+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst 1 16 26 36 38 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #501
    United States Avalon Member kennywally's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

from my experience, I was able to chase the blue color out of moms feet with a soak in white vinegar.
    that was the start of the quest to understand fungus. then I found [ know the cause -tv show ] which has another angle
    on fighting the yeasts/candida/fungi. not to mention, I too suffered from this crud for most of my life and didn't know it.

there's a saying in german, "too soon old, too late smart". so with any luck at all, combining dr daniels info, with know the cause info , and dr wallach [ hells kitchen, about mineral deficient soil ]
    I think I actually have a chance of finally booting this crud out of my body and getting normal weight and body functions.

with yeasts/candida/fungi out of control, all our efforts at nutrition feed the enemy in our gut first before we get any thing.....I'm not liking that too much.

I also understand msm altho is sulfur, is actually only 43% sulfur. but I don't have a lab to run tests, so I only know what I read about and I do my best to cull out the liars and obfuscators.
    but I'm gonna experiment with the regular sulfur they give to cattle. if I'm mistaken, feel free to correct my error and send me in the right direction.

my last dose of turpentine went the best out of the 3 times, I first took a tsp of molasses on the tongue, then I mixed the diamond forest turp into a cpl tsp of molasses
    then spooned the rest into my mouth and it was cake. pretty happy with that mixture, FWIW.

I put turp on moms toes that otherwise flare up in pain once in a while from the yeasts she has and that stopped it. any turp will work on the toes. applied it with a qtip to big toe including the nail.
    not sure if I'd soak the foot in it or not. I did read where a fungus sufferer washed feet in borax and the fungus went away, but I have no link for that.

radderz, you may want to take half tsp of turp, and first coat the tongue with molasses and use the diamond forest brand in the glass bottle and either mix it with powdered sugar or honey or molasses

and it's almost a for sure thing, anyone given broad spectrum antibiotics has yeast.candida/fungi issues, and will most likely beat it with the turp or kerosene. [ I have yet to try kerosene ]

lastly, I take the turp during the day as it energizes me, seems counterproductive to take it prior to bed.

hope you got something out of all that

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

Flash (28th January 2015), fourty-two (4th February 2015), Grizz Griswold (8th March 2015), Hervé (27th January 2015), Meggings (30th October 2015), radderz (16th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #502
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Where I am all the videos, Youtube, etc. on the use of Turpentine are blocked, message says"plugin blocked".

I have been watching some vids and listening to some broadcasts that do not hold to the narrative usually presented to Joe public, all of a sudden nothing works on the ol' puter, can not open anything. Well tonight I go digging around in the HD and low and behold some things are disabled and shutoff. Odd how that happened all by itself????

Last edited by Rozzy; 4th February 2015 at 03:52.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

Billy (4th February 2015), Grizz Griswold (8th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #503
    Thanks

rozzy, it could just be your browser is blocking it! if you're using firefox, update the browser or update adobe or both, then you should be good to go.
    there was a vulnerability in a recent version of flash that was being blocked .

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

Billy (4th February 2015), Grizz Griswold (8th March 2015), Meggings (30th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #504
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

kennywally - I updated my previous post, odd how it all worked out......
    Caravan to midnight has had some great interviews of late maybe some body does not like them as much as I do, maybe it was the turpentine!

Now, back to turpentine---------->
    Last edited by Rozzy; 4th February 2015 at 04:04.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

Billy (4th February 2015), Grizz Griswold (8th March 2015), kennywally (4th February 2015), loveoflife (30th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #505
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mactiegre (here)
    Hi. When I read this thread, it reminds me of my bad experience with DMSO, which is also a solvent made from trees. My wife and I both have pain from arthritis and regular medicine wasn't helping. My wife said her grand-father had severe Rheumatoid arthritis and traveled to Mexico often for treatment with DMSO.

I do not know if the DMSO usage actually caused our eye problems, but.....

http://www.dmso.org/articles/information/muir.htm

ok , well, I think you missed the BORON train. I believe it can help way better than anything you mentioned so far.
    Everything has its' place and DMSO does work for certain things.

I'm tending to agree with Dr Wallach, and DR Linus Pauling, chronic diseases are related to mineral defiencies.
    http://www.growyouthful.com/remedy/borax.php

We all will be better off with our mineral levels topped off, so pick your own source for that
    but I found, buried treasure, fulvic minerals and dr wallachs minerals and so pick one or find your own, don't matter
    but a one a day vitamin will not do the trick imo.

hope you come back to read this and get the relief you seek.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

Billy (4th February 2015), Dawn (4th February 2015), fourty-two (5th February 2015), genevieve (4th February 2015), Grizz Griswold (8th March 2015), Hervé (4th February 2015), loveoflife (30th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #506
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    Hey 778, no, absolutely no side effects whatsoever at 1 tsp/day for me. I know I still have some persistent critters because I still have my athletes foot between 2 toes on my right foot. Sure I could put some GSE (grapefruit seed extract) on it twice a day for a week and it would go away but it would eventually return. I want the turp to get rid of it but using the internal route. When the internal terrain is balanced so will the external.
    hmmmmmm, well, let me tell you how I did the athletes foot, first wash with ordinary soap and water, then dry with towel, then grab your hair dryer on medium an and finish off the job.
    IF, you got the itch, then use liquid bandage or skin shield, a cpl 3 coats and use hair dryer on that to fully dry as well.

now, once the itch is healed, the only thing you need to remember to do is, use the hair dryer like on medium, to fully dry the toes and you should not get a repeat episode of the dreaded foot fungus.
    at least, I have not had a repeat performance since using the har dryer to dry my feet.

hope that helps

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

fourty-two (5th February 2015), Grizz Griswold (8th March 2015), Hervé (4th February 2015), loveoflife (30th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #507
    Thanks

[[ 778 says , "" We gulp turp, not kerosine, the turp is an organic product, but yeah, ingesting it is somewhat weird, initially. "" ]]

well, not to put too fine a point on it, but the stuff kerosene is made from is also organic.....I believe Col Fletcher Prouty said [ and so did others ] that it was abiotic, made by the earth.
    we have most certainly used up way more so-called fossil fuels than ever existed. I would not doubt them old pennsylvania crude wells capped long ago are holding more of the crude oil.

I'm intrigued by the kerosene and this fractioning business, which seems to be the key to why it and other similar fuels kill the parasites and leave us alone [ praise YAH ]
    I'd like to know who the eff figured it out! right?!

That one lady from the EU mentioned a cpl benzine type product in german [ haven't had time to fully investigate that yet. ] and I'm hoping that someone here has tried the K and reported effects etc, but I got 20 pages to go to find out.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (8th March 2015), Hervé (4th February 2015), loveoflife (30th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #508
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    My trips into town are necessarily limited these days by the flooded highway, but I'll be going in next Tuesday, and will be purchasing some turpentine. My dog has a lump about the size of my fist on his ribcage. I'm assuming it is bone cancer, since I've had three previous dogs die from bone cancer (a problem with labs.) So, I'll be starting him on the turpentine the same day I start myself. We'll see what happens to that lump.
    don't forget MINERALS, like a mineral block for cattle. my neighbors dog would lick the salt off my hand all the time. I mentioned it to the owner, but he is oblivious [ didn't see the value ] and of course, like people getting frail due to missing minerals, so is his dog....too bad.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (8th March 2015), loveoflife (30th August 2015)

17. Link to Post #509
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vje2 (here)
    Hi Eram,

Sorry I was typing very quickly and mispelt and missed a few words. Yes I mean to say a teaspoon of turpentine with honey and castor oil.

As for the cause of my pain, I have been experiencing some menstrual irregularities (amenorrea) and lower back pain is one of the symptoms.

vje,

well just shootin from the hip here, you may wanna up your selenium and other minerals to help your cycle issues....everybody needs them.

hope that helps

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

19. Link to Post #510
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Just a personal note here about my kerosine experience. I did a bit of research and found out which brands were the best and safest for ingestion. The directions read to take it on an empty stomach so that it would not 'float on the food in a full stomach, which might cause a prolonged experience of burping'.

Armed with the proper brand I took my first dose on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and waited an hour before I ate or drank anything. Result? I was burping and tasting turpentine for the next 17 hours until I went to bed that night. It was a really really really awful experience and I decided not to repeat it.

I've never had that experience with turpentine, although I've taken it with a meal and also on an empty stomach.

Kerosene.... UGH!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (8th March 2015), kennywally (9th February 2015), loveoflife (30th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #511
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Artworks (here)
    Hello everyone, I have been taking pure terps on a sugar lump for two weeks now and the results were almost immediate and amazing.
    The pain and discomfort from arthritis in the knuckles of my right hand has all but gone,
    I suffered from trapped wind, very painful especially in the morning, now gone.
    My head is clearer, no hangover when waking and it is easier to get up in these dark and cold mornings.
    I have a very fragile system and suffer from weak kidneys and a
    worn out liver,( I do not drink alcohol), so I was rather tentative when trying out this experiment,
    but I have noticed that even with eating processed sweet junk food (perfect for candida)
    My digestion is more efficient and there is none of the bloating and other nasty reactions.
    I don't know how long I will continue, but I take three or four drops on the sugar three times a day before a meal.
    On days like this wet, damp, musty, and slightly warm, my sytem would be bubbling,
    so thank you so much for this information and for the amazing avalon forum.
    FWIW, I found out from an herbal doctor then tried it myself, by drinking a quality aloe product, over a period of 6 mos or so healed up my liver and that of an alcoholic per the good doctor.
    he said that fellow drank a quart a day of very potent aloe. he read the fellows eyes after a cpl months and could see it healed up a lot. I drank similar but less over a longer period of time.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

loveoflife (30th August 2015), selinam (6th February 2015)

23. Link to Post #512
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Czarek (here)
    From the literature I've read, old turpentine becomes oxidized, just like majority of oils. Consequently, old oxidized turpentine becomes water soluble with age and thus delivers more oxygen to tissues. So with age, turpentine's tissue "penetration" will change affecting different tissues. Aging turpentine is not a bad idea! To my knowledge, there aren't many substances that can deliver extra oxygen to human tissues . From my personal experiments on my own vessel, MMS is the only one that I have at my disposal. Now we know of another.

I case you didn't know, the diamond g sells the aged turps in 16oz glass bottle. they know what they are doing. thx for reminder of what good it does for us.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

25. Link to Post #513
    Thanks

"" In iridology you are either blue eyed or brown eyed. There is no such thing as green eyes or hazel. Those people are blue eyed but the condition of the tissues of their body is coloring their eyes that way. I have had brown eyes since babyhood. I was born with allergies. If I am actually a blue eyed person that tells me that I became toxic right away. That would explain all my health issues growing up. My health improved vastly since becoming an adult with all the diet changes. However, if I make one mis-step in diet, for example, if I eat corn, symptoms come back but just for a day or two while I get back on track.

The purpose of this first post is to encourage you all to look at your eyes. Take photos if you are inclined. I highly recommend everyone on turpentine monitor their eyes even if you know nothing about iridology. Thanks, Marilyn ""

Thanks for the reminder. I met a man a cpl yrs back who reads eyes. He is very good at what he does. And he verifies his eye reading by using pressure points on the feet to confirm the condition.
    I found out from him that drinking a quality strong aloe vera juice can heal the liver and more in the body. I'd like to also add for certain folks with certain conditions, that they should check their mineral levels as everyone needs them, but certain folk are extremely low in certain ones and ingesting the minerals would likely be more beneficial to them than the one thing they are trying to fix everything wrong with.

I found out as you did, that corn was no good for me, mycotoxins, mold , and of course I "loved" corn and popcorn etc.

From what Dr glidden [ see youtubes ] said , it is likely the allergies you were born with came from your mother or were due to her being low in vital minerals. I don't know how that lines up with what you learned, but I found that to resonate with my way of thinking.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

genevieve (7th February 2015), Grizz Griswold (8th March 2015), loveoflife (30th August 2015)

27. Link to Post #514
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Just a personal note here about my kerosine experience. I did a bit of research and found out which brands were the best and safest for ingestion. The directions read to take it on an empty stomach so that it would not 'float on the food in a full stomach, which might cause a prolonged experience of burping'.

Armed with the proper brand I took my first dose on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and waited an hour before I ate or drank anything. Result? I was burping and tasting turpentine for the next 17 hours until I went to bed that night. It was a really really really awful experience and I decided not to repeat it.

I've never had that experience with turpentine, although I've taken it with a meal and also on an empty stomach.

Kerosene.... UGH!

Dawn,

could you share with us curious folks what were the preferred kerosene, and how much did you ingest? was it alone or with a carrier, oil , honey, molasses etc etc?

also could you share what benefits you got from borax?!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (8th March 2015)

29. Link to Post #515
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Still building up the courage to take it... I have such a busy life i don't know when the best time is

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radderz For This Post:

31. Link to Post #516
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Radderz, I recommend starting a session on the weekend and the carry it a few days into the week. (depending on how intense your detox symptoms are). All you need to make sure is you have easy access to a toilet. There aren't any "debilitating" side effects.

Last week I took my usual 1 tsp dose with sugar in the morning Saturday and continued through Wednesday (5 days straight). It went great and I was able to operate normally at work the 3 days I took it. My sinusitis has greatly diminished and I am surprised how much it has improved. The past year or so sinusitis has had a large impact on my life and my course of turpentine starting late December has been very effective. There are some immediate improvements but the healing effects have been more gradual and build on each other. I'm very thankful for finding turpentine and am going to do my best to spread the word.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TurpTime For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (8th March 2015), loveoflife (30th August 2015), Meggings (30th October 2015), radderz (14th March 2015)

33. Link to Post #517
    United States Avalon Member Grizz Griswold's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,499 times in 288 posts

Speaking of Kerosene, my oldest brother who is 15 years my senior, slipped while mowing grass on a steep bank.
    His foot slipped under the mower and cut his big toe almost completely off, mom said it cut through the bone, but was
    left dangling by the tendons/ligaments---I was only about 6 but remember the toe hanging straight down.

Mom used Kerosene, and washed it with it and tied the toe back to the foot with strips she tore from a clean but old sheet and wrapped it.
    She would on occasion pour on more Kerosene.

I had completely forgotten about this as it's been over 50 years ago. While over at my brothers home last year, i asked,
    hows that toe you cut off that time? does it give you a lot of trouble? He replied, it's never given me any problems, works
    just like the other toe and doesn't even have a scar.

Best Wishes
    barry
    Last edited by Grizz Griswold; 12th March 2015 at 17:47.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Grizz Griswold For This Post:

Flash (4th March 2015), fourty-two (4th March 2015), Hervé (14th March 2015), kennywally (30th June 2016), loveoflife (30th August 2015), Meggings (30th October 2015), penn (14th November 2015), sandy (4th March 2015), witchy1 (1st June 2015)

35. Link to Post #518
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Okay i have decided that i am going to take my first dose today. Allergies and other problems are the deciding factor so bite the bullet it is.
    I will keep you all posted

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to radderz For This Post:

Hervé (14th March 2015), kennywally (30th June 2016), loveoflife (30th August 2015)

37. Link to Post #519
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello everyone! I am new here and have read all 26 pages about turpentine and tonight I took my first dose, hoping to put an end to systemic candidia.

I put a teaspoon of Turp in some sugar and washed it down with water and immediately began to cough up a lot of mucus. I have had a dry tickle in my throat for months, and I could feel the Turp stop right there. I got into a choking cough and vomited up the Turp, and it was full of tiny red dots in the mucus. It took a good 30 minutes for the coughing to subside, and my throat feels cleaner, but can still feel mucus clogging it. I don't think any Turp made it into my stomach.

I am happy with this reaction and will be taking a teaspoon nightly and will post if I get good results.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aluna For This Post:

alh02 (1st June 2015), fourty-two (1st June 2015), kennywally (30th June 2016), loveoflife (30th August 2015), penn (14th November 2015)

39. Link to Post #520
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

You need to be very careful that no turpentine gets into your lungs.
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

conk (4th June 2015), fourty-two (1st June 2015), kennywally (30th June 2016), loveoflife (30th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst 1 16 26 36 38 LastLast