+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: The New World and Civilization (the messages from my Contact as a child)

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Default Re: The New World and Civilization (the messages from my Contact as a child)

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Gripreaper you asked what do I want to start with . . . .I think the first thing I would like help with is identifying more clearly who the ‘other race’ is I had contact with.

I know this race never appeared in a physical form, it was always as a blue orb about the size of a beach ball that glowed from dark blue to bright blue to white. This is actually where my avatar ‘blufire’ comes from. They only seemed to support the messages of the reptilians and very much took a back seat to the reptilian’s contact with me. I do know their presence is what we would view as peaceful, loving.

Any ideas?
    Thank you blufire... this is important and I feel it. You have opened a door for further understanding. I will go slowly like you. So right now what comes to me to add here is not my story but that of a dear friend. Briefly, we reconnected in July of this year after a hiatus of seven years. She was bursting with joy as was I to be able to share our stories. I want to tell her story because I strongly intuit that you and her have a connection, certainly there are energetics markers that match. And because what she told me is about a contact with three beings that presented as bright blue pulsating to white orbs. My hope is that this helps you remember more.

Ann (not her name) is a highly gifted woman with nothing but amazing stories of remembering past life initiations from the time she was a young girl. Like many of us this provoked a lot of confusion and isolation in not knowing how to handle her life. Right now she lives in a fairly stable state of perpetual gratitude as all the pieces are returning to her. I know many of us understand this in the depth of our being.

The pertinent part for this thread and perhaps for blufire is the details of this particular visitation. She was living with her two children, no partner and at a critical crossroad in her life. Feeling isolated and struggling to understand what to do next.

For four nights in a row (this is 1994 or 1995 I believe) three beings of spherical bright blue and pulsating light came into her bedroom. She was fully awake and not in a dream state. Her description was that at first she was frightened because of powerful energy that presented. They asked her if she would like them to take a form more familiar to her... she declined. The first thing they told her was that they were from Sirius B, from the Sirius system.

They said they were to teach her and help her remember. Her feelings of the energy was of immense love, close to rapture. They proceeded to show her the future and "train" her for it. They "talked" in detail of the DNA changes in our body, of the curtailment of our abilities and return of them. They showed her how we wouldn't need food and showed her the way through eating raw until that time when we wouldn't need anything but breath.

She wasn't able to share all of it with me, but I understood. This information doesn't come in linearly.. but it needs to be lived out.

For three months she lived in bliss... and isolation, because no one around her could relate and she didn't have words to express it. She wanted to go "home" with them but was told she had chosen to be on earth and needed to remain.

Just as note she left this state when she was asked to help clear a home of some entities that were bothering the new owner. She reluctantly agreed and through that contact lost her "enlightened" state.

I Know as a child and teenager I had prolonged contact with both the reptilian and ‘another’ alien race. I need help identifying the ‘other’ alien race and this is important and will clarify what I Know or remember now. The reptilian and the ‘other’ race are the 2 most primary races we are blood related. My instinct tells me this other race may be the tall blue eyed blondes.

• The New World Order or One World (we need a new term for this) and why this New World may be a very positive outcome and what will enable us as a humanity to “Make it this Time”.

This phrase keeps reverberating through my head.
    • There are very very few who have all total knowledge of our past history, past civilizations, why those civilizations disappeared, etc. They are making sure these same events that caused the civilizations to disappear will not wipe humanity back (again) to the very beginning They have been planning, preparing for thousands of years. This New World is planned to be only the next very small step in the evolution and continuance of humanity.

“Make it this Time” : I believe and understand from what I was shown that ‘making it’ means we will come out of this period of history with our technology in place and knowledge/wisdom of who we are and will enable humanity to evolve and move forward into things such as widespread space travel. ‘Making it This Time’ also means we will be united as a global humanity and live much more peacefully and abundantly.
    This phrase also reverberates in my mind... but with a variation.. "We must make it this time." I have had this thought for at least fifteen years now. It is what keeps me on this collective path.

What I watch for personally is how positive intent, phrases and movements are co-opted so cunningly by counter intent. It makes for a deepening study all the time.

I have partial recall of past civilizations, partial recall of the Event that led to our fall, and partial recall of different realities of much less density. This is why I am so insistent that we continue to share.. because I don't have it all and I actually doubt there is any one being that does... We are all capable of it though.
    Last edited by Christine; 1st October 2013 at 16:44.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Default Re: The New World and Civilization (the messages from my Contact as a child)

Last edited by Kalamos; 21st April 2014 at 14:10.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Delight (2nd October 2013), Flash (2nd October 2013), heretogrow (6th October 2013), littleOne (1st October 2013), Sierra (1st October 2013), soleil (1st October 2013)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

All my life I had premonition dreams. I can never tell when something is going to happen. Still collecting the puzzles but far away from complete scenario. However, I can relate to the event you mentioned, but ...

Personally i don't think there are alien races out there. Rather inter-dimensional beings. Sometimes it is hard to say if you dream or being awake. Many times i get confused, which is the right reality.

From my experience if the beings are communicating with you don't listen. Ignore. They lie and terrorize all the time and finally there is no practical use of received info. You need to make yourself stronger, above them, and they will leave you alone.

It is hard to digest, especially when presented in nice package. It is up to you, your life and your free will.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FrankoL For This Post:

Atlas (1st October 2013), Christine (1st October 2013), Delight (2nd October 2013), Flash (2nd October 2013), Hazel (12th February 2014), heretogrow (6th October 2013), Kiforall (1st October 2013), Limor Wolf (1st October 2013), Pilgrim (6th October 2013), Sierra (1st October 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Last edited by Kalamos; 21st April 2014 at 14:08.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Cara (4th March 2014), Flash (2nd October 2013), Pilgrim (6th October 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,246 times in 32,909 posts

Quote Posted by BruceF (here)

I should probably start a separate thread to share our own contact experiences and the warnings we were given about the future.
    Hi, Bruce -- please do!

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

andrewgreen (1st October 2013), Caren (1st October 2013), fifi (2nd October 2013), Flash (2nd October 2013), heretogrow (6th October 2013), karelia (1st October 2013), Limor Wolf (1st October 2013), Newlyn (3rd October 2013), Sierra (1st October 2013), soleil (1st October 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd November 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Far from fiction. Anyhow, she will know what my message tries to covey. To you, means nothing, for now. With ears wide opened you might want to reread it.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FrankoL For This Post:

Flash (2nd October 2013), Kalamos (1st October 2013), Pilgrim (6th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Last edited by Kalamos; 21st April 2014 at 14:05.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Flash (2nd October 2013), heretogrow (6th October 2013)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Thanks for sharing your experience, Blufire. It must be a heavy burden to receive this information. I doubt there's anything I can say about it that you haven't already thought. I would guess that you've gone round and round, trying to analyze it from every angle. I know I would.

I will say that I myself would file this scenario you were given under fourth density service to self propaganda. I suspect that many of the elites have received similar information, and because of their inclinations towards love of power, it has got to be irresistible to them. I have long suspected that they see themselves as the saviors of humanity, not merely the conquerors. From the point of view of those giving this message, us "making it" would be to come under their control. Because it's they who would be in control of the resulting order. Personally, I'd rather that not happen, because once we get under their control, we're not likely to ever get back to self determination.

Also, I would say that factions of tall blonds can be in affiliation with "negative" groups. We see this in the Travis Walton case, where there were tall blonds on the ship with the Greys that had abducted Walton.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 14th November 2013 at 00:51.

15. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Alecs (13th November 2013), andrewgreen (2nd October 2013), Bill Ryan (5th October 2013), Christine (2nd October 2013), Flash (2nd October 2013), Gardener (2nd October 2013), heretogrow (6th October 2013), Hervé (10th November 2013), heyokah (2nd October 2013), Kalamos (2nd October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (6th October 2013), Limor Wolf (2nd October 2013), Pilgrim (6th October 2013), sunflower (6th October 2013), T Smith (6th October 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd November 2013)

16. Link to Post #49
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote I know this race never appeared in a physical form, it was always as a blue orb about the size of a beach ball that glowed from dark blue to bright blue to white.
    You mean these guys?

Paula cleaned it up for me in another thread by brightening up the image, don't know how to link to it so here is the original, if you maximize it you can see there is a huge blue orb behind me posing for the cam, a small red one floats above it with an even smaller green one in its center.

Name:  5898683.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  20.3 KB
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 2nd October 2013 at 10:53.

17. Link to Post #50
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

I intuit they are who we call the tall blue eyed blonds . . . but I’m not all together sure about this.

Any ideas?
    Posted by Antonia 10-20-2008:

I come from one of those so called "Sacred Blood line" families....my branch of the familly embraced the light a long time ago and work with the Great White Brotherhood or White Eagle Lodge.... I am dark haired yet have very sensitive phsycic abilities [...] I have a deep respect for the Draco's as well as a abhorance of what they and their co-conspiritors are doing on this planet and I know there are some very highly evolved reptilian beings as well as the dark missguided ones [...]

I have an amaizing spirit guide who is a female reptilian entity who is ancient and wise and full of love and incredibly noble with high vibrational cosmic love and good intent... She has filled me with the most incredible cosmic information and allways points out the high road when I'm sometimes prone to travel the low road, she keeps me in tune with the entity who is our planet, other people, and different dimentional enetities... She says she is part of an ancient reptillian mother dragon cult that had to practice in secret , due to male energy suppressing the female on Orion aons ago...

When I first felt the connection I was skeptical as she never hid the fact she was reptillan?? I thought this is manipulation posing as good. But she just gave me love and said "fair enough if you feel that is so I will not intrude...send me word from you're heart when you are ready ...I'm always here if you need me!" and later another phsycic tuned in to her for me and also felt her as wise and loving... so I connected and am very happy that I did...

She says the blond blue eyed thing is that some blondes were descended from a renegade Nordic gang who teamed up with dark draco's... and that they are seen as easier to connect with by their own people as well as the draco gene's that were interbred in to them.. they are also seen as a preferable food supply... Just like many humans have no problem loving a pet horse or dog yet eating a lamb or a cow [...]

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Chanlo23 (8th October 2013), Flash (2nd October 2013), golden lady (2nd October 2013), heretogrow (6th October 2013), Sierra (6th October 2013), skamandar (3rd October 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd November 2013)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Quote Posted by Newlyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    If i am to extrapolate i would suggest that our existance is secondary to the planets .. the quandry the ET's are facing is trying to curb our tangent while the balance of non interferance is in play. People hear me now , we are seondary to the planet , if the planet suffers any more WE will be wiped out because if the planet dies , and we are killing it slowly , Many other sentient civilisations will suffer .. then it becomes a matter of deciding what to do with us .. mas extinction is one such option however it is a last resort.
    I will never believe this kind of bullsh....

Sigh.. Maybe I believe in us humans to much. But I will never stop.
    ok well that leaves me out of this thread

goodbye

N
    You won't resist coming back Nanoo. I bet you won't. So, just do. You seem to have much to say as well.

I am coming back from an exam at University, I have studied all night, dead tired, but I will come back on the thread to ask question to both Blufire and you and to posts some comments, promised. So please fill the screen before I come back.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Christine (4th October 2013), heretogrow (6th October 2013), Sierra (6th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

I've got some questions I would appreciate input from, as they've been tying me up for a while and driving me somewhat insane:
    1. Why have benevolent ET races waited so long in the evolution of humanity to finally step in and intervene to stop the dirty deeds of the ETs with dark agendas (Draconians, etc.)? It seems they have known that Reptilians have infiltrated humanity for a long time....but they let them carry on with their agenda, and now find themselves in a troubling situation with time running out when they could have taken care of the situation thousands of years ago.
    2. Why do ET races blame humans for being so ignorant and oblivious to the nature of the universe and the nature of spirituality, and blame humans for hurting other humans etc., when it is because our genes have been tampered with and our doctrines manipulated by ETs with dark agendas? In other words, it's not our fault we are where we are, but we seem to get a lot of criticism from ET races looking down at us.
    3. If there are different factions of Reptilians, why have the service-to-others factions not stepped in and cleaned out the service-to-self factions that have caused humanity so much harm? Shouldn't they be somewhat responsible for the rogue group of Reptilians that have separated from their main race?
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

ceetee9 (2nd October 2013), Christine (4th October 2013), Flash (2nd October 2013), heretogrow (6th October 2013), Newlyn (3rd October 2013), OnyxKnight (20th December 2013), Sierra (6th October 2013), sumkat (6th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Blufire, may we have more?
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2013), Billy (4th October 2013), Christine (3rd October 2013), Gardener (6th October 2013), heretogrow (6th October 2013), hohoemi (4th October 2013), Kalamos (3rd October 2013), mosquito (4th October 2013), Sebastion (3rd October 2013), T Smith (6th October 2013)

25. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Quote I know this race never appeared in a physical form, it was always as a blue orb about the size of a beach ball that glowed from dark blue to bright blue to white.
    You mean these guys?

Paula cleaned it up for me in another thread by brightening up the image, don't know how to link to it so here is the original, if you maximize it you can see there is a huge blue orb behind me posing for the cam, a small red one floats above it with an even smaller green one in its center.

Attachment 23051
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th October 2013 at 14:56.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1 flew over (5th October 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2013), Christine (4th October 2013), heretogrow (6th October 2013), Sierra (6th October 2013), sunflower (6th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

blufire, are there some ground rules you might want to suggest? Will you be presenting this in sections that build on previous sections? Or will this be more a stream of consciousness that will jump between statements from different times in your life?

I am concerned that we may derail your presentation before we hear it in its entirety. Many presenters want questions held until they are done so the room does not disintegrate into subtopics and the important points of your presentation might get lost in the shuffle of egos vying for attention.

Should we focus our responses on questions of clarification only? Should people introduce examples or material that confirm your presentation? Should people announce that they disagree and open a separate thread and include their link? I am concerned that some folks will want to showboat what you are trying to reveal. What works best for you?

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

1 flew over (5th October 2013), Cara (4th March 2014), Christine (4th October 2013), heretogrow (6th October 2013), hohoemi (5th October 2013), Kalamos (4th October 2013), learninglight (4th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

I deeply want to thank everyone who has responded and for the beautiful support.

There have already been some incredible connections and validations in my mind on deeper meaning of the messages.

I still am concentrating on keeping my posts very foundational and balanced and taking the time to think things through.

Regarding the two different alien species that I was in contact with, I feel I was concentrating too much on identifying specifically and I don’t think that is possible at this time or even needed. Several have said that there are many different reptilians and ‘other’ races and I agree.

What I would suggest and this is my personal place I will come from (at this time) is we generalize the two specific races and/or breeds. The reptilian race seems to be fairly ‘easy’ when we speak of them it is always simply the term ‘reptilian’. When we speak of the ‘other’ race it becomes very muddy. . Orions, Sirians, Pleadianes etc. I realized that the message is simpler regarding the two race/breeds we are genetically related with and they are polar opposite which causes our genetic/dna duality. So for now since we are comfortable with the term reptilian for the one broad general race then I will use mammalian for the other general broad race/species/breed.

I want to thank billyji for the time he took to post. I would suggest everyone read his posts carefully because they contain extremely important information and mesh a great deal with what I now understand. I will refer back to his posts often moving forward.

In this post I would like to address the topic of when the aliens are going to land or be with us in real time on this planet. This post is (in part) a response from this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Will-They-Land

The following is my understanding of this (aliens landing on earth) from the messages I was shown and now remember.

First to be very clear. We as individuals and as humanity DO NOT have to become super enlightened, conscious or spiritual before our ‘relatives’ will begin to interact with us face to face. This thinking is false. This type of thinking or idea suggests that the aliens are Gods and our superiors. This type of thinking or idea suggests that before ‘they’ will interact with us we have to become ‘godlike’.

“They” are simply waiting for the time that we globally become technologically advanced enough that their interaction will be effective and not in vane. When we are technologically advanced enough that we have achieved generally space travel and that we are a Unified Planet our face to face contact with the aliens will begin.

This will not be an inhabitation of the planet by the aliens or some type of ‘take over’ by them. This is simply humanity evolving and progressing to the point we can take our place in the ‘next frontier’ and side by side with our alien relatives.

Thoughts such as the following hold us back from this evolving and progressing technologically.:
    • that we have to become hyper spiritually enlightened, conscious or godlike
    • resistance in becoming a ‘unified planet’ or one world
    • the thought patterns that they will take over our planet and eliminate humanity
    • the idea that they are breeding us or altering our dna so that we will become slave like or even their food source
    • that we can not understand fundamentally that our population is exponentially growing to the point that our global natural resources cannot sustain us.
    • There are others . . .just not coming to mind right now

Most of all the difficulty (at this time) humans have in understanding we are genetically related to both the reptilian and mammalian races and that this is why we are so dualistic and polarized in how we think and live. To be clear . . . we were not created by these races to be their slaves or pawns. I am not clear exactly or at this time why our race started or began here on this planet. Only that we are a distinct and purposed genetic blend of both races.

I do know or understand that ‘this time’ in order to ‘make it this time’ we as a global humanity need to follow and support the more reptilian side of ourselves and that leadership in our evolving and advancement technologically. Just as important we also need to heed and meld within us the shadowed spiritual, love, and compassion from the mammalian race.

It was utterly clear over and over and over in the messages I received and understand now that the two races are working together and support one another.

It is clear and is my understanding that through the eons we have been on this planet that at different eras either the reptilian or mammalian race influence within humanity was in complete control of the planet. This extreme polarization to one or the other our genetic makeup or lineage or bloodline or nature was our undoing each time. We (humanity as a whole) have either been extremely reptilian or mammalian in nature during certain eras.

We can perhaps see this in certain civilizations that we have some detailed knowledge. A fairly certain or clear example of reptilian polarized civilization would be Egyptian or perhaps Sumerian civilizations and one can see the characteristics of the very strong genetic reptilian side of humanity. These civilizations were strongly technologically advanced, space/astrologically knowledgeable, they were also (or appeared) warlike, cold and calculating. They were driven solely or primarily by their left brain tendencies.

Example (perhaps) of mammalian polarized civilization would be Lemuria or Atlantis. From what we feel we know of these civilizations they were primarily right brained intuitive civilizations. They concentrated more on arts, astrology, esoteric knowledge and wisdom. These civilizations seemed very peaceful and what we would call today more New Age and light and love.

From what I now understand the era we are now in the two races are influencing humanity to blend and meld or a better term to Balance our two genetic bloodlines and tendencies. It is clear to me from my contact as a child that in order to “make it this time’ we have to advance technologically (quickly now) and work hard and plan to retain this technology if and when the next ELE happens so we can continue and progress without delay ‘this time’ into space travel and create a sustainable United Planet for everyone. Just as important is the Balance our mammalian nature provides during this time. We have to balance our dualistic nature and we have to work hard to allow and encourage leadership from both sides of our bloodline.

In closing of this post . . . . at the time we are technologically advanced that we are capable of general wide spread space travel our alien relatives will begin to interact with us face to face. Side by side as equals and in unity and friendship

30. Link to Post #57
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,167 times in 2,963 posts

“They” are simply waiting for the time that we globally become technologically advanced enough that their interaction will be effective and not in vane. When we are technologically advanced enough that we have achieved generally space travel and that we are a Unified Planet our face to face contact with the aliens will begin.
    What about all the technology that is just not in the public domain but already there and suppressed?

Can´t a "unified planet" mean endless things? We can be unified as slaves or as free beings for example.

31. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Agape (6th October 2013), Atlas (6th October 2013), Christine (6th October 2013), Hazel (12th February 2014), heretogrow (6th October 2013), jiminii (6th October 2013), johnf (5th October 2013), OnyxKnight (20th December 2013), Realeyes (7th October 2013), Sierra (6th October 2013), skamandar (20th October 2013), T Smith (6th October 2013), thunder24 (5th October 2013), ulli (5th October 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd November 2013)

32. Link to Post #58
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

I just don't think technology without heart knowledge, discernment, ethics, knowledge and awareness of right and wrong, its impact on others, whatever you want to call it, is going to get us invited into the galactic community... That is like saying people with loaded guns, despite inebriated whiskey breath, are welcome in the family living room where little kids are playing.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

1 flew over (6th October 2013), christian (5th October 2013), Hazel (12th February 2014), johnf (5th October 2013), karelia (5th October 2013), mosquito (6th October 2013), Realeyes (7th October 2013), sunflower (6th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (5th October 2013), ulli (5th October 2013), Wind (6th October 2013)

34. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    I just don't think technology without heart knowledge, discernment, ethics, knowledge and awareness of right and wrong, its impact on others, whatever you want to call it, is going to get us invited into the galactic community... That is like saying people with loaded guns, despite inebriated whiskey breath, are welcome in the family living room where little kids are playing.
    Please read my post again. We have to learn to balance the two. But technology and science needs to lead a bit more

35. Link to Post #60
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Please read my post again. We have to learn to balance the two. But technology and science needs to lead a bit more
    We have plenty of technology. Technology that for the most part, is killing the planet. More technology will simply be abused as well.

A responsible and responsive heart is what I see clearly lacking. An example of a lacking heart would be the Nebraskan Republican congressman, who justified continuing to take his salary while depriving 800,000 people of theirs was because ... Wait for it... Wait... He has a "nice" house to which he must make monthly payments.

Heart activity like this... Double standard ethics, will get you kicked out on your ass in the galactic community.

And thank goodness for that! We have enough people on planet Gaia who force a bitter and bleak lifestyle, lacking even healthy food and clean water, on others, while using their position to happily plump their pillows.

Such blind and arrogant behavior will not get us into the galactic community. Such behavior is getting us shunned by the international community. And as we know, a body to speak for the planet is required. And this brutal NWO the PTB are attempting to cozen, bully, bribe, lie, and genocide into manifestation, is not it.
    Last edited by Sierra; 5th October 2013 at 23:19.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

1 flew over (6th October 2013), Atlas (6th October 2013), Christine (5th October 2013), karelia (5th October 2013), Limor Wolf (6th October 2013), Realeyes (7th October 2013), ulli (5th October 2013), Wind (6th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast