+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coming Soon to You - Massive DNA Destruction

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Default Coming Soon to You - Massive DNA Destruction

Hi Avalonians and visitors,

Here is a Rense link that tell XRay in airports, and other rays may get to damage our DNA.

Quote Mainstream Doctors Fritz-Albert Popp and Bruce Lipton both tell us that our DNA appears to be the vital link between our physicality and spirituality.
    http://www.rense.com/general92/coming.htm

All my blessings.

Deega

2. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Re: Coming Soon to You - Massive DNA Destruction

Deega,

Many Thanks for that. That is an extremley useful link..

Best Regards

Irish.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote our DNA appears to be the vital link between our physicality and spirituality.
    So... lemme play devil's advocate here.

Does this mean that if we diddle with an oyster's DNA we can 'force' it to have a soul?

or perhaps, turn the question upside down:

If we diddle with human DNA until we turn into oysters, will we still have a soul?

God help oysters!
    Fred

I guess where I am getting confused is that I have always thought that:
    a) Form follows function, and
    b) Function follows intent.

Maybe I missed a memo?
    Last edited by Fredkc; 3rd October 2010 at 19:12.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)

Does this mean that if we diddle with an oyster's DNA we can 'force' it to have a soul?

If we diddle with human DNA until we turn into oysters, will we still have a soul?

God help oysters!
    Fred

Maybe I missed a memo?
    Thanks Fred,

Humor is great!, but when things get to you (and your family), it may be different...!

We want technology but we don't want to have the side effects that comes with it...!, and this time around, how do people be protected....?

All my blessings.

Deega

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Deega;

I understand quite well. In fact, I don't want any of this crap used in airline terminals, or anywhere else!

I have not been on an airplane since 9/11, and have no plans to ever fly again!
    And that comes from the son of a pilot/test pilot. I have logged more air miles than most (flown to roughly 45 of our 50 states, Canada, and 5 continents, in my life). It isn't the terrorists that bother me, it's just that I refuse to submit to this crap.

But...
    There is just something in my basic make-up (please don't suggest DNA ) that rebels whenever I see the notion that our "spirituality" is the product of our DNA. Maybe I'm just badly wired.
    Fred

Came back to suggest:
    Suppose people "protected themselves" by simply refusing to step on an airplane until all this invasive, belittling, perverse garbage was dismantled?
    I guess it's the political rebel in me, that wants to take the populist approach.
    Last edited by Fredkc; 3rd October 2010 at 19:53.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Deega;

I understand quite well. In fact, I don't want any of this crap used in airline terminals, or anywhere else!

And that comes from the son of a pilot/test pilot. I have logged more air miles than most (flown to roughly 45 of our 50 states, Canada, and 5 continents, in my life). It isn't the terrorists that bother me, it's just that I refuse to submit to this crap.

But...
    There is just something in my basic make-up (please don't suggest DNA ) that rebels whenever I see the notion that our "spirituality" is the product of our DNA. Maybe I'm just badly wired.
    Fred
    Thanks Fred, I love your rationale on this!

If you allow, may it be that it's the other way around, DNA is at the source of our spirituality....?

All my blessings.

Deega

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

God help oysters!
    Fred

Maybe I missed a memo?
    Heya Fred,

The word 'soul' is just an 'attempt' to explain by 'us' the level of consciousness between 'humans' and other 'life forms'. Basically everything has the 'same spirit essence' at different levels of consciousness, with the 'human soul' being the smallest fragment of 'self-awareness, God conscience'.

Hope this helps,

Dan ~
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Well the reading was interesting and I do believe that the Xrays at airpots are both unnecessary and probably unhealthy, but I also believe that consciousness is the cause of all what we call "matter". That the DNA alone would be the buildup for the possibility of consciousness just does not make to much sense to me.

MfG

Martin

9. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Came back to suggest:
    Suppose people "protected themselves" by simply refusing to step on an airplane until all this invasive, belittling, perverse garbage was dismantled?
    I guess it's the political rebel in me, that wants to take the populist approach.
    Fred
    Fred,
    This is an excellent idea. I would venture to guess if one could somehow mount a global campaign to this effect it wouldn't take more than a month.... two at the most, to cause an effect.

On the debate of DNA v. Soul:

The evidence will show DNA has nothing to do with Soul. The millions of miles of DNA strands that permeate our bodies within the structure of our cells, act as an antenna for the reception of electromagnetic frequencies.

The totality of material structure, within this particular three dimensional reality, is nothing more than the combined effect of ALL electromagnetic frequency. All matter (all structure) is nothing more than electromagnetic frequencies solidifying into the density of three dimensional matter. The evidence for this conclusion lies in the fact that every elemental atom known to man broadcasts it's own particular electromagnetic frequency.

The evidence will additionally show that our ability to communicate with our 'higher self' (A.K.A., our soul) is through the pituitary gland. Which, in the case of most of our fellow human beings has been 'calcified' into a state of disrepair.

Additionally, there is no verifiable evidence suggesting we humans are on the cusp of a DNA ascension. This is simply bull sh*t being fed to Humanity through the process of 'mental telepathy'.

The evidence will show certain species of extraterrestrial entities communicate through the process of 'mental telepathy'. (A.K.A., 'channeling', 'prophecy', 'clairvoyants', 'oracles', etc.) The evidence also indicates these same extraterrestrial entities are (and have always been) in control of the social structure of humanity.

Think about it....

If one were in the 'business' of controlling the Mass of Humanity, it would be done through the path of frequency manipulation.

Is there any evidence of that???? (it's a rhetorical question)

They are very clever at what they do....

Update

Additional evidence to the conclusion that DNA is an antenna:

http://www.introductiontorife.com/re...0-%20Boehm.pdf
    Last edited by observer; 4th October 2010 at 16:30. Reason: add update

10. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Martin (here)
    Well the reading was interesting and I do believe that the Xrays at airpots are both unnecessary and probably unhealthy, but I also believe that consciousness is the cause of all what we call "matter". That the DNA alone would be the buildup for the possibility of consciousness just does not make to much sense to me.

MfG

Martin
    Martin..it's just the untapped potential of our DNA that enthrals me..and more importantly it doesn't matter if it's a kind of Darwinesque surge or a more Spiritual kind of thrust..but one way or another I feel that we're all on the brink right now...I have no proof; I just feel it in my bones; and I bet that you do too!

Rimbaud

11. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

At times I’ve thought of DNA as the ultimate puzzle and once humanity is able to solve that puzzle then we can really begin to transition into advancing, its not all physical or all spiritual, we have to use our heads and our souls together, I like the idea of a puzzle you have to solve to move forward.
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

12. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

I think that DNA is just cogs in the machine of our chemical distillery based meat suit bodies - just like all the other parts.

DNA can take damage just like any other body component, and just like any other body component it can be healed.

I think DNA and anything about it (like upgrading it, adding strands - lol) is used as a fear hook to wind up people who like to read about DNA in the context of "ascension" and other "new age" ideas.

That doesn't mean I think the airport scanners are good and ok - they are not. But the if I had to go through one, the last thing that would be concerning me is my DNA.

John..

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

This brought to my mind something I'd read in the bible (Sunday school, maybe?) - that I think was attributed to Paul

It said something, like if you have the spirit within you, then you can drink poison and will have no affect on you.

This is totally paraphrased.

So, maybe they can try and alter your DNA, or poison you, but it is really the (your) mind that has the last say.

Anyway, I'll look it up properly after I've sifted through all the interesting stuff that's gone up lately -and put the tomato plants in, and swept the floor and done the dishes and taken the dog for a walk and bought some sour cream from the shop across the road because I forgot to do it yesterday and you cannot have tacos without sour cream.

I'm late...I'm late.....

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Deega;

There is just something in my basic make-up (please don't suggest DNA ) that rebels whenever I see the notion that our "spirituality" is the product of our DNA. Maybe I'm just badly wired. Fred
    Well, if you're badly wired, then so am I because I agree with you absolutely on this.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

15. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I haven't done the new airport scanners. but on the same subject several major dept stores in my major southwestern city have new scanners at their entrance/exits. instead of the scanners being beige plastic and about six feet high by 2 feet wide and 3 inches deep they are now CLEAR PLASTIC SAME WIDTH AND HEIGHT BUT 1 INCH THICK !!! a lady in front of me bought a bunch of inexpensive jewelry and the cashier said to the customer as she was de magnetizing the card each piece was attached too (rubbing it on a small surface by her cash register) She said if the alarm goes off just keep going some of the older security tags on items like these aren't working well with our new system. The alarm went off and the cashier (her register is 15 feet from the door,security scanner) spoke up to the lady customer "just keep going like I said, that jewelry has some of the old security tags)" Here is where it gets REALLY CREEPY there were RED 1/8 th inch "BEAMS" flashing in this heavy duty acrylic plastic running horizontally about every 9 inches or so the full height of the device no wires or anything visable in it. I was shocked. I said to the cashier "wow those are really pretty much better than the old dirty beige ones". ( I sounded silly but she was early 20's and didn't notice it) ..She said " They work alot better too, people can't get away with lining their pockets with aluminum foil and stealing any more, all the big stores in the mall have them now" My question is this . Does anyone else have these in their dept stores where they live ??? How do these scanners work ? They are truely space age looking TOTALLY CLEAR AND THICK JUST LIKE BANK TELLER WINDOWS. and when they go off the red "beams" and the noise is a shock. It isn't that the noise is extremely loud it's more the pitch and rythym.

PS the red beams are confined in the plastic they don't come out at you.. just wanted to make that clear (pun)
    Last edited by Ethereal Blue Being; 6th October 2010 at 01:55. Reason: added ps statement

16. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

As I previously stated in my comment #9, the attack on our DNA with weapons the likes of x-ray body scanners is ALL about controlling the collective reality.

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    On the debate of DNA v. Soul:....

....If one were in the 'business' of controlling the Mass of Humanity, it would be done through the path of frequency manipulation.

Is there any evidence of that???? (it's a rhetorical question)....
    For further evidence of what I'm talking about listen to this David Icke interview. Push the timer over to 2 minutes and 50 seconds, and listen through to 6 minutes for David's understanding of the facts:

David Icke: 'Human Race, Get Off Your Knees!' - Alex Jones TV 3/5 -

They are very clever at what they do....
    Last edited by observer; 7th October 2010 at 00:03.

+ Reply to Thread