+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 38 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #401
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Quote Posted by childs hood end (here)
    spent the night up the hills making turps....
    video 1... extracting the goo witch leaves charcoal...

will add coconut oil to the goo as a soap after I distill it for turps.
    will make a 2nd vid of this soon....

(skip to 6 min mark or so to just watch the making turps bitts... or watch it all to see some irish forest paths and hills)

injoy.

Thanks for the nice walk man, beautiful country by the looks of it.

2. Link to Post #402
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    [...]He said it takes a year to cure deficiency with internal only, only 2-3 months with transdermal.
    ... Epsom salt baths?

... very relaxing as well
    No, although that is lovely in a bath. He sprays Ancient Minerals brand "Magnesium Oil" on his skin, leaves it on for 20 minutes, then rinses off the salts left behind.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Dawn (18th May 2014), Hervé (27th April 2014)

4. Link to Post #403
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by childs hood end (here)

(skip to 6 min mark or so to just watch the making turps bitts... or watch it all to see some irish forest paths and hills)

injoy.

Bump, a fellow member made this vid 2 days ago and only two people have seen it by the looks of it, part two is in the making and I think many thanks are in order for someone who puts his turps where his mouth is.
    Nice work c.h.e. cant wait for part two.

Regards

Edgar

5. Link to Post #404
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks 778 will be heading up again soon to distill....
    also added some annotations... so had to re upload vid..
    one below...

(skip to 6 min mark or so to just watch the making turps bitts... or watch it all to take a walk true some irish forest paths and hills)

injoy.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st May 2014), brenie (17th May 2014), DangerousDan (1st May 2014), Dawn (16th May 2014), Eram (3rd May 2014), Flash (30th April 2014), jbins (30th April 2014), JRS (1st May 2014)

7. Link to Post #405
    Thanks

Just to chime in folks, I'm still taking the turp 1 tsp, 2 times per week. Feeling good!
    It's been 8 months and 18 days since I started using turp.
    On a side note, I didn't get the flu or a sore throat at all in 1 whole year...don't know if it could be related. People were hacking right up close to me around the X-mas holidays and nothing happened.
    I don't think I will stop taking it any time soon.
    Last edited by Eligos; 1st May 2014 at 03:10.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

DangerousDan (1st May 2014), Dawn (16th May 2014), Eram (3rd May 2014), fourty-two (1st May 2014), Hervé (1st May 2014), jbins (30th April 2014), meat suit (1st May 2014), penn (20th September 2014), selinam (30th May 2014), Sir Eltor (1st May 2014)

9. Link to Post #406
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Cool Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

First, I'd like to extend my gratitude to the op and all the others who have contributed. Your bravery and candor are much appreciated.

Now onto myself, I have had antibiotics a few times in my adult life(tonsils and wisdom teeth extraction) and a good ammount of crap in my diet with an ever increasing ammount of organic good things in the past few years. I never finished the antibiotics prescribed to me after said extractions and after some recent reflection it seems this is about the time where things started slowly going downhill. Not to say I'm sickly by mainstream standards, one might say I'm a reasonably healthy late 20's male. But, nevertheless i have some nagging issues that really bother me that i inferred were caused by candida(brain fog, energy, digestive inconsistency, some arthritis, etc).

So i saw this thread read the first few pages and jumped into action(i have since finished the thread) going to my nearest big ol' hardware store to look for some pure gum spirits turp. Found some took a couple drops on some sugar the first night and a few more the next morning. The mental clarity and boost of energy made me feel 10 years younger and very quick mentally.

Now for the downside, i wish i had read Dr Daniels entire pdf prior to just wingin' it, cause i had what i would call a die off the next day. I've tried to rid myself of the candida a few times before with different protocols and had similar reactions. Dull aching pain all over body, runny nose, overall sick feeling. But either way i'm still alive and kicking and feeling much better and am improving my diet further and plan to continue using turps(the burps are pretty funny).

I will come back and update as time goes on. Hopefully retaining the improved mental clarity and energy that i have been missing so much. Again i want to thank the OP and everybody else who has posted, i wish i had seen this thread sooner.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jbins For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st May 2014), conk (1st May 2014), Dawn (16th May 2014), Eligos (1st May 2014), Eram (3rd May 2014), fourty-two (1st May 2014), Hervé (1st May 2014), meat suit (1st May 2014), Sir Eltor (1st May 2014), skamandar (20th May 2014)

11. Link to Post #407
    Canada Avalon Member DangerousDan's Avatar
    Thanks

Eligos

My experience is much like yours,I simply never get ill and feel great all the time.My advice now,with the way the world is apparently going,would be to acquire a 'stash' large enough to supply you and your loved ones for at least several years minimum.Keep it in a cool dark place (like underground)and it will last a long time.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DangerousDan For This Post:

Dawn (16th May 2014), Eram (3rd May 2014), jbins (4th May 2014), skamandar (20th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #408
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jbins (here)
    First, I'd like to extend my gratitude to the op and all the others who have contributed. Your bravery and candor are much appreciated.

Now onto myself, I have had antibiotics a few times in my adult life(tonsils and wisdom teeth extraction) and a good ammount of crap in my diet with an ever increasing ammount of organic good things in the past few years. I never finished the antibiotics prescribed to me after said extractions and after some recent reflection it seems this is about the time where things started slowly going downhill. Not to say I'm sickly by mainstream standards, one might say I'm a reasonably healthy late 20's male. But, nevertheless i have some nagging issues that really bother me that i inferred were caused by candida(brain fog, energy, digestive
    inconsistency, some arthritis, etc).

So i saw this thread read the first few pages and jumped into action(i have since finished the thread) going to my nearest big ol' hardware store to look for some pure gum spirits turp. Found some took a couple drops on some sugar the first night and a few more the next morning. The mental clarity and boost of energy made me feel 10 years younger and very quick mentally.

Now for the downside, i wish i had read Dr Daniels entire pdf prior to just wingin' it, cause i had what i would call a die off the next day. I've tried to rid myself of the candida a few times before with different protocols and had similar reactions. Dull aching pain all over body, runny nose, overall sick feeling. But either way i'm still alive and kicking and feeling much better and am improving my diet further and plan to continue using turps(the burps are pretty funny).

I will come back and update as time goes on. Hopefully retaining the improved mental clarity and energy that i have been missing so much. Again i want to thank the OP and everybody else who has posted, i wish i had seen this thread sooner.

Go back and read my post about the salt water flush.It took me a long time to figure it out a way to eliminate the wretched symptoms that can accompany this treatment and it really works as long as you deal with any constipation issues beforehand.Do it that way and you won`t experience the 'die off horror',reason being,the vileness if given a choice,will flee rather than die.All it wants is a quick expedient point of exit and if you can provide that it`s all joy.Once the majority of the 'colony' has been dealt with,you can continue without the flush.
    Last edited by DangerousDan; 1st May 2014 at 23:23.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DangerousDan For This Post:

conk (2nd May 2014), Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (3rd May 2014), jbins (4th May 2014), skamandar (20th May 2014)

15. Link to Post #409
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by DangerousDan (here)
    Quote Posted by jbins (here)

Now onto myself, I have had antibiotics a few times in my adult life(tonsils and wisdom teeth extraction) and a good ammount of crap in my diet with an ever increasing ammount of organic good things in the past few years. I never finished the antibiotics prescribed to me after said extractions and after some recent reflection it seems this is about the time where things started slowly going downhill. Not to say I'm sickly by mainstream standards, one might say I'm a reasonably healthy late 20's male. But, nevertheless i have some nagging issues that really bother me that i inferred were caused by candida(brain fog, energy, digestive
    inconsistency, some arthritis, etc).

Go back and read my post about the salt water flush.It took me a long time to figure it out a way to eliminate the wretched symptoms that can accompany this treatment and it really works as long as you deal with any constipation issues beforehand.Do it that way and you won`t experience the 'die off horror',reason being,the vileness if given a choice,will flee rather than die.All it wants is a quick expedient point of exit and if you can provide that it`s all joy.Once the majority of the 'colony' has been dealt with,you can continue without the flush.
    Maybe there is a way to combine this with a liver flush (see my sign off if you don't know what this is).

I use a Pure Gum Spirits from Mylands which I got from Amazon and is available in the UK.

It is an essential oil effectively and a few drops could be possibly added to the olive oil / pink grapefruit mix which flushes the liver... the salt flushes before and after it may help critters leave :D
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

DangerousDan (2nd May 2014), Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (3rd May 2014), jbins (4th May 2014), meat suit (2nd May 2014), skamandar (20th May 2014)

17. Link to Post #410
    Thanks

Interesting.I had read of H. Clarks version but have never actually tried it.Maybe all three combined would be a new 'magic bullet' yet to be explored?I will look into this further.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DangerousDan For This Post:

Dawn (16th May 2014), Eram (3rd May 2014), jbins (4th May 2014)

19. Link to Post #411
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello everyone,
    Just a brief history of myself. I'm 45, had my thyroid removed, lacked energy for years, bowel issues rashes and list can go on. After finding this thread I couldn't believe what I used to clean my paint brushes could do what you all were posting. So I tried it. I took about 7 drops at 7:00pm went to bed around 9:00pm. First time in years I slept through the night. I woke up the next morning feeling energized and the rash I had for months was gone. Five days later I graduated to a full teaspoon and the magic happened. Have any of you experienced candida coming out of your bowels and also when you urinate? It's been ongoing for 2 weeks now. I don't mind it knowing that it's coming out but when I urinate it burns and itches is there anyone else with this issue and if so how long did it last.
    Thanks all of you for giving me back my life!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Etf007 For This Post:

DangerousDan (3rd May 2014), Dawn (16th May 2014), Eram (3rd May 2014), Hervé (3rd May 2014), jbins (18th May 2014), meat suit (3rd May 2014), Sir Eltor (3rd May 2014), skamandar (20th May 2014)

21. Link to Post #412
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

To Sigma6. I know the MMS from Jim Humble works really well in a wide spectrum of deceases, I recommend it . For any kind of flu, feet fungus, even for the drinking water of my farm animals, is great! Educate yourself, dig in, learn, try, do not stop until you get an answer! ok ? Mr Jim have a site, where you can learn about the MMS, sodium chloriTE" (not chloride). yetti

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Eram (3rd May 2014), jbins (4th May 2014)

23. Link to Post #413
    Thanks

Hell yeah!Congratulations.It`ll last until the bulk of the colony has been wiped out,which unfortunately can regrow itself fairly quickly if fed.Try avoiding surgery yeasty things for a few days to see if you can 'get ahead' of the damn thing and continue as you are.I have found that a 'maintenance dose' has pretty well made me bullet-proof to everything for several years now.Sounds like you`re on the the right track.

Have you read the original text?

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...65788261,d.aWw

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DangerousDan For This Post:

Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (3rd May 2014), Etf007 (3rd May 2014), jbins (4th May 2014)

25. Link to Post #414
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Should I continue taking turpentine until the candida is gone? I've been taking it for a month now
    Last edited by Etf007; 3rd May 2014 at 19:46.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Etf007 For This Post:

Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (4th May 2014), jbins (18th May 2014)

27. Link to Post #415
    Thanks

Unfortunately we live in Canada,and I could be imprisoned for giving you medical advice,especially advising you to take "poison".If I were you I`d just stick to Dr. Jen`s protocol as outlined in the above document.That is all I have ever done and I`m still alive lol.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DangerousDan For This Post:

Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (4th May 2014), Etf007 (3rd May 2014), jbins (18th May 2014), meat suit (3rd May 2014)

29. Link to Post #416
    Thanks

Alright another update : To recap, see my above post. Started Turp, 8 Months, 23 days now.

Here is my latest,
    I had read that Turp had a dissolving effect on the biliary system i.e., Gallbladder Stones, Liver Stones. So yesterday I put that theory to the test. I checked when the last time it was that I did a complete Liver Flush (Hulda Clarks (Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Epsom Salts)) and to my dismay it had already been 4 years to the month. The last time I had performed 7 flushes in the span of 1 month, at the end of that no stones were found and only liquid bile was released. So, I did the flush yesterday and was hoping the Turp had dissolved the stones that were trying to form themselves and that I would only get liquid bile.
    Final result is that I had over 200 Chick Pea sized and smaller stones come out (no larger ones though which is great). So for me anyways, it would seem that the Turp does not dissolve the stones or prevent them from forming at the dosage I am taking (1 tsp, 2 times per week). YMMV and those results could be different for someone else. Maybe someone else could try it and report back.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Dawn (16th May 2014), Elixir (5th May 2014), Eram (4th May 2014), Hervé (4th May 2014), jbins (18th May 2014), meat suit (5th May 2014), Sir Eltor (18th May 2014), skamandar (20th May 2014)

31. Link to Post #417
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    Maybe there is a way to combine this with a liver flush (see my sign off if you don't know what this is).
    Great minds think alike. See my post of last October Post #28, above:
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Wild idea for the day - combine an Andreas Moritz liver flush with a Jennifer Daniels turpentine Candida flush .
    That same post outlines the steps of a liver flush.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (5th May 2014), jbins (18th May 2014), Sierra (18th May 2014)

33. Link to Post #418
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello to all. Quick history on me, 26 was diagnosed with prostatitis, was given a sentence of 55 days of Cipro antibiotics. Which is destroying my body at the moment (moderate to severe pain in connective tissue and ligaments throughout body)and my muscles are all weakened, I wont go into too much detail but their are tons of Cipro poisoning stories online, not to mention my prostatitis is still around or whatever it is (both docs not sure). From what I've read cipro destroys nerves as well. My only medical history issues have been sinus infections and yeast infections, chlamydia once as well too about 5 years ago. All yeast related.

Sooo all that lead me back to the root cause, why did I have prostatitis? I'm fairly certain it was a yeast infection that got out of control which caused the inflammation. So I found this thread and saw Dave Aspreys talk on the bulletproof diet and mycotoxins. Something just made sense to me, then I realized why I was eating loads of sugars and starches and abusing my diet, I was subconsciously feeding them. Ugh that was my fault for straying from a healthy diet.

Then I read Candida (Yeast Infection) does not respond to Cipro but kills all the good flora in the gut. This got me to thinking, Candida would the be allowed to thrive in the body with no one to keep them in check. All the severe negative reported side effects of cipro closely match those of a severe Candida infection, arthritis and tendinitis primarily. So after the course of antibiotics everyone gets sick about 2 months later. Or is it the Candida has spread throughout the body causing these symptoms? Farfetched, maybe. But wouldn't hurt to do a Candida cleanse using some turp and maybe in turn alleviate some of these other symptoms? Not sure but we will see.

I wanted to present my case before I started my Turp dosing. I am currently doing a magnesium citrate flush as Dr. Daniels recommends. I was having 1-2 BM a day but wanting to clear things up before trying the Turp again. Again you say, my dad told me about how his mother used to make all 6 of them line up as children and eat their sugar cubes with a few drops of Turpentine soaked into them. That day he told me that story he had me try some and I did for 3 days after. Had several diarrhea movements within a few hours of taking a tsp (sorry if too much info). So after I actually noticed something was happening to my body did I start to research online, then stumbled across this thread somehow. Shame on me for jumping right into an alternative medicine without proper research.

Soo today, here I sit with a fresh gallon of Georgia Pine Gum Spirits Turpentine. I'm fairly certain I saw someone post their website before but will do again for those who may have missed it. http://www.diamondgforestproducts.co...entine/186769/ Not sure if it is any better or worse (if possible) than the Klean Strip brand.

I will properly follow her suggest protocol for taking the Turp this time around in order to maximize effectiveness. I also plan on getting a mold and allergy test done asap.

As always, thanks for reading my story. I hope I can document some good data. On a positive note I just had my first child, yay :D so I will be on here periodically with updates but will do my best to document daily once I start the Turp. Always open for suggestions and criticisms.

Sorry for the long response. Anyways, off to help with the baby :D Ill be back with more updates. Thanks again!

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LightArcher For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (17th May 2014), Christine (18th May 2014), Dawn (18th May 2014), Eligos (18th May 2014), Eram (19th May 2014), genevieve (17th May 2014), Hervé (16th May 2014), jbins (18th May 2014), meat suit (17th May 2014), penn (20th September 2014), Sierra (18th May 2014), skamandar (20th May 2014), ThePythonicCow (17th May 2014)

35. Link to Post #419
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Hi WildWill,

Welcome to Avalon and congratulation on the wee one!

Indeed do keep us posted!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (17th May 2014), Christine (18th May 2014), Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (19th May 2014), jbins (18th May 2014), meat suit (17th May 2014), Sierra (18th May 2014), ThePythonicCow (17th May 2014)

37. Link to Post #420
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

I’m going to give a bit of history about me and my current physical condition. I’m doing this because as I’ve read posts from other members I have felt very frustrated that they often do not divulge their age or physical starting point. If others in my situation are planning to attempt this healing modality then I’d like to lay out a really good road map for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A bit of my medical history: I am 63 and have been suffering from systemic fungus infection since birth. My mother had been poisoned in a number of ways by an aggressive allopathic doctor which had resulted in 2 miscarriages before I was born. Reading between the lines I am certain she suffered a severe candida infection all of her adult life, based on her digestive issues, ongoing depression & migraine headaches, and death from cancer at age 67. As an infant my parents applied coal tar to my scalp because I had a severe fungus infection which showed up as weeping itchy sores all over my head. Coal tar is a treatment for fungal infections. It is highly likely I picked this up on my way through mom’s candida laden vaginal canal at birth.

At age 19 I began having bladder infections and I was put on a series of antibiotics for 18 years. I eventually became deathly allergic to ALL antibiotics and I left allopathic medicine when a doctor told me I was to be put on an organ transplant list for new kidneys. I took control of my own health at that point, I was 37 years old in 1987.

Today I have made great progress in healing my leaky gut and active candida, however I am not ‘out of the woods’ yet and statistically I have a high chance of death in the next 2-3 years. This is because people with leaky gut have such compromised immune systems. Recently my energy has dropped, until just walking into a grocery store for a quick shopping trip is very difficult. I also have chronic pain everywhere. In addition my body has swollen due to trapped blood proteins, which have leaked through my blood vessel walls. I know that I am very lucky to still be alive and to have enough energy to continue to find the next thing in my search for true healing.

I was on a gluten free GAPS protocol for about 12 months. I did have a bout of exposure to eating wheat for a month in the middle of that year. Then I switched to the Bulletproof Diet and have been ingesting 3-4 Tablespoons of caprylic acid, distilled from coconut oil with this diet for the past 7 months. This diet is very restrictive, however it has also given me a huge leg up in feeling better in general.

Recently I went on a 2 day trip and ate 2 restaurant meals. I tried to find the cleanest and most organic food possible, because I have so many acquired food allergies (a side effect of leaky gut). Unfortunately something in the food did not agree with my very sensitive body. Within 48 hours of returning home my legs had swelled and my feet and ankles showed areas of purple and black flesh. This is not the first time I’ve had this happen and I counteracted it with a pneumatic compression therapy device I own, compression ‘socks’, walking, rebounding, and vibration plate + deep breathing protocols.

I have come a long way with the protocols I've been on. For 3 years I had to wear diapers because when a movement started I was lucky to have a 10 second warning. I had bowel evacuations every 15-30 minutes around the clock on many days. For some reason these often included gallstones. So I was on a sort-of 3 year liver and colon cleanse. Well, it took me 60+ years to develop this level of fungal infection and therefore it is taking some real concentrated effort to heal it completely. These days I have #4 stools which are non urgent. I am really happy with my progress... I am just not where I want to be yet.

OK... so this is my current condition. And this is also typical of someone my age who’s body has been put through so much for so long.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 16: Begin turpentine at 1/2tsp on 2 sugar cubes at bed time. Actually really liked the taste. I never eat sugar so it was a treat of sorts. Slept well
    note: Skipped systemic enzymes I normally take at night (for pain control), and magnesium drink after reading posts from other members

May 17: Awoke with more pain in my body than usual. Tongue nasty and coated with thick yellow and white goo (not usual at all). Took magnesium and systemic enzymes in the AM upon awakening -a bit of a change in my normal routine. Joints aching more than usual, some joints that never hurt are calling for attention now. Swelling, from lymph and trapped blood proteins in my legs, not as severe as it has been. Poop normal except that the one containing the turpentine smelled very strongly of pine oil. I must say that I have more energy than normal. I managed to go on a walk, exercise a bit, shop for groceries without effort and I still feel like I have enough energy to enjoy my evening. That is something. This evening I took my 1 tsp turp dose 3 hours before bed time so that I can take magnesium and systemic enzymes at bed time. Within 15 minutes the most delightful feeling of 'feathers stroking" down my back through my kidneys and adrenals came up. Come to think of it, this also happened after yesterday's dose. I do a lot of Jihn Shin Jyutsu to keep the chi flowing in my body and it actually feels like I'm in the middle of a session.... to me this means that the TURP is helping the chi move in areas where it is normally somewhat sluggish. YEAHHH! Hoping for bearable pain experience tomorrow.

I thought I’d post the Bristol Stool Chart for your viewing pleasure. This will make it a bit easier to describe the ‘chocolate hostages’ which we all release into the toilet bowl. For example. On May 17 I released a 17” long #4 stool which smelled like Turpentine, but was otherwise unremarkable. Other movements were smaller #4s.

BRISTOL STOOL CHART

PS: I have made an MCT* and turpentine rub for my skin and have put it on several times since last night. It soaks in instantly and feels really good... it just makes my skin soft without any stinging or discomfort. Lovely pine smell too. I used 10 MCT : 1 TURP ratio

* MCT oil is refined from coconut oil. These medium chain fatty acids are the powerhouse in anti fungal properties which have given coconut oil its reputation. By concentrating them in the distillation process the result is an anti-fungal oil which is 6 times stronger than whole coconut oil.

And one more thing. I have ordered some Pine Tar shampoo, conditioner, and soap online after reading customer reviews. It can't hurt to give my skin some extra love and support.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

BODHIKALA (27th June 2014), Christine (18th May 2014), Eligos (18th May 2014), Eram (21st May 2014), fourty-two (18th May 2014), genevieve (18th May 2014), Hervé (18th May 2014), hohoemi (18th May 2014), jbins (18th May 2014), Lettherebelight (18th May 2014), meat suit (18th May 2014), onawah (18th May 2014), Sierra (18th May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 38 LastLast