+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: An interview with an Alien (Teal Scott) - everything you wanted to know.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Re: An interview with an Alien (Teal Scott) - everything you wanted to know.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Is someone like Teal a tool? Is she someone who is just sad and needing attention? Is she dangerous?

I see her as typifying someone who needs the audience and I am listening to her as a way of studying the use of persuasion from people who have a "story" and are unencumbered by some constraints.

I know that there are narcissistic manipulators who will try to screw the natural human system. If we know the traps, are we no longer susceptible?

No, I am not sure if Teal fits this but she is a bit unsettling to me. On the other hand, I appreciate many of her words.
    Great post and I been especially examining the bolded bit in me a lot, I try to check myself to see why I prefer to work out my interpretation of reality on the forum...as I find I "need an audience" for it to be most effective. I like to think I don't "need" it, and am in fact providing a service in sharing my thoughts and feelings.

I am not as sensitive as most here, and in fact, count myself among the most trusting (easily manipulated) of all humans...so I can't speak to "reading" her or her intent. But I realized the shortcoming in myself (mostly through playing poker...expensive lesson!), so instead of trying to (read people)--I focus intently on the information, doing my best to seperate it from any emotional attachments.
    Last edited by donk; 23rd September 2013 at 18:28.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: An interview with an Alien (Teal Scott) - everything you wanted to know.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    It would help her credibility if she would explain some of these puzzles, because it's pretty hard to believe.
    It's funny, most people would dismiss her credibility based on the material. Why do those of us so willing to give the benefit of doubt to someone claiming to be some indigo child talking to ETs/EDs, leaving her body or whatever, but look for knits to pick about her chosen background story? If it is a creation, completely fictional...what then....all her info is dismissed outright?

I like what Gio is saying about message vs messenger. Sure, it could be very important to examine the character that is Teal. It is more crucial (IMO) to realize that everyone is a character--unless you are telepathic and able to meld with someone, you can't know everything about someone....hell, is it even possible to know everything about YOURSELF??

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,405 times in 466 posts

My two cents:

I get a really creepy/deceptive vibe from her. However, I don't expect my reading of her "energetic signature" which I picked up the first time I watched one of her videos, to convince anyone else.

There are many, many self styled "spiritual leaders" on the internet spinning a bit of common sense, a bit of borrowed material and a well developed sense of showmanship into a healthy source of income. I strongly suspect she is in that category.

With regards to her content, I have read widely and I'm not getting a sense of anything particularly deep or fresh or new and interesting in the materials she presents.

And, the very fact that so much negative collateral material is appearing about her is cause for concern.

However, I am sure that her abundant natural assets are greatly appreciated by many.

I think that if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, and looks like a duck, then we can make a well informed guess as to what we are dealing with.
    Last edited by northstar; 23rd September 2013 at 19:11.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd September 2013), Delight (23rd September 2013)

5. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote I think that if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, and looks like a duck, then we can make a well informed guess as to what we are dealing with.
    Ah, so Platypus was the wrong guess, damn, so close and yet..............

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,383 times in 5,727 posts

Quote Posted by northstar (here)
    My two cents:

I get a really creepy/deceptive vibe from her. However, I don't expect my reading of her "energetic signature" which I picked up the first time I watched one of her videos, to convince anyone else.

There are many, many self styled "spiritual leaders" on the internet spinning a bit of common sense, a bit of borrowed material and a well developed sense of showmanship into a healthy source of income. I strongly suspect she is in that category.

With regards to her content, I have read widely and I'm not getting a sense of anything particularly deep or fresh or new and interesting in the materials she presents.

And, the very fact that so much negative collateral material is appearing about her is cause for concern.

However, I am sure that her abundant natural assets are greatly appreciated by many.

I think that if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, and looks like a duck, then we can make a well informed guess as to what we are dealing with.
    About the sliperiest trap of the Spiritualized ego entrapment is using others for personal gain as a Guru. If this is what she is doing, it will retard only her if it matters at all. I like using Teal's example to realize my shadow.

I am writing a post and so obviously want attention. I appreciate Donk's for saying it feels good to have an audience and receive appreciation. Yes, it does. And the internet has hanged so much and who really knows her intent.....So the audience is the one responsible for taking things in or not? Discernement is not all or nothing when we are awake.

I wrote in a bit of judgement before. Communicating ideas feels good t me too. Maybe she just really enjoys communicating what she shares and as she shares it. She is young (lucky girl). Hopefully personally she is blooming into the Divine Feminine and feels good about herself at night when everyone is sleeping.

My unsettled feeling is my shadow.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

donk (23rd September 2013), Kalamos (23rd September 2013), northstar (24th September 2013), Reinhard (24th September 2013), Swanette (24th September 2013), ulli (24th September 2013), Wind (23rd September 2013)

8. Link to Post #26
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote Posted by Cristian (here)
    hey guys ,

Let's not derail the thread... She has done modelling...nothing to be ashamed of .How about we dont judge and just listen what she has to say.
    lovers ! lovers !

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

I see no contradictions here at all. She is authentic, in my view.
    Great comprehension of all the highest dimensions.
    I know from having been in the fashion business that modeling is hell, so she took a deep plunge into 3D.
    And to have been able to come up from those depths tells me she is here to serve.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Cristian (24th September 2013), Delight (24th September 2013), donk (24th September 2013), Kalamos (24th September 2013), Reinhard (24th September 2013), sheme (24th September 2013), soleil (24th September 2013), Swanette (24th September 2013), Wind (24th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think her message is very powerful, similar to bashar, Abraham hicks and Barbara marciniak.

Why are ppl so suspect because a woman is beautiful. Would you prefer her to be unattractive? Does that pass the litmus test? Why are so many in the alternative community so homogenous.... Do we all have to look like we came out of a log cabin eating granola and wear Birkenstocks to be taken seriously as a woman? we should all be free to dress, wear make up, look sexy if we want to.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Water33/6 For This Post:

Cristian (24th September 2013), donk (24th September 2013), Kalamos (24th September 2013), soleil (24th September 2013), Swanette (24th September 2013), ulli (24th September 2013), Wind (24th September 2013)

13. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: An interview with an Alien (Teal Scott) - everything you wanted to know.

Via my dear friend Elva ...

Here is a recent interview Teal did with my friends Tom and Ramon (i post it a while back on another thread here)

It is her in a less animated and candid mood ...

Teal Scott 'Resistance' HundredthMonkey Radio

14. Link to Post #30
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,660 times in 21,534 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Here is a recent interview Teal did with my friends Tom and Ramon (i post it a while back on another thread here)

It is her in a less animated and candid mood ...
    Unfortunately my hearing is inadequate to understand more than 10 or 20 per-cent of her words. It is audio only, and as best as I can tell, not that great audio quality either.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

donk (24th September 2013), giovonni (24th September 2013)

16. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sorry Paul ...

i can hear it well enough ... though i realize you personally have hearing (audio) issues ...

still i encourage those who are interested in Teal to give this a listen ...

17. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

here is another interview for those interested in Teal ...

note audio varies in portions due to skype quality ...

A Candid Conversation with TEAL SCOTT

Published on Sep 1, 2013

18. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I totally get that, Delight. I have done a huge amount of my own journeying and shadow work in addition to Jungian studies at the masters level in university. And I have encountered this attitude countless times among new agey folks: "anything you perceive as negative outside yourself is yourself."

It is the idea that we should not exercise judgement because, after all, it is all "us". Anything we see around us as flawed or false or troubling is just us. There is actually no right or wrong, because, it is all just "us". Mark Passio has spent many years of his life demolishing that concept, which he called "solipsism", so I won't go down that road here. His thoughts on new age solipsism can be found on his website.

I will, however, speak further about shadow, which is something I am very familiar with, from my studies and my personal practices. There is something called "golden shadow" which Carl Jung spoke of. Not only do we shove our dark parts away into unconscious shadow. We also shove our very best parts away into shadow. We then project those wonderful, loving, heart-filled, shining parts of us onto external figures that we put up on a pedestal and idolize.

And so it could just as easily be said that those who worship Teal as a shining figure of virtue and advanced spirituality are simply projecting their own "golden shadow" onto her.

I can think of dozens of physically attractive female spiritual figures that don't stir up the kind of controversy that Teal does.

For me, one of the most fascinating things about this person is the controversy she stirs up. The energy and attention that gets directed toward her is an interesting thing to observe and contemplate.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

donk (24th September 2013), Kalamos (24th September 2013), SunSea (28th September 2013), Wind (24th September 2013)

20. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote For me, one of the most fascinating things about this person is the controversy she stirs up. The energy and attention that gets directed toward her is an interesting thing to observe and contemplate.
    Especially considering hardly anyone has a word to say about her actual message...except you heard it before. Please provide me some "new" spiritual/existential insights that have been revealed to you recently, I bet they aren't as original as you might think.

Or maybe point out some of her dangerous teachings or parts of her message that lead us off the path, or are anti-life?

(I'm not addressing anyone in particular, just those that intuit distrust from her or her message. Also, I'm not trying to defend her--in fact I give bene of the doubt to the intuitives of Avalon before some youtuber...either way I am not that attached to what anyone believes--but like ns, I find it interesting how many people seem to be when it comes to this one...)
    Last edited by donk; 24th September 2013 at 14:08.

21. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

all looks aside, she's not the only one. i think lisa renee is also pretty, but she doesnt need to say it. basically her message is clear just like the messages she's relaying that we have heard before. but i still believe that viewpoint is important, shes a viewpoint and happens to be pretty. man i cant believe i'm actually talking about "pretty" on PA.....

the MESSAGE!
    is good, and en pointe, and i enjoy listening to peoples stories and what they have to share. theres room here on earth for everyone.

and if she had facial warts and scars, i'm sure we would be praising her for her bravery to still come out to the public with her message.

unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Delight (24th September 2013), donk (24th September 2013), sandy (24th September 2013), sheme (24th September 2013), ulli (24th September 2013), Wind (24th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,383 times in 5,727 posts

I totally get that, Delight. I have done a huge amount of my own journeying and shadow work in addition to Jungian studies at the masters level in university. And I have encountered this attitude countless times among new agey folks: "anything you perceive as negative outside yourself is yourself."

It is the idea that we should not exercise judgement because, after all, it is all "us". Anything we see around us as flawed or false or troubling is just us. There is actually no right or wrong, because, it is all just "us". Mark Passio has spent many years of his life demolishing that concept, which he called "solipsism", so I won't go down that road here. His thoughts on new age solipsism can be found on his website.

I will, however, speak further about shadow, which is something I am very familiar with, from my studies and my personal practices. There is something called "golden shadow" which Carl Jung spoke of. Not only do we shove our dark parts away into unconscious shadow. We also shove our very best parts away into shadow. We then project those wonderful, loving, heart-filled, shining parts of us onto external figures that we put up on a pedestal and idolize.

And so it could just as easily be said that those who worship Teal as a shining figure of virtue and advanced spirituality are simply projecting their own "golden shadow" onto her.

I can think of dozens of physically attractive female spiritual figures that don't stir up the kind of controversy that Teal does.

For me, one of the most fascinating things about this person is the controversy she stirs up. The energy and attention that gets directed toward her is an interesting thing to observe and contemplate.
    She certainly attracts attention and it IS fascinating to observe! I'd prefer she morph into a sexy guy though.....That is one reason I like Bashar...he's actually sexy looking to me. hehe

if I understand you correctly, you are saying that just because we see something "out there", it does not necessarily mean it is our projection?
    I want to clarify what I mean....
    In my understanding, yes, everything that is perceived (made into a meaningful state in my brain) is a mirror of my frequency (to me).
    I am not sure I understand how it could be different because its my brain that is translating frequency into my story?
    Maybe I take the plot line and re-inact it but it has to be my story.

I am aware that yes, I may project black or golden but Alaways I generate electromagnetic frequency patterns from my filter
    I believe manifestation in 3D "earth" is learning all about this capacity.

I am thinking here of my favorite joke about paranoia...Just because you are paranoid does not mean no one is out to get you. That makes me laugh every time I think of it. It holds to me the paradox of a sense ....there is more to everything THAN my filters BUT I definitely could be in a reality where I have more facility with projection and reception. I don't want to spend my energy looking for those out to get me. So what if the joke is really DEEP.

If I stop being seduced by my projections of paranoia?
    Peace.
    And if someone IS out to get me, the possibility is that they cannot FIND me?
    I have become invisible to that "meaning"?
    Of course I do not explain this well. But anyway, I am only as bothered as I may choose to be.

And Teal Did bother me before the discussion and now she no longer does so THANKS!! to this thread and Teal.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

donk (24th September 2013), sheme (24th September 2013), soleil (24th September 2013), ulli (24th September 2013), Wind (24th September 2013)

25. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

She certainly attracts attention and it IS fascinating to observe! I'd prefer she morph into a sexy guy though.....That is one reason I like Bashar...he's actually sexy looking to me. hehe

if I understand you correctly, you are saying that just because we see something "out there", it does not necessarily mean it is our projection?
    I want to clarify what I mean....
    In my understanding, yes, everything that is perceived (made into a meaningful state in my brain) is a mirror of my frequency (to me).
    I am not sure I understand how it could be different because its my brain that is translating frequency into my story?
    Maybe I take the plot line and re-inact it but it has to be my story.

I am aware that yes, I may project black or golden but Alaways I generate electromagnetic frequency patterns from my filter
    I believe manifestation in 3D "earth" is learning all about this capacity.

I am thinking here of my favorite joke about paranoia...Just because you are paranoid does not mean no one is out to get you. That makes me laugh every time I think of it. It holds to me the paradox of a sense ....there is more to everything THAN my filters BUT I definitely could be in a reality where I have more facility with projection and reception. I don't want to spend my energy looking for those out to get me. So what if the joke is really DEEP.

If I stop being seduced by my projections of paranoia?
    Peace.
    And if someone IS out to get me, the possibility is that they cannot FIND me?
    I have become invisible to that "meaning"?
    Of course I do not explain this well. But anyway, I am only as bothered as I may choose to be.

And Teal Did bother me before the discussion and now she no longer does so THANKS!! to this thread and Teal.
    And thanks to your comments about that funny paranoia statement,
    I'm not only no longer paranoid, but can even enjoy my invisibility.
    Good job for restoring the humor angle for me here.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

donk (24th September 2013), sheme (24th September 2013)

27. Link to Post #38
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

I resonate with this smart lady, I adore her sense of humour and her forthright spirit - if it is true from her perspective she is totally upfront about it.
    I like to tell it as it is (from my point of veiw)- I find the cloaks that some people chose to cover their remarks are tedious- Her language is my language - time is too short for politically correct verbage.

I love and resonate with this woman, I do not worship her.

I love her humanity.

28. Link to Post #39
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

ok first cab off the rank

in the first 1 min 10 to 1 min 30 she desctribes the genetic manipulation of earth being as a " love romance " and she flicks her hair as she states this ... this is a tell that she is making it up to an ideal .. because she flicked the left side of her logic brain. This is, if you can read energy and body language is a tell she is making it up.

Her auric field at that stage dims slightly as she loses confidense with what she says. If she is doign this at the beginning of the video then its possible the rest of it may have such things in its content.

I dont doubt she will have some beautiful things to resonate with. But in my opinion i would not place " too much " importance on what she states.

I have trried to watch Teal in the past , her meditative video series etc and i just coudnt get into it. for what ever reason.

She is very attractive however and im willing to put all that aside just to look at her. ha ha just kidding

N

just to add : ET species and Neandrathols we not genetically compattible.. how can an ET from the Pleades and an Ape fall in love ? i can just imagine the advanced pleades woman landed , walked out of the craft , saw an ape beating the carcas of a deer and said " hes the one for meee " ill quickly add the protien sequence to manipulate his DNA to be compatible and make me have human babies just like Ken and Barbie back home ... ahhhh ( sprinkle star dust here )

sparkle hands and fade to black ..

Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 24th September 2013 at 18:34.

29. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    I resonate with this smart lady, I adore her sense of humour and her forthright spirit - if it is true from her perspective she is totally upfront about it.
    I like to tell it as it is (from my point of veiw)- I find the cloaks that some people chose to cover their remarks are tedious- Her language is my language - time is too short for politically correct verbage.

I love and resonate with this woman, I do not worship her.

I love her humanity.
    yes, I know you love her and God love you for possessing the capacity to love.

One of her quotes is in your signature so I am assuming that criticisms of her might sting or feel hurtful to you. You might be taking that personally, perhaps.

Did you read my comments about what Carl Jung wrote about golden shadow, scheme? Golden shadow is all the wonderful gifts of love, inner beauty, spiritual power, and all things good which we possess but shove away into unconsciousness and then project onto others who we put on a pedestal and adore. Golden shadow is a really cool thing. Maybe the wonderful things you see in Teal are actually not hers, but yours.

And regarding "the cloaks that some people chose to cover their remarks", that is actually a "cloaked remark", is it not? Why not be upfront and forthright? And I don't say that to stir up trouble. There was thread on Avalon recently about "covert hostility" that was very educational to me. I'm noticing covert hostility a lot more thanks to that Avalon thread and I just noticed it in your comment.

Are we all big enough in spirit and heart to have this conversation honestly and let this be a learning moment, or even possibly a transformational moment?

love
    Last edited by northstar; 24th September 2013 at 18:37.
    The 'rebellion' of the Mind, having the Mind run the show, is the Luciferian rebellion of wanting to leave Love-Christ-Heart behind and create a universe without the 'pesky feeling of the heart' holding it back
    ~ Tobias Lars

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

airaspect (26th September 2013), Delight (24th September 2013), Kalamos (24th September 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (24th September 2013), sheme (24th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast