+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Need Avalon's healing energy

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Default Re: Need Avalon's healing energy

Well strat (ocaster?) couldn't find any guitar...

While browsing the thread i read ullis astrological info, cheers buddy, i've got Virgo Mars in the 12:th (in conj with Saturn though and square Kiron) and Libra Moon..and just before reading the post about your avatar i synchronistically happened to check your avatar wheter it's you pic or not!

Libra mostly wants harmony and cooperation unless something in the chart strongly contradicts it, but don't let that make you afraid of "bothering pple" and seeking help. The "cooperation" might also help others! Lots of great info here. I'm currently cleansing my liver with Hulda Clarks method and sync, sync just 1h ago i was reading the exact words in the document posted here!!

Well i've been doing some stand-up comedy so i must say the thought never hit me it could be something negative with your avatar but then again, the coin has two sides and irony and joking too much can be a smokescreen for deep emotional hurts (the sad clown you know) try me...

I've had a lot of health problems the last three years ranging from severe tooth issues to Lyme not to mention a total psychological/spiritual breakdown 25 years ago.

I think all healthissues carry an opportunity to dig deep down in you psyche and soul. Mars in the house of Pisces also relates to hidden enemies often internalized meaning you might be your own worst enemy sometimes and having difficulties in focusing your energy.

Wishing you will find a way to heal from all the support you got here!
    Last edited by transiten; 29th September 2013 at 12:19.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Christine (29th September 2013), Debra (29th September 2013), RunningDeer (29th September 2013), soleil (29th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2013), ulli (29th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Bumping this thread again. I want Strat to keep receiving a continuous healing energy from the healers on this forum.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Christine (29th September 2013), Limor Wolf (5th October 2013), M6* (10th October 2013), mahalall (29th September 2013), RunningDeer (29th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2013), Swan (29th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

As an update I'm hanging in there. Yesterday was absolutely brutal but today has been much better. Only 2 headaches and they weren't so bad. To everyone that pmed me I'll get back to you guys, I'm not in pain right now just very very tired. I'll be okay, thanks everyone yall are the best.

Oddly enough my phone completely broke last night... Very odd. I went to click it to check the time and it didn't respond. Held down the power button and it didn't respond. I haven't tried turning it on since and I don't plan on it anytime soon. I have a land line if I need to make calls. God bless you guys, I'll update again when I'm rested.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Debra (29th September 2013), enfoldedblue (29th September 2013), Jake (29th September 2013), Limor Wolf (5th October 2013), M6* (5th October 2013), PurpleLama (30th September 2013), RunningDeer (29th September 2013), sandy (29th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2013), Swan (30th September 2013), ulli (30th September 2013), Wind (29th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

HI Strat!

Just stopping by with the hope that you are feeling better by now!

Hang in there and keep us posted. ....If only there were more souls like you in the world:-)

Take care:-) M6*

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Limor Wolf (5th October 2013), RunningDeer (5th October 2013), sandy (5th October 2013), Strat (5th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Hi Strat ~

Healing and release sent your way, I will be there for you in my meditaion time today.
    I too have awaken with heavy headache today

Deep breathes and strength of the mind and heart will help support the body

God bless you!

(And why not do an experiment and change that Avatar? , you can always load it back in no time)
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 5th October 2013 at 08:14.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

RunningDeer (5th October 2013), Strat (5th October 2013), Wind (5th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Bumping this thread - lest we forget

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Strat

I did not read everything around here, but I read about your headaches.... I have or had many headaches before also...more migraine kind. I had heavy ones..with loss of sights, vomiting aso.

I think it often hangs together with being very weather sensitive and with the recent air pressure..... If a weather change is coming up, a storm or something, change of temperatures and so on...it often has a heavy effect towards me.

Now I make sure..I always pay attention to drink enough....plain water...every day. It helps a lot.....

And if I recognize a headache or migraine is coming up...and if the water drinking does not help......I take a couple aspirins, right away...which is the only stuff which helps me.....to stop the headache...... before it gets to strong......

By the way...aspirin is something which they found in nature and made a copy out of also....it comes from a tree...which is called Trauerweide (german) or Salix babylonica.......

anyways...but the main part is ...to get enough liquid into the body....water...not juice or something else.....

maybe this would help you too. Good luck and I hope you get better soon.....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 31st May 2019 at 02:53.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Bob (31st May 2019), RunningDeer (8th June 2019)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

I wanted to thank you for the thread bump Bob, was nice of you. I forgot about this thread.

Nothing really new to report. Just doing my best to keep it together during the bouts. It's really maddening cause leaving the house is terrifying; I need to be near the o2 tank so I can catch the pain at onset. Otherwise I'm really screwed. It's kinda like red hot rebar being driven into your eyeball and having someone occasionally hit the end of it with a hammer.

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy but I wish it on everyone - just once - so they can get a glimpse of what it's like to walk in my shoes. I'm not even sure why I say that, I don't need sympathy I guess it'd just be nice to have some credit for what I go through. If you see me it all sounds like bs: I'm a decent looking guy and relatively charismatic. I don't look the part of someone with horrendous health conditions.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Belle (8th June 2019), Bob (2nd June 2019), Constance (3rd June 2019), DeDukshyn (8th June 2019), genevieve (3rd June 2019), Omi (9th June 2019), Rosemarie (3rd June 2019), RunningDeer (8th June 2019)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

RunningDeer (8th June 2019), Strat (3rd June 2019)

18. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    God damn today was rough. Another hole in my wall im in so much ****ing pain. I tried finding a CH pain scale that someone came up with a while ago but I cant find it cause googles new ****ing bs algorithi ****ed up everything. Also people are censoring 'suicide headaches' and thats really pissing me off i'll pay everything i onw to be locked in the room with the cock sucker that thinks thats a good idea its causing so much more harm than good it needs to be talked about.

if someone can find that pain scale that i'm thinking of it'd be great, it was specific to cluster headaches. I think it started with a 'k' but I'm not sure. ER may happen this weekend nor looking good fml. I'll hang in there because there's no option but ****.
    Strat, I'll add the KIP Scale here as well.

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    if someone can find that pain scale that i'm thinking of it'd be great, it was specific to cluster headaches. I think it started with a 'k' but I'm not sure.
    The KIP Scale - drag the chart/image to your desktop.
    Source: Created by cluster headache patient, Bob Kipple.

RANKING EVERY TYPE OF HEADACHE BY HOW PAINFUL THEY ARE

From ‘suicide’ headaches to migraines, here’s where each sits on the agony scale:
    1) Cluster Headache (aka, Suicide Headache): Cluster headaches tend to strike in groups, hence the name, and they only affect one side of the head. On the side being affected, the eyelid droops, the eye tears, the pupil becomes smaller and the nostril runs. Cluster headaches also affect men three to four times more often than women, according to Loder.

As per the pain, it’s really, really bad. “Cluster headaches are noticeably severe to the point where patients often can’t control themselves during a headache — they may bang their head, pace the room or become violent,” Loder explains. “A long time ago, I wrote an article about medical-legal consequences of cluster headaches, and there are some very interesting stories in the literature: One person held a SWAT team at bay [by holding a hostage], because he wanted medicine for his cluster headache.”

Making matters even worse, the exact cause of cluster headaches is unknown, meaning there’s no cure. Doctors can provide preventative treatments (including inflammation-suppressing medications) in an attempt to subdue attacks, or they can administer fast-acting pain relievers to help you press through the agony.

All of which leads Loder to believe that cluster headaches should sit atop the pain scale.

2) Hemorrhage Headache: Headaches associated with bleeding in the brain are “way up there” on the list, according to Loder. There’s just one problem: “Many of these people don’t live to tell us about them, so it’s hard to rank these kinds of things,” she says. Even still, any headache resulting from bleeding in the brain — Loder specifically points to gunshot wounds and aneurysms as potential causes of this — deserves a top spot on the list.

3) Migraine: Migraines are characterized by pounding headaches (often on one side of the head) that can last for days at a time. Worse yet, that pain is often accompanied by nausea, vomiting and extreme sensitivity to light and sound. Women are also three times more likely to experience migraines than men, because hormonal fluctuations — which occur more often in women — can trigger them.

Because migraines are a neurological disorder, if you suffer from migraines, you have a genetic predisposition for your brain cells to misfire (which is the real cause behind the pain associated with migraines). Every migraine sufferer has his or her own set of ‘triggers’ that ignite this hurricane in their brain, but here are a few common triggers: Alcohol, artificial sweeteners, cigarette smoke, hormonal changes, stress, sleep deprivation, dehydration, heat and excessive noise.

All in all, migraines are no fun. Your average over-the-counter pain relievers can be enough to help at least take the sharpest edge from the pain brought on by migraines, but doctors also recommend turning off the lights, applying a hot or cold compress to your head and consuming a small (note: small) amount of caffeine. In tiny amounts, caffeine can help enhance the pain-reducing effects of drugs like Tylenol and Aspirin.

4) Tension-Type Headache: Tension-type headaches are the most common type of headache, and they cause mild to moderate pain that may feel like either a tight band around your head or a weight on top of it. The pain typically lasts for 30 minutes to several days, and these headaches are often triggered by stress. Unlike migraines, tension-type headaches aren’t accompanied by nausea or vomiting, making them the most tolerable (but still painful) headache, according to Loder. Similar to migraines, tension-type headaches can be remedied with a combination of over-the-counter pain relievers and a hot or cold compress.

[article]
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th June 2019 at 00:10.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Anchor (8th June 2019), Belle (8th June 2019), Bob (8th June 2019), Constance (8th June 2019), Debra (8th June 2019), Mike (8th June 2019), Omi (9th June 2019), Strat (8th June 2019), Valerie Villars (8th June 2019), Wind (9th June 2019)

20. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Our very own Justntime2learn is hospital at the moment recovering from surgery. I was just wondering if anyone would like to send some energetic loving hugs his way?

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Debra (9th June 2019), Omi (9th June 2019), RunningDeer (9th June 2019), Wind (9th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4