+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Illegal Immigrants heath care paid for by you and me THE TAX PAYERS!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Illegal Immigrants heath care paid for by you and me THE TAX PAYERS!!

Illegal Immigrants Film TV Commercial Lobbying To Be Covered By ObamaCare

this is what they want to start a race war by any and all means. But it'll have the opposite affect. The divide and conquer train of thought wont work.

Revel in your confidence today because you will not win tomorrow. By J.T

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 2,838 posts

Default Re: Illegal Immigrants heath care paid for by you and me THE TAX PAYERS!!

my wifes best friend is was married to a illegal imgrt.they had a child.who is now 8.when he went back several years ago to burry his father he gott stuck.it took 2 years to save the money to pay the people to get him back across.6000 thousand $$$!!..it was doled out to three people.the connection.the guide and the driver across the border waiting.the waiting driver was in an econoline.it was packed with 35 people..all illeagal...times that by 6000..everday.all the time.the van made many stops before iowa.his life in mexico was pretty bad.and hes a good friend.short of rounding em up like cattle.and wraping the borders of usa with fence or what not..there seems only one decent conclusion in my mind.remember how the irish felt coming off the boat??remember how and what the usa is filled with.where we all came from.our forfathers.im not saying anyone should be given a free ride but what else should be done..mass deportation??
    TRUTH and BALANCE

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Gardener (10th October 2013), RMorgan (9th October 2013), sunflower (9th October 2013), Teti75 (10th October 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Default Re: Illegal Immigrants heath care paid for by you and me THE TAX PAYERS!!

I think the problem is more due to the to high prices of health care and not so much becoz to manny make use of it. Just a way of extracting our money from us.
    Examine all things and retain the good.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

GloriousPoetry (16th September 2013), william r sanford72 (14th September 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

We need "everyone" legal/illegal to get heath care ... ofc we do SO.

Lets make everyone that is legal ... pay alot of money and lets reduce the quality of the health care we provide to everyone legal or illegal. So we all pay for bad health care so those that cant affort even basic care has some ... but all this is paid by the legal people only. Weird weird logic i think ....

SOOOO reducing the actual health care cost from the idiotic prices the company want to sell to more normal prices ... nah thats stupid.
    SOOOO making sure there is work for everyone so they can have health care ... nah thats stupid.
    SOOOO making sure that all the wasted taxes that get taken by the Gov to be used in Health care actually gets used for that and not for "other" things ... nah thats stupid.

Lets all use bandages and pills for all problems. Drugs are good make you forget your health issues. Why save an old person from blindness or death ... we can use that to get 10 nurses. (j/k ofc)

p.s. in Greece we have social healthcare ... and gov departments are so broke and understaffed that we only go there if we cant avoid it. Not to say 90%+ of the doctors have their private clinics also ... that you get advised to visit for better health care o.O ... Social (watered down communism) Health Care means very bad health care for ALL ofc. (or not if you can afford proper health care)
    Last edited by Etherios; 14th September 2013 at 16:33.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Gardener (10th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th September 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

If Jesus was illegal and sick would I pay to make him better- you bet I would!

Suffer the little children to come unto me.

We all have little children inside of us.

For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. ... from the King ... Give then to man, what thou designest to receive of God.

So you refused help and the virus spread and your kids caught it.......now what do you think about helping . STO is STS

9. Link to Post #6
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    If Jesus was illegal and sick would I pay to make him better- you bet I would!

Suffer the little children to come unto me.

We all have little children inside of us.

For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. ... from the King ... Give then to man, what thou designest to receive of God.

So you refused help and the virus spread and your kids caught it.......now what do you think about helping . STO is STS
    i dont think i understood half of what you wrote ... but i am Greek so maybe my english ...

I never said we should not help and treat the illegals or let those that dont have health care to die. But reducing your own hard earn health care so you can have the illusion you are helping the ones that dont have health care is ... self justification.

If you want to help the illegals help their countries grow and be able to care for them ... not peace bomb them ...
    If you want to treat the kids on the street so that the virus doesnt get your kids ... then make efforts to reduce the homeless people.
    If you want everyone to have "GOOD" health care raise the status of your country.

Dont demolish everything so we are all in the same playfield.
    Dont believe the people that are using health care for profit are on your side.
    Dont accept "BAD" health care cause the country cant afford anything more for the people.

You can have a tax / donations that are used to take care of those that dont have the means to get proper health care ... dont steal from everyone so that the health companies can make more profits.

Generalization downwards is killing our health care ... they raise the expenses and we are forced to lower our quality. If you think thats good then i hope you never have to really need the health care system ... cause it wont be there for you.

A friend of mine (in the UK) had a problem on one of his thighs ... the NHS gave him pain killers. A few weeks later he had a surgery (he fainted and rushed to the emergencies with an ambulance) and now 6 or so months later he still cant properly move his leg ... he almost died.

This weird label "For all" ... is the excuse to steal from everyone. But i guess its pointless ... ye its for all (or if you were an american i would say its for obama) so its must be good.

Something last about this ...
    You do realize that EVERYWHERE there is a social health care ... you just get a pill to help you pass the cold ... or they just force you to take vaccines that kill you more. They dont protect you or your kids ...
    Last edited by Etherios; 14th September 2013 at 20:28.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

sunflower (9th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Just ask yourself what would Jesus do? You'll always get the right answer.

Peace to you and yours.

12. Link to Post #8
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just ask yourself what would Jesus do? You'll always get the right answer.

Peace to you and yours.
    Well how would you know what he would do? i mean if he was what they told us or if his message was what the books say...

I dont trust the priests ... so i dont trust their books ... i am 100% sure they dont give the "lord" words.

Now Love IS the ultimate power ... but all the details are questionable.

So if you want to base your logic and your facts on what you "believe" Christ will do ... then be my guest. Everyone is free to believe what ever they want.

i wont bother with further replies as i dont discuss believe systems ... i only discuss facts and logic ... your reply has neither.

13. Link to Post #9
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Blaming illegals is always an easy escape since they have no voice nor power. Why can't the wealthiest country on the planet allocate its own funding for healthcare, roads, schools, and other stuff instead of taxing and forcing its people to pay the tab.......because its government doesn't call the shots.....the banking cartels do !
    Last edited by GloriousPoetry; 16th September 2013 at 20:36.
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Mare (9th October 2013), RMorgan (9th October 2013), sheme (16th September 2013), sunflower (9th October 2013), Teti75 (10th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #10
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gloriouspoetry (here)
    Blaming illegals is always an easy escape since they have no voice nor power. Why can't the wealthiest country on the planet allocate its own funding for healthcare, roads, schools, and other stuff instead of taxing and forcing its people to pay the tab.......because it's government doesn't call the shots.....the banking cartels do !
    nono i am sorry i never blamed the illegals ... i am blaming the people that want to reduce all the peoples health care to "spare" some money for the illegals also ... its not their fault. I mean 99% of the countries are messed up cause of the USA so if they had countries they wouldnt be in the USA anyway.

BtW the wealthiest country int he world with the most homeless people in the West ... o.O now thats weird.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

If someone thinks it is unfair to feed needy one and be greedy on humanity isiue, then they shouldn't think take refuge on other country when they need a sanctuary.
    ( expecially Americans)
    I do not accept how someone thinks this way.
    I was strongly argued with those alliened creatures from my mother country when 700.000 Syrians sought refuge in Turkey, those creature dared to talk out laud about on their paid tax wasted by old enemies. They forgot what made them human.

Love and Hope

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

RMorgan (9th October 2013), sheme (16th September 2013), sunflower (9th October 2013)

18. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hospitals here in the US are under obligation to treat patients regardless of income. Not often has there been any hospital in the world that offers such a policy. In fact my friend once told me that back in the Philippines, if the patient does not pay the hospital upfront prior to treatment, that said patient is denied access to the hospital, even if the ailment is fatal in nature.

I can see the lobby for Obamacare to cover illegals as the latter simply do not have the means to obtain any form of health insurance due to lack of requirement. This hits them hard because they have to pay extremely large fines in the years to come for not having health insurance (I am not sure how this actually affects them at all since they can't pay taxes anyway, but word has it they do in one way or another). I am not surprised if this provision was intentionally made to deter illegals from obtaining any form of insurance and either:

a) make them pay more in taxes than other Americans through fines or
    b) be liable for prosecution from entities like ICE for tax evasion

Thus, this policy has the tendency to compel illegals to leave the country, if only because of the two possible scenarios.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to william6565william For This Post:

sunflower (9th October 2013)

20. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Last edited by Curt; 12th October 2013 at 16:08.

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 210 posts

We are all the sons and daughters of immigrants.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mare For This Post:

sunflower (9th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #15
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mare (here)
    We are all the sons and daughters of immigrants.
    So that gives the government a free pass to screw our health system? bah i thought i was living in the land of logic not in a future hell fantasy.

In the UK ... they are reducing health care steadily. The last part is to stop ambulances after 2000 o clock ... so be sure to get sick before that else its off. Also dont bother getting any expensive health care from NHS ... you will have to wait till you die or you just pay (in a free social Health care ... ) to be healed.

But no dont talk like this ... its for the immigrants ... so please die faster we cant afford you.

P.S. Cause almost all forget ... this is about "Illegal Immigrants" ... not immigrants. This is about people escaping the wars our governments create and come and hide where we live. Just saying ... maybe you will figure the difference with out ancestors.
    Last edited by Etherios; 9th October 2013 at 21:32.

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

in the UK you, as a greek tourist, can go there and have healthcare, this is what they are trying to stop. However, in the USA, they are saying that it is the illegal immigrant, living and working there that would be covered, not the tourists from all over the world.

Those immigrants are doing the worst jobs, jobs most American born citizens would not want to do, in fact, jobs they are not doing. If we have slaves working for us at salaries that do not allow you to live on decently, we should at least take care of their health. Have you ever been pricked by a needle in a sheet in a room used by people taking drugs, This is what they confront regularly. However, if they abuse the system, steal, etc. this is another story.

My opinion.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Agape (9th October 2013), meeradas (9th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #17
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    in the UK you, as a greek tourist, can go there and have healthcare, this is what they are trying to stop. However, in the USA, they are saying that it is the illegal immigrant, living and working there that would be covered, not the tourists from all over the world.

Those immigrants are doing the worst jobs, jobs most American born citizens would not want to do, in fact, jobs they are not doing. If we have slaves working for us at salaries that do not allow you to live on decently, we should at least take care of their health. Have you ever been pricked by a needle in a sheet in a room used by people taking drugs, This is what they confront regularly. However, if they abuse the system, steal, etc. this is another story.

My opinion.
    First of all how am i a tourist? i pay taxes ... i just dont have UK citizenship. I am not staying here Illegally and they have access to my actions. You still mix illegals with legals ... i hope its not done on purpose.

I agree with you that the immigrants that are officially working SHOULD have healthcare by their work in the USA. But no the people that employ them dont record these workers to avoid the extra expenses and then EVERYONE is forced to lose 10-20% of what their health care is ... so that those workers can get health care ... oh wait they wont cause they still are ILLEGALS ...

Flash a social health care only works if its for the people and the society. Can you please tell me 1 country where the laws are for the peoples benefit? If you know a country then i am living on a different planet than you.

Ill repeat what i said ... the oldest social Health care (i think i am not wrong about this) is in the UK. The result is huge expenses and HUGE downgrades of the health care quality. They mass push drugs and pain killers and the serious operations are always taking ages to be done (most die before that happens ofc). Even if you are lucky and have money you can push the hole process forward when you pay the extra fees that you need for the things the healthcare doesnt cover. So in the end its still those that have money are the only ones with proper health care. And everyone is paying HUGE taxes for aspirins and bandages.

A friend of mine almost died cause the doctors gave him pain killers and send him home. Later on he collapsed and almost died cause of this ... now he will always have pain in his one leg. But dont worry the pain killers are working for him now.

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote First of all how am i a tourist? i pay taxes ... i just dont have UK citizenship. I am not staying here Illegally and they have access to my actions. You still mix illegals with legals ... i hope its not done on purpose.
    Sorry, I saw you Greek flag above your avatar and I assumed, wrongly as I see. I thought you were writing from Greece actually, living in Greece. My mistake.

And I am truly sorry for your friend.

One problem in the UK, that I have been told, is that, by law, everyone setting foot in the UK is covered. I went in England with a terrible back pain, before going, and I was checking if I could have a chiropractor there or something if needed. The British told me everyone is booked solid months in advance, but if I were to have problems, I would be treated free in the hospital. My question was "even me, as a tourist" and the answer was yes, you set foot here, you have health care in emergencies for free.

Our system in Canada came later, we do cover immigrants, we do the surgeries or baby deliveries if it is urgent, but then the person is charged if she is a tourist. Illegal immigrant will be charged too if they do not solve their immigration issues, but we are much more lax here to give immigration than the US is. Although Canada is tightening up recently. And our hospital fees are much much much lower, even when fully charged.

If you would see the people in USA literally panicking when they lose their job because they lose health insurance coverage. Lots of them remain in jobs they hate, with employers that are very difficult, just because of the health coverage. Do you call this freedom??? And don't be sick when the job is loss, you will lose everything, house, car, name it.
    Last edited by Flash; 10th October 2013 at 01:53.

28. Link to Post #19
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

So we dont focus on changing the work environment ... we should prefer "The British told me everyone is booked solid months in advance," .... so maybe you will be alive when the time comes to treat you??

Also there are no illegals in UK ... at least not in large numbers. UK is a huge police state so still you talk about Legal immigrants not illegals.

To treat a human in an emergency is the humane thing to do so we shouldnt even talk about that ... but about the cost. I really really think treating a tourist for free and expect the locals to pay crazy amounts is a bit wrong.

The more social the health system the more they charge the "Government" for the treatments ... and ofc the taxpayers pay the price while reducing the quality.

You hear it everyday ... as there is not enough doctors and facilities you gets delayed for weeks months ... and many die before the treatment day. All this not so they can cover the legal immigrants or the tourist ... its to cover the extreme costs on the treatments. They reduce the doctors and the facilities to cut expenses but they dont reduce the treatment costs cause the damn drug companies are all working together.

Anyway ... the people that think they are getting "free" health are the ones that believe the dream. The ones that get the sharp end are the ones living reality.

I wont reply anymore ... the thread lost the topic it was created for and the op isnt talking so ...

+ Reply to Thread