+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Over 800,000 Bikers On The RoadTo DC! Bikers VS Islam!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Over 800,000 Bikers On The RoadTo DC! Bikers VS Islam!

9/11 Bikers Denied Permit for D.C. Ride

i hate fox so much

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Over 800,000 Bikers On The RoadTo DC! Bikers VS Islam!

I saw this earlier, but bikers always bring
    back those Clint Eastwood movies featuring
    the hapless Black widow chapter.....

------------------------------------------------
    Every Which Way But Loose - The Black Widows At Their Yard

Every which way but loose - ma vs black widows

Any Which Way You Can (1980) - Black Widows Get Asphalted

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

panopticon (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th September 2013), william r sanford72 (11th September 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

My gosh, all I hope and pray for is peace.
    That should be the main vocal message from any public rally.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Belle (11th September 2013), Christine (12th September 2013), Cidersomerset (11th September 2013), GCS1103 (11th September 2013), grannyfranny100 (11th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th September 2013), Wind (12th September 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

I hope all the Bikers aren't VS all the Muslims. This "VS" thing is concerning. The human species will not survive by making war. There are many good Muslims who believe very sincerely that Allah is a god of peace and that jihad is not the central teaching of Islam. I hope the Bikers aren't against them too. Can you change the title of your thread?

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Belle (11th September 2013), Billy (11th September 2013), Carmody (12th September 2013), Christine (12th September 2013), fifi (12th September 2013), Flowerpunkchip (11th September 2013), grannyfranny100 (11th September 2013), Lefty Dave (11th September 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (12th September 2013), selinam (11th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th September 2013), ulli (11th September 2013), Vitalux (11th September 2013), william r sanford72 (11th September 2013), Wind (12th September 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    I hope all the Bikers aren't VS all the Muslims. This "VS" thing is concerning. The human species will not survive by making war. There are many good Muslims who believe very sincerely that Allah is a god of peace and that jihad is not the central teaching of Islam. I hope the Bikers aren't against them too. Can you change the title of your thread?
    Get the qur'an and read it.
    The peace that is promoted in that sick book is when all the infadels are either dead or converts.
    It is funny that you even mention that jihad is not the central teaching of Islam. You said it, it is part of the teaching.
    This political correct thinking of people like you will be the downfall of the western civilization.
    People you need to open your eyes and actuall read the book and find out what it really says. You will be shocked, sickened and ashamed.

9. Link to Post #6
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    There are many good Muslims who believe very sincerely that Allah is a god of peace and that jihad is not the central teaching of Islam.
    I agree wholeheartedly with this statement as well. I have very good friends that are Muslim and they are doing well and thriving in Toronto Canada.

My goal here is not to spread fear and bigotry but rather understanding and awareness.
    Lets try and avoid painting faith based on one brush.

Otherwise, one could do the same back at us.

After all, not all people of the white race are rednecks

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Belle (11th September 2013), fifi (12th September 2013), Flowerpunkchip (11th September 2013), GCS1103 (11th September 2013), Kindling (12th September 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (12th September 2013), panopticon (12th September 2013), PHARAOH (11th September 2013), PurpleLama (11th September 2013), selinam (12th September 2013), Wind (12th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This is stupid from so many different angles, its rediculous. These "bikers" are a bunch of completely brain-dead idiots.
    I drive BMW myself, but I am not a "biker" - as yet another sticky pad to my persona.
    VS Islam?? The guy cant even SPELL infidel. But hey, one can still be an expert on the Koran.... (and anything else, what does it matter with an IQ rivaling a German shepherd)
    Religion, no matter which one, is ONLY a controlling device. That should be first grade knowledge here.
    Its not a drive against 9-11, or the ursupation of the republic, no, its against ISLAM.
    Bloody morons!

12. Link to Post #8
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Well, nobody quote him and maybe the post will get removed....

Not all whites are rednecks, but likewise not all rednecks are hatred spewing bigots.

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

This article is from the Oath keepers site and explains the reason for the ride. It is surely not according to the title as read. Maybe MSM is doing more divide and conquer.

SOLR: Two Million Bikes To DC update

An update from our favorite motorcycle group, the “Sons of Liberty Riders“.

Bunches of Bikers

Latest info for anyone planning on attending from the 2 Million Bikes to DC FB page. While SOLR is not officially part of this event I have promised to keep you updated as I received new information. SOLR wishes everyone associated with this safe travels and good luck.

Sidecar Dan-National President

Sons of Liberty Riders

UPDATE:

FINAL DETAILS FROM THE NATIONAL “2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC” TEAM:

Washington DC has DENIED our permit for a no-stop ride through Washington DC. We find this regretful for the residents and businesses of that great city, and humbly offer our apologies. What could have been a one or two hour ride through will now likely be an all day event. We will be obeying all laws. We will be stopping at all stoplights, stop signs, and yielding to all pedestrians.

RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES OF WASHINGTON DC: On behalf of the National “2 Million Bikers to DC” Team, please accept our sincere apologies. We did the right thing and went through the proper channels to secure a no-stop permit to ride through your great city. We wanted to ride an established route, which would have taken us past the Viet Nam Memorial to the Lincoln Memorial, across the bridge into Virginia, and that’s it! We would have been completely out of Washington DC, and your city would have been back to normal.

The National Team fully expected our permit to be rejected, and have already drafted a Plan-B. That Plan-B will be posted a little later today once the final details have been bolted down.

We know that California and Texas riders had kick stands up yesterday. Many other western states have kickstands up today and throughout the weekend.

RIDERS: You are true, blue Patriots and we salute you for your participation in this event! Many of you have taken time off of work to be here. You have freely given of your time, your funds, and your bikes to ride shoulder to shoulder in this event. You have have left your families and your jobs to be here. Those of us who ride come from different clubs, chapters, and organizations. Some of us ride with family and friends and some ride alone. But on September 11th, we ride as one!! We ride to pay tribute and offer respect to those that lost their lives on that day 12 years ago, and to salute our troops engaged in the War on Terror. Riders!…we are the best of the best in America!! Our love for these people and this country is staggering, and we will make a display of Patriotism and solidarity America won’t soon forget!!

Riders!…we lift you up to the Lord and pray that His hand and divine protection will ride with you all.

Rubber side down, brothers! See you Wednesday morning!!

Visit SonsOfLibertyRiders.com at: http://americanlibertyriders.ning.co...sg_mes_network

Link to article...

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2013/09/...-to-dc-update/

The article states the ride is to honor those who suffer due to 9/11. Some neocons are making this other than what it really is. Here is a comment from the article..

Ronnie Says:
    September 10th, 2013 at 8:43 pm
    Elias, thanks for posting that message.

Looks like a group of bigoted bikers, trying to push the official story that Muslims, Iraqis, Afghans had something to do with 9/11. Anyone who has a brain knows that it was either the government, and/or blow back from government interventionism, that did 9/11. Not a bunch of Afghans or Iraqis who had nothing to do with 9/11.

These losers, some of whom are even calling themselves “Oath keepers” and “liberty” activists, are a bunch of Neocon useful idiots. Whats most disappointing is that some in the Liberty/alternative media, are portraying this biker rally as if its something protesting the government, when its the very opposite.

If these retards are so worried about “Islamic fanatics” parading over their holy day, then maybe they should try thinking about what the people in Muslim countries think when the US troops march on their soil? And oh yeah, the reason the “Muslims” are rallying on 9/11 is exactly because of bigotry like this, and the fact that 9/11 is used to demonize Muslims and brown people. Its a 9/11 Truth rally.

Hope this clarifies some thoughts .

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Belle (11th September 2013), MorningSong (12th September 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (12th September 2013)

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

well boy howdy, got me agin, I thunk Y'all thunk us RedNecks was cute.

That reminds me, I know a bunch o cristchins would be happy if all muslims was dade.

Just perspective folks, dependin on yer upbringin, and which direction yer lookin at life from.

Untill ya "all" decide to climb into the same wagon... ain't nothin gonna change. chuckle chuckle.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Belle (11th September 2013), JohnJ (11th September 2013), spiritguide (11th September 2013)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,846 times in 876 posts

Hope these bikers can manage to complete their DC trip without starting some trouble. It would go a long way towards improving their public image

18. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

This makes me so sad. These ignorant bikers are propagating violence against innocent people.
    Most Muslims are not militant. that doesn't mean i esteem all of the Koran or anything. but i respect their way of life in some regards. it is survival from ancient times.

You remember the violence against Sikhs last summer? during the summer Olympics, Wade Michael Page opened fire on a Sikh temple full of innocent and harmless worshippers and shot their guru to death when he tried to stop the shooting...

that morning i had a premonition of a big death.
    in the image i drew from the idea in my head,
    Death rose up out of the earth through a fiery pit.
    He was holding the scythe of the reaper and over his head was the Quisling Sun Cross.
    The frame around his body, the thing that carried him, looked like the barrel of a gun.

When Wade came to justice and was retrieved after the combat,
    he had a Quisling Cross tattoo on his arm.
    and in all the photos shown by the press where he is performing with his hate band,
    the quisling cross and the nazi swastika were over his head.

This is a terrible evil in our country.
    The Sikhs are among the only people here concerned with the homeless and the poor.
    People are violent against sikhs because they resemble muslims and the usa insists on war against muslims!
    in fact businesses in california, the birthplace of true american racism (eugenics movement!), punished Sikhs for giving local homeless people food because some of them allegedly left trash on the ground.

maybe if the assholes running the businesses provided tables and a trash can they would n't have dirty streets.

what a terrible condition our poor country finds itself in.

in 15th, 16th century england people were cared for by the state if they were in need.

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

The problem I find with this is they are still using the main stream version of events, they still blame 19 hijackers for bringing this to fruition, Have any of them taken notice that it was three religions who purpitrated this event?.. The Islamists for the pilots, the Zionists for the rigging of the explosives (& planning), the Christians for being stupid enough to believe the lie that is spread and continually spreading the lie. I am beginning to see that the current alphabet of religious systems are all followed by morons, it does not matter which one, they are all versions of lies ment to distract and keep this planet in its prison state. You can preach peace in this or that religion but the truth is each one of them has been founded on lies and each one rewritten to follow a new version of lies. There is no true peacefull religion on this planet, even bhudists burn themselves alive which is not a peacefull action because violence upon the self is still violence.

P.S. take this message out of context if you will and claim I am only attacking one group, the truth is I am attacking all religious groups, scientologists islamists Christians Jews Zionmists Bhudists ETC, it does not matter, you follow lies, anyone who follows religious lies attempting to point out or claim to follow the peacefull version of the lies are only purpitrating the violence of said religion by promoting said religion. ( others will have no problem commiting acts of atrocity in the religions name because it says in their book they can.)

The key to ascending off of this planet is to live life peacefully by your own set of higher vibrating morals, not by following someone else's quick version of morals from their experiences upon this planet, you need to find your own.

IMHO, this Biker event is yet another event following the lies of the religious dogma on this planet to perpetrate distraction amongst the people..

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

PHARAOH (11th September 2013), spiritguide (12th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

LOL remember the movie Fifth Element?
    When negative energy hit Mr. Dark, he just got bigger and bigger!

But most people who watch movies aren't looking for the moral lesson, eh eh !!!

the people supporting these wars are just empowering people to hate us more

how about a biker convention about free energy or free weed?

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

MorningSong (12th September 2013), spiritguide (12th September 2013), Vitalux (11th September 2013)

24. Link to Post #16
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

well.....I guess this topic of a million or two angry people getting together is fizzled to about a hundred.
    So

I guess we could say.....might as well move on folks.....the monkey died.

25. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I would say , forget protesting for what you are against, instead rally for what you are for ...howbout the muslims and the bikers rally together to show the republikrats that people can unite , even with different view points ... religion is the killer , it is the cause of every war when you get down to it , christians think if you not with jesus you must be in leaque with the devil , muslims believe if your not muslim you must be converted or killed ... same result , only difference is the name they both call their god ... our god so loves you , if you don't join us , you'll burn in hell forever , now thats true love , huh ...no our god so loves you , convert or die , now thats true love ... huh ... convert or be killed, convert or burn in hell , convert , give me your soul , or die, burn for eternity ... none of them realize , join the super secret boy band or burn in hell , is that really a choice ??? NO , it's rigged from the start ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

binemaya (13th September 2013), fifi (12th September 2013), Kindling (12th September 2013), mahalall (12th September 2013), meeradas (12th September 2013), spiritguide (12th September 2013)

27. Link to Post #18
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

I understand they are about taking America back. They are the freedom riders - I support them.
    I suspect the title of the thread is misleading.... nothing to do with Islam as far as I can tell.

Last edited by witchy1; 12th September 2013 at 00:50.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

MorningSong (12th September 2013), spiritguide (12th September 2013), Wind (12th September 2013)

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    I understand they are about taking America back. They are the freedom riders and I support them.

Wish it was that. Can you imagine 2 millions bikers demanding justice, demanding truth. That would be great.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

binemaya (13th September 2013), delfine (12th September 2013), fifi (12th September 2013), ghostrider (12th September 2013), mahalall (12th September 2013), spiritguide (12th September 2013), TargeT (12th September 2013), Wind (12th September 2013)

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,794 times in 8,388 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)

I would say , forget protesting for what you are against, instead rally for what you are for.....

Now THAT is the kind of revolution they can't plant fake Bolsheviks into.

Well, not if we revise and refresh what we are for ever time we take a breath.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ghostrider (12th September 2013), spiritguide (12th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast