Thread: Please read: Important info about possible coming problems

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,531 times in 32,931 posts

Default Re: Please read: Important info about possible coming problems

--------

Hi there, All:

A little clarification may be helpful.

1) Comet ISON is just a comet. Please read see my posts here and here on this thread for more information:
    Is Comet Ison Really A Comet?

2) There was extensive discussion about Pattie Brassard on this thread:
    Pattie Brassard Interview with Veritas Radio on "The Event"
    My own summary is here.

3) Ed Snowden's 'warning' about an imminent solar flare was a hoax, posted on a satirical website but extensively copied round the net.
    SATIRE: Edward Snowden: Solar-Flare ‘Killshot’ Cataclysm Imminent

4) In the US, the DHS is certainly preparing for something.
    For full details, please read this thread:
    Essential reading for all Avalonians

I am absolutely NOT saying there's nothing to be concerned about. There's more than plenty to work on and be conscious of, and in many ways the world is in a very dangerous and critical place. But there's a lot of nonsense out there, and we have to be very focused and aware about what is true and what is not.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th September 2013 at 19:36.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (18th September 2013), Amysenthia (17th September 2013), Arc (17th September 2013), Atlas (17th September 2013), Billy (17th September 2013), Chanlo23 (17th September 2013), Chip (17th September 2013), dianna (18th September 2013), fifi (17th September 2013), Gardener (17th September 2013), greybeard (17th September 2013), Heart-2-Heart (17th September 2013), Kimberley (18th September 2013), KiwiElf (17th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (18th September 2013), lisalu (17th September 2013), LivioRazlo (18th September 2013), Marie (17th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013), misfit312 (18th September 2013), northstar (17th September 2013), RunningDeer (17th September 2013), Spirithorse (17th September 2013), Timewaster (18th September 2013), ulli (17th September 2013), Wind (17th September 2013), Yoda (18th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

I agree with those that are posting here that it is important to "go within" (Paula), "creating destiny with your thoughts" (Ulli, Northstar,Kimberley, Jiminii), but that is not what is being called for here. This is evidence of a great event about to take place. Perhaps your thoughts will miraculously take you down that time line as some have predicted. I hope so because I will be there with you.

However, this information was not presented to in any way cause FEAR!! So anyone who is suggesting this please stop. I would never recommend that someone fear anything. I am only bringing up this info so that if you are not prepared PHYSICALLY if something like this came to be, that you may become so.

I think that it is an incredible shame that information like this cannot be shared without everyone either outright starting to attack the idea as fear mongering or giving a speech about higher conciousness thinking. I don't think anyone that comes to this site needs to be schooled in this thought.

Is there no room for open discussion on this forum anymore. I can remember in years past when people would present other evidence as to why this may or may not be true. Not just "Because I choose believe that it is not so, so my consciousness thinking makes it so". REALLY !!! When an EMP is headed your way that will help when you get to the other side but not when you are left among the living.

At this point I feel that this message is falling into the category of "FOR THOSE THAT HAVE THE EYES TO SEE". I am greatly disappointed by the lack of intellectual conversation on the matter.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

airaspect (17th September 2013), Chanlo23 (17th September 2013), RunningDeer (17th September 2013), sheme (18th September 2013), ulli (17th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

The gravest danger I perceive is from the deceivers,
    (Internet pranksters, as well as black-ops fear mongers),
    whose deception masses of people buy into.

Nothing to worry about if all these people have their emotions under control, but this is hardly the case.

Most people don't understand what powers these fears release...
    these are energies that create waves and currents in the hidden dimensions,
    which in turn can then manifest in 3 D reality.
    Something like psychosomatic illness which can become serious.
    And if we are not careful we end up with a Sorcerer's Apprentice scenario...
    i.e. floods.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Billy (17th September 2013), Flash (18th September 2013), Kimberley (18th September 2013), lisalu (17th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013), northstar (17th September 2013), RunningDeer (17th September 2013), Wind (17th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    I am greatly disappointed by the lack of intellectual conversation on the matter.
    Hi again, and please see my post #21 above. The reason I think you experienced a little push-back (which was not ill-natured) is that the items you raised have already been extensively discussed on the forum.

You're NOT wrong to raise them and to invite discussion -- but please do check (if you can: we know the SEARCH page is sometimes hard to use!) whether items have been discussed here before. There are many other threads and posts besides the few I linked to which discuss this material. Most Avalonians are exceptionally well-informed.

As I said, you're also not wrong to be concerned. There's plenty to be concerned about, and the human race and the planet are still in deep trouble. But we have to focus on the right things. Avalon is a pretty good source of reliable information, and may be more reliable than YouTube in general!

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th September 2013 at 20:04.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (17th September 2013), Chanlo23 (17th September 2013), fifi (17th September 2013), Flash (18th September 2013), ghostrider (18th September 2013), kanishk (18th September 2013), Kimberley (18th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (18th September 2013), Nat_Lee (18th September 2013), northstar (17th September 2013), RunningDeer (17th September 2013), sunflower (17th September 2013), Yoda (18th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------

Hi there, All:

I am absolutely NOT saying there's nothing to be concerned about. There's more than plenty to work on and be conscious of, and in many ways the world is in a very dangerous and critical place. But there's a lot of nonsense out there, and we have to be very focused and aware about what is true and what is not.
    Thank you Bill for giving some clarity to the information that I have shared. Although what you presents seems to discount the information that was shared with me at least you are presenting truth that people need to be prepared for what may occur as this next month unveils itself.

The information that I received is that we are going to be facing "massive" earth disasters that we need to be prepared for more so than ever. All of the previous recommendations that have been made about living off the grid, having emergency preparedness supplies, etc. are more valid than ever. If you are living spiritually in tune as many are claiming to be here then you know whether this information rings as truth or not.

I did try to search whether this had been discussed previously but did not come up with the areas you sited. I wish that the info that I received could be downloaded but it can not. I attempted to find evidence to present about the information and the only place that I found it being discussed was in the You Tube videos which were presented. I will ask the source of the information that I was given to direct me to other information that you may consider a more credible source. I will send that information to you by PM and if you feel that it may be more valid I will post more on the subject.

Either way I thank you Bill for weighing in.
    Last edited by Amysenthia; 17th September 2013 at 20:05.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2013), Chanlo23 (17th September 2013), fifi (17th September 2013), RunningDeer (17th September 2013), sheme (18th September 2013), sunflower (17th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

[QUOTE=ulli;731542]The gravest danger I perceive is from the deceivers,

What I fear more are when people choose to do nothing because it may cause waves. I do respect what you are saying here but I don't think that the PA audience is going to panic over what is being presented and put forth for discussion.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

RunningDeer (17th September 2013), sheme (18th September 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

[QUOTE=Amysenthia;731555]
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)

What I fear more are when people choose to do nothing because it may cause waves. I do respect what you are saying here but I don't think that the PA audience is going to panic over what is being presented and put forth for discussion.
    We have a misunderstanding here.
    I think you have taken something personal that was not meant in that way at all.

I was talking more in a general way...not about what you, Amysenthia, presented here, but what the awakening masses get to see out there, since the internet brought an explosion of information.

Millions and millions of people are getting really scary scenarios presented, via TV, like programs on the Discovery Channel, the History Channel, and the Internet as well. And they don't get access to the calming presence of a Bill Ryan.

Just carry on, do your thing.
    As far as telling everyone to get off grid in a matter of weeks ....now, THAT I do find a bit unrealistic.
    Do you have any idea how many Avalonians live in big cities, with hardly any savings?

Telling them to get off-grid is like telling my cats to learn to fly to save themselves.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Billy (17th September 2013), Chanlo23 (17th September 2013), Flash (18th September 2013), Nat_Lee (18th September 2013), northstar (17th September 2013), RunningDeer (17th September 2013), sunflower (17th September 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

The information that I received is that we are going to be facing "massive" earth disasters that we need to be prepared for more so than ever. All of the previous recommendations that have been made about living off the grid, having emergency preparedness supplies, etc. are more valid than ever. If you are living spiritually in tune as many are claiming to be here then you know whether this information rings as truth or not.
    I'd agree with the above!

I did try to search whether this had been discussed previously but did not come up with the areas you sited. I wish that the info that I received could be downloaded but it can not. I attempted to find evidence to present about the information and the only place that I found it being discussed was in the You Tube videos which were presented. I will ask the source of the information that I was given to direct me to other information that you may consider a more credible source. I will send that information to you by PM and if you feel that it may be more valid I will post more on the subject.
    Are you referring to something someone told you, or something more esoteric like a dream, a vision, or information received in meditation?

(If so, this is not to be discounted. But it'd be helpful to know what you're referring to here. And yes, if you want to PM me, I'd be happy to read it.)

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (17th September 2013), Chanlo23 (17th September 2013), fifi (24th September 2013), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), sheme (18th September 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,454 times in 115 posts

I have had the period between October and December of 2013 in my mind since I was 7yrs old. Every year it seems that October is said have a major planned event coming. (Every year I can remember since 2008 at least) So far nothing has happened, however, it is now the year, 2013. My "spidey-senses" have been going mad and more information continues to drip down the walls pointing towards these dates, and I don't believe this is ALL coincidence.

The spirit of this thread is perfect imo.. Cautiously mentioning ideas and asking friends (family-Avalon) to take an honest look and tell us all what they see, feel, think. Which is truly all we can do. I grew up eating dinner every night with many of the people operating control in this world. They didn't know any better than any of us what was coming for sure.. The simply had more information that points to various potentials. My point in that is.. by way of careful consideration, critical thinking, and intuition you can all be as close to an "expert" on this subject (the future) as anyone else. Please don't discredit yourselves, or each other.. Believe or don't believe, but definitely think. It's better to be prepared for a non-event than to be "caught with your pants down". The worst that can happen if you prepare yourself (responsibly and within reason) for an upcoming date(s) such as this.. is you might feel a little silly when you wake up the next morning and there is no Nibiru, WWIII or "killshot"..

Personally I would rather feel silly for being over prepared than for being totally oblivious.
    "It's not what happens to the being, it's what the being does once it happens to them" ~ Unknown

They raised me to be a Sorcerer.. They weren't happy I became a Wizard

The smartest decision I ever made was to adopt Superman's, Clark Kent, strategy.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shane For This Post:

Amysenthia (19th September 2013), fifi (17th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (18th September 2013), RunningDeer (17th September 2013), sheme (18th September 2013), sunflower (17th September 2013), Wind (17th September 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

[QUOTE=ulli;731560]
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)

We have a misunderstanding here.
    I think you have taken something personal that was not meant in that way at all.

I was talking more in a general way...not about what you, Amysenthia, presented here, but what the awakening masses get to see out there, since the internet brought an explosion of information.

Millions and millions of people are getting really scary scenarios presented, via TV, like programs on the Discovery Channel, the History Channel, and the Internet as well. And they don't get access to the calming presence of a Bill Ryan.

Just carry on, do your thing.
    As far as telling everyone to get off grid in a matter of weeks ....now, THAT I do find a bit unrealistic.
    Do you have any idea how many Avalonians live in big cities, with hardly any savings?

Telling them to get off-grid is like telling my cats to learn to fly to save themselves.
    Understood and I am not taking it personal. Thank you for clarifying though. I also don't think that the general public are a presence here on PA so that should not be a concern.

However, the information that I am trying to bring to light here does suggest that maybe your cats should consider buying (prior to 1984) late model cars rather than try to learn to fly in the next 6-8 weeks.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

RunningDeer (17th September 2013), ulli (17th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Amysenthia, I think the Snowden Solar-Flare ‘Killshot’ article is most likely a false one. This article first appeared back on about 26th of July, and because it was not published through the Guardian by Glen Greenwald and Ed Snowden stated he was only talking to the Guardian, it is safe to assume that this is one of the faked reports of crazy things TPTB would like people to think Snowden is talking about. They call it 'poisoning the well'.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Butangeld For This Post:

RunningDeer (17th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Perhaps your thoughts will miraculously take you down that time line as some have predicted. I hope so because I will be there with you.
    Hello Amysenthia,

I’m part realist and part dimensionalist. (pretend word) 92% of the time, I am without fear. I’ve done the physical prep work. My fear is the FEMA camps. I don’t like enclosed spaces nor people telling me what to do or what to believe.

As for the radical earth changes? I can’t do anything about them. So there’s no point exhausting vital energy reserves. I’ll stay put where I am. I know I’ve always been in the right place at the right time. It’s been proven over an over.

Not so off topic, I saw my first ‘ET vessel’ last evening. (or maybe second) I waved at the red and green and white lights. It blinked brighter. Got stomach and heart tickles, too. Head pounded in delight. It stayed in the same place at 11:30 p.m. and when I got up at 2:30 a.m. it was still there. (Not far away like the twinkly star were.) I waved, it blinked it’s lights brighter again. Can’t wait for this evening to see if they are guarding the friendly skies once more.

What does that tell me? Dark ones think I’m trouble and are here to hav-a-look-see, or I’ve got body guards, or something's cooking on the east coast (USA).

Back to the realist part of me and the FEMA drills on the east coast, I’m in hot water with a sister. It's because I haven’t RSVP to her son’s wedding. It’s smack in the middle of Providence, RI during the time of those drills. Like Boston, Providence is a perfect place for a false flag and scoop up people as a test run for FEMA hospitality. I want no part of it. Besides, I’ve got to get back home for Wolfie, my dog. He’s got a small bladder.

Quote However, this information was not presented to in any way cause FEAR!!
    For me, you are not out to promote FEAR. I worry about that all the time: where to draw the line between timely updates vs. assist co-creation of our own demise because we’ve empowered dark ones rather than the other way around. Ugh! It’s getting harder to know, Amysenthia.

Quote At this point I feel that this message is falling into the category of "FOR THOSE THAT HAVE THE EYES TO SEE". I am greatly disappointed by the lack of intellectual conversation on the matter.
    My lack of intellectual conversation comes from I’m all talked out. That and I’d only repeat what others bring up. And some intellectual conversation on what’s happening in the world is us tossing out speculation and counter speculation. In the end, I’m dizzy and no wiser.

And is it me? Or have you noticed the big finger pointing at us. Then it says to the friend, “It’s your move.”

Peace,
    Paula

Update: Those the red and green and white lights came back last evening 11:33 p.m. I checked again at 4:30 a.m. Nope. Must have gone for coffee and muffin.

Checking again this evening. (Wed.)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th September 2013 at 21:23.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Amysenthia (19th September 2013), Bill Ryan (18th September 2013), fifi (17th September 2013), Flash (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), lisalu (17th September 2013), Nat_Lee (18th September 2013), northstar (17th September 2013), sheme (18th September 2013), Tibouchine (18th September 2013), Wind (17th September 2013)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

All I know is the governments of the world have been building underground cities connected by railcar for over 50 yrs , and spending all of us in to bankruptsy , they plan for something that will for sure be above ground hence they go underground ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Amysenthia (19th September 2013), Flash (18th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (18th September 2013), northstar (17th September 2013), RunningDeer (17th September 2013), sheme (18th September 2013)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member earthadvocate's Avatar
    Thanks

Before you spread rumors about comet ison please go to James Mc canney and listen to the sept.5th show when he explain about comet Ison been a lot smaller than what people pretend, also I have a video for preppers: (please watch and share this information)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=H4ZwuEZecoU
    Been a nurse myself I completely agree with this point of view.

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I think the early part of October is a good "inflection point" for what has been called a "reset" in financials, whether the catalyst is a natural or elite made event. Here in the US, the debt ceiling will be reached and there is a bunch of shenanigans occurring on the hill in regards to this, and drills, movements and preparations could be attributed to a financial and economic collapse.

Regardless, being prepared with at least six months of long term storage foods and supplies is absolutely prudent in light of all the global events converging.

Your point is well received. Be prepared NOW.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2013), Flash (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), RunningDeer (18th September 2013), sheme (18th September 2013), Wind (24th September 2013)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

For the last 50 years , a tiny step by step agenda has been ongoing ... slowly taking freedom , banking , and the military in to the hands a few people ... The great con was making the public pay for it through taxes , which we have no say so how and where the money is spent ... they don't buy a hammer for 100 dollars , the funds are used for underground cities , the wars are just another tool or excuse to need more money to build more cities ... Their goal, One government , One religion, One currency , the destruction of the middle class , and pretty much a global fascist world ... Notice these days anyone that doesn't go along , comes up dead , no investigation and the mainstream media is a willing partner ... everything is scripted to instill fear , and make the public look only to goverment for security ... What is sad , the elite rich if they succeed , nothing will change for them , they are already rich , it gains them nothing ... for us , it leads only to one path = revolution ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Flash (18th September 2013), naste.de.lumina (24th September 2013), RunningDeer (18th September 2013), Wind (24th September 2013)

32. Link to Post #37
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    All I know is the governments of the world have been building underground cities connected by railcar for over 50 yrs , and spending all of us in to bankruptsy , they plan for something that will for sure be above ground hence they go underground ...
    Yes, and isn't it curious that The Weather Channel has a newer program called 'Forecasting THE END' Tonight's show: what would happen to Earth and all life living on her in the event of a gamma ray hitting us- at least 90% will perish. Best chance survival is of course, underground.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

RunningDeer (18th September 2013), sheme (18th September 2013)

34. Link to Post #38
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Those that should hear this will hear it- for what ever reason, this message was meant to be.

35. Link to Post #39
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

Here is a short video about an autistic kid who has a track record for predictions

who is saying the world ends on October 1st...but it appears that he is talking about New York City..I will post a follow up video soon...

36. The Following User Says Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

thunder24 (24th September 2013)

37. Link to Post #40
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

here is a 2 minute vid saying the kid said "straight gargoyle spinning"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gargoyle

Gargoyles are used to divert water off of buildings...
    If you google "east coast tsunami" you will get dozens of youtube videos...

a spinning gargoyle would send water in all directions...

38. The Following User Says Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

thunder24 (24th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast