+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Latest from Project Camelot (Revelations from an EU Official - 23 Sep 2013 Interview)

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: Latest from Project Camelot (Revelations from an EU Official - 23 Sep 2013 Interview)

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Definitely a must read. What I found interesting:
    -The moon being used as a 'soul collector' was brought up. Allegedly it's a 'device' which puts out the white light. Head to it and your mind is wiped and you're back to square 1.
    This is very interesting. There was a thread about this earlier.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eath...-or-not

2. Link to Post #42
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Revelations of 'Off World Contacts' from an Official inside the EU..!

Apologies, didn't realize it had already been posted.
    Last edited by jackovesk; 20th October 2013 at 01:52.

3. Link to Post #43
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Revelations of 'Off World Contacts' from an Official inside the EU..!

Apologies, didn't realize it had already been posted.
    Last edited by jackovesk; 20th October 2013 at 01:52.

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Default Re: Revelations of 'Off World Contacts' from an Official inside the EU..!

Interesting read, though i´m not finished yet. Tried to find a free downloadable copy of the book mentioned:

"Have you heard about Nicholas Montserrat? He wrote a book called ‘The Time Before This’. There is a link."

Does anyone know where to find it?

5. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,589 times in 8,700 posts

I recall this material was posted in a previous thread here and Bill commented on the revolving around Sirius part among other things.

edit : here it is - 3 pages from September

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...013-Interview-

Bill's extensive commentary here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post734484

Edit by Bill: threads merged.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th October 2013 at 18:02.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

fifi (19th October 2013), learninglight (19th October 2013), panopticon (19th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,410 times in 1,719 posts

That was an interesting read. I think he is right about the bleed threw of other dimensions I have seen doubles of people and pets I know come threw from another timeline for the last year or so, it only happens for a split second but it happens frequently, several times a week. What ever time line it is there is a very thin veil between there and here.

Another point in relation to positivity, I have felt a strong desire not entertain any negativity for about the same time frame, I don't want to give time of day to people bitching about other people, I just bluntly tell them I am not interested. I don't watch the six o'clock news or current affairs or any of that negative stuff. I think individuals, family unites and friends whom are positive are having a rub off effect on society. And it's this grass roots affect in random pockets all over the world that TPTW cannot judge or effectively combat. And therefore is such a threat to there plans and the reason for there desperate push of there agenda in part.
    Lastly, people are listening, I used to get the dulled eyed "I've switched of stare" from people when I started talking about the news in the alternative media. This days now people are listening and wanting to know where they can find out more.

I think this D is right, where in for a positive future. So be that positivity.
    Last edited by BMJ; 19th October 2013 at 14:59.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

deridan (19th October 2013), jackovesk (20th October 2013), Rollo (19th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

my two cents worth , think of it this way , we are americans , humans, republicans and democrats we go off world to another planet , set up a city and there is a divide about natural law ... the republicans go to atlantis and the democrats to Lemuria or Mu ... two cites of the same humans from Lyra who are today known as the plejaren , they are the gods of our history , the gods of egypt and south america ... it all goes back to the constellation of Lyra and the eye of god , the ring nebula ... we have common ancestory with them , they feel responsible for us ... Atlantis always peaks my interest ... because they are of the lineage of the plejaren who in old times were called Lyrians ... they are not different ETs atlantis and Lemuria were the same people just different like republicans and democrats , divided on how to govern ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)
    Interesting read, though i´m not finished yet. Tried to find a free downloadable copy of the book mentioned:

"Have you heard about Nicholas Montserrat? He wrote a book called ‘The Time Before This’. There is a link."

The book is about finding very old and advanced technology(more advanced than today's technology) under the ice in the very far north with its guards frizzed to death in a position of sudden, unexpected death.
    Like the victims of Vesuvius. Conclusion, even with all the toys civilization can be wipe out if doesn't care about balance.

Rollo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

Metaphor (19th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Rollo (here)
    Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)

The book is about finding very old and advanced technology(more advanced than today's technology) under the ice in the very far north with its guards frizzed to death in a position of sudden, unexpected death.
    Like the victims of Vesuvius. Conclusion, even with all the toys civilization can be wipe out if doesn't care about balance.

Rollo
    It's easy enough to find on Amazon or wherever. The technology involves a miles-long deepfrozen food store, and the book is also the moving story of a lifetime of rough treatment meted out to its discoverer, who only on his deathbed manages to convince a newsman of the truth of what he saw.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3