Thread: Need Avalon's healing energy

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Default Re: Need Avalon's healing energy

Right now I'm okay. This happened yesterday as well (getting a several hours of no headaches until later at night):
    first one woke me up at 5am
    2nd one around 9am
    3rd around 11:30
    4th around 2pm
    (okay for hours then)
    5th around 11 (I think) at night

Today I've already had 5, so tonight will be interesting.

To answer your husbands question, I'm feeling ok right now (other than physically beat up/tired/exhausted) but yes it would creep around my jaw and parts of my cheek. Imagine splaying your hands and placing it on my ear. Where your fingers run is kinda where the pain is located, however it shifts. Generally it's just the eye that hurts (or behind it or above it). All yesterday it was the right eye and 1 of the times today it was the left.

I'll have to get back to you regarding what time of the day I was born.

Thank you all, seriously. I'm kinda embarrassed about this but I have to try every tool in my toolbox to fix myself. Doctors have a long history of giving me expensive drugs with horrible side effects. You guys/gals have always been good to me.

I'll clean up the OP later.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Caren (27th September 2013), Christine (27th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (27th September 2013), Flash (28th September 2013), ghostrider (28th September 2013), Ivanhoe (28th September 2013), Jake (27th September 2013), Magneticman (27th September 2013), Melinda (27th September 2013), Realeyes (28th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Sierra (28th September 2013), soleil (28th September 2013), Team Zen (28th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Brother, I shall see to the replanting area. And the health of the garden. You know to what I refer... Stay strong.

Jake.
    Thanks Jake, can you explain so I can join?
    Nevermind, I just got it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Hope you feel better soon.....sending good vibes to clear it all.....
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Camilo (28th September 2013), Caren (27th September 2013), Christine (27th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (27th September 2013), Melinda (27th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Hi Strat,

This sucks!! I'm so sorry to hear about the pain you are enduring. I personally feel that since just before the equinox (Sept 21) the energies have really amped up. For me when this happens my symptoms often intensify as my nervous system struggles to process the high levels of energy.

I know your diet is great and I assume you must be drinking loads of water (this helps a lot). One other thing I can think of is that high energies often trigger inner child issues which can manifest physically. Have you tried connecting and dialoguing with your inner child? (I know super hard to even think about when you feel like crap...but see what you can do).

Sending you love and healing energy Strat. PM if you feel like asking anything about inner child dialogues.

LOVE xx

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Camilo (28th September 2013), Caren (27th September 2013), Christine (27th September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (27th September 2013), Flash (28th September 2013), Magneticman (27th September 2013), Melinda (27th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), Team Zen (28th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Knowrainknowrainbows!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,527 times in 252 posts

Healing energy and peace-filled intentions for you ...
    KRKR

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Knowrainknowrainbows! For This Post:

Camilo (28th September 2013), Caren (27th September 2013), Christine (27th September 2013), Magneticman (27th September 2013), Melinda (27th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Nonin (here)
    Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Brother, I shall see to the replanting area. And the health of the garden. You know to what I refer... Stay strong.

Jake.
    Thanks Jake, can you explain so I can join?
    Nevermind, I just got it.
    That's very much between Jake, myself and one other person. Jake and I don't actually have anything to do with it so don't worry your not being excluded. Please leave this alone.

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    One other thing I can think of is that high energies often trigger inner child issues which can manifest physically.
    This is actually my main theory as to why I have health problems. I'll PM you later.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Christine (27th September 2013), enfoldedblue (27th September 2013), Flash (28th September 2013), Jake (28th September 2013), Magneticman (27th September 2013), Melinda (27th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), soleil (28th September 2013), william r sanford72 (28th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Have they checked for tumor or aneurism?
    You need a MRI scan to see if blockage in a vessel is building pressure and therefore pain.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Kindling (27th September 2013), Magneticman (27th September 2013), Melinda (27th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), superconsciousness (27th September 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

Strat, The headache is the symptom of the problem. The source of the problem could be an internal
    or external. What i mean about internal is, something wrong inside the body itself. Feel your glands
    in your neck right under your jaw. Do they feel sore or swollen? Feel your glands in your arm pits.
    Do they feel sore or swollen? Do you still have your wisdom teeth? It's like working on a car Strat
    observation is the key to diagnosis. Give your body the once over from top to bottom. What I mean
    by external is, Molds and allergies can also cause headaches. There is one treatment that im aware
    of that has helped people who suffer from severe migraines

Researchers at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts have developed a new treatment for cluster headaches based on the famous psychedelic drug lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) but without the hallucinogenic effects. The drug BOL-148 was designed more than 50 years ago as a placebo substitute for LSD and, in very limited clinical trials, appears to have a considerable positive effect on cluster headaches with only minor side effects.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chemical structure of LSD. Source: Acdx/Wikipedia. Cluster headaches are extremely painful headaches that occur in intermittent cycles with periods of remission in between. A sufferer could experience several debilitating headaches a day every day for weeks or a few months followed by periods without any headaches at all. These remission periods can last for months, but some patients are headache free for less than a month per year.

Cluster headaches are extremely difficult to treat, but some patients experienced some relief while using LSD or psilocybin and brought this to the attention of their doctors. Both drugs are highly controlled substances that cannot be legally consumed except under extremely rare circumstances. BOL-148 is chemically very similar to LSD but is not a controlled substance. Researchers at Harvard obtained permission from the FDA for an extremely limited clinical trial using BOL-148.

Five patients suffering from cluster headaches that didn't respond to any other treatments were given three doses of BOL-148 over the course of about ten days. The patients all saw dramatic improvement of their headache symptoms over the course of the next sixteen weeks while experiencing only mild side effects such as lightheadedness and those only for brief periods of time. Remission periods were also extended in the patients given the test drugs.

Clearly this was an extremely small sample and it did not include any control group for comparison, but researchers hope to use these results to obtain funding for more extensive studies following more established scientific procedures. A new company, Entheogencorp, has been formed by Harvard professor John Halpern to manage further studies and, hopefully, commercialize the use of BOL-148 to treat cluster headaches.

TFOT has previously reported on other neurological research including a USC study examining the communication between different parts of the brain, how brain scans might influence marketing efforts in the future, how memories are encoded into our brains, and a study proposing that brains see color instead of eyes.
    http://www.entheogencorp.com/

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Caren (27th September 2013), Christine (27th September 2013), Flash (28th September 2013), Magneticman (27th September 2013), Melinda (27th September 2013), Realeyes (28th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Sierra (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Dear Strat,
    when my eldest son was young he had frequent cluster headaches. It was awful watching him suffer - terrible pain until he would vomit, then it would subside. When he was 12 he started junior high at a new school and the headaches stopped all together. Turns out his elementary school was full of mold which he is sensitive to.
    I will keep you in my prayers and hope you get some much needed relief shortly.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Caren For This Post:

Christine (27th September 2013), jagman (27th September 2013), Magneticman (27th September 2013), Melinda (27th September 2013), Realeyes (28th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Sierra (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), ulli (27th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Dear Strat,

You are not injecting negativity... you are asking for help. Both are very different from each other. If you think about it this way you would realize that Avalon is populated with healers whose mission it is to heal so when a person cries out in pain something very deep and essential responds.

I will work with you... I have suffered cluster headaches myself, not as bad as yours but ones lasting for three or four days at worse, so I do know to some degree what it is like. Hanging on by a thread and wishing to just pass out, waiting for oblivion. I have had some serious processing on the physcic level and at this time all is calmed down. I may know what to look for.

Before advice I would ask a couple of questions. Do you have mercury fillings? Have you had a root canal? Are you able to get to a Biological dentist who can test to see if any major meridians are being blocked. Also if you have had a root canal of poor dentistry or mercury filling they can all lead to severe headaches.

I will send or post some material for you to look at, it may resonate.

One thing which may be small but necessary for you to look at and change. Your Avatar, the guy standing there with the toxic gasoline nossle pointed to his head. On one hand you are telegraphing your problem and on the other you are reinforcing it. I look at the Avatar and want to hug you and at the same time the subliminal message is "I would really like to check out." Keep the big smile and get rid of the bullet to the head signature. It will help.

Fondly,
    Christine

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Doing ok at the moment: I'm gonna wait till tomorrow for hospital. I am terrified of that place I'll explain another time.

Thanks for the positive energy and advice. I'm going to reply to you guys individually when I am well rested. I've tried everything posted except the water pick idea. I've been dealing with this for 11 years but they've never hit this frequently with this intensity.

I'm sorry for injecting this negativity but I mean it's reached that point.

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,608 times in 178 posts

I know this sounds crazy, but low does of P. cubensis mushrooms have been proven to stop cluster headaches. You will have to do some research but I believe low does taken every 2-3 months has gotten rid of cluster headaches almost completely for most people. Do a search on google or utube. Obviously be careful, these are "magic" mushrooms and I am not condoning the use. But they are used for this reason. Please do research before entertaining the idea. I have even see this on tv, so this isnt some internet bs. It was a msnbc or discovery channel thing on a guy who has to grow his own to beat his headaches. Growing them are pretty easy. They should NEVER be used for recreational use. Its a medicine in this context.

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -wishy
    Last edited by dpwishy; 27th September 2013 at 22:52.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

Caren (27th September 2013), Christine (27th September 2013), jagman (27th September 2013), Magneticman (27th September 2013), Melinda (27th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Sierra (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), ulli (27th September 2013)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Kindling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Have they checked for tumor or aneurism?
    You need a MRI scan to see if blockage in a vessel is building pressure and therefore pain.
    Maybe you should see a neurologist if you haven't already Strat. The MRI sounds like a great idea. Sending healing thoughts your way!

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kindling For This Post:

Caren (27th September 2013), jagman (27th September 2013), Magneticman (27th September 2013), Melinda (27th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), ulli (27th September 2013)

24. Link to Post #33
    Australia Avalon Member Magneticman's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Strat,

Go get some magnets out of the back of old speakers or anywhere that you can find them and strap them to the back of your neck. You can only put them on one way or the other 50/50 chance of getting it right;-)) You will know. The idea is to relax the arteries into the brain. Sounds like they are constricting and causing headaches... Brother, Jake is onto it as well. Tend to the garden my man..

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Magneticman For This Post:

Caren (28th September 2013), Christine (27th September 2013), jagman (27th September 2013), Melinda (27th September 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (28th September 2013), Realeyes (28th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), ulli (27th September 2013)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

You have some great advice in the above reply's and great healing energy and intent with them!

Hello Strat believe me your not injecting any negativity here, we can all handle it m8. In fact focus it here, those that can will absorb it and or transmute it for you ok!
    Focus on the message called pain, focus it out of your mind or rather focus on your higher self and leave the pain below/outside.

I my self suffer from many spinal, neck and rib problems some of which if aggravated are pure pain, I have taught myself to get inside some of my pains and have found they contain many levels of sensations like flavours, I then concentrate on the parts that don't feel so bad, you can even find some parts that are actually nice

I'm directing and instructing my Love and steams of soothing, healing energies to you as I am to the whole of Avalon and Earth.

One bit of advice I give to you friend is 'Stop pushing Petrol Pump Handles into the side of ya head

Love, Light and some good refreshing sleep to you Strat
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Caren (28th September 2013), Christine (27th September 2013), jagman (27th September 2013), Magneticman (29th September 2013), Melinda (27th September 2013), Realeyes (28th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Sierra (28th September 2013), soleil (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), ulli (27th September 2013)

28. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

You're in our prayers Strat

m

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Caren (28th September 2013), Christine (27th September 2013), jagman (27th September 2013), Magneticman (29th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Sierra (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (28th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,473 times in 465 posts

Strat
    I read your story and have known it for a while. I have to say that I think and pray about you often.
    When this latest came up I was really saddened. I wish there was something I could do to ease your suffer.
    All I can say is know that you are loved.
    I will commit all of my morning meditations to your healing.
    For those who would like to join me I begin at 0600 PST which is 1300 UTC/GMT. Lets send him some love and healing.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

Caren (28th September 2013), Christine (27th September 2013), jagman (27th September 2013), Magneticman (29th September 2013), Realeyes (28th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Sierra (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (28th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

You were born with several planets that indicate this type of suffering. And there is a way out, by using this knowledge.

Mars is the planet that rules the head, so that is the first thing I look at ..where was your Mars? In the sign of Virgo, which governs health, and work. Mars in Virgo people are workaholics, and perfectionistic, they keep finding more and more flaws and don't stop until they get it right. Get worried if they haven't got a demanding work situation to pour themselves into.
    Mars was also n your 12 th house...which governs sleep, dreams, hidden secluded places. This means these people often suffer nightmares...their wars are fought in their sleep, also get woken up by headaches, and battles would happen in the inner dimensions. On top of being a peaceloving Libra this can really wreak hook on your insides. Also means that entities might have attached themselves to you, and a good shaman can help you with that.

Then I saw Chiron, the wounded healer, opposite your natal Uranus.
    So I went and googled what the Chiron specialists had to say about this, and thought this was quite interesting, so I put the whole quote. Sometimes reading this stuff already opens internal blockages. Just read with an open mind. A lot of physical symptoms start with worried thinking patterns and stress. Lack of relaxation...typical Mars Virgo syndrome.

Here is the Chiron Uranus opposition analysis:

Chiron forms a challenging aspect with Uranus. The wounded healer clashes with the forward thinking rebel who is a proponent of change. You may experience wounding that has to do with issues of the devastation wrought by modern technology or with illnesses that effect the nervous system, meridians, or subtle electro-magnetic energy fields of the human body. Iridology, reiki, acupuncture, and cranio-sacral therapy are some examples of the kinds of subtle-energy healing techniques that may be part of your wounding/healing journey. There may be a wound having to do with an extreme sensitivity to the collective unconscious of humanity and the ideals or thought forms that affect it. This can cause you to be swept away by the tides of social, political, or esoteric movements that promise freedom from certain types of restrictions but often just usher in a new form of enslavement. There may be an attitude of indiscriminate rebellion that leads to a perception of all forms of authority as a threat to freedom. This results in a resistance to the voice of one's own inner authority, and mistaking its promptings towards inner change and growth (which could be painful) for demands for conformity. If this inner voice is betrayed, then you ironically do end up selling out and joining the ranks of the order of the day, new and exciting as they may be. Through dealing with the pain caused by these experiences, you come to learn on a profound level that the only change that leads to freedom is a deep internal change involving one's own thought patterns, for they are the root of the behavioral and emotional habits that unnecessarily limit you. The challenge is to learn to see that both the need for healing and the need for freedom exist within you, and that not only are they not mutually exclusive, the one need cannot be met without fulfilling the other! It's up to you to resolve this paradox. Your ability to do this may enable you to serve as a healer/mentor to others who struggle with similar issues.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Caren (28th September 2013), Christine (27th September 2013), jagman (27th September 2013), Magneticman (29th September 2013), Realeyes (28th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Sierra (28th September 2013), soleil (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (28th September 2013)

34. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

I will be joining Chipsam... and I forgot to add to my above post, most importantly Strat you are loved.

35. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Feel for you brother, sending healing , everyone I know has headaches and upset tummys this week , somethings in the air ... feel better ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Caren (28th September 2013), Magneticman (29th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (28th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

37. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Sorry to hear that Strat. Sending healing energies your way with the best intention for a prompt recovery.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Caren (28th September 2013), Magneticman (29th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (28th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast