Thread: 3 UFOs Filmed Wittenberge Germany 18 September 2013

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,715 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation 3 UFOs Filmed Wittenberge Germany 18 September 2013

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

4evrneo (20th September 2013), aranuk (20th September 2013), Art (21st September 2013), conk (20th September 2013), Flowerpunkchip (20th September 2013), Ivanhoe (20th September 2013), Joseph McAree (20th September 2013), kemo (21st September 2013), Kindred (21st September 2013), Lefty Dave (20th September 2013), Magneticman (21st September 2013), meeradas (20th September 2013), mojo (20th September 2013), Project_Buggy_Beach (20th September 2013), Referee (20th September 2013), Rosco1 (21st September 2013), RUSirius (22nd September 2013), selinam (20th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th September 2013), viscountvlad (20th September 2013), voxpopuli (21st September 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: 3 UFOs Filmed Wittenberge Germany 18 September 2013

Hmm! looks well shot, too well shot!

Funny isn't it, we hope someone gets some good zoomed in, steady, clear footage and then when I see some it looks too well shot lolz!

Will study it some more, not sure I like the flash streak departure at the end either!

good post though
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Art (21st September 2013), ExomatrixTV (20th September 2013), Magneticman (21st September 2013), mojo (20th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,424 times in 5,645 posts

thanks, there's certainly enough evidence gathered to prove they are here....but the 'why' is more important and we hardly discuss that, many never seem to get past only proving that they're real... a circular argument...
    Seem to want to show us a little but still be somewhat stealthy when they don't have to light up any lights so that's interesting... why show a little of your presence if you dont have too?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aranuk (20th September 2013), Axman (20th September 2013), Bongo (20th September 2013), ExomatrixTV (20th September 2013), Kindred (21st September 2013), Magneticman (21st September 2013), RMorgan (20th September 2013), RUSirius (22nd September 2013), seko (20th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

There are hundreds here and they are helping. Why do you think WWIII hasn't started yet?

This video shows two US craft (triangles) trying to intimidate an ET craft. (the round one)
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Axman (20th September 2013), ExomatrixTV (20th September 2013), Kindred (21st September 2013), Magneticman (21st September 2013), RUSirius (22nd September 2013), seeker/reader (21st July 2014), Sunny-side-up (20th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

Thats my thoughts to Siirdipswitch.

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Axman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th September 2013), Kindred (21st September 2013), Magneticman (21st September 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Did the one on the top, just disintergrate the other, it dissappeared as if it was teleported after hit with a beam at 1:02 secs.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Thanks for this video, John, it sure appeared to be authentic film of actual phenomena ...spooky how fast the two green ones departed...
    My thoughts drifted to this: Each day I see a number of these disclosure videos, some clear...but mostly not so much...when you consider hundreds have been posted each year, for the last decade...or two...it's hard for me to understand how we haven't seen one where the entities just step out, shake someones' hand, introduce themselves...converse and interact with someone...same as you and I might if we met somewhere...
    It makes no sense to me...unless they see us in the same light as we see an ant hill...or a beehive..."I know you're there, but I don't want to get stung !!"
    Anyway, thanks for the post, take care.
    end of line.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st September 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th September 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    There are hundreds here and they are helping. Why do you think WWIII hasn't started yet?
    sirdipswitch - if I may say so, this is a ridiculous conclusion to draw.

There's easily enough violence and misery going on in the world to challenge the notion that ET's are mitigating human suffering in some way.

Funny dots in the sky are not ETs I'm afraid. Interstellar travel doesn't take place in tin cans that resemble aircraft darting around.

We need to start looking for more practical and reasonable explanations for these sightings.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st September 2013), Lefty Dave (21st September 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th September 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Did the one on the top, just disintergrate the other, it dissappeared as if it was teleported after hit with a beam at 1:02 secs.
    Both "powered up" and left at the same time. One went right and the other straight away from the camera. All we see from that point, is it's "exit" footprint.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st September 2013), Lefty Dave (21st September 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th September 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great video; thanks for sharing. Is this something you happened to come across on YouTube, or do you have another source?

Undoubtedly these anomalies exist in our skies; if one is so inclined to "look up" with enough frequency, it's only a matter of time before something irregular makes its presence known. And while this matter has become a question not of content, but rather of process (i.e. not what, but why), I still find myself utterly astounded each time I observe a UFO, either in the live moment or via captured footage. Perhaps it is the "U" portion of the acronym that incites such wonderment. The better question to then ask is, unidentifiable to whom?

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to voxpopuli For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (21st September 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Looks like an amateurish fake to me. Sorry.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Spartacus For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (21st September 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Same here... make it full screen .. the triangles are clear...but the background is repeating and very distorted cgi written all over this one

23. The Following User Says Thank You to gittarpikk For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (21st September 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

The triangles are human made (US Secret Space Program) TR-3B, or their variants... the round one, I'm not so certain, but from this distance and angle, it could be a sphere, or a disc. The TR-3B's are quite distinct and well-known. In fact, I had pointed out the presence of 3 of them, as well as an autonomous 'satellite' in one video on YT back about 2 years ago, and subsequently received a threatening mail from someone in black ops via YT private messaging. The posting is on here somewhere... I'd have to do some digging, and I'm not certain that the particular video is still up.

I will say... if the round craft is a sphere, it might very well be of superior technology and of a vastly superior (Spiritually) race, and would be the reason that our craft hightailed it.

If you remember the Star Trek pilot show, called 'The Cage', or some thing like that, imagine a race with those abilities (and More), as well as such superior technology.

In Unity, Peace and Love - for these are the True Powers behind ALL Existence.
    Last edited by Kindred; 21st September 2013 at 20:49.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

galilava (21st September 2013), karelia (26th September 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hmm! looks well shot, too well shot!

Funny isn't it, we hope someone gets some good zoomed in, steady, clear footage and then when I see some it looks too well shot lolz!

Will study it some more, not sure I like the flash streak departure at the end either!

good post though
    Not only funny, but its fascinating. Bias & expectations can sculpt what we see and believe in remarkable ways. Interesting video regardless.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    sirdipswitch - if I may say so, this is a ridiculous conclusion to draw.

There's easily enough violence and misery going on in the world to challenge the notion that ET's are mitigating human suffering in some way.

Funny dots in the sky are not ETs I'm afraid. Interstellar travel doesn't take place in tin cans that resemble aircraft darting around.

We need to start looking for more practical and reasonable explanations for these sightings.

Those "tin cans" dont' do the intersteller travel. The Mother Ships parked out in space that they come from do, and they send their "shuttles" down to help wherever they can, without serious intervention. All they need do to help, is dissarm a "nuke" do to launch, here and there, and problem solved, without excitement except from those who tried to fire it. And sometimes forcing leaders to call off strikes. ccc.

Bill even made a post about the hundreds in low earth orbit. To make such a ridiculous statement about such a ridiculous statement, tells me that maybe you should get yer nose a little closer to the grind stone. ccc. (Written as always in good Humor my friend. I hold no ill will against anyone in disagreement with what I say.ccc.)
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

28. Link to Post #16
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Those "tin cans" dont' do the intersteller travel. The Mother Ships parked out in space that they come from do, and they send their "shuttles" down to help wherever they can, without serious intervention.
    I recently stopped believing in UFOs because I realised that transporting yourself across the universe in a body is a bit like typing an eMail on your PC, then instead of just sending it, packing the PC in a case, trundling off the the airport and transporting the whole PC to it's recipient with the email in it.

That's how ridiculous the idea of interstellar travel is while "incarnated" in a body.

People need to change the way they think about this subject - it's not like travelling down to the shops. Sure, inter dimensional travel must exist, but it implies zero-mass. What that means is that the aliens are already amongst us - they ARE US !!

Not only that, the universe is a subjective place - it looks different depending on where you are. As lightbeings, we are mobile but as physical bodies we are static - thats the whole point of being "physical".

Think of it this way - what would be the point of music if you couldn't hear it ? Well the human race is the strings of a guitar and the aliens (we) are the notes. The music has to "incarnate" in one of the strings both to be heard and also to be able to create harmony with other notes. But the guitar strings are not the notes - they just provide the vehicle for the notes to be heard.

Similarly, our bodies (and those of all plants and animals) are vehicles for all spiritual entities in the universe - there is no "us" and "them" when it comes to universal beings.

I realise this conflicts with much of what respected people such as Richard Dolan et al say and I can't account for that. But we all have to come to our conclusions I and those have to start with some basic home truths don't they ?

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

indigopete:
    "That's how ridiculous the idea of interstellar travel is while "incarnated" in a body.

People need to change the way they think about this subject - it's not like travelling down to the shops. Sure, inter dimensional travel must exist, but it implies zero-mass. What that means is that the aliens are already amongst us - they ARE US !! "

Yes, I can agree that we are Infinite Spirits, having an Experience in physicality.

But, we have these Experiences specifically For The Experience, and to engage in Physical tasks and inquiries to learn More about our Reality, so as to enrich our Spirits. We need to have Many, Many life experiences to fulfill the 'quota' necessary for the 'next step' in our Spiritual Evolution. Every individual's 'quota' is unique to themselves, for Free Will is paramount.

I'll offer this link to some views of other race's choice of Experience, for our Universe is made up of many races, which have all manifested into this level of physicality for this chance at Learning. Our Universe is one of Consensus, and humanity's vision is but one of an almost Infinite number of others, which come together to create a Whole.

I'll suggest the item about Iarga... these beings are quite 'local', for being a 'non-local'.

http://www.galactic-server.net/linkmap.html

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 25th September 2013 at 11:04.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”

30. Link to Post #18
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    for our Universe is made up of many races, which have all manifested into this level of physicality for this chance at Learning
    Kindred - I agree with that observation. I'm just saying that if aliens are here among us, they are here as one of the many or animal species or as humans. They do not arrive in spaceships (none of us did, so why should we expect "them" to ).

Also, remember that the "physical incarnation" you mention lasts a blink of an eyelid in universal time terms - a flash, an instant. You do not arrive into a physical incarnation at a specific geo-location in the universe just to attempt to physically move yourself to another.

That would be like taking a 1 hour plane trip to a holiday destination 300 miles away, then the next day deciding to go for a 10,000 mile "morning stroll".

Actually, the times and distances involved in physical interstellar travel are far more extreme.

The implication of the UFO community is that they have advanced technology to overcome these limitations, but it doesn't seem to occur to them that we do as well - it's called "dying and being born".

Remember, this planet was once uninhabited. Now it is not, so you have to ask the question, "how did we get here" whatever you believe in. It wasn't spaceships and yet we appeared in an instant as far as universal timescales are concerned.

So there's your answer - some kind of interdimensional travel that goes on in between dying and being born. Nothing to do with saucers and flashing lights.

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    They do not arrive in spaceships (none of us did, so why should we expect "them" to ).
    indigopete... I feel that limiting your view and restricting your Experience in this manner in not an advised route. The Reason that all the different races are here, is due exactly to this intergalactic travel - yes, each race Did arrive here 'from another place', as did others from other 'dimensions'. Here in '3D world', physical travel, both in linear time, and inter dimensionally, via 'equipment', is the practical method to explore this universe. The development of this type of travel is one of the challenges here in 3D 'space', as many do not have the spiritual development to move about otherwise, and it is also a means by which all races have their own Experiences in learning to manipulate Energy, which is the primary purpose of 3D physical existence..

I don't know if you are familiar with Eric Dollard's work, which is an extension of Tesla's, but he understands the fact that physical speed is Not limited to 'the speed of light' - that is a false construct of tptb, using Einstein's work as the basis of their misdirection. I encourage you to read some of those pieces for which I've provided the links, as well as others that deal with the Electric Universe. The Thunderbolts Project is another of significant import.

The 'standard cosmological model' is not 'accurate' - our universe does Not operate on a gravitational principle - it is electromagnetic in nature, as is all Life.

In Unity, Peace and Love

32. Link to Post #20
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by UFO Files TV.
    Does anyone have a working link?

+ Reply to Thread