+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: The New World and Civilization (the messages from my Contact as a child)

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: The New World and Civilization (the messages from my Contact as a child)

Quote Posted by Conehead (here)
    Flash…are you a producer? it is not easy as it used to be….try to be….
    I truly do not understand your question or comment at all. Please, can you explain the French Canadian here, I do not know why i am missing it, but I am missing it.

2. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,093 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: The New World and Civilization (the messages from my Contact as a child)

One of the reasons I love the internet is because I think we humans tend to forget what an amazing, diverse, magical world we live in, but the Net reminds us of that.
    There is so much going on on the planet now, and I don't think anyone can possibly have a perspective broad enough to encompass it all or enable them to know what the future will bring.
    One thing most wise people agree on is that the future is changing minute by minute.
    When my perspective becomes too narrow and egocentric to the small part of the world that I can see firsthand, I can depend on the Net to show me something I never dreamed of that is going on on this same planet, but in a different corner of it, thereby refreshing my whole outlook.
    And of all the things that inspire me anew and continue to give me hope, it is the New Kids.
    Their depth of feeling is what is so wonderful.
    Emotion is what makes humans special, makes us vulnerable, but also powerful.
    It's something many of the ET races don't understand about us, but which makes us valuable and worth saving.
    It brings us out of our heads, and connects us to Source in a way that allows us to make Magic, to break through to an entirely new paradigm.
    It is only a matter of time before these Kids will be here in numbers great enough to have an impact on a very large scale.
    That is something to hope for and look forward to.
    See:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...401#post751401
    Last edited by onawah; 31st October 2013 at 05:21.
    Each breath a gift...

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Flash (31st October 2013), Kalamos (12th November 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd November 2013)

4. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Conehead's Avatar
    Thanks

Flash, disregard that post.

5. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is a good explanation as to why GMOs may have never been intended nor are able to help anyone or anything on the planet to survive in Post # 82 in this thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-Thomas/page5
    ... except for negatively oriented ETs who want to depopulate the planet so it can be used for their own purposes.
    If Blufire really wants to know whether what she was told during her ET visitations is true, I would advise her to pay close attention to that whole thread, and especially to that particular post.
    I think anyone would have to admit that it makes as much sense as anything else does these days.
    Here is a quotation from that post by Turiya:
    Quote The Velon’s second stated aim was to remove, or to destroy, all living things from the planet. This they are achieving with the wide-spread use of GMO’s – the “terminator gene” is a part of every genetically modified plant. This terminator gene is spread far and wide by bees transferring pollen from plant to plant and, as we found out in the summer of 2013 (with American wheat), the bacteria that transfer the genes remain active in the soil for at least 7 years. Meaning that any and all crops planted in that contaminated soil will be genetically modified, including the terminator gene.

Genetically modified plants do not work – they were never intended to. All that these plants were ever intended to do was to destroy all of the plants that exist on the Earth. Destroy the plants and you not only destroy animals but also humans.

The other reason for attempting to genetically modify plants is that it is a stepping-stone towards the real Velon agenda.

Remember what the Annunaki claimed:

They are our creator gods. What better way to prove that they created us in the first place than to build a new human – one that could replace every human on Earth?

Only this time, these new humans would be genetically modified to “know” absolutely that they were created by the Velon as a race to be their slaves.
    As well as being genetically modified to be “superior” to us “normal” humans – the American military’s “Super Soldier” programme is already proving that. Except, the “New Super Humans” will also be programmed to destroy all other forms of humanity.

The Velon-generated “Matrix” seems to have taken over all of the people who have not raised their energy frequencies sufficiently to allow them to continue living on this Earth. And that is a tragedy of Universal significance.

But it is not as though we do not have help. All of the Universe wants humans to succeed in our chosen plans. The Human Plan is very simple:
    When we first arrived on this wonderful Earth, we had the whole of the soul contained within the physical body – there were no higher self/physical self divisions. Because of problems of energy frequencies, we had to step back, to become less than we were in order to learn our way back to being true Human Beings once again.
    In order to achieve our goal, we set ourselves a time limit and that time limit ran out on the 29th of October 2011. The year between the end of 2011 and the 21st of December 2012 was intended to be a time of consolidation before we all made our final transition to a full soul state together.

Into this period of transition stepped the Velon and they promised to make our transition easy but only if we voluntarily agreed to leave the Earth behind. On a subconscious level, every single one of us knew what we had to do and yet so many people chickened out of their responsibilities – particularly those who considered themselves “New Age or “Enlightened”.

The Earth has done everything She can to help us.
    The other races of the Universe have done everything they can to help us.
    The Universe has done everything It can to help us.
    And yet we failed.

It is human choice that determines what happens, both individually and collectively. The Earth cannot step in and save us. The other races cannot step in and save us. The Universe cannot step and save us. We need to do this for ourselves.

But...

All is not lost. There is still time, even if it is the “thirteenth hour”.

What we need to do is to reject the Velon and all of their schemes and promises and look to ourselves. All that we really need to do is to clear out our emotional debris, to clear our lives of its emotional clutter. Once we have done that, individually, we can take advantage of the new energy patterns that have been kept at their peak since the 21st of December 2012 by the Earth, the other races and by the Universe.

Everything is in place, all we need to do is to take advantage of all of the positive energy that is freely available to us and we will become so much more than anything the Velon, and all of their factions, have ever promised. We can all join the three million people who have already undergone soul re-integration and the many millions more who are ready to make that shift in consciousness.
    No more wars. No more need of money. No more need for illness.

Time is now very short for us to catch up because if we do not catch up, the Earth will be lost to us in anyway as those who do not take that small amount of personal responsibility in clearing out their emotional debris will not be able to remain. We will become Human Beings once again and live out our extended lifetimes enjoying the abundance that the Earth has provided for us.

Is that such a difficult task when we stand to gain so much?
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (7th November 2013), Flash (7th November 2013), Gardener (11th November 2013), soleil (7th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #105
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Today I appreciate very much the conversation on this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Richards/page4 Starting with RMorgan’s post #67

I am copying one of my posts from that thread:

Quote I now only look for the constants in the massive volumes of information that is being spewed everywhere and in every form of media.

I now only keep the information locked away in my squirrelly little mind if that ‘constant’ can be applied to every ‘player’ within the global structure and over a very extended amount of time (as in years of time). Further I only keep the constant if it can be brought down to the most basic of meaning . . . an occam’s razor sort of meaning.

I try very hard not to view or process the information (constant) through my emotion or previous conception or beliefs, in other words, I stay as balanced as possible.

Lastly I compare closely the ‘constant of information’ with what I am now remembering.

The clarity I have now is almost overwhelming at times and many aspects of this clarity, I on a personal level, do not like in any way . . . . but Truth is Truth and cannot only be believed if the Truth is palatable or savory or if it fits a personal agenda.

Onawah, I truly do appreciate very much the diligence you have. You (with others) have been trying, for many months now, to convience me that my current position on GMO’s (among other topics) is wrong and not well thought out or that I have somehow been deceived.

All I can say (again) is this cannot be further from the truth. I will reiterate again that I am an organic farmer and personally do not consume genetically altered food, but this fact does not mean I cannot fully understand and appreciate why GMO’s have been and are rapidly being implemented.

When I run your above post and information though the process I stated above I do not have to go very far into your post before I can quickly reject it as a whole.

All I can say (again) is I have been researching GMO’s for 20+ years. If I told you all those years ago what I understood about gmo food you would have rejected that information . . . .as almost everyone across the board back then did when I tried to talk to them about it. That same rejection and disbelief I am now experiencing with what I understand fully now.

You can either wait for another 20 years to see that what I am saying is truth or you could at least set aside what you think you know and understand now and think (without emotion or preconceptions) about what I am saying.

8. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Blufire, thanks.
    Can you please elaborate more fully on our reptilian/dragon connection? I resonate deeply with this aspect of "self". I see the need to reclaim, remember and return to this source of genetic power. When this infinitely powerful aspect is understood- with mammalian consciousness- we reclaim super human status (for want of a better term!)

Please elaborate on the relationship with Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ (that you mentioned in an earlier post).
    Do you view the amygdala (magdalene) as part of the reptilian connection and thus bridging these human brain hemispheres?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

onawah (25th November 2013)

10. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Today I appreciate very much the conversation on this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Richards/page4 Starting with RMorgan’s post #67

I am copying one of my posts from that thread:

Quote I now only look for the constants in the massive volumes of information that is being spewed everywhere and in every form of media.

I now only keep the information locked away in my squirrelly little mind if that ‘constant’ can be applied to every ‘player’ within the global structure and over a very extended amount of time (as in years of time). Further I only keep the constant if it can be brought down to the most basic of meaning . . . an occam’s razor sort of meaning.

I try very hard not to view or process the information (constant) through my emotion or previous conception or beliefs, in other words, I stay as balanced as possible.

Lastly I compare closely the ‘constant of information’ with what I am now remembering.

The clarity I have now is almost overwhelming at times and many aspects of this clarity, I on a personal level, do not like in any way . . . . but Truth is Truth and cannot only be believed if the Truth is palatable or savory or if it fits a personal agenda.

Onawah, I truly do appreciate very much the diligence you have. You (with others) have been trying, for many months now, to convience me that my current position on GMO’s (among other topics) is wrong and not well thought out or that I have somehow been deceived.

All I can say (again) is this cannot be further from the truth. I will reiterate again that I am an organic farmer and personally do not consume genetically altered food, but this fact does not mean I cannot fully understand and appreciate why GMO’s have been and are rapidly being implemented.

When I run your above post and information though the process I stated above I do not have to go very far into your post before I can quickly reject it as a whole.

All I can say (again) is I have been researching GMO’s for 20+ years. If I told you all those years ago what I understood about gmo food you would have rejected that information . . . .as almost everyone across the board back then did when I tried to talk to them about it. That same rejection and disbelief I am now experiencing with what I understand fully now.

You can either wait for another 20 years to see that what I am saying is truth or you could at least set aside what you think you know and understand now and think (without emotion or preconceptions) about what I am saying.
    Then please Blufire, give us an understandable an logical analysis of the GMO situation, on a crop basis as well as on the impact on human health when consuming GMO that is laced with pesticides genes, to make it resistant to weed. I do not see the human consomption benefit except maybe (and this could be analysed too) a potential benefit for mass growth of product, for large and heavy farming. Even this could be turned around by helping farmers like you.

I do not see your thorough analysis. 20 years of research is A LOT. May be you could plainly share your findings and it could make it more comprehensible for us.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Calz (11th November 2013), Kalamos (12th November 2013), Kristin (23rd November 2013), onawah (25th November 2013), OnyxKnight (20th December 2013), soleil (11th November 2013), T Smith (12th November 2013)

12. Link to Post #108
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

It is clear and is my understanding that through the eons we have been on this planet that at different eras either the reptilian or mammalian race influence within humanity was in complete control of the planet. This extreme polarization to one or the other our genetic makeup or lineage or bloodline or nature was our undoing each time. We (humanity as a whole) have either been extremely reptilian or mammalian in nature during certain eras.

We can perhaps see this in certain civilizations that we have some detailed knowledge. A fairly certain or clear example of reptilian polarized civilization would be Egyptian or perhaps Sumerian civilizations and one can see the characteristics of the very strong genetic reptilian side of humanity. These civilizations were strongly technologically advanced, space/astrologically knowledgeable, they were also (or appeared) warlike, cold and calculating. They were driven solely or primarily by their left brain tendencies.

Example (perhaps) of mammalian polarized civilization would be Lemuria or Atlantis. From what we feel we know of these civilizations they were primarily right brained intuitive civilizations. They concentrated more on arts, astrology, esoteric knowledge and wisdom. These civilizations seemed very peaceful and what we would call today more New Age and light and love.

From what I now understand the era we are now in the two races are influencing humanity to blend and meld or a better term to Balance our two genetic bloodlines and tendencies. It is clear to me from my contact as a child that in order to “make it this time’ we have to advance technologically (quickly now) and work hard and plan to retain this technology if and when the next ELE happens so we can continue and progress without delay ‘this time’ into space travel and create a sustainable United Planet for everyone. Just as important is the Balance our mammalian nature provides during this time. We have to balance our dualistic nature and we have to work hard to allow and encourage leadership from both sides of our bloodline.

In closing of this post . . . . at the time we are technologically advanced that we are capable of general wide spread space travel our alien relatives will begin to interact with us face to face. Side by side as equals and in unity and friendship
    I am finally catching up on this thread as well as making some sense of what blufire is going through... same order of magnitude as a Bill Deagle calling Bill & Kerry in the middle of the night in Australia upon receiving one of those "visions"/"warnings."

The above excerpt from blufire's post is what finally made sense to me, from the perspective I currently have on the whole maze: see this post (<--- click).

Although I personally consider genetics/DNA/hereditary make-ups as misdirectors to avoid starting digging deeper into the root cause of it all since all parties are guilty in that game; it is nonetheless a closer analogy in explaining to one -- in this current society -- that they maybe influenced by something of the physical universe that's beyond microscopic than starting to explain it's actually something flimsier than one's "soul" and psychological make-up redirected by MKultra or Satanic Ritual Abuse type of "implants" from... zillions of years ago....
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (11th November 2013), Flash (25th November 2013), kanishk (25th November 2013), spiritwind (23rd November 2013)

14. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

I feel that you have much more to say, blufire. Whether or not you wish to release more information to all of us is of course up to you. But I hope that you do.

I feel that I understand your stance on GMOs. Like many subjects throughout our history, this one has been widely misunderstood. In addition, mankind has manipulated the essence of its creations to both positive and negative effects.

We have been genetically modifying organisms for thousands of years as a conscious species. By definition of a GMO, we have manipulated the genetics of wolves to form domesticated breeds of dogs to our liking and our benefit. We didn't take a wolf to a laboratory and twist its genetics directly via chemical and DNA experimentation, but we stretched our experiment out for thousands of years indirectly. Either way, we played a hand in modifying an organism's DNA.

When it comes to crops, we have done the same thing. Corn, beans, squash, etc. have all been modified over thousands of years to give us what we have today. Native Americans, essentially, are master geneticists stretching many many years. They, unlike Monsanto, have decided to take the positive polarity of decision to manipulate genetics of crops so they are sustainable and work with the land.

Monsanto takes a different approach. Because of their service-to-self polarity and devious agendas, they seek to take advantage of the essence of genetic modification for purposes of enslavement and even murder.

But it doesn't have to be this way. Using our service-to-others polarity, we can use our knowledge of genetic modification to make crops that benefit us and the planet to a very healthy degree. In fact, some people do. I'm not going to do the research at this present moment, but I am sure that there are examples of laboratories around the world (probably not in the USA) who create new strains of crops to greatly benefit humanity.

As you have alluded to in previous posts, certain factions of humanity have been storing genetically modified food underground so we will have crops after potential world-wide disasters. This I believe. To me, this is a positive way to genetically modify crops.

GMOs do not have to be a bad thing. It is just another form of our technology. As you have also mentioned, we have both Reptilian and Mammallian genetics. It is up to us to balance both sides, become spiritually evolved enough to use our technology wisely (to assist our spiritual development), and to create a better future.

I do think that GMOs can be beneficial, as long as we don't have corporations like Monsanto in charge of the modifying.

Does this resonate with you at all, blufire?
    Last edited by Robin; 12th November 2013 at 17:28.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Post:

sunflower (23rd November 2013)

16. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Blufire, while I do not agree or sympathize with your stance, my reason for posting information that takes the opposite view is not to convince you of anything.
    I would just like that perspective to be represented.
    You are welcome to keep your views if that is what you choose.
    As for "what I think I know", that is based on much more than one person's expertise and years of research and experience.
    It is based on the years and years of research, expertise and experience of many qualified organization and individuals--farmers, scientists, environmentalists, doctors, etc., not to mention other Conspiracy Theorists and deep thinkers.
    If I needed any more convincing, which I don't, the fact that Monsanto is able now to put about as much Glysophate into the environment as they want to, despite all the evidence pointing to the fact that it is killing the bees and poisoning humans even before we are born, is certainly more than enough to indicate that GMOs are not what I choose for this planet or its lifeforms.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th November 2013), animovado (10th July 2014), Caren (20th November 2013), enfoldedblue (12th November 2013), Gardener (13th November 2013), Hazel (12th February 2014), heyokah (13th November 2013), RunningDeer (13th November 2013), soleil (13th November 2013), sunflower (12th November 2013)

18. Link to Post #111
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Blufire, while I do not agree or sympathize with your stance, my reason for posting information that takes the opposite view is not to convince you of anything.
    I would just like that perspective to be represented.
    You are welcome to keep your views if that is what you choose.
    As for "what I think I know", that is based on much more than one person's expertise and years of research and experience.
    It is based on the years and years of research, expertise and experience of many qualified organization and individuals--farmers, scientists, environmentalists, doctors, etc., not to mention other Conspiracy Theorists and deep thinkers.
    If I needed any more convincing, which I don't, the fact that Monsanto is able now to put about as much Glysophate into the environment as they want to, despite all the evidence pointing to the fact that it is killing the bees and poisoning humans even before we are born, is certainly more than enough to indicate that GMOs are not what I choose for this planet or its lifeforms.

I would like to ask very firmly but kindly that anything to do with GMO’s be kept on this thread of mine . . . . https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...chnology/page9

Also, I would just like to say that there are forty eleven hundred threads and posts about the alternative or new age view of gmo’s and related on this forum. My thread on this topic is ‘primarily’ for exploring other points of view or reasons for gmo’s and related technology. How can we grow if we keep rehashing old information of information that has been regurgitated time after time?

I would like to suggest that we keep open minds to all information. Remember just because you mull new information and ‘try it on for size’ does not mean you have to make it part of your life or belief system. It only gives you more information to make a more rounded decision and foundation to build from.

19. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I am highly aware that my intermittent or minimal posting is an extreme irritation to many.

If you notice my posting count to date I have never been a prolific poster and my interaction on the forum is on the low side compared to most.

Quite frankly I have no idea how many of you have so much time to be on Avalon . . . I enjoy and appreciate the volume of threads and posts by many members but I simply cannot do the same.

Let me reiterate (again) I am not being coy or antagonizing by not answering questions or recounting my understandings or remembering.

For the most part I simply don’t know how to SAY IT. What is so clear in my own head I cannot put in to words that makes sense or reflects the impact of our future.

What I now understand is so polar opposite and this thread reflects fully the antagonistic nature of the majority of members and especially the ‘leadership’ toward me and what I am trying to share. It is exhausting and discouraging to say the least.

I also, am very aware of the ebb and flow of the forum and the past few months has not been conducive to me sharing. The forum the past few months has been very heavy to the ‘mammalian’ polarization, but I feel is swinging back the other way a bit more at the time.

I do want to answer this post #177 of Onawah’s from this thread of mine: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...chnology/page9

Quote I would like to ask Blufire if she has ever, or would ever consider having regression therapy to revisit those contacts she had with ETs to bring them up to the present time for evaluation and examination.
    (I think there are people who can do this long distance, so it would not necessarily have to entail travel.)
    And I think it is probably a good idea for anyone who has had Contact to be checked for implants--whether physical or energetic.
    There are many cases of Contact with E.T.s who appeared to be benevolent but were not, or who, at the very least, had a hidden agenda.
    Perhaps a reading with Bill Ryan's psychic friend Carol Clark would be a good place to start...

In the 80’s when I first saw a picture of a ‘grey being’ and the full realization that the beings in my room and at my window when I was young were not owls (as I had believed for many years) I was pretty shook up and confused and had no one to share this experience with I considered many times to be regressed or hypnotized to find out exactly what had happened to me.

I spent many days and hours in local bookstores reading everything I could find on the subject of aliens, metaphysics and related. I could not afford to buy them so bookstores became my place of refuge and knowledge. It was in one of the bookstores I met an older gentleman (late 70’s early 80’s) who I only knew as Dan. He actually approached me . . . . or actually had his granddaughter speak to me first. He had been watching me for many weeks ( in the bookstore), along with others, he took me under his wing and became a mentor in many ways. I won’t go into detail on this whole encounter with ‘ole Dan but his mentoring and teaching with me went on 4 or 5 years and these were highly valuable years.

During this time with Dan I spoke to him about being regressed and/or hypnotized to find out more and his advice to me were along the following.

He would ask me if I believed I had these encounters without a doubt in my heart and soul and I answered yes without a doubt. He believed also (by the way) that I had these encounters which is one of the reasons he approached me in the beginning. He asked me how I felt about this and at this time I was very uncertain, somewhat scared and very confused about my alien interaction. He said . . . okay, so if I were regressed with my current state of emotion and feeling toward these encounters how would I process the information from the regression? Through his counseling I realized that I would come away with the encounters negatively and even more confused. I was not mature enough and did not have the life experience yet and I was being selfish.

The ‘selfish’ part is the most important thing I remember from my time with Dan. I would rebel to a degree with him and say that this had happened to ME and I had the right to know exactly what happened during this time and his answer to me was . . . .

Do you? What makes you think you have to right to anything that we don’t fully understand yet? What makes you think as a 20 something young woman that you have the wisdom or understanding to anything this profound and why do you think this is yours alone? You are being of the world not of the mother (earth). . . . . I got this last part a lot in the beginning.

He told me when it was time I would understand and I would know when it was the right time to share. He told me that I would have to be very patient and that clarity would only come with the years.

He told me over and over that what I had been given was not mine and that I had only been given the responsibility of it and to never think of it as a burden.

So to be regressed would be the ultimate ego driven act. To think of these encounters as ‘mine’ is selfish and small minded.

I did though a few years after my time with Dan have the opportunity to have a full body ‘cat scan’, a very detailed x-ray. I have no implants or metal anywhere in my body. The x-ray (and a couple after) did/does show a mass of tissue at the base of my skull . . . like scar tissue. But this could very well be from going over a mountain edge while riding my horse and getting injured several places including the back of my head.

About a year after my time with Dan he moved back to the Ozarks by himself and never contacted anyone . . . not even his granddaughter of who I speak with from time to time.

20. Link to Post #113
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

We wander around in maize, trying to make well round-up decisions.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

onawah (23rd November 2013)

22. Link to Post #114
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    We wander around in maize, trying to make well round-up decisions.
    thats no poop . . .

23. Link to Post #115
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I thought I would share what happens when I remember something I was shown when I was young or when I make personal connections. These are the more profound things.

There is a trigger of some sort . . a smell . . an event . . . a sight . . . I read or hear something. Many times the ‘thing’ has nothing directly to do with the ‘remembering’.

I immediately feel a tingle almost like an electrical pulse in my head and when I feel this I immediately stop what I am doing and let myself ‘fold’. I have no way to explain the ‘folding’ other than I go very deep inside. I see nothing in my mind other than a white mist or fog and I hear ‘white noise’ and sometimes that’s it . . .nothing else . . . sometimes I will see a few pictures that will hang for a time in my mind and I make the connection easily . . . sometimes the pictures come at such a rapid pace that I am left feeling sick. These times I may not make the connection for a long period of time and sometimes not at all until way down the road and when I fold again.

I will also like to reinforce that remaining neutral and balanced and not with our dualistic nature I can process the information more quickly and clearer. No good or bad, no happy or sad, no benevolent and evil . . . I try very hard not to polarize in any way.

24. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I simply don't get why you think you have no right to understand your own experiences, Blufire.
    To my mind, understanding our experiences is central to our reason for existing.
    I think you got programmed not only by E.T.s, but by your mentor Dan.
    I'm glad to hear you have no material implants in your body, but energetic implants would not show up on xrays.
    Nor would other evidence of mind control.

Your presence on Avalon continues to smack to me of someone who is calling for help.

We are giving you the best help we can give by continuing to urge you to question these experiences and I think it would be very much to your benefit to seek expert help with that.
    The work of Dolores Cannon, John Mack and other pioneers in regression therapy have demonstrated many times that their patients can, with help, tap into a part of their consciousness that is able to see and understand much more than the ordinary conscious mind, and that can bring to the forefront detailed information and insight that would be otherwise unavailable.

You keep interpreting our fervent disagreement with some of your views as hostile re GMOs and the suspect agendas of certain ET races, but the hostility you are coming up against may actually be internal, planted there by ETs who programmed you NOT to seek to truly understand who they are, why they are here, or why they sought you out.

Simon Parkes would be an excellent person to contact, I would think.
    He is more than just experienced and knowledgeable, he is very insightful about these issues.
    And you can PM him right here on Avalon!
    He is a very kind and intelligent person who is going out of his way to help all of us here gain a better understanding of ET issues and agendas.

If you haven't read the threads about him, I certainly hope you will, to get some idea of why he would be qualified, and why I think most if not all of us on Avalon think he is trustworthy and well informed.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...----Interviews
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...kes#post761612

I am highly aware that my intermittent or minimal posting is an extreme irritation to many.

If you notice my posting count to date I have never been a prolific poster and my interaction on the forum is on the low side compared to most.

Quite frankly I have no idea how many of you have so much time to be on Avalon . . . I enjoy and appreciate the volume of threads and posts by many members but I simply cannot do the same.

Let me reiterate (again) I am not being coy or antagonizing by not answering questions or recounting my understandings or remembering.

For the most part I simply don’t know how to SAY IT. What is so clear in my own head I cannot put in to words that makes sense or reflects the impact of our future.

What I now understand is so polar opposite and this thread reflects fully the antagonistic nature of the majority of members and especially the ‘leadership’ toward me and what I am trying to share. It is exhausting and discouraging to say the least.

I also, am very aware of the ebb and flow of the forum and the past few months has not been conducive to me sharing. The forum the past few months has been very heavy to the ‘mammalian’ polarization, but I feel is swinging back the other way a bit more at the time.

I do want to answer this post #177 of Onawah’s from this thread of mine: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...chnology/page9

Quote I would like to ask Blufire if she has ever, or would ever consider having regression therapy to revisit those contacts she had with ETs to bring them up to the present time for evaluation and examination.
    (I think there are people who can do this long distance, so it would not necessarily have to entail travel.)
    And I think it is probably a good idea for anyone who has had Contact to be checked for implants--whether physical or energetic.
    There are many cases of Contact with E.T.s who appeared to be benevolent but were not, or who, at the very least, had a hidden agenda.
    Perhaps a reading with Bill Ryan's psychic friend Carol Clark would be a good place to start...

In the 80’s when I first saw a picture of a ‘grey being’ and the full realization that the beings in my room and at my window when I was young were not owls (as I had believed for many years) I was pretty shook up and confused and had no one to share this experience with I considered many times to be regressed or hypnotized to find out exactly what had happened to me.

I spent many days and hours in local bookstores reading everything I could find on the subject of aliens, metaphysics and related. I could not afford to buy them so bookstores became my place of refuge and knowledge. It was in one of the bookstores I met an older gentleman (late 70’s early 80’s) who I only knew as Dan. He actually approached me . . . . or actually had his granddaughter speak to me first. He had been watching me for many weeks ( in the bookstore), along with others, he took me under his wing and became a mentor in many ways. I won’t go into detail on this whole encounter with ‘ole Dan but his mentoring and teaching with me went on 4 or 5 years and these were highly valuable years.

During this time with Dan I spoke to him about being regressed and/or hypnotized to find out more and his advice to me were along the following.

He would ask me if I believed I had these encounters without a doubt in my heart and soul and I answered yes without a doubt. He believed also (by the way) that I had these encounters which is one of the reasons he approached me in the beginning. He asked me how I felt about this and at this time I was very uncertain, somewhat scared and very confused about my alien interaction. He said . . . okay, so if I were regressed with my current state of emotion and feeling toward these encounters how would I process the information from the regression? Through his counseling I realized that I would come away with the encounters negatively and even more confused. I was not mature enough and did not have the life experience yet and I was being selfish.

The ‘selfish’ part is the most important thing I remember from my time with Dan. I would rebel to a degree with him and say that this had happened to ME and I had the right to know exactly what happened during this time and his answer to me was . . . .

Do you? What makes you think you have to right to anything that we don’t fully understand yet? What makes you think as a 20 something young woman that you have the wisdom or understanding to anything this profound and why do you think this is yours alone? You are being of the world not of the mother (earth). . . . . I got this last part a lot in the beginning.

He told me when it was time I would understand and I would know when it was the right time to share. He told me that I would have to be very patient and that clarity would only come with the years.

He told me over and over that what I had been given was not mine and that I had only been given the responsibility of it and to never think of it as a burden.

So to be regressed would be the ultimate ego driven act. To think of these encounters as ‘mine’ is selfish and small minded.

I did though a few years after my time with Dan have the opportunity to have a full body ‘cat scan’, a very detailed x-ray. I have no implants or metal anywhere in my body. The x-ray (and a couple after) did/does show a mass of tissue at the base of my skull . . . like scar tissue. But this could very well be from going over a mountain edge while riding my horse and getting injured several places including the back of my head.

About a year after my time with Dan he moved back to the Ozarks by himself and never contacted anyone . . . not even his granddaughter of who I speak with from time to time.
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd November 2013 at 19:58.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

chocolate (24th November 2013), Realeyes (26th November 2013), ulli (26th November 2013), Wind (23rd November 2013)

26. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Onawah, bless your heart! I DO understand my experiences with the reptilians and the mammalians. At this point in my life journey I only have a portion of understanding what I was show or given. I believe this information will coalesce at the right time. I believe than many if not all of us have this knowledge and information. . . . .for what ever reason there are only a few that can pull it together.

I do not agree that understanding our personal experiences is central to our reason for existing . . . to me this thought process is what most on Avalon call ‘service to self’. I look at everything I understand in my personal life and how that relates back to those immediately in my life and then outward to the rest of global humanity. I ask myself constantly if this aspect of ‘understanding’, what ever I may be trying to ‘understand’, can or does this effect/help or hurt all people or does it only refer to me or a few?

Yes sometimes it is most definitely information that is only for me and my personal and spiritual growth . . . .but information and knowledge from ‘them’ is for EVERYONE . . . it is not mine . . . I am only the messenger or vessel . . . . I do not see myself as special or better or higher spiritually than any other human on this planet.

I think it is absolutely amazing than even though I have said it over and over that not only was I contacted by the reptilians, I was contacted by tall blonds (Nordic) or what I now refer to as the mammalians. the remembering or information is from BOTH of them. Yet most or seems everyone can only remember the reptilian part. I have seen and said that they (both races) are working together this time . . . .those of us who are more reptilian in our bloodline are being urged to step forward more assertively because of the technology and practical things have to be urgently implemented, but it it also absolutely essential that the more mammalian bloodline people have full influence in what is happening because of their more emotional, nurturing and innate ability to turn cold practical knowledge into wisdom

So if you think I was programmed then by whom or which group???. Most think the Nordics are the benevolent aliens (i do not asign this lable to them). I was visited by them as much as the reptilian usually in the form of a large orb than would change from a deep blue to blazing white (my avatar blufire is from this experience). Not only have I seen this orb I have had a neighbor see the orb following me one night as I walked back down the mountain from taking his daughter (my friend) home. He tried to shoot it! When the orb is present in my mind I ‘see’ the tall Nordic type alien.

Just this past week I learned from reading Simons threads that he feels this race (Nordic /mammalian) is from the future and when I read this I went immediately into a ‘fold’ . . . because it makes absolute perfect sense that they are from the future and in working with the technology and pragmatic nature of those who are more reptilian in their bloodline will help us through the next ELE or even partial ELE’s.

Let me be very clear!! We are not being physically or directly assisted or by benevolent aliens. I do believe we are being triggered by certain DNA through the messages and contact in order for us to ‘make it this time’. It is only we humans that are building our future and because we are being fully encouraged or directed through books/writings, teachings, messages/contact etc to meld or balance both our reptilian and mammalian dual nature.

I respect Simon Parks a great deal and I am reading his material with great interest and look forward to his interview, I have to be perfectly honest . . . I am always very leery when someone delivers material in such great detail. I listen and tuck away what people like Simon say and give it the ‘time test’. If say, in a couple years portions of what he says is still around and fits into the templates I have made for my own research and is one of the puzzle pieces from our past and for our future then it will become a solid part of my journey of understanding.

I have thought about running my experiences past him and see what he thinks, but I feel he has other things that would interest people more than my stuff.

If you want Onawah show him my threads and see if he is interested . . . . you never know he may be what I need and I may be what he needs.

27. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Blufire for relating some of your Contact experiencing.
    I haven't been keeping up with all your posts, so I don't know if this is the first time you have gone into detail, but I'm relieved to see that you are willing to do so, since that seems to have been an issue.

However, what you have added to the mix here still doesn't make sense of the fact that you think GMOs are beneficial (aside from your claim that you were told that by ETs). Especially since there is so much evidence to the contrary, issuing from other Contactee experiencers, as well as Earth scientists.

If you've had contact with the Nordics, it seems not to have included reference to how crucial it is to stop the proliferation of things like chemtrails and GMOs, and especially of toxins which alter our DNA, and that is one thing that, from most other Contact sources, the Nordics are quite adamant about.
    Disregarding that advice might well be setting things up for the timeline in which the human race become a type of Grey, which I certainly don't think is a desirable outcome.

I don't know who you've had contact with, but the Reptilians are reportedly Shapeshifters, and can masquerade as Greys as well as humans.
    And there are reports that not all Nordics are especially benevolent, specifically the Plejarans.
    You wrote: "Let me be very clear!! We are not being physically or directly assisted or by benevolent aliens."
    I think you had an extra "or" in there in "assisted or by benevolent aliens".

Well, there are different opinions on that, and I've had some pretty direct assistance myself, as have many others so I don't agree with your take on that either.

Simon doesn't claim to be all knowing or expect others to just take his word for anything, but warns us to follow our own guidance and use discernment.
    I would encourage you to contact Simon yourself, if you are interested in his opinion.
    I don't think it's my place to do so, and his time is limited, so I would rather ask him my own questions.

Good luck on your journey.
    Last edited by onawah; 21st December 2013 at 20:10.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

chocolate (24th November 2013), ulli (26th November 2013), Wind (25th November 2013)

29. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

I'd very strongly suggest that you have a duty to yourself, and to everyone you talk to when you promote your beliefs and worldview, to discover where (and who!) all this stuff comes from.

Thinking about being regressed is NOT the same thing as doing it.

There are physical implants, and also spiritual ones. The spiritual (non-physical) ones have hypnotic command-content. They're often booby-trapped with commands such as:
    • Don't bother to look into this.
    • This is not important.
    • Nothing significant happened.
    • No-one will believe me; so I should keep it all to myself.
    • Don't try to understand; that's all my ego.
    • --- etc, etc.

If it was intended that abductees should remember what happened, they'd not have their memory overlaid with blanks and wouldn't resist discovering what really happened. I know quite a lot about this subject, and what you describe, directly or indirectly, meets many of the criteria of a booby-trapped spiritual implant.

Supposing you met someone who suspected they'd been date-raped by someone who gave them a hypnotic drug. If they told you they had no interest in finding out what had really happened, wouldn't that seem to you to be a bit of a red flag?

Yet this analogy applies to your own experience which you're trying to push through and describe. The resistance to discovering what happened may be built-in and designed by the abductors.

30. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

araucaria (27th November 2013), Atlas (28th December 2013), Camilo (25th November 2013), cursichella1 (25th November 2013), gaiagirl (25th November 2013), Gardener (12th February 2014), Hervé (25th November 2013), Kalamos (25th November 2013), kanishk (25th November 2013), kirolak (25th November 2013), Limor Wolf (25th November 2013), MargueriteBee (22nd December 2013), Maunagarjana (25th November 2013), onawah (25th November 2013), Realeyes (26th November 2013), RunningDeer (25th November 2013), soleil (27th November 2013), thunder24 (25th November 2013), ulli (26th November 2013), Wind (25th November 2013)

31. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

For you, BlueFire.

With heart,
    Paula xo

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Crystine (28th November 2013), cursichella1 (25th November 2013), Hazel (12th February 2014), Wind (25th November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast