+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fukushima breaking news, the Orchestrators OF THE COVER UP

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

Default Fukushima breaking news, the Orchestrators OF THE COVER UP

Talk about synchronicities, I'd just posted a thread about this.

Fukushima breaking news, the Orchestrators of the PACIFIC GENOCIDE / PLUMEGATE COME OUT

Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Art (27th September 2013), earthadvocate (26th September 2013), ghostrider (27th September 2013), jjjones (26th September 2013), Magneticman (27th September 2013), Richard S. (28th September 2013), RunningDeer (27th September 2013), spiritguide (27th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member earthadvocate's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Fukushima breaking news, the Orchestrators OF THE COVER UP

He is right, more and more people are diagnosed with cancer, I see it every day in my job.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to earthadvocate For This Post:

Magneticman (27th September 2013), RunningDeer (27th September 2013), spiritguide (27th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by earthadvocate (here)
    He is right, more and more people are diagnosed with cancer, I see it every day in my job.
    where, what cancer and how many.

this statement is a logical fallacy, appeal to emotion.

Lets use Logic people, this is a highly manipulated topic.

in many, many ways.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Chip (27th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (27th September 2013), Jean-Marie (27th September 2013), sigma6 (28th September 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (28th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by earthadvocate (here)
    where, what cancer and how many.

this statement is a logical fallacy, appeal to emotion.

Lets use Logic people, this is a highly manipulated topic.

in many, many ways.
    More people get cancer due to the food that they eat and lack of exercise I don't think that Fukushima is to blame here.
    Breathe in the air

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

Chip (27th September 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (28th September 2013), TargeT (27th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

This just popped up. I'm listening to it now. UPDATE: Hummm...the rest of the story. Next vid up from Alex Jones. It's a promo even though Alex claims synchronicity. See below for 2nd video. As for myself, I'll skip both.

Nuclear Iodine: Doctor Reveals Fukushima Intel

Published on Sep 26, 2013

in a special overdrive segment, Alex takes an in-depth look at the way our bodies react to radioactive fallout from the Fukushima meltdown with Dr. Edward Group, an expert in heavy metal detox and other detox protocols and creator of GlobalHealingCenter.com. 
http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/

Survival Shield® is the Infowars Life brand of standardized nano-colloidal nascent iodine. It is manufactured with a unique transformative bio-elemental matrix using a revolutionary process to make it gentler on your digestive system than other iodine supplements. http://www.infowarsshop.com/Survival-...

Intended for human and animal use as a daily, dietary supplement, the nascent iodine in Survival Shield® is an important part of sound metabolic, cardiovascular, liver, bone and CNS health. Iodine is the mineral basis of the HPT (Hypothalamus--Pituitary--Thyroid) Axis, and many believe that the HPT Axis is the underlying basis of the HPA (Hypothalamus--Pituitary--Adrenal) Axis. Proper thyroid and endocrine function are absolutely necessary for the body to perform at the peak of health.

Radiation Levels Have Increased in North America

Published on Sep 26, 2013

What is Survival Shield®?
Survival Shield® is the Infowars Life brand of standardized nano-colloidal nascent iodine....
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th September 2013 at 01:49.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Magneticman (27th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member earthadvocate's Avatar
    Thanks

I think people are eating healthier because they are becoming a lot more aware of food choices. I live in a rural area and a lot of people have gardens. I have worked in home care as a visiting nurse for the last 8 yrs and I have noticed a definite increase in cancers in the last 2 years. This is my personal experience which is shared by my co workers. If you know people in medical professions they are the one you should ask.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to earthadvocate For This Post:

Magneticman (27th September 2013), RunningDeer (27th September 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

Regardless of proof of cancer or whether hyperthyroidism in children has risen in California, I think people are rightly angry at the fact that the NRC were well aware that there was a risk to health from the plumes that carried to the West coast as can be seen from the FOI documents.
    At the time warnings could have been put in place to stay out of the rain, especially women in early pregnancy.
    But it's just another symptom of the Nanny states we live in, they decide what information we can handle and when.

I don't think iodine tablets are going to do any good now, it's like closing the stable door when the horse has bolted.
    Maybe if people had been given the information necessary at the time of the accident they could have taken the advised supplements.
    I don't think the true reality of this fallout will become apparent for a while, by which time the amount of possible causes will be many.
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

cursichella1 (27th September 2013), Magneticman (27th September 2013), RunningDeer (27th September 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

At the end of the day, all this falls in the lap of Rockefeller Crime Syndicate,
    And there is no possible scientific way to show some fallout from the other side of the planet is the cause of cancer
    ridiculous in the US given all the crap this is happening there as we speak... that is pathetic

Japanese survived having an atomic bomb dump 10,000 times more radiation then what is leaking out of Fukishima due to
    what Rothschild, Zionist agents did in Japan's ongoing Bankster War in the first place...

It sounds unbelievably hypocritical to hear Americans whine
    about a "plume" of radio-active fall out, sorry. I am finding it very difficult to sympathize
    with anything that is happening in America, unless it is real whistle blowers targeting the
    real enemy, Government, Rockefellers, their corporations, the News media, etc.
    Those people have my sympathy, this sounds like pure bunk.

if Americans want to do something about it, join the coalition that is holding the Rockefeller Death Machine to account.
    Support Benjamin Fulford, spread the news on the Keenan liens against the Fed, expose the Rockefeller conspiracy in Japan in the first place! Support people like G Edward Griffith, there's a ton of decent upstanding doers, that all you have to do is buy their book! and start educating yourself...
    Expose the government, why wait till you they are breaking down your door in the middle of the night. For it will surely come at this rate...
    ...pathetic.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

conk (4th October 2013), seko (28th September 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (28th September 2013), TargeT (28th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread