+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Creating Weather ... How to do it and how to test it part 2

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Default Creating Weather ... How to do it and how to test it part 2

so now I found the phoenix lectures and went back to my dad's place on top of the Rocky mountains where he had a ranch near the Uinta Mountains the only east west mountain range in continental USA. This is where the Ute Indians reservation is.

My dad asked me, "son I want you to go out and water the ground."

I said, "I can create a rain storm."

My dad said, "you're full of S***."

a couple of days later a storm is coming from the North west right over our land and funny thing is that north of it was clear and south of it was clear but middle heading straight for us and dumped all the rain on our land as it came over,

Next water turn:

my dad said, "son I want you to go water the ground."

I said, "dad, I'll make it rain 3 days."

my dad said, "You're full of S***."

in a few days a storm comes over and it rains 3 days and nights.

Next water turn:

My dad said, "Son I want you to go water the ground."

I said, "dad, are you worried about the water?"

my dad said, "yes son we don't get much water up here, we need to use up all we can get."

I said, "I'll bring in a big storm and fill up all the lakes."

a few days later a huge storm came in over the Uintas and had cloud burst and filled up all the lakes.

The water man came the next day and said, "we got extra water, do you want some?"

now my father was a bit confused.

I said, "Dad if you REALLY believe you can do something, don't you think you can do that?"

my dad said, "you mean like positive thinking?"

I said, "yes like positive thinking."

my dad said, "NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING."

the next morning he was up around 4 AM packing up to leave somewhere,

I said, "where you going?"

my dad said, "I am going up to Idaho and sell that motel we haven't been able to sell for 3 years."

He went to Idaho and sold the motel.

when he came back he said, "you know I think I was able to put some rain up there in Idaho. "

All the explanations I told him about putting my picture up there to make the rain and he couldn't understand it.

when I agreed it was positive thinking he understood it.

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 14th September 2013 at 02:51.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

araucaria (14th September 2013), chocolate (14th September 2013), HaulinBananas (14th September 2013), kanishk (14th September 2013), karelia (14th September 2013), Rich (14th September 2013), ulli (14th September 2013), william r sanford72 (14th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Default Re: Creating Weather ... How to do it and how to test it part 2

Jim,

It would be great if you help out the good people of Colorado with some relief from all this rain and flooding!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

araucaria (14th September 2013), jiminii (15th September 2013), SlickWillie (14th September 2013), ulli (14th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Ol' Roy (here)
    Jim,

It would be great if you help out the good people of Colorado with some relief from all this rain and flooding!
    Jim, you ain't be misbehavin' by any chance? Or just overdoing things a bit? I know they needed water badly but you can have too much of a good thing you know

6. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

ulli (14th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Hey, there are two threads now with the same name.

Anyway, Jim...have a look at the pictures...biblical floods in Colorado.
    Paul posted the link on the Colorado thread.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-roof-car.html
    The clouds have to be dispersed, NOW.
    I have been telling them to, but was a bit weakened in my ability due to recent events around here.
    So I just created a box of empty space, placed a Colorado inside it that was drying up, bathed in sunshine, and all the waters draining into the underground militaryu tunnels, D.U.M.B.S.
    Is that how it's done?

8. Link to Post #5
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 476 posts

This line is very funny, laughing..

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)

This line is very funny, laughing..
    I'm sure many sons here can relate. Good thing that the newer generations still have some people who prove the older guys wrong, or else there would be no hope at all.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (14th September 2013), kanishk (14th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

It is the unusual pattern of the jet stream causing the weather block and this is due to the earth's magnetic field in a state of flux. The field is perturbed due to the sun's magnetic field shifting. If you can effect the root cause of the weather problems then concentrate on the sun. Just remember the sun only acts in accordance to universal laws / cycles maybe you need to work on those root causes. If you petition maybe the creator can help. Just a casual observer.

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

12. Link to Post #8
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,773 times in 4,343 posts

I would see this is just manipulating with thought the meteorological ingredients that are already there in the atmosphere, rather than actually 'creating' something that simply isn't there. Example, going out on a hot, humid day in the middle of the tropics somewhere, and 'creating' a snow storm. I can't see that as being possible/feasible, as the atmospheric ingredients are not present. Or am I wrong?

cheers
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

rain sun rain sun thunderstorms and awesome clouds. i dunno where me and the weather separate anymore. although i dont mess around as often as it seems
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to soleil For This Post:

chocolate (14th September 2013)

15. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

We cannot condone weather manipulation in any form, that is what I curse the PTB for doing- we have no right to "control" either, perhaps if we could just stop messing with the weather, Colerado would be a safer place to be right now.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    We cannot condone weather manipulation in any form, that is what I curse the PTB for doing- we have no right to "control" either, perhaps if we could just stop messing with the weather, Colerado would be a safer place to be right now.
    What if much of the crazy weather is not due to the PTB at all, but to ordinary people who do not realize the powerful effect they have on things like weather? It is not because you think you are powerless that you actually are. In that case, it is imperative that we all learn how to control these powers.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

ulli (15th September 2013)

18. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

I think this article happens to belong here, may be?:
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/...ra-intentions/

>For me I know we can affect the weather. And machines, too, and people.
    Few people come to read jim's posts, or they come to argue and make jokes, but for me if it wasn't for jiminii I probably wouldn't have visited avalon all that often last few months.<
    Last edited by chocolate; 14th September 2013 at 17:53.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

ulli (15th September 2013)

20. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Personal manipulation of the weather that disregards the rest of the mothers creation cannot be possitive -can it? So I don't want my sweetheart to get wet! a few million creations that are needed should perish because of lack of water? We understand that every butterfly counts, Jiminii ,me, you, we all play to learn how to grow, but we should all take responsibility for our actions and thoughts.

21. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Personal manipulation of the weather that disregards the rest of the mothers creation cannot be possitive -can it? So I don't want my sweetheart to get wet! a few million creations that are needed should perish because of lack of water? We understand that every butterfly counts, Jiminii ,me, you, we all play to learn how to grow, but we should all take responsibility for our actions and thoughts.
    Howdy - I have a thread up on the Colorado disasters now spreading into New Mexico, Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Montana.

Evil intent - definition, acting without respect to understanding consequences for ones' actions.

Interpreted - people build a hydrogen bomb and give it to kids, saying HAVE FUN, enjoy.

Interpreted - people find out virus's can be purchased over the internet and people on the kitchen sinks start creating plagues, and releasing it - "because they can do it"

You don't give a loaded gun to a kid and say have fun, enjoy cause the kids have no responsibility, no idea about consequences, and those that do have never solved the EVIL INTENT issues of the bank.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

As to the Phoenix Lectures and the L series - that is about first removing EVIL INTENT through the various rundowns, all across the dynamics. Disrespect for the rest of the dynamics does not make one a functional operating thetan, what is created is a more able cannibal. That is pretty close to the data.

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

[QUOTE=araucaria;730026]
    We cannot condone weather manipulation in any form.
    This is rather too dogmatic in my view. Weather manipulation is something we all do. It can be for good or bad. Simply breathing is a 24/7 CO2 emission. Why not just kill yourself? Because your rotting corpse will produce methane, another greenhouse gas. Planting a forest to push back the desert also involves weather manipulation as much as cutting one down to produce the desert in the first place. And this suggests that much of our geography is manmade anyway. We have no benchmark for what is normal, including weather.

Building cities is another major weather changer. The global warming scare was partly due to many weather stations changing from open country conditions to built-up area conditions where the temperatures were bound to be higher. This is all our doing. We need to learn how to control what we are doing without necessarily reverting to hunter-gatherer lifestyles. The notion of control is not negative per se. Learning starts with clumsy practice in non-crucial areas where mistakes are of little or no consequence.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

karelia (15th September 2013), ulli (15th September 2013)

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I would see this is just manipulating with thought the meteorological ingredients that are already there in the atmosphere, rather than actually 'creating' something that simply isn't there. Example, going out on a hot, humid day in the middle of the tropics somewhere, and 'creating' a snow storm. I can't see that as being possible/feasible, as the atmospheric ingredients are not present. Or am I wrong?

cheers
    I put 2 feet of snow in Wasthingion D.C. .. NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.

Oh yes I was a bit irresponsible at the time. I thought I could handle Clinton's attempt to put the country into depression so I just got angry and decided to Put 2 feet of Snow in Washingtion DC and spiritually let them KNOW it can be done.

Well that year we had the highest recorded ever snow in the rockies and the highest ever snow in the saharas' in california and nevada and the highers evers reservoirs that flooded tijuana mexico and when the snow melted the highert evers mississippi flooding ... and

Clinton couldn't put the country into a depression they had to put money in Mid east and california and it raised the economy.

Then I met a PR man for the insurance companies. He said, "they, (the insurance companies), used up ALL OF THEIR RESERVES. He said some of them became bankrupt and the rest don't even want to be in the business.

So yes I can damage these people but then they just find a way to make money off it in the future while the people suffer.

So I stopped using weather to attack them with. I have to use other stuff.

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 15th September 2013 at 14:37.

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Jim,

you know I am 12000 miles away and I can't get english weather programs here and the internet is too slow for video's and I am also in a different time zone. I can try to fix it but I am not there seeing it as it develops ... but I am trying

jim

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

kanishk (15th September 2013), ulli (15th September 2013)

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Jim,

Jim, you ain't be misbehavin' by any chance? Or just overdoing things a bit? I know they needed water badly but you can have too much of a good thing you know
    I think we just need more people over there that can do what I can do so we have some way to find out what is the results of our postulates

I don't have weather channels that can run easily as internet is slow here. So it is not like being in USA where you can get what the situation is doing.

the only thing I need is to be able to do O.O.B.E at will and go over there and LOOK and then I can just fix it.

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 15th September 2013 at 15:01.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

kanishk (15th September 2013)

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

you see if we had a planet full of people who can control this stuff we would have a more balanced weather system. We need more control but GOOD control.

then we can handle all these disasters of tornadoes and hurricanes.

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 15th September 2013 at 15:04.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

araucaria (15th September 2013), kanishk (15th September 2013)

31. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

So I see your weather control abilities have been rendered useless because your internet is slow and you can't get a weather report? That's kinda funny because I have seen you respond to posts on this forum within a matter of minutes!

I find it funny also that in all of your previous posts, you have never once mentioned having to have a weather report before you could perform your "abilities". Looks to me like you were presented with a test of your supposed abilities and found to be lacking considerably as all you have done is presented excuses as to why now, suddenly you can do nothing at all. Doesn't bode well for your credibility factor.

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Jim,

I think we just need more people over there that can do what I can do so we have some way to find out what is the results of our postulates

I don't have weather channels that can run easily as internet is slow here. So it is not like being in USA where you can get what the situation is doing.

the only thing I need is to be able to do O.O.B.E at will and go over there and LOOK and then I can just fix it.

jim

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast