+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: An interview with an Alien (Teal Scott) - everything you wanted to know.

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default An interview with an Alien (Teal Scott) - everything you wanted to know.

This was all meant to be -as I signed off PA and found myself listening to the most interesting interview I have ever listened to I will go and post the details so that others may listen to it.

It is from Teal Scott she talks of many things that people like us want to know the answers to, she explains who our enimies are which extra terrestrials are friends which are not to be trusted and what their motives are, Teal anounces that she has incarnated and is in fact from the 6th dimention an Arcturian, she is here like all the other extra terrestrials to help us, and to experience the thrill of the most rapidly expanding place in the galaxy. Loaded with information I believe every word!

Part 2 http://youtu.be/bLI8R5Jzpb0

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: An interview with an Alien (Teal Scott) - everything you wanted to know.

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    This was all meant to be -as I signed off PA and found myself listening to the most interesting interview I have ever listened to I will go and post the details so that others may listen to it.

It is from Teal Scott she talks of many things that people like us want to know the answers to, she explains who our enimies are which extra terrestrials are friends which are not to be trusted and what their motives are, Teal anounces that she has incarnated and is in fact from the 6th dimention an Arcturian, she is here like all the other extra terrestrials to help us, and to experience the thrill of the most rapidly expanding place in the galaxy. Loaded with information I believe every word!

Part 2 http://youtu.be/bLI8R5Jzpb0
    Another "special person" teaching us about aliens that lost their sexual organs... right... she has reincarnated 12 times and just to top things off she explains the whiter you are the more alien, or superior you are... no thanks.

3. Link to Post #3
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

Default Re: An interview with an Alien (Teal Scott) - everything you wanted to know.

My feeling is that her attitude does not really match with one of the best universal law, humbleness.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Azt For This Post:

giovonni (23rd September 2013), Happyjak (23rd September 2013), lastlegs (23rd September 2013), northstar (23rd September 2013), sunflower (23rd September 2013)

5. Link to Post #4
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

An interview with an Alien?

Or with a cult survivor turned into a spiritual guide?

I find her testimony and her perspective highly suspicious, if only for the fact that she states, in her own published bio, that she was "ritualistically tortured and programmed for a period of thirteen years" (from age 6 to 19).

http://www.amazon.com/The-Sculptor-S.../dp/1456747258
    http://www.thespiritualcatalyst.com/...s/Teal_Bio.pdf

Teal was born in Santa Fe New Mexico in the year 1984. In the first years of her life, it became apparent that she had been born with extrasensory abilities. Among these abilities she was born with were clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, the ability to manipulate electromagnetic fields and the ability to communicate with thought forms.

As she grew, unlike many children born with extrasensory abilities, her gifts did not go away.

Her parents, who were both Wilderness Rangers, later accepted a job in the Wasatch-Cache National Forest of Utah, not knowing at the time about the intensely religious climate of the location.

Word of her abilities got out very quickly and were not only frowned upon but feared by many in the religious community.

It was because of Teal's extrasensory abilities that she was inducted as a child into a local cult called The Blood Covenant by a family acquaintance (who was a sociopath with dissociative identity disorder) and was ritualistically tortured and programmed for a period of thirteen years.

She managed to escape from the cult when she was 19 years old.

Since then, Teal has become a contemporary spiritual guide, both accepting and utilizing her extraordinary abilities to remind people of the united, energetic nature of this universe and to teach people how to find bliss in the midst of even the most extreme circumstances.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Azt (23rd September 2013), Czarek (23rd September 2013), giovonni (23rd September 2013), Happyjak (23rd September 2013), Kalamos (23rd September 2013), Mulder (23rd September 2013), northstar (23rd September 2013), Reinhard (24th September 2013), sunflower (23rd September 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd September 2013)

7. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

ceetee9 (24th September 2013), donk (23rd September 2013), dynamo (23rd September 2013), giovonni (23rd September 2013), Happyjak (23rd September 2013), Peace&Love (23rd September 2013), Reinhard (24th September 2013), sheme (24th September 2013), soleil (23rd September 2013), Swanette (24th September 2013), Wind (23rd September 2013)

9. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: An interview with an Alien (Teal Scott) - everything you wanted to know.

Thanks sheme for posting the interview ...

We all must always remember each of us here on this plane are spiritual beings having "that" human experience ... Teal's self awareness and (supposed) lack of humbleness has nothing to do with the information she is sharing... It should be mentioned (obviously) none of us living upon this plane (including Teal) came in with all the "juice" so to speak ...

i have met a few (indigo's) like her ... What they seem to lack in empathic emotions... Is most often made up for in their ability to clearly transcribe and transmit the messages (information).

One must always take information like this with with a grain of salt ... There are many here like her (us) who have had more practice and patience in holding space here ...

Please forgive her for the lack of patience.

Post note: Teal like all of us here still have much to learn and do.
    Last edited by giovonni; 24th September 2013 at 14:23.

10. Link to Post #7
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

ok shes got it wrong in the first 3 minutes... nice looking tho i must say : 0 )

N

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

I have stated to listen to this video - the subtitles in English are very useful! So far I'm not resonating with it.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd September 2013), northstar (23rd September 2013), Peace&Love (23rd September 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd September 2013)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 21st April 2014 at 13:57.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Peace&Love (23rd September 2013), Sérénité (23rd September 2013), sheme (24th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd September 2013)

15. Link to Post #10
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

I resonate with the fact that she's hot.

16. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,086 times in 870 posts

1:05:30 onwards sums up perfectly what we should all be focusing on...

...that's presuming you can focus on anything after a hundred minutes of enigmatic entrancing beauty!
    💫 🌎 If you can see through the illusion,
    you are part of the solution 🌍 💫

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

donk (23rd September 2013), Peace&Love (23rd September 2013), sheme (24th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd September 2013), ulli (24th September 2013), Wind (23rd September 2013)

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 21st April 2014 at 13:57.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

sheme (24th September 2013), ulli (24th September 2013)

20. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Cristian (here)
    I resonate with the fact that she's hot.

No offense meant here,

I am not resonating with the fact that she KNOWS she is hot at all ( being hot can be cheap), I watched some other interviews and presentations by her, she needs a pair of pants, to stop the panting of the guys she attracts, that would add to her message instead of distracting from it, imo she has no other message than the message we have heard a thousand times already, to me it seems, all she wants is an audience, sorry, (just a better looking Brassard, that's all I saw/heard, a borderline indigo, they are not perfect you know, no one is, they are no exeption)

21. Link to Post #14
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

A case of partial delusion, perhaps, but certainly a case of partial deception.

Her former name: Teal Bosworth.

As she reveals on her current website, she used to be a professional model.

Some of her "professional" pictures can be seen on this webpage:
    http://www.vegasinsider.com/models/photos.cfm/model/4

More pictures on this April 7, 2008 webpage:
    http://modelcurves.blogspot.ca/2008/...-bosworth.html

When her book "Sculptor in the Sky" was published in March of 2011, the managing editor of The Herald Journal spoke at length to her so as to know all the details about her allegations of having been ritualistically tortured and programmed for a period of thirteen years, from age 6 to 19 (i.e. from 1990 to 2003):
    http://news.hjnews.com/opinion/artic...cc4c002e0.html

An excerpt from the resulting article (bolded parts are my emphasis):
    (...)

After speaking at length to the young woman making the allegations, I came away not knowing what to think. This woman has either been through living hell or she’s spinning one hell of a yarn.

One thing’s certain: Teal Scott’s story is not something that could be easily proven. In fact, when she took her case to the North Park Police Department and Cache County Attorney’s Office in 2005, there apparently wasn’t enough evidence to prosecute.

Deputy County Attorney Barbara Lachmar acknowledged the existence of Scott’s complaint when I phoned her office this week, but she would not speak about it other than to say “no charges to date have been filed.”

The phrase “to date” leaves things kind of open-ended though, don’t you think? Or maybe not.

The newspaper first heard of Teal Scott in a press release about a book she published this month titled “Sculptor in the Sky.” The book itself is not about cults; it’s a spiritual self-help guide to living a happy life. However, in the foreword Scott tells about her road to psychological and spiritual healing after allegedly being subjected to years of abuse by cultists, starting at age 6 and running though her teenage years.

Scott says this was all orchestrated by a non-family member who gained access to her away from home on many occasions.

She told me, and also states in a Park City television interview now featured on YouTube, that this man belonged to a fundamentalist Mormon offshoot sect calling itself the Blood Covenant. According to Scott, the group, which has a dozen or so local members, bases its beliefs on the “blood atonement” doctrine talked about by Brigham Young but not officially recognized by the modern LDS Church.

“They believe their job is to rid the earth of evil,” she said, explaining the group uses children in torture rituals that sometimes include the spilling of blood, much like fundamentalist Catholics practice personal penitence by whipping themselves.

She tells of being drugged and tortured by group members, and she says she has the scars to prove it. She also says her abductor worked tirelessly brainwashing her to do his bidding and remain quiet about it all.

But the macabre tale doesn’t stop there. Scott said the abductor, a man with multiple personality disorder, crossed over into Satanic groups — the rivals of the Blood Covenant in the regional cult underground. She claims he covered her with animal blood to prostitute her to fellow Satanists at a local motel and used her to lure illegal immigrant children to him in Southern Idaho.

Now hold on to your hats. Scott also claims to have witnessed those children being burned to death as human sacrifices.

Scott said it was this aspect of her story, first told to a therapist, that led to the notification of authorities, since any discussion of such a crime during therapy must by law be reported to police. But Scott insists she is no longer interested in pursuing the matter and that she brought it up in the book only as a way of introducing her approach to positive living.

(...)
    Now, let us go back to her years as a professional model.

In April of 2005, she created a personal profile on modelmayhem.com, a portfolio website for professional models and photographers. Her page is no longer active or accessible on that website, but can easily be found through the archives of the Wayback Machine:
    http://web.archive.org/web/200902181...ayhem.com/2043

Excerpt (bolded part, my emphasis):
    (...)

I grew up in a 2 room forest service cabin with no electricity in the wilderness as both of my parents are rangers.
    Horses are my favorite thing on earth...
    also Quantum physics, the puzzle that poetry is, speed skating and archery.
    I am currently training for the 2010 Olympic team for Telemark ski racing and hopefully speed skating.
    Something about the feral quality of a mountain covered in snow that has claimed me.. so I live in Park City Utah (winter athlete Mecca of the world)

I started modeling when I was scouted by a New York agency at age 12.
    For the first 5 years, I did largely high fashion shows all over the world.

And high fashion editorial, then puberty rolled in and I grew into a ?lusty? instead of my previous ?stick ? like? frame. And I merged into a ton of lingerie, swimsuit, nude modeling. Also commercial, live and even fine art and comic modeling (that was cool)
    I liked it actually. I could be more myself.. and express my sensuality that way. And I was extremely happy that I didn?t have to live largely on bran flakes and water anymore.

(...)

And so, during many of the years that she was allegedly drugged, tortured and brainwashed in a fundamentalist Mormon offshoot sect, and then later on forced to prostitute herself in a satanic cult where children were being burned to death as human sacrifice, she also managed, starting at age 12, to do high fashion shows all over the world as a professional model?

Hmm...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Camilo (23rd September 2013), donk (23rd September 2013), Hazel (24th September 2013), northstar (23rd September 2013)

23. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Thanks Sheme for introducing me to Teal's work. I watched the videos you recommended and ended up watching her "energy healing" and part of her interview with "inelia Benz".

She seems to resonate joy and positive energy so if she is brainwashed may we all be made so. There were some aspects of her presentation that I would question if ever given the chance to meet her in person, but I did not feel that anything about her harbored dark intentions.

Enjoyed learning about another positive soul despite what she has endured in this life she has chosen to experience.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

donk (23rd September 2013), IndigoStar (24th September 2013), Kalamos (23rd September 2013), sheme (24th September 2013), Swanette (24th September 2013), Wind (23rd September 2013)

25. Link to Post #16
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Say what you want about her, her presentation, how she presents herself…whatever—the last ten minutes (whenever she starts laughing on dude's take on the Annunaki til the end) to me made a whole lot more sense than most channels or experiencers or indigos or whoever is on intimate communicating terms with ETs/EDs…good stuff.

And like SHE says…toss away whatever you don’t like hearing, use what you do like—I file that bit of how she perceives extradimensional experience as something to take note of, a likely or at least logical scenario if there ever was one.

26. Link to Post #17
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

hey guys ,

Let's not derail the thread... She has done modelling...nothing to be ashamed of .How about we dont judge and just listen what she has to say.

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I don't really understand that why she has been receiving so much criticism? Because the way she dresses or she looks? It seems that she is like a female version of David Wilcock to some. I have no reason to suspect her story about her past. I think that I'm pretty good at reading people (or actually I see and sense their essence) and so far I haven't had any "bad vibes" about her. In fact I think that we need way more people like her. Too much distrust and fear in the hearts of people.
    Last edited by Wind; 23rd September 2013 at 16:47.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Cristian (23rd September 2013), Delight (23rd September 2013), donk (23rd September 2013), Kalamos (23rd September 2013), sheme (24th September 2013), Slorri (24th September 2013), Swanette (24th September 2013)

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

I have known of Teal Scott for a couple of years. I have liked lots of what I have read and heard. In fact i have quoted her and just because she said something, does not make it wrong. (or RIGHT.) She reminds me of people like David Wilcox in that she is a great spokesperson and I am not sure she always gives credit to others...she is talking as if from a great authority. Who writes her material? Or is she channeling? Or is she just a new kind of "exemplar?"

Would "YOU" listen to her without her exotic tragic story and her claims of specialness (psychic master, alien walk-in) and the way she looks?

I am wondering what effect it has on people who like her as a sex object? She is a "hot" woman who puts out "sex vibes" while telling us what to do to be spiritual? Does it give cognitive dissonance? What does it do? Does it matter? Is this a subtle mix the audience up? Is this "presentation" just being a youngish Indigo or is it a vamp? She reminds me in a way of Lady Gaga because the message is empowerment delivered by someone who titillates the lower centers (including asking us to imagine her abuse. It could get very ugly in the thought forms of what that would look like.)

She is welcome to express herself any way she chooses. She has every right to her "hot" status as a person. She uses clothes, make up and even backgrounds (including at least two shots in two videos I saw of a bed) to be seductive. She has said herself she recognizes her physical allure to men and that she has used this in the past.

As Bobd has said in another place, there is the percentage of truth and the hook in many sources for disinfo. How will we discern the parts to keep and how to stay unencumbered by "mind manipulation?"? We are responsible for what we do and how we do it at the bottomline.

What is the hook with a sexy teacher? Is the hook concerened with where our thoughts get directed? Is there a hook from the internal tension of our cognitive dissonance? A spiritual teacher who could be a masturbatory fantasy (and one that includes blood, rape, murder at the lowest level in the described ritual abuse).

Is someone like Teal a tool? Is she someone who is just sad and needing attention? Is she dangerous?

I see her as typifying someone who needs the audience and I am listening to her as a way of studying the use of persuasion from people who have a "story" and are unencumbered by some constraints.

I know that there are narcissistic manipulators who will try to screw the natural human system. If we know the traps, are we no longer susceptible?

No, I am not sure if Teal fits this but she is a bit unsettling to me. On the other hand, I appreciate many of her words.
    Last edited by Delight; 23rd September 2013 at 17:09.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Chanlo23 (23rd September 2013), Cristian (23rd September 2013), donk (23rd September 2013), G.Deluca (23rd September 2013), Hazel (24th September 2013), Kalamos (23rd September 2013), Peace&Love (23rd September 2013), sheme (24th September 2013), skamandar (23rd September 2013), soleil (24th September 2013), SunSea (28th September 2013), Swanette (24th September 2013), ulli (24th September 2013), Wind (23rd September 2013)

31. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

I don't understand how she could have had scars from torture and her parents not notice it, or how she could have been modeling at the same time the torture was going on.
    Later, nude modeling would surely have been problematic if she has scars.
    Even if she was programmed not to tell anyone, it seems very strange that someone would not have noticed anything unusual, especially if she was living such a high profile life as an international child model!
    It would help her credibility if she would explain some of these puzzles, because it's pretty hard to believe.
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd September 2013 at 17:13.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd September 2013), fifi (24th September 2013), galilava (24th September 2013), Hazel (24th September 2013), Kalamos (23rd September 2013), Wind (23rd September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast