+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ABC News: Concern That Terror Teams Have Selected Targets, Ready to Strike

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default ABC News: Concern That Terror Teams Have Selected Targets, Ready to Strike

Strong concerns that terrorist teams in Europe have selected their targets, completed their surveillance, eluded capture and are now ready to strike at airports and tourist attractions have prompted the State Department to ready a highly unusual travel advisory for Europe, multiple law enforcement and intelligence sources tell ABC News.

Intelligence and law enforcement officials have information that the teams could at any time launch a "Mumbai style" terror attack that targets civilians for death or hostage taking. The 2008 Mumbai attack used small arms and explosives to kill 175 people and paralyze the Indian city for days.

The current concerns are for scenarios that include opening fire at airports in Europe as well as executing similar attacks at "soft" targets like tourist attractions or hotels.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/exclus...ry?id=11784233
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: ABC News: Concern That Terror Teams Have Selected Targets, Ready to Strike

And we have this today from Sweden.

Sweden raises its threat level

(CNN) -- Sweden has raised its threat level in response to reports that the country could be targeted by terrorists, the Swedish Security Service said Friday.

The threat level has been raised one step, from low to elevated, the Security Service said.

"The assessment is based on intelligence indicating a shift in activities among certain groups in Sweden, judged to be targeted at Sweden," the service said in a statement released Friday.

The assessment was classified and no further details will be provided, the Security Service said.

Sweden's move comes after a report Wednesday that there was a potential terror plot that may involve synchronized attacks in several European countries with at least a dozen people taking part.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/eu...vel/index.html

¤=[Post Update]=¤

What astounds me is they have all this infiormation, right down to how many people involved, however they cannot catch them.

I wounder what the PTB are planning here.

I mean come on, Sweden under terroriast threat?

Give me a break.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default US warns citizens about terror attack on Europe, official!!!

U.S. officially warns Americans about potential terrorist threats in Europe, urges its citizens to be extra vigilant - AP

http://twitter.com/BreakingNews/statuses/26262437985

This is currently breaking, will post story when completed.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The US state department has warned Americans of the "potential for terrorist attacks in Europe" in a new travel alert.

In advice that is just one step below a formal warning recommending Americans not to go there, US citizens living in or visiting Europe are told to take more security precautions.

"Terrorists may elect to use a variety of means and weapons and target both official and private interests," the US State Department says in its travel advice.

"US citizens are reminded of the potential for terrorists to attack public transportation systems and other tourist infrastructure.

"US citizens should take every precaution to be aware of their surroundings and to adopt appropriate safety measures to protect themselves when travelling."

The move follows intelligence indicating al Qaeda terrorists are planning to launch simultaneous Mumbai-style attacks in the UK, France and Germany.

There are fears tourism across Europe may be affected by the new warning, with historical sites and transport hubs expected to be highlighted as potential danger spots.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor..._Attack_Threat

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Default Re: Us warns citizens about terror attack on europen, offical!!!

Translation:
    "Good morning America!
    Here is your daily ration of non-specific fear, mixed with all the usual 'Oh My God!! You'll never know where it will come from, or how", so stay home, hide in the closet, and worry until we tell you to stop."

Worse yet, I read this before making coffee.
    What if Al Qaeda has wired my coffee plot?
    Is there a govt agency that will come and check out my kitchen appliances for me?
    Maybe I could just stop making coffee?

Wait... there is no life without coffee!

Gm Irish

Fred

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: Us warns citizens about terror attack on europen, offical!!!

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Translation:
    "Good morning America!
    Here is your daily ration of non-specific fear, mixed with all the usual 'Oh My God!! You'll never know where it will come from, or how", so stay home, hide in the closet, and worry until we tell you to stop."

Worse yet, I read this before making coffee. What if Al Qaeda has wired my coffee plot?
    Is there a govt agency that will come and check out my kitchen appliances for me?
    Maybe I could just stop making coffee?

Wait... there is no life without coffee!

Gm Irish

Fred
    Fred, we can see (above) how this tantalizing news has affected you (pre-coffee).

Let's see....in this past decade, the U.S. has suffered from two very major false flags and several minor false flags. They've definitely done their damage and have caused untold heartache....all planned in advance, of course. So now, The E.U. will have its turn at the damage and the heartache. Are we surprised? Has anyone seen any destructive movies lately?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: US warns citizens about terror attack on europen, offical!!!

Europe had 2 major attacks also: London and Madrid ... both false flag as well ... I don't think TPTW keep a balance score on this

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

US officials need to issue a warning about themselves really....

The Imperial Anatomy of Al-Qaeda. The CIA’s Drug-Running Terrorists and the “Arc of Crisis”
    Part I

by Andrew Gavin Marshall
    http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20907
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

8. Link to Post #8
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

i thought Al Qaeda did never exist.. its nothing more then a trick.. to make people think someone around .. is terrorist.. probably some kind of mind game from GOV army

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by MiguelQ (here)
    i thought Al Qaeda did never exist..
    Only in the minds of TPTW and those who still believe them ...

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Default Re: ABC News: Concern That Terror Teams Have Selected Targets, Ready to Strike

I was just wondering if the Eiffel Tower was in need of any major structural repairs in the near future? Or if the insurance on it had been increased recently, like some other buildings that coincidentally suffered 'terrorist attacks' a few years ago...

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Fina,

you are correct. There has been alot of talk that the tower would be the subject of this attack.

There has also been recent bomb scares at the tower.

One does wonder.

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,782 times in 8,388 posts

Unsubstantiated "warnings" from the masters of deception themselves only alerts me to THEIR possible intentions.

Is it just a coinsidence that the governing party of the UK is about to hog the news for a week as they have their party conference?

Are the upcoming elections in U.S. anything to do with the timing of these scare stories?

Who knows?

I don't trust or believe any of them.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

13. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Hi Irish;
    Quote What astounds me is they have all this infiormation, right down to how many people involved, however they cannot catch them.
    Can sum up the goal in one quote:
    "Be afraid. Be very afraid." - Wednesday Addams.

they're simply scaring the livestock. Beyond that, they have no plan.
    Fred

14. Link to Post #14
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

I think it's pretty cool how a lot of us can "see" what's happening here!

I've had a VERY STRONG "feeling" for sometime now that somethings about to happen or about to change, and now all of a sudden these fear-mongering reports are hitting the news. They're trying to direct the publics attention away from something. I can feel it.

WAG THE DOG!
    Harley

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Default Airport Lobbies Possible Terror Targets in European Plot, Official Says

Among the possible targets in the suspected European terror plot are pre-security areas in at least five major European airports, a law enforcement official told ABC News. Authorities believe terror teams are preparing to mount a commando like attack featuring small units and small firearms modeled after the Mumbai attack two years ago.

The State Department issued a highly unusual "Travel Alert" Sunday for "potential terrorist attacks in Europe," saying U.S. citizens are "reminded of the potential for terrorists to attack public transportation systems and other tourist infrastructure."

One scenario authorities fear is a repeat of the 1985 attack on the Rome and Vienna airports, when Palestinian extremists threw grenades and opened fire on travelers waiting at ticket counters injuring 140 and killing 19, including a small child.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/airpor...ry?id=11790782

I smell a massive False flag coming here. I really do wonder what these people are up to! Just unreal the hype going on around this. This type of hype has not occured since pre September 11th. People in Europe really should be alert, the B*tards are up to something.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

More on thet here:

US citizens in Europe, and those with plans to visit, were given a warning by the State Department yesterday to “take every precaution” because of the elevated threat of terrorist attacks that could be aimed at popular tourist spots as well as transportation hubs.

After the alert was issued yesterday morning in Washington DC, British Home Secretary Theresa May said it was consistent with the British view of the threat. The Foreign Office warned of a “high threat” of attacks in countries including France and Germany.

The warnings come after several days of media reports, partly confirmed by government sources, of new intelligence suggesting that attacks in Europe may be imminent and may resemble the 2008 commando-style assaults in Mumbai, India, that left more than 170 people dead.

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...#ixzz11P41fD2E

16. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi irish, I merged the 3 threads to keep the info streamlined here. Thanks for all the updates.

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Sorry Beth,

Was opening them as new threads purley to draw attention to them.

There is alot going on with this just now.

Best Regards

Irish

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Default Re: Airport Lobbies Possible Terror Targets in European Plot, Official Says

Who knows what has been already set up during the "dust cloud incident" due to the activity of the vulcano Eyjafjallajökull early this year. Not that it takes much to orchestrate a false-flag attack but ... lets just hope that if something is planned to happen that it will utterly go wrong or does not happen at all.

MfG

Martin

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I am hearing rumours that the German Government has denied having evidence of such an attack.

I am looking for this as I type.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Bingo

German government denies evidence of imminent attacks

The German government again today to deny the existence of "any evidence" of impending terrorist attacks in the country, admitting, however, a "high abstract risk" due to the fact that Germany "also be in the crosshairs" of international terrorism.

Speaking to journalists in Berlin, the interior minister, Thomas de Maizière, revealed that the federal government "is taking very seriously all the evidence," refusing to say whether they are being taken additional measures, "not even for undermine its effectiveness. "

http://translate.google.com/?hl=en#a...1cia%E2%80%9D.

original source:

http://diariodigital.sapo.pt/news.as...=472099&page=0

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Japan issues travel alert for Europe
    October 4, 2010 - 7:44PM

AFP

Japan's Foreign Ministry issued a travel alert on Monday for Japanese nationals living or travelling in Europe, warning of "possible terrorist attacks" by al-Qaeda and affiliated groups.

The warning followed an alert from Washington, which said attackers may use "a variety of means and weapons and target both official and private interests" in Europe.

France and Britain immediately voiced support for the US security statement, which said "current information suggests that al-Qaeda and affiliated organisations continue to plan terrorist attacks."

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...004-1647l.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast