+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Extinct animals & a Real Neanderthal emerge from Little Ghost Forest in the Netherlands

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Default Extinct animals & a Real Neanderthal emerge from Little Ghost Forest in the Netherlands

THIS IS OUT THERE!

I just posted this on Up at the Ranch but believe it deserves it's own thread.

Would like to hear what others think and any updates you may have come across.

THANKS

Little Ghost Forest. The Netherlands. NOW

This is a most curious story and one that cannot be hidden ... it is OUT. I really urge people to follow this up.

Something really incredible is happening in a forest in the Netherlands - and it is being claimed that authorities, scientists and the military cannot contain what is happening. Extinct animals are pouring out of the Little Ghost forest and those which have been caught and examined have no internal organs.

And it gets even more interesting because another entity has emerged as well, which James Horak believes is a Neanderthal, after viewing a photograph below/which was posted to Horak's website.

Authorities, it is bring claimed, have locked down the entire forest but luckily an intrepid, independent investigative team was fortuitously close by to cover the event from the beginning - at great risk too. Mainstream media has since stopped reporting on it altogether but the information is already out. It is a story that was first picked up by the late Kevin Smith, just before he died a couple of weeks ago.

In this interview on Blog Talk Radio, Lasha Seniuk speaks with investigator Captain Robert McDonald (who resides near the forest) and also James Horak.

What is happening here? Speculations from portals opening to a Cern blunder to the return of the Nazi Bell are all discussed. Good show folks.

It is all happening!

Interview can be heard here:
    http://emvsinfo.blogspot.de/2013/09/...ald-james.html

Last edited by Debra; 14th September 2013 at 00:53. Reason: Clarity

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Bongo (12th September 2013), Bubu (12th September 2013), Calz (12th September 2013), Carmen (12th September 2013), Cidersomerset (13th September 2013), conk (16th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (12th September 2013), Ellisa (13th September 2013), Flash (12th September 2013), ghostrider (12th September 2013), Hazel (12th September 2013), kemo (12th September 2013), Lefty Dave (12th September 2013), Lifebringer (12th September 2013), meeradas (12th September 2013), Realeyes (12th September 2013), RunningDeer (16th September 2013), samvado (12th September 2013), Seikou-Kishi (12th September 2013), selinam (12th September 2013), Sidney (12th September 2013), soleil (12th September 2013), Spiral of Light (12th September 2013), spiritguide (12th September 2013), william r sanford72 (12th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Default Re: Extinct animals & a Real Neanderthal emerge from Little Ghost Forest in the Netherlands

Thanks Zebra for posting this, I have not heard about this.

I cannot get the link you supply directing me to the Kevin Smith interview about this most curious story. Could you please post another link? This would be most appreciated.

I have found the below link on Youtube that is a continuation on the Kevin Smith interview, that I am just about to listen to now.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Extinct animals & a Real Neanderthal emerge from Little Ghost Forest in the Netherlands

Hi Realeyes,

You require access to the Kevin Smith Show archives - unfortunately. I did not listen to it myself but I will be enquiring further.

http://www.kevinsmithshow.com/

For what it is worth, this latest interview pretty much covers the whole scenario from the beginning, including Kevin Smith's involvement in breaking the story.
    It is tragic and ironic that he died so soon after.

Zebra

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (12th September 2013), Flash (12th September 2013), Realeyes (12th September 2013), RunningDeer (16th September 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

This reminds me of the strange happenings at the Skinwalker Ranch about which there have been various threads on Avalon.

http://skinwalkerranch.org/

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), Debra (12th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (12th September 2013), meeradas (12th September 2013), Realeyes (12th September 2013), RunningDeer (16th September 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Kevin Smith wrote on his facebook wall (August 7) about the interview he had just conducted with Capt Robert McDonald:

Quote ''Following tonight's show 7-AUG-2013, Robert McDonald was cut off Skype as we were talking. It took several minutes to get him back online, and he read me a msg he was sent during the last 15 min of the show. The msg was from a name well known in American government (former) and said only this: "Stop your action."

While he was reading this to me and telling me about when he got the msg, he also reported to me that a drone was flying low over his house.

Don't know what to make of this. The events we were talking about are all reported in Dutch news papers, and if there is anything at all about this story that is classified, we do not even know that. So far as Robert and I know, there is nothing about the story that is classified. So, it seems very odd, to say the least, that he would be getting this type of interference. Just wanted you to know about the conversation I had with Robert McDonald after the show.''

ON AUGUST 8, he followed up with this post:

Quote ''Since last night's show, lots of people in the area around where Robert McDonald lives have reported drones flying low over their homes headed toward the forest. This was reported in the newspaper in Netherlands. While the show was being broadcast, a guy walked into the newspaper office, paid them 8,000 euros to print a story about the wolves migrating to Holland--apparently to rebut the show. We also have a report that since we did the show last night, the story has been picked up by a newspaper in the U.K. In Dutch newspapers are also reporting quotes from local people saying they have seen very tall gray people walking in the forest. Fotos of footprints were run in the papers.

Large busses of military personnel and others are arriving according to reports this morning.

*This is based on my conversation with Robert McDonald this morning.''

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

CD7 (12th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (12th September 2013), gaiagirl (16th September 2013), Realeyes (12th September 2013), RunningDeer (16th September 2013), selinam (12th September 2013), spiritguide (12th September 2013), spiritwind (12th September 2013), sunflower (12th September 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Here is a link from a Dutch newspaper that reported the finding of the wolf that was first found, knocked over by a car I believe. This event marked the beginning of this turn of events.

The wolf is from an extinct species. And when autopsied a beaver was found in it's stomach - also an from extinct species - not been seen for a couple of hundred years!

This particular wolf however, did have it's organs intact -- unlike the others that have emerged, with no internal organs.

Best use google translator to translate the newspaper article.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), Carmen (12th September 2013), Ellisa (13th September 2013), gaiagirl (16th September 2013), ghostrider (12th September 2013), meeradas (12th September 2013), Realeyes (12th September 2013), RunningDeer (16th September 2013), spiritwind (12th September 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

This type of story fascinates me. I did a quick search on the internet and found absolutely nothing about this. Seems, they did a good job of squelching that fire. I can't find access to that interview anywhere. Darn

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2013), gaiagirl (16th September 2013), Realeyes (12th September 2013), RunningDeer (16th September 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

The picture is the art work of Patricia Piccinini -in particular "the young family" http://coilhouse.net/2008/11/patrici...human-animals/ that is pictured above. I am sure you will have your own comments on her work. An easy search to see her amazing talent - these are just a few of her creations that are regularly exhibited
    Her website and how they are made: http://www.patriciapiccinini.net/

Last edited by witchy1; 12th September 2013 at 14:15.

15. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

1 flew over (13th September 2013), Atlas (12th September 2013), Billy (12th September 2013), Bongo (12th September 2013), Bubu (12th September 2013), DarMar (12th September 2013), Debra (12th September 2013), gaiagirl (16th September 2013), ghostrider (12th September 2013), meeradas (12th September 2013), northstar (12th September 2013), panopticon (15th September 2013), Realeyes (12th September 2013), RunningDeer (16th September 2013), samvado (12th September 2013), selinam (12th September 2013), Sidney (12th September 2013), Skywizard (12th September 2013), Spirithorse (12th September 2013), spiritwind (12th September 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    Here is a link from a Dutch newspaper that reported the finding of the wolf that was first found, knocked over by a car I believe. This event marked the beginning of this turn of events.

The wolf is from an extinct species. And when autopsied a beaver was found in it's stomach - also an from extinct species - not been seen for a couple of hundred years!

This particular wolf however, did have it's organs intact -- unlike the others that have emerged, with no internal organs.

Best use google translator to translate the newspaper article.
    Those who wrote the article have no idea how big a beaver is. It is about 2/3 the size of a wolf. No way it could be in a wolf stomach, only pieces of it, no more.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (12th September 2013), Bongo (12th September 2013), Bubu (12th September 2013), Debra (12th September 2013), meeradas (12th September 2013), northstar (12th September 2013), Realeyes (12th September 2013), RunningDeer (16th September 2013), witchy1 (12th September 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I remember seeing that artist Witchy1- Thanks for this.

However, the one in the OP does look a little more like the real thing IMO (and who knows with special effects)

Apparently though, more photos are to be released, according to the interview, which show the face as well.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

[QUOTE]
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Those who wrote the article have no idea how big a beaver is. It is about 2/3 the size of a wolf. No way it could be in a wolf stomach, only pieces of it, no more.
    I doubt a whole beaver was consumed in one go either - they could have meant just Beaver (parts thereof)
    Last edited by Debra; 12th September 2013 at 14:08.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

RunningDeer (16th September 2013), spiritwind (12th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

"However, the one in the OP does look a little more like the real thing IMO (and who knows with special effects)"
    Here you go Zebra, is this one better (or closer to the OP) The same web site I would opine... http://www.flickriver.com/photos/tag...i/interesting/

Last edited by witchy1; 12th September 2013 at 14:22.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Bongo (12th September 2013), meeradas (12th September 2013), Realeyes (12th September 2013), RunningDeer (16th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Yup, looking at the feet and toes, it does look to be the same Witchy. Under two different lighting states, one certainly does look more real than the other on exhibition in the photos you have posted.

But, I do believe there is much more to this account that has been told through Kevin Smith, McDonald, Horak and others. Listen to the interview, search it for yourself.

I would be disappointed if this photo ended up burying what could possibly be an explosive story.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), Realeyes (12th September 2013), RunningDeer (16th September 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    This type of story fascinates me. I did a quick search on the internet and found absolutely nothing about this. Seems, they did a good job of squelching that fire. I can't find access to that interview anywhere. Darn

http://www.noz.de/deutschland-welt/n...-derwolfisttot

put the picture URL into google picture search and it will return a couple of papers that run the story, but only talk about a wolf, nothing supernatural.

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,732 times in 1,319 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    The picture is the art work of Patricia Piccinini -in particular "the young family" http://coilhouse.net/2008/11/patrici...human-animals/ that is pictured above. I am sure you will have your own comments on her work. An easy search to see her amazing talent - these are just a few of her creations that are regularly exhibited
    I like your post witchie1. We have to remember this is the internet (myself included).

skywizard
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013), Debra (12th September 2013), meeradas (12th September 2013), Realeyes (12th September 2013), RunningDeer (16th September 2013), spiritwind (12th September 2013), witchy1 (13th September 2013)

28. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Thanks Witchy1, I knew I had seen that image before but just couldn't recall where.

I am halfway through listening to the interview, they mention the 'dragon' that washed up on a Spanish beach.

This whole story/thread although sounding most phenomenal 'could' be going down an elaborate dead end rabbit hole - I will keep an open mind, yet showing someone's artwork as one of the 'farmer's' photos is very suspicious. Also, as you will hear on the clip below, someone is saying the 'dragon' is actually the skeleton of a shark........

I would like to know if there is a PA member that lives near this ghost forest and seen all these so called white military tents that have supposedly sprung up, and also the strange vibrations mentioned coming from these tents, as well as the sonic booms, the large bell that was removed then suddenly disappeared while on route etc and the latest news that the surrounding area is being evacuated.

Is there any truth in any of this story????? Or just something to keep the alternative community amused and looking the other way ignoring/missing the real target focus of importance?

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Hi Witchy1,

I don't understand what you mean by this:
    Quote I am sure you will have your own comments on her work.
    Can you please explain.

Many Thanks.

Zebra

30. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

some of the pic is hard to see...wish there's hide tag to hide the pic.

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    some of the pic is hard to see...wish there's hide tag to hide the pic.
    Hey apokalypse, mind explaining more what you mean.

Thanks

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Remember about a month ago, there was a cloud video of a winged creature flying in an out of the clouds?

I wonder if it had a tail also. Sparse hair patches on the being. Did the Neanderthal have a tail? I mean I've never seen one like this depicted, and I'm avid on the human anatomy through med courses.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Bubu (12th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast