+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: The New World and Civilization (the messages from my Contact as a child)

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: The New World and Civilization (the messages from my Contact as a child)

So, If all seeds are patented through Monsanto, and you therefore "have to" buy your seeds from them, then does this not give Monsanto complete unilateral control of all aspects of human survival? What if Monsanto just happens to "have a bad year" or one of their seed warehouses accidentally burns down and there are not enough seeds for the current crop, then what?

I don't like the idea of messing with nature, destroying diversity, consolidating power and control into the hands of one entity, and centralizing the entire survival of the species into such a narrow bandwidth of options. Its patently dangerous and utterly insane.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

animovado (10th July 2014), Billy (6th February 2014), Calz (6th February 2014), Dennis Leahy (6th February 2014), Hazel (12th February 2014), Marianne (28th August 2014), sandy (6th February 2014), ulli (12th February 2014), WhiteFeather (11th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: The New World and Civilization (the messages from my Contact as a child)

Interesting article in RT.
    http://rt.com/politics/russia-gmo-foods-ban-567/

Total ban on GM food production mulled in Russia

A group of Russian MPs have prepared a bill severely restricting imports of genetically modified agricultural produce, and completely banning its domestic production.

The initiative is backed by Evgeny Fyodorov of the parliamentary majority United Russia and a group called Russian Sovereignty, which unites MPs from various parties and parliamentary factions.

More here. http://rt.com/politics/russia-gmo-foods-ban-567/

Peace.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Calz (12th February 2014), Shikasta (6th February 2014), WhiteFeather (11th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    There is nothing new under the Sun.

In our experience on Lemuria, we polarized towards the feminine, and without the masculine inertia, our existence just pooped out and stopped. Been there, done that...

In our experience on Atlantis, we polarized to the masculine, embraced the outer technology and disregarded the feminine, and by force, without the balancing receptive and magnetic, we blew up the whole thing and it took thousands of years to re-establish. Been there, done that...

We lived the Golden Years in the early epochs of Egypt, in perfect balance as gnostics of the true knowledge of energy, the righteousness of the "right use" of energy, in balance. Been there, done that...

Then why choose to polarize once again towards the masculine and take the route of outside technology? This is where we are now. Listening to astral beings who reside in duality suggesting we take the route of the polarized masculine in order to achieve the gnostic balance for sentient souls to come into unity consciousness and live in balance is, well... Nothing new under the Sun. Been there, done that...

We have the inner core, visceral, cellular, reptilian/ mammalian DNA soul memory, all of us, of all the polarized epochs as well as the balanced epochs, so why choose to go through a cataclysmic experience again in order to obtain unity? I'm not choosing that. My inner gut and my inner experience is urging me NOT to do that again.

To say that a catastrophic ELE timeline is inevitable and that there is nothing we can do about it, negates free will. If we are governed by outside influences and there is a divine destiny to which we have no say so or any influence, then what in the hell are we doing here? What is the benefit of uniting both polarities of consciousness without the benefit of contrast?

I'm tired of these malevolent astral beings laying claim to this planet and also imminently determining its path or its outcome. I say, we choose. I say, we embrace the INNER technology as we did during the gnostic period of our experience and bring it into balance with the outer technology. I say, we are sentient enough, awake enough, and ready enough to CHOOSE to say NO to any other path, to say NO to the "there is nothing we can do" path, to say NO to "we are in control and we are doing this to "save" humanity from an ELE event which is inevitable and therefore we need to make GMO foods and chemtrails to have life sustaining food for AFTER the event....

Who needs food when you are sentient? Life force is everywhere in everything and we can breathe it in if WE CHOOSE. Who needs any of the crap we claim to have value now? Electricity and oil are obsolete and have been for at AT LEAST a century. The existing patriarchal structure is collapsing, yes that is true, but we DO NOT need to go through 25 years of hell to embrace that which already exists and that which is inherent within us all.

If we collectively choose to remain ignorant, we choose to embrace great suffering and pain, and we choose annihilation, then who am I to judge or change this outcome? If an ELE event is inevitable, will my soul not continue on its sentient path towards other planets and other dimensions and galaxies? Is it over for me if an ELE event occurs and I die during the event? Does that mean my soul loses its individuated consciousness and I return to the void undifferentiated?

I am personally choosing to remain sentient, choosing to balance the reptilian masculine with the mammalian feminine within, choosing to emanate a balanced resonance into the matrix of all things, and choosing to embrace the other dimensions and choosing to listen to my other senses of claireaudience, clairesentience, and clairegnosis. I've also got six months worth of long term storage foods and enough heirloom seeds to plant an acre.

Collectively, all it would take is for ONE thing to happen, for energy, which is in abundance, to be exposed, recognized and then... the whole paradigm collapses, and a massive surge of power in balance within and without all, both implicate and explicate, destroys the divisiveness and extreme polarities which have been fostered by the incarnate controllers and these malevolent astral beings... evaporates!

That's what I'm choosing. Anyone else choosing that too?

Reread this. Thanks Gripreaper.
    And hello BlueFire.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Gardener (12th February 2014), WhiteFeather (11th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Interesting article in RT.
    http://rt.com/politics/russia-gmo-foods-ban-567/

Total ban on GM food production mulled in Russia

A group of Russian MPs have prepared a bill severely restricting imports of genetically modified agricultural produce, and completely banning its domestic production.

The initiative is backed by Evgeny Fyodorov of the parliamentary majority United Russia and a group called Russian Sovereignty, which unites MPs from various parties and parliamentary factions.

More here. http://rt.com/politics/russia-gmo-foods-ban-567/

Peace.
    Good job if they are able to pull it off, but here is a snippet from the article that provided new information (at least for me).
    Quote The pro-GMO businessman also pointed out that the discussion of the problem should not be limited to the agriculture and food industries. He said that 70 percent of genetically enhanced materials were used in pharmacology and medicine, 20 percent were used in industry and only 10 percent of GMOs were used in agriculture and food production.
    If this is true, then the use of GMO materials is much larger that I anticipated, as I thought it was used in food production. Here it says only 10% used in foods.

8. Link to Post #145
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Quote Collectively, all it would take is for ONE thing to happen, for energy, which is in abundance, to be exposed, recognized and then... the whole paradigm collapses, and a massive surge of power in balance within and without all, both implicate and explicate, destroys the divisiveness and extreme polarities which have been fostered by the incarnate controllers and these malevolent astral beings... evaporates
    Of course Gripreaper and Runningdeer I would choose this and I have seen person after person on Avalon choose this. But is this a reality?

What could be ‘this one thing’ for this energy to be activated and put into motion?

Why with all the zeal and wishing and pleading and great expectations that this has not happened a million times over?

Is it because we are not good enough or spiritual enough or special enough?? Why?

If you believe in these incarnate controllers (humans) and malevolent astral beings (this is the new meme in the alternative world by the way) and that they can be simply evaporated, then couldn’t they just simply evaporate us too by the same means? Why do you give them so much power and in turn deny your own?

We live in a physical organic world in physical organic bodies and our future and present will be played out and lived in this very same physical organic place.

And this is wonderful and powerful and beautiful and awe inspiring and exhilarating!

It is always so heart breaking to me when I see people hate who they are (physical organic beings) and despise this world we inhabit. It is always so painful to me when I see so many not be able to see the hope and future I see and feel. It is always so heartbreaking to see people in so much pain and doom themselves into the shackles of a meme created ‘planet prison’.

You choose to be controlled and imprisoned by these ‘incarnate beings and malevolent astral beings' . . . I do not give them a second thought let alone such a great power over me and the life I live.

Why is it that so many feel and do not understand that their own presence (life) and soul is not just as powerful and eternal? Do not give this ‘new meme’ any power or any control.

Stand your ground and believe in the creation that is within you.

Break free from and evaporate this death wish and dismal hopeless future that so many are creating and empowering with every thought..

9. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Thanks Blufire,

Thanks so much for sharing your story. I know how frustrated you must feel right now with the responses that you have received. I too have tried to share visions of my contact experiences and unlike the tenacity which you are showing I chose to give up. I have not visited PA for many months and I am not sure what made me log on today after many months. However, when I saw your thread I knew I needed to give you some positive feedback and say thanks for sharing. I would add to your thread by including my own information but I just don't think I want to go through it.

So hang in there and please continue to share. I personally would love to hear more. So much of what you are saying is making total sense to me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

blufire (12th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Deleted because it's off topic and too much about self rather than the larger perspective.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th February 2014 at 01:54.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th February 2014), Hazel (12th February 2014), Wind (12th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Now this is interesting ...

FARMERS ABANDONING GMO SEEDS… NOW WAIT FOR IT: A NEW GOVERNMENT “POLICY” WILL BE PUSHED

Posted on February 11, 2014 by Joseph P. Farrell

While we’re on the subject of GMOs once again, there has been another quiet story unfolding, one that you obviously won’t see on Faux News, SeeB.S., SeeNoNews(CNN), and the media network shills for mercantilist America: farmers, it seems, are abandoning GMOs in growing numbers, and the reason is rather interesting:

Farmers Abandoning GMO Seeds and the Reason Will Surprise You
    http://www.cornucopia.org/2014/01/fa...will-surprise/

In case you missed it: here’s the core of the reason, or rather, core reasons(Note the plural):

Quote “A growing number of farmers are abandoning genetically modified seeds, but it’s not because they are ideologically opposed to the industry.

“Simply put, they say non-GMO crops are more productive and profitable.

“Modern Farmer magazine discovered that there is a movement among farmers abandoning genetically modified organisms (GMO) because of simple economics.

“’We get the same or better yields, and we save money up front,’ crop consultant and farmer Aaron Bloom said of non-GMO seeds. Bloom has been experimenting with non-GMO seeds for five years and he has discovered that non-GMO is more profitable.

“The re-converts to non-GMO seeds are not hippies but conservative Midwestern farmers who are making a business decision, Modern Farmer discovered. They are switching back to natural seed because it is more profitable — not because of any ideology.”

“Five years ago the [GMO seeds] worked,” said farmer Christ Huegerich, who along with his father planted GMO seeds. “I didn’t have corn rootworm because of the Bt gene, and I used less pesticide. Now, the worms are adjusting, and the weeds are resistant. Mother Nature adapts.”
    Now there are a number of hit-the-palm-on-the-forehead-and-exclaim-”Doh!”-Homer-Simpson moments here.

Homer Simpson moment number one: Nature appears to adapt faster than agribusiness corporations can adapt their GMOs, and hence

(Homer Simpson moment number two) while in the short run GMOs appear to increase profits and productivity, in the long run productivity declines, expenses rise as farmers have to purchase additional pest controls in addition to the already-more-costly GMOs, and hence

(Homer Simpson moment number three) production and profitability decline and hence

(Homer Simpson moment number four) it’s more profitable and productive to plant the non-GMO seeds over the long run.

Or to put it corn-and-country simple:

Quote “The Modern Farmer article, called The Post GMO-Economy, makes an excellent case for farmers dumping GMO. Some of the interesting facts the magazine uncovered include:

•“The cost of growing one acre of non-GMO corn was $680.95, the cost of growing an acre of GMO corn was $761.80 according to Aaron Bloom. That means it costs $80.85 more an acre to raise GMO corn.

•“GMO seeds can cost up to $150 a bag more than regular seeds.

•“The market for non-GMO foods has grown from $1.3 billion in 2011 to $3.1 billion in 2013, partially because some Asian and European countries don’t want GMO seeds.

•“Grain dealer Clarkson Grain pays farmers an extra $2 a bushel for non-GMO soybeans and an additional $1 a bushel for non-GMO corn.

•“The market for non-GMO seed is growing. Sales at Spectrum Seed Solutions, which sells non-GMO seed, have doubled every year for the last four years. Sales at another company that markets non-GMO seeds, eMerge Genetics of West Des Moines, Iowa, have increased by 30 percent a year for five years.

•“Spectrum Seed Solutions president Scott Odle thinks that non-GMO corn could be 20 percent of the market in five years.”

What this means, if you’ve been following the GMO story, is something significant. In our book Transhumanism: A Grimoire of Alchemical Agendas, my co-author Dr Scott D deHart and I reviewed the research of GMO followers such as F. William Engdahl, whose work Seeds of Destruction is a must-have for anyone interested in the issue. Therem Engdahl highlighted the corporate use of a scarcely disguised mercantilist “policy” or “principle” they were calling “substantial equvalence,” a principle based on the “if it looks like corn and tastes like corn it’s corn” and therefore “we don’t need extensive scientific testing of its long-term health effects.” Thus, the agribusiness giants attempted (successfully as it turns out) to short circuit scientific concerns and to bring their products quickly to market. In the meantime, of course, substantial equivalence flew right out the window when it came to protecting licensing and usage fees for the same products under patent law.

But if Modern Farmer magazine is correct, then the products are not substantially equivalent on the two crucial points of profitability and producivity for the local farmer.

This is probably not the sort of news those shareholders of Mon(ster)santo were hoping to hear.

We can predict the sort of mercantilist response already: agribusiness will lobby for “stricter regulation” of farm products, and that will be code for more regulation imposed on non-GMO products while “substantial equivalence” will continue to be the order of the day for goobernment agencies. Such calls will, of course, be tucked into “farm subsidy bills” (want a subsidy? plant GMOs! don’t ask questions!) and the pockets of corrupt politicians in the large agriculture states will be lined with agribusiness money, and of course, for the recalcitrant, middle-of-the night phone calls and threatened blackmail. (And if you think I’m joking, read Engdahl’s book!)

And that’s the lie of course, of modern corporate America, for it isn’t about markets, it’s about mercantilism and corporate protection from the markets, for the farmers mentioned in the Modern Farmer article have already made the appropriate market-based decision.

See you on the flip side.

http://gizadeathstar.com/2014/02/far...y-will-pushed/

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

animovado (10th July 2014), Dennis Leahy (12th February 2014), ulli (12th February 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd June 2014)

15. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Quote Collectively, all it would take is for ONE thing to happen, for energy, which is in abundance, to be exposed, recognized and then... the whole paradigm collapses, and a massive surge of power in balance within and without all, both implicate and explicate, destroys the divisiveness and extreme polarities which have been fostered by the incarnate controllers and these malevolent astral beings... evaporates
    Of course Gripreaper and Runningdeer I would choose this and I have seen person after person on Avalon choose this. But is this a reality?

What could be ‘this one thing’ for this energy to be activated and put into motion?

Why with all the zeal and wishing and pleading and great expectations that this has not happened a million times over?

Is it because we are not good enough or spiritual enough or special enough?? Why?

If you believe in these incarnate controllers (humans) and malevolent astral beings (this is the new meme in the alternative world by the way) and that they can be simply evaporated, then couldn’t they just simply evaporate us too by the same means? Why do you give them so much power and in turn deny your own?

We live in a physical organic world in physical organic bodies and our future and present will be played out and lived in this very same physical organic place.

And this is wonderful and powerful and beautiful and awe inspiring and exhilarating!

It is always so heart breaking to me when I see people hate who they are (physical organic beings) and despise this world we inhabit. It is always so painful to me when I see so many not be able to see the hope and future I see and feel. It is always so heartbreaking to see people in so much pain and doom themselves into the shackles of a meme created ‘planet prison’.

You choose to be controlled and imprisoned by these ‘incarnate beings and malevolent astral beings' . . . I do not give them a second thought let alone such a great power over me and the life I live.

Why is it that so many feel and do not understand that their own presence (life) and soul is not just as powerful and eternal? Do not give this ‘new meme’ any power or any control.

Stand your ground and believe in the creation that is within you.

Break free from and evaporate this death wish and dismal hopeless future that so many are creating and empowering with every thought..
    I believe that true self management comes from maintaining a balance
    between the inherent survival instinct and death wish.
    The inner wolf and lamb.
    Both need to be kept alive...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

blufire (12th February 2014), Hazel (12th February 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd June 2014)

17. Link to Post #150
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

We are mere months away from devastating food shortages and prices.

In my OP of this thread this is (in part) of what I meant by the Globalists preparing for event(s) that would cause chaos. They have prepared for years to make sure humanity survives any and all natural and man-made catastrophes
    And NO. The Globalist did not create this global climate change. It is cyclical, not only on this planet but on planets throughout our solar system. Fossil and geophysical history and evidence proves our planet has had many natural catastrophic events.

I will stand by what I was shown as a child and now remember. The Globalists (or whatever we should call them) have been rapidly researching and creating technology to help humanity survive these ‘first round’ events that will (in a matter of time) lead eventually to an ELE. The ELE could happen tomorrow or in 100’s of years . . . . . but there will be varying events that will cause great damage and hardship . . . and we are on a razors edge of one such event.

From yahoo: http://news.yahoo.com/californias-ca...181115468.html

Quote California's Catastrophic Drought Just Got Worse—a Lot Worse

By Todd Woody
    Fri, 20 Jun 2014 11:11:15 PDT

How bad is California’s devastating drought? Just in the past week, the percentage of the state identified as being in “exceptional drought”—the most severe category—jumped from a quarter to a third.
    The government-funded United States Drought Monitor classifies the entire state as in drought, and as of Tuesday, nearly 77 percent of California was in “extreme drought,” which is just one notch below exceptional drought.

Here’s a map of California’s drought-afflicted areas as of June 10.
    Here’s the map as of June 17.
    This map from June 2013 looks deceptively reassuring—no red spots!—but even a year ago, nearly the entire state was experiencing moderate to extreme drought.

Before the turn for the worse this week, the situation in the Golden State was already dire. “California topped the U.S. with 70 percent of its rangeland and pastures rated in very poor to poor condition on June 1,” stated a June 5 report from the Drought Monitor.
    In the last 24 hours, for instance, only two spots in California received any rain—Stockton and Vandenberg each got 0.01 inches, according to the state Department of Water Resources.

So, Californians must be emptying swimming pools, letting their lawns go brown, and forgoing flushing their toilets, right? Not quite.

While farmers have seen their irrigation allotments from state and federal water projects cut to near zero, coastal Californians seem oblivious to the browning of their proudly green state.

Gov. Jerry Brown in January asked Californians to cut their water consumption by 20 percent, a request roundly ignored. Water use fell just 5 percent between January and May, according to a state survey, while water consumption in the environmentally conscious San Francisco Bay Area declined only 2 percent.

It’s not as if Californians don’t know the drought drill: short showers, no car washing, and, yes, don’t flush that toilet every time. Landscaping is one of the biggest water hogs, so rip out the lawn and replace it with native and drought-tolerant plants.
    I just did, and my local water district is even paying me to de-suburbanize my Berkeley backyard, though the subsidy appears to be little known.

But as the drought intensifies, a crackdown is looming. Santa Cruz County recently imposed mandatory water restrictions, and the state is considering doing the same.
    From yahoo: http://theweek.com/article/index/263...turn-of-el-nio

The return of El Niño

A disruptive climate phenomenon is brewing in the Pacific Ocean, and it may cause global havoc

By The Week Staff | 9:00am ET

What is El Niño?

It's a complex meteorological event that causes hotter temperatures, torrential rain, prolonged droughts, and other extreme weather from Asia to the Americas. Caused by a natural cycle of periodic warming in the Pacific Ocean, El Niño occurs every two to seven years, and messes up usual weather patterns for much of the world. Climate experts at the European Center for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts now put the odds of an event occurring this year at 90 percent. "I think there's no doubt that there's an El Niño underway," said Kevin Trenberth of the U.S. National Center for Atmospheric Research. "The question is whether it'll be a small or big one." So far, the evidence is mixed, but the water in the tropical Pacific is currently as warm as it was in 1997 — the year of the biggest El Niño ever recorded.

What happened then?

The 1997-98 El Niño was one of only two "super" El Niños in the last 150 years, setting off a chain reaction of extreme weather across the globe that caused about $45 billion in damage and 23,000 deaths. "Nations in the western Pacific experienced devastating droughts," said Wenju Cai of the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization, "while catastrophic floods occurred in the eastern equatorial region of Ecuador and northern Peru." About $3 billion worth of crops were lost, food prices skyrocketed, and huge forest fires swept through Malaysia, Indonesia, and Brazil. The event was even blamed for a severe outbreak in eastern Africa of Rift Valley fever, a mosquito-transmitted viral disease that spread after weeks of heavy rainfall.

What triggers an El Niño?

El Niño events occur when the strong trade winds blowing from east to west in the Pacific become weaker, causing ocean surface temperatures to rise. When that pool of warm water shifts eastward, atmospheric moisture follows, causing extremely heavy rains in Peru and other parts of South America and an accompanying drought from Indonesia to Australia. El Niño events don't reach peak strength until December. In fact, El Niño — "the boy" or "the Christ Child" in Spanish — was named by Peruvian fishermen who noticed that a warm ocean current tended to materialize off the South American coast during Christmastime. Occasionally, El Niños start to form and then collapse unexpectedly, as one did in 2012. This year's forming El Niño shows no sign of dissipating, and may already be affecting the weather.

Where is that happening?

In India, where June's monsoon rains are currently 40 percent below average — putting in jeopardy the health of crops in the world's second-largest producer of sugar, rice, and wheat. If it is El Niño depriving India of its seasonal rains, then the drought would move through Asia and toward Australia, a country that's already been crippled by a prolonged drought, extreme heat, and raging bushfires. Peru, on the other hand, would experience flooding and a surge in waterborne diseases — as happened when El Niño triggered a cholera epidemic in the country in 1991 — and would see its cold-water fisheries depleted by a surge of warm ocean currents.

What about the U.S.?

We might actually benefit. "El Niño has a bad connotation, undeservedly so in the U.S.," said Harry Hillaker, state climatologist in Iowa. For one thing, El Niño events tend to increase wind shear in the Atlantic, making it more difficult for hurricanes to form and grow during the June to November season. The phenomenon might also bring a milder winter to the North and East of the U.S., providing relief to locals who have had to suffer through crippling polar vortices. More importantly, the weather event could trigger high rainfall in the drought-ravaged state of California, which in 2013 experienced its driest year in recorded history. The downside of that heavier rainfall is that it could lead to major flash flooding and landslides, says Mike Halpert, the acting director of the federal Climate Prediction Center, but "sometimes you have to pick your poison."

What about climate change?

El Niño and climate change are separate phenomena, but they can feed on each other. New research published in the journal Nature Climate Change indicates that unchecked climate change could double the number of El Niño events. In turn, El Niño may exacerbate the effects of global warming: If the 2014 El Niño is as strong as 1998's, it could rapidly boost global temperatures by nearly 0.25 C, making it the hottest year on record. Some meteorologists think a year of extreme heat could affect long-term climate patterns, triggering more rapid warming for years to come. If a strong El Niño does develop in 2014, the hot weather might affect public opinion about climate change, which has grown more skeptical in recent years. As irrational as it may be, said social scientist Jon Krosnick of Stanford University, millions of Americans form their opinion about climate change "based on very recent trends in warming.'' And 2014 is shaping up to be an extraordinarily warm year.

War-making weather

Really bad weather can lead to war. Historians have long suspected that the climate and weather can affect human behavior on a mass scale, but it wasn't until 2011 that researchers at Columbia University in New York were able to show a link between El Niño and a number of outbreaks of violence from southern Sudan to Indonesia and Peru. Lead researcher Solomon Hsiang estimates that around 50 of the 250 conflicts between 1950 and 2004 were triggered by the El Niño cycle and its resulting loss of crops, jobs, and wealth, and the demanding psychological effects caused by the extreme climate event. "When crops fail, people may take up a gun to make a living," Hsiang says. His research indicates that a Pacific warming of 0.8 C would raise the annual risk of conflict by 15 percent. Meteorologists currently forecast a Pacific warming of between 0.5 C and 1.5 C for this year.

Also please understand that the ones heading up the implementation of the New World Order or New World or One Planet are prepared to use the chaos these natural events will cause. This is why this will come about in the next 25 +/- years . . . a very short period of time. It will happen so rapidly that most will be assimilated into this new government without understanding the consequences of this new life.

Out of Chaos comes Order . . . . . but exactly what will this new “Order” hold for humanity?

As I have stated in my OP and other places in this thread and forum it would be kinder for the majority of humanity if the ELE came sooner than later. I say this because of what plays over and over in my mind . . . . a rapid ‘flipping’ of pictures.

For me and what I will be teaching to those who come my way is a way of life away from the chaos . . . an understanding of why the chaos is happening and what the future holds for this minority.

Life in the ‘dead zones’ will be livable. Those who choose or those with no other choice than to live in these areas will be ‘okay’ . . . . they will live but struggle daily.

My plea is to not be like most of the Californians in the above article who choose to ignore the travesty on their doorstep and by an even more monumental level, the rest of us, who see what is happening in California and throughout the world and still choose to blatantly ignore it.

And we are the Awake Ones?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8