+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

1. Link to Post #81
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

thank you DooDah for sharing the added benefits.

I like that you came up with a method of using a 3 ring binder with a spacer taped (?) in to hold the pages in the desired spacing.. that spacing is what enables the angular effect (narrower at the binding section), and (wider at the mouth opening)..

If you have a way to post a picture that would be great - thanks for checking in and happy holidays to you !

2. Link to Post #82
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Hey Bobd, thanks for your comment and corrections. I am glad that it helped Doodah and others.

Nowdays, I find an interest in the built-in technology we all have inside to contradict frequencies.
    I am not sure if this is the right thread to paste an excerpt from the 'Montauk Project' book, but I think this might be of interest as well.[...]
    Just to streamline the post a bit Limor, besides contradicting frequencies, I think we have ways to augment frequencies, which could be of benefit.

in this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post732506

Chanlo and I were talking about the proper types of TUNING (pattern amplification/selection) - these are some of the geometries chosen as "amplifier/selection" templates..

A template is like a specific window in which to access something.

When we simply put on a filter on eyeglasses so that we can only see certain wavelengths of light, things look different.. If we have a way with the template filters in front of our eyes to convert frequencies that are invisible, and make them visible, we may then have a way to perceive, "patterns/frequencies" which were being masked out by overwhelming "noise" (other signals).

I tend to think the buzzing/whistling sounds act like distraction noise that tends to overwhelm the nervous system, making it harder to "listen to" or tune into that which is being over-ridden by the noise. I think shutting off that noise may help us to see/hear or experience what subtle items are being masked over..

In the Dixie Cup Tuner, I tend to like it to a "magic wand" specifically tuned by the user/operator to allow for the operator/user to have more access to something..

For instance, if one wanted a better connection with it is my belief that one can go through many different meditations possibly establish a representative "energy temple" altar and turn off internal dialog, get into each of the flame letters conceptually and gain access..

This geometry on the dixie tuner device, was setup to be the template pattern which is amplified by moving the dixie cup device on the "dielectric rod" antenna, (the pencil)..

My feeling is that the flame letters by themselves are very strong frequency space tuners, as that I believe was the purpose, to have a way to write, evoke and express frequency space concepts detailing high spiritual reality.. and allow one trained in the understandings to evoke the concepts behind the flame letters...

Do you have any experience with that that you can talk about?

(this is the link and image to the dixie cup frequency tuner) https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post728431

a point about the dixie cup tuner.. there is no reason to have all the complex apparatus as defined in the Montauk book.. techy types in my experience like to over-do-it with excessive drama cause the flashing lights bells and whistles are so much like the movies hollywood puts out.. An actual Shaman fully adept, functional and powerful only needs the concepts, the feelings, a focused mind and a few assorted augmenting "props" to assist in holding the "mind space concept"... The tools act as the mind-physical interface, the "bridge" between the worlds... the tools i have presented are the simplest low-tech, basic concept devices, similar to a shaman's tools in a medicine bag or bundle.. what i have offered is a universal tweak as needed to do the job at hand.. peace

3. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Thank you, Bobd

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bob (28th December 2013), Chanlo23 (5th February 2014), Dawn (26th February 2015), GreenGuy (29th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2014)

5. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Okay, Bobd, here are photos of my first attempts. Your critique is welcome. I don't know if I've done this right.

I'll do the small book first since the spacers I've added are easier to see. I found that tape and I don't get along so well. My first attempts to hold the pages in place with packing tape led to a mess of tape sticking everywhere I didn't want it to. I also found moving the book and readjusting the tuning difficult with the tape, so I substituted paper strips.

I have a very small house with almost no surface area available to set these books on. That has been a factor in placing them as I have done.

Click image for larger version

Name:	small book facing portable phone base.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	257.5 KB
ID:	24302 Click image for larger version

Name:	small book turned to show pages.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	197.0 KB
ID:	24303

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Bob (29th December 2013), Chanlo23 (5th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2014)

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Now for the big book made from a 3-ring binder.

Name:	big book showing 3-ring binder-2.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	198.0 KB
ID:	24307 Click image for larger version

Name:	big book showing outside spine.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	24308

Name:	big book open to the south from outside.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	239.2 KB
ID:	24309 Click image for larger version

Name:	big book facing south from inside.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	227.1 KB
ID:	24310

This book sits in the only window I have available for starting plants for the garden. I'll have to figure out how to keep the book there when the window becomes filled with seedlings.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Bob (29th December 2013), Chanlo23 (5th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,950 times in 424 posts

Many thanks to all who shared their terrific photos! I have been thinking of this since coming across this thread last night, and today I found rolls of heavy-duty aluminum foil on sale for $1.99. I bought 2 rolls.
    Dammit, honey! You left the seat down again!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

Bob (29th December 2013), Chanlo23 (5th February 2014), doodah (29th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    Now for the big book made from a 3-ring binder.

[...]
    This book sits in the only window I have available for starting plants for the garden. I'll have to figure out how to keep the book there when the window becomes filled with seedlings.
    Beautiful design ! Brilliant DooDah !

12. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    Okay, Bobd, here are photos of my first attempts. Your critique is welcome. I don't know if I've done this right.

I'll do the small book first since the spacers I've added are easier to see. I found that tape and I don't get along so well. My first attempts to hold the pages in place with packing tape led to a mess of tape sticking everywhere I didn't want it to. I also found moving the book and readjusting the tuning difficult with the tape, so I substituted paper strips.

I have a very small house with almost no surface area available to set these books on. That has been a factor in placing them as I have done.

Superb I like that you have made the spacing very uniform and kept it from deviating based on the spacers you've come up with.

I have wondered on the thickness of the "insulator" (the paper sheets per bundle).. what the optimum thickness would be.. I have by default assumed 10 sheets would be good assuming a 100 sheet book or so.. so that at some point may be good for experimenting.

13. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Thanks, Bob. I personally don't have any feeling about the bundle thickness issue. Ten seemed good.

More importantly for me, I really don't like moving the books once they have been placed. It's not because it's difficult to move them, it's more that I feel they are in the "right" places, angled just so, and I don't like disturbing that.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Bob (29th December 2013), Chanlo23 (5th February 2014), Kristin (29th December 2013), william r sanford72 (1st February 2014)

15. Link to Post #90
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I think the most interesting point i hear there is "when it feels right, it feels right.." and that shouldn't be changed..

A couple things to note I have seen since about 1979 when I first got into that type of tuning mechanism..

Background "reality" will start to change slightly, when you have made a substantial correction.. The more radical the correction, the faster the change becomes obvious.

These systems allow for "fixing" and keeping balanced properly one's space.

People do it sometimes with crystals, candles, arranging the pictures on the wall, the plants in the room, maybe the furniture..

Folks build buildings "energetically" to blend with the natural planetary energies..

But we have a LOT of human energies, machine energies - energies from satellites - microwave towers, cellphone towers, wireless routers, wireless phones.. every one of those field generators upsets a natural balance..

To have a set of tools that cost basically a few bux in materials, some time, to be able to work with, the "assault", fix it.. that's a godsend for a lot of people.

I say learn the energies, learn the tuning, work with the tools. I can offer pointers as needed to assist a bit, maybe find a few more ah-ha's to share with all..

So, be sure to very slightly retune, slightly move left or right, or move rotationally if needed, when conditions change.

As you are also adjusting and reshaping the damaged reality (one does this in a good meditation but why "be a machine onself, dohh").

I realized back in the 60's meditation is a great way, His Holiness mentioned this to me in Hawaii in the 90's, when in doubt meditate, he said people just can't grasp a technology (i say they can't grasp cause they been trained to NOT grasp), he said meditate. I said, when one knows the energy that one is meditating for, one can build a tool to assist... If it is a breath or a posture, or a bringing of something into one's space to help find the stillness and open the doors.. well those are tools.

16. Link to Post #91
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Excellent thread Bobd! Just perusing the material I find my mind want to wander into various ideas/techniques/configurations to manifest the technology you refer to. I especially like the reference to Orgone configurations, as that helps me to jump further into the energies at play (insomuch as I am able).

My one question (I'm sure I'll have more in a week or so of experimentation, but one thing at a time ^_~)

I see that the overall purpose of the book-device is to absorb and beam back (at amplification) unwanted external energies. Could one use such a device (or multiple in a configuration) to amplify and resonate (in a given area) the energies already present/produced? If one's surroundings, objects, and self naturally produce wanted energies and effects, could these be used in a particular array to saturate the environment?

Apologies if that's what the reflector disk is about, I'll admit I started skimming at that point.

17. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    Excellent thread Bobd! Just perusing the material I find my mind want to wander into various ideas/techniques/configurations to manifest the technology you refer to. I especially like the reference to Orgone configurations, as that helps me to jump further into the energies at play (insomuch as I am able).

My one question (I'm sure I'll have more in a week or so of experimentation, but one thing at a time ^_~)

I see that the overall purpose of the book-device is to absorb and beam back (at amplification) unwanted external energies. Could one use such a device (or multiple in a configuration) to amplify and resonate (in a given area) the energies already present/produced? If one's surroundings, objects, and self naturally produce wanted energies and effects, could these be used in a particular array to saturate the environment?

Apologies if that's what the reflector disk is about, I'll admit I started skimming at that point.
    The beam dump "booK' is pretty good for helping to quiet the environment, to tune things to get more calm stillness, a working "feel-good". At times multiple books may be needed if there are multiple sources of interference coming into a room for instance. Satellite is particularly nasty coming in from above, microwave towers and cellphone towers, even wireless routers are sources of those short wave microwave signals. Return to sender is one feature. This design is in higher frequencies used to absorb for instance laser light (acts like a beam dump), and at lower frequencies acts like a way to absorb microwave fields. There is a direct tie in to microwave fields and life, to organic matter, even water has a microwave resonance.. So even without microwave assault from human made energy sources (machines), the earth itself is rich in natural background (microwave) energy..

That energy allowed for the ancients, the shaman to work with a real physical energy, and create artifacts which nullified, or augmented the background energies. My belief is the Hebrew Flame letters are a language of Energy Space interaction, the right "flame letter words", pronounced and excited properly create the desired "magic" result. There is a physics to the metaphysics in other words, and it is based on geometry (resonating microwave fields in structure), and interaction of those fields..

The dixie cup tuner uses a rod like a wand, a pre-tuned "reflector" that acts like a lens/filter, to help in pre-tuning a concept.. Moving the dixie cup allows for resonating the thought, the geometry.. Technically it is all working on microwaves and reflections of microwaves through tuned geometry.. Dixie cup tuner would be for getting an augmented effect, tuning into the natural microwave. If one had a shielded "repaired" space with the book beam dump, then used the dixie cup tuner, one would have the capacity for an easily adjusted personal energetic space, for virtually nil cost.

18. Link to Post #93
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Early on Ernie talked about some of the effects that can happen when the interference source has been identified, and the "return to sender" concept is applied.

The book device, (the "beam dump") cancels out ONE flow of an energy system that is being built up.

The terminals are in this example, SENDER and RECEIVER (the person or environment being attacked).

When TWO FLOWS are in opposition to each other, MASS builds up, or stress builds up.. If it is a person that is the receiver, a person under such bombardment stress continues to blow up, like a balloon, until he or she "pops", flips out, gets sick or starts to lash out assaulting others. Those manifestations can be from nasty back aches, that never end, never are curable, or never ending headaches, blurred vision, unexplained body aches, and burning or screaming types of assaults that never seem to go away... ALL that manifestation comes from the RECEIVER (the person being beamed at) not getting rid of the assault.

Ernie described to me, he identified, a transformer and a cellphone tower all interacting, sending the obnoxious field through the microwaves (the cell frequencies) into his home. And he was absorbing them, getting sicker and more stressed out.

So he tried the "book" (the beamdump) tuned it for good feelings (he cancelled out the assault flow), and the transformer EXPLODED at nite, the flow stopped, cleared completely (returned to sender all that stress).

Of course there is a more graceful method of tuning, not needing the sender to "blow up" by its own hand.. Ernie didn't whack the sender, Ernie didn't cause the transformer to explode, but what he did do, was experience a fact of physics, that removing the "binding energy" from a stuck flow can result in the discharge of the stored up energy.

That stored up energy was manifesting IN himself, and IN his environment. Not clearing that, and one exhibits the symptoms of stuck flows..

USE THE BOOK, tune it properly.

-- best to us all

Bob

19. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

I haven't made my microwave black body absorber yet, but I would like to know if that is all one needs to counteract the high frequencies in the environment or does it help to also have other devices such as Qlink or Graham-Stetzer EMF filters?

Also, would it also be helpful to have a Graham-Stetzer microsurge meter to measure dirty electricity?

Thanks,
    Truman

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bob (1st February 2014), Chanlo23 (5th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2014)

21. Link to Post #95
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I haven't made my microwave black body absorber yet, but I would like to know if that is all one needs to counteract the high frequencies in the environment or does it help to also have other devices such as Qlink or Graham-Stetzer EMF filters?

Also, would it also be helpful to have a Graham-Stetzer microsurge meter to measure dirty electricity?
    Thanks,
    Truman
    Hi Truman -

The ability to monitor for power line fluctuations (dirty power) or microwave assault (a wide band spectrum analyzer would be better), or even a way to monitor for ULF frequencies, or ELF frequencies would be good for a case study.

I do recall putting a monitoring scope on the powerline and watching the control signals, strange modulations happening. Let me get into the mechanics of what happens, what goes on with the assaults...

The bioactive effects from these assaults are from the scalar component which manifests itself in the tissues, in structures which are dielectrics. Scalar stress creates an assault and disruption of biological patterns.

When numerous studies were done about minimal levels of healthy verses unhealthy microwaves or electrical or electromagnetic fields, the health organizations conveniently IGNORED the scalar component, of what happens when there are REFLECTIONS plus DIRECT WAVES... The scalars come when the two wave fronts from different directions interact and then start to create assault.. It happens thousands of times lesser level than the measurements on direct wave assault.. SO that is conveniently pushed under the rug, and people continue to suffer.

The concept behind the beam dump is to get the angle set just right and the spacing set just right, both of which allows one to create a pattern which neutralizes the incoming, allows for the quantum holographic concept of "return the scalar assault to sender", and as a side effect allows the background normal microwave fields from the environment, to be set correctly to be a supportive pattern.

Creating numbers of these beam dumps even when one is not being bombarded by cell towers, cellphones, wireless routers, wireless computers, wireless smart meters... allows one to tune for the best feeling. That is amazing, getting support that way. I call it an ideal form of Feng Shui..

I have seen the sticky labels with the patterns on them.. Considering the size of the books is designed to tune in to the assault wavelengths, and allow you to personally tune for the desired feeling, I find it better and more cost effective than buying over the counter pre-made apparatus. I am a strong believer of tune for one's personal situation.. Tuning means you take control of your own space in my book... not assuming that a pre-made product generically will fix all that is..

Bob

22. Link to Post #96
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Hey Bob ,

what do you trhink of these little beauties ?

http://www.signalblockerjammers.com/...015-p-473.html

I have one similar to this on a timer that goes on between 3 and 4 am every day .. since then i have been sleeping right through ... no more emf bombing

15 watt output gives an LOS of 50 m , takes out wifi , cell , lojack etc .. you can actually feel the difference

N

23. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member Nanook's Avatar
    Thanks

Beamed? I'd think if this phenomena were real there would be double-blind studies done where people who are sensitive are interrogated as to whether or not they are being affected by microwaves controlled by a third party, while a researcher not aware of the status of the microwaves and not themselves sensitive notes their reaction, and then after the fact compares the results to the actual on/off status of a microwave source.

I grew up two blocks away from a 100kw FM transmitter and a block from a 40kw FM transmitter. You could get miniature Christmas lights to glow without being plugged in. Other than being a bit warmer at night, I never noticed any response so I guess I'm not sensitive.

I can understand how someone might be effected by really high power sources like military multi-megawatt RADAR installations or multi-megawatt UHF television transmitters, but a 100 watt source 22,500 miles up doesn't create much signal at the ground, that's why you need a dish antenna and very quiet receives to receive the signals.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanook For This Post:

Bob (1st February 2014)

25. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)

Thanks,
    Truman
    Hi Truman -

The ability to monitor for power line fluctuations (dirty power) or microwave assault (a wide band spectrum analyzer would be better), or even a way to monitor for ULF frequencies, or ELF frequencies would be good for a case study.

I do recall putting a monitoring scope on the powerline and watching the control signals, strange modulations happening. Let me get into the mechanics of what happens, what goes on with the assaults...

The bioactive effects from these assaults are from the scalar component which manifests itself in the tissues, in structures which are dielectrics. Scalar stress creates an assault and disruption of biological patterns.

When numerous studies were done about minimal levels of healthy verses unhealthy microwaves or electrical or electromagnetic fields, the health organizations conveniently IGNORED the scalar component, of what happens when there are REFLECTIONS plus DIRECT WAVES... The scalars come when the two wave fronts from different directions interact and then start to create assault.. It happens thousands of times lesser level than the measurements on direct wave assault.. SO that is conveniently pushed under the rug, and people continue to suffer.

The concept behind the beam dump is to get the angle set just right and the spacing set just right, both of which allows one to create a pattern which neutralizes the incoming, allows for the quantum holographic concept of "return the scalar assault to sender", and as a side effect allows the background normal microwave fields from the environment, to be set correctly to be a supportive pattern.

Creating numbers of these beam dumps even when one is not being bombarded by cell towers, cellphones, wireless routers, wireless computers, wireless smart meters... allows one to tune for the best feeling. That is amazing, getting support that way. I call it an ideal form of Feng Shui..

I have seen the sticky labels with the patterns on them.. Considering the size of the books is designed to tune in to the assault wavelengths, and allow you to personally tune for the desired feeling, I find it better and more cost effective than buying over the counter pre-made apparatus. I am a strong believer of tune for one's personal situation.. Tuning means you take control of your own space in my book... not assuming that a pre-made product generically will fix all that is..

Bob
    Thanks for that information and clarification, Bob.

I have heard of smart meters sometimes starting a fire. Is there any chance that the risk of fire is increased by aiming the book at the smart meter?

Thanks,
    Truman

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bob (1st February 2014), Chanlo23 (5th February 2014)

27. Link to Post #99
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[..]

Thanks for that information and clarification, Bob.

I have heard of smart meters sometimes starting a fire. Is there any chance that the risk of fire is increased by aiming the book at the smart meter?

Thanks,
    Truman
    Thats a good question Truman. I have a smart meter here and have one of the beamdumps nearby pointed to the south where the SPOT-BEAM satellites on the Ku band send their signals to deal with the mutli-path reflections.

As Nanook in an earlier post points out he doesn't apparently believe that signals from RF sources can cause any problems, and of course he is entitled to his opinion (and I would suggest starting a debate thread separately, and leaving this thread for the construction of beam dump devices, and quantum holographic tuners (creation of counter-measures to deal with multi-path induced biological activity from RF) ).

I haven't had any explosion appear, but I haven't tuned for breaking the SmartMeter RF circuit. Ernie did have his explosion of the main power transformer that apparently was feeding the cellphone tower.

28. Link to Post #100
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

I got a report here thats interesting. I dont believe the results but the frequencies sma rt me tres use are specified in the text.

http://www.smartmeters.vic.gov.au/ab...d-survey-repor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast