+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Robert Conners exposes Hip Hop Conspiracy.

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

Default Robert Conners exposes Hip Hop Conspiracy.

This video was released on Robert Connors' youtube channel yesterday. It is the only video on his channel.

Says he's a 20-yr employee of DOD. Said he worked on the second stage of MK Ultra, known as Operation Sedgwick, which was intended to control the African American population and urban youth through music.

Says he has video and audio recordings proving the existence of project and is giving DOD until 9/23/13 to fess up or he'll release the info via Youtube. He's encouraging other DOD employees to speak up.

Video contains a telephone recording of Michael Jackson speaking of a government conspiracy to murder him.

Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th September 2013), Anchor (18th September 2013), avid (18th September 2013), Cidersomerset (19th September 2013), Debra (18th September 2013), Flash (18th September 2013), GCS1103 (18th September 2013), ghostrider (18th September 2013), Kindling (18th September 2013), Kryztian (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013), meeradas (18th September 2013), PHARAOH (18th September 2013), Sophocles (6th August 2015), Soul Safari (18th September 2013), Team Zen (18th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th September 2013), transiten (18th September 2013), ulli (18th September 2013), WhiteFeather (18th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Robert Conners exposes Hip Hop Conspiracy.

The evidence in favor of this statement is greater than the evidence that no hatred continues to exist.

Thank you for posting this. I hope more people come forward and expose the dysfunctions of the present system.

I felt awful when MJ died. If he had his way with the label it might have said "This is Sh*t" instead of "This is It".

This is gonna strike a chord with the Diana people, i.e. the people who believe Diana was murdered for coming out against war implements.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Jake (19th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th September 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

controlling the youth of earth with music and movies , is a given ... as for hip hop , notice there are no rooms available at prison , they are all full ... hatred in hip hop for everything coupled with drugs and beer will lead down one path = death or prison or both ... wonder who invest alot of money in prisons ??? all the big artist usually have a blood sacrifice in their family tree before they are allowed the next level , example Jennifer Hudson ... there is alot more , but you get the point ... a trip down YT will show you the road is littered with death for fame in the hip hop music world ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

the guy doesn't look old enough to be from the vietnam era ... but who knows , this good be real ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Debra (18th September 2013), GCS1103 (18th September 2013), Kiforall (18th September 2013), Kindling (18th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th September 2013), WhiteFeather (18th September 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Prisons..................

Anonymous letter.

He explained that the companies we work for had invested millions into the building of privately owned prisons and that our positions of influence in the music industry would actually impact the profitability of these investments. I remember many of us in the group immediately looking at each other in confusion. At the time, I didn’t know what a private prison was but I wasn't the only one. Sure enough, someone asked what these prisons were and what any of this had to do with us. We were told that these prisons were built by privately owned companies who received funding from the government based on the number of inmates. The more inmates, the more money the government would pay these prisons.

http://www.hiphopisread.com/2012/04/...rap-music.html

( and with Hip Hop be prepared for some bad language )

Exposes every aspect of The Illuminati; entertainment, government, the media. If there was ever a documentary that you MUST see, this is it.
    Last edited by Kiforall; 18th September 2013 at 01:11. Reason: Link added

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Anchor (18th September 2013), Debra (18th September 2013), Jake (19th September 2013), Kindling (18th September 2013), PHARAOH (18th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th September 2013), transiten (18th September 2013), ulli (18th September 2013), WhiteFeather (18th September 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Decades of listening to Michael's voice, spoken, singing. Heard him happy, sad. Know his intonations, his cadence. Sounds like him to me.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Carmen (18th September 2013), Debra (18th September 2013), Flash (18th September 2013), GCS1103 (18th September 2013), Jake (19th September 2013), Kiforall (18th September 2013), Kindling (18th September 2013), Team Zen (18th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th September 2013), WhiteFeather (18th September 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

One of the most informed individuals in this area is Richard Griffin, known as "Professor Griff", of the hip hop group Public Enemy. He has authored books about the slavery of these famous artists by their labels (or "minders," to be more exact). For inordinate amounts of money and fame, they turn over their lives to these truly evil people. He details how the Illuminati runs the hip hop/rap world and how Jay Z, Beyonce, etc. have become pawns in this game. He's fascinating to listen to and he's done many interviews on the subject. He contends that the deaths of many rappers was a direct result of their attempting to break away from their controllers.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

Debra (18th September 2013), Kiforall (18th September 2013), Kindling (18th September 2013), Krist (22nd September 2013), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), PHARAOH (18th September 2013), Sophocles (18th September 2013), Team Zen (18th September 2013), WhiteFeather (18th September 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)
    One of the most informed individuals in this area is Richard Griffin, known as "Professor Griff", of the hip hop group Public Enemy. He has authored books about the slavery of these famous artists by their labels (or "minders," to be more exact). For inordinate amounts of money and fame, they turn over their lives to these truly evil people. He details how the Illuminati runs the hip hop/rap world and how Jay Z, Beyonce, etc. have become pawns in this game. He's fascinating to listen to and he's done many interviews on the subject. He contends that the deaths of many rappers was a direct result of their attempting to break away from their controllers.

Young Guru explains.

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Hip Hop used to be something else, until 1991.

In the late 1980s, it was transcendent, awakening people, empowering not only Black Americans, but young people around the world. When I was young throughout the 80s and it was new, me and my friends were multiracial, every single color in the world, dancing, enjoying the music and the culture.

I joined the Army, went to Germany from 1987 to 1991 and when I returned to the states, everything had changed. Gangsta Rap had been born and the musical and cultural juggernaut had been diverted. Over the decade of the 90s, all of the icons of the late 70s and 80s started dying off, the creation and infusion of crack cocaine into the urban centers in the mid-80s through "Highway Rick" from the West Coast into the East and South through CIA means bore strange fruit as the wars of the street, assisted by covert political and para-military/police forces concentrated the contagion and was reinforced by record companies only then funding "artists" who created music that supported the culture of drugs and violence.

A generation was seemingly lost to this. And yet, on the Internet, alternative, conscious rap and "God-hop" flourished. Hip Hop spread world-wide, becoming the global culture of the youth. It adapted itself to every environment, every language, every heart that beat with soul and rebellion against the system. While the jobs were being rushed out of the inner city in the 70s, 80s in preparation for Gentrification/Urban Redevelopment, those left behind were immersed within what could be considered a material form of Hell on Earth. Schools lost their band programs, no musical instruments were left in the wake of this loss of economic security, those Blacks and other minorities who could - with educations and good, generally government jobs - left the cities for the suburbs and integration, leaving behind only the Underclass.

The loss of those band programs and the investments in the inner cities that came with the Civil Rights movement of the 60s and early 70s and that resulted in bands like Earth, Wind and Fire, the Commodores and many many others, left the urban youth with no opportunity to learn to play. So, with no instruments, they turned to the only resources they had left. Their record players. Microphones. And with those resources, they created Hip Hop.

Quiet as it is kept, Hip Hop was the evolution of hundreds of years of repression and marginalization and represents freedom. Hip Hop as a culture is not just Rap. That is only one element. There are others. MC'ing/DJ'ing, Tagging (Grafitti), Breaking/Popping. There is an intellectual element that suffuses them all. A mental aspect, a physical aspect and a spiritual aspect, all concerned with the expression of total freedom within the constraints placed upon development in an oppressive, urban environment with limited opportunities.

Where the kids these days have taken it is far beyond what we were capable of doing back in the day, as amazing as we knew we were.

And this is why this program makes total sense. How the thought of programs like COINTEL-Pro and MK ULTRA being halted with no continuation, makes no sense at all.

The control that these programs have now is flimsy at best. Crime rates are drastically down if measured over decades. The petty crimes against property and drugs like marijuana are currently being addressed by the greater American majority and, soon, will not contribute to the incarceration of young minority men and women in the numbers currently seen. But the damage has been done and the high rates of these populations within the prison system has resulted in levels of disfunction that hearken directly back to the Slavery era, with symptoms directly correlated to patterns of oppression and abuse that have run concurrent to American history into the modern era.

This short post is just the tip of the Iceberg. There is so much, so many just don't know about what has been going on, because it has not been a part of their direct experience. But, with the world the way it is now, understanding how the situation of the black community is related to what is going on in the greater American community is really mandatory for those who wish to understand fully how deeply this sick mentality is ingrained not only within the controllers, but within the American corpus itself.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th September 2013), Carmen (18th September 2013), Christine (18th September 2013), Craig (19th September 2013), dianna (19th September 2013), donk (18th September 2013), GloriousPoetry (19th September 2013), Jake (19th September 2013), Kiforall (18th September 2013), Kindling (18th September 2013), Krist (22nd September 2013), PurpleLama (18th September 2013), Sgt-Bones (18th September 2013), Sophocles (18th September 2013), Team Zen (19th September 2013), WhiteFeather (18th September 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Rahkyt,

I also remember the good old days of hip hop ....being a teenager in the 80s and listening to Public Enemy.....today's junk doesn't compare....
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Jake (19th September 2013), Mark (10th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

I watched it all happen right in front of my eyes too. For what it is worth, I still love 2Pac.

I am at the edge of my seat. I want to know more. This recording of Michael Jackson talking about people trying to kill him is a bombshell, if true. It sounds like him to me... I grew up listening to Michael...

I remember watching an interview with 2Pac talking about the first time he was shot,, Every single person around him, (friends, associates, managers, etc...) could only look away, and at each other,, nobody would look him in his eyes. He talked about the burning, instinctual feeling that everybody knew, and that it had gone wrong, and nobody knew what to do.

I want to know more.
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Mark (10th October 2013), TargeT (19th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Switzerland Avalon Member Team Zen's Avatar
    Thanks

Professor Griff from Public Enemy has some very interesting insights regarding hip hop and the illuminati etc.- here's part 1 of a lecture he gave- all the other parts (10 in all) can be easily found on youtube as well...

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack
    in everything
    That's how the light gets in

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team Zen For This Post:

Jake (19th September 2013), Mark (10th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Griff (from public enemy) was on coast2coast the other night as well.

He just wrote a book detailing a lot of what he saw in the industry.

Gonna add this too, it's about where hip hop came from, and I think it's relevant. I was lucky enough to have my college chosen as one of the test run schools for KRS-one giving his lecture on the beginnings of hip-hop. It was one of the best things I've ever seen. That guy has an amazing stage presence, like he's looking everyone in the eye at once.

I'll see if I can find more of it, he goes into interesting points on language and talks about when the industry stuff started picking up.
    Last edited by noprophet; 20th September 2013 at 03:00.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Jake (19th September 2013), Mark (10th October 2013), Team Zen (19th September 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member thalox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    controlling the youth of earth with music and movies , is a given ... as for hip hop , notice there are no rooms available at prison , they are all full ... hatred in hip hop for everything coupled with drugs and beer will lead down one path = death or prison or both ... wonder who invest alot of money in prisons ??? all the big artist usually have a blood sacrifice in their family tree before they are allowed the next level , example Jennifer Hudson ... there is alot more , but you get the point ... a trip down YT will show you the road is littered with death for fame in the hip hop music world ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

the guy doesn't look old enough to be from the vietnam era ... but who knows , this good be real ...

Can you give me some insight about Jennifer Hudson? i cannot find anything about this. does it have to do with her family being murdered?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to thalox For This Post:

Jake (19th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread