+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ancient Knowledge Pt.6/1 - Number 9 Code, Vortex Based Math

1. Link to Post #1
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Ancient Knowledge Pt.6/1 - Number 9 Code, Vortex Based Math

This video is pretty amazing, I stumbled onto it via my random internet wondering... I'll definately be watching them all (even though I've jumped into the middle of it on part 6) this seems like a very good video presentation that explains the concepts.

Quote Solving ancient mysteries Part 6 (1st Segment). "The Ancients" knew much more than given credit for regarding Life, The Universe, Astronomy, Advanced Mathematics, Magnetism, Healing, Unseen Forces etc.

This Episode deals with topics such as The Number 9 Code Mystery, Vortex Based Math, 360 Degree Circle, Flower of Life, Fibonacci Sequence, Time, Digital Root Method, Coral Castle, Crystals / Crystalline Rock Structures, Sun Analemma, Torah / Bible Number Codes, Sacred Geometry, Cymatics, Pythagoras, 432Hz, Eric Dollard, Astrology, 144, Magnetism, Hexagonal Vortex, Saturn Northpole , Cubes, Energy, Electromagnetic Fields, Geometrical Shapes / Patterns, Sound, Light, Diameter of Planets, Sun, Moon and more.

Encoded knowledge is information that is conveyed in signs and symbols and we can find this knowledge all over the world. All these ancient sightings and geometric patterns (Sacred Geometry) symbolise unseen forces at work. We are being lied to by the media. Modern archaeologists don't know what they're talking about. "The Ancients" were not stupid or primitive. We just failed to de-code this knowledge conveyed in signs, symbols and ancient artwork. This kind of information is kept hidden from the public.

Scientists dont know what holds the universe together, the answer is sound and unseen forces. Matter is governed by sound frequencies. There is much more to life than we can perceive with our 5 senses. The question then becomes "who or what governs unseen forces?" What is behind the symmetry throughout nature? (Golden Ratio, Phi, Fibonacci Sequence etc.) It simply cant be just coincidence, in my opinion there is an intelligent mind / consciousness behind all this that keeps it all together.
    Last edited by TargeT; 7th September 2013 at 17:51.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bennycog (6th September 2013), chocolate (5th September 2013), Cidersomerset (5th September 2013), conk (10th November 2015), Delight (6th September 2013), DNA (7th September 2013), Dorjezigzag (7th September 2013), dynamo (5th September 2013), EC1000 (6th September 2013), Elixir (7th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th September 2013), gripreaper (6th September 2013), heyokah (7th September 2013), Joseph McAree (5th September 2013), Laurel (8th September 2013), learninglight (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (7th September 2013), Muzz (7th September 2013), noprophet (8th September 2013), RunningDeer (15th October 2013), Sophocles (6th September 2013), Spiral of Light (5th September 2013), Star Tsar (5th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (5th September 2013), william r sanford72 (19th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Default Re: Ancient Knowledge Pt.6/1 - Number 9 Code, Vortex Based Math

Thanks T,

I've watched all Dollard's vodeos. He sure comes across as knowledgeable. But the stuff he talks about is virtually french to me, which is a good thing I guess - I understand a bit of french.

I like his explanation of how electricity travels along a wire, very interesting. Just to not leave people hanging, electricity does not run through the wire, it runs along the outside of it. But not only outside of it but between the two wires. The wires are like fences (and generators but that's for another time) corraling the flow of electricity between them.

And there is that word again - vortex. It has been sprouting up all over the place for me. I wonder what it could mean?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

dynamo (5th September 2013), Joseph McAree (5th September 2013), spiritguide (5th September 2013), TargeT (5th September 2013), william r sanford72 (19th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I wonder what it could mean?
    the Vortex is very important in this reality, everything moves in this shape, our solar system does not spin in circles, it moves in a vortex fassion (as the whole galaxy itself is moving through space)

so with the "upward" (we'll refer to it as that for simplicity) movement combined with the circular movement you get a vortex movement.

Electricity travels around a wire the same way, in a vortex fassion... this is a very important concept for understanding reality.

This video has some of Dollard in it, but it is much more all encompassing, don't let the screen capture up there fool you, it's much broader than Dollard.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th September 2013), Joseph McAree (5th September 2013), noprophet (6th September 2013), william r sanford72 (19th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Very good and well presented. Parts I already know, but I love it nonetheless. Thank you, TargetT!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th September 2013), Joseph McAree (5th September 2013), TargeT (5th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    Very good and well presented. Parts I already know, but I love it nonetheless. Thank you, TargetT!
    I'm on to 6/2.. apparently there's TONS of these videos (each part is broken into sub parts.. this is part 6.1, part 1 started over a year ago so there's a lot of material here) I'm going to try and get through all of them.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

chocolate (6th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th September 2013), Joseph McAree (5th September 2013), learninglight (6th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (5th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Another very very good video, it has a portion (at around 33:00 min) that talks about the "false awakening" that is probably very prevelant today (maybe all over this forum) & it rings very true, it talks about knowing, and understanding and the difference between the two, how we should spend more time in our heads and let understanding come to us.

It talks about how the bible is a code book that was never suppose to be released.

I'm highly impressed with this media so far.

Quote Published on Jun 27, 2013

Solving ancient mysteries Part 6 (2nd Segment). "The Ancients" knew much more than given credit for regarding Life, The Universe, Astronomy, Advanced Mathematics, Magnetism, Healing, Unseen Forces etc.

This Episode deals with topics such as Coral Castle, Saturn, Hexagonal Vortex, Cymatics, Eddy Currents, Crystals / Crystalline Structures, Electromagnetic Fields, Eric Dollard, Ionization, Astronomical Alignments, Polaris, 369, Nikola Tesla, Dimensions, Magnetism, Prime Quadruplets, Astronomy, Alignments, Diameter of Sun & Moon, Speed of Light, Bible Codes, Kabbala, Sinewaves, Time, Tree of Life, Numerology, Symbology, Solar Eclipse, Time, Cymatics, Sacred Geometry, Consciousness, Deep Words of Wisdom.

Encoded knowledge is information that is conveyed in signs and symbols and we can find this knowledge all over the world. All these ancient sightings and geometric patterns (Sacred Geometry) symbolise unseen forces at work. We are being lied to by the media. Modern archaeologists don't know what they're talking about. "The Ancients" were not stupid or primitive. We just failed to de-code this knowledge conveyed in signs, symbols and ancient artwork. This kind of information is kept hidden from the public.

Scientists dont know what holds the universe together, the answer is sound and unseen forces. Matter is governed by sound frequencies. There is much more to life than we can perceive with our 5 senses. The question then becomes "who or what governs unseen forces?" What is behind the symmetry throughout nature? (Golden Ratio, Phi, Fibonacci Sequence etc.) It simply cant be just coincidence, in my opinion there is an intelligent mind / consciousness behind all this that keeps it all together.
    Last edited by TargeT; 5th September 2013 at 19:39.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bennycog (6th September 2013), conk (10th November 2015), Ernie Nemeth (6th September 2013), gaiagirl (9th September 2013), Joseph McAree (5th September 2013), learninglight (6th September 2013), Sophocles (8th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (5th September 2013), william r sanford72 (19th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

The commentary with the guy and his hand that says listen is very profound. Couldn't sleep so watched them all, was up until 8 this morning. Too much to go into, which part to pick for comment?

I guess the secret of nine is what got me into it. I had a three month period where I got into drawing circles. I was trying to find the relationship between straight and curved lines. The flower of life I drew and drew until I figured out how to section a circle into 1 - 10 parts. All are easy except, 7 and nine. Ever try? If not clear, let me restate: draw a circle and using nothing but a compass, divide the circle into 2, then three then four then five then 6 and so on equal parts. Trisecting a line, I was taught in school is impossible. I learned how by using this method. I was completely possessed while this project wore on. I'm talking 10 - 12 hours a day for three months, non-stop. I went through reams of paper. Honestly, I was glad when it was over. It was very taxing, very serious, very...obsessive.

Anyways, in the end I drew a mandala that I used as my avatar for a while. That was the circle divided into nine parts - the eneagram. That lead me to study the eneagram and its personality types.

Great find Target, really enjoyed these vids, thanks.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

chocolate (6th September 2013), doncheegro (19th January 2014), learninglight (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (7th September 2013), TargeT (6th September 2013), ulli (6th September 2013), william r sanford72 (19th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I'm on 6/3 now... don't forget there's part 5, part 4, part 3 part 2 and part 1 still... just search "ancient knowledge" in youtube... I'm fascinated with the one I'm on now discussing how Tesla got his inspiration for the Microwave from the bible (mathews) and wireless transmission of power from Revelations.

This is a very very interesting video, I think I'll be watching it more than once.

Where are you?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bennycog (6th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (6th September 2013), learninglight (6th September 2013), Sophocles (8th September 2013), william r sanford72 (19th October 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Thanx Target.. you should put them all up in this thread now..

I wish Avalon would automatically download the vids and keep them on the server, just in case they became "unavailable"

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

TargeT (7th September 2013), william r sanford72 (19th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Black Cube of Saturn
    So is this kind of like the obelisk in Stanley Kubrik's "2001 space oddysey"?
    I have heard Bill and Kerry mention something to the effect that there is some truth to what is mentioned in the movie. But I've never heard any more than that.

If anyone wants to elaborate I'm all ears.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

lookbeyond (7th September 2013), TargeT (7th September 2013), william r sanford72 (19th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Here is the full list:

Quote Solving ancient mysteries Part 1. "The Ancients" knew much more than given credit for regarding Life, The Universe, Astronomy, Advanced Mathematics, Magnetism, Healing, Unseen Forces etc.

Ancient Knowledge Pt.2 Fibonacci Sequence, Golden Ratio, Phi....

Quote Solving ancient mysteries Part 2. "The Ancients" knew much more than given credit for regarding Life, The Universe, Astronomy, Advanced Mathematics, Magnetism, Healing, Unseen Forces etc.

Ancient Knowledge Pt.3 Pyramids, Monuments & Megaliths

Quote Solving ancient mysteries Part 3. "The Ancients" knew much more than given credit for regarding Life, The Universe, Astronomy, Advanced Mathematics, Magnetism, Healing, Unseen Forces etc.

The pyramids are proof, that a more advanced civilization once existed on earth. And i know how crazy it is to claim that our history books are lying and not telling the truth, yet all the evidence points to this conclusion, im just wondering how even Michael Jackson was aware of all that. He tried to warn us, but most of us failed to listen, like always.
    Ancient Knowledge Pt.4 The Real Secret Of How The Pyramids Were Built & Coral Castle

Quote Full credits to Jeremy Stride http://www.code144.com Please visit his website for more Information. This is the Official Remake of Jeremy's original work from 2008 (The Secret of the Universe).

Solving ancient mysteries Part 4. Coral Castle is a lime stone monument that sits in "Homestead" Florida. The builder of Coral Castle "Edward Leedskalnin" claimed to know the secrets of the ancient builders and he proved it by building coral castle. The secret is magnetism and anti-gravity. He built a magnetic device to nullify or heavily reduce the weight of those enormous stones, so he could easily set them into place, if not levitate them. He left clues for us, and we can also find these same clues / symbology in the Norman Hall (Grand Masonic Lodge) in Philadelphia. The secrets of magnetism are encoded in the artwork designs. The freemasons have kept these secrets forever, but the times of secrecy are now over. The global awakening has begun and we need to rewrite our history books. They're not telling the truth. Wake to this fact.

"The Ancients" knew much more than given credit for regarding Life, The Universe, Astronomy, Advanced Mathematics, Magnetism, Healing, Unseen Forces etc.

Ancient Knowledge Pt.4.5 Scientific & Historical Misconceptions, Suppression & Manipulation of Info

Quote Solving ancient mysteries. "The Ancients" knew much more than given credit for regarding Life, The Universe, Astronomy, Advanced Mathematics, Magnetism, Healing, Unseen Forces etc.

Scientific Misconceptions / Misperceptions, Suppressed History, Darwin's Errors, Manipulation of Information, Consciousness.

Ancient Knowledge Pt.5 - Energy, Coral Castle, Tablet of Shamash, Saturn, Magnetism & Mythology

Quote Solving ancient mysteries Part 5. "The Ancients" knew much more than given credit for regarding Life, The Universe, Astronomy, Advanced Mathematics, Magnetism, Healing, Unseen Forces etc.

This Episode deals with highly controversial topics that might be very confusing to some viewers. Nikola Tesla, Energy, Coral Castle, Tablet of Shamash, Planet Saturn, Hexagonal Vortex Feature on Northpole, Magnetism, Coded Media, Hurricane Sandy, Winterstorm Athena, Giants, Nephilim, Mythology and much more.

Check out "RevelationNowFilms" Channel:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=wSX-xH...

Ancient Knowledge Pt.6/1 - Number 9 Code, Vortex Based Math, Flower of Life, Fibonacci, Time, 432Hz

Quote Solving ancient mysteries Part 6 (1st Segment). "The Ancients" knew much more than given credit for regarding Life, The Universe, Astronomy, Advanced Mathematics, Magnetism, Healing, Unseen Forces etc.

This Episode deals with topics such as The Number 9 Code Mystery, Vortex Based Math, 360 Degree Circle, Flower of Life, Fibonacci Sequence, Time, Digital Root Method, Coral Castle, Crystals / Crystalline Rock Structures, Sun Analemma, Torah / Bible Number Codes, Sacred Geometry, Cymatics, Pythagoras, 432Hz, Eric Dollard, Astrology, 144, Magnetism, Hexagonal Vortex, Saturn Northpole , Cubes, Energy, Electromagnetic Fields, Geometrical Shapes / Patterns, Sound, Light, Diameter of Planets, Sun, Moon and more.

Ancient Knowledge Pt. 6/2 - Coral Castle, Saturn, Crystals, 369, Magnetism, Bible Codes, Numerology

Quote Solving ancient mysteries Part 6 (2nd Segment). "The Ancients" knew much more than given credit for regarding Life, The Universe, Astronomy, Advanced Mathematics, Magnetism, Healing, Unseen Forces etc.

This Episode deals with topics such as Coral Castle, Saturn, Hexagonal Vortex, Cymatics, Eddy Currents, Crystals / Crystalline Structures, Electromagnetic Fields, Eric Dollard, Ionization, Astronomical Alignments, Polaris, 369, Nikola Tesla, Dimensions, Magnetism, Prime Quadruplets, Astronomy, Alignments, Diameter of Sun & Moon, Speed of Light, Bible Codes, Kabbala, Sinewaves, Time, Tree of Life, Numerology, Symbology, Solar Eclipse, Time, Cymatics, Sacred Geometry, Consciousness, Deep Words of Wisdom.

Ancient Knowledge Pt.6/3 - Lost History, Phoenicians, Alphabet, Symbology, Ashkenazi, Mythology

Quote Published on Jul 21, 2013

Solving ancient mysteries Part 6 (3rd Segment). "The Ancients" knew much more than given credit for regarding Life, The Universe, Astronomy, Advanced Mathematics, Magnetism, Healing, Unseen Forces etc.

This Episode deals with topics such as Nikola Tesla, 369, Lost History, The Phoenicians (Inventors of the Alphabet), Phonetic Languages, Cymatics, Aryan Race, Hitler, Nazis, Vatican, Pope, Tyrian Purple, Ashkenazis, Saturnalia, Black Cube of Saturn Worship, Black Sun, Symbology, Crescent Moon & Star, Freemasonry, Compass & Square, Winged Disc, Islam, Kaaba Mecca, Bible Study, Yahweh (YHWH), Allah, Kabbalistic Tree of Life, Kabballah, Mythology, Sungods, Phoenix, Sun Cross, Binah, Dagon Fish Cult, Babylon, Sumeria, Jesus, Secrets, Words of Wisdom

Where are you?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

conk (16th October 2013), Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2013), learninglight (7th September 2013), lookbeyond (9th September 2013), Sgt-Bones (7th September 2013), Sophocles (8th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

Thanks so much Target...great vids!! I bookmarked it after you first put up thread and when I went back to my profile, it wasn't there. I couldn't remember the title and didn't se it on the forum boards---finally popped up today and glad I caught it! Enjoyed the first vid so far!
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2013), TargeT (7th September 2013), william r sanford72 (19th October 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I've seen parts 1 - 4 before - but that did not stop me from watching again, while working on my microwave collector/beam dump personal passive protection apparatus (from another thread). I'm still wondering about the A=430 tuning and how that would affect our brain wave patterns.

Also, I was surprised there was no mention of changing our second to tie it to the cessium clocks we use today - another unnatural rhythm that messes with our circadian rhythms.

Those massive stone blocks in the quarry always takes my breath away - how in hell did they expect to move those things. One weighed over a thousand tons or two million pounds!

There are some parts that were a bit misleading. Like the part about the base of the pyramid recording the speed of light. Any circle drawn inside a square and outside a square will always have that relationship.

But the part that is the most eye-opening to me is how scientific evidence is totally ignored if it does not support the models of today's scientific understandings. That is outrageous to me - such shallow men thinking only of the own best interests. Men of science burying facts and data, lying to us!

The part about hidden codes in old books is a bit much for me but it seems irrefutable...

And anyway, why would God bother to get inside someones mind to inspire them to write His words of wisdom - but not directly, easily read and understood, but in code so no one will ever figure all of it out. Nope, can't sell me that one. I think that those codes are not the work of God but of gods, lowly beings from another world. Not even gods at all. Just messed up aliens with alien agendas.

Then, there was only a bit about the watchers, or as most scholars call them, The Shining Ones. These are the ones that travelled the world after the great flood and brought with them the secrets of old to disseminate the knowledge to the people. They have left their mark on every civilization on earth, including ours today.

All in all, excellent videos with information everyone should know or at least be aware of.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

CD7 (7th September 2013), TargeT (8th September 2013), william r sanford72 (19th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 309 posts

I watched all his series beginning with this one. I can't wait until he goes deeper into Ed Leedskalnin's mysterious work at Coral Castle.

Last edited by Richard S.; 8th September 2013 at 14:47. Reason: Inserted video twice...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

TargeT (8th September 2013), william r sanford72 (19th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I went through my annual PHA today (physical health assessment... a military thing) and part of it is talking to a behavior specialist.. while talking to her I sort of had an epiphany.. I'm very happy and content with my life, I can't think of a thing I'd change and I only see things getting better as time goes on... I got to recognize the sort of joyful bliss that I've been functioning from for a while now (it's easy to lose sight of your mental state without contrast, since contrast is how we define everything in our perceptions) and am frankly amazed by it.

I didn't used to feel this way......

and just now I watched this:

I'd like to put extra emphasis on the video 4.5 starting at 0:43.21 and finishing the movie (less than 20 min)

This part of the video (though you should watch the whole thing really) articulates something I think I accidently did for myself a few years ago... it discusses how we are only truly "conscious" or in control of our lives about 5% of the time, the other 95% of our life is run by the subconscious & THIS is where your work to change your life must be done at.

I think it is very very important to understand the last 20 min of this video, it will greatly improve your life and show you how to shed the control structures pre-programming... this is a very profound idea that is easily accessible to everyone & I has helped me out GREATLY in my own life.

:D
    Where are you?

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

CD7 (10th September 2013), Kristin (15th October 2013), lookbeyond (9th September 2013), RunningDeer (15th October 2013), Sgt-Bones (8th September 2013), Shikasta (9th September 2013), silverfish (13th September 2013), Sophocles (8th September 2013), william r sanford72 (19th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I went through my annual PHA today (physical health assessment... a military thing) and part of it is talking to a behavior specialist.. while talking to her I sort of had an epiphany.. I'm very happy and content with my life, I can't think of a thing I'd change and I only see things getting better as time goes on... I got to recognize the sort of joyful bliss that I've been functioning from for a while now (it's easy to lose sight of your mental state without contrast, since contrast is how we define everything in our perceptions) and am frankly amazed by it.

I didn't used to feel this way......

and just now I watched this:

I'd like to put extra emphasis on the video 4.5 starting at 0:43.21 and finishing the movie (less than 20 min)

This part of the video (though you should watch the whole thing really) articulates something I think I accidently did for myself a few years ago... it discusses how we are only truly "conscious" or in control of our lives about 5% of the time, the other 95% of our life is run by the subconscious & THIS is where your work to change your life must be done at.

I think it is very very important to understand the last 20 min of this video, it will greatly improve your life and show you how to shed the control structures pre-programming... this is a very profound idea that is easily accessible to everyone & I has helped me out GREATLY in my own life.

:D
    You know Target, ive noticed the change in you, just from reading your posts,lb (over the past year)

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

CD7 (10th September 2013), TargeT (9th September 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I've been showing these to my kids over the weekend, most of it keeps their attention pretty well and we had a lot of great "branch off" discussions about sound, light, and the nature of reality; not sure how much of it will be practically useful but I wager their education will include a lot of topics I wish I had learned at a much earlier age (even if the understanding doesn't come until later).
    Where are you?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

conk (16th October 2013), william r sanford72 (19th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread