+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Secret Architecture of France’s Capital

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default The Secret Architecture of France’s Capital

The Secret Architecture of France’s Capital

I am not sure if there are any readers of David Ovason’s book The Secret Architecture of Our Nation’s Capital on the forum; I was surprised to discover I am the only one to have mentioned it and Ovason, who also authored The Secret Symbols of the Dollar Bill as well as books on NostradamusHis book on Washington DC gives a not unsympathetic reading of the masonic symbology of the city plan, particularly the link between the Federal Triangle and the celestial triangle Regulus-Arcturus-Spica. Masonry here seems to go hand in hand with astrology, with great attention given to horoscope data, which is something Richard Hoagland also describes with the Nasa space program. The book does not talk about the alleged pentagram in the street plan, although this is the sort of thing we are talking about. For example, the Washington Monument, sited at the right angle, slightly off 90°, just as Spica in Virgo lies slightly off 90°, had its foundation stone laid 150 feet up on Aug 7, 1880, at 10.59 exactly – when Spica was rising. The other angles on the triangle are of course the White House and the Capitol.
    http://io9.com/5847682/are-the-stree...rm-a-pentagram

I myself am not unsympathetic either to the use of astrology for the purpose of giving an auspicious start to a building and a fortiori to a city. Astrologers like Ulli and Carmody will and have confirmed and shown that astrology is for real. However, Ovason is somewhat naïvely optimistic; he states for instance that the symbolism of the masonic number 33 is due to, refers to the age at which Jesus died. More likely, Jesus’s alleged age at his alleged death was chosen for masonic reasons.

Interestingly, one of the key figures behind the planning of Washington DC was a French freemason, Pierre-Charles L’Enfant. This is just one aspect of the US’s French connection, another being the Statue of Liberty. The New York version of Auguste Bartholdi’s statue is enlarged fourfold from the plaster original. A dozen bronze copies were also made and are to be found in various parts of Paris, and elsewhere in France (there is even one in Germany), and the plaster original is at the Musée des Arts et Métiers in Paris.

Another copy placed on the downstream end of the Île aux Cygnes island bears the inscription IV JUILLET 1776 = XIV JUILLET 1789, equating the Fourth of July with Bastille Day. This was in the centenary year of the French Revolution, 1889 but the official ceremony was held on the fourth, not the fourteenth. So here we have concrete evidence of the US French connection.
    http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%A9...a_Libert%C3%A9

5/6ths of the word covert is overt, just as truncating a pyramid turns a 5-sided object into a 6-sided one. The masonic number 33 is the cut-off point between the overt, below, and the covert above. Often, covert will be synonymous with nefarious, and when more than one person is involved, as is usually the case, with conspiratorial. I propose to look at how a covert masonic city planning operation actually works in Paris. Since many of the monuments we shall be looking at are recent additions (c. 30 years old), the book on which this thread is largely based implicates the French president of the day: François Mitterrand grand architecte de l’univers, by Dominique Setzepfandt, Faits & Documents, 1995.

I shall try to distinguish my own personal comments from the author’s statements, although this is not always possible. The basic premise is twofold: alignment and its amplification of negative energies.

a) These monuments produce an energy field. We are talking obelisks, pyramids, arches and such here. And the energy produced by these monuments is amplified by their alignment. There are five such alignments which when taken together, unsurprisingly form a pentagram, which the author drapes in the form of the ouroboros, the snake biting its tail.

Click image for larger version

Name:	paris pentagram.JPG
Views:	909
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	22882

If the energy is positive, then that would be all well and good, since the pentagram is the two-dimensional version of the complete pyramid. However (my comment), here is something not well known outside of France: Paris is the capital of a nation that likes to call itself l’Hexagone.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagon

(my comment) The 5/6 relation is also a property of stars, which are usually drawn with either 5 or 6 points. The ambivalent reputation of Freemasonry – is it a force for good or for evil? – depends on one’s point of view (are we adding or subtracting?) and on the idea that ‘less is more’, the number five symbolizing perfection is greater than six. There is a contradiction here; in other words arithmetic substraction equates with geometric addition.

b) This energy is described as negative; for example the underground water at one site causes headaches to many visitors, and the day it was turned off coincided with no headache. Red flag: the purpose of the site development was ostensibly to remove issues with damp! Wind at other sites has a similar effect. Another interesting example is I.M. Pei’s glass pyramid at the Louvre. Dominique Setzepfandt notes the beneficial effect of pyramid structures, but explains how the metallic structure here turns it into a Faraday cage. He describes how ants discovered to cluster on the intersections of the Hartmann net where hot meets cold (see http://www.crystalinks.com/grids.html) are chased away by the use of Faraday cages, which he suspects have a similar effect on humans. Also, several of these monuments are places of death and/or close to graveyards and/or built over human remains. For example, the Place de la Concorde is where Louis XVI was beheaded. Under the Place de la Bastille lie hundreds of skeletons. In other words, you have air, fire, earth and water all subverted.

Another aspect of these monuments is the use of esoteric numerology, which takes us all the way back to Pythagoras. And here is the Greek connection. Paris, formerly called Leutèce, is possibly (probably?) named after the seducer of Helen of Troy. The Montparnasse district (housing I believe the only Parisian skyscraper intra muros) is named for Mount Parnassus near Delphi; and the church of La Madeleine (Mary Magdalen) is designed like a Greek temple. There are doubtless other examples.

I note here that sacred numerology seems to encompass the whole number system: 3,4,5,8,9,10,17-20, and beyond. There is not much left out, so when this system is taken over by negative entities or forces, it needs to be wrested back. So, to those who see only the pitfalls in language, I have bad news for you: mathematics is similarly contaminated. But I have good news as well: just as language, which is manmade, can be used creatively to achieve positive ends, likewise numbers, which are the building blocks of the universe, can surely be decontaminated as well. That is the purpose of this thread.

I would suggest that Pythagoras has been kidnapped and made to serve an evil goal that he never intended. I may be wrong, but part of the negative method is to suggest that everyone is on their side, and it was ever thus. I disagree. Pythagoras is famous for his square of the hypotenuse theorem exemplified by the 3,4,5 triangle (3² + 4² = 5²) and for his tetraktys, ten as a triangular number. The fact that 666 is also a triangular number is a quirk of mathematics, not an automatic identification of satanism.

There you have an overview of this thread. I propose, as time permits, to walk down each of these five alignments, stopping off for a closer look at the monuments on the way. The backbone, as it were, of the whole edifice is the line extending from the Paris Observatory due north to a pyramid structure and passing through I.M. Pei’s glass pyramid at the Louvre. It will not be necessary to cover this axis in itself, as it only links sites featured on the other lines which (this is the author’s conclusion) makes a (masonic) temple out of Paris itself.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

aranuk (17th September 2013), avid (17th September 2013), Carmody (17th September 2013), chocolate (17th September 2013), Chris411 (24th October 2013), Cidersomerset (25th October 2013), Curt (18th September 2013), donk (18th September 2013), Eram (23rd October 2013), genevieve (2nd November 2013), giovonni (21st September 2013), karamba (18th September 2013), Midnight Rambler (17th September 2013), PurpleLama (17th September 2013), Ria (18th September 2013), seko (20th September 2013), skippy (17th September 2013), sunflower (17th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,094 times in 870 posts

Default Re: The Secret Architecture of France’s Capital

Great find Araucaria, I love posts like this!
    Its amazing when you look at places via google earth, the positioning, symmetry, shapes and spatial design in a lot of places seem far too perfect to be accidental
    💫 🌎 If you can see through the illusion,
    you are part of the solution 🌍 💫

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

araucaria (17th September 2013), Eram (23rd October 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

Default Secrets in Plain Sight

This is very interesting to me. I have just recently discovered Scott Onstott and his video Secrets In Plain Sight. Here are the episodes about Paris. To understand them fully it's best to see all the episodes.

Paris Part 1 - Secrets in Plain Sight

Paris Part 2 - Secrets in Plain Sight

Paris Part 3 - Secrets in Plain Sight

Source

And also http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/

Quote Secrets In Plain Sight is an awe inspiring exploration of great art, architecture, and urban design which skillfully unveils an unlikely intersection of geometry, politics, numerical philosophy, religious mysticism, new physics, music, astronomy, and world history.
    Exploring key monuments and their positions in Egypt, Stonehenge, Jerusalem, Rome, Paris, London, Edinburgh, Washington DC, New York, and San Francisco brings to light a secret obsession shared by pharaohs, philosophers and kings; templars and freemasons; great artists and architects; popes and presidents, spanning the whole of recorded history up to the present time.
    As the series of videos reveals how profound ancient knowledge inherited from Egypt has been encoded in units of measurement, in famous works of art, in the design of major buildings, in the layout of city streets and public spaces, and in the precise placement of obelisks and other important monuments upon the Earth, the viewer is led to perceive an elegant harmonic system linking the human body with the architectural, urban, planetary, solar, and galactic scales.
    And here all 23 episodes in one video.
    Last edited by Midnight Rambler; 19th September 2013 at 06:43.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

aranuk (17th September 2013), araucaria (17th September 2013), Chris411 (24th October 2013), delfine (17th September 2013), Eram (23rd October 2013), karamba (18th September 2013), Sérénité (17th September 2013), skippy (23rd September 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Default Re: Secrets in Plain Sight

Quote Posted by Midnight Rambler (here)
    This is very interesting to me. I have just recently discovered Scott Onstott and his video Secrets In Plain Sight. Here the episodes about Paris. To understand them fully it's best top see all the episodes.
    Not seen this before, thank you. It looks like you've just put me out of business I'll see if there is anything to add once I've finished watching.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

aranuk (17th September 2013), Eram (23rd October 2013), Midnight Rambler (17th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    This is very interesting to me. I have just recently discovered Scott Onstott and his video Secrets In Plain Sight. Here the episodes about Paris. To understand them fully it's best top see all the episodes.
    Not seen this before, thank you. It looks like you've just put me out of business I'll see if there is anything to add once I've finished watching.
    I did not put you out of business my friend. This thing has multiple layers to peel. Scott Onstott has made blog posts adding to his work and has recently put out part two of his Secrets in Plain Sight video series. So its work in progress I guess :-)

He compiles work of others and by doing that he discovers his new findings in a synchronistic way. Here is an overview of the books he used for making his video.

David Ovason’s book The Secret Architecture of Our Nation’s Capital is also used as a reference by you and him.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

AlaBil (17th September 2013), aranuk (17th September 2013), araucaria (17th September 2013), Eram (23rd October 2013), skippy (23rd September 2013), sunflower (17th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I did not put you out of business my friend. This thing has multiple layers to peel. Scott Onstott has made blog posts adding to his work and has recently put out part two of his Secrets in Plain Sight video series. So its work in progress I guess :-)

He compiles work of others and by doing that he discovers his new findings in a synchronistic way. Here is an overview of the books he used for making his video.

David Ovason’s book The Secret Architecture of Our Nation’s Capital is also used as a reference by you and him.

No, definitely not out of work (although not my work), but a very interesting overview. I'll add to this thread as and when I can. Meantime, here are a few observations on the three videos. (I have not viewed the whole thing yet).

I liked his analysis of the mapping of Vitruvian man and can give some confirmation. The Quartier de la Défense project was called 'Tête Défense' (tête = head), because the ring road round the district is in the shape of a head. Hence Vitruvian man has been enlarged roughly four times (lie the Statue of LIberty ) and turned in the opposite direction. This is clear from the map on the following webpage referenced by wikipedia with respect to the tesseract/hypercube theory.
    http://www.mathsinthecity.com/sites/...nal-cube-paris

The Tuileries Palace was not destroyed by fire. The walls were left intact and the normal procedure would have been to have done restoration work. According to my author Setzepfandt, it was demolished instead because it was getting in the way of the bigger picture still to be drawn. I guess budgetary constraints were a handy excuse.

Overall, the author of this video takes the 'not unsympathetic' view I attributed to David Ovason. The angle I am presenting is more nuanced or ambivalent in that it starts from a downright denunciatory demonstration which I hope to temper with some positive thoughts.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

aranuk (17th September 2013), Eram (23rd October 2013), Midnight Rambler (17th September 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

The Quartier de la Défense project was called 'Tête Défense' (tête = head), because the ring road round the district is in the shape of a head.
    Take a closer look..

Great thread Araucaria!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

araucaria (17th September 2013), Eram (23rd October 2013), Midnight Rambler (18th September 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Here is a presentation of the book I am referring to in this thread:
    http://www.the-savoisien.com/blog/in...e-de-l-Univers

About the author: a wiki page on Dominique Stezepfandts (sic), a ‘French conspiracy theorist’ was deleted as ‘patent nonsense’ in 2008. There is a brief page in French, accompanied by a wikiquote relating to a French politician’s application to join a masonic lodge:
    Quote Il semblait ignorer que là régnait une autre hiérarchie et que ceux qui, au-dehors, s'imaginaient être des aigles, étaient traités au-dedans avec autant d'égards que la vulgaire volaille. D'autres avant lui, et non des moindres, en avaient fait la cruelle expérience. Jusque sur les marches de l'échafaud.
    He seemed unaware of the fact that a different hierarchy ruled there and that those who on the outside saw themselves as eagles were treated inside with the respect given to common poultry. Others before him, and no mean figures either, had found this out the hard way. All the way to the steps up to the scaffold. Paris maçonnique, Dominique Setzepfandt, éd. Faits et documents, 1996 (ISBN 2-909769-04-6), chap. Le petit apprenti et le grand architecte, p. 11.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Eram (23rd October 2013), Midnight Rambler (18th September 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

A few words first about the Paris meridian which forms the backbone of the pentagram, running through the Observatory and the Louvre courtyard close to the pyramid. It extends in Paris between two markers (mires): the Mire du Sud in the Parc Montsouris, and the Mire du Nord in the private Parc du Moulin de la Galette. (There is a painting by Renoir of Dancing at the Moulin de la Galette).
    http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9...ravers.C3.A9es
    http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mire_du_Nord_%28Paris%29

The Arago medallions of 1994 commemorate François Arago, the scientist and politician who headed the Observatory for a time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran%C3%A7ois_Arago

The Méridienne verte in 2000 was a project materializing the ‘green meridian’ extending from Dunkirk to Barcelona and dividing France into two more or less equal parts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9ridienne_verte
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_meridian

The Paris meridian is about 100m east of the ‘Rose line’, the meridian said to pass through Rennes-les-Bains in the south of France and the church of Saint-Sulpice in Paris. Notice how this church is located on the Rue de Rennes. We naturally think of Rennes the capital of Brittany, but clearly this is incorrect.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_Line

I shall explain the connection between François Mitterrand and the Rose line in another post.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Eram (23rd October 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Look closer ..

Araucaria, please allow me to elaborate a bit further on the Quartier d'Affaires de La Defense. I had some time to reflect upon its architecture, having worked there for over 10 years. Look at the numbers of the roads leading to La Defense: N13. Even the ring around La Defense is labelled: N13. Then you have 2 graveyards at the West-side: "Cimetière Nouveau" and "Cimetière de Neuilly." We are in obscure waters...

Look at the village at the South-side called "Puteaux". From Wikipédia: "The creation of the city dates from 1148, by Abbot Suger and gave him the name Putiauz. The name Putiauz comes from the old French Putel, which means a "quagmire" or "swamp" and was certainly making reference to the condition of the area before its reorganization ... another etymology exists, hence the name Puteaux would come from Latin puteoli, plural of puteolus which means "little well" or "Water hole".
    Last edited by skippy; 18th September 2013 at 17:46.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

araucaria (18th September 2013), Eram (23rd October 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Interesting about the marshland Skippy. Most of London is on marshland too, which is why there are no underground trains on most of the south bank. Marlowe will tell you that some criminal surnames are connected with that sort of territory.

Another feature of the Défense area is the presence of other Platonic solids apart from the cube of the arch: sphere (the Immax movie theatre), triangle (the CNIT building) cylinder (the Tour Infinie), 180° protractors (the Roland Castro twin towers).

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Eram (23rd October 2013), skippy (18th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote I shall explain the connection between François Mitterrand and the Rose line in another post.
    This is that post.

President François Mitterrand was an ambivalent, enigmatic figure whose politics broadly speaking started out on the far right and ended up on the moderate left. (He was nicknamed the Florentine, the Sphinx, and during his first term Tonton (Uncle, affectionate) and during his second Dieu (God)!). His presidency saw considerable welfare reforms of great benefit to ordinary people (to the extent allowed by big finance), and these have of course been considerably eroded in the last fifteen years.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran%C3%A7ois_Mitterrand

Some of the ambivalence comes from Mitterrand’s extreme loyalty to friends, often over a period of fifty years. Hence one longstanding friendship for instance came under scrutiny in 1986 when René Bousquet was brought to trial for crimes against humanity during his wartime Vichy activities (but – conveniently? – murdered first). Another friend from his time in a German labour camp was a shady multi-millionaire called Roger-Patrice Pelat, who was somewhat involved in the scandal involving Mitterrand’s last socialist prime minister, Pierre Bérégovoy, who was probably the closest you would get to a squeaky clean politician (true working-class background). Pelat had given Bérégovoy an interest-free loan on a modest house purchase, and combined with defeat in the elections, this pushed Bérégovoy to suicide; did he jump or was he pushed, this is still the subject of debate twenty years later. Incidentally Pelat himself died before facing a judge for his involvement in the Pechiney-Triangle scandal.

According to Dominique Setzepfandt, this Roger-Patrice Pelat was a grand master of the Priory of Sion. Apparently, a document confirming this was forwarded to the judge. This would need counterchecking, but it would at least explain Mitterrand’s visit, two months before his election, to Rennes-le-Château, with the local press recording his ‘fascination’. (References: L’Indépendant, 4 March 1981; Le Midi Libre, 4 March 1981; on the Mitterrand/Pelat relationship, Le Monde, 9 March 1989).

Setzepfandt takes the Priory as something of a sinister joke, i.e. with a sinister agenda behind the superficial buffoonery ‘advocating – for the sake of appearances – a restoration of the monarchy in favour of a ghostly Merovingian bloodline’ (…). Disclaimer: I personally am adopting an entirely neutral stance, merely presenting someone else’s research and judging no one.

Mitterrand himself was not a freemason and professed scorn for lower-ranking masons, although he had quite a few in his entourage and indeed in his governments, dealing particularly with the ‘Grands Projets’ – the architectural projects that are the subject of this thread. That did not prevent him from being ‘one of those princes [of freemasonry] to whom the sphinx has whispered its secrets, and who never drop the mask or lower their guard’. Drawing my own conclusion, he must have been in a position where he could look down on even a 33° mason, i.e. 34° or higher. Nonetheless, however high you climb this hierarchy, you will always be someone’s errand boy (see my post #8 above). Mitterrand himself, it is stated, had no alternative but to carry out the orders of the powers that had given him the presidency and kept him there. Incidentally he had prostate cancer throughout his 14 years, which he hid first by proclaiming that he would publish any health issues and secondly by proclaiming that he had none. He was dead within less than a year of leaving office. So all this was done on borrowed time.

Mitterrand’s ‘Grands Projets’ or ‘Grands Travaux’ (great works, a name recalling the masonic Grand Oeuvre = the philosopher’s stone) extend beyond what I will be dealing with here. The main one was the new National Library, the Bibliothèque François Mitterrand:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliot...nale_de_France
    more pics at
    http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliot...nale_de_France

Another major piece of architecture was the new ministry of economy and finance at Bercy was a direct consequence of the need to clear it out from the Richelieu wing of the Louvre Palace for the Grand Louvre project. This might be seen as a move to push money matters out from this central position, were it not for the emphasis given to the Défense business and finance district. So it actually looks more like a corporate takeover of government control of public finances.

The monuments to be visited are mostly additions to the ‘axe historique’ running from the Louvre to the Arc de Triomphe and beyond in both directions. Stay tuned.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Eram (23rd October 2013), Midnight Rambler (19th September 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

La Défense is Europe's largest business district with its 200,000 workers daily. The area around the "Grande Arche", is home to 1,500 corporate head offices. The district is located at the western-most extremity of the 'Historical Axis' of Paris, which starts at the Louvre in Paris, and continues via the obelisk of La Concorde, along the Champs-Élysées, well beyond the Arc de Triomphe before culminating at La Défense. Every morning, thousands of people rely on the underground train number 1 to go to La Defense for work. Here a video of the endpoint of the line, called 'terminus' in French, right under La Defense. The same train, takes all the people back to Paris, in the other direction, at the end of the day.

Here a picture of the underground entrance into La Defense during rush hour, by car via the N13 or by train via metro number 1, both located on the 'axe historique'.

Last edited by skippy; 21st September 2013 at 06:46.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to skippy For This Post:

Eram (23rd October 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Skippy, you’ve been hinting at something in plain sight that I can’t see right now, so instead of playing your guessing game (you are not a mason yourself by any chance, are you? ), I want to say a few words about this notion of ‘in plain sight’. There are two aspects to this. One aspect of the ‘can’t see the wood for the trees’ syndrome is the multiplicity of the trees (1). Another is the different appearance of the broad view (the wood or forest) and the closeup view (individual trees) (2). Let me explain.

(1) The problem with sacred numbers, which are the basis of the masonic system, is, as I suggested above, the fact that everything is connected, and all numbers become a part of the system. When everything is connected, everything becomes overdetermined, a Freudian term also used in literary theory to describe poetic connections between segments of text. There comes a point when this goes into overdrive and everything gets crazy. For instance, in that Plain Sight video posted by midnight rambler, when it becomes possible to draw a line from Washington DC to Stonehenge and find it takes in an interesting feature in Central Park in New York City, that is what I call crazy.

The numbering of French highways is much older than La Défense; it is basically based on common sense, starting at the ‘top’, north to Calais, and works its way clockwise. It so happens that the road north-west to Cherbourg, numbered 13, is the extension of the ‘axe historique’, and of the 12-pointed star, the Place de l’Etoile. The symbolism of the number 13, of interest to masons, as 12 spheres all touching around the surface of a 13th is well explained in the aforementioned video. This longstanding ‘coincidence’ is another example of what I call crazy.
    http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_d...es_1_.C3.A0_25

(2) The plain sight principle as formulated by Edgar Allan Poe in ‘The Purloined Letter’ is more complex than the ‘in your face’ idea suggests. The letter that the minister has stolen for blackmail purposes is hidden from police taking up floorboards and looking inside chair legs, but found by the detective (the minister’s brother?) exposed openly in his letter rack, except that it is completely transformed. In those days, a letter formed its own envelope, and here it is folded inside out, readdressed and made grubby – almost unrecognizable unless you know that you are looking for a letter disguised as a letter. A discreet substitution is made so that the blackmailer doesn’t even know that he is busted. So the purloined letter is stolen twice and replaced by a forged copy of a forgery. This is the sort of hanky-panky going on here between good and evil is similar to the way honest freemasonry originally based on druidism and sacred geometry has been hijacked on a long-term basis and particularly in the monuments of Paris, and to the way we may be able to wrest it back.

My point is that to say that the Louvre symbolizes a human head and the Défense district another (and something else as well), or that the obelisk is positioned to represent a phallus is not immediately obvious (beyond the classic Freudian symbolism), although these things become obvious when set in an overall picture, in other words if it is linked to the work of e.g. Schaller de Lubicz. So if you have a piece of the puzzle that no one else is seeing, why don’t you just come out with it, and we can then build on it instead of playing guessing games?

The ‘underground’ idea of a monster gobbling people up in the morning as they head for the graveyards, and spitting them out in the evening, ties in with the energy-draining thesis of Dominique Setzepfandt. His example is the Concorde metro station where the Declaration of Human Rights is inscribed all over the walls, one letter per tile with no punctuation except for the artificial punctuation of black tiles.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...oncorde_06.jpg

Notice in passing how the very word Concorde was ironically the subject of considerable… discord when chosen as the name of the Franco-British supersonic plane: should it be spelt with or without an E?
    If we take the 144 tile (16x9) example illustrated in the book, we see some interesting ways in which our reading is made difficult without reference to the original text.

see image below

‘L’ordre public’ is liable to cause cognitive dissonance when it becomes Lord Republic, since republicanism is all about abolishing lordship. On the other hand, in the bottom section something becomes quite legible which is not the meaning of the original text. This begins with the word ‘on’, which is actually the end of the word ‘manifestation’. The phrase then becomes ‘on ne trouble pas l’ordre public’, which is to emphasize the injunction not to disturb public order when this is presented merely as a limit to freedom of expression. The expression of that freedom in the middle section is not so obvious, and is notably made difficult by the sequence MEMERE which seriously trivializes the whole sequence. ‘Mémère’ means ‘grandma’: what the heck is grandma doing here?

The sequence then becomes all about two words that we read loud and clear: about being harassed (INQUIETE) or disturbed (TROUBLE x2), or very worried (TRE(s) INQUIET). This, remember, is supposed to be the Declaration of Human Rights. That is what you get in your face. (Edit: this is my reading of the panel).

On this subject, please see my post here:

In this video Michael Tsarion makes a point about the difference between involuntary enslavement and voluntary enslavement, saying that the in-your-face stuff from the PTB is designed to coax people into voluntary enslavement. He quotes the example of Jefferson’s writing the word ‘subjects’ on the declaration of independence and replacing it with ‘citizens’, as if to say (the message is subliminal), ‘you think you’re citizens but you’re subjects’. No, you have written the word ‘citizens’ and shall be bound by that commitment.

The point that is being overlooked here is that such tactics of waving a bunch of fine print in your face and forcing you to sign may be the way these gangsters have always done business, but that is not, repeat not, the way the future of humanity is going to be decided. We note that the word ‘subjects’ has been erased and replaced with the word ‘citizens’ and simply conclude that, subliminal messages being contrary to the letter and spirit of the law, the erased word shall be deemed never to have been written and the word actually written and alone legible shall be binding upon all parties, especially those responsible for drafting the document. The fact of advertising the presence of the subliminal message in the controlled mainstream press in no way invalidates the wording of the deed.

Accordingly, while individual voluntary enslavement always remains an option for those that way inclined, there shall be no collective voluntary enslavement on the above-described fraudulent basis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	metro concorde.JPG
Views:	297
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	22946  
    Last edited by araucaria; 15th October 2013 at 06:34.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (21st September 2013), Eram (23rd October 2013), Midnight Rambler (21st September 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Interesting post Araucaria. Language is producing more than originally intended.

La Defense is like an initiation. Like any great piece of art, La Defense operates at a subliminal level on consciousness. A visit to La Defense is all it takes, to know that something special is going on. To explain a bit further, let's take the famous phrase of the alchemists, condensed in their doctrine of VITRIOL: 'Visita interiora Terrae Rectificando Occultum Lapidem'. Visit the Inside of the Earth and you will find the hidden stone. Cher Ami(e), bienvenu sur le chemin de VITRIOL or as Novalis used to say: 'The mysterious way goes within.'

Last edited by skippy; 21st September 2013 at 17:23.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

araucaria (21st September 2013), Eram (23rd October 2013), Midnight Rambler (23rd September 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

skippy, you missed rectificando: Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificandoque Invenies Occultum Lapidem: visit the interior of the earth and by correcting you will find the hidden stone.

Tell us about that bit please.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Eram (23rd October 2013), skippy (21st September 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Skippy, you’ve been hinting at something in plain sight that I can’t see right now, so instead of playing your guessing game (you are not a mason yourself by any chance, are you? )
    No, I'm not a mason, nor do I belong to any other sect or cult.., but truthseekers are in the same business and cross roads now and then.

skippy, you missed rectificando: Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificandoque Invenies Occultum Lapidem: visit the interior of the earth and by correcting you will find the hidden stone.

Tell us about that bit please.
    Now regarding your question, my guesses are not any better than yours. Take, for instance, the Vitriol image in my post above. I guess the sequence of the 7 images is showing the way. In the first couple of pictures, I see death, fight and competition. In the final ones, I see collaboration, peace and rebirth.
    Last edited by skippy; 21st September 2013 at 19:23.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

araucaria (21st September 2013), Eram (23rd October 2013)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Like any great piece of art, La Defense operates at a subliminal level on consciousness.
    With art, it is enriching to try to bring the subliminal to the conscious level. It is a pleasant experience and you don't often feel manipulated. What does La Défense produce when you examine your feeling about it? Personally, being allergic to finance generally, it had never occurred to me to look for real art in this business district.

I wasn't going to start with the Arch, but as we're here, I'll do my next post on it.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Eram (23rd October 2013)

37. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Like any great piece of art, La Defense operates at a subliminal level on consciousness.
    With art, it is enriching to try to bring the subliminal to the conscious level. It is a pleasant experience and you don't often feel manipulated. What does La Défense produce when you examine your feeling about it? Personally, being allergic to finance generally, it had never occurred to me to look for real art in this business district.

I wasn't going to start with the Arch, but as we're here, I'll do my next post on it.
    Yes, right on. As 99.99% of the mostly ignorant populace doesn't have a choice other than to work hard to make a living, La Defense can be considered as a great work of Art, for all.. Looking forward to your next post. Salutations.
    Last edited by skippy; 22nd September 2013 at 04:25.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

araucaria (22nd September 2013), Eram (23rd October 2013)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I agree. Let’s see this as a superb work of art, produced by the skilful use of sacred numbers.

(This is not my next post – how could it be? My next post is my next post. )

The problem with the negative elite’s use of such sacred material is that it is stronger than they are, and so by ignoring them we can shake off the coat of slime that they place on everything. People’s understanding is more imperfect than it should be, but this is offset by the fact that they notice and remember mostly the positive features, while remaining naturally unaware of the subliminal negatives.

The main reason for the attempt both to attract people to this material and repel them, here as elsewhere, is the correct belief in the highly dubious concept of ‘voluntary enslavement’ – see my post #14 – i.e. that our consent is needed to enslave us, and the mistaken belief that such consent is being obtained in this manner.

Subliminal effects by definition do not reach the conscious mind, and when they do they are neutralized. I would suggest that the time will soon come when public knowledge of subliminal techniques will be sufficient to cancel out their effect altogether. The magician who makes one false move is done for: if he is seen to pull a rabbit out of his sleeve, he may as well not bother pretending after that to slice up his pretty assistant. I studied Vance Packard’s The Hidden Persuaders at school as a 12-year-old, which is longer ago than I care to remember, so it is not as if this information were new. The purpose of this thread is to make a small contribution towards that neutralization effort. I agree with Skippy that art is a powerful weapon to achieve that aim.

The main feature of this particular monument, the Arche de la Défense, according to my author, is as I indicated in the opening post, the use of wind, generated amid the surrounding skyscrapers so as to funnel through the grand arch. This led to the monument being closed to the public when the wind was too strong, but I believe it is now closed to the public anyway. Apart from that, there is the fact that wind can be extremely enervating, sometimes producing headaches, earache etc. Again, the information is given, but the visitor who is not actually turned away is somewhat incapacitated by the atmospheric conditions.

An example of a wind that has this effect is the foehn, a south wind that reaches Switzerland over the Alps. It has other names in other parts of the world. I once had the experience of an installation by a contemporary artist who reproduced this wind in an artificial setting to give visitors a feel for this type of effect. I imagine this would have been done possibly by combining full mechanical ventilation with a Lee wave.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_wave

Visitors to that exhibition probably didn’t stay long enough to have the full experience, but next time they found themselves in high winds, they would remember the sort of thing to look out for.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foehn_wind

Two interesting references:
    [quote]Peter Camenzind, a novel by Hermann Hesse, refers, at length, to the Alpine Föhn. (…)
    The Föhn blowing through Zurich torments the characters in Robert Anton Wilson's Masks of the Illuminati.[quote]

Hermann Hesse describes how the foehn fills you with terror at home but with homesickness when abroad. It causes great devastation and is a killer. As a child,Peter Camenzind fears it, hates it even. But as he grows older he learns to see its beauty and to love the feverish state it produces in people, despite knowing that it makes the heart tremble as you think of God and of death.

If the Arche de la Défense is designed to inspire this sort of reaction, then we see that there is a mature response and an immature one to the same stimulus.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Eram (23rd October 2013), Midnight Rambler (23rd September 2013), skippy (23rd September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast