+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: What I am doing here

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Default Re: What I am doing here

Your post brings up a lot for me Jimini.
    First of all the most obvious outcome of reading it was to have this desire for everyone on the planet to feel compasion
    on a very real level. To feel the consequences of their thoughts and actions as they are having them, and acting on them.
    and experience these AS the other people affected.
    At the same time they would experience the support of those in the universe who have gone through this process themselves,
    to help them through it.

The second big effect made by reading your post was the wish to hear more about the clay demonstration stuff.
    I was often disappointed by the results of my clay work in study, it really seemed like it was a real powerfull
    technique.
    I think that many could benefit here by a more lengthy description of it.

Also , did you ever experience any clay processing, I heard about that never experienced it.

jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Christine (30th September 2013), jiminii (1st October 2013), kanishk (1st October 2013), karelia (30th September 2013), Richard S. (30th September 2013), Sierra (30th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

I like what Bashar says about how our Higher Self knows what to do, but when we try to use our mind to manifest what we want, it just gets in the way.
    When it comes to world events, I like to just align myself continuously with the Highest Good for All and flow with that energy.
    Then I don't have to try to figure out what is best for anyone, or control anything or anybody; a game plan both so simple and elegant that, for me, in the final analysis, it is the only thing that really makes sense.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (30th September 2013), CD7 (1st October 2013), Flash (1st October 2013), ginnyk (1st October 2013), jagman (30th September 2013), jiminii (1st October 2013), kanishk (1st October 2013), Rich (30th September 2013), Richard S. (3rd October 2013), Sebastion (30th September 2013), selinam (30th September 2013), Sierra (30th September 2013), ulli (30th September 2013), Wind (30th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I like what Bashar says about how our Higher Self knows what to do, but when we try to use our mind to manifest what we want, it just gets in the way.
    When it comes to world events, I like to just align myself continuously with the Highest Good for All and flow with that energy.
    Then I don't have to try to figure out what is best for anyone, or control anything or anybody; a game plan both so simple and elegant that, for me, in the final analysis, it is the only thing that really makes sense.
    I totally agree with this, except that there are certain situations where I would want to do my part,
    and then there are things I leave to the Highest of all Selves.
    Which brings to mind the Serenity Prayer...
    equally 'Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.'

But where does one draw the line?
    Since we all have different capacities here, and our own capacity can vary from day to day,
    dependent on illness, or mood, or moments of hopelessness...no one can really judge.
    This is where we all have to trust that we are each doing our best, and if or when we fail
    that things can still be taken care of in our absence.
    Humanity will never be left alone.
    Finding the higher plan is the task before us and when we found it put all our efforts into play.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Flash (1st October 2013), jiminii (1st October 2013), karelia (1st October 2013), Richard S. (3rd October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (1st October 2013), transiten (1st October 2013), wegge (1st October 2013), Wind (30th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    it is JUST LIKE A CHILD PLAYING WITH SAND CASTLES. He/she has ALL THEIR INTENTION ON THE CREATION. and the sand castle gets made and all the little dolls he plays with just do what he wants.

THAT IS WHAT WE MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR. we must as a group, take responsibility for the LACK OF responsibility of all these spirits in apathy being controlled by INSANE TERRIFIED WAR MONGERS. they are Bringing us into their INSANITY and they REALLY ARE TERRIFIED spirits afraid everyone is trying to get them,

so we take control spiritually all those we can electronically but I need those who can make a plan who KNOWS what we have to do to change it, to come up with a plan and we work it and see what appears in the physical universe.

get the idea?
    Honestly no, but it's ok. I won't try to guess or force myself to understand. I believe that I should be able to connect with the message. If it doesn't flow, it's just not meant for me. Wish you well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Elly For This Post:

jiminii (1st October 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

I also feel there are situations where I want to "do my part" in my everyday life, but in the larger picture, when it's not really clear to me what needs to be done, I feel it's best to turn it over to my Higher Self.
    I think that I am here to learn from my experiences, and if I don't engage at all, I won't learn, so where I feel confident and competent to engage, I will.
    As you say, Ulli, we each have to figure out where to draw that line for us as individuals.
    And often what I discover is that what I once thought to be true wasn't true at all, and so I am thankful that in many situations I didn't act on what I thought I knew, particularly when it would have affected others in some very direct way.
    It seems like, in many ways, the more I learn, the less I realize I know.

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    I totally agree with this, except that there are certain situations where I would want to do my part,

Since we all have different capacities here, and our own capacity can vary from day to day,
    dependent on illness, or mood, or moments of hopelessness...no one can really judge.
    This is where we all have to trust that we are each doing our best, and if or when we fail
    Finding the higher plan is the task before us and when we found it put all our efforts into play.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

jiminii (1st October 2013), Richard S. (3rd October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (1st October 2013), sandy (1st October 2013), Wind (1st October 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

I also feel there are situations where I want to "do my part" in my everyday life, but in the larger picture, when it's not really clear to me what needs to be done, I feel it's best to turn it over to my Higher Self.
    I think that I am here to learn from my experiences, and if I don't engage at all, I won't learn, so where I feel confident and competent to engage, I will.
    As you say, Ulli, we each have to figure out where to draw that line for us as individuals.
    And often what I discover is that what I once thought to be true wasn't true at all, and so I am thankful that in many situations I didn't act on what I thought I knew, particularly when it would have affected others in some very direct way.
    It seems like, in many ways, the more I learn, the less I realize I know.

it doesn't have to be so complicated as this.

(awake after a nights sleep).

it is like this:

each is handling their own areas of expertise

now just raise that level one higher.

as a body what can you do?

probably just go into apathy.

but as a powerful spirit being how would you solve it???

like handling the floods in Colorado. WE more or less stopped it. It wasn't perfect but in the beginning it never is. Each time you realize their might have been a better way to do it. But you don't cave in and say, "oh god ... I feel terrible ... I made a mistake" and then stop what you are doing.

the truth is this planet is just a prison and we have to get our abilities back so we can return to where we can handle much bigger territories that need to be handled too.

If you make the MEST universe important, (Matter, Energy, Space and Time), then you will not be able to get any powers back for fear of making mistakes.

We do some damage in our learning but it is much more important to do the learning for the future of not only this planet but the entire Galaxies surrounding us.

So we make mistakes but that is always part of the learning.

so back to how to handle this.

Each person has an area of expertise. He KNOWS this area better than anything else.

so when you bring your data to Avalon then give us also a solution.

the solution would be a spiritual solution something a creator can do. Only YOU KNOW THE BEST SOLUTIONS from your own Knowledge so you present your solutions and others come up with theirs and then we find a solution we can all agree on.

then we don't have to think about it anymore, (so our postulates will go into the physical universe and happen).

we start on the next one get a solution and forget about it so the spirit part of us can just GO THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF PRODUCING IT.

I did it in the beginning by making the postulate and then forgetting about it.
    and it would happen when I was thinking nothing.

SO an important part of this is to produce a solution and then Let it go so it will happen,

do you see what I mean?

jim

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

karelia (1st October 2013), Reinhard (1st October 2013), Richard S. (3rd October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (1st October 2013), selinam (1st October 2013), wegge (1st October 2013)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

[QUOTE=SamwiseTheBrave;737420]
    there is a saying I got from something that might come from the Dao .. in I Ching somewhere and that is this.

The way of Heaven is Easy

The way of Earth is simple

So imagine being a spirit being with infinite potential ...

Just IMAGINE IT !!!!!!

now WE ARE THAT

WE ARE AN ELEPHANT

but we've been IMPLANTED to BELIEVE we are just an ANT.

So how do we Change this?????
    Quote I'd actually argue that being labeled as an ant is a good thing. Ants are the most amazing creatures in that they are literally the most adaptable organism on the planet. They come in all shapes and sizes and specialize in different means of living. Ants are self-sustainable gardeners, caring parents, savvy bridge-builders, remarkable raft-weavers, and the best of friends to those that benefit them.

Ants find a way to cooperate with one another to achieve the most complicated and difficult of tasks. They share the work load and intelligently sparse different tasks among its workers to ensure the survival of the colony and perpetuation of the species. They are hardy creatures that can literally sense earthquakes and heavy rainfall before they happen. They get rid of the most dangerous parasites by enlisting the help of those who benefit them.

Elephants, on the other hand, are just big creatures. Yes, they are intelligent and consciously aware of themselves, but size does not matter. They are helpless to the onslaught of ivory poachers. Ants, on the other hand, have resisted chemical warfare by people who seek to get rid of them. They die in large numbers but quickly rebound.
    I am talking as spirit beings that can control huge areas as to those who can only control small areas.

Elephants can cover huge areas quickly where it would take ants a long time to cover the same amount of territory.

but an Ant hill is usually RUN entirely by ONE SPIRIT BEING.

so gives you the idea of how much one spirit being can manage.

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 1st October 2013 at 06:13.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

kanishk (1st October 2013), karelia (1st October 2013), Reinhard (1st October 2013), Richard S. (3rd October 2013), ulli (1st October 2013)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    Your post brings up a lot for me Jimini.
    First of all the most obvious outcome of reading it was to have this desire for everyone on the planet to feel compasion
    on a very real level. To feel the consequences of their thoughts and actions as they are having them, and acting on them.
    and experience these AS the other people affected.
    At the same time they would experience the support of those in the universe who have gone through this process themselves,
    to help them through it.

The second big effect made by reading your post was the wish to hear more about the clay demonstration stuff.
    I was often disappointed by the results of my clay work in study, it really seemed like it was a real powerfull
    technique.
    I think that many could benefit here by a more lengthy description of it.

Also , did you ever experience any clay processing, I heard about that never experienced it.

jf
    we do it in scientology. We have to show a situation all in clay. So we create a little man and a spirit and all the lines and the thoughts must be made in clay with clay lines going to each. WE put the message or situation we are describing on a piece of paper face down. we put what each object is written on a small piece of paper, like communication line, boy, girl, house, window, clay arrows to show direction and everything is in clay

then the person must tell you what the situation is and if it is the same situation that you wrote on the piece of paper then you pass the clay demo.

jim

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

kanishk (1st October 2013), Richard S. (3rd October 2013), ulli (1st October 2013), wegge (1st October 2013)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

then intention is the important part ... not how you do it. and is workable. but you can also contribute to other people's intentions too if you agree to them.

jim

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Richard S. (3rd October 2013), ulli (1st October 2013)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

it is like this:

like handling the floods in Colorado. WE more or less stopped it. It wasn't perfect but in the beginning it never is. Each time you realize their might have been a better way to do it. But you don't cave in and say, "oh god ... I feel terrible ... I made a mistake" and then stop what you are doing.

the truth is this planet is just a prison and we have to get our abilities back so we can return to where we can handle much bigger territories that need to be handled too.

If you make the MEST universe important, (Matter, Energy, Space and Time), then you will not be able to get any powers back for fear of making mistakes.

We do some damage in our learning but it is much more important to do the learning for the future of not only this planet but the entire Galaxies surrounding us.

Each person has an area of expertise. He KNOWS this area better than anything else.

the solution would be a spiritual solution something a creator can do. Only YOU KNOW THE BEST SOLUTIONS from your own Knowledge so you present your solutions and others come up with theirs and then we find a solution we can all agree on.

then we don't have to think about it anymore, (so our postulates will go into the physical universe and happen).

we start on the next one get a solution and forget about it so the spirit part of us can just GO THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF PRODUCING IT.

SO an important part of this is to produce a solution and then Let it go so it will happen,

do you see what I mean?

jim
    What you say here, Jim, makes total sense. Once we can see it from that larger perspective, that we have the right to experiment, and if we don't do it we will never learn as a species. This weather control thingy might take us 500 years to get right, and as pioneers we couldn't help but make a mess.
    And women on the whole hate messing up far more than men do, although I don't want to go to the gender argument...anyway, this is not an argument, more of an explanation why some wouldn't touch weather control wit a barge pole. They wouldn't want the consequences of suffering inflicted on their conscience.

And this is possibly all about conscience in the end, which in turn depends on the inner belief or conviction what we came here to do.
    Talking of conscience, what about bureaucrats whose belief is to maintain the status quo at all cost, and prohibit architects to design energy effective houses? What about ship captains who have to decide who goes into life boats when the ship is sinking...which life to save and which to spare?

Once conscience wakes up no one will walk away guilt-free, no in this life.
    So the only thing left for each and every one is to look for a spiritual meaning of their lives, probe into questions of what happens after death, or before birth, and then do the most authentic thing possible in that context.

By the way, did I mentions that I had hurricane Ivan do two by-passes, one around Barbados and the other around Jamaica? And those poor islands that got hit exactly when I was celebrating my discovery that, yes, I could do this stuff? The Cayman Islands got hit because I tried to a avoid the Yucatan Peninsula and Cuba, and thinking at the time, f9ck them, they only exist as an offshore bank anyway.
    As someone who is a Caribbean citizen one cannot NOT look at the need to control these monsters,
    which is not an easy thing to do.
    Like taking a dinosaur for a walk on a leash.
    The main rules to apply are these: keep them over water, reduce their spinning action, chop off the tops of the cloud with some high winds.
    Last edited by ulli; 1st October 2013 at 10:22.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

kanishk (1st October 2013), karelia (1st October 2013), Reinhard (1st October 2013), Richard S. (3rd October 2013)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

it is like this:

do you see what I mean?

jim
    What you say here, Jim, makes total sense. Once we can see it from that larger perspective, that we have the right to experiment, and if we don't do it we will never learn as a species. This weather control thingy might take us 500 years to get right, and as pioneers we couldn't help but make a mess.
    And women on the whole hate messing up far more than men do, although I don't want to go to the gender argument...anyway, this is not an argument, more of an explanation why some wouldn't touch weather control wit a barge pole. They wouldn't want the consequences of suffering inflicted on their conscience.

And this is possibly all about conscience in the end, which in turn depends on the inner belief or conviction what we came here to do.
    Talking of conscience, what about bureaucrats whose belief is to maintain the status quo at all cost, and prohibit architects to design energy effective houses? What about ship captains who have to decide who goes into life boats when the ship is sinking...which life to save and which to spare?

So the only thing left for each and every one is to look for a spiritual meaning of their lives, probe into questions of what happens after death, or before birth, and then do the most authentic thing possible in that context.

By the way, did I mentions that I had hurricane Ivan do two by-passes, one around Barbados and the other around Jamaica? And those poor islands that got hit exactly when I was celebrating my discovery that, yes, I could do this stuff? The Cayman Islands got hit because I tried to a avoid the Yucatan Peninsula and Cuba, and thinking at the time, f9ck them, they only exist as an offshore bank anyway.
    As someone who is a Caribbean citizen one cannot NOT look at the need to control these monsters,
    The main rules to apply are these: keep them over water, reduce their spinning action, chop off the tops of the cloud with some high winds.
    we are sitting in a much worse scenario a few hundred years from now. I mean we are sitting back in an earlier time that is totally ok to experiment with since the future can't get any worse EVER.

so while we are monkeying around with weather, (this is my more humorous feeling .. don't make it serious), we could probably have so much chaos going on with weather practice that the bankers will just give up and say ... "hey we quit .... if you will please stop screwing around with the weather ... we will share the money with you."

well now I got myself laughing again .... needed that one.

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 1st October 2013 at 10:54.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

kanishk (1st October 2013), karelia (1st October 2013), Reinhard (1st October 2013), Richard S. (3rd October 2013), ulli (1st October 2013)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

it is like this:

do you see what I mean?

jim

your post and the weather made me laugh

jim

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

kanishk (1st October 2013), karelia (1st October 2013), ulli (1st October 2013)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

your post and the weather made me laugh

jim
    Good. People like you deserve to be kept happy.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

jiminii (1st October 2013), kanishk (1st October 2013), karelia (1st October 2013), Richard S. (3rd October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3