+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's wrong with John Kerry ???

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: What's wrong with John Kerry ???

Please allow me to quote and requote myself (or would you prefer I changed my story? ):

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Simon
    Quote How did you know about this, its a well kept secreat ?
    Dr Peter Beter was talking about cloned leaders back in the 1980s. Here is an overview of his material I posted 2 years ago.

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Dear friends,

Charles only mentioned that nuclear war had been off the table since ‘the early eighties’, without explaining why. If my hunch is correct, there is an extremely empowering story behind this for us today.

His comment seems to validate the Audio letters of whistleblower Dr Peter David Beter covering an 8-year period from 1974-8 (http://peterdavidbeter.com particularly letters 78 & 79). The whole series (over 1600 pages of transcripts) makes a fascinating read - totally incredible, except that every now and again he makes an accurate prediction. It’s like War and Peace (or rather Hot War pretending to be Cold War), and it culminates in the prediction that at 3 pm on Friday 17 September 1982…nothing would happen excepting the not unconnected massacres at the Sabra and Chatila camps in Beirut that same day, but including the nuclear war scheduled for that hour and only aborted at 10 o’clock that morning. This was a false flag operation in that an all-out American first strike was designed to look like an automatic response to Russian aggression.

Let me outline the salient points from this material for people who have been reading too many forum threads (smiley smile). Maybe someone else can take up from where he leaves off (worth a try).

The story is part of a 1000-year war between Russia and the Khazar ‘Jews’. In 1917, the ‘spiritual Communists’ as they called themselves, made the mistake of forming an alliance with the atheist Bolsheviks (the Rothschild faction), and the Communist revolution soon turned sour. (Cautionary tale: many Christian Russians had sat back expectantly, doing as they had been told by their clergy, who were infiltrated by the Bolsheviks, and later these people were persecuted).

It took 60 years to rid the USSR of the Bolsheviks, with the tipping point in 1953 after Stalin’s death. This was achieved through eliminating them one at a time, and replacing them with doubles. The last of the Bolsheviks were simply thrown out and mostly welcomed by their Rockefeller partners in crime in the US (a ‘communist’ equivalent to the more familiar Nazi Project Paperclip). This was another mistake – short of a mass extinction, the problem would not go away. In America the Bolsheviks soon proved too hot to handle and at some stage later in the game, the Rockefellers switched sides and made a major contribution to averting war when Nixon went to China.

My conclusion here is that without any change of heart ‘greedy wankers’ can turn out to be indispensable allies against a nest of ‘vipers’ whose involuntary motto is ‘divide and divide’. Egocentrics can never get on together for long, they all want to be in charge. The situation is further complicated by multiple infiltrations on all sides. Because after using doubles until cloning was developed, the next step was for the Russians to introduce ‘Organic Robotoids’, soon to be met by the American Bolsheviks’ ‘Synthetic Automatons’, causing political havoc every time someone was replaced by an enemy.

Nuclear war was to be the Bolsheviks’ revenge on the Russians. Although behind in terms of both technology and intelligence, they were set on going ahead anyway. The Russians were merely seeking to eradicate the ‘rabies’ of bolshevism (Beter’s analogy) – where America was like a rabid dog, but one at least partly responsible for its condition and liable to be put down. So ordinary Americans were just so much collateral damage for both sides. (Sounds like the analogy still holds today, only globally. Question: do we have a cure yet?)

Importantly, one last-minute factor that finally removed the finger from the button was the whistleblower’s own testimony, quoted on Washington radio that morning by a single journalist from the Washington Post – the PTB mistakenly thought the info had gone viral, worse still in those days, gone mainstream. Where did Dr Beter get all this power from? From his alternative community of listeners wanting to do something, and whom he had been advising to write to their congressman or bank manager asking what had happened to the gold stolen from Fort Knox in the 60s. They must have really gone to town on that letter-writing because that little show of force was enough to tip the scales: no nuclear war then or since. The Internet was still more than a decade away.

There is no ET element in this version of events, which is not to say it wasn’t there. The Russians’ plan was to put this planet in order before heading off for Venus and the stars. We also know from the likes of Tsiolkovsky that even back in the 1920s the Russian space program always had a major spiritual component. However much bigger the thing has doubtless become, Dr Peter’s testimony does seem to provide a blueprint for any Internet forum seeking to take effective action.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Christine (15th September 2013), ghostrider (15th September 2013), mountain_jim (15th September 2013), sunflower (15th September 2013), T Smith (15th September 2013), ulli (15th September 2013), william r sanford72 (15th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Keep in mind he's two faced. I think this is the cause.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

Tesseract (15th September 2013), william r sanford72 (15th September 2013), Wind (15th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Interesting ghostrider, in your first 2 vid compassion flick back-and-forth, what struck me the most was his hair! in both comparisons on different dates his hair and the lil flick over piece at front stayed exactly the same,this of course could be down to him wearing a wig ha!

I tried to look at his teeth in both versions and the little kink in his lower right has same in both i think!
    hehe again lol this could be the same set of dentures ha!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

ghostrider (15th September 2013), william r sanford72 (15th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    He has had botox injections. It makes people look younger but it also temporarily stops the muscles that were injected from working. (I live in MA and it was in the papers here)
    Interesting. My wife and I both thought he didn't look right. Of course it could be just the "botox" injections, but, if he was altered/cloned, it could also be that the botox injections were just a cover story to ward off any suspicions since it appeared in the MSM.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

ghostrider (15th September 2013), T Smith (15th September 2013), william r sanford72 (15th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Kerry aka Skull n bones aka scaryKerry "no recount let Bush serve a 2nd term) was the illuminati Manchurian status quo puppet.Been watching what he's been doing since 2003, and he also voted for Iraq war. Verify b4 trust is how WE on the left feel now. He's no champion and neither is McCain, but the know how much can be made in a war, be it for humanitarian, nation building allies collecting or weapons clients to dictators.

Oh yeah, we are watching him. One of the guys that better shape up or get "jailed" is what WE told them on the left. WE are their supporters after all, and WE have to be accountable for who WE put in, just like the "status quo."

They don't have a problem creating chaos for profit, we should ban together to have justice, progress, equality for all, peace and respect for all, and that's the reason for the big tent.
    People rolling up their sleeves, making the President listen (he does truly listen, you know) and putting the bodies and ideas to gether for good changes taht should have happened int eh 1970's. WE are 40 years behind. Let's get 'er done!

Got a secure and healthy and progress building jobs future for out children, to put in place that will lasts for decades, if not, the maintenance for centuries.
    Imagine all that work that has to be done, humans/people/citizens who want to do it, and the obstructionist of both sides's, locking you out for more of the same, debt slavery in the shabby drafty homes of neglect and tax cuts?

WE can do this after the crossing and if we raise this planet and speed up the the orbit, it's possible the "crossing will put us ahead of the comet, and not in the tail.

Just throwing solutions out there, ya'll.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 15th September 2013 at 14:48.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Go watch this movie and you will understand cloning... ccc

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

there is a line from a song that keeps popping into my head..inspired from this thread....Hell Hounds..on your trail..what a pitty..but thats the price you pay for shaking hands in NECRO city..
    TRUTH and BALANCE

14. The Following User Says Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

ghostrider (15th September 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Not just Kerry but Obama and Cameron also.

facial expressions are also manipulated by the puppet masters.

It appears to me that some of the strings on the puppets have become detached from the puppet masters. Some control has been lost Leaving the puppets unable to function fully.

The puppets look lost and confused, not sure who to listen too. The puppet masters or the people.

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Gardener (20th September 2013), ghostrider (15th September 2013), william r sanford72 (15th September 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Notice his resemblance to an Easter Island head lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	John kerry.jpg
Views:	1130
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	22868  

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

genevieve (16th September 2013), ghostrider (15th September 2013), RunningDeer (15th September 2013), Sir Eltor (16th September 2013), william r sanford72 (15th September 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    Absolutely, Jagman! I snapped these while I was there.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th September 2013 at 18:54.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ghostrider (15th September 2013), jagman (15th September 2013), Sir Eltor (16th September 2013), william r sanford72 (15th September 2013), Wind (15th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    Absolutely, Jagman! I snapped these while I was there.

I thought something looked familiar ... we were just discussing this at the cantia
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

jagman (16th September 2013), RunningDeer (15th September 2013), william r sanford72 (16th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Whether we approve of these men or not they are still those who responsibility is to lead our country and the United States has an extraordinary affect on the rest of the world.

These men are human just like each of us.

I cannot imagine the extreme pressure and stress they are under. Events are moving exponentially faster and they are just as susceptible as we are.

To me Kerry looks exhausted, incredibly worried and stressed beyond reason.

Whether we approve or agree with what these leaders are carrying out they still are burdened with the responsibility of our county and by association the rest of the world. They are all we have at this point and time that stand between us and world wars and our future. At the very least respect them for this and acknowledgment of them as our leaders is perhaps prudent.

Many times while reading threads and posts (such as these) on PA I am often sadden that people who claim to be enlightened and full of love and goodness can be so callous and cruel to fellow their humans.

If we are to love everyone and express positive uplifting energy and intention at all times shouldn’t these people be worthy of this as well?

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Whether we approve of these men or not they are still those who responsibility is to lead our country and the United States has an extraordinary affect on the rest of the world.
    With all due respect blufire, these creatures have no allegiance to any country, do not hold any such notions such as nationalism, do not represent the human souls here on the North American continent, and are paid mercenary agents for the reptilian elite.

With all due respect blufire, they are not men and they are not human. They are reptilian shapeshifting aliens masquerading as humans.

I cannot imagine the extreme pressure and stress they are under. Events are moving exponentially faster and they are just as susceptible as we are.
    Entities who carry no heart and compassion do not feel pressure and are not susceptible to emotion or any such visceral inconsistencies such as stress. Psychopaths are not susceptible to the same emotions as empaths.

They are all we have at this point and time that stand between us and world wars and our future.
    I respectfully disagree. It is us, the empathic human souls on this planet who choose the outcome and who need to wake up and say no more war. WE ARE the ones who stand between war and peace. It is these psychopathic inhuman aliens who foment war and are the progenitors of evil vampirism who treat us like food to be slaughtered in their wars.

At the very least respect them for this and acknowledgment of them as our leaders is perhaps prudent.
    I do not respect them in the least, or choose to emanate any energy towards them to be vampired by them. They are not leaders. They are financing, instigating, conditioning, profiting, and power mongering on both sides. To them, there are NO sides in war.

Many times while reading threads and posts (such as these) on PA I am often sadden that people who claim to be enlightened and full of love and goodness can be so callous and cruel to fellow their humans.
    Like I said above, they are not our fellow humans. The most enlightened thing we can do is to shine the light of truth on all things, and so what an enlightened soul does, is exposes these ruthless war mongering psychopathic blood thirty murderous oligarchical control freak reptilian aliens for who they are.

If we are to love everyone and express positive uplifting energy and intention at all times shouldn’t these people be worthy of this as well?
    These aliens do not respond to the resonance of the heart and just see it as food to be consumed. The best thing we can do, once exposed, is send them off of this planet they stole from us and take responsibility for ourselves, and quit it with the New Age love and light KumBaYa hippie stuff and recognize that in unity, there is no distinction between light and dark, and that exposing and bringing the truth out into the light of day is the most enlightening thing we can do.

There is no way to bring the energy of these vampires back into conscious unity. Their energy will return, not as individuated consciousness, but back to the void without the benefit of soul, undifferentiated as if they never existed at all.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 15th September 2013 at 22:51.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Billy (18th September 2013), genevieve (16th September 2013), jagman (16th September 2013), karelia (16th September 2013), Kristin (16th September 2013), mountain_jim (16th September 2013), RunningDeer (15th September 2013), Sierra (16th September 2013), T Smith (16th September 2013), ulli (15th September 2013), william r sanford72 (16th September 2013)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You raise good points, BluFire. But there's a but...I'm not there yet. Comic relief helps me diffuse anger and judgement energies. Creative expression heals. Still combing through news articles and videos where Kerry says, "Hell no, we won't go." It'd quicken the process.

Peace,
    Paula

"Peace, Brother. We mean you no harm"
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th September 2013 at 22:50.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Christine (16th September 2013), ghostrider (16th September 2013), jagman (16th September 2013), ulli (15th September 2013), william r sanford72 (16th September 2013), Wind (15th September 2013)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    You raise good points, BluFire. But there's a but...I'm not there yet. Comic relief helps me diffuse anger and judgement energies. Creative expression heals.
    Same here, Paula. I don't want to hate anyone so snarky humour helps me to get over those feelings... PS. You made me smile, again.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

jagman (16th September 2013), RunningDeer (15th September 2013), T Smith (16th September 2013), ulli (15th September 2013), william r sanford72 (16th September 2013)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

To me Kerry looks exhausted, incredibly worried and stressed beyond reason.

Whether we approve or agree with what these leaders are carrying out they still are burdened with the responsibility of our county and by association the rest of the world. They are all we have at this point and time that stand between us and world wars and our future. At the very least respect them for this and acknowledgment of them as our leaders is perhaps prudent.

Hell no ... they are part of the matrix , that will extinct life on earth , for what ??? paper money ??? 7 billion people's lives hang in the balance and these folks manipulate the public and send other humans off to die for an illusion ... John Kerry could say to Obama , lets talk of helping the 100,000 refugees made homeless by the political jargen coming out of the white house and not one bomb has been dropped yet ... I mean go to your state line and live there in a tent for weeks based on what your governor might do in the future ??? would you cut him slack ???
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

genevieve (16th September 2013), jagman (16th September 2013), RunningDeer (16th September 2013)

32. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    With all due respect blufire, these creatures have no allegiance to any country, do not hold any such notions such as nationalism, do not represent the human souls here on the North American continent, and are paid mercenary agents for the reptilian elite.

With all due respect blufire, they are not men and they are not human. They are reptilian shapeshifting aliens masquerading as humans.

There is no way to bring the energy of these vampires back into conscious unity. Their energy will return, not as individuated consciousness, but back to the void without the benefit of soul, undifferentiated as if they never existed at all.
    Not everyone in government is a psychopath, and not everyone in government has the people's best interests at heart (or even have a heart). This world is a mixed bag IMO. The trap is to believe in absolutes amidst all the imperfection that exists in each and everyone of us. Beauty too, if you care to see it. But realistically, psychopaths lend to getting the jobs in the big corps and government... while fewer psychopaths exist in teaching, arts, and humanitarian endeavors... that is unless you are a satanist (seriously).

With lightness of Heart,
    Kristin
    Last edited by Kristin; 16th September 2013 at 01:55.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

blufire (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), jagman (16th September 2013), karelia (16th September 2013), RunningDeer (16th September 2013), Sidney (16th September 2013), T Smith (16th September 2013), william r sanford72 (16th September 2013), Wind (16th September 2013)

34. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Great thread from Maia Gabrial, “How to Defend Against Psychopaths”.

This is an empowering video with both the knowledge and the tools on how to prevent psychopaths from surreptitiously controlling your life.

I’ve watch it twice and added an outline below. If there are time constraints you can jump to a specific section.

This article compliments the topic, “The Art of Hyper Dimensional War” - “Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. Always use love: kind love for the kind, tough love for the tough.”

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    When I first watched this video, I wondered if they were only going to point out the characteristics of psychopaths and examples of them in societies. They certainly pointed out a lot of them as examples. Surprisingly, @ about 30:00, they actually explain how to deal with them. That made it worthwhile for me....
    Maia Gabrial continues:

"As with all problems, we have to acknowledge that there is a problem first. This 37 minute video is helpful in understanding how to recognize and deal with psychopaths. And I'm certain that we all agree that there are so many psychopaths in power ruining our world for us. That it's become such a dangerous world at that...

The narrator said that there are 2 choices in dealing with them: attack or evade. In attack, you need to be in a power position with support to back you. With evasion, avoid them if possible. It's best to remember that they can't be saved. In fact, empathy and pity would only enrage them. A psychopath has the fear of being exposed for what they are; which the narrator recommended. But IMO I think that lots of caution should be used even if you threaten them with exposure. After all, they don't have a conscience and can hurt you for it."

Defense Against the Psychopath

Part One:

Key Characteristics @ 1:45
    • Lack of Empathy
    • Lack of Remorse
    • Superficiality
    • Grandiosity
    • Irresponsibility
    • Impulsive Behavior
    • Compulsive Lying
    • Manipulative
    • Anti-Social Behavior

Part Two:

Common Types of Psychopaths @ 10:30
    • Narcissists
    • The Victim
    • Con Artists
    • Malevolent Psychopaths
    • Professional Psychopaths
    • Secondary Psychopaths

Part Three:

Method of Operation @ 24:40 minutes
    • The Interview
    • The Seduction
    • Divide and Conquer
    • Fear and Tyranny
    Defense Against a Psychopath @ 30:10 minutes
    • Facing Evil
    • Recognition
    • What Not To Do
    • Attack
    • Evade

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

fifi (16th September 2013), Gardener (20th September 2013), genevieve (16th September 2013), jagman (16th September 2013), mountain_jim (16th September 2013), william r sanford72 (16th September 2013), Wind (16th September 2013)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I bet half of our leaders are doubles or clones ... sane people would not do what our government does ... they say one thing , and DO another ...
    Just a reminder of how cloning is progressing. Mainstream news is that horses are being cloned not to produce dodgy horsemeat but to produce champion racers and show-jumpers.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...s-8827747.html

37. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

RunningDeer (20th September 2013)

38. Link to Post #40
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Some material I have come across, both from human and ET sources, suggests that clones are indeed being utilized. I concur.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast