+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Navy shooter says microwave machine was making him hear voices and sending vibrations through him

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Default Navy shooter says microwave machine was making him hear voices and sending vibrations through him

Six weeks before going on a killing spree at the Washington Navy Yard, Aaron Alexis told Rhode Island police that he was being followed by individuals who were using a "microwave machine" to send vibrations into his body that kept him from falling asleep, according to a bizarre police report.

Actual Police report in links below:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...-report-675432

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Navy shooter says microwave machine was making him hear voices and sending vibrations through him

Hello Eyes Wide Open,

at the risk of sounding similarly insane,
    I wanted to share that when a family member of mine with whom I've had a falling out stored a bunch of his property under my house,
    I immediately became ill and worried. This family member had told me that he was former black ops (unnamed alphabet sort of agency i guess??).

I was not aware of the nature of the property being stored, and was not told.
    I don't know why it couldn't have fit into his storage unit instead of down there in the rat poo.

Anyhow, this Navy fellow thought he was being followed and harassed by electronics?
    When I experienced this sort of stress myself, it was very similar, except that I felt that something bad was under the house -- not necessarily following me.

The impression I had was that there was an electrical disturbance close enough to where I was sleeping that I was driven to insomnia and my husband was having constant nightmares.

This ended as soon as this family member flew down from Alaska to pick up this property.
    His excuse was that we had left the basement door unlocked...

I might never receive an explanation for what happened. I chalked it up at the time to a chemical imbalance;
    however the fact that my husband also suffered was strange.

This happened right before 3/11/11 and were were having insomnia on the night the japan quake occurred, too.

My family member, a 2nd cousin, had criticized me for discussing the negative aspects of Bill Gates' work and other individuals and programs.

he had a particular reaction when I said "Sulfate Aerosol Geoengineering" and "gates" in the same paragraph.
    He told me "there is no conspiracy" when I ended up at a hospital for stress, too.

I felt that something weird was going on.

Like Alexis, I contacted local authorities, but was unable to clearly articulate to them what I felt was wrong.
    I was receiving impressions of the dead, like really strong BAD vibes, from the vicinity of my house.
    It got worse around the TV when it was happening.
    I would be saying something and a second later the TV said it too, LMAO -- and family members thought it was a weird coincidence.

It's really sad if people DO get targeted because of what they suspect or what they know.
    and there is very little local authorities can do if they are unable to detect it or catch the perpetrator.

I was really going nuts toward the end of that experience -- wouldn't wish it on anyone.

but I don't disbelieve the stories told by others.
    maybe not every story is true, but there is a lot of unexplained stuff happening thanks to our modern use of electricity.

and electricity is the foundation of the mind.
    so anything that can interfere with that foundation is evil.

+ Reply to Thread