+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: The New World and Civilization (the messages from my Contact as a child)

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Default The New World and Civilization (the messages from my Contact as a child)

I have labored over how to present what I Know we (global humanity) are facing right now and for the next 25 +/- years and beyond.

Bill has been very encouraging and has suggested a structure or at least a starting point.

I want to try to be very clear on a few things before I start this journey with all that will be reading this thread.

I am a very regular 54 year old woman and like many of you have had and am still having extraordinary experiences. They are coming quicker now and intensifying and I feel it is urgent that I speak of what I Know.

I Know as a child and teenager I had prolonged contact with both the reptilian and ‘another’ alien race. I need help identifying the ‘other’ alien race and this is important and will clarify what I Know or remember now. The reptilian and the ‘other’ race are the 2 most primary races we are blood related. My instinct tells me this other race may be the tall blue eyed blondes.

Please understand I am coming from a VERY neutral place. I no longer judge or process information from a ‘good’ or ‘evil’ labeling . . .no light or dark. . . no dualism. I am sitting flat in the middle of the road. All I Know and understand now is only clear if I stay very balanced and unpolarized. Our human dualistic nature keeps us confused, unbalanced, chaotic and fearful.

The information I have and am being pushed to share is very important but at the same time may be almost polar opposite to the majority on this forum.

Please understand that if I feel a PA member is attacking, maybe posting information to try to convince me or prove to others I am wrong, I will say nothing more.

Those of you who’ve experienced this will know how disheartening and discouraging it can be when one is trying to be honest and to share one's truth with others, whatever it may be. I ask you all to please bear with me, and get behind what I am trying to say… despite my clumsy words..

Please hear me out and please be patient. I am struggling in a massive way in trying to voice what is in my head. I actually don’t want to try to voice what I know and remember but ‘they’ won’t leave me alone and are pushing harder than ever before.

Understand I will not have web links or ‘proof’ to most of these topics. I can back up a lot with peripheral information from the internet and from this forum and with writings such as the bible, apocrypha etc. My Knowing comes from what I was shown as a child and now remember.

Also too . . . I will not be able to post often . . I will try as much as possible. I take to heart what is happening around us at an increasingly rapid pace. I am responsible for my family, those being brought into my life and community first.

Here is a beginning list of what I hope to cover and discuss:

I would appreciate help with what I should start with first . . . prioritize is the best word here.

• My personal contact as a child and teenager with the reptilians and the other alien race. Why I have begun to remember as a 54 year old woman of what I was shown back then.

• The s*** hit the fan about 10 (or more) years ago and our current World chaos and turmoil that is spiraling into great pain, unrest and strife. Why this may be happening, why it may be vital, and why we may have no other choice than to go through this as humanity and why this ‘ultimately’ may be the best thing for humanity as a whole.

• I believe (and feel I know) that this horrible time will continue the next 25 +/- years. I’d like to discuss what we can do to lessen, prepare and endure this turmoil and most of all how to come out set for the future after the 25 dark years. We can thrive during this time.

• Our primary blood alien relatives . . .the reptilians and the tall blonds (?). This Knowing relates back to a Bible verse that started me on this particular part of my journey [Genesis 1:26] :
    Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness…”

• Jesus Christ and Mary and their bloodline and why this knowledge has been hidden and manipulated. This relates back to the Old Testament and the old blood covenant, and the New Testament and the ‘new covenant’.

• This bloodline also is primary in why the reptilian influence remains so strong in this current era. The reptilians are paramount in our technological progression and the tall blonds (?) are paramount in spirituality and specifically love and compassion influence. Melding and balancing these two bloodlines and the dualistic nature it ignites in each of us are essential to the future of this planet and a peaceful humanity

• The New World Order or One World (we need a new term for this) and why this New World may be a very positive outcome and what will enable us as a humanity to “Make it this Time”.

This phrase keeps reverberating through my head.

• In order for the One World structure to be put in place, all previous and current systems have to be obliterated. These include financial, international trade, governments and power regimes, religion (all), marriage and social. We will see more ‘androgynizying’ and unmeaningful applications of all social interactions . . . interactions that keep relationships shallow and with no purpose . . . texting, twitter, facebook, even forums are examples . . . we don’t even talk to one another any longer..

• This would in no way be easy for humanity. Just think of the wars caused because of religion. It would more than likely take massive hardcore heartless events to bring every human to the point that we as a whole will accept this New World. We are seeing these events and planning NOW and I believe and understand with what I was shown that it will become much worse and continue approximately for the next 25 +/- years.

• There are very very few who have all total knowledge of our past history, past civilizations, why those civilizations disappeared, etc. They are making sure these same events that caused the civilizations to disappear will not wipe humanity back (again) to the very beginning They have been planning, preparing for thousands of years. This New World is planned to be only the next very small step in the evolution and continuance of humanity.

• “Make it this Time” : I believe and understand from what I was shown that ‘making it’ means we will come out of this period of history with our technology in place and knowledge/wisdom of who we are and will enable humanity to evolve and move forward into things such as widespread space travel. ‘Making it This Time’ also means we will be united as a global humanity and live much more peacefully and abundantly.

• The information I am getting (and recalling) suggests it is because of the strong and essential reptilian influence and leadership that will ensure our survival through this period of history. But just as important and essential is the ‘shadow’ influence during this era of the tall blonds(?).

• Specific (reptilian) technology that is being rapidly implemented now and is strategically and vitally important to “making it this time’. GMOs, chemtrails, pharmaceuticals, underground cities, green sustainable technology, new energy, HAARP, hadron collider, preservation of standard animal breeds and heritage seeds and plants . . . to name a few. I'm aware that to many, this may be by far the most controversial part of what I'm trying to share. Before you fire your missiles — and I understand the reason for this! — please hear me out. I am only a kind of messenger here. This is not MY plan.

• We are facing 2 (basically) future scenarios. The ‘controllers’ (we need a new term) are preparing and implementing rapidly for either and both of these scenarios:

(1) We continue on into the New World Order, which means continued chaos, war, and pain. This continuation will also include severe overcrowding of the planet. There will become ‘dead zones’ where most of humanity will live and will be taken care of (as much as resources will allow).

There will also be areas around the planet where people will live sustainably and in synergy with nature. These places will become legendary. This scenario is what we are experiencing now and will continue during this 6th mass extinction that we have been in for a very long time.

(2) This scenario includes an ELE (extinction level event) “They” do not know exactly when this event will occur but they know we are on the razor’s edge and it is simply a matter of time. They are fully prepared and continue to prepare for this event and making sure that “We (humanity) Make it This Time”. The Georgia Guidestones are an example blueprint for how to proceed after this ELE. The guidestones are most certainly how ‘they’ will lead humanity after the next ELE.

‘They’ do not know what type of ELE may occur; only that it will reduce the population of the planet down to a few million. Their intent is to prepare in such a way our technology survives as well as all other resources needed for humanity to continue without being wiped back to the a time of no technology.

After humanity emerges from the ELE and this period of time, both our reptilian and tall blond(?) genetic dualistic influences will be more balanced in the way we live and evolve and continue.

This scenario… if it happens soon… may be the most kind for the billions on earth today. In this thread I want to do my best to explain why the beings who have given me this information believe this is so.

Okay. This will get us started!

Please let’s keep this very foundational at the beginning and not spiral into esoteric discussions.

We have to keep this as basic as possible at first so EVERYONE can begin to understand what I am trying to share. I would like this thread to help and encourage as many as possible.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: The New World and Civilization (the messages from my Contact as a child)

The basic context and outline you have brought forward in the op is very clear and concise and I commend you for starting this discussion, as I would surmise, almost all of us are on the same page in regards to the possible timelines and outcomes, and many of the influences in play, both nefarious and benevolent in duality, and as well as what the future might look like in unity after ascending the extreme polarized states of duality.

What would you like to start with first?
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

3. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2013), Billy (1st October 2013), Calz (30th September 2013), Camilo (30th September 2013), carriellbee (17th December 2013), CdnSirian (1st October 2013), Chanlo23 (1st October 2013), Christine (30th September 2013), dan33 (24th January 2014), Davidallany (1st October 2013), DeDukshyn (6th October 2013), Eram (30th September 2013), Flash (2nd October 2013), golden lady (30th September 2013), Hazel (30th September 2013), heretogrow (1st October 2013), jagman (30th September 2013), johnf (30th September 2013), jsb_swampfox (1st October 2013), karelia (30th September 2013), Kristin (30th September 2013), Limor Wolf (30th September 2013), M6* (30th September 2013), Neal (2nd October 2013), Nickolai (1st October 2013), Prodigal Son (18th October 2013), RMorgan (30th September 2013), Sebastion (30th September 2013), seko (30th September 2013), Sierra (1st October 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th December 2013), Teo (30th September 2013), ulli (30th September 2013), WhiteFeather (11th February 2014), william r sanford72 (2nd November 2013), Wind (30th September 2013), Zanshin (9th December 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Default Re: The New World and Civilization (the messages from my Contact as a child)

how did you get back that information? and how old have u been as a child when this information was somehow handed to you?

thanks for sharing
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

5. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

amandapoet (1st October 2013), Bill Ryan (30th September 2013), Billy (1st October 2013), Calz (30th September 2013), Camilo (30th September 2013), carriellbee (17th December 2013), CdnSirian (1st October 2013), Chanlo23 (1st October 2013), Christine (30th September 2013), dan33 (24th January 2014), Davidallany (1st October 2013), Eram (30th September 2013), Flash (2nd October 2013), Hazel (30th September 2013), heretogrow (1st October 2013), jagman (30th September 2013), johnf (30th September 2013), karelia (30th September 2013), Kimberley (1st October 2013), Kristin (30th September 2013), Limor Wolf (30th September 2013), M6* (30th September 2013), Neal (2nd October 2013), Nickolai (1st October 2013), RMorgan (30th September 2013), seko (30th September 2013), Sierra (1st October 2013), soleil (1st October 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th September 2013), ulli (30th September 2013), WhiteFeather (11th February 2014), william r sanford72 (2nd November 2013), Wind (30th September 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

I believe that anyone here who had done their home work will agree with you, and all of the things that you had mentioned are already known to many here, if your are in possession of a resolution to the outcome, which does not seem possible without a heavy human price to be paid.

I would ask you not to hold back and fulfill yourself here and us who have been waiting for the truth of the past and the present and the inevitable outcome of the future for us all, as mankind.

Thank you, and awaiting your further disclosures

Warmest regards to you Blufire

roman

7. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

amandapoet (1st October 2013), Bill Ryan (30th September 2013), Billy (1st October 2013), Calz (30th September 2013), CdnSirian (1st October 2013), ceetee9 (1st October 2013), Chanlo23 (1st October 2013), Christine (30th September 2013), dan33 (24th January 2014), Davidallany (1st October 2013), Earthship (30th September 2013), Eram (30th September 2013), Flash (2nd October 2013), Freed Fox (30th September 2013), ginnyk (30th September 2013), heretogrow (1st October 2013), jagman (30th September 2013), johnf (30th September 2013), jsb_swampfox (1st October 2013), Kimberley (1st October 2013), Limor Wolf (1st October 2013), littleOne (30th September 2013), M6* (30th September 2013), mosquito (1st October 2013), Neal (2nd October 2013), Nickolai (1st October 2013), Pilgrim (6th October 2013), risveglio (1st October 2013), Sebastion (30th September 2013), seko (30th September 2013), Sierra (1st October 2013), skamandar (1st October 2013), soleil (1st October 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th September 2013), ulli (30th September 2013), WhiteFeather (11th February 2014), william r sanford72 (2nd November 2013), Wind (30th September 2013), Zanshin (9th December 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

-------

Hi, All (and thanks, blufire ) --

Just to reiterate what I've said elsewhere: that we must please acknowledge that it takes a great deal of courage to 'come out' with 'received' information of this nature.

I know that there are a number of people on the forum who are in a similar position, but who have not yet publicly shared what they feel they know or have been told.

I ask everyone to consider that blufire has done her best to share this with us after carrying it around with her for most of her life. That can be quite a burden (see below). The opportunity we have here is for us to meet the challenge and discuss this material in a way that recognizes that blufire is only the messenger -- and being such a messenger can be like being handed a poisoned chalice.

The material itself is far-reaching. Anyone who has read Chet Snow's Mass Dreams of the Future knows that different 'experiencers' have 'received' very different visions in different situations, from different sources. This opens itself up the possibility of the existence of differing, but equally 'real', parallel timelines, as many readers will be aware.

Many abductees and contactees have also reported that the apocalyptic visions they have been shown are not predictions, but warnings. I count myself among those who were warned -- way back in 1948 -- and new members can read about this on the thread linked below. At the time (my last lifetime) I could not handle or in any way integrate or properly share my experience: hence my empathy for anyone who is in a similar unenviable position, and who is trying to do just that.

A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

9. The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (1st October 2013), Billy (1st October 2013), Calz (30th September 2013), carriellbee (17th December 2013), CdnSirian (1st October 2013), ceetee9 (1st October 2013), Chanlo23 (1st October 2013), christian (30th September 2013), Christine (30th September 2013), dan33 (24th January 2014), Davidallany (1st October 2013), Eram (30th September 2013), fifi (2nd October 2013), Flash (2nd October 2013), Forevernyt (1st October 2013), Freed Fox (30th September 2013), golden lady (30th September 2013), heretogrow (1st October 2013), Hervé (10th November 2013), hohoemi (1st October 2013), Ivanhoe (30th September 2013), jagman (30th September 2013), johnf (30th September 2013), kanishk (25th November 2013), karamba (5th December 2013), karelia (30th September 2013), Kimberley (1st October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th September 2013), Kristin (30th September 2013), Lettherebelight (30th September 2013), Limor Wolf (1st October 2013), littleOne (1st October 2013), M6* (30th September 2013), Maunagarjana (1st October 2013), mosquito (1st October 2013), Neal (2nd October 2013), nomadguy (1st October 2013), Pilgrim (6th October 2013), Prodigal Son (18th October 2013), RMorgan (30th September 2013), Roisin (1st October 2013), ROMANWKT (30th September 2013), seko (30th September 2013), Sierra (1st October 2013), soleil (1st October 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th December 2013), T Smith (30th September 2013), Teo (30th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th September 2013), ulli (1st October 2013), WhiteFeather (11th February 2014), william r sanford72 (2nd November 2013), Wind (30th September 2013), Zanshin (9th December 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Hello there! This is very interesting!

I am curious regarding the visual elements of ET contact as well as the message conveyed; do these beings speak directly, or through books/etc.?
    This is a very important detail. Some people who report contact experience it in dreams or in the physical capacity as children.
    Some people, of course, report contact after feeling that they have received a certain message (with or without this message being expected).

My personal concern is that some messages are of terrestrial origin, I suppose, and perhaps not novel/external/ET, etc.

Have you heard of Helena Blavatsky? The reason I am asking is that in 2008, there was a certain event that occurred in the context of this woman's teachings.
    I can't really say more without derailing your thread and I am in no way trying to diminish your account of your own experience with higher intelligence.
    But personally, I am starting to wonder if there are not presently entities (or energies?) among us down here who may or may not have anything to do with what we consider ET, but still manage to wield an inordinate influence over "mortal" life as we perceive it.

One fairly modern author for whom I have developed a recent healthy respect said that the best religion is that which "encompasses and appreciates all life", including all human life. I am not really clear on how eliminating parts of the earth's population factors into any kind of human advancement. Modern technology is making it possible for life to flourish even in the most difficult of circumstances.

Of course, if we were somehow returned to the Stone Age, the Georgia Guidestones would make more sense to me;
    however, modern technology and common sense have eliminated the need for widespread population control.

What humans need is some self esteem, a way off the planet, and access to technologies kept hidden by corporate interests.

Perhaps what we need is some ideas of our own, some really HUMAN ideas, to stand up against invasive species and relics of the past --
    Out with the old, so to speak?

This is a very thought-provoking thread, to say the least!!

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

I am looking forward to what you have to say Blufire. Please continue as you are able and just lay it out there as there are many here who are ready to listen...

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2013), Billy (1st October 2013), CdnSirian (1st October 2013), Davidallany (1st October 2013), Flash (2nd October 2013), heretogrow (1st October 2013), Ivanhoe (30th September 2013), Kimberley (1st October 2013), M6* (30th September 2013), Neal (2nd October 2013), Nickolai (1st October 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th December 2013), ulli (1st October 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear blufire,

I am very much "in tune" with your post and agree with ROMANWKT that "this is the time, and this is the place"
    for what you have and will be sharing with us in the future. Just "go with the flow" of what you know to be true in
    your heart and it will reach the people who are supposed to receive it. There are so many really GOOD people on
    this forum....and it is that same goodness we want to preserve.

Thanks for beginning such an important post!

Sincerely, M6*

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2013), Billy (1st October 2013), carriellbee (17th December 2013), CdnSirian (1st October 2013), ceetee9 (1st October 2013), Flash (2nd October 2013), heretogrow (1st October 2013), Kalamos (1st October 2013), Kimberley (1st October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th September 2013), Neal (2nd October 2013), Nickolai (1st October 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th December 2013), ulli (1st October 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

blufire...Thanks for posting your information. I have been eager to listen, checking the forum 2-3 times a day to get a glimpse of this. Please continue...

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AlaBil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2013), Billy (1st October 2013), CdnSirian (1st October 2013), Davidallany (1st October 2013), Flash (2nd October 2013), heretogrow (1st October 2013), Kalamos (1st October 2013), Kimberley (1st October 2013), M6* (6th October 2013), soleil (1st October 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

I think there is another thread right now that touches on the other side of the coin> https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Agenda-Exposed
    My feeling is that might have a reason for those child memories suddenly "out of the blue" surface now.

Quote I no longer judge or process information from a ‘good’ or ‘evil’ labeling
    It seems that our human values are being somehow throw away by the wrong idea/deception (at least on my perception) that dualism concept or wrong/right doing is just something minor and should be abolish in pro of a higher perception of the world. I think that is manipulated by some forces (races?) that want us to be "robots" of non-feelings going forward.

Anyway, my 5 cents.

18. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Azt For This Post:

Alecs (13th November 2013), Atlas (1st October 2013), Bill Ryan (1st October 2013), Billy (1st October 2013), carriellbee (17th December 2013), CdnSirian (1st October 2013), Chanlo23 (8th October 2013), Christine (1st October 2013), Davidallany (1st October 2013), Ealiss (10th February 2014), Flash (2nd October 2013), heretogrow (1st October 2013), Kalamos (1st October 2013), Kimberley (1st October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th September 2013), Kristin (30th September 2013), Limor Wolf (1st October 2013), lisalu (1st October 2013), M6* (6th October 2013), Neal (2nd October 2013), Newlyn (1st October 2013), Nickolai (1st October 2013), Sierra (1st October 2013), soleil (1st October 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th September 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

bluefire said:

"Understand I will not have web links or ‘proof’ to most of these topics."

You are very fortunate in that regard because if you did have proof, like say, in the form of photo's, vids etc... you have no idea what you would be up against if that were the case. Believe me, I know.

I look forward to hearing more about your story. I have no idea what that other thread was all about and don't have the time to read it over, nor do I want to either. Best of luck to you! So far I can relate to a lot of what you're saying!

PS -- I know what you've been going through and I can even feel it.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

amandapoet (1st October 2013), Bill Ryan (1st October 2013), Billy (1st October 2013), CdnSirian (1st October 2013), Davidallany (1st October 2013), Flash (2nd October 2013), heretogrow (1st October 2013), Kalamos (1st October 2013), Kristin (1st October 2013), Limor Wolf (1st October 2013), littleOne (1st October 2013), M6* (6th October 2013), Neal (2nd October 2013), Nickolai (1st October 2013), Sierra (1st October 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th December 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd November 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

I agree with everything you state Bluefire , i could recall posts of mine from the last 2 years here which state exactly the same thing. SO you got my support.

one thing i could suggest however is the technology was inplimented but it is being mis used which is something to take note of.. some may get the idea its mis use is part of the plan.

If i am to extrapolate i would suggest that our existance is secondary to the planets .. the quandry the ET's are facing is trying to curb our tangent while the balance of non interferance is in play. People hear me now , we are seondary to the planet , if the planet suffers any more WE will be wiped out because if the planet dies , and we are killing it slowly , Many other sentient civilisations will suffer .. then it becomes a matter of deciding what to do with us .. mas extinction is one such option however it is a last resort.

Personally id like to see all iphones extinct and currency die. that would throw us into a very dark place and a nessesary one..i welcom it with open arms.

humans are so fearful of change .. it time to rip that band aid off and clen this infection of apathy.

N

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thank you bluefire for coming out with your story!

What I hope to get from this information is what we on induvidual and collective basis has to focus on and act for to reach the most positive outcome. I hope for some personal inspiration.

I am reacting very strong to the things you write allready, so I feel that this will touch some hot potatos for me. Why is every single race that contacts humans saying that they are our ancestors? That gives them some power and trustworthyness i guess .. ? And that "peace" and "unity" are horrible options for peacethirsting earthlings who let themselves be manipulated under one single order in the name of theese things. That actually different religions and social structeres are good and shows the diversity of us humans, and that this ones has to be destroyed in order to more easely "bring us together", in a way to control us inside a fence, like sheep. And just the thought of anyone saying with a kind voice that they are using chemtrails and other mind/bodypolluting technologies for the greater good of all humans is making me puke.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_so...dlines_svali#3

I just read this full interview with Svali, and the chapter on the new order plan, so I am a bit grumpy. I definitely need to rest.

Stay in the heart. Albin
    Last edited by Newlyn; 1st October 2013 at 00:52.
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

Billy (1st October 2013), carriellbee (17th December 2013), CdnSirian (1st October 2013), Ealiss (10th February 2014), Flash (2nd October 2013), heretogrow (1st October 2013), Kalamos (1st October 2013), karelia (1st October 2013), Maia Gabrial (4th October 2013), Nickolai (1st October 2013), raregem (18th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st October 2013)

24. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

p.s. I am not a supporter of HAARP/CERN unless they are operating with 100% of current members of humanity in mind, and 100% of tomorrow's humans in mind as well.

In fact I have grave concerns in regards to supporting such operations, as many other former Air Force and DoD employees have also expressed over the years.

In fact I continue to oppose and point out areas where other countries, multinational corporations, and global thinktanks attempt to hijack American military technologies in support of unAmerican principles.

Life, liberty, pursuit of happiness -- I guess people forget that includes everyone.

p.p.s. did you notice that BAE was jerked off the HAARP contract this year?
    Did you notice the back-and-forth nonsense between BP and BAE CEOs?
    I don't think it's a coincidence and I think the global cartels are running scared -- nationalism isn't a great thing, but globalism distills the madness to a level I can't even comprehend.

25. Link to Post #15
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    bluefire said:

You are very fortunate in that regard because if you did have proof, like say, in the form of photo's, vids etc... you have no idea what you would be up against if that were the case. Believe me, I know.

I look forward to hearing more about your story. I have no idea what that other thread was all about and don't have the time to read it over, nor do I want to either. Best of luck to you! So far I can relate to a lot of what you're saying!

The proof is in the converging of several people claiming to have ET contact and colating pretty much the same data. Thats enough for me to take note of ... from there its a matter of using logic and resonance. Thats what will solidify the information for us.

N

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    If i am to extrapolate i would suggest that our existance is secondary to the planets .. the quandry the ET's are facing is trying to curb our tangent while the balance of non interferance is in play. People hear me now , we are seondary to the planet , if the planet suffers any more WE will be wiped out because if the planet dies , and we are killing it slowly , Many other sentient civilisations will suffer .. then it becomes a matter of deciding what to do with us .. mas extinction is one such option however it is a last resort.
    I will never believe this kind of bullsh....

Sigh.. Maybe I believe in us humans to much. But I will never stop.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st October 2013 at 02:33. Reason: fix quoting
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

aniN (5th October 2013), Billy (1st October 2013), CdnSirian (1st October 2013), Flash (2nd October 2013), Maia Gabrial (4th October 2013), sandy (1st October 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st October 2013)

28. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What I hate about what modern humans are doing via undersea seismic/acoustic experiments is: killing dolphins whose brains are a lot larger than ours
    And what I hate about what modern humans are doing via overland operations is: killing each other and species like elephants for profit

Surely these issues are common to other planets with sentient species... if aliens cared as much as i do about dolphins and elephants they would have done something already.
    I just don't know how we can blame ET for what our own species is doing, surely they would have intervened by now if they thought they could make a difference.

They would care as much about dolphins and elephants as they do about humans.
    Elephants have funerals, and dolphins can communicate in pictures, but somehow we think ET is only worried about us, lol

29. Link to Post #18
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Hello there! This is very interesting!

I am curious regarding the visual elements of ET contact as well as the message conveyed; do these beings speak directly, or through books/etc.?
    This is a very important detail. Some people who report contact experience it in dreams or in the physical capacity as children.
    Some people, of course, report contact after feeling that they have received a certain message (with or without this message being expected).

My personal concern is that some messages are of terrestrial origin, I suppose, and perhaps not novel/external/ET, etc.

Have you heard of Helena Blavatsky? The reason I am asking is that in 2008, there was a certain event that occurred in the context of this woman's teachings.
    I can't really say more without derailing your thread and I am in no way trying to diminish your account of your own experience with higher intelligence.
    But personally, I am starting to wonder if there are not presently entities (or energies?) among us down here who may or may not have anything to do with what we consider ET, but still manage to wield an inordinate influence over "mortal" life as we perceive it.

One fairly modern author for whom I have developed a recent healthy respect said that the best religion is that which "encompasses and appreciates all life", including all human life. I am not really clear on how eliminating parts of the earth's population factors into any kind of human advancement. Modern technology is making it possible for life to flourish even in the most difficult of circumstances.

Of course, if we were somehow returned to the Stone Age, the Georgia Guidestones would make more sense to me;
    however, modern technology and common sense have eliminated the need for widespread population control.

What humans need is some self esteem, a way off the planet, and access to technologies kept hidden by corporate interests.

Perhaps what we need is some ideas of our own, some really HUMAN ideas, to stand up against invasive species and relics of the past --
    Out with the old, so to speak?

This is a very thought-provoking thread, to say the least!!
    may i give my opinion on this as i have a bit of insight to it.

to understand whats happening we cannot rely on interpretations or guess work from people who have not been experiencers. This is like a man writng a book about wht its like to give birth. Or an electritian giving advise on designing a wedding ring.. youll get a mis managed story based on distortions of fear etc. and wil no true experience.

The truth is in people like Bluefire and my self who have been experiencers for many years who have managed to thoughtfully desypher the message. It is through this message and the co incidence of it from multiple reliable scources that gives it credibility and the lines of information act as co ordinates for logic.

Where Blatsky gets it wrong imo is she dictates from a fea base and projects things tha you couldnt prove till you die. So imo its an opinion based on fear and the fear is her hook into her book and grounding its validity. im not saying she is doing it on purpose but the net result is un founded fear through mis interpretation.

Look at the big picture .. take your views out of your own mind for a moment and go to a place of no judgement or opinion ( if you can , when i say YOU i mean people in general , not you specificlally ) look at the globe and our culture from that view, from the view that it does not matter to you what happens down here .. then you will see the actual picture of what they see. Not because they dont care , but because they haveremoved fear from the decision making process.

Roswell was a wake up call , a hope that we stop destruction and in return we give you some stuff that will help your planet. But human giovernment and miltary idiots in charge saw this as an opportunity to use the tech to enhance weapons.. its all they can think about .. I mean it was a bad idea putting that tech into the hands of people who are mentally deficient. And as a result we have what we are experiencing now

wether this is part of the plan or not dosent matter .. its in our face and we MUST deal with it. The ET race that tried to help us are now dealing with the fact they made a mistake and have to deal with
    1 Cleaning up the mess
    2 Doing it on a planet thats in quarantine and part of a bigger experiment of non interfearence.

thats a hard thing to achieve. The caveat to the rules are that if they achieve an exhalted quantum of inhabitants through exchange of mental technology that in fact helps evolution , then it is part of the experiemnt instead of just cleaning our mess up. It then become our mess to clean however with some directions.

ET's do not want this planet to die, the planet is intrinsically linked to their existance and other planets as well. Our leaders are holding US to RANSOM .. and thats the main reason why they cannot interfear on a major scale .. why do you think we have been on the brink or WW3 for the last 20 years ? we are being held ransom. Why do you think the Government propoganda machine has been painting ETs as boogey men for the last 20 years ? think about it folks , its not that hard to join the dots.

Why do you think apparent ET abductions have been happening and they point the finger ? Its because ET's have the answers and the Government want to remain in control, its pretty simple to understand when its looked at from a broader view.

here is an extract from the HH material

Now reportedly HH is above the government , that is what they say .. however this is what HH says about abductions which corelates with my interpretations.

Quote ATS: What function, if any, do alien abductions have? Why are abductees chosen?

HH: That depends, upon who is doing the "abducting". Most of what you hear termed as "abductions", are conducted by your own 'governments'. Especially the ones where the 'so-called' "Greys" are involved. Other than that, sometimes the Confederation will meet with certain incarnates here who have a part to play in "awakening" others to the coming Harvest. These will always be positive experiences, and those who have them will feel uplifted and inspired by their contact
    my self and Bluefire are but 2 of those who have awakening contact to share with you.

I hope this sheds a larger picture that may just give is some insight

N
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 1st October 2013 at 01:31.

30. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have a hard time believing that 3rd world countries trying to establish industrial equality re: American/European standards is a bad thing.

I love brown people and that's where me and "madame blavatsky" diverge.

That someone's views were hijacked by white supremacists doesn't bode well with me personally.

It's weird that we watch movies like "5th element" and "Stargate" without realizing this 5th race stuff is really out of whack.

I guess I've wandered from the intentions of the OP but where the hell is she? lOL

31. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    bluefire said:

The proof is in the converging of several people claiming to have ET contact and colating pretty much the same data. Thats enough for me to take note of ... from there its a matter of using logic and resonance. Thats what will solidify the information for us.

N
    You are ABSOLUTELY right about that! I agree!

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Billy (1st October 2013), carriellbee (17th December 2013), CdnSirian (1st October 2013), Flash (2nd October 2013), karelia (1st October 2013), Sierra (1st October 2013), Sunny-side-up (20th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast