+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm making a plan for a better system. Tell me what you think.

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default I'm making a plan for a better system. Tell me what you think.

The first few lines were for facebook lol, im prolly ganna get shot for this but oh well . it needs to be done, this is just to help people think. wrote it about half an hour ago. i need to make a system that doesnt change the way the world is run but the way society is and thinks

I doubt anyone will read this but anyway
    i hate the fake reality. This world is ****ed. I just saw a gunship shoot down 13 men just chilling and a little girl gets shot and when the americans get there the solider request evac for the kid and it gets f***ing refused what the f***. How the f*** you do you live in this life. I cant take it. All anyone cares about is their life, having things that you think make you happy but really only make you sadder and want more.. and how much money is in your pocket, I hope you enjoy your atoms. Brainwashed by everything. The small percentage that see's reality as it is gets deemed paranoid or lunatics. But honestly What the f*** do you do with your life. Are you happy paying to live. The truth hurts but ignorance kills.

What the is our government doing? I saw john howard do the exact same speech, word for word, as canadian prime minster 2 days apart in 2003 with no legal as a result about the iraq war else yet everyone still thinks theres nothing wrong.

democracy is the biggest scam ever created. no matter what the money wins and is too complicated to fight without money.

All we need is a good system. with only politicians for diplomacy and For true justice

We should fight for progression of humanity not the destruction of it from money

All court cases should be fought with the same level of attorney power. Instead of "the man" stepping all over small business

It is possible for free energy forever with hydrogen from the electrolysis of water in a 2 layer vacuum with a argon filled safe atmosphere around it. so it wont detonate

A house for everyone

Free good education for everyone

Free Health care

every town n city should be self sustainable.

No more theft because of drugs or drug related crimes. Just legalized it. 100% with no regulations and tell everyone you cant get drugs with stolen goods. And create free non religious rehab centers/medical research on drug addiction.

There doesnt have to be tax. if we make everything at the core resources we can give everyone what they need. there is more then enough. and with 3d printing and matter projection in the future. Everything will be recyclable

Science doesnt have answers but it can find them. We should have mass public experiments and lectures for everyone to learn.

Creative/Industry based school system. So no matter what when a kid comes out of the school if he wants he can have a trade/ a bit of work experience.

Also once a week or more teenage students should have a choice to go work and get payed for it. the wage they are worth from government for mass government projects.

We need a Bank for the people. That pays the people and the people pay it back with work and knowledge. People should be rewarded for good acts. I mean i do them for free and expect nothing back but **** people should be rewarded. Too many good people go unnoticed.

Simplify everything. So everyone can understand.

Teach people effective work methods, Proper relaxation and stress relief

How do you fight the corporations You make Australia the best un-corruptible corporation ever. :D

and this is just the start. The technology that our planet could create together could shape the multiverse

Peace isnt no violence, its a stalemate of violence. If your enemy is destroyed by there next move they wont play it and if you are destroyed by your next move you dont play it. Balance can be maintained

How much is your life worth?

Im telling you right now you define the value of your life and THE VALUE IS NOTHING IF YOU DONT FIGHT FOR IT.
    when you are dead what do you have? But the life you have lived. no
    one ****ing cares anyway if you have read this far You are a champion and i thank you so much for being alive. I can make your life better but you have to believe in me.
    I mean people shouldnt have to work, but everyone should have the choice to work to.
    make their life better. Some people are just not built for work and just need to think,
    I will pay you to sit on your arse but unless you contribute you wont get payed as much. Everything should be a salary with a commission for better ideas for growth of your idea, your product, your country,your humanity and yourself

Save the world, Free your mind.
    The world isnt fair
    ."

Im thinking of brainwashing people with empowerment. To make Humanity the most powerful benevolent species in the multiverse. Humanity has lost faith with it self because it has been hardcore manipulation. ever since they left us here. with their Codes.
    is this bad. I mean ill tell people im brainwashing them and i will stop when the light has been crushed and there are no more secrets. but i still feel i should try peoples reasoning first..

Does anyone have any ideas that could help me?

btw if i missed any profanity im sorry Its hard to me talk about the way the world is without getting enraged and swearing just conveys alot of emotion and i am a pirate and australian so **** deal with it, i mean no dis respect, except the f*** you all bit talking to the people obsessed with unimportant things, the light has programmed them that way but F*** them its not very hard to see what going on if you look at the total picture.

I cant believe it took me 22 years to realize all holy books are written in code and have hidden technology in them. all the megaliths are in perfect array with the ley lines and with each other @ 137.5 degrees. This is teleportation technology on a mass scale. well actually there is so much you can do with it.
    There is a massive war coming. It starts when the pyramid gets here
    maitre and archons/reptilians vs the descendents and the Pleiadian vs Humans on both sides.

Its still a few years away i think. but im not letting my species get destroyed or become slaves and batteries. if no one else will do something i will.

I love you all.
    peace out, be safe
    Last edited by 7Seven; 22nd September 2013 at 11:49.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

Billy (22nd September 2013), christian (22nd September 2013), ghostrider (22nd September 2013), panopticon (22nd September 2013), sheme (22nd September 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: I'm making a plan for a better system. Tell me what you think.

That's a lot of F's. Is it the taboo. Let's see if it catches attentions.
    I admire that at your age you are aware of these things. Keep learning......with fun

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

7Seven (22nd September 2013), panopticon (22nd September 2013), sheme (22nd September 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Quote Posted by 7Seven (here)
    Does anyone have any ideas that could help me?
    Formulate your ideas more coherently.
    Write to a broad audience and be inclusive in your statements.

For example: I don't agree that mutually assured destruction promotes peace. You alienated me with that statement. By alienating me you created in my mind the sense that you view I am part of the problem and conversely that I view you are mistaken in you belief that only violence, or the threat of violence, can produce peace.

To empower someone you have to try to get an understanding of them and try to look at the world through their eyes and from their perspective. It's fine to rail against "the man" but it and of itself achieves little.

Eventually you'll get tired of it and conform.

Remember: "Don't let the bastards grind you down".

It's an endurance race and look to the long term. I don't believe that there is a short game in this.

Personally I don't think a positive change can be bought in this system within my, my children's or even my children's children's lifetime. However I do hope that by utilising a long term view and corroding the system from within a different system can be created gradually that will be there for the 7th generation.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

7Seven (22nd September 2013), Bob (23rd September 2013), christian (22nd September 2013), Kalamos (22nd September 2013), karelia (22nd September 2013), Mulder (23rd September 2013), sheme (22nd September 2013), spiritguide (22nd September 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

panopticon
    No one is apart of the problem everyone is victim of it.
    Thank you for your advice you are right. This is just a feeler, to see how people feel,. I didnt even really check the grammar and its hard to plan for everything when you dont have all the answers or know how people feel. I want everyone to plan together. I want women to be free, I want people to tell me what they want and what they need . I want humanity to know it sets it own future, Programs its own evolution. It can change over night. if people would turn of the brainwashing and look at reality as it is (Anything you want it to be) then tactically bring down of the governments.. Because protesting doesnt work. Either does violence :/.
    The point of life is to make a point. The purpose of life is to find your gift, The meaning is to give it away.

We dont have generations. The time is up. its change now or die. We can stop the government. With the truth of reality

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

sheme (22nd September 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

G'day 7Seven,

Is it the government you are railing against, Archon's, Pleiadian's, a combination or someone/something else?

When I was reading you opening post I missed those two sentences at the end about a war.
    -- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

7Seven (22nd September 2013), sheme (22nd September 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

i just want the truth. it could all bull**** for i know. who knows whats evil and whats not. I mean evil to me could be alright to you?

My biggest concern is that humanity is suppressed to nothing compared to its full potential
    Last edited by 7Seven; 22nd September 2013 at 11:41.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

Billy (22nd September 2013), panopticon (22nd September 2013), sheme (22nd September 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

G'day 7Seven,

I accepted long ago that there are too many shades of interest and false trails to follow in the search for "truth". I also accept that there are no absolute truths because people can see the same thing happen but witness it differently.

I agree that the concept of "evil" is subjective and open to interpretation by individuals with different ways of seeing the world.

I agree that much of humanity is suppressed and willingly so.
    Most people are too busy just trying to get by. They want to get the bills paid, buy food and relax after 8-12 hours working 6 or sometimes 7 days a week.

These aren't bad or even stupid people. They are just trying to have a quiet life and get on with it.

My personal view of the way to plan a new system is to create one where these people feel they are better off and want to become engaged with the system instead of being outside observers watching their lives trundle towards an end.

There's an old saying that goes "A rut is a grave with the ends kicked out".

No-one said it would be easy. Most people wouldn't care cause "its the way its always been". The trick is changing that "way its always been" into something else that empowers and engages individuals while increasing their sense of self worth.

Again, no-one said it would be easy.
    -- Pan

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

7Seven (22nd September 2013), Billy (22nd September 2013), Bob (23rd September 2013), christian (22nd September 2013), spiritguide (22nd September 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

True that.Pan Thank you so much.
    To every story there is truth and lies the trick is figuring out which is which and what is what.
    I understand people have to work, take care of their families n survive. i would love work just to do something. But its so hard with no experience or support.
    the endless cycle. need experience to get a job,cant get experience without a job. and work experience doesnt even really get glance on a Cv
    the fact is everyone has their purpose. I am so broadly talented i can do anything. but at the same time everything is to easy so boredom kills . i cant afford to study so what do i have. but the truths and the lies of reality. all i want is to do is research but i cant research because resonance science is a taboo and therefore humanity will never fully understand reality. All i can do is keep looking for information and the deeper i go into the history of the world and suppressed technologies the more i realise the system is isnt right. something is seriously not right

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

Billy (22nd September 2013), panopticon (22nd September 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Posted by 7Seven (here)
    panopticon
    No one is apart of the problem everyone is victim of it.
    Thank you for your advice you are right. This is just a feeler, to see how people feel,. I didnt even really check the grammar and its hard to plan for everything when you dont have all the answers or know how people feel. I want everyone to plan together. I want women to be free, I want people to tell me what they want and what they need . I want humanity to know it sets it own future, Programs its own evolution. It can change over night. if people would turn of the brainwashing and look at reality as it is (Anything you want it to be) then tactically bring down of the governments.. Because protesting doesnt work. Either does violence :/.
    The point of life is to make a point. The purpose of life is to find your gift, The meaning is to give it away.

We dont have generations. The time is up. its change now or die. We can stop the government. With the truth of reality
    I think initiating people to think in different directions...having more perspectives to become more aware of their surroundings is good...

However at the same time, one should be careful of which battles you are fighting and claiming---many of them are distractions/lies

To have this intention within you, I think is great-- To genuinely have this within your heart will bring you into situations to make the difference you desire to make.
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

7Seven (22nd September 2013), Billy (22nd September 2013), Irishmammy (22nd September 2013), Kalamos (22nd September 2013), Krist (22nd September 2013), panopticon (22nd September 2013), spiritguide (22nd September 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

7Seven, It is recognized some of what you are saying is true. Your main point that something is wrong is very perceptive. So you want to make a difference and turn the ship Humanity around. Mutiny will not do it as then the crew is divided again just as it was in the beginning and the ship is doomed to go in circles. Understanding ourselves and living through our hearts is the first step for change, then be the future you want to see as an outward expression. Most true education is experienced based and one can learn while achieving a career in a field they are drawn toward because of like rather than recompense. As an example, a welder is more than one who glues metal together with electricity. This craftsman has to know the properties of all metals and their categories, their nature and how to control them when manipulated whit heat derived from gas or any heat generating means. Wealth has always been the knowledge of making usable goods out of natural raw materials and will always be. Just bringing up points to ponder. Think about basic things as you try to affect change as our insulation from nature at this point is a big hurdle we must overcome. To be good stewards of anything we must be good stewards of ourselves first. IMHO

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

20. The Following User Says Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

CD7 (22nd September 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What is my main point? Life isnt right? I mean i dont know what i say is true this is what i think. I just cant handle living in this world were the crimes of the poor man destroys his life yet the crimes of rich are forgotten. I am nothing but what i am. I think so therefore i am. I think this planet is manipulated for self gain in the name of power. I know they are trying to get you to buy your soul. Ive read the illuminati trauma based mind control manual. it was the most messed up thing i have ever read. The worse thing about it. is that theres no way you could make that **** up. Mk ultra was bad ****. and if i know how to brainwash people of course the nazi scientists that were brought to america from project paperclip do. They were masters of it. came to america 10 years before mk ultra reports started to come out. and people think its not related.
    They are trying to make it so its like the victim falls in love with the kidnapper

Kids go missing from the system all the time. ive been homeless ive seen many kids escape from things to messed up to truly comprehend. only to be broken and turn to drugs or insanity. No one knows the true limits of how far the rabbit hole goes. I went on to that coded pyramid website and i couldnt get that far into it but i found so much information on every single country that was up to date to the day. it spooked me.

Something is coming. from the stars i want humanity to be prepared. cause everything is ganna change in the next 10 years dramatically.
    I want it to be positive

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

CD7 (22nd September 2013), spiritguide (29th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

hi 7seven, just an idea ... if you want to work there's always a bit of volunteer work available in your community, a couple of hours a week can really open up your network of people, I know it's not ideal we all need a payment of some sort, but maybe you could barter for something you do need, say access to wifi for a couple of hours babysitting, gardening, dog walking. A good friend of mine has just recently started a partime job as a carer, she didnt have any experience as full training was given, in fact many applicants were turned down because they were over qualified and the team leader thought it would cloud their judgement and hold them back. like you said everyone has their purpose.

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh i do random volunteer work all the time. I get bored and start picking rubbish up in the street. not for that fact that its dirty or bad for the environment but just because someone should. I dont mind working for free. Its good to work. Im signed up for 6 charities not for the fact that its good for the charity i mean thats a bonus but i feel sorry for the workers i dont mind suffering losing $60 a fortnight just to help them get that 1 time commission. But Volunteering is usually religious based and they cant accept half my views even though i accept all of theirs. I need to get the youth on my side and that is hard to do if you got no money or nothing to give to the materialistic kids.

Ive just finished doing a cert 3 in disability and i was a full time carer end of last year for a old guy who past away.

If my plan fails im ganna go into advocacy. Fight for the rights of all humans of humanity

Anyway ive changed my plan anyway. direct was a bad idea. but very informative.
    Thanks to everyone for reading my view

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

we need leaders based on how smart they are not how rich they are ... example the head of economics should be a small business owner , not a lawyer or doctor ... the person in charge of healthcare should be a nurse not a millionaire lawyer from yale or harvard ... you want help for the working people put a working blue collar person in charge ... harvad and yale have run things and look at the result ... wealth doesn't equal smarts , it just means greed ...put a farmer in charge and work gets done with common sense ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bob (23rd September 2013), spiritguide (22nd September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread