+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst 1 27 37

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #721
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

PERMANENT CANDIDA CURE - Real cause Heavy Metals -
    Amitabh Pandit
    (He recommends ORAL CHELATION to rid the body of heavy metals as a good solution for severe candida imbalance, but offers complementary solutions as well. )

"Amitabh Pandit
    Published on Mar 25, 2017
    Candida albicans is one of the greatest health scourges of our times. The best of the alternate practitioners are found struggling to deal with the effects of candida in their patients.

People who have had chronic migraines, headaches, endocrine issues - hypothyroid, PCOD, Adrenal fatigue, sufferers of prostatitis, yeast infections, weight gain, jock's itch, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, autism, ADHD, unexplained allergies - all of them have struggled with candida.

Even when you have tried the best of the restrictive diets, anti-candida supplements like caprylic acid, pau d'arco, oregano oil, coconut oil and more, the symptoms always come back.

In this eye-opening video, Amitabh Pandit explains why candida is necessary, why it does not let go of its tenacious roots, why the fungus penetrates into the deepest tissues and causes the most complicated health problems including cancer.

The real cause of candida is heavy metal toxicity in the body and until this has been removed with chelation through EDTA, DMSA, ALA and other means that are natural, your fight against candida will remain a losing battle.

Candida might be protecting you against graver danger from the effects of heavy metals like lead and mercury. But once the heavy metal load reduces, then candida spores die off naturally and the body starts recuperating remarkably. There are no die off symptoms, you don't have to take anti-candida supplements nor control your diet any more. It is like the greatest relief you will find after years of struggle.

Your immune system starts winning and every symptom you have felt will disappear on its own.

Read complete blog post: http://amitabhpandit.tumblr.com

Amitabh Pandit is the nutrition guide to kids, teens and adults. He is a regular contributor to News Dailies like Hindustan Times and Times of India. He is the author of three international bestsellers and one national bestseller on nutrition."
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (15th November 2018), Bill Ryan (7th August 2019), De Christu (24th February 2021), genevieve (15th November 2018), Hervé (15th November 2018), Lyran.Sun (5th October 2019), Reinhard (22nd November 2020)

3. Link to Post #722
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Hey everyone, hows it going? It's been a while since anyone has posted a progress report. Just checking in to see if anyone has any updates with turpentine.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Running For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #723
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Hi Running, I take it once in awhile when I feel the need to, it's really helpful. All the usual symptoms disappear almost instantly, it's like a mass reset button. Or a health tonic. Probably 2-3 doses in a daily stretch, bi-monthly or even stretching out to 3 months. Of course, I have to get the bowels moving or apply enemas (usually for the 3rd bowel movement).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to spade For This Post:

7. Link to Post #724
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey guys, not sure if anyone is still involved in this group but i'll ask away anyways.

Just recently I've started taking turpentine again both with castor oil and sugar. I find that sugar has greater results in comparison to castor oil, however whenever I do take it, I get severely bloated for a up to a week before I get back to normal. Have anyone of you guys experienced this? Do you have any tips? I tried lowering my dosage in half (half tsp of turp) but still had bloating. Maybe I could lower it even more?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Running For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2019), Constance (4th August 2019), spade (7th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #725
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

the sugar causes the bloating, by reacting to whatever food you've eaten - and the gum spirit is the catalyst that speeds up the reaction. You can reduce the amount of sugar - personally 1 large tablespoon of sugar and 1 tsp of gum spirits mixed in, and down the hatch will do it. Castor only when you can't poop properly. I have found that after this treatment, my tolerance to alchohol falls way low.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to spade For This Post:

11. Link to Post #726
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey spade,

I think you're right, I usually take 1 tsp of turp with 3-4 sugar cubes. I'll try lowering the dosage and see how that goes. I also notice the same thing with alcohol as well. My face also get flushed when usually that isn't an issue.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Running For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2019), spade (8th August 2019)

13. Link to Post #727
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you soo much for this thread. I'm gonna start a new thread on how to properly carry out turpentine healing. It will be too lengthy if I replied here. I will link this thread to mine.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2021), Blacklight43 (5th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #728
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd October 2019 at 17:49.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2021), Constance (23rd November 2020), earthling (29th July 2021), Franny (22nd October 2019), spade (30th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #729
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

Hi folks,

I would like to revive this thread if I may, I had read until the second page by now and intend to read the whole thread soon, I know Turpentine is a good thing and help to heal, my grandfather used to have at his house and used it to threat a lot of things his entire life, he passed away at age of 98 years old, I guess turpentine never did any harm to his health.

Well, I am looking to buy "100% Pure Turpentine Gum" but it seems to be impossible to find it in Thailand, all I can find is the solvent thing which is very toxic for humans and "Rectified Turpentine" which they use in paintings, the ones I found overseas they won't ship here because it is a flammable product and there is regulations regards shipment.

The "Rectified Turpentine" I found here has no components of formula in the label or box, the shop owner is just reselling lots of stuffs and has no real knowledge what turpentine is or used for, he just told me his customers buy to remove colors in art classes, then I guess it is the solvent type, not good for human treatment, the solvent thing is easy to find in the hardware stores over here.

Does anyone know a "reliable" place that will ship it overseas? For now I am avoiding US and Canada due to the regulations (even if they ship over here, there still a risk of confiscation at the customs). Since I never bought it in person, I do not know what is a reputable source.

Appreciate, any idea is very welcome.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2021), Constance (23rd November 2020), shamballaOn (23rd November 2020), wondering (22nd November 2020)

19. Link to Post #730
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Well, I am looking to buy "100% Pure Turpentine Gum" but it seems to be impossible to find it in Thailand, all I can find is the solvent thing which is very toxic for humans and "Rectified Turpentine" which they use in paintings, the ones I found overseas they won't ship here because it is a flammable product and there is regulations regards shipment.
    Hi Palehorse, I had the same problem around 7 years ago in Thailand. I looked for pure turpentine everywhere with no success and, as you wrote, shipping to Thailand is not possible. It's not aloud to bring it in your suitcase. So it's almost impossible to get it.

I got it in Thailand in my suitcase.. which did not feel good while traveling.. But that was the only way to get it there.

or.. maybe this one ships to Thailand: https://www.amazon.com/Essential-Tur...7H6GCD9B/?th=1

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2021), palehorse (23rd November 2020)

21. Link to Post #731
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shamballaOn (here)
    Hi Palehorse, I had the same problem around 7 years ago in Thailand. I looked for pure turpentine everywhere with no success and, as you wrote, shipping to Thailand is not possible. It's not aloud to bring it in your suitcase. So it's almost impossible to get it.

I got it in Thailand in my suitcase.. which did not feel good while traveling.. But that was the only way to get it there.

or.. maybe this one ships to Thailand: https://www.amazon.com/Essential-Tur...7H6GCD9B/?th=1
    Hi shamballaOn, thank you very much for the information, I spent about 5 or 6 hours searching for it online, I even asked in a local pharmacy today and they didn't know anything about it.
    Maybe I will have to change my plan and try to distilate the resin from Pinus tree, first I will have to find the trees hahaha

In a suitcase, I think it is the best place to hide it in plain sight..

Thanks a lot, I will check the Amazon link, maybe they will ship here who knows.
    --

22. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #732
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks a lot, I will check the Amazon link, maybe they will ship here who knows.
    I also found this one that will probably be shipped to Thailand: https://www.amazon.com/Pure-Turpenti...dp/B001V9X8ZI/

It's not a lot but you need only 5 ml (teaspoon) max per day. If you buy three you can do a lot of detox...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2021), palehorse (23rd November 2020)

25. Link to Post #733
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I also found this one that will probably be shipped to Thailand: https://www.amazon.com/Pure-Turpenti...dp/B001V9X8ZI/

It's not a lot but you need only 5 ml (teaspoon) max per day. If you buy three you can do a lot of detox...
    Just checked both on Amazon, but they do not say anything if it has additives, there is no such information in the product description, which I believe they are solvents the one used in art to remove paint brushes, but I am no expert to affirm that.

I also found a store in Bangkok selling it on Shopee https://shopee.co.th/Lefranc-(%E0%B9...627.2609412619
    I will contact them to ask more about, seems to be the same product on Amazon, just a different brand.

They are selling turpentine on Alibaba minimum order 1.000ml, mostly from China and Indonesia, and it says it is 85% pure / 15% additives (God knows what is that).

Thanks anyway for the links, appreciated that, I bookmarked them and will do further research, I want to have sure it is 100% pure without any additives.
    --

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2021), Trisher (17th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #734
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just checked both on Amazon, but they do not say anything if it has additives, there is no such information in the product description, which I believe they are solvents the one used in art to remove paint brushes, but I am no expert to affirm that.

I also found a store in Bangkok selling it on Shopee https://shopee.co.th/Lefranc-(%E0%B9...627.2609412619
    I will contact them to ask more about, seems to be the same product on Amazon, just a different brand.

They are selling turpentine on Alibaba minimum order 1.000ml, mostly from China and Indonesia, and it says it is 85% pure / 15% additives (God knows what is that).

Thanks anyway for the links, appreciated that, I bookmarked them and will do further research, I want to have sure it is 100% pure without any additives.

All right, answering my own post here, this is what happened to me, I still searching for Turpentine in Thailand, but it is virtually impossible to find the good stuff here, by good stuff I mean, basically there is two types of it, one is petroleum based which is more or less like a thinner, and the other one is tree resin based (mostly from pinus trees) which is the good one I am looking for, after purchased online from a shop in Indonesia I received the petroleum based, after take one drop in my mouth I knew it is not the good one, the shop in Indonesia lied to me and won't refund my order, anyway I will use it for cleaning stuffs.

I tried Diamond G forest a famous Turpentine brand from US but they won't ship over here, since the customs classify Turpentine as flammable product, but then why my order from Indonesia was fulfilled!? this is weird some shops won't ship and others will, after much searching I found it on eBay and it is from Portugal haha it was under my nose the whole time, I could just ask some family over there.

Here is the one I found from made from Pinus tree and they claimed "Pure 100 % Natural without additives" https://www.ebay.com/itm/15285339103...wAAOSwYDZaZFiS

I am going to order as soon I find a way to top up a paypal account, many years don't use it. I am not 100% sure it will be delivered here but I will try, if confiscated it will be $22 down the drain.

[EDITED]
    I added this information in another thread, but will add here as well, following is the two types of bases Turpentine can be made of:

- RESIN
    ---- PETROLEUM RESIN PETCOAL
    ---- PETROLEUM RESIN C5 5100
    ---- PETROLEUM RESIN C9 SP120
    ---- PETROLEUM RESIN C9 DARK COLOR SP90/SP100/SP120
    ---- PHENOLIC RESIN
    - ROSIN <<<<<--- This is the base from trees
    ---- GUM ROSIN W/W GRADE
    ---- GUM ROSIN X GRADE

Have sure your Turps is made of gum rosin from trees, pine trees been the most common one, also araucaria trees, cedar trees, almond trees, *copaiba trees) I guess if a tree has resin enough it is very possible it has the properties to heal, but better ask an expert in botanic before try something "exotic".

* Copaiba trees is originally from Brazil, it is used over there since the 16th century, probably even before that by the indigenous people (folk's medicine), they call it "óleo de copaíba" is used in wounds to heal among other uses like cough, rheumatism, etc.. not very easy to find.
    Last edited by palehorse; 23rd May 2021 at 08:58.
    --

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2021), Trisher (17th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #735
    Thanks

Dear Palehorse,
    I'm glad you bumped this thread. I have been reviewing it recently, with current talk about pine needle extract as a remedy for covid and maybe vaccine issues. It seems that the pine tree has many medicinal properties. Nature has all the answers. And speaking of that, whatever weed, or flower or tree that grows abundantly near you, might be a good medicine for you.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2021), Blacklight43 (18th May 2021), meat suit (18th May 2021), palehorse (21st May 2021), Trisher (17th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #736
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Spooky 2 Rife machine is reported to be a safe, effective and inexpensive way of destroying all kinds of parasites, bacteria, fungi, viruses.
    Avalonian Trisher has one and says she has been getting good results with various health concerns.
    I haven't had any personal experience so far, but I am thinking about getting one.

See: https://www.spooky2.com/
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1424902
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anna70 (11th June 2021), Eva2 (30th July 2021), palehorse (21st May 2021)

33. Link to Post #737
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lilac (here)
    Dear Palehorse,
    I'm glad you bumped this thread. I have been reviewing it recently, with current talk about pine needle extract as a remedy for covid and maybe vaccine issues. It seems that the pine tree has many medicinal properties. Nature has all the answers. And speaking of that, whatever weed, or flower or tree that grows abundantly near you, might be a good medicine for you.
    Hi Lilac

The resin of pine trees is used since ancient time, it is used for so many things, monks in Japan and China used it to kill parasites in their bodies, trees when get wounded releases a large amount of resin in order to heal, I heard cases of people using it direct in their wounds and it healed in no time. It is a great medicine, unfortunately not many people know about it.
    But it is not only limited to the resin, the bark also offer healing properties, pine bark extract for example is rich in proanthocyanidin (bioflavanoid complex) it acts as antioxidant to the body repairing the damaged cells, it also protects against free radicals present in modern life polluted environments.

It may work well against corona viruses, as it works against normal flues and other viruses/bacteria/parasites, the point in using it, is to create a shield that will fight all these bad actors, I am not saying it will stop completely one to get sick, but it will for sure increase the chances of fighting and recovering, we know a good immunological system has a better chance over a weak one, and I strong believe that the combination of using a variety of plants (alchemy) is the secret to heal, there is no such a thing as one plant cure it all.

You are right, there is so many plants around us, all we need is to pay more attention and learn about the species, nature is beyond amazing, it is the truly expression of God.
    --

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

gord (21st May 2021), Sunny (22nd May 2021)

35. Link to Post #738
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some homeopathic remedies for Candida, for those with more sensitive systems
    I haven't tried it myself, but I have had a lot of success with other homeopathic remedies, and without any side effects.
    Candida 101: Causes, Symptoms and Supplements + Combat Candida: Diet, Supplements, and Lifestyle Choices + The Candida series from Des Bio

"Candida overgrowth, or candidiasis, is a fungal infection that affects millions of Americans.

But most doctors won’t recognize it until the infection turns into painful thrush or recurring yeast infections

Even then, most docs will simply prescribe one prescription medication after another without addressing the root cause.

Candida 101: Causes, Symptoms, and Supplements

Did you know there are more subtle symptoms to candida overgrowth that are tough to recognize?

Other symptoms include fatigue, major digestive issues (include IBS), and even mood disorders like depression!

The truth is, most people don’t need another anti-fungal pharmaceutical.

They need to combat candida at its root…

>> Find out the root cause of your candida infection and natural solutions that work!

Your body needs a certain amount of fungi and bacteria to thrive. It’s when one of these organisms starts proliferating out of control that the symptoms begin…

That’s why it’s essential to address fungal overgrowth naturally and holistically, without killing everything else while you’re at.

The Candida Series from Des Bio is a gentle yet powerful formulation designed to relieve symptoms like nausea, drowsiness, lethargy, confusion, vertigo, and other side effects of candida overgrowth.

In the short term, homeopathic remedies are perfect for alleviating discomfort.

In the long-term, they can help to rebalance your body and boost immunity to prevent further infection…

All without the harsh side effects of other, more intense medications.

>> Try The Candida Series from Des Bio for mild to severe candida infections and feel the difference in your energy and health!
    https://revelationhealth.com/pages/candida-rhsl
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Eva2 (30th July 2021), iota (8th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #739
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Running (here)
    Hey guys, not sure if anyone is still involved in this group but i'll ask away anyways.

Just recently I've started taking turpentine again both with castor oil and sugar. I find that sugar has greater results in comparison to castor oil, however whenever I do take it, I get severely bloated for a up to a week before I get back to normal. Have anyone of you guys experienced this? Do you have any tips? I tried lowering my dosage in half (half tsp of turp) but still had bloating. Maybe I could lower it even more?
    Hi Running,

Thanks for your posts and experiences with turpentine. I have to say borax is quite a miracle as you've probably noticed. I use borax with apple cider vinegar and baking soda to wash my hair now. It works wonderfully and gets the gunk and excess sebum out!

May I ask how you incorporate the castor oil with the turpentine? I notice that you're in Chinada too. (Sorry, I had to! ) Which turpentine are you using and have you used the turpentine from the hardware stores? I contacted Diamond G Forest to have some turpentine shipped here but the shipping cost is a bit cost-prohibitive since they'll need to ship using FedEx Ground to Canada. And then customs charges will be another thing to deal with.

I've seen some people mentioning that they used the Recochem Turpentine from Canadian Tire or Home Depot which is sold under the product names of BioOption, Solvable. Anyone who has had experience with the turpentine from Recochem and how it worked out from you I would be curious to hear.

Thanks in advance!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to earthling For This Post:

palehorse (30th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst 1 27 37