+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Need Avalon's healing energy

1. Link to Post #41
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

Default Re: Need Avalon's healing energy

Hey Strat, hope your doing better. I suffered from migraines since I was a kid and had been dealing with headaches about 3-4 times a week for the last 10 years. When i was a teenager i had such a bad migraine that i fainted and they thought i had meningitis, had to get the lumbar puncture. In recent years they got worse and a few months ago i had a headache for 10 days straight. I went to the doctor and was told to go to a pain managment clinic.
    Anyway, you are also describing the racing heart, losing weight and headaches that comes with an over active thyroid. I was diagnosed with this when I described all of this to my dr. Other symptoms include increased apitite, hand and body tremors. I might be a good idea to rule this out. Since I have been diagnosed I now never get headaches! After having migraines and headaches all of my life.

Sending you good vibes
    You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy. Desiderata - Max Ehrman

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Poly Hedra For This Post:

Camilo (28th September 2013), Caren (28th September 2013), Christine (28th September 2013), Debra (28th September 2013), Realeyes (28th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Sierra (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (28th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

I used to get head tremors. It's some toxicity in the brain. This is what i have done to get rid of them ..i used to get really horrible nauseating migraines too. I got rid of them.

First, i purchased the mps far infrared rainbow from Dr. Hildegarde Staninger..and slept under this far infrared machine nightly. It will help with pain and shaking.

Then i started taking things to detox pathogens from my body and brain...I rubbed clove oil rubbed on my gums and i took a little clove oil in empty gelatin capsules internally.

Some of the viruses and pathogens causing this could be coming from under the gums according to Dr. Hulda clark's book "cure for all diseases". I brush my teeth with salts and baking soda to clean any bacteria that could be going into the brain.

Then, egg lecithin is very very important! It will coat the nerves in your brain to stop the brain firing that is enhancing the shaking. Important...not to take soy. I get mine from vitamin shop..the Country Life brand.

I also drink shots of Dr. Willards Water..this increases the PH of water to over 8 alkaline..it's amazing as it detoxifies chemicals and makes the body less hospitable to pathogens

Then i take antiviral herbs like olive leaf and elderberry.

You can take White Willow Bark which is the natural form of aspirine and this helps to stop migraine pain.

Magnesium is good to take to stop pain also.

The method above worked for me. I also stopped drinking and eating synthetic sugars like aspartame and eat mostly organic foods with the exception of my binges. ha ha.

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

My friend, try and get some sleep.

Love,
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Caren (28th September 2013), Christine (28th September 2013), Debra (28th September 2013), Gardener (28th September 2013), Gekko (28th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Sierra (28th September 2013), soleil (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2013), ulli (28th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Healing moonbeam light rays to you, Strat.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Caren (28th September 2013), Christine (28th September 2013), Debra (28th September 2013), Gekko (28th September 2013), sheme (28th September 2013), Sierra (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2013), ulli (28th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Strat, do you own an iPhone?
    I just read that many people who downloaded Apple's iOS7 recently are experiencing headaches, vertigo and nausea.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Caren (28th September 2013), Debra (28th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), sheme (28th September 2013), Sierra (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Strat, thank you for entrusting us to help you.

Some migraine triggers for me are: car exhaust, Häagen-Dazs ice cream, mold, some types of cheese, most alcohol, and stress.

After things settle down, see if a small part of this touches a cord. It’s from “Heal Your Body,” by Louise L. Hay. When I’ve had symptoms and read it with an open mind, this book has revealed blind spots. I’ve also used it as a diagnostic tool with others.

Problem: Migraine Headaches

Probable Cause:
    Dislike against being driven. Resisting the flow of life. Sexual fears.

New Thought Pattern:
    I relax into the flow of a new life...

Problem: Epilepsy

Probable Cause:
    Sense of persecution. Rejection of life. A feeling of great struggle. Self-violence.

New Thought Pattern:
    I choose to see life as eternal and joyous. I am eternal and joyous and at peace.

Hearts,
    Paula

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Camilo (28th September 2013), Caren (28th September 2013), Christine (28th September 2013), Debra (28th September 2013), Gekko (28th September 2013), jagman (28th September 2013), Realeyes (28th September 2013), Strat (28th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2013), ulli (28th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Wow, seriously you guys I love you all. It's 11:40pm and no nighttime headache so far so that's good. I'm just floored at these responses this is why I love this forum.

I've so many replies to send but there's one thing I want to make abundantly clear:

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    One thing which may be small but necessary for you to look at and change. Your Avatar, the guy standing there with the toxic gasoline nossle pointed to his head. On one hand you are telegraphing your problem and on the other you are reinforcing it. I look at the Avatar and want to hug you and at the same time the subliminal message is "I would really like to check out." Keep the big smile and get rid of the bullet to the head signature. It will help.
    I understand the vulgarity of my avatar may be of concern for some people but understand that it's not some cryptic message of me being shot or whatever. I have zero intention of self harm. I never have had any intentions or compulsions to do so, I have a lot to offer this world. I enjoy life but my medical conditions are the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with and I don't have anybody to talk to about it. Well, I do, but I don't want to burden people with my problems. I just finally had to do something so I vented on these forums to which now I see was a good idea.

The avatar is Zack de la Rocha, lead singer of one of my favorite bands, Rage Against The Machine. It's a screenshot from the music video of one of their songs Testify (not everyone will like the music but probably everyone will appreciate the video):

I specifically chose it as an avatar because it reflects my personality: someone with a sense of humor but powerful convictions. The meaning of that picture is that your gas prices are not set by gallon or liters but by lives. The lyrics behind that image is, "Mass graves for the pump and the price is set."

I joined Avalon for 2 primary reasons. The first one is 9/11 and the other one is my often whacked out dream state. 9/11 is where I drew the line in the sand. I really can't say but I had a very powerful source who pointed all this out before there ever were 9/11 conspiracy theories (generally speaking). Before youtube and dailymotion. I was so young I didn't get it, and I am from somewhat of a military family so I sorta called bs. It wasn't till I got older and did the research that I realized I was being foolish for questioning someone with such a position.

Whenever I look at that avatar it reminds me to stay focused. I don't watch 9/11 footage anymore it really bothers me. I've been in those towers twice and I actually still have an umbrella I bought when I was there on vacation (with my family when I was very young). I almost lost my uncle on that day. He doesn't talk about it either.

@Jake, Seriously we must have some past life connection or something. I don't know you but when you post something it's like my bro is talking.

Again, much love to all of you. Now it's 12:08, 28 minute post and I haven't even started with Ulli yet!
    Last edited by Strat; 28th September 2013 at 04:12.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Camilo (28th September 2013), Caren (28th September 2013), Christine (28th September 2013), Debra (28th September 2013), Gekko (28th September 2013), Jake (28th September 2013), Realeyes (28th September 2013), Sierra (28th September 2013), Snookie (28th September 2013), soleil (28th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2013), Team Zen (28th September 2013), ulli (28th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Please, Strat, unless you really feel like responding...I don't except an answer.
    Just saying, because there is no obligation here whatsoever.
    What I want to hear tomorrow is that you are well,
    and have somehow kicked these headaches in the butt, once and for all.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Caren (28th September 2013), Christine (28th September 2013), Gekko (28th September 2013), Realeyes (28th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Sierra (28th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2013)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

You have a PM on the way, you touched up on something really interesting.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2013), ulli (28th September 2013)

18. Link to Post #50
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

Dr Fred Bell talked about seizures in his old BBS radio shows. He used to use this pyramid that he developed. His daughter runs his website now. Apparently he had a child use the pyramid and the childs seizures went away. I did end up buying one of his pyramids that you where on your head. Sometimes you don't feel anything but other times it brings in tremendous vortex energy that i have almost passed out. Dr. Bell said that it detoxifies the brain. He was told to make this technology by the plaeidians. He was a contactee. Although, i have found that the MPS far infrared rainbow has helped me much more with my migraines and the head tremors. I did try the pyramid and i got scared after using it because it brings in soo much energy that it gave me seizures for a couple of days..but now i'm back to normal. So i don't know if it detoxed my brain or what. I personally like my far infrared rainbow that i sleep under like a tunnel as my go to therapy for everything that is wrong with my body..it detoxifies viruses, pathogens and chemicals..actually everything. I think i would be dead if it wasn't for this machine. As i get heart problems too.

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I wish you to come to full recovery, all together, cluster headache gone as well as epilepsy. Love to you for sure.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Caren (28th September 2013), Christine (28th September 2013), Debra (28th September 2013), Gardener (28th September 2013), jagman (29th September 2013), Realeyes (28th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), soleil (28th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2013), ulli (28th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Krist's Avatar
    Thanks

Healing energies on the way Strat."thank you for healing me thank you for perfect health" This to shall pass my friend.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Krist For This Post:

Camilo (28th September 2013), Christine (28th September 2013), Debra (28th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2013), ulli (28th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #53
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    A lot of this has been popping up lately but i really am at my wits end. I've got like a 30 min window to type all this bull**** up it won't be articulate or whatever.

As some of yall know I have epilepsy and cluster headaches. I don't give a **** about epilepsy right now I am not doing so good with the headaches.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_headache

I don't like talking about this because it's so bad people can't get it and play it down. This **** is torture. I've had TEN of these now and this day isn't even over. I've been having them all week and it just keeps getting worse.

For whatever reason my sleep has been triggering them which rarely happened in the past. But what that means is now I can't sleep! Literally in the past several days I'm on like 4 hours of sleep. I get woken out of my sleep by horrible pain. The body loses it and heart races and I sweat bullets. I'll shower when it's over and try to sleep only to be awoken again.

I haven't left the house this week, I haven't been working and I've dropped 5lbs so far cause I'm just nauseated by the pain. I can not keep this up I have to go to the goddamn hospital. This really bothers me cause the doctors don't know what thy're doing and turn me into a pin cushin.

I haven't been drinking or smoking or anything like that. Sicne january this year I've been eating very healthy. For whatever reason towards the end of this month the headaches just icked off worse than ever before. I have to go to the hospital there's simply no other option. My spirit is still intact but I can't think straight anymore cause I can't sleep and I'm losing weight. There's a difference between being tough and dumb. My current strategy of waiting for a better day is not working.

I can't keep this up if you guys can pull this off that would be great.
    I assume that's you on your avatar picture getting tanked?

Never mind, Strat, just got a pm that's explained it, grinn

Still need a hand with that poor head of yours, let me know bro.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 28th September 2013 at 14:58.

24. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Please, Strat, unless you really feel like responding...I don't except an answer.
    Just saying, because there is no obligation here whatsoever.
    What I want to hear tomorrow is that you are well,
    and have somehow kicked these headaches in the butt, once and for all.
    Same here, Strat. No need to respond to my posts. They are for you.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Christine (28th September 2013), Debra (28th September 2013), Flash (28th September 2013), jagman (28th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2013), ulli (28th September 2013)

26. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

Hi Strat! I am sending healing energies your way. I think you may be onto something about toxicity affecting the brain. My son is only two years older than you and he started to get these headaches after he had his fourth grade vaccinations for school. It was truly just awful and he has suffered daily since. He now has a pain management doctor from Germany who has managed to provide him some relief. As a child one way he would deal with the pain in order to function was to personify it. He visualized it and gave it a personality like and entity. Then he went through a series of visualizations to build a reserve to keep the "person" at bay. Things like locking the door so it could not get in, telling it to leave him alone, get out, it was not welcome. We believe this worked because he was able to disassociate from the pain long enough to get through the school day. When he got home he would collapse and sleep. Music helped him and he learned to play the guitar as an escape. He could not read music but knew enough chords to learn to play by ear. He eventually learned to read music and playing actually saved his sanity. As all of this was going on he was back and forth to the doctor and they were never able to help. I still feel there was something in the vaccination he was given. That was long before I even knew the dangers of vaccines. I hope by sharing this it will spark and idea of a creative way for you to approach the pain and win. It might help to meditate and go back to the time when you first remember the headaches starting in your life and working to understand the circumstances that may have manifested themselves in the form of ill health. Once you identify with them, sit with them in meditation and extend love and acceptance to them just like they are people you care about. This integration may be what you need to heal.

In the meantime, I love ya Kid! You remind me so much of my own son. I will be joining the others to help any way I can. But in the end it will be up to you to wade through all of that hard stuff. Don't worry though. you are loved by so many and we've got your back.

Julia
    Last edited by heretogrow; 29th September 2013 at 14:42.

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

Christine (28th September 2013), Debra (28th September 2013), Flash (28th September 2013), Gekko (28th September 2013), jagman (29th September 2013), Realeyes (28th September 2013), RunningDeer (28th September 2013), Sierra (28th September 2013), Snookie (28th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2013), ulli (28th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

28. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Hey Strat.. just to clarify, I don't find your Avatar vulgar at all. Matter of fact it is one of my favorites on the forum. Really, I always get a good feeling looking at it. It was just pointed out to me that the gas nozzle pointed to the head has it's own energy marker that could be interrupted subconsciously.

I am cool with it, and as I said it may be a small thing. Obviously it is. So I honor your choice of Avatar and what it stands for to you. Thank you for sharing that.

Great news that the headache is alleviated!! Will continue to hold you in thought until you have a complete healing.

Christine

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Wow, seriously you guys I love you all. It's 11:40pm and no nighttime headache so far so that's good. I'm just floored at these responses this is why I love this forum.

I've so many replies to send but there's one thing I want to make abundantly clear:

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    One thing which may be small but necessary for you to look at and change. Your Avatar, the guy standing there with the toxic gasoline nossle pointed to his head. On one hand you are telegraphing your problem and on the other you are reinforcing it. I look at the Avatar and want to hug you and at the same time the subliminal message is "I would really like to check out." Keep the big smile and get rid of the bullet to the head signature. It will help.
    I understand the vulgarity of my avatar may be of concern for some people but understand that it's not some cryptic message of me being shot or whatever. I have zero intention of self harm. I never have had any intentions or compulsions to do so, I have a lot to offer this world. I enjoy life but my medical conditions are the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with and I don't have anybody to talk to about it. Well, I do, but I don't want to burden people with my problems. I just finally had to do something so I vented on these forums to which now I see was a good idea.

29. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Hi Strat,

So sorry to hear the cluster headaches have returned - I know the pain sucks as my hubby suffers from this mysterious condition too.

PA members as usual have responded with high quality advice, research and healing focus. I too wish you a speedy recovery and a long lasting 'solution'.

During last Spring while hunting on the internet looking for solutions for cluster headaches as my hubby had just suffered from a painful 8 month nightmare of it; I found a wild suggestion on the net (sorry don't know where now) from a female sufferer who suggest 'a fridge cold can of Pepsi' - it had to be Pepsi for some reason, and she would drink this just as the attack was starting and it would make it miraculously go away. There were a number of people who tried it and said it worked. Hubby has yet to see if this works.

Also I will be researching up the very interesting suggestions mentioned on this thread.

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who suffers from this hellish condition - it is like going through full blown child birth labour pains 6-8 times a day in the head and can last many months.

30. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Hoping that Strat is feeling some relief from his condition today.
    And solutions for doing away with them all together.

Sending you wishes and special sparkles for pain free times to come and stay with you forever Strat!

Debra

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Gekko (29th September 2013), jagman (29th September 2013), Realeyes (29th September 2013), RunningDeer (29th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2013), Wind (28th September 2013)

32. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Strat, lets hear it, are you getting some relief?

Bumping this thread, as a reminder....

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Debra (29th September 2013), Gekko (29th September 2013), Jake (29th September 2013), RunningDeer (29th September 2013)

34. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hey Stat,

Did you go to the Doctor and or hospital, are you in the hospital, and or are you feeling better?? Hope you can connect soon and let us know how you are doing.................thinking of you and sending good vibes your way
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

jagman (29th September 2013), RunningDeer (29th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast