+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Bill Bengston method or "how to heal cancer with 99% success rate"

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default The Bill Bengston method or "how to heal cancer with 99% success rate"

Hi all,

Because healing and specifically cancer has been an issue here I wanted to share my experiences with this method that I learned in 2011 and have since practised every day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MjoHH7Tugk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYsLJ7ssDRQ

My own experiences, and those of a few others can also be found on this forum, which admittedly is a bit anaemic - and mostly German too:

http://bengston.m31.de/phpBB3/

Regarding cancer it is important to know that this technique does not seem to work with cases that where previously treated either with chemo or radiation.
    But there are very few cases that had not been pre-treated and could NOT be healed by Bengston's method (I have not heard of a single case in humans but apparently a few mice did fall thru the mesh).

I personaly have helped 3 people so far, it could have been more but its hard to get to them "in time" i.e. before the usual "treatment" is initiated.

This technique is relatively easy to learn, it requires practise, on a daily basis, but anyone meditating can easily combine the two.

Anyone aspiring to learn it I recommend the audio book by sounds-true. The method is explained in the written book too but it incorporates an "audio" aspect which naturally is much nicer presented in the audio-book.

http://www.soundstrue.com/shop/authors/William_Bengston

Bill Bengston does give 2-day seminars is various cites around the globe explaining his technique in detail and those are enjoyable experiences, I attended 2 of them so far. But this is not a prerequisite IMO, one can learn it easily from the audio-book alone.
    Last edited by samvado; 18th September 2013 at 12:22.

2. Link to Post #2
    Ilie Pandia

Default Re: The Bill Bengston method or "how to heal cancer with 99% success rate"

Hello Samvado,

A forum visitor has suggested that his claim "how to heal cancer with 99% success rate" was only true for mice and not for humans.

Can you please provide a reference as to where this claim is coming from so that we can check this out?

And as always, I urge everyone to do their own research before trying out stuff that you find online. I did not look deeply into this method, but I cannot find a reference to the claim in the title.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

avid (11th October 2013), Eram (12th October 2013), RMorgan (11th November 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Bill Bengston method or "how to heal cancer with 99% success rate"

Hi samvado, can you share how you found out about this method and what happened with the three people that you helped?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minkton For This Post:

avid (11th October 2013), Eram (12th October 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

With the permission of our visitor here is the message she wanted to share:

Quote Dear Samvado,

I think you need to clarify in your post that the 99 per cent cure rates refer to mouse experiments by Dr. Bengston and not human cures. There are no numbers available in relation to humans.

Here is Dr. Bengston's own disclaimer from his website: http://www.bengstonresearch.com/disclaimer/

My own experience with the method has been that while it works well to improve quality of life and extend the life expectancy of cancer patients, which in itself is of great value, it does not in the hands of Dr. Bengston's students reliably cure cancer.

I refer you my blog, http://bioenergyandcancer.blogspot.ca, in particular this entry: http://bioenergyandcancer.blogspot.c...on-method.html

Best wishes,

Judith

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Eram (12th October 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hello Samvado,

A forum visitor has suggested that his claim "how to heal cancer with 99% success rate" was only true for mice and not for humans.

Can you please provide a reference as to where this claim is coming from so that we can check this out?

And as always, I urge everyone to do their own research before trying out stuff that you find online. I did not look deeply into this method, but I cannot find a reference to the claim in the title.
    Hi Pandia,

sorry for the late reply, I only check this forum ever so often.

In answering your query, I ask you to look here for some material regarding my experiences with Bengston, entering the 3rd year now:

http://bengston.m31.de/phpBB3/

I personally only had 3 encounters with cancer cases that fit the Bengston preliminaries. i.e. no radiation & no chemo prior to Bengston treatment.
    Although related in detail in the forum mentioned above I will briefly outline what happened:

Case one was an older guy with a brain tumor ready to die - he actually was a kind of religious type thats why he never accepted regular treatment (karma stuff). I did prepare 8 litres of water which he drank. The tumor shrunk and he flew home. Follow up by my contact who treated him (and who handed him the water - I never had direct contact) revealed that he had a recurrence about a year later which he then went on to treat with chemo. No further news since.
    Case two was an older homeless guy who had all the paperwork from the university clinic in Freiburg stating that he suffered bone cancer. I treated him 6 x 1 hour hands-on and additionally supplied 2 x 8 litres water. A year passed and new clinical tests showed reduction of the cancer markers. His doctor explained "this is quite unusual but dont get your hopes up". He did not ask for further treatment.
    Case three is an old aquaintance of mine who had acute prostrate cancer, he got 15 litres treated water which he used for tea. About 3 month after that he went to the hospital again for re-check and got a clean bill of health regarding cancer.

As mentioned elsewhere I did use Bengston on a variety of diseases with only MS showing zero effect. All else where at least positively influenced, some healed.

I dont know if the claim 99% healing of untreated cancer is only true for mice. I doubt it. However, for reasons IMO to be found in the karmic and life-decision realm humans seem to have trouble accepting help in case of fatal disease.

It have encountered a strange kind of resentment after the fact, bordering hostility, and my co-healers concur with this observation. At face value it makes no sense, quite the opposite, one should expect a certain degree of thankfulness or at least some regard towards the healer for his time/effort, however the ONLY case where this was forthcoming was also the only case without success, the MS case.

I have since completely stopped mentioning the fact that I did heal cancer and probably would be able to do it again - only if someone would approach me with a *very* convincing attitude towards wanting a healing would I even consider doing it for another person.

However, I have been using it for my own body with quite a bit of success for various ailments as I have included the Bengston technique in my daily meditation regiment of 2 hours sitting in the mornings.

hope this helped clearing up the questions you had.

A word regarding the blog you quote:

Quote He was able to get out of bed, walk to the park, go shopping, spend weekends at the cottage. He started thinking that he might even go back to work. Six weeks after we began treating him his blood values were nearly normal, but in the four weeks after that he developed septicemia and then suddenly died.

I dont see the connection to pancreatic cancer, which btw is one of the simplest to treat with Bengston (as opposed to bone or leucemia), and septicemia.
    Still the blog leaves behind the impression this was an unsuccessful cancer cure.

What would you have thought had this guy fallen down the stairs and broken his neck?

IMO this is a 100% fully recovery with an unlucky ending due to circumstances entirely out of the hands of the healers. I do believe one could treat septicemia with Bengston IF YOU ARE PRESENT at the time of occurance. It kills fast if treated wrongly or not at all. IMO healing session done in the past aimed at cancer will have no influence on septicemia.
    Last edited by samvado; 12th November 2013 at 10:26.

9. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by minkton (here)
    Hi samvado, can you share how you found out about this method and what happened with the three people that you helped?
    I read the book, then I listened to the audio book (which is better for learning the method). Only a year after I already had used the method successfully I attended a seminar with B.B., it was fun but did not add a whole lot to the effectiveness of the treatment. I also did a "advanced" seminar with him, same impression, nice but unneccessary.

Read the message above for the 3 cancer cases I worked with, I did many other things, among them a full blown tonsilitis which only took me 15 minutes to heal, and a mid-ear infection which took all of 10 minutes.
    cancer takes a lot longer.

btw: if memory serves B.B. mentioned explicitely in the seminar I attended that he never failed to heal human cancer if the preliminaries where fulfilled, i.e. no chemo and no radiation prior.
    Last edited by samvado; 12th November 2013 at 10:12.

10. Link to Post #7
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

hey

i just had a look through the above stated forum, but couldnt find any instructions on the actual method.
    is it explained in the youtube videos or do i have to visit a seminar to actually learn it?

also: i assume this method helps with our general wellbeing and not just in cases of cancer. correct?

regards,
    ika

11. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ikarusion (here)
    hey

i just had a look through the above stated forum, but couldnt find any instructions on the actual method.
    is it explained in the youtube videos or do i have to visit a seminar to actually learn it?

also: i assume this method helps with our general wellbeing and not just in cases of cancer. correct?

regards,
    ika
    as I already mentioned it is sufficient to purchase the audio book to learn the method. it will take time, with me it took 6 weeks of daily effort.

12. Link to Post #9
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very interested by this subject ,anybody have more experience on Bengston method ?

It seems as Samvado unsubscribed, really wanted to have his feedback

13. Link to Post #10
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Smile Re: The Bill Bengston method or "how to heal cancer with 99% success rate"

I read about it here in this forum in december 2016 and immediately started researching (watched all youtube videos, read the book) and started practicing the cycling.

It took me a couple of weeks to be able to do it fast enough (I believe it took me 6-8 weeks. Some days I practiced a couple times, some days just once before going to bed, some days I forgot to practice at all). After I had finally memorized my list (21 items) it took me a minute to do one round, then I got faster (down to 25-30 seconds). I seemed to be stuck with that speed for a while (I guess 2-3 weeks) and I had days I was not sure I would get any faster. A bit frustrated I just decided to "pretend" to be cycling all 21 items in 1 second (which was the goal all along) and that eventually did the job. YES, it works like a charm! YEAH!

So far one thing from my list became true. The rather "tricky" items and even a couple "easy" ones are waiting to be fullfilled

I did a couple of "hands on" sessions (for me and my family) and so far I had no "spontaneous" healing results. There was and is healing going on, but no spontanous remissions. So it's impossible to say what has caused the healing, because we are using all kinds of remedies (mainly high doses of vitamins).

One healing-"case" might be due to the Bengston method though: a family member with a myocardial inflammation. It did not look too good when he was admitted to hospital at night. First they said he would be in intensive care for a couple of days. The next morning they could already move him to "a normal" care unit (sorry, I don't know the correct english term). And then it began to be even more interesting. They suspected a chronic heart condition and were briefing for stents and bypasses. They did not find a single blockage.

At the beginning they thought the cardiac valves had also a problem. (I believe it was checked with an ultrasound). After the magnetic resonance to confirm they said both are 100% ok - which seems to be extremely rare for someone almost 60 years old.

They found a lot of water around his heart. With this Info I did another session - 2 days later the water was completely gone (first they looked with ultrasound and because they could not see any more they were irritated and checked with magnetic resonance).

So it was no spontaneous remission, but a massive day to day improvement. And for someone not living healthy his heart is in a superb condition according to their final reports ("heart of a young man").
    BUT: he has been taking high doses of vitamin C (along with other high dose vitamins) for the last 10 years and also in hospital he took around 50g/day at the beginning (he refused to take more...), but only 10-15g when the episode with the water around his heart occured.
    So from what I know about Vitamin C it is very likely responsible for his clear arteries. But he took the Vit C before and while he got sick (although due to stress I am not sure how much he actually took in the critical days...) - so I do not think it was just the Vit C that brought that good result).

I have some chronic conditions I am working on. So far no break through (but it has been only 3 weeks I started on that).

I did not have to practice running energy through my hands - I played with that from time to time for the past 4 years (but I believe I was always doing "too much", trying too hard). At the beginning I had "beginners luck" - some good results, but after that almost no results at all for the past years.
    Cycling helps with "not being attached" a lot!

What definitely works for me like a charm is getting out of drama instantly. So whenever I start getting upset/sad/angry... I only need to start cycling and it is GONE in 1-3 seconds. I just LOVE it! And I tried many techniques to handle that. They also worked - but I needed more time (couple of minutes in a quiet environment). With cycling I can go back to neutrality while I am talking to someone. It is sooooo great!

So if you want to give it a try - be patient, it is worth it!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

lilac (9th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread