Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 1 7 17 51 LastLast

Thread: At the Vatican, Up Against the World

1. Link to Post #121
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Default Re: At the Vatican, Up Against the World

Quote Posted by Tuza (here)
    I don't know, do you think they do, do you think the paedophile priests will get to Heaven?

Do yourself a favour, do not judge unless you be judged yourself; unless of ofcourse your one of those paedophilic priests in which case I will point the finger.
    fine you do the thrash talking

there is no excuse for pedophilia

it is wrong of the Church

to not suspend the suspects and involve the police

understand that pedophilia is not church exclusive

there are rumors of ritual child abuse in secret societies outside the Church

I believe the tops of these secret societies rule at least the western world

and are working on the destruction of the Church in an attempt to overthrow Christ

try to keep it decent Tuza

2. Link to Post #122
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Hi greybeard, I have had David Hawkins' book Power vs Force for ages, but had only browsed through it. I finally read it right through and am now re-reading it for greater meaning! Its a fabulous book and I agree with you about Dr Hawkins enlightenment. I have since told all my friends and family about the book and have bought several copies to give away. The muscle testing technique is one that I have experienced over the years myself and it is very accurate. Dr Hawkins thorough scientific research is fabulous in its scope and rigourousness. The technique is obviously much more applicable than just for health issues. Its also a great way to teach family and friends who arent of a spiritual bent, but are open minded in other ways.

For me it answered questions that Ive had about various peoples attitudes on forums and generally. People are so widely different because they are coming from different levels of consciousness. All we can do as humans is to do the best we can with our present understanding. Problems arise when sometimes quite widely different levels of consciousness are attempting to communicate or understand some particular point. We are literally talking different languages. We cannot at times understand the modus operandi of levels above us or, for that matter, below us. To think about the various levels and to understand the nature of those levels of consciousness is a huge help. Also, as is stated in the book, we range over several levels but (and this is my understanding ) as we evolve, the lower levels are left behind completely. Sort of like pulling up the ladder behind us!

I love to cross-reference all that I learn, to gain deeper understandings, also to check on the authenticity of what I am learning. The muscle testing confirmed what I intuitively knew and also from what dousing revealed.

Its really quite easy to know if a source is true or not. We do use our own knowingness which is right on at a certain level of spiritual advancement, but the acid test is what Jesus said in the Bible, which is "By their works, ye shall know them". To me, this is the true touchstone. Don't tell me how advanced you are, just show me!

Love

Carmen

3. Link to Post #123
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

your kinesiology testing depends on your DNA activation level...which is what connects you to Source Truth..so what is TRUTH at your level or at Hawkins level will often not be the truth at higher levels of DNA activation...going by Hawkins and Tolles' etc abilities and understandings they activated only to their higher 4th or 5th DNA strands...I also enjoy Hawkins and Tolles work...I spent many months meditating at Ramana's ashram in India(Thiruvanamali) and at the foot of Arunachala...there is more to it than that and as our plantary frquency increases so will many people's ability to grasp that will as well...stay tuned,things are being revealed that nobody knows and levels of awakening will be achieved that no previous master understood or demonstrated on earth before

4. Link to Post #124
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    how would you know...maybe Ramana made it to a point he couldn't transcend,,a subtle trap of the astralthat Hawkins,Tolle and others fell in to as well... do you know where they went to after they died?....stay tuned and wave to Ramana as you pass if you manage to catch the ascension waves coming...their work is uiseful to a point,a trap beyond that point
    Im amazed that you can base your believes on Ashayana

because she contradicts so much common sense

seems to me she channels fantastic scifi fables and fairy tales

I think it's serious when the citizens of a society

are incapable of discerning right from wrong - good from bad - fiction from facts

it's a recipe for disaster

5. Link to Post #125
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    fine you do the thrash talking

there is no excuse for pedophilia

it is wrong of the Church

to not suspend the suspects and involve the police

understand that pedophilia is not church exclusive

there are rumors of ritual child abuse in secret societies outside the Church

I believe the tops of these secret societies rule at least the western world

and are working on the destruction of the Church in an attempt to overthrow Christ

try to keep it decent Tuza
    I am probably way older than you, so maybe you should be respectful to your elders then, mmmh. And BTW who would not want the destruction of the church, it is in the name of the church that wars, rape, pillaging, incest, torture, holding a council to delete and include words in the scriptures, etc, etc.

You, yourself are preaching to people here and you have got it all twisted. Destroying the church is not going to overthrow Christ, that will not happen imho. The only thing that will happen by destroying the church is the paedophillic priests will have to go hunting somewhere else. without their free ride of a rent free home, car, money, stuff in general and respect for people who don't realise their paedophiles. Then you have the alcoholic priests etc, etc. Oh and I wouldn't tell me I know nothing about aneither considering I was born, bred, raised in the catholic faith and went to their schools, been there, done that.

You are a typical hypercritical religious fundamentalist pointing the finger at me because I used a word about your evil pope, he is not my pope; the only spiritual leader I have is Christ himself and the angel hierarchy. Do not tell me how to speak, go and tell your earthly religious leaders to stop twisting the truth and abusing people.

Why am I thinking your from the UK.

6. Link to Post #126
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    Hi greybeard, I have had David Hawkins' book Power vs Force for ages, but had only browsed through it. I finally read it right through and am now re-reading it for greater meaning! Its a fabulous book and I agree with you about Dr Hawkins enlightenment. I have since told all my friends and family about the book and have bought several copies to give away. The muscle testing technique is one that I have experienced over the years myself and it is very accurate. Dr Hawkins thorough scientific research is fabulous in its scope and rigourousness. The technique is obviously much more applicable than just for health issues. Its also a great way to teach family and friends who arent of a spiritual bent, but are open minded in other ways.

For me it answered questions that Ive had about various peoples attitudes on forums and generally. People are so widely different because they are coming from different levels of consciousness. All we can do as humans is to do the best we can with our present understanding. Problems arise when sometimes quite widely different levels of consciousness are attempting to communicate or understand some particular point. We are literally talking different languages. We cannot at times understand the modus operandi of levels above us or, for that matter, below us. To think about the various levels and to understand the nature of those levels of consciousness is a huge help. Also, as is stated in the book, we range over several levels but (and this is my understanding ) as we evolve, the lower levels are left behind completely. Sort of like pulling up the ladder behind us!

I love to cross-reference all that I learn, to gain deeper understandings, also to check on the authenticity of what I am learning. The muscle testing confirmed what I intuitively knew and also from what dousing revealed.

Its really quite easy to know if a source is true or not. We do use our own knowingness which is right on at a certain level of spiritual advancement, but the acid test is what Jesus said in the Bible, which is "By their works, ye shall know them". To me, this is the true touchstone. Don't tell me how advanced you are, just show me!

Love

Carmen
    There are those who talk about it and those who are it.
    David Hawkins does not see the world the way we do at all, his world is totally different from ours, ascension by any other name has already happened for him and others. Beyond form is even beyond ascension.
    There have always been fore runners in civilization. NOW is no different.
    Hawkins speaking from "personal" experience says that even the "I am" goes.

Thanks Carmen for sharing your experience of Dr Hawkins book.
    You have obviously have taken in the information at great depth.
    Im impressed with the way you share what you have learned.

I went to America to see him give the Lecture "Living the Prayer" afterwards I was fortunate to meet him for a few moments.

Why fortunate?
    I have always suffered from a great fear of heights. Getting up on a kitchen chair cause nausea.
    Soon after the seminar I was dared by a friend to go up on a carousel. I soon found myself at least 80ft up in the air totally relaxed.
    A healing had happened un expected unasked for.

When I got home to Inverness I was siting in church at my Aunts funeral service and I felt energy flowing out of myself into a lady beside me.
    She approached me after the service and said she had felt a healing happen as energy came into her side through me.
    She was due to go into hospital to have major surgery on her back. She phoned several weeks later to say that she had had another x ray and they could find nothing wrong with her spine.
    I did not know that there had been anything wrong with her, the healing out with my intention or knowledge.
    All I know is that I have experienced the love of God within me.
    A bliss state lasted about two days. I could only see love in everyone, a beautiful place to be.
    I get brief returns of that state. It just happens.
    Church has its place up till now but times they are a changing.

Hawkins says that through a change in perception we are going to see the world completely differently. He know.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

7. Link to Post #127
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    your kinesiology testing depends on your DNA activation level...which is what connects you to Source Truth..so what is TRUTH at your level or at Hawkins level will often not be the truth at higher levels of DNA activation...going by Hawkins and Tolles' etc abilities and understandings they activated only to their higher 4th or 5th DNA strands...I also enjoy Hawkins and Tolles work...I spent many months meditating at Ramana's ashram in India(Thiruvanamali) and at the foot of Arunachala...there is more to it than that and as our plantary frquency increases so will many people's ability to grasp that will as well...stay tuned,things are being revealed that nobody knows and levels of awakening will be achieved that no previous master understood or demonstrated on earth before
    Who said?
    Shiva777. Kinesiology answers, according to Dr Hawkins is not coming from the body at all but from the field of consciousness that has and does record every word thought deed action that has ever happened or will ever happen. Nothing to do with DNA.
    I agree that in the illusion there is more to it.
    Ramana said. "The world that you are trying to save doesn't even exist"
    Its all level of perception.
    Ultimately only God is. The rest is a story. You are God, shiva777 what more can you possibly want?
    Enjoy consciousness at play, I do.
    What ever happens, happens, happens. you cant make it happen.
    Wishing you best.
    Chris

8. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

noxon medem (6th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #128
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tuza (here)
    I am probably way older than you, so maybe you should be respectful to your elders then, mmmh. And BTW who would not want the destruction of the church, it is in the name of the church that wars, rape, pillaging, incest, torture, holding a council to delete and include words in the scriptures, etc, etc.

You are a typical hypercritical religious fundamentalist pointing the finger at me because I used a word about your evil pope, he is not my pope; the only spiritual leader I have is Christ himself and the angel hierarchy. Do not tell me how to speak, go and tell your earthly religious leaders to stop twisting the truth and abusing people.

Why am I thinking your from the UK.
    what makes you think that you are way older than me

age automatically induces respect at first

and then after awhile the whole persona comes into play

and respect might be lost lol

I just made a point that perhaps you should tone down the language in that post

the great wars of the last century was not about religion as most wars are not
    sometimes religion is used as an excuse and a scapegoat to incite war
    nevertheless the Crusades and the wars between catholics and protestants in enlightened Europe were religious wars

Im not at all a typical hypercritical religious fundamentalist

just goes to show that you don't understand what I write

and still you like to label me

Im not from the UK
    Last edited by RedeZra; 21st May 2010 at 00:15.

10. Link to Post #129
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

the body is the instrument and that instrument can only play the game of Kinesiology at the level it is activated too....and DNA is the morphogentic field carrier which "records every word thought deed action that has ever happened or will ever happen" and much,much more....again watch the soon to be released Ashayana Deane interview and you may learn a thing or two about CONCIOUS ascension,DNA and our crucial role in how we will experience ourselves...or you may not

11. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    what makes you think that you are way older than me

age automatically induces respect at first

and then after awhile the whole persona comes into play

and respect might be lost lol

I just made a point that perhaps you should tone down the language in that post

Im not at all a typical hypercritical religious fundamentalist

just goes to show that you don't understand what I write

and still you like to label me

Im not from the UK
    Well you just sounded a bit like a straight laced wowzer from the British upper working class (sorry for that) that is sterotyping, but it popped into my head everytime I read one of your posts.

So you must be a religious wowzer from another country, doesn't matter, there are wowzers all over the globe. And as far as age goes I am catching up with methusla, close on his heels in fact

I understand your posts though, your telling another human how to speak and not speak; and I am saying to you if I want to call the pope an evil p.... I can and I will.

12. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Remember that crucial thing that happened in Eden.

Whether it was in physical or spiritual meaning , story from Eden carries strong message and that is of deception .

Deception of serpent which asked first : " IS it ...? Then arguably continued with fashion to expand God`s clear words with its own words and ... we all see the result today.
    Same thing is with Jesus Christ.
    The thing that always amazes me is human mind who seem to always avoid plain spoken thing . It always bends truth, twists it color it ,cut it, move or remove it.
    Why?
    It does not like what it heard ,why/
    It wants to be ITS OWN decider of good and bad, fully independent from God-Creator of life and thus their own Creator and life force sustainer.
    Nothing can live outside Creator. Nothing could live when it`s not connected to creators main power structure in the universe,physical or spiritual.

Is that so hard to understand for human mind?

We can not live if we leave Creator.

But we want that and we want to be independent. Simply can not happen. We are bound to Creator`s life force since we are of his image.
    Why is that hard to accept Creator`s wish to acknowledge him as our Father?

Either way accept it or not , he IS our Father and we are his creation. Our very mind that condemns God is created by God. Our very free will to even discuss God and liking or hating or dismissing him or embracing him was and IS actually allowed by God.

Why can`t we see that?

Forget about endless theories about Christ conscience ,Krishna ,Buda ,Asthar ,GFL,Devil,Satan,Lucifer,New World order,Religions,.....Bla bla blah!

Nothing exist outside Creator`s will.

The very fact that we drool about all this things and have fiery talks over it WILL not change a darn thing in Creator`s intention with Earth and each and everyone of us!
    GET OVER IT!

He sent his son, gave us unimaginable value is his teaching and example of what we will become if we follow that path.

NO excuses for anyone.

No theories,science,religions,philosophies,churches, organizations,worlds,aliens, even if all being unite against Creator -no one or nothing will do a darn thing to change Creator`s will.

Is that difficult to understand?

But we also miss the point in this ; Creator is of love, of wisdom, power and justice.
    And he looks us ,his children and teaches us, cares about us,giving us more that we can observe and acknowledge.

And we spit on him.

We curse him ,we say things that are shameful to him. Whom of us will curse his mom or dad? What sane person will say F***k you to his parents?

Yet we do that to our father. Daily. Billions of us.
    We always try to be creative and larger than life and we always and I will repeat always, end up in mud. And we rise and fall and rise and fall, simply because we are stubborn as donkeys could be.

Can we ever learn?
    Father loves us! He cares for us! He gave his son for our redemption for we rebelled against him! He said that glorious future awaits us!
    But we still growl and hate him. We imagine vain things, we lie each other and ourselves.
    WHY WHY WHY???

Are we stupid or what?

Time is coming when school, high school and college of life as we know it so far will be over. Final exam will be . Before Creator. Just you and him.
    NO help,cheating and drum beating. Creator and you. Then all your soul and being will realize were you all right or all wrong.

And what you`re going to tell the Creator?

You didn`t know?
    You need more time?
    You are weak?
    You are misunderstood?
    You are right?
    You are powerful?
    You are god?

You are...what?

As time goes by, I see Creator`s hand in all and I feel beauty. I see vivid pictures in my mind of meanings of all and feel his spirit and yet I am just a man.
    That`s why I will listen to Christ advice and love, love and then I will see what happens,what miracles is being discovered by Creator.
    Love, love - and see what happens

13. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Beren I respect what you say about Christ my friend, I respect it a lot. Now the only thing I don't have a lot of time for is seeing those catholic nuns standing in vatican city and waiting day and night for that certain type of smoke going up saying that those cardinals in there have made a decision on who is the next Pope and then you will see a nun cross herself and maybe crying thinking that God himself made that decision.

Sorry Beren, there has been too much evil perpertrated in the name of that church; in fact the catholic church has probably perpretrated a lot of the evil in the name of the Creator.

I am going to tell you this again, I was brought up a christian in the roman catholic faith, went to the schools, know it all and I still have a relationship with my Lord/Creator. He knows me, He will judge me, there is nothing He does not know about me.

and again I will say, and He knows I say it, if I want to call the pope an evil p.... I darn well will because he is.

14. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Tuza, I agree with you.

I am not Catholic and do not belong to any religion.
    Religions are wanna be corporations ,firms and spiritual bankers who cash of genuine human desire for God.

Jesus condemned them ,all those old day and modern day pharisees,scribes and clergy.

There is no mediator in between God beside Christ who is the perfect image of father.

Ende.
    The end.
    Conec.
    Kraj.
    Tacka.
    Finito.
    La fin.

15. Link to Post #134
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

nice heartfelt post Beren

it's nothing wrong with debating different issues

after all it is a forum

it's normal to disagree on intangible things

as we don't share the same experiences

which makes us unique

I think it's right to argue against ideas and believes which I think are wrong

not for the sake of argument

but for you to tell me why you think so

and perhaps convince me to your point of view

peacefully without going to war about it

Chris says he rather be happy than right

but why can't I be both lol

16. Link to Post #135
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Religions are wanna be corporations ,firms and spiritual bankers who cash of genuine human desire for God.

Jesus condemned them ,all those old day and modern day pharisees,scribes and clergy.

There is no mediator in between God beside Christ who is the perfect image of father.
    how would we know about Christ if not for the Church

if not for the apostles written testemony of the good news

if not for Paul's vision and wish of Christ to establish churches

if not for the early church fathers compilation of the New Testament

thay all paid with their lives

for being involved with Christ and the churches

so that coming generations should hear and learn about Christ

if not for the Church

we would have been none the wiser than the scribes and the pharisees

now the Church is under attack

perhaps it's retribution time for all the wrong it's done

but if it wasn't for the Church

which preserved the legacy of Christ up through the ages

we would have no clue about Christ

the Church must change

but if not for the Church

Christ would vanish into the dusty recesses of the human psyche a long time ago

if it did not defend sacred ground

we would not read about Him either

for the Book would have been burnt with the Church

now the Church must change

perhaps it will fall

but for 2000 years it has survived

to tell us the story of Christ today

to say that Christ has nothing to do with the Church

is in my opinion at best a mistake

of course Christ is not living in the churches

but within the heart of everything

but we would not know about it

if not for the Church
    Last edited by RedeZra; 21st May 2010 at 04:55.

17. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Can we ever learn?
    Father loves us! He cares for us! He gave his son for our redemption for we rebelled against him! He said that glorious future awaits us!
    But we still growl and hate him. We imagine vain things, we lie each other and ourselves.
    WHY WHY WHY???

Are we stupid or what?

Time is coming when school, high school and college of life as we know it so far will be over. Final exam will be . Before Creator. Just you and him.
    NO help,cheating and drum beating. Creator and you. Then all your soul and being will realize were you all right or all wrong.

And what you`re going to tell the Creator?

You didn`t know?
    You need more time?
    You are weak?
    You are misunderstood?
    You are right?
    You are powerful?
    You are god?

You are...what?

As time goes by, I see Creator`s hand in all and I feel beauty. I see vivid pictures in my mind of meanings of all and feel his spirit and yet I am just a man.
    That`s why I will listen to Christ advice and love, love and then I will see what happens,what miracles is being discovered by Creator.
    Dear Beren,

Love, love unconditionally and see what happens...

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

18. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For myself I seek the middle way.
    I agree with RedZra without churches I would not have heard of Jesus or God.
    And yes there is great freedom in not having to be right.
    I would rather be happy than right.
    I get concerned when people are so sure that their way is the only way to ascension and if you don't follow that way you get left behind.
    That is just a modified version of religions and churches.
    its ego ---Im right therefore your way is wrong.
    My belief is simple, Jesus, Krishna et all, pointed to God.
    Only God is to be devoted to, the rest deserve deepest gratitude and respect. Christ can intercede for you at heavens gate though.
    We are all waves of the Divine Ocean
    Rivers flowing into the Ocean.
    The ocean always welcomes the river.
    Water always finds its way home.
    Why worry it is all in Gods Hands.
    Enjoy life

Chris

19. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

RedeZra,
    I agree somewhat with you. They did formed churches and church as an institution served its purpose and still in some way serves. But the thing is that this is a first step. Church is a first step towards Christ. Then if your heart is genuine God leads you forward.
    Here comes the first problem with all churches in some point. They do the first step in informing people about Creator and then instead to allow God's spirit to work in people, they tend to lock the passage way to God. They then state that actually God speaks through them and in that cloak they impose their new rules and regulations and voila!

You see the pattern?

And remember Paul's words that ravaging wolves will come?

Now God allowed that so everyone could be tested will that person put trust and faith in God or man ...

Majority prefers man since they can not be honest and genuine as God requires. You can not fool God but you can trick men with outside goodness...

20. Link to Post #139
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

RedeZra,
    I agree somewhat with you. They did formed churches and church as an institution served its purpose and still in some way serves. But the thing is that this is a first step. Church is a first step towards Christ. Then if your heart is genuine God leads you forward.
    Here comes the first problem with all churches in some point. They do the first step in informing people about Creator and then instead to allow God's spirit to work in people, they tend to lock the passage way to God. They then state that actually God speaks through them and in that cloak they impose their new rules and regulations and voila!

You see the pattern?

And remember Paul's words that ravaging wolves will come?

Now God allowed that so everyone could be tested will that person put trust and faith in God or man ...

Majority prefers man since they can not be honest and genuine as God requires. You can not fool God but you can trick men with outside goodness...
    No God did nothing ... all these was man made. There is no godsend ppl or popes ... they are all here to rule you in the name of god ... how ever they like to name him. The one that made everything wont bother to do anything to puny us. He made everything now its our time to make the best ... or worst with all these.

My soul is give by god directly it isnt passing through church so why should the opposite be any different? Or we should start think like ancient Egypt ... that the rulers are gods...

21. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    No God did nothing ... all these was man made. There is no godsend ppl or popes ... they are all here to rule you in the name of god ... how ever they like to name him. The one that made everything wont bother to do anything to puny us. He made everything now its our time to make the best ... or worst with all these.

My soul is give by god directly it isnt passing through church so why should the opposite be any different? Or we should start think like ancient Egypt ... that the rulers are gods...
    That`s why Paul said that we are Church. Every human being becomes a temple of God when he or she changes themselves and allow God `s spirit to dwell in . Being holy means being filled with holy spirit. Building is just a building. Organization is just that-organization.

That is the one of the most important things that we must understand before God.
    Anyways realize it we or not, everyone who align themselves with God are immediately part of God`s heavenly organization. Invisible by terrestrial eyes ,but very real.
    So this is a kind a faith thing, do you have a faith or you still need to see the physical thing in order to believe?

Many do need to see to then believe.

At the end of time ,we will be as Christ is.
    Whom ?
    Only God knows who will be that.

True words;
    anyone who wishes to save his life will lose it and anyone who lose it will receive it.
    What good is at when you gain whole world and lose your soul?

Strong words-worthy of heavy contemplating.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 1 7 17 51 LastLast