+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Lyme Disease

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Lyme Disease

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    i hear you....
    Here's an example. My 17 year old daughter has a classmate, another 17 year old girl. This child was raped by a large man at age 13. Now, at 17 she is suffering from LUNG cancer. Imagine, 17 years old and having lung cancer. Almost unheard of. My thought is that she had this terrible experience, pehaps feeling like she couldn't breath (large man on top of her, pressing down) or tell anyone about the rape. And she did hold it in for years before telling anyone. Not much of a stretch to get from suffocating rape to cancer of the breathing apparatus, the lungs! Many hold that should she learn to release the mental trauma, and perhaps forgive the man, she could heal.
    I'm sorry to hear about your daughter having lung cancer, I posted this before, maybe you didn't notice, so here it is again. I truly believe this can heal you daughter, so might using MMS, doing the protocol 2000 and inhaling the MMS.
    I take apricot seeds to prevent cancer on a daily basis, about 10-14 a day. They have to be from a wild apricot tree, because those contain the highest Laetrile or vitamin B17 levels. People that already have cancer should take about 100 seeds spread out over the day.The taste is bitter, but not to unpleasant. Laetrile or vitamin B17, contains cyanide which will only be released in cancer cell's, this is because those cell's lack an enzyme secreted by the pancreas. Anyway, to tell the whole story here would take to long, just go on You tube and watch the documentary from G.Edward Griffin "World without cancer, or/and buy his book with the same title. https://youtube.com/watch?v=QeYMduufa-E Apricot seeds are illegal in the US and Canada, but are fully legal in Mexico, that would be the place to buy them, many US and Canadian citizens who have cancer go to Mexico to do a cure with vitamin B17, witch basically means, they go in a hotel and take the seeds for as long is needed to cure them. When you buy the seeds, make sure you get the wild variety and they have to be air dried, not dried in the sun.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luapskie For This Post:

conk (19th September 2013), Sidney (10th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by luapskie (here)
    Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    i hear you....
    Here's an example. My 17 year old daughter has a classmate, another 17 year old girl. This child was raped by a large man at age 13. Now, at 17 she is suffering from LUNG cancer. Imagine, 17 years old and having lung cancer. Almost unheard of. My thought is that she had this terrible experience, pehaps feeling like she couldn't breath (large man on top of her, pressing down) or tell anyone about the rape. And she did hold it in for years before telling anyone. Not much of a stretch to get from suffocating rape to cancer of the breathing apparatus, the lungs! Many hold that should she learn to release the mental trauma, and perhaps forgive the man, she could heal.
    I'm sorry to hear about your daughter having lung cancer, I posted this before, maybe you didn't notice, so here it is again. I truly believe this can heal you daughter, so might using MMS, doing the protocol 2000 and inhaling the MMS.
    I take apricot seeds to prevent cancer on a daily basis, about 10-14 a day. They have to be from a wild apricot tree, because those contain the highest Laetrile or vitamin B17 levels. People that already have cancer should take about 100 seeds spread out over the day.The taste is bitter, but not to unpleasant. Laetrile or vitamin B17, contains cyanide which will only be released in cancer cell's, this is because those cell's lack an enzyme secreted by the pancreas. Anyway, to tell the whole story here would take to long, just go on You tube and watch the documentary from G.Edward Griffin "World without cancer, or/and buy his book with the same title. https://youtube.com/watch?v=QeYMduufa-E Apricot seeds are illegal in the US and Canada, but are fully legal in Mexico, that would be the place to buy them, many US and Canadian citizens who have cancer go to Mexico to do a cure with vitamin B17, witch basically means, they go in a hotel and take the seeds for as long is needed to cure them. When you buy the seeds, make sure you get the wild variety and they have to be air dried, not dried in the sun.
    Hi, I believe conk stated that it is his daughters classmate that has the lung cancer, not his daughter. That said, I have always wondered about the benefits of B17 other than cancer. Also, its not surprise that the US would never allow a cure for anything to be legal here. Arggggg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

conk (19th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yeah, I see what you mean. I think B17 could have many benefits. Just take a look at the average age of the Hunza's people, living in a small country in the Himalayas. They play football at the village court at age 90-100, many get to an age of 120 some even 150years!! There wealth is measured in the amount of wild apricot trees they own, they use the seeds which contain a high concentration of B17 in there daily meals. There was never a case of cancer reported under the Hunza's, not unless they move to a Western country, than they are even more likely to develop cancer than we do, so do the Eskimo's or other native people who live from what nature provides them with.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luapskie For This Post:

conk (23rd September 2013), Sidney (21st September 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

congrats, you got it exactly right!

lung cancer develops due to a perceived death threat. this can be figurative or, like in this case, literal. she was afraid she would die and so the body started to build additional lung tissue so she'd have more oxygen available to survive the death threat.

once she realizes that the threat has passed and she won't die (just talking with someone about it may do that) the body's little helpers will start to dismantle the additional tissue that's now no longer necessary - in this case tuberculosis mycobacteria. she'd get lung tuberculosis, have night sweats, slightly raised temperature, and cough up blood clots, which is just the now useless tissue being removed. after a few weeks the cancer and tuberculosis would be gone and she'd be fine again. this would be the biological healing.

if for some reason the tuberculosis bacteria are not present (because she was vaccinated or because she killed them with mms) the body would have to close off this extra tissue because it can't be removed. the "cancer" would still be there but no longer grow. this would be the unbiological healing.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

conk (20th September 2013), Sidney (21st September 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Anyone tried a 50/100 dollar zapper yet?

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

I wonder if cannabidiol will prove as effective in dealing with Lyme Disease as it is with cancer and other conditions.
    Wouldn't that be nice?
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd September 2013), conk (23rd September 2013), Sidney (21st September 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Anyone tried a 50/100 dollar zapper yet?
    Not sure, but mine cost $350 and I forgot about it. I'm charging it up tonight! Yes, I over paid. (looks down humbly and shuffles feet).

I just ordered 6 Chinese herbs mentioned herein. Will let everyone know in a few months if it appears to help. I INTEND FOR IT TO WORK!
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd September 2013), Sidney (10th June 2014)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote Posted by Blue Orchid (here)
    Quite shocking 300 000 thousand Americans each year diagnosed.If anyone suffers from this i will provide some details below

In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Lyme disease is treated as toxic fire. These fire toxins are treated with extreme heat clearing herbs. From the western point of view, fire toxins include aggressive entities such as bacterial and viral infections but are not limited to them. They can be amoebic parasites and even just toxins of chemical nature or metal particles. Likewise, from a western point of view, the heat clearing herbs have been proven to have a very effective anti-viral and antibacterial action as well as a "cleansing of the blood" effect on other small particles.Below is a TCM protocol for Lyme Disease grouped into three parts:

Clearing The Toxic Fire (Killing The Bacterium)

Based on the best of TCM protocols, here is a "clear toxic heat" formula for use as an anti-toxin or "fire quenching agent." These amazing herbs have been successfully used against fire toxins such as malaria, pneumonia, diphtheria, septic angina, typhoid fever and others.

The 6 herbs used in this formula to clear toxic heat are 5:1 extracts of:
    Chuan xin lian - Andrographis paniculate (a very effective anti-toxin heat clearing herb with anti-spirochetal action in particular)
    Huang Lian - Coptis chinensis (Anti-toxin heat clearing)
    Jin Yin Hua - Flos Lonicerae japonicae (Anti-toxin heat clearing)
    Da Qing Ye - Folium Isatidis (Anti-toxin heat clearing)
    Ban Zhi Lian - Scutellaria barbata; Herba (Anti-toxin heat clearing)
    Tu Fu Ling - Smilax glabra; Rhizoma (Anti-spirochetal action)

As part of this protocol it is also important to take 2 grams twice daily of Hu Zhang powder (Natural resveratrol from Knotweed in 5:1 extract). It is positive against Leptospirosis, Treponema denticola (spirochetes in oral flora), Bartonella (Buhner) and many gram neg and gram pos bacteria.

Continually Removing The Toxins From The Joints:

Xu Duan (ChineseTeasel Root) taken with a "Clear Toxic Heat" formula will help drive the spirochetes from the joints into the blood stream (where it can be killed by the heat clearing herbs). Xu Duan Teasel in tincture form is the best way your body can absorb it.

Maximizing Your Immune System With a Strong Defense:

There must also be an effective formula for the immune system that is suitable for long term use. Reishi mushroom and Chinese Astragalus 5:1 (Called Strong Defense) are perfect.

Together all these herbs become the building blocks of a true hard working lyme disease protocol that, although formulated from ancient herbs, becomes "cutting edge" in fighting this toxic fire we call Lyme Disease.

Since the early 1930's, the Rockefeller family privatized the US healthcare industry, and similar takeovers occurred in other Western countries. The result was a cartel controlling:

All medical textbooks,
    All scientific research into the causes of disease,
    All scientific research into the creation of medicines,
    All published information about medical issues in popular and professional literature,
    All national and international laws governing medicine and medicines

They are the world's most powerful lobby and they will not rest until every human being on the planet is their slave. Only when we are medicated from cradle to grave, only when we will be wholly dependent on their expensive pills, only when most of the money we make goes into their pockets will they be satisfied.

The pharmaceutical mafia is only interested in making a quick buck, and keeping us all sick enough to need symptom relievers - but not too sick that we are not able to pay our health insurance and taxes, which for a great part also disappears into their pockets.

There are just about cures for all known disease you just have to know where to look http://www.swaraj.org/shikshantar/Na...reHandbook.pdf
    Hi Blue Orhcid...if you're still there...or someone else who can explain how to take the herbs....

1 What does 5:1 mean?

2 Should the herbs be taken with water or....?

3 For how long should one continue?

Thankyou in advance

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

conk (26th September 2013), Sidney (10th June 2014)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

It's so great to see people on this forum have have had the unfortunate acquaintance with Lyme Disease.

I acquired it in the summer of 2012, and ironically, it was the catalyst for my spiritual awakening, which eventually led me to become awake and aware. Even though I still have it, it was actually a positive experience in that it guided me to think differently about life.

But that being said, it upsets me and adds one further thing to the list that the NWO are guilty of. At the age of 23 sometimes I wake up feeling like an old man because of sore joints and other problems.

After trying many different treatments, as you all have, I'm currently trying out Essiac Tea. But instead of in tea form, I'm taking two capsules a day recommended by a woman in Roswell who has her own alternative medicine shop. The capsules have been speculated to cure cancer and other illnesses:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essiac

I'll let you know how I feel after I'm done taking the pills (24 left!).
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

conk (30th September 2013), Sidney (10th June 2014), Zephra (30th September 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,243 times in 163 posts

Default Lyme Disease

I don't want to present my 'experience' or hypothesis…

Is there any 'public' opinion here regarding Lyme and similar 'diseases'?

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by David Michael (here)

Hi David, there is a thread on Lyme. I will find it and post the link here. BTW, I am a lyme sufferer for almost 25 yrs, and know a thing or two about it.

Post edit: found it
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...highlight=Lyme

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...highlight=lyme

Last edited by Sidney; 8th January 2014 at 08:06.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

anonymous (11th January 2014), Robin (8th January 2014), seko (11th January 2014)

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,612 times in 21,525 posts

Various members have various opinions and experiences.

Try the following:
    1. Click on "Advanced Search" (right side, near top of page)
    2. Choose "Show Results as" "Threads"
    3. Enter "Keyword(s)" as "lyme"
    4. Choose "Search Titles Only", rather than "Search Entire Posts"
    5. Click on "Search Now"
    This will provide you a list of several threads that have focused on Lyme disease.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Robin (8th January 2014), seko (11th January 2014), Sidney (8th January 2014)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Thank you. Someone close to me suffers from Lyme Disease, and we suspect a couple other close people have it to, only have been misdiagnosed. She just got done watching 'Under our skin' which is HEAVY, but good, especially for someone without the disease who needs to be shocked into caring, because it is heavy! Almost too heavy for some people with Lyme. I am going to read through this with her. Thanks again!

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Wow, I am slow. Thanks! you can delete this thread if you would!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)

Hi David, there is a thread on Lyme. I will find it and post the link here. BTW, I am a lyme sufferer for almost 25 yrs, and know a thing or two about it.

Thanks so much, I will browse this with my concerned party =) (which obviously includes me!)

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,812 times in 3,459 posts

This is a worthwhile information on Lyme's and how it may have been developed at Plum Island by Operation Paper Clip scientist.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

anonymous (11th January 2014), Robin (8th January 2014), Sidney (8th January 2014)

27. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Cat's Claw. Arteminisin. Chinese herbs. And a promising new technique, intravenous Silver Hydrosol. Carnivora. All touted as remedies to the incredibly difficult to eradicate Lyme pathogens.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

anonymous (11th January 2014), Sidney (9th January 2014)

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

I believe there was an effective vaccine that was once developed - but there were some concerns, apparently un-founded ones, and unfortunately the product was withdrawn.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

anonymous (11th January 2014)

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Yes sounds good. We got quality colloidal silver intook via nebulizer facemask to make the antibiotics more effective.... also modified diet... no gluten, no dairy... need to check on those herbs. Thank you so much. It has been very hard for her to find reliable help who doesn't want to follow the 'iffy' CDC guidelines which OBVIOUSLY didnt work. That ship sailed long ago... She finally found a decent alternative Dr. and he just retired!!! She does RIFE treatments once a week, too.

Yea I am privy to the paperclip aspect. They have tentacles...

Thanks so much guys. Sorry with everything going on sometimes I can't even search right, I get sidetracked!

Showing her this info NOW!

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)

Oh wow I am so sorry, but you must be strong! Do you aim to keep it in re-mission type of status or?... Tell you what, I need to catch up on the other threads and let her decide what to ask =P

Thank you so much for sharing.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    This is a worthwhile information on Lyme's and how it may have been developed at Plum Island by Operation Paper Clip scientist.

This is what I was fishing for with that first post, if it wasn't obvious... :-) Thanks!

33. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

That video made us both cry. Jesse Ventura's voice and repitition almost did too! Lol. I do like his style though. Dramatized or not, these are serious issues!

Researching cat's claw and the silver hydrosol... she knew about Carnivora and some of the other stuff, but a lot was new info. Thanks a million, guys!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast