically one can be a stupid magician, an evil magician and wreak havoc on one's neighbors. The inconsiderate lets to the 3AM heavy metal party in the apartment above when folks are trying to sleep happens all the time - and the committees, the moderators, the adjusters come out and try to solve the rabble rousing issue. The evil magician dramatizes what they feel they have to do to justify that they are powerful, able to be right over others, cause at one time, some other managed to best the "evil magician" and they are determined to "teach them all" what wrath is like. That is history, and that goes on now. It's a mindset of stuck on stupid.

The point is to give back to people who have been rendered powerless by insidious assaults some way to gracefully return to sender the assaults. The teaching comes in to instruct the users of the BOOK to FEEL when they tune, their space and 50 feet surrounding themselves (which they are doing naturally).

Hope that helps understand the reasons and yes it does send out, a return to sender of what was beamed into the person. The nature of the structure of the book, the orgone manufacturing method is designed to evoke a general healing anyway, so its something that one would want even if the tuning wasnt as best as it could be. Precisely tuned I believe we could very well see miraculous spontaneous events happening.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 6th September 2013 at 19:00.

15. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Hi, I've missed some points because I stuck on the design right now. Last nite while watching videos, I built one of those shields. It did not work as I thought it would. So I went and looked at your pics but they do not help either. In some of your posts I see you saying something about a "stack of foil pages". That one threw me, so, would it be alright if I try and clarify the proceedure? I hope so...

1. Find a large hard cover book the size of a page of looseleaf paper or so.

2. Open the book and tape a piece of tin foil the same size as the page, with no overlap (don't want the foil pieces to touch and short each other out).

3. Attach a piece of tin foi, as above, to a number of (? 5 - 10?) consecutive pages.

4. Once you have this first stack, tape them all together into one "stack", so that they work as one combined page.

5. Skip about ten pages and repeat proceedures 3 and 4.

6. Continue this proceedure throughout the entire book.

7. When finished, the book should be a collage of alternating thick pages of layered tin foil, interspersed by loose, unaltered pages.

8. Edit to add this part: Remember to cover the spine of the book, on the outside with tin foil, wrapping around the front and the back of the book a few inches.

9. Place sheild in desired location, fan out pages.

10. Atunement can be achieved by changing the gap between the pages and the overall orientation of the book itself.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 6th September 2013 at 21:18.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Aspen (10th January 2015), birddog (31st December 2014), Bob (8th September 2013), Dawn (26th February 2015), Limor Wolf (11th September 2013), Nickolai (7th September 2013), soleil (9th September 2013)

17. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    It's so easy, I've even made portable versions of this to take to restaurants, put such on the table to deal with local stuff, and it looks kinda cute..

The tuning of it, that's where the most relief happens, setting it to deal with the current microwaves..
    I worked on the theoretical design characteristics of a wide band electromagnetic system (DC to lightspeed), and I came up with a near identical answer - in the mid 90's.

This is effectively a oh...bandwidth of about 1ghz to lightspeed, on an approx 12" book. It's more an interference creator, a reflector, if you will.

There are acoustical analogies to diffraction.

The aluminum means it is effective at and with dark matter wavelengths, or dimensional waves.

IIRC aluminum is a 1/2 speed filter for dark matter/dimensional waveforms, so there may indeed be cancellation going on. (Kozyrev said it stopped the waves but another source says it slows them by half)

9 terahertz is the area, but don't quote me on that. I calculated it once, but I can't remember the basics I used for the equation.

The problem is not just the wi-fi or the microwaves on their own, per se, it is the random recombination to higher harmonics. Nevermind the distortions that each carry within their own creation.

understand that we MAKE dark matter antenna and receiving systems VIA this exact situation.

Hell, we use this to make lasers beams. Every damned day.

Which is what the purveyors of these high RF frequency transmission technologies refuse to consider. They refuse to consider the reality of harmonic coupling in RF dense environments. (harmonic coupling of high frequency RF fields creates peaks of energy at MUCH higher energy levels and much higher frequencies.) (this is standard run of the mill wave integration theory and reality, 101)

The prediction is that in 20 years we will look back at this time as being one of technological retardation. None of this stuff will be allowed.

This takes you straight to pyramids. Find posts by me on this forum with key words of pyramids, ley lines, etc.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th September 2013 at 20:03.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

birddog (31st December 2014), Bob (8th September 2013), Bubu (7th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (6th September 2013), hohoemi (7th September 2013), JRS (8th September 2013), Kristin (10th September 2013), Limor Wolf (11th September 2013), nomadguy (8th September 2013), noprophet (31st October 2013), PurpleLama (6th September 2013), skyflower (9th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th September 2013), william r sanford72 (1st February 2014), wolf_rt (31st October 2013)

19. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Cool Re: Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    It's so easy, I've even made portable versions of this to take to restaurants, put such on the table to deal with local stuff, and it looks kinda cute..

The tuning of it, that's where the most relief happens, setting it to deal with the current microwaves..
    I worked on the theoretical design characteristics of a wide band electromagnetic system (DC to lightspeed), and I came up with a near identical answer - in the mid 90's.

This is effectively a oh...bandwidth of about 1ghz to lightspeed, on an approx 12" book. It's more an interference creator, a reflector, if you will.

There are acoustical analogies to diffraction.

The aluminum means it is effective at and with dark matter wavelengths, or dimensional waves.

IIRC aluminum is a 1/2 speed filter for dark matter/dimensional waveforms, so there may indeed be cancellation going on. (Kozyrev said it stopped the waves but another source says it slows them by half)

9 terahertz is the area, but don't quote me on that. I calculated it once, but I can't remember the basics I used for the equation.

The problem is not the wi-fi or the microwaves on their own, per se, it is the random recombination to higher harmonics. Nevermind the distortions that each carry within their own creation.

understand that we MAKE dark matter antenna and receiving systems VIA this exact situation.

Hell, we use this to make lasers beams. Every damned day.

Which is what the purveyors of these high RF frequency transmission technologies refuse to consider. They refuse to consider the reality of harmonic coupling in RF dense environments.
    Hia Carmody - I had thought about using the split ring type of system, basically slots in a tube as an absorber, but with the corner reflector, the interference trap between the decreasing angle and the incoming wave plus the cardboard stock acts to black body absorb and remove the incoming assault. What is not obvious to folks is the non-thermal scalar resultant created during the interaction in the cardboard.. The placement of the pages then allows for the psychotronic tuning and interaction with the nervous system of the operator. So if the operator is cognizant of the feelings, they have a simple tool, able to be made out of easy household items.

That was the whole idea, simple and household items. And this is something that nobody is going to try to sell as some apparatus as a psionics neutralizer. Trying to get folks off the capitalistic trap and just back into taking charge of their own space and doing something so that they are not feeling trapped..

Thanks for sharing the experiences you have found.

Up to the terahertz range, ya probably inside the cardboard with the field charges being neutralized and transferred to the dielectric.

Sorry folks for the geek speak - its pretty simple tho,

Carmody, maybe you want to start up with me a reason why microwave reflections INSIDE human bodies eat them up as opposed to non-heating happening from low powered signals. They ate Becker alive for pointing out that people ARE getting bioactivity effects from electromagnetics, but he didn't explain clearly the interaction effects.

Below is a picture of reflections and interactions. The cross-over points are where the zero point holes appear. IN the holes is where things can get eaten away.

What we want to stop as quickly as possible is when the microwave is being absorbed bypeople, living things, we want to remove as much assault from getting in in the first place - the added advantage if the psi tuning is one can deal with the assault's intention from the purveyors of the assault(s) - lastly, the psychoactive effects locally are tunable, so any damages locally from prior beaming can start to be repaired and "feel-good" effectively evoked.

As you pointed out, the LIGHT TRAPS are used all the time with lasers (and in microwaves) to cancel out and get rid of signals (beam dumps)..

A pebble tossed into a pond causes waves to travel out - the diagrams above show the interaction of TWO pebbles, or stimulations interacting - its that interaction where trouble can happen, at the cross-over points. Lots in there for another post..

Name:  mode03.gif
Views: 739
Size:  502.2 KB Name:  2slit3D.gif
Views: 748
Size:  169.9 KB

(animated images from Ask The Physicist .com)
    Last edited by Bob; 25th October 2015 at 02:28.

20. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Micro waves are short (micro) wave lengths in the thousandths of an inch range (going by memory). The idea is to capture incoming microwaves between the leaves of foil. To do this the space between leaves must approximate the length of the wave. Like Carmody said, it is how lasers are made (kinda). Since the wave is the same as the distance between sheets of foil the energy gets trapped, bouncing off the enclosures reflective foil walls in a series of cascading wavefronts that either cancel or ( as I guess the arrangement makes more likely) collects and increases the signal. Because of the angle of incidence and the book's configuration the emitted and attenuated wavefront travels back along its own path to the point of transmission. Something like that, right?

If so, then what Reilly and others are asking is, how accurately does the return wavefront target its emitter, and does the orientation of the book have anything to do with the direction of the outgoing, amplified wave?

Since the thing is an amplifier/transmitter it is a valid concern.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Aspen (10th January 2015), birddog (31st December 2014), Bob (8th September 2013), Bubu (7th September 2013), Chanlo23 (10th September 2013), Limor Wolf (11th September 2013), PurpleLama (6th September 2013), william r sanford72 (1st February 2014), wolf_rt (31st October 2013)

22. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Micro waves are short (micro) wave lengths in the thousandths of an inch range (going by memory). The idea is to capture incoming microwaves between the leaves of foil. To do this the space between leaves must approximate the length of the wave. Like Carmody said, it is how lasers are made (kinda). Since the wave is the same as the distance between sheets of foil the energy gets trapped, bouncing off the enclosures reflective foil walls in a series of cascading wavefronts that either cancel or ( as I guess the arrangement makes more likely) collects and increases the signal. Because of the angle of incidence and the book's configuration the emitted and attenuated wavefront travels back along its own path to the point of transmission. Something like that, right?

If so, then what Reilly and others are asking is, how accurately does the return wavefront target its emitter, and does the orientation of the book have anything to do with the direction of the outgoing, amplified wave?

Since the thing is an amplifier/transmitter it is a valid concern.
    Inside a cavity, what we are doing is creating a beam dump as Carmody pointed out - there are interferences which cancel out.

7 centimeters through 12 centimeters generally is the size of the aperture needed to deal with the AT and T longlines microwave towers which deal with long distance communications (those towers you see with the drums on them). The 12 centimeters sizes get into the Cell phone but cellphone depending on where in the world one is, the frequencies vary so the wavelenghts get progressively shorter. Our wireless LANs can be on the 2 gigahertz range band or the 5 gigahertz band. So the ideal "book size" to deal with the lowest frequencies, the longest wavelengths which we are assuming have very nasty bioactivity potential should be about 12-16 inches in size.

For the short wavelength internet satellites, and television satellites, a small book the size of a matchbook should work adequately.

Generally if the longest wavelengths can be intercepted, the shorter wavelengths will just fall into the slots and bounce around inside the book and get taken apart and absorbed by the cardboard. That is where they are "orgonized" to use a word that Reich would use to try to define the interaction between a dielectric (cardboard) and a conductor..

It is in the interaction between the electromagnetic waves, the E field primarily in the dielectric (the cardboard) where the PSI effects tend to happen.

Bob

23. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote If so, then what Reilly and others are asking is, how accurately does the return wavefront target its emitter, and does the orientation of the book
    In working with psychotronics, radionics, and psionics, what I have found the first key is to learn bioactively what it feels like when one is in positive stable resonation with something or out of resonance. Out of resonance will create a type of sickness feeling, destructive interference is happening and toxins are produced cellularly. In resonance, there is a support feeling, and the destructive processes tend to diminish..

With anything like the tuning that Galen Hieronymous for instance found out, or Ruth Drown, or in using the de la Warr camera, the angle of the conductive parts within the device, plus orientation was needed. That is tuning.

In the case of the "book system" what matters is what the person doing the tuning feels, and the actual mechanics or physics of neutralizing the sender in a highly tuned system could be highly quantum in nature, or even super-luminal (faster than light, traveling at the speed of consciousness). So that can be looked at also.

As the tuner person doing the tuning is getting about 50 feet perception in their sensory space and interaction in there, is there a contribution of others coming into alignment, removing the assault by a local "book" being tuned? Again, this may open up what THOUGHT SYNERGY means - tuning for beauty - what will that do?

Bearden seems to think that a "kindling" will happen and that will spread. Others on the forum have said think good thoughts, thoughts manifest things - so we are looking at the metaphysics of all this.

The book then is a simple tool. Tune it the highest, tune it the best, maybe open up some quantum holographic manifestation windows for global healing. If in the littlest effect it can provide some relief, then thats enough.

There is definitely physics and metaphysics involved here - definitely what Avalon gets into

Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 6th September 2013 at 21:06.

24. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Carmody says: The prediction is that in 20 years we will look back at this time as being one of technological retardation. None of this stuff will be allowed.

This takes you straight to pyramids. Find posts by me on this forum with key words of pyramids, ley lines, etc.
    Reminds me of the times of the Pyramid Wars, the Viminas, the rise and fall and deactivation of all that stuff over the eons of time, what was it, 14,500 years ago all that was supposed to have happened?

I have heard it took 6000 years for all that stuff to be shut down, so maybe 20 years is a bit optimistic all this will be fixed. I sure hope so. I bet it can be done but the people in general are going to want to have it. I think tho the idea that people can be infinitely powerful and insidiously so behind the scenes is troublesome, the psyche en-masse may not be wanting such a transition. I'm kinda looking to see where people are at. I think "reaching now for solutions" in general is where folks are, but I hope my view is not incorrect. We'll see.

25. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

So here's my attempt. Over 30 feet of foil, 60+ foil leafs. Good use of the old windbags, too (re: the book).

Click image for larger version

Name:	microwave dump.JPG
Views:	484
Size:	777.0 KB
ID:	22724Click image for larger version

Name:	beam absorber.JPG
Views:	476
Size:	776.3 KB
ID:	22725

I cannot feel anything from this device, except occasionally a choppy sort of interference thingie. Especially when moving the pages around.

The first pic shows how I stacked the leaves in eights(towards the back) and fours(at the front) - don't know why I did that...seemed right. At first I was going to use seven throughout but that didn't feel right.

The second pic shows where I put it, high up on my bookshelf,again, it seemed right.

Still working on how it changes the feel around me.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

birddog (31st December 2014), Bob (8th September 2013), Chanlo23 (10th September 2013), Gardener (8th September 2013), Gekko (8th September 2013), Limor Wolf (11th September 2013), nomadguy (8th September 2013), soleil (16th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast