+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

1. Link to Post #141
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

Maybe the 5G tests Ernie too, which are higher in carrier frequency - some of the frequencies would be in DNA absorption bands, not good, potentially resonances with neuro-transmitters too.. A lot of psychic stress from folks harmed by Harvey no doubt..

The storm fronts, continual low pressure and fixed stationary fronts don't appear normal "mother nature". I believe due to earth rotation, solar heating (sun-up, then sun-down), and the normal convection currents, we should be seeing movement, and not "stuck" lows, or stuck highs. The only really effective system that can steer fronts or induce "stuck" patterns are ionospheric "blowers", that create nano-particles electrically, and "blown" by microwave RF.. Something a submarine could launch, or a fixed land-based system over or within 400-500 miles of the "stuckness" can do.

HAARP is just not close enough to induce a stuck pattern continually which doesn't move.. There is way too many horsepower coming from the planetary convection currents that has to be overcome by HAARP.. If sections out of "weather-wars" could be moved into "General PA members only", it may be a useful read how it's (or was) done.

2. Link to Post #142
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have made multiple versions of the beam dump, but this is for hard lines. The electricity inside homes now with the smart meter is creating a pulsed resonant frequency (my hunch is biological change which grosses me out) which almost creates full saturation of signal which the book cannot handle unless i live behind the spine of it solely, haha. That would be fun to make though. I am making a prototype this weekend, but it will incorporate an oscillating resonant frequency magnetic field. This is my only hunch towards so i can negate what they're doing to the home run electricity. Strong magnets help on the feed line, as well as a full faraday cage on the smart meter. but I am a nut and need full clean up! haha.

Yes, the Harvey experiment was interesting to say the least. Almost seemed to just sit there... They do have plasma based tech they use that is very nasty.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c0di For This Post:

Bob (1st September 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2017)

4. Link to Post #143
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by c0di (here)
    I have made multiple versions of the beam dump, but this is for hard lines. The electricity inside homes now with the smart meter is creating a pulsed resonant frequency (my hunch is biological change which grosses me out) which almost creates full saturation of signal which the book cannot handle unless i live behind the spine of it solely, haha. That would be fun to make though. I am making a prototype this weekend, but it will incorporate an oscillating resonant frequency magnetic field. This is my only hunch towards so i can negate what they're doing to the home run electricity. Strong magnets help on the feed line, as well as a full faraday cage on the smart meter. but I am a nut and need full clean up! haha.

Yes, the Harvey experiment was interesting to say the least. Almost seemed to just sit there... They do have plasma based tech they use that is very nasty.
    Yes, I saw your earlier posts in this thread

The smart meter has to send it's signals out, and receive signals, so if it is still functioning, it seems that the faraday cage is not really stopping transmissions out or in..

From my observations, the nervous system is able to pick up and register 1 nanowatt easily if the field is scalar. Such a scalar power level will trip a synapse. A reflection "shield" which a faraday cage would be, could very well be creating increased amounts of high intensity scalar (direct signal + reflection + direct signal + reflection ... etc.) until one went really "mad" with the amp'd up insults.. So that would be a potential issue with a faraday shield surrounding a transmitter that is emitting microwave frequencies... awful situation there..

An absorber, probably something like what is used for microwave shields in anechoic chambers (see: https://www.cumingmicrowave.com/prod...absorbers.html)
    consisting of that type of material in the minimum, would absorb like the organic in the "book" and not allow for reflections and thereby scalar generation..

This foam: https://www.cumingmicrowave.com/prod...tion-foam.html absorbs the smart meter RF, as it covers 700 megahertz through 3000 megahertz.

Point being faraday cage, without absorbers, only creates MORE scalars if the signal makes it in the cage.. A sprayable absorber: https://www.cumingmicrowave.com/prod...absorbers.html might be a way of creating a safe space for eliminating large amounts of microwaves.

When though the electromagnetics have evoked the scalar, that scalar is what can penetrate solids, or metals, or water to some extent. A scalar radionic weapon (or scalar psychotronic weapon) would be formidable to shield against.

This is where Puharich excelled in coming up with the only workable solution for lower level "nuisance" scalars, which was a bio-pacer 10 hertz weak crystalline scalar generator, not just a magnetic pacer, nor an electric pacer, or electromagnetic pacer. His logic was fight nuisance scalars (which are omnipresent in the environment due to immense microwave saturation), with a schumann scalar biopacer, using a vibrating crystalline element within a wearable watch. A frequency was chosen which was healthy for the nervous system and environment. It was great logic. Puharich was killed by the cabal for having revealed the solution. They put a set of small supermagnets on his room ceiling fan blades designed to create a screwed up spiraling magnetic field which caused his nervous system and balance to go way off. He fell down his stairs fatally injuring himself.. It was an insidious malevolent attack.. But it should help to enlighten one about the dangers of spinning magnetic fields..

5. Link to Post #144
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)

The smart meter has to send it's signals out, and receive signals, so if it is still functioning, it seems that the faraday cage is not really stopping transmissions out or in..

From my observations, the nervous system is able to pick up and register 1 nanowatt easily if the field is scalar. Such a scalar power level will trip a synapse. A reflection "shield" which a faraday cage would be, could very well be creating increased amounts of high intensity scalar (direct signal + reflection + direct signal + reflection ... etc.) until one went really "mad" with the amp'd up insults.. So that would be a potential issue with a faraday shield surrounding a transmitter that is emitting microwave frequencies... awful situation there..

An absorber, probably something like what is used for microwave shields in anechoic chambers (see: https://www.cumingmicrowave.com/prod...absorbers.html)
    consisting of that type of material in the minimum, would absorb like the organic in the "book" and not allow for reflections and thereby scalar generation..

This foam: https://www.cumingmicrowave.com/prod...tion-foam.html absorbs the smart meter RF, as it covers 700 megahertz through 3000 megahertz.

Point being faraday cage, without absorbers, only creates MORE scalars if the signal makes it in the cage.. A sprayable absorber: https://www.cumingmicrowave.com/prod...absorbers.html might be a way of creating a safe space for eliminating large amounts of microwaves.

When though the electromagnetics have evoked the scalar, that scalar is what can penetrate solids, or metals, or water to some extent. A scalar radionic weapon (or scalar psychotronic weapon) would be formidable to shield against.

This is where Puharich excelled in coming up with the only workable solution for lower level "nuisance" scalars, which was a bio-pacer 10 hertz weak crystalline scalar generator, not just a magnetic pacer, nor an electric pacer, or electromagnetic pacer. His logic was fight nuisance scalars (which are omnipresent in the environment due to immense microwave saturation), with a schumann scalar biopacer, using a vibrating crystalline element within a wearable watch. A frequency was chosen which was healthy for the nervous system and environment. It was great logic. Puharich was killed by the cabal for having revealed the solution. They put a set of small supermagnets on his room ceiling fan blades designed to create a screwed up spiraling magnetic field which caused his nervous system and balance to go way off. He fell down his stairs fatally injuring himself.. It was an insidious malevolent attack.. But it should help to enlighten one about the dangers of spinning magnetic fields..
    excellent, i am checking all of this out and adding into my knowledge banks!

so far, my test, i have had success. i have made a magnetic induction based orgonite that is negating the signal or more so transmuting it. funny i have not made magnetic orgonite, nor know of any others in all my work that have. i engineer in replicting nature. being electromagnetic being... magnetic orgonite... ::face palm:: haha!

i as well put together a 55 gallon sized emitter transmuter of my own design with flowing water.

needless to say, i have almost an incredible shift in the amount of energy and clarity. i will test this out over the week and report back.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c0di For This Post:

Bob (3rd September 2017), fourty-two (4th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #145
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)

excellent, i am checking all of this out and adding into my knowledge banks!

so far, my test, i have had success. i have made a magnetic induction based orgonite that is negating the signal or more so transmuting it. funny i have not made magnetic orgonite, nor know of any others in all my work that have. i engineer in replicting nature. being electromagnetic being... magnetic orgonite... ::face palm:: haha!

i as well put together a 55 gallon sized emitter transmuter of my own design with flowing water.

needless to say, i have almost an incredible shift in the amount of energy and clarity. i will test this out over the week and report back.
    That's super !

How about posting a pen and paper design (smartphone capture) to the forum? And some instructions - the members affected by such may want to give it a try ===> thanks !

8. Link to Post #146
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    [Bob] seems to be extremely knowledgeable in diverse subjects; But he made a thread about a little book that is suppose to protect from EMF which is of course a complete BS to someone who understands EMW propagation.
    Whether those tin foil books work or not, it stopped my ears ringing, and they rarely ring anymore. Still have two such books standing on my bookshelf ever since. I periodically adjust them for peak performance. Sometimes physical props can be the trigger or the totem or the focal point for summoning ones own powers... even if they in fact have no scientific basis for the assumed improvement.

Could we agree on that, Bubu?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd June 2019 at 18:02. Reason: edited down the quuote from Bubu after the post was moved to this thread.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Constance (25th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), Forest Denizen (23rd June 2019), Hervé (23rd June 2019), PurpleLama (23rd June 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd June 2019)

10. Link to Post #147
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    [Bob] seems to be extremely knowledgeable in diverse subjects; But he made a thread about a little book that is suppose to protect from EMF which is of course a complete BS to someone who understands EMW propagation.
    Whether those tin foil books work or not, it stopped my ears ringing, and they rarely ring anymore. Still have two such books standing on my bookshelf ever since. I periodically adjust them for peak performance. Sometimes physical props can be the trigger or the totem or the focal point for summoning ones own powers... even if they in fact have no scientific basis for the assumed improvement.

Could we agree on that, Bubu?
    well yes, good for you. Have you considered the science of epeginetics or in simple term placebo?
    If you remember, i have questioned Bob about this or how is it suppose to work. Also giving my analogy of omni directional propagation of EMW. But never get an answer.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd June 2019 at 18:04.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Constance (25th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (23rd June 2019), PurpleLama (23rd June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8