+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst 1 23 33 38 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #641
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

In a previous post I said I was investigating the healing properties of various magnesium compounds, if you have tried everything and you still feel like your body/brain is sorely lacking in something essential it could be the 330 cellurer processes of Mg due to damaged gut flora and Mg deficient foods(common), here are some results so far (in order of noticed efficacy).
    (please don't overlook this, like I did for over 1 year. It has helped me step up particularly with physical strength/stamina more than any other supplement, that is why I am posting)

1) Magnesium threonate:- Highly recommended, (4-10 grams per day, order the pure powder) after only 1 day I had excellent results, better sleep, improved toilet-less constipation, more calmer, clearer head-less brain fog,memory improved, stronger muscles/tendons/joints (penetrates the blood brain barrier and metachondria cell walls like no other type,adds oxygeneration to muscles, research this)
    2) Magnesium iodide:- lesser known type(1-2 mg per day) improved immune system, physically stronger, more gene expression, skin better (60's dentist gave this for harder teeth and immune system after dental work)
    3) Ultra Mag 5 in 1:- (2-4 per day), good all rounder covers more angles, contains citrate,taurinate,malate,glycinate and succinate.
    4) Magnesium chloride and suphate:- (2-4 mg per day), stronger stomach acids so makes reduced candida, helps healing (the sulphate is epson salts)

Wanting to try these:-

Magnesium ZMK:- ''The supplement form known as magnesium ZMK is great for athletes and is very good for workout recovery.''
    Magnesium orotate:- ''This is one of the least known forms of magnesium, but let me tell you if you just had a surgery or exercise constantly then it will be your godsend. The extra orotate will help muscle regeneration.18 It also has been shown to support heart health greater than even taurate.''
    Magnesium 2 AEP:- ''This is a form of magnesium that is chelated with phosphorylethanolamine that is a vital component of the structure and integrity of cell membranes. Magnesium 2-AEP has been theorized to help patients with MS because it can help with cellular function and integrity and can help protect myelin in the brain''
    http://fixyourgut.com/magnesium-most...ving-health-2/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dash For This Post:

kennywally (24th December 2017), kevin2015 (25th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #642
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Quote Posted by Everythingvibrates (here)
    Hi guys, I have been using turpentine with great results. However I noticed that the candida started to make a come back when I stopped using it.
    I think that I still have candida in my lower intestine, I still see candida strings/tendrils in my stool sometimes.
    Crazy question: Has anyone tried an enema with a turpentine solution? Is this dangerous?
    Or, what enema should I use to kill candida?
    Thats an idea, but the problem I see is that the candida starts in the stomach and is fed first in the stomach, so are you really attacking it at the source, or as a secondary effect?
    Thats being said, sorting out the colon is of huge importance, biggest thing thats helped me in last 2 weeks is Magnesium compounds (see above post), my 'stringy/tendrils' stools are much reduced and I am going to the toilet far more often, the Mg brings in water from outside and helps lubricate everything. I think the Mg also builds back the good enzymes that are sorely lacking in stomach/colon. No matter how much turp is used -if you ain't got the Mg in your body to build new DNA/RNA etc you are not going to build back a healthy immune system. Both together can work synergistically?
    I am pretty sure that turp carries out essential minerals from our bodies -it is after all a 5 star paint solvent so what do we expect it to do?!
    I always feels drained from it, a good clean multi-vitamin is also needed to help rebuild the cells (clean as in:- no flavourings, berries, herbs etc, just the pure ingredients, harder to find than you might think, check carefully)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash For This Post:

lunaflare (8th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #643
    United States Avalon Member kennywally's Avatar
    Thanks

UPDATE to my experiments with kerosene and turpentine.

I was not getting the results I wanted, and so I've been reading and stumbled into some needed FACTS, mostly related to me, but others here also may be suffering and they don't know it, that babies were found to have 2 type of gut bacteria, bifidus and acidophilus...so I searched for a product and took it.....for the 1st time in years I am releasing large shaped feces from 9-15 inches long, been doing it for a cpl weeks so that is pretty good news to me.

I originally got poisoned by a quack with broad spectrum antibiotics for a sinus problem that turned out to be a tooth problem , but I never connected the antibiotics with gaining weight, til I watched a special on farmers and cows etc, then I found out, farmers fatten cows with broad spectrum antibiotics, then the cows eat grain, then they fatten up. I eat grain too, so then the lightbulb came on and I realized what happened to me.

Just to recap what happens, the broad spectrum antibiotics kill off the good and bad bacteria and one needs to be told to take probiotcs, cuz if you don't, the bad bacteria takes over and you put on weight like a cow.....nice eh ?! And since doctors prescribe antibiotics like candy, is that the real reason for so many fat folk ?! and they simply don't know it ?! Well I can guarantee they will never put that up on tv....they'd rather have a fat and stupid and uninformed population.....to control...than anything else

any thoughts ?
    Last edited by kennywally; 8th September 2016 at 14:06.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

lunaflare (8th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #644
    Thailand Avalon Member sunfruitdan's Avatar
    Thanks

Why i take pure gum spirits of turpentine every week orally!

So why is it that me and my girlfriend take turpentine every week and why will we for the rest of our lives?

I explain this in full detail in this video!

8. Link to Post #645
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dash (here)
    Quote Posted by sunfruitdan (here)
    ....Raw fruit and green leafy vegetables actually take about 15-60 minutes to leave the stomach and they are the fastest foods to past through the digestive tract, raw food will only be slowed in the stomach when eating with foods using incorrect food combining so then they stick out and ferment causing a whole host of issues and this is where i see many people switching to a raw food diet go wrong as i have coached many on this diet with success.
    */*
    PS what your experiencing with turpentine is just die off symptoms so it shows you still need to be detoxifying the body alongside boosting the immune system with things like mega dosing vitamin c, zinc etc.
    Everyone is different Dan -raw food does not pass through me quickly- anyway I am often constipated so the food backs up and gets stuck in the bottom of the stomach. I never used to have a problem digesting food before fungus+candida but I tried an almost 100% raw food diet and it was not for me but I do agree a certain % of raw food is essential for the diet.
    Also if I do not eat meat containing fat I will get ill after a few days(can't think,v tired) , I am in full blown ketosis so I get most my energy from fat and not sugar (but I do eat 5-10% carbs).
    Vitamins can help, but many have nasty additives and plant flavourings that feed the candida, and even the vitamins themselves can also be used by the yeast to make it grow. By far the most useful and uplifting vitamins I have found are Magnesium compunds such as Magnesium oxide/citrate/glucanate, I am investigating other magnesium compounds as the body builds over 300 compounds including new DNA from magnesium and its a key metal for the body.

The numb legs were not a die off symtom IMO, they are a side effect of the turpentine, Dr Danials says in one of the videos that she had numb legs when she tested the upper max 'safe' dose limit, I think it was something like 8 or 9 tea spoons. People's tolerances vary greatly and I think I am more sensitive to it and must adjust the dose accordingly.

What raw food was you eating though? As i know a lot of raw foodists whose digestion is bad due to incorrect food combining, eating too many nuts, seeds etc.

Saying you are getting ill for not eating meat for days is just your body detoxing as your allowing it to do so by removing the meat and it sounds like you was massively under eating on a raw food diet which i see time and time again...

I personally make all my supplements from pure powder with nothing added so i do not put nasty toxic additives etc into my body that feeds candida etc. The only magnesium worth using is transdermal magnesium as all oral forms are barely absorbed and a lot of it is destroyed in the stomach acid. I rub it over my whole body 1-2 times a day.

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    I have an elementary question on Jenifer Daniels' sugar cube method. Is it not obvious that 3 sugar cubes cannot hold a teaspoon of turpentine? When I stack up the cubes and pour the turpentine, the turpentine soon runs to the bottom. I eat the top cube, and continue. The end result is that I consume much less than 1 teaspoon because there is a pool of it at the bottom. Does anyone have an answer?
    I coach so many people around the world using turpentine internally and the sugar cube sizes vary around the whole world so i find some people need to use 2, 3, 6, 7 etc sugar cubes to absorb 1 tsp of turpentine so what i advice is measure 1 tsp of turpentine and use enough sugar cubes to absorb it all.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

syrwong (9th September 2016)

10. Link to Post #646
    Thanks

Hi guys, I have been using turpentine with great results. However I noticed that the candida started to make a come back when I stopped using it.
    I think that I still have candida in my lower intestine, I still see candida strings/tendrils in my stool sometimes.

Crazy question: Has anyone tried an enema with a turpentine solution? Is this dangerous?

Thanks all, this thread is so useful.
    Hello, you need to keep taking turpentine until you reach the pre candida state and once this is achieved you need to switch to the maintenance protocol to stop candida returning for the rest of your life but also remember if your using chemical wash, make up products, eating processed foods, having loads of emotional stress, going to bed to late etc candida will keep returning so you need to change your whole lifestyle to sustain the results also. I talk about the maintenance protocol in this video i made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq4p6LumsG8

Here is a turpentine enema recipe for you

11. Link to Post #647
    Thanks

Thats an idea, but the problem I see is that the candida starts in the stomach and is fed first in the stomach, so are you really attacking it at the source, or as a secondary effect?
    Thats being said, sorting out the colon is of huge importance, biggest thing thats helped me in last 2 weeks is Magnesium compounds (see above post), my 'stringy/tendrils' stools are much reduced and I am going to the toilet far more often, the Mg brings in water from outside and helps lubricate everything. I think the Mg also builds back the good enzymes that are sorely lacking in stomach/colon. No matter how much turp is used -if you ain't got the Mg in your body to build new DNA/RNA etc you are not going to build back a healthy immune system. Both together can work synergistically?
    I am pretty sure that turp carries out essential minerals from our bodies -it is after all a 5 star paint solvent so what do we expect it to do?!
    I always feels drained from it, a good clean multi-vitamin is also needed to help rebuild the cells (clean as in:- no flavourings, berries, herbs etc, just the pure ingredients, harder to find than you might think, check carefully)
    Turpentine does not remove important minerals from the body at all this is misinformation and turpentine is pine oil from the pine tree. Me and 99% of my clients i coach around the world using turpentine feel nothing but tons of energy from taking turpentine as we do it in such as way that we reduce die off symptoms massively and gain mostly just benefits from taking it.

The people i see that get drained from it are the really toxic people who are taking too much turpentine to quickly, that are not having 3 or more bowel movements a day and other factors and due to these they get die off symptoms that make them feel drained.

12. Link to Post #648
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

...Thats being said, sorting out the colon is of huge importance, biggest thing thats helped me in last 2 weeks is Magnesium compounds (see above post), my 'stringy/tendrils' stools are much reduced and I am going to the toilet far more often, the Mg brings in water from outside and helps lubricate everything. I think the Mg also builds back the good enzymes that are sorely lacking in stomach/colon. No matter how much turp is used -if you ain't got the Mg in your body to build new DNA/RNA etc you are not going to build back a healthy immune system. Both together can work synergistically?
    Turpentine does not remove important minerals from the body at all this is misinformation and turpentine is pine oil from the pine tree. Me and 99% of my clients i coach around the world using turpentine feel nothing but tons of energy from taking turpentine as we do it in such as way that we reduce die off symptoms massively and gain mostly just benefits from taking it.

The people i see that get drained from it are the really toxic people who are taking too much turpentine to quickly, that are not having 3 or more bowel movements a day and other factors and due to these they get die off symptoms that make them feel drained.

This is not misinformation at all.
    Tbh, I don't like being told what is true and what isn't when this is what happened to me and I only took 3 mils one time and it made me ill -I went white (and numb legs) and its nothing to do with die off symptoms and I follow a very strict diet, in quantity turpentine is a highly toxic liquid- (also, I suspect I am slightly allergic). Need I remind that turpentine is a superb solvent of thick paints, so a better question is why is it not absorbing minerals of the body? This is basic chemistry, if I took some turps and dropped a few amino acids and multi-vitamins into it, one thing is guaranteed and thats everything is going to dissolve very nicely.
    When I first took turps it latched onto the mould cells and I had dead cells coming out the skin on my forearms, and I actually view this leeching effect as a benefit, as my lymph nodes have been cleared and not swollen anymore, I put this down to the superb filter cleaning abilities of the gum resin, but the leeching effect is not going to be restricted to mould cells, why would it be that specific?

I also have a type of mould on my lungs along with systemic candida, I hazard to guess that few of your clients have this as well, when it flares up I can hardly even breath. I figure that my magnesium levels(amongst others) are very low so I am ultra sensitive to minor alterations of my already depleted mineral reserves.
    Btw, I tried eating just 2 plums yesterday and it is NOT the candida in my stomach that flared up but the growth on my lungs, so whats good for 1 may not be good for the other, its a difficult balancing act between starvation and getting by on a highly restricted diet so I can even breath properly.

Peace.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash For This Post:

Daozen (23rd September 2016)

14. Link to Post #649
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for this, I'm slightly worried about using it as an enema but prepared to give it a go.

What's your opinion on using turpentine in a nasal wash? Safe or not? My sinusitis has cleared somewhat but not completely.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks all, this thread is so useful.
    Hello, you need to keep taking turpentine until you reach the pre candida state and once this is achieved you need to switch to the maintenance protocol to stop candida returning for the rest of your life but also remember if your using chemical wash, make up products, eating processed foods, having loads of emotional stress, going to bed to late etc candida will keep returning so you need to change your whole lifestyle to sustain the results also. I talk about the maintenance protocol in this video i made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq4p6LumsG8

Here is a turpentine enema recipe for you
    Thanks for this, I'm slightly worried about using it as an enema but prepared to give it a go.

What's your opinion on using turpentine in a nasal wash? Safe or not? My sinusitis has cleared somewhat but not completely.

15. Link to Post #650
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

...Thats being said, sorting out the colon is of huge importance, biggest thing thats helped me in last 2 weeks is Magnesium compounds (see above post), my 'stringy/tendrils' stools are much reduced and I am going to the toilet far more often, the Mg brings in water from outside and helps lubricate everything. I think the Mg also builds back the good enzymes that are sorely lacking in stomach/colon. No matter how much turp is used -if you ain't got the Mg in your body to build new DNA/RNA etc you are not going to build back a healthy immune system. Both together can work synergistically?

This is not misinformation at all.
    Tbh, I don't like being told what is true and what isn't when this is what happened to me and I only took 3 mils one time and it made me ill -I went white (and numb legs) and its nothing to do with die off symptoms and I follow a very strict diet, in quantity turpentine is a highly toxic liquid- (also, I suspect I am slightly allergic). Need I remind that turpentine is a superb solvent of thick paints, so a better question is why is it not absorbing minerals of the body? This is basic chemistry, if I took some turps and dropped a few amino acids and multi-vitamins into it, one thing is guaranteed and thats everything is going to dissolve very nicely.
    When I first took turps it latched onto the mould cells and I had dead cells coming out the skin on my forearms, and I actually view this leeching effect as a benefit, as my lymph nodes have been cleared and not swollen anymore, I put this down to the superb filter cleaning abilities of the gum resin, but the leeching effect is not going to be restricted to mould cells, why would it be that specific?

I also have a type of mould on my lungs along with systemic candida, I hazard to guess that few of your clients have this as well, when it flares up I can hardly even breath. I figure that my magnesium levels(amongst others) are very low so I am ultra sensitive to minor alterations of my already depleted mineral reserves.
    Btw, I tried eating just 2 plums yesterday and it is NOT the candida in my stomach that flared up but the growth on my lungs, so whats good for 1 may not be good for the other, its a difficult balancing act between starvation and getting by on a highly restricted diet so I can even breath properly.

Peace.
    Hi Dash,

MethylSulfurMethane is very good for gut issues. You can buy it on Ebay by the kilo. It can cure an inflamed intestine in 3 days. h20 air americas is the best, but any brand is OK.

Iodine saved my life a couple of years ago. It should be the first port of call for any serious illness. Detoxadine is the best, followed by Lugols. If you are unsure, you can try Povidone from Boots, but it's best not to take Povidone long term if you have Kidney issues.

High boron foods like Raisins and nuts can help reduce fungus and Candida. I started eating high boron foods a month or two ago, and my energy and health has increased.

I'm not selling anything. If you have any questions I can answer.

Get Well Soon.

16. Link to Post #651
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Detoxadine is the best, followed by Lugols.
    Detoxadine has only nascent (atomic) iodine, whereas Lugol's has both nascent iodine and potassium iodide. My recollection is that the body makes good, but distinct, use of each, so I prefer Lugol's.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. Link to Post #652
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Detoxadine is the best, followed by Lugols.
    Detoxadine has only nascent (atomic) iodine, whereas Lugol's has both nascent iodine and potassium iodide. My recollection is that the body makes good, but distinct, use of each, so I prefer Lugol's.
    My rule is "When in doubt, diversify". I use that guideline for Vit C, Iodine, whatever. Buy both brands and test them out. I've read the debates about Nascent vs Lugols. I find Lugol's harsh on the body. Maybe because it's detoxing more fiercely. Some people prefer Lugols. Both are excellent, in my view. The best strategy would be to rotate brands.

I used to use pure Potassium Iodide, but that can be heavy on the kidneys.

Iodine is little understood, so the best way forward is for everyone to experiment and come to their own conclusions.

Cami Rambo's Facebook group is one of the best places for advice on Iodine.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (24th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #653
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interestingly, the wikipedia section on Turpentine contains few warnings:

Quote Medicinal elixir[edit]
    Turpentine and petroleum distillates such as coal oil and kerosene have been used medicinally since ancient times, as topical and sometimes internal home remedies. Topically it has been used for abrasions and wounds, as a treatment for lice, and when mixed with animal fat it has been used as a chest rub, or inhaler for nasal and throat ailments. Many modern chest rubs, such as the Vicks variety, still contain turpentine in their formulations.

Taken internally it was used as treatment for intestinal parasites, and candida because of its antiseptic and diuretic properties. A general cure-all.[10][11] Sugar, molasses or honey were sometimes used to mask the taste, and bait parasites.

Turpentine was a common medicine among seamen during the Age of Discovery. It is one of several products carried aboard Ferdinand Magellan's fleet in his first circumnavigation of the globe,[12] and is still used today as an alternative medicine.

Niche uses

Turpentine is also added to many cleaning and sanitary products due to its antiseptic properties and its "clean scent" In early 19th-century America, turpentine was sometimes burned in lamps as a cheap alternative to whale oil. It was most commonly used for outdoor lighting, due to its strong odour.[13] A blend of ethanol and turpentine added as an illuminant called burning fluid was also important for several decades. In 1946, Soichiro Honda used turpentine as a fuel for the first Honda motorcycles as gasoline was almost totally unavailable in Japan following World War II.[14]

Turpentine was a common additive in cheap gin until the 20th century and gave it its characteristic juniper berry flavour without the need for pricier distillations with aromatic spices and berries.[15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turpen...dicinal_elixir
    There are some warnings later:

Quote Hazards[edit]
    NFPA 704
    "fire diamond"
    NFPA 704 four-colored diamond
    As an organic solvent, its vapour can irritate the skin and eyes, damage the lungs and respiratory system, as well as the central nervous system when inhaled, and cause renal failure when ingested, among other things.[citation needed] Being combustible, it also poses a fire hazard. Because turpentine can cause spasms of the airways particularly in people with asthma and whooping cough, it can contribute to a worsening of breathing issues in persons with these diseases if inhaled.

People can be exposed to turpentine in the workplace by breathing it in, skin absorption, swallowing it, and eye contact. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has set the legal limit (permissible exposure limit) for turpentine exposure in the workplace as 100 ppm (560 mg/m3) over an 8-hour workday. The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) has set a recommended exposure limit (REL) of 100 ppm (560 mg/m3) over an 8-hour workday. At levels of 800 ppm, turpentine is immediately dangerous to life and health.[16]
    I may try and find some of this today.

20. Link to Post #654
    Thanks

The ideal diet to eat whilst using turpentine for healing!

I thought id share with everyone what the most ideal diet is to eat whilst taking 100% Pure gum spirits of turpentine internally for eliminating candida and parasites.

By eating the diet i recommend you can easily increase your bowel movements, reduce the transit time and food which results in a massive reduction in die off symptoms.

Turpentine, Sugar and Water combo protocol! WARNING INTENSE!

In this video i explain and demonstrate the turpentine protocol that involves adding it to sugar then mixing it all into water, this method is one of the most intense methods to perform.

Within about a minute you will feel the turpentine radiate throughout your whole body, be warned this can be intense!

ME EATING TURPENTINE ON SUGAR + TURPENTINE PROTOCOL INFO

So today i took a dose of turpentine on white sugar cubes so i thought id show you how to perform this correctly and safely whilst i also talk you through the turpentine healing protocol and more.

WARNING! WHY YOU SHOULD START WITH A LOW DOSE OF TURPENTINE!

I highly recommend that almost everyone start with a lower dose of turpentine rather than the standard dosage that Dr Jennifer Daniels promotes which is 1 teaspoon!

I explain my reasons on why i recommend you start with a lower dose, how much to start with and much more in this video!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

Flash (25th November 2016), syrwong (22nd November 2016)

22. Link to Post #655
    Thanks

Kill PARASITES using Pure gum spirits of Turpentine!

Do you suffer with a parasite infestation within your body? Then if so i highly recommend you watch my video which talks about using Pure gum spirits of Turpentine internally for killing them!

The unique thing with turpentine is it goes throughout the whole body and it kills all types of parasites, their eggs and bio films which makes it superior to most other parasite cleansing methods.

WARNING - TURPENTINE AND MEDICATION!!!

A lot of people wonder if you can take turpentine internally for killing candida and parasites whilst taking medication?

I answer this in full in this video!

A natural remedy to eliminate wrinkles fast using castor oil and turpentine

Many people suffer with wrinkles that can have a negative impact on the way they feel about themselves and they wish to get rid of them using toxic methods such as botox injections.

So in this video i share with you why wrinkles actually occur when aging and how to make them vanish super fast with a natural cheap remedy you can perform at home!

Turpentine for removing heavy metals? is it effective?

A lot of people wonder if 100% Pure gum spirits of turpentine is effective for removing heavy metals!

So i answer this question in this video and more.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

Flash (25th November 2016)

24. Link to Post #656
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi, I can't find 100% pure gum turpentine here in the UK. Would this Pine Sylvestris Essential Oil be okay to use?

25. Link to Post #657
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by obrut (here)
    Hi, I can't find 100% pure gum turpentine here in the UK. Would this Pine Sylvestris Essential Oil be okay to use?
    Check post # 388 for UK.

That essential oil indicates it has a "lower content in turpentines."
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

obrut (25th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #658
    Thanks

www.sacredpurity.com Sells 100% Pure gum spirits of turpentine delivered worldwide.

WHY YOU FEEL NEGATIVE SYMPTOMS FROM TAKING TURPENTINE!

I get asked by so many people who take turpentine internally for killing candida and parasites "Why do i get negative effects when taking it?".

I answer this question in full in this video so people understand its not turpentine doing it but its the parasites and candida your killing off!

28. Link to Post #659
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Check out Dr Daniels telling her story herself:

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th November 2016 at 18:29. Reason: embedded the video

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dorishaktiblue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2016), Blacklight43 (29th November 2016), gord (29th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (29th November 2016)

30. Link to Post #660
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Sun fruit dan:
    After watching your breastfeeding/turp video just my 5 cents on the topic:

Nature is smart and tries to give the baby just goodies into the milk. Unfortunately certain toxins were not known to nature for centuries (or who would have thought mankind would ever be stupid enough to put amalgam in their teeth, aluminium in their deos +++ , glyphosat on their crops, smoke cigarettes with tons of harmfulm byproducts a.s.o.)
    The human body has not enough filters for these unexpected toxins, so they also land in the milk and are thus fed to the baby. (Btw.: milk can be tested for toxins – in many countries of the European union for free).

Candida accumulates heavy metals. Many naturopaths say, that it is not possible to eradicate candida for good as long as the heavy metal load in the body is too high. So what happens with the metals, when the candida is suddenly killed?
    Herxheimer is no good indicator for being tox free. Herx just shows me: toxinload is more than my body (liver, kidney etc.) can expose right now. I lead a very toxic life and until I was 35 I never had tox problems. So just because the ladies haven’t felt they are detoxing, does not mean they were not.

What possible outcomes are there? (I am just guessing)
    1. turp is passed with breastmilk to the baby – possible allergic reactions? ( the first 3-6 month bad reactions to many essential oils are well documented, see for example menthol, thyme. Tiny amounts are enough to block their breathing completely. I experienced it with my son when walking into a room with thyme in the air (I think he was 3-4 weeks old back then). I thought he was going to die… Fortunately it was enough to leave the room and breathing could start again. What would have happened if he had ingested it (e.g. through breastfeeding?)) and/or:
    2. toxins that are released through the turp (candida, bacterial die off, mobilization of toxins stored in fatty tissues through possible weight loss etc.) are passed on to the baby (who does not have a blood/brain barrier at that time, so it gets to the brain easily). So all the gunk is in babies system and can do all kinds of havoc including disturb the building of connections in the brain.

As far as I have researched no one would start mobilizing toxins in a woman while pregnant or breastfeeding). Detoxing what’s circulating: YES. But not mobilizing.

I don't think it was too harmful for the 4 year old (Fontanells closed, blood brain barrier should be functioning. The basic connections/wiring of the brain is done). Maybe he has stored now a load in his tissue and his body has to handle it/maybe not.
    But the 3 month old (or was he 6 month old, as the insert says)? A baby that age changes its behaviour all the time - so how can a mother be sure it did have no side effects? (same with vaccines). So maybe it is sleeping longer than it should, maybe it starts delayed crawling, walking, speeking, teeth come out crocked etc. You just never know. The toxins might block important pathways in the brain or even hinder nerve connections to be build.

I.m.h.o. the video is not helpful, because mothers out there of really little ones could think from it turp is safe and experience a nightmare (just imagine a baby a couple weeks old having an allergic reaction to turp, or just the burping of mommy… One mother full of toxins cannot be compared to a fairly toxinfree mother a.s.o…) In your Video you just present 2 anecdotal “success storys” but leave out the only thing that could be of help to decide if yes or not: did they have their breast milk analyzed before starting turp + in the first couple of days using turp? To know the results would be really helpful. But just: the mommys are feeling great and kids are ok is just not enough (in my opinion).

Don’t get me wrong – I am also taking turp and I think everybody has to decide over his/her body. I just don’t think a toddler/small child should be used as a guinea pig when there is no life threatening situation where it maybe the last hope to try something “off label”. (And when mommy want’s to try it, she always can pump milk in advance or if it is an emergency, there is enough baby milk powder out there that is toxin free and maybe better than toxin-/turp breastmilk for the baby the first 1-2 weeks of mommys turp experiment). Switching beetween breast- and bottlefeeding usualy works very well (just the first month is a bit sensitive).

Greetings
    suwesi

31. The Following User Says Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

fourty-two (4th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst 1 23 33 38 LastLast