+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where Have our Stars Gone ???

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Where Have our Stars Gone ???

I counted about ten or fifteen on a clear night , talked to a guy today and he was uneasy about bringing it up , as soon as he said it , I finished his sentence and we both had an ahaa moment ... NO big dipper , no constellations , there used to be so many stars you cannot count them ... He said he counted eight , I counted ten or so ... I pose the question to you all , our sky , is not our sky ... a time slip has occured , go outside tonight and see for yourself how many stars are missing... sidebar , what is that red flaming thing that follows the sunset , it just hangs there , sometimes there are three of them , then they just dissapear ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), Flash (12th September 2013), northstar (12th September 2013), Spiral of Light (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,504 times in 5,654 posts

Default Re: Where Have our Stars Gone ???

Hello, Interesting maybe it's location related? Love skywatching and observing all the constellations above here in Oregon, sometimes even seeing more...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Flash (12th September 2013), ghostrider (12th September 2013), northstar (12th September 2013), RMorgan (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

the objects that folllow the sunset look alot like this : https://youtube.com/watch?v=4MK5V...yer_detailpage

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), Flash (12th September 2013), mojo (12th September 2013), northstar (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,504 times in 5,654 posts

watched that clip, what do you think it is? There are objects witnessed that don't do the usual, so do you feel its a plane or paranormal? 18 people voted up a comment below saying it was plane but Im not sure.

Dima Plodnik 4 months ago

4 engine airplane at sunset. A sew the same a lot of times.

edit: sorry my question is in reference to your event, not the video.
    Last edited by mojo; 12th September 2013 at 00:49.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), Flash (12th September 2013), northstar (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I have heard these three objects are involved with a time slip , they shouldn't be here, they are from another time ... also there is something going on in the netherlands that is related , a dragon washed up on the coast of spain , this time slip is bringing things from the past into the now ... some say ET is taking animals off world , in case of Nuclear war, the time displacement somehow brings extinct animals to the now , check out the finding of Robert Mcdonald SR ... when the tip slip happens , we lose our stars ... I have watched it for sometime now , just wanted to break the physic block on people , and now they will see it for themselves ... watch the sunset and notice three alike objects hanging in the sky, going nowhere , leaving a tiny trail of red ... they dont go across or up or down ...this is part of a time slip created by the ptb changing the future , it was the souce of the strange spiritual energy felt three days ago, they used their technology, only now we are sensitive to it , when something un-natural happens we feel it ...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), Flash (12th September 2013), northstar (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

8:45 pm , just went outside it is pitch dark , it's a very clear night sky , I counted only seven stars , and a half moon ... what is going on ??? not one constellation ...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), northstar (12th September 2013), selaviv (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

I've also noticed something....

The star's dont look the same. They look like little LED lights. They glow/look different.

I think - i generally see the big dipper in my night sky (or something that looks like that or a scorpion..) and it's still there. But yes - definately seeing less of star's as they are not as bright.

Living in teh city does not help tho

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), ghostrider (12th September 2013), northstar (12th September 2013), soleil (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

You need to remember, the atmosphere is filled with crap. from chemtrails, from forest fires, from wars, and space dust on top of that. They have been bombarding us with chemtrails every night. You don't see them doing it in the day, but by morning the sky looks like pea soup, even though there are not any clouds, so to speak. You see the sun, but it is very dim, because of all the haze. BTW, most of the stars I see lately are fake ones anyway, the disco ball looking stars that move up down and around. OUR world, no longer exists.

I was looking at pictures of a canoe trip I did about 25 years ago, and I could not believe how crystal dark blue the beautiful sky was back then. Fresh air is a thing of the past. IMO, post apocalypse is now.

post edit- I just went outside, i dont live in the city, but not too far out either, and I counted about 50 stars through all the haze. The disco ball flashing nice and bright, as I wonder if it is even outside the atmosphere.

YOu are correct, the stars are very few compared to some nights. I think its from aircrap though. I am not up on the time slip thing, do you have any more info on that GR? Or can you explain what exactly is a time slip? And how would it make the stars disappear. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around that.

I also am thinking our dark depressions may be radiation related. See my post here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post728502
    Last edited by Sidney; 12th September 2013 at 02:14.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

AnnOther (12th September 2013), avid (12th September 2013), Billy (12th September 2013), Bubu (12th September 2013), CarnageCandy (12th September 2013), DouglasDanger (12th September 2013), ghostrider (12th September 2013), Magneticman (12th September 2013), northstar (12th September 2013), pine boy (12th September 2013), Spiral of Light (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,405 times in 466 posts

I am not an astronomer by any means but when I went into the pristine countryside a few weeks ago for a retreat the sky was jam packed at night with stars and constellations which looked very convincing to me.

Having said that, though, the comments about a time slip are interesting. Temporal weirdness is happening more and more in my spiritual practice lately. It is almost like that fourth dimension is becoming an integral part of things. Not only can we move in space in various directions, but now we can flow with time - backwards, forwards, sideways etc

If and when most of humanity can escape the iron clad grip of linear time, there is going to be a very big celebration.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    Or can you explain what exactly is a time slip? And how would it make the stars disappear. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around that.
    I am thinking that a time slip/blip might not explain a different star configuration but alternate universes certainly would.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), Magneticman (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

I don't know where you live, but I came from a very small town in northern NY and was recently there and there were thousands of stars to see. However, where I live (in Plano, TX) I can count the number of stars on two hands. It's due to the light pollution from all the city lights and/or the fullness of the moon. I think you'll find if you get far enough away from any major city (on or near a new moon) you will see thousands of stars. But, obviously, I'm speaking only from my experience.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), DouglasDanger (12th September 2013), Ellisa (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,832 times in 3,731 posts

Maybe they all decide to shine on Australia instead. Last night was awesome, many stars very bright, saw a few shooting stars as well. Did not see any misplaced constellations.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Billy (12th September 2013), Bubu (12th September 2013), DouglasDanger (12th September 2013), Ellisa (12th September 2013), Hazel (12th September 2013), Magneticman (12th September 2013), meeradas (12th September 2013), soleil (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

One thing I have always wondered about....concerning space and stars.

The space stations have been up in orbit for at least 30 years ( give or take, sky lab, the Russians and ISS) and I have never understood why NASA never put a darn Television Camera on the side facing outer space and just gave the entire world a view of outer space.

Could you imagine how spectacular the planets would look up there, as well as the various constellations and stars.

I can only assume that the reason they have not put a camera there is simply because there is something they don't want us to see.
    We might be surprised to one day discover that what we think is out there, might not be really out there.

In a holographic universe, anything is possible.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

bel (12th September 2013), Bubu (12th September 2013), Sidney (12th September 2013), soleil (12th September 2013), Spiral of Light (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,846 times in 3,177 posts

the emphasis is on the stripes, nowadays, isn't it?!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

kenaz (12th September 2013), spiritwind (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Came back inside from laying out on the grass watching stars, beautiful!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

We see plenty down here in NZ, even in Auckland - our largest city. Go to the country and you see millions.

(On a side note, where are the stars in the Moon photos? We should be able to see millions (and yep - I've heard NASA's hogwash theory on that! If that explanation were true, I doubt the Hubble would see any either!)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,054 times in 1,753 posts

Here in North Tasmania we can see the Southern Cross and the edge of our Galaxy like a hazy smear-there are lots of stars
    i want very much to get back into star gazing, with a chart and a Telescope/binoculars-there is one star that looks so huge and bright-to the East-dunno what it is.
    I think they are all still there, depends where you are, the light pollution level-time of year e.t.c

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), Ellisa (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

Plenty of stars to see from our backyard in Australia--- but I understand that they burn even more brightly in the outback. Years ago I watched one of the first satellites cross the sky when we were camped near Uluru. It was magic. I felt I could touch it!

I think, no I'm sure, the stars are still there, but, as someone said earlier, light pollution is very bad in a lot of the Northern Hemisphere. Astrologers always site their telescopes in the remote parts of the world, like mountain tops and deserts for that reason.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Could it be methane, sulfur, or CO2, something like that, clouding the sky?

That volcano recently discovered in the ocean, etc?

Maybe HAARP fired up (anti missile shield) for some reason?

Neutrino detectors might have picked up something odd @_@ that's my theory lol

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I have heard these three objects are involved with a time slip , they shouldn't be here, they are from another time ... also there is something going on in the netherlands that is related , a dragon washed up on the coast of spain , this time slip is bringing things from the past into the now ... some say ET is taking animals off world , in case of Nuclear war, the time displacement somehow brings extinct animals to the now , check out the finding of Robert Mcdonald SR ... when the tip slip happens , we lose our stars ... I have watched it for sometime now , just wanted to break the physic block on people , and now they will see it for themselves ... watch the sunset and notice three alike objects hanging in the sky, going nowhere , leaving a tiny trail of red ... they dont go across or up or down ...this is part of a time slip created by the ptb changing the future , it was the souce of the strange spiritual energy felt three days ago, they used their technology, only now we are sensitive to it , when something un-natural happens we feel it ...

Belgium had a whale wash up the coast last August...Don't know. They say it's exceptional. But what happened really, did the whale make a mistake or was the whale running (swimming) away from something.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    One thing I have always wondered about....concerning space and stars.

The space stations have been up in orbit for at least 30 years ( give or take, sky lab, the Russians and ISS) and I have never understood why NASA never put a darn Television Camera on the side facing outer space and just gave the entire world a view of outer space.

Could you imagine how spectacular the planets would look up there, as well as the various constellations and stars.

I can only assume that the reason they have not put a camera there is simply because there is something they don't want us to see.
    We might be surprised to one day discover that what we think is out there, might not be really out there.

In a holographic universe, anything is possible.
    You know what Vitalux, just yesterday I was having similar thought about landscapes and animals in our vicinity. And I was thinking, look at us being locked away in little boxes that are houses in the middle of a well-organised city carousel.

We have little to no contact with forests that lie within less than a mile within reach. Same goes for familiar animals like squirrels, deers, goats, etc. And even if we would do it, we 'd probably discover that they too have been locked up in little boxes. For safety too but still...

We're out of touch...with all the things that are an intrinsic part of our existence.

There's even one simple thing that everyone can do at all times, even from within the carousel, and yet we barely do it and that is: look up.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th September 2013), PHARAOH (12th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2013), Vitalux (12th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast