+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This person's story can save the planet

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Default This person's story can save the planet

Many people may not be aware of who Miriam Delicado is. She is offering her book free in a PDF download to get her story out.

She is currently involved with trying to get key indigenous tribes of the world together for a great gathering. They all have different parts to play and by sharing their ancient ceremonies (that have been protected for centuries), they can help to restore the balance of the planet.

However, they must be brought together to do this. She is working tirelessly to make this "Great Gathering" work. Our planet depends on it and the travel and costs to do this undertaking are tremendous. She can really use donations and help now as she is about to go into the homestretch to make this happen. She has been doing this work on her own for a long time and needs financial and spiritual support to continue. The obstacles that she has faced are amazing. From getting the Web site for the "Great Gathering" off the ground to the travel expenses. She needs everyones help NOW!!

We as a people must gather together also and begin to share our sustainable living ideas and truly begin to walk the walk that is going to make it possible to live in truth once the change happens. If we as a people don't come together at this time then this shows that we can never come together to live in harmony upon this planet. If we can't then Mother Earth is going to grow weary and a great shift will be taking place. She will be sending many warning signs in this next year to try and wake everyone up. Do know that the forces of darkness will be everywhere to prevent our gathering and the indigenous from coming together.

Please as you read her story and learn about the Great Gathering that must take place search your hearts to see how you can help make it happen.

FREE PDF copy of my book BLue Star Fulfilling Prophecy: http://www.bluestarprophecy.com/free...wnload-format/

You may be familiar with her from the Project Camelot Awake and Aware conference.

She and the work of making the gathering take place need your help NOW!! There is not much time left to make this happen.
    Last edited by Amysenthia; 24th September 2013 at 17:05.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Agape (26th September 2013), Bob (24th September 2013), chocolate (24th September 2013), Debra (26th September 2013), fifi (26th September 2013), Jake (24th September 2013), Jean-Marie (24th September 2013), johnf (22nd October 2013), Kalamos (24th September 2013), Kimberley (24th September 2013), Kristin (24th September 2013), Michelle Marie (25th September 2013), MorningSong (24th September 2013), outerheaven (23rd October 2013), ROMANWKT (22nd October 2013), soleil (24th September 2013), spiritguide (24th September 2013), spiritwind (24th September 2013), WhiteFeather (25th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: This person's story can save the planet

Not even on for one hour and already off 1st page. Darkness at work here is amazing.

Or maybe I just don't know how to post a thread so that it resonates with members here.
    Last edited by Amysenthia; 24th September 2013 at 16:45.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

johnf (22nd October 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

Perhaps this has something to do with your topic not getting the attention you feel it deserves: "If we as a people don't come together to make this happen then this shows that we can never come together to live in harmony upon this planet. If we can't then Mother Earth is going to grow weary and a great shift will be taking place."
    I don't think you can possibly know that whether one event like this comes together or not could determine the fate of the planet, and I imagine most people on this forum would agree with that.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Amysenthia (24th September 2013), johnf (22nd October 2013), Kristin (24th September 2013), Michelle Marie (25th September 2013), Patrikas (24th September 2013), Whiskey_Mystic (24th September 2013), WhiteFeather (25th September 2013), Wind (25th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

I wouldn't dare bring all this information into one place, it would be just too easy for the PTW to eradicate all that ancient knowledge in one fell swoop!
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Amysenthia (24th September 2013), chocolate (24th September 2013), johnf (22nd October 2013), Michelle Marie (25th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Perhaps this has something to do with your topic not getting the attention you feel it deserves: "If we as a people don't come together to make this happen then this shows that we can never come together to live in harmony upon this planet. If we can't then Mother Earth is going to grow weary and a great shift will be taking place."
    I don't think you can possibly know that whether one event like this comes together or not could determine the fate of the planet, and I imagine most people on this forum would agree with that.
    I understand what you are saying. If you read her information or watch the interview you will know that I am not speaking about one event. I am talking about the call for a gathering of people from around the world to begin to come together and bring forth ways of living that will bring our civilization back into harmony with existing on this planet. The indigenous people are needed to be the catalysts for this new beginning and to rebalance the earth. If things continue as they are the earth will need to cleanse itself due to the unbalance.

I am sorry that I perhaps did not represent what I am trying to get across here well. Thank you Onawah for sharing your point of view so that it could be corrected.

All the best to you!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Kiforall (here)
    I wouldn't dare bring all this information into one place, it would be just too easy for the PTW to eradicate all that ancient knowledge in one fell swoop!
    I truly do know what you mean, but at this point in time the gloves are off. We must make it know that it is time to gather and most likely it will be through the internet and word of mouth. We don't have much time left before things tip the wrong way.
    Last edited by Amysenthia; 24th September 2013 at 16:58.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Bob (24th September 2013), johnf (22nd October 2013), Kristin (24th September 2013), Michelle Marie (25th September 2013), skamandar (22nd October 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    If you read her information or watch the interview you will know that I am not speaking about one event. I am talking about the call for a gathering of people from around the world to begin to come together and bring forth ways of living that will bring our civilization back into harmony with existing on this planet. The indigenous people of needed to be the catalysts for this new beginning and to rebalance the earth. If things continue as they are the earth will need to cleanse itself due to the unbalance.

I am sorry that I perhaps did not represent what I am trying to get across here well. Thank you Onawah for sharing your point of view so that it could be corrected.

All the best to you!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Kiforall (here)
    I truly do know what you mean, but at this point in time the gloves are off. We must make it know that it is time to gather and most likely it will be through the internet and word of mouth. We don't have much time left before things tip the wrong way.
    Bravo - I certainly have perceived locally the rallying call of people to come together, i.e. Colorado disaster 2013. To me the rallying if kept coherent, is a model that others can do.

When movements fail it is because, in my opinion, my belief, the rallying point, the key personal icon was removed - i.e. ML King. When movements succeed, it is because people INSIDE have realized the message and felt it is more right, more important than any drama happening "outside".

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

I think on PA we have done it already. [the Gathering]. Few lines here and there do not resonate with me completely, but overall I admit the message is clear.
    Thank you for bringing it up.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

CD7 (24th September 2013), johnf (22nd October 2013), Michelle Marie (25th September 2013), skamandar (22nd October 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

Thanks for rephrasing that, Amysenthia.
    I am familiar with Miriam's work, and greatly respect the indigenous peoples of the world and the work they are doing.
    It helps to be clear, especially when communicating their messages to the rest of the world, as many times, much seems to get lost in the translation.
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

johnf (22nd October 2013), Michelle Marie (25th September 2013), Patrikas (24th September 2013), WhiteFeather (25th September 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Last edited by Camilo; 25th September 2013 at 14:41.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,436 times in 32,921 posts

Not even on for one hour and already off 1st page. Darkness at work here is amazing.
    "Darkness at work here" because no members post on a thread for a whole hour?
    (Amysenthia is talking about the NEW POSTS list. Because it's the new posts that are being listed, threads gradually slip down the list if no new posts are made. So 'popular' threads tend to stay near the top of the list, and are more easily seen. All it takes for a thread to disappear from many people's attention is for there to be no new posts for a day.)
    It may be that many members are already familiar with Miriam's work:The first two of those threads were both in the last three months... although they, too, generated very few posts.

I'm sure that Miriam is doing good work. There's also a LOT of work being done in these areas by thousands of gifted and committed people across the planet. I am privileged to know a small number of them. This work has been going on for very many years now, and there are many people involved, including some who are reading this right now.

(Thank you! You all know who you are. )
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th September 2013 at 19:32.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (26th September 2013), CD7 (24th September 2013), fifi (26th September 2013), johnf (22nd October 2013), Limor Wolf (24th September 2013), Michelle Marie (25th September 2013), nomadguy (25th September 2013), onawah (24th September 2013), Patrikas (24th September 2013), peterspm (24th September 2013), RunningDeer (24th September 2013), WhiteFeather (25th September 2013), Wind (25th September 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    Messiah complex?....paranoia?.....sounds familiar.
    Agree! this also does not feel right to me. Too many versions have come out, almost all have failed with common sense test and gut test. Trust your instincts. Words are deceptive. Some truth some lies equals bait and hook.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

johnf (22nd October 2013), Michelle Marie (25th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

"Darkness at work here" because no members post on a thread for a whole hour?
    (Amysenthia is talking about the NEW POSTS list. Because it's the new posts that are being listed, threads gradually slip down the list if no new posts are made. So 'popular' threads tend to stay near the top of the list, and are more easily seen. All it takes for a thread to disappear from many people's attention is for there to be no new posts for a day.)
    It may be that many members are already familiar with Miriam's work:The first two of those threads were both in the last three months... although they, too, generated very few posts.

I'm sure that Miriam is doing good work. There's also a LOT of work being done in these areas by thousands of gifted and committed people across the planet. I am privileged to know a small number of them. This work has been going on for very many years now, and there are many people involved, including some who are reading this right now.

(Thank you! You all know who you are. )

Thank you for adding to the post Bill. I was saying this statement more tongue in cheek and alluding also to the possibility that maybe I just don't know how to post a good thread to get some attention.

I know that other information had been posted and am saddened that they also did not get much response. I posted this thread today mostly because I just spoke with Miriam and she expressed how desperately she needs funding for her upcoming 6 months of travel to meet with the indigenous and to try and get other projects going. I thought perhaps posting the information on PA would get her some support, however I have the feeling that this may not be the case.

Unfortunately I think that PA has heard just too much of this kind of thing. It reminds of a scenario such as if there is a fire drill where you work everyday, so one day when there truly is a fire and the alarm is pulled no one pays attention because they think that it is just a drill.

It is true that there is good work being done by many but I have not heard anyone making an effort to get people to start to come together and form a gathering. This is one such effort and if others are trying too all the better. It is time that we start to organize or we can not do what needs to be done for this planet. We don't have much time left!!!
    Last edited by Amysenthia; 24th September 2013 at 20:22.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2013), johnf (22nd October 2013), Michelle Marie (25th September 2013), WhiteFeather (25th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    Messiah complex?....paranoia?.....sounds familiar.
    Agree! this also does not feel right to me. Too many versions have come out, almost all have failed with common sense test and gut test. Trust your instincts. Words are deceptive. Some truth some lies equals bait and hook.
    What?? What?? Familiar in what way.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

25. Link to Post #14
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

With respect there has been gatherings, drunvalo melchizedek and quite a few others have attended and promoted these.

Like you I have been a little disappointed at the lack of response when I posted information on http://www.glcoherence.org/

Global Coherence Initiative regular world wide meditations. They are scientific but using the knowledge of Heart Maths.
    They can measure scientifically the effects of these meditations.

Gregg Braden has done an enormous amount to promote the teachings of indigenous tribes.

The list of people out there "Saving The World" is long.

Wishing you well Amysenthia

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Amysenthia (24th September 2013), Bubu (25th September 2013), johnf (22nd October 2013), lastlegs (24th September 2013), Michelle Marie (25th September 2013), onawah (25th September 2013), Operator (26th September 2013), Rich (30th September 2013), WhiteFeather (25th September 2013), Wind (25th September 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Alien abduction channeled message very very familiar.

Thank you for your sincere efforts to aid in humanities evolution. But lets face the fact that everyone of us are coned once in a while or perhaps too often.

Ancient ceremonies? protected? I doubt if there is anything there.

"We as a people must gather together also and begin to share our sustainable living ideas and truly begin to walk the walk that is going to make it possible to live in truth once the change happens"

Yes of course. But gather together in the context of doing a common goal for a common cause not come together physically. We are not going to party or have an ethnic dance show down.

I would love to see the world come together, my previous posts attest to it. But not this way. I simply feel it's a con. Sorry opinion differs. Why not learn from the indigenous and share it over the internet instead of sharing the effort to bring the indigenous to come together physically. Does not feel right.

I love ancient/indigenous knowledge I am in the process of compiling lost knowledge on herbal medicine and health related matters.

some truth: indigenous/ancient knowledge is important
    some lie: let's bring them together physically so they can perform their ceremonies
    some truth instead: let's learn from them.
    Last edited by Bubu; 25th September 2013 at 01:07.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

johnf (22nd October 2013), Michelle Marie (25th September 2013), skamandar (22nd October 2013)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Yep Miriam is a very special person indeed. Great to have her on our team. A much needed tool to have in the proverbial shed. Good friend of The Hopi Tribe and The Elders. Love this woman deeply.

Bill and Kerry are friends of hers as well.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Hi Amysenthia,

How do we donate to Miriam Delicado's effort?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to fifi For This Post:

johnf (22nd October 2013)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

I just thought that I would share with everyone Miriam's latest update as of October 7th. She seems to know more than what she is letting out. This is on the homepage of her website:
    "SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
    Oct 7th: In the next two months a public figure will be exposed and the truth will come out regarding the lies they have sold to the public. It will be a well known political or spiritual leader. Watch for this because the effect of them being exposed will help to restore balance in this world. (No... I dont know who it is just that it will be a very well known public figure.)"
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

outerheaven (23rd October 2013), skamandar (22nd October 2013)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

I have followed Miriam consistently over the years since I first saw
    her Camelot videos. I don't follow people just because they are experiencers or spokes people for ET's.
    There was a time when I was fairly obsessed with experiencers, and I settled into a pattern where I quickly lose interest in any who don't carry a message beyond the alien phenomenon.
    There has always been a stronger interest in unity, and co-existing with the planet in any message I consistently maintain interest in.
    Miriam is somebody who has really rolled up their sleeves, and worked to help preserve the health of the ecosystem, this kind of work is also the main focus of many indigenous people.
    The preserved knowledge being held by indigenous groups is not something that will be available until we stop actively trying to own and control the land and each other.

The majority of mankind has a choice to look at it's own actions and realize that natural law does exist , and we are not following it, and that as a group we are willing to change.
    In the case of the Hopi and Miriam she has pointed out over and over that the actual truth has not been released.
    The stuff that is printed and talked about as Hopi prophecy is a very small fraction of what just that group knows.
    That is just one group, and one body of records that have been kept through the various stages of creation on this planet.
    In my mind the great gathering is an opportunity to come together with a massive change of heart and mind.
    The release of real knowledge is something that will not happen till after that.

jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Robin (22nd October 2013), skamandar (22nd October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread