Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's wrong with me?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,398 times in 5,275 posts

Default Re: What's wrong with me?

Hello LivioRazlo,

What you have written makes me think of input and output. "Garbage in; garbage out" is an old programming adage. If you want different output, then...

Change the input.
    We need air, water, food, sleep, and love, to live. To thrive, we need to add exercise, mental stimulation, and (I believe) service-oriented human interaction.

Air: I'd say the cigarettes are robbing you of clean air (and adding toxins to your body.) It is a very tough addiction to break, but if you can, that will help in several ways, including making exercise easier. Yoga is based on ancient scientific principles, and breathing the breath of life (prana) is foundational. I would guess that any form of Yoga would be good for you (stretching and breathing), but I was lucky enough to have had a dear friend steer me directly to Kundalini Yoga, which includes the stretching and breathing but focuses on the spiritual aspect and physical energy centers (chakras) and movement of energy through your body (bodies, really.)

Water: We are mostly water. It is the medium of every cell. Polluted water in a river means struggling, sickness and death to aquatic creatures - and polluted water in our bodies forces our bodies to deal with the pollutants (detoxification) rather than just using the water to thrive. There are some good threads here about water and water quality. Some will recommend distilled, others spring, but you'll find the theme is clean water with no fluoride. Fluoride is insidious, easily breaks the blood/brain barrier, and the spot of highest accumulation in the body is the pineal gland in the middle of our brains. The pineal gland is responsible for melatonin and seratonin, which, among other things, regulate sleep and mood. Many believe the pineal gland is responsible for dreaming and the ability to connect to "higher realms" including the ability to have out-of-body experiences.

Food: You have mentioned a weight gain, and my guess is that this has more to do with specific food intake than a lack of exercise. (It is possible to be rather sedentary without weight gain.) Food nutures your body. For me personally, the movie 'Avatar' is more than an analogy. Along with the information gleaned from hypnosis subjects from Dr. Michael Newton, I believe we literally are spirits driving an avatar. We are the spirits inhabiting our bodies - the spirit is independent and eternal; the body is dependent and temporary. Take poor care of the body - the avatar you drive - and your life will revolve around body suffering or overall dulled sensations and a sense of lethargy and malaise. The average diet in the US may be among the worst in the history of humankind. The specifics of diet is a huge subject, but every bite you put in your mouth should be a conscious choice towards health of the body. The least toxins possible (organic food) means your body is not spending so much energy detoxifying and fighting disease. Many people have drastically improved every aspect of their lives by finding and sticking to a healthy diet. Here, the alternative health information is far better than the mainstream nutritional 'experts' - for example, in eliminating wheat from the diet.

Again, food is a big subject, and I could easily see food being the major causation for what you are describing. It is very difficult to change food habits - work towards it incrementally if you do not have a "cut and run" personality that would allow you to make abrupt changes. A kickstart might be to get a juicer and have fresh blended fruit and vegetable juices for lunch (or maybe a blender and green smoothies for lunch.) It's hard to beat a tall glass of "ABC " juice (apple, beet, carrot), and any healthy fruit smoothie with a handful of baby spinach blended in is pretty awesome too (you won't even taste the spinach.)

Sleep: Adequate (for you) number of hours (probably 6 to 8) of sleep is a requirement for general health. It is not wasted time or laziness - it is critical to health. Your body repairs itself a great deal at night, your mind has a chance to dream, and your spirit has a chance to experience astral adventures. Make sure the room is extremely dark. If you have a TV in your bedroom, you may want to consider unplugging it, lifting it up, walking out of the room with it (and throwing it out a window. hahahahahaha) Drink a tall glass of pure water before you sleep, even if that means you have to get up to pee - it is worth it to be properly hydrated during your sleep cycle.

Love: I would have put this in the list under "thrive" rather than just "survive", except we know that infants not given love are much more likely to die (in infancy.) There may be physiological pathways from nurturing behavior (like being hugged triggers our endocrine system to release chemicals.) I don't know, but suspect that is true. Perhaps that is what puts "love" in the requirements list. Moving to the "thrive" side of the list, love is the most powerful and transformative force. Unlike the decision to go to the grocery store today and get some organic fruit, we cannot say we are going to go out and get another human being to send love to us (though hanging out with puppies and toddlers might be close to a guarantee.) Love is a force that flows and I believe that being immersed in the flow is equally powerful whether the love is coming from others or from yourself. In other words, by loving, the force of love is created and you experience the flow. It is great to be loved by others too, but I don't think there is any requirement that the love you experience come from others. The act of loving can be sort of differentiated from service to others by virtue of the fact that you could be alone and be a fountain of loving energy - just creating the loving energy and sending it out to someone specific, to everyone, or just out into the Universe.

Into the thrive list:
    Exercise: Good observation from meerades! Your avatar's overall health and well-being can be greatly enhanced with exercise. Not only are your muscles getting/staying functionally strong and your body's joints limber, but your endocrine system is greatly stimulated as well. Outdoor exercise is even better, as it adds mental/emotional stimulation to interact with other humans, hear the birds, see the distant vistas, smell the seasonal smells (also endocrine triggers), and breath fresh air (assuming you can find high quality - clean - outdoor air where you live.) Even in areas with dirty air, right after a rain shower the air is about as clean as it will get. For those who have put on weight they want to get rid of, diet alone is slow - diet plus exercise is much, much faster to see (and feel) results. Depending on your personality, taking classes/group exercise may be beneficial - you may be a more regular exerciser or push yourself a bit harder in a class than you would do on your own.

Mental stimulation: OK, you already threw your bedroom TV out the window, time to gather up any other TVs in the house and allow gravity and a concrete sidewalk to "fix" them. Finding a group of (sort of) like minded people or people with a common interest/hobby is a great way to get mentally stimulated. If people are true to themselves, you and they will not be "of one mind" but compatible enough to have interesting discussions. It can actually be more stimulating to talk with people with whom you have some disagreement rather than finding people who seem to have exactly your same mindset. (There are several people here at Avalon that I'd describe this way, for me. These people challenge me and force me to examine and reexamine my viewpoints.) Avalon is actually an incredible community with plenty of interesting people to converse with, learn with, share with, and maybe even spar with. Eyeball to eyeball communication, live and in-person, is excellent - when you can find it. It is quite likely that you could find several people local to you that would discuss photography with you (for example), and a lot less likely to find several people that will converse with you about reptoid aliens in underground bases. So, reach out where appropriate and consider yourself very lucky to find people local to you that share an interest in esoterica.

The word "hobby" sounds kind of condescending, let's use "avocation." What do you passionately love to do (or want to start doing?) Do it.

It is not for me to recommend a philosophy (and I won't recommend any religion), but would recommend to allow yourself to be drawn to the philosophy (or blend of philosophies) that you resonate with. This is likely going to be a solo journey (some/most of it is.) This is an area of (potentially) a great deal of mental/spiritual stimulation without needing to find others to interact with. Mentors can help point to the path, but you walk it. Mentors can be living and local or remote (yay, Internet!), or discorporate but their ideas transcribed into books.

Service-oriented human interaction:
    Quite possibly the quickest way out of a funk or depression is to volunteer. Once you no longer are looking for this as an activity to help pull you up, it keeps pulling you up anyway. You have to know your own personality, but I'd recommend volunteering where you will not become resentful or overwhelmed. (Don't volunteer to do something you will hate doing.) It is very easy to get sucked in to doing more than you are physically and mentally capable of handling. Think of your volunteering as a marathon, not a sprint. Give some of your time and energy, not all of your time or all of your energy (where you would just burn-out quickly.) This differs from love in that this is love in action - the physical manifestation of love through activity or work.

Hopefully, something here is helpful, LivioRazlo. It is very encouraging that you are reaching out. The very act of reaching out to make your life better is the beginning of the process. You are already on the road. May your journey be "interesting" (hahahahah the old Chinese curse), and may you thrive.

Dennis

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

CarnageCandy (11th September 2013), donk (11th September 2013), Eram (11th September 2013), Gekko (11th September 2013), learninglight (11th September 2013), LivioRazlo (11th September 2013), mahalall (12th September 2013), meeradas (11th September 2013), selinam (11th September 2013), Spiral of Light (11th September 2013), Spirithorse (11th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2013), Swan (11th September 2013), WhiteFeather (11th September 2013), Wind (11th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,954 times in 3,187 posts

I didn't finally start getting my s**t together til I was in my 40's, some forms of life just need a longer gestation period.

You know something else? During that long walk in the desert I used to look around as well, and wonder what was wrong with me. The line from Pink Floyd's "Time" went through my head a lot:
    Quote And then the one day you find
    Ten years have got behind you
    No one told you when to run
    You missed the starting gun
    I saw people with successful careers, people with a purpose, and people who knew what they were destined for in this life at an early age, like being a fireman or something. All these people seemed to just pass me by over time, because they had something in mind to "do". Then there was old Fred, still kind of drifting along, a jack of all trades but master of none. At times I would wonder: "What about me, what am *I* here to do??!!"

Listen man, let me tell you straight up (from experience) that there is absolutely nothing wrong with you, and you will be just fine. Being stuck is just a passing phase, and this too shall pass. What your life has been thus far is exactly what it was supposed to be all along, the Universe doesn't make mistakes. When your time comes, and it will, you'll look back and realize these lost times were exactly what you needed to make you YOU.

Cheers,

Fred

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,243 times in 1,253 posts

Quote Posted by nature (here)
    I disagree with getting rid of marijuana. it is a tool that you should use responsible like a ....kitchen knife.
    I have to agree with Nature on this one.

Occasional use can lead to truly inspired creativity. Habitual use will lead to the absolute opposite and potentially worse, not to mention costing a fortune. When used occasionally and consciously, the experience is a religious one and this should always kept in mind. It's sacrament, not a "drug".

I was a pot-head, no doubt about it, but if I hadn't been, would I be here now? I kinda doubt it....but that's just me.

(edit: by "here" I mean the level of existence/awareness/consciousness I find myself at)
    Last edited by Akasha; 11th September 2013 at 11:27.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Anchor (11th September 2013), Bubu (12th September 2013), DeDukshyn (14th September 2013), Eram (11th September 2013), learninglight (11th September 2013), LivioRazlo (11th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2013), WhiteFeather (11th September 2013), Wind (11th September 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,717 posts

I only read the op, so forgive me if I am redundant or going against the grain.

I can totally relate to what you're going through. My armchair psych eval would add in chronic depression to ADD...or I could just be projecting my younger self on to you since you sound a lot like I did.

I was popping any pill anyone would put in my face without thinking (if it was for fun), but when my shrink suggested SSRI's for depression I was terrified.

I took the lowest dose possible of Wellbutrin, and I could feel a positive physical change once they kicked in. Then the I started taking half the lowest dose of adderall possible to help with ADD to get me through me work. The whole time being hypersensitive to how they effected me, and super aware of how addictive they are...so never increased my dosage, and always kept getting off of them in mind.

They are powerful, dangerous tools that I found that with massive self awareness and lots of counseling helped me get through the lowest time in my life. I had huge issues and family that needed me, so if you are generally responsibility free(ish) I would try other routes. It is not easy getting off them and god only knows what price my mind and body are paying, but at the time it was worth it to me, a calculated risk that paid off

I hate to endorse big pharma ever, but their products can work when used properly and are respected...for extreme cases, remembering always that they are a bandaid to stem the bleeding while you work super hard on the real issues (yourself)

Good luck and much love

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,707 times in 3,534 posts

You may be ADD, and the meds do make you lathargic,(targeted to slow the thoughts for processing) Sometimes the thoughts or attention span is but a few seconds before switching either mood or having a string of incompletes. Maybe you are feeling the incomplete part.
    I find whenever there's a lull in life, it is the time to do just as you are doing, "assessment." However, assessment without action leaves you stuck. Are you feeling stuck? If so it may mean that the "physical material life timeline," can no longer function progressively, unless another path is charted, pertaining to something "YOU" like doing, that will allow you to feel you can complete. Maybe it's art, or photography of nature, which really gives the soul a lift, while marveling at the beauty on earth, of even the minutest of species in amazement and understanding it's purpose here?

The assessment is a checklist, and its time to do that often, but a path, goal or plan that you may not know, may show up, if you connect back to what made you happy, and balance what you need to keep check on, "completion" of whatever it is. Sometimes its something that you dreamed, long before you started a family or got heavily involved in the grit and grind of corporate "wood" NOT brass ring. LOL

Balance is what you seek, start with balancing you chemical body, your mind in meditation again, and those drift periods of trance, are connection to the ether. If you ask during that time for help in your path/mission/ your connected higher self, may have been just waiting for you to remember to connect. "incomplete thought/communication, due to attentions malfunction."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Anchor (11th September 2013), Bubu (12th September 2013), LivioRazlo (11th September 2013), WhiteFeather (11th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,910 times in 5,541 posts

Find what makes you, you.
    What has helped me tremendously was to unplug from every day distractions. TV Radio Newspapers. Reading a good book on any topic was a huge success. Going outside and connecting with nature..... a big plus. Listening to music with respect to nature sounds and solfeggios.....was a Rush. Burning a candle or incense whilst collecting my thoughts in a quiet place is bliss. Picking up an instrument and strumming some music (just started to play the native flute) ....stimulates me. Changed my eating habits. I since became a vegetarian...havent been sick in a while since, feeling pretty good.

The best things in life are free...utilize them. And dont forget INTENT.

I wish you well on you journey to bliss and may it find you swiftly, my Kola.

Peace

W.f.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Anchor (11th September 2013), Bubu (12th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2013), LivioRazlo (11th September 2013), Wind (11th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,882 times in 4,415 posts

Hello LivioRazlo, Wow, what a rich post. You are exactly where you are suppose to be at this very moment. Nothing is wrong with you. You are perfect. You might gain some insight from this movie. You really don't even have to watch it, you can listen to the audio only if you like. For now, live for today. Tomorrow, you can deal with tomorrow. Things tend to work themselves out.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), LivioRazlo (11th September 2013)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,765 times in 547 posts

Quote I learned how to cultivate psilocybin (magic mushrooms) and was opened up to a whole new "reality". I honestly couldn't believ some of the things I experienced and began have deep discussions about God, life, and everything in between.
    I get you, after these highs its often difficult to come back to earth and you have seen things that others have no concept of.

But life goes on, sometimes the tough times are merely telling us something is not right and we need to make it right.

I can only go on my own experience it may or may not be for you, but i have found Yoga and meditation of massive use, fortunately as yet they have not made this illegal and you can achieve something of the same connectedness that perhaps you have experienced through other means.

Yoga of course means union and it can bring you in union with god, essence whatever you want to call it.

Many see Yoga as just gentle stretching done by old ladies and it can be but it can be for everyone else as well and can be a real work out which as meredas has said is great for depression.

I have found a sense of community with people at my yoga studio as well who like to talk about more cosmic subjects not normaly spoken in everyday circles.
    For orpheus’s lute was strung with poets sinews- Shakespeare, two gentlemen of Verona

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Akasha (11th September 2013), Anchor (11th September 2013), Bubu (12th September 2013), LivioRazlo (11th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2013)

15. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,598 times in 320 posts

I simply cannot thank all of you enough for the love and wealth of knowledge you have poured out to me. It is truly a blessing. I realize that we are all in this together - the journey of life, and when one falls, others are there to pick them back up. Being a part of this community is certainly something words cannot describe. What I've read and pondered upon has struck many chords within my soul. As of this moment, I'm listening to Alex Jones' live radio show and I can't help but feel either saddened or angered by what's going on. When I try and have an open-minded and intelligent discussion with others about what I've heard, most people are exactly what Jones describes: close-minded and unwilling to deviate from the lie. Part of me wants to stop listening to him as I feel that it may alleviate some stress in my life, but that's not going to solve it. I know that I must keep on keeping on with spreading the news and trying to have open dialog with others - bringing them out of the darkness.

Dennis Leary: You've touched on so many things and I feel that I have only absorbed just a scrape of the knowledge you have. Thank you for giving me something to start with as I continue to seek the answers to my issues.

Fred Steeves: "a jack of all trades but master of none", that phrase reverberates very deeply within me. I enjoy many things in this life: art, music, reading/writing, politics, computer sciences, physical and theoretical sciences, space, religion, the list goes on and on, but I'm sure you get the point. I had a somewhat similar discussion like the thread I have started here with my Public Speaking teacher and what she told me is that I must choose the one I am going to make money at and everything else can just be hobbies. I thought about it for quite some time and concluded that computer sciences is where the money is at, and where my future lies. As for what in computer sciences I want to focus on, that I have yet to determine. You are also spot on with how I feel about life right now, just drifting day to day, going through the motions of what everyone else is doing and not focusing on myself. Yet, is it selfish of me to only focus on myself and my well-being?

Akasha: I have thought about consuming marijuana once again, but to be honest, I know that I have an addictive personality and this is something I will need to overcome and conquer before I can use it once more. I still remember the first time I smoked marijuana and I found it to be eye opening and enlightening.

Lifebringer: I really like some of the concepts put forth in your post. I will try and do a self-evaluation of myself and mull it over a few times. I feel that right now in my life, I am very unstructured and chaotic, yet in the physical reality, I am very OCD organized. Lol.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

Anchor (11th September 2013), Wind (11th September 2013)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

LivioRazlo, all that time you were using one drug or another, you were not in your right mind. They are, after all, MIND ALTERING drugs. All the ups and downs of getting high and coming down are not a natural state. You can't function in 3-D reality without your whole mind all together and present here.

It is important for you to know that all that drug use has actually affected the stucture of your physical brain, as well as your physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental bodies. This can all be healed, but I would suggest very strongly that you avoid all pharmaceuticals and seek help of a kind that will heal all your bodies. This could start with some very good counseling, with a counselor who is open to all the aspects of the self.

Spiritual work of any kind that attracts you will also help, perhaps most of all. To be so drained of your lifeforce, your life energy, indicates there could be rips or tears in your auric field, where psychic energy leaks out. These can be healed. You can do your own meditations requesting that they be healed, but if you are so drained you can't do this on your own, find help, find out where drumming circles are held or where meditation groups are meeting. You've lost touch with your larger self, your Higher Self, your spiritual self. Work to reconnect and you will be strengthened through your whole being.

All the good suggestions on this thread will help. But if you're not strong enough to "get yourself together," get some help from a live human being whose purpose is to help. I've seen quite a few counselors in my lifetime, for various reasons. There are many different schools, many different roads, but it doesn't matter which road you start out on. Every counselor I have ever met has sincerely wanted to help. Some processes will work for you and some won't, but as long as you keep on putting one foot in front of the other, staying on this road, you will heal.

Healing may take some time, and you can always come on here and find support from these wonderful people on Avalon. That you have posted here is a very positive sign.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Anchor (11th September 2013), Bubu (12th September 2013), donk (11th September 2013), Swan (12th September 2013)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Ouch Carmen. Wow, so harsh for someone new, and totally unwelcoming/separatist, and non-understanding of those who come to seek answers. Surely you know that if you have nothing positive to add to someone's question, that the best is not to discourage another question from someone, what? Barely 2 weeks?. Surely you know by now, that someone asking is truly seeking deserves an answer and or respect for the courage to express that publicly. Everyone here has had a tough 1st entrance, and since you your self, haven't experienced, what he or she is talking about, shouldn't you just pay attention and not be so bias with a "good day to you sir?" I'm just saying or really just asking, "are you always that short with people?"

If you will just have some patience, and read some of the stuff on medical marijuana, that is backed by the American Medical Association, and there are several non-profit law enforcement officers that have NORML. YOUR bias of the 'herb" cannibis, will be a very rude awakening on your beliefs and or programming, if you don't explore and do the work. This person's self medication of marijuana, whether he was led to it or not, his life was "happy." Until the pharma psychology diagnosis by those who make money on experimental "lab drugs without testing on humans" will give you whatever you will pay for, and if there is a Seretonin imbalance, it can be done naturally. Fake doctoring of quacks for profit have been around since the beginning of time. Just because the bought the schools, doesn't meant the doctors can't think for themselves on the progress of the "CANANBINOIDS" that the body produces naturally when balanced that fights depression and or other mental dis-orders.

Please I'm not casting judgement, it's just so disrespectful to the new people, to share your inexperienced opinion and NOT facts.

Just my moment of zen and perhaps, an observation.
    Maybe I'm just sensitive, but be respectful, every soul has it's own questions, answers, and right to respect, "here."
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 11th September 2013 at 20:26.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), donk (11th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LivioRazlo (here)
    Man, I cannot express how insightful all of you have been. It almost seems the wait time for a moderator to approve my membership was nothing compared to the plethora of information each of you hold.
    This is my own fault and I blame no one else for my conditions. I recently quit this job after three years because I felt my dedication was never appreciated and the stress was ruining my life. Here lately in the past couple of months, I guess I could say that my subconscious has been telling me that I need to quit smoking cigarettes, eat healthier and start working out. I'll ponder upon what I have thought and want to make the change, yet do not take action.

I look forward to any and all information you may be willing to share, as I feel that this website is what I've needed to find for quite some time. Honestly, I cannot even remember how I found this website, probably searching for information about E.T.'s or the like and after reading many of the forums and posts, decided that I needed a membership.

I might try to find a balance with these on allotting myself only limited amounts of time, i.e. computer to be used for homework, video games only when homework has been completed.
    Yep, the smoking while still battling stress still keeps me from replacing it with something else. I've smoked since 12years, and it's always been a cane to hold me up, when the stresses of several rotten childhood or NO childhood by the age of 9. Too much responsibility foisted/pushed upon me. There were 4 younger siblings and 2 older that took off or were jailed because of lack of a dream. I call it that, because "a child hears things in others homes." You can hear when people are struggling looking for a job, a way out. Some choose alcohol, pot, or if they are really facing jail time if they don't come up with child support, crime.

Anyway, you're were you should be, with unconditional loving people who will be there when times are tough or confused. Keep asking/knocking and the answers will come. WE are on the soul's journey to graduation from the Earth emotional school or choice.

Welcome.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), donk (11th September 2013), LivioRazlo (11th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,632 times in 3,426 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Please I'm not casting judgement
    With respect, and also with my own brand of judgement, yes you are - very much so.

If I know Carmen it probably wont matter that much though

---

Is this thread simply going to argue the pro's and con's of drugs or the constructive or destructive uses to which they can be put?

Surely, we all recognize both scenarios are possible? That drugs of any kind can be a slippery slope or a boon.
    Last edited by Anchor; 11th September 2013 at 22:33.
    Those of the positive polarity are of service when by action or thought or even intention, another entity or the self is freer to seek his or her own path than before the intended service was performed. --L/Leema

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), donk (11th September 2013), LivioRazlo (11th September 2013)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,717 posts

Quote That drugs of any kind can be a slippery slope.
    Amen...and I want to reiterate I do NOT endorse the pharmies...I just found them a useful (necessary) tool in combination with vigilance toward self awareness, really good counseling, huge respect for their power--bordering out right fear....and doses lower than they give kids....in MY situation that was a sh!tstorm on top of drama sandwich with tons of literal insanity (bipolar people) thrown in to boot.

In your case, I'd try the other (holistic ideas first (unless you find yourself in a ****storm drama snadwich )
    Last edited by donk; 11th September 2013 at 21:50.

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,765 times in 547 posts

Some info about SSRIs

Did you know that sodium Fluoride is also one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin Nerve Gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUORIDE) ).

Sodium Fluoride is nothing more (or less) than a hazardous waste by-product of the nuclear and aluminum industries.

Apparently Wellbutrin is not fluoride based but I would not go near it with a barge poll.

You may feel 'more content', but what is the basis of this contentness, for instance aparently people after a lobotomy feel more content

There is nothing wrong with you Lithio and don't let anyone tell you there is, you have survived massive opression, what does not kill you only makes you stronger, you are strong, go live your life
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 12th September 2013 at 11:49.
    For orpheus’s lute was strung with poets sinews- Shakespeare, two gentlemen of Verona

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), donk (11th September 2013), LivioRazlo (12th September 2013)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,887 times in 1,310 posts

Dear LivioRazlo,

Thank you for such an honest, heart felt post. I didn't sober up till I was 32 and boy did I have lots to learn and still do. (I'm now 66 where did the years go....sheesh) My last big meeting of the proverbial WALL (there have been a few throughout my journey)was at the age of 60 and let me tell you it was harrowing and I was stuck for some time as well.

I love all the supportive suggestions here on this thread and wanted to add just one more tool in getting through your stuck space. I found "THE MASTER KEY" very helpful in showing me how to quiet my mind along with many other great self help keys. It is free on the net and easy to follow although at first I didn't think I would ever succeed at quieting my mind

Much Love to you and Your space as that is all it takes................although if you missed out in the nurturing department growing up, then Self Love and Self Worth will be a process of self discovery and acceptance and in my experience it is a life long journey. Heck look at all the exciting years you have gone through already and the insights and wisdom you have gained while doped up..............hahahha.

Just think what adventures you have ahead and the excitement of not knowing what curve ball, detour or thrill is waiting and that when you turn 66, you too will wonder what the heck happened to all those years!! Life goes on and really is a transition from one stage to the next and that is how we evolve......... or at least, that is how I roll
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), donk (11th September 2013), Dorjezigzag (11th September 2013), Fred Steeves (11th September 2013), LivioRazlo (11th September 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2013)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,863 times in 1,408 posts

Quote My question to the community, have any of you found yourself in a somewhat similar situation and how did you pull through it to regain the essence of who you are back?

To me a BIG part of gaining your essence has a great deal to do with consciousness---the records you play in your head. Also meditation and going within helps to connect with you. its odd but were inside out---have to go in to find out

Its a process...wouldn't say im all there...but ive noticed the steps and the changes over time

Also having this intention to ask this question to know more.. helps to guide you in the direction u seek
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Anchor (11th September 2013), Bubu (12th September 2013), donk (11th September 2013), Dorjezigzag (11th September 2013), LivioRazlo (12th September 2013)

32. Link to Post #38
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,076 times in 2,144 posts

Hello again,

I reread thread in case I have miss something, I have a bad memory and needs to constantly remind myself. I'm still in the learning process and always will.
    Anyways there is one very important thing that needs to be emphasized. and that my friend is "acceptance" know that what it is, is exactly what it is meant to be.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

donk (19th September 2013), LivioRazlo (12th September 2013)

34. Link to Post #39
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 times in 726 posts

your main problem is lack of testosterone (makes people more introverted, in severe cases depressive) so working out, especially high intensity training, will help you the most.

most likely reason for your condition:
    one or more of the "traumatic" events in your life activated one or a few of certain relays in the brain. this happens from one moment to the next, instinctively/subconsciously.

two of them in the white matter merely cause testicular necrosis left or right (you won't notice that as long as it's not built up again. one or both balls would merely shrink a bit and produce less testosterone).

another relay in the right cortex when activated causes a lot of the available testosterone to be turned into dht (also creating male hair loss in the process). this is basically a biological program that turns alpha males into beta or omega males. this relay must either be deactivated within 6-9 months or remain active for life (this is the reason why male hair loss can't be undone) because if it gets deactivated after 9 months the person dies of a heart attack (caused by the swelling in the brain. i'm not going to explain the details, just wanted to mention it.)

at any rate, the testosterone level can be increased through exercise, ideally short duration but very intensive, every 2-3 days (alternately weight training and sprint).

if it's merely a testicular relay that was activated and not the one in the right cortex it may be possible to deactivate it by getting a girlfriend. the result would be swelling and pain in the respective testicle (called testicular cancer by mainstream medicine but really harmless). if you sit that out and don't treat it a cyst will be created which produces more testosterone later on.
    Last edited by The Truth Is In There; 18th September 2013 at 10:29.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

LivioRazlo (2nd October 2013)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,632 times in 3,426 posts

TTIIT, is this a medical diagnosis? how do you arrive at these conclusions? Some sources for the theoretical basis might be interesting, I have certainly never read anything like this.
    Those of the positive polarity are of service when by action or thought or even intention, another entity or the self is freer to seek his or her own path than before the intended service was performed. --L/Leema

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast