+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst 1 20 30 37 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #581
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,307 times in 244 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

I've been using the turpentine for a week now and have cut out sugar completely. I am having the die off symptom of feeling like I have a cold with a runny nose. Feeling better with not so much of a foggy head. And, sleeping lots and lots, sometimes 12 hours a day with breaks to drink water use the bathroom. No more itching and my tongue is mostly pink. I have experimented with different foods and found that yes I can eat brown rice which is one of my old comfort foods, and also rashberries, yeah! Also I am not so tired so will start walking again tomorrow. Half a teaspoon a day is enough for me.
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

DNA (4th May 2016), Hervé (3rd May 2016), kennywally (30th June 2016), loveoflife (10th June 2016), RunningDeer (3rd May 2016)

3. Link to Post #582
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,574 times in 1,367 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

I have not read the hole Thread (itīs 30 Pages), sorry in advance if what i am writing is already mentioned.

since Candida is a fungal infection you can battle these little critters with antifungal agents. One of the best natural antifungal agents is Curcurmin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curcumin
    You might know Tumeric from the South Asian cuisine which has lots of Curcurmin in it. Itīs one ingredient of Curry !
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turmeric
    Also called "the poor manīs saffron. It blows Candida out of the body. Iīm just writing this if somebody has a problem with drinking fuel and is looking for a more tasteful alternative

By the way, many alternative Doctors are drawing parallels between Cancer and Candida, they always go hand in hand. Some even go as far as saying that aggressively growing Candida is Cancer. And there are many Cases where a Cancerpatient was given a fungicide and strangely the cancer got smaller.

Some links to prove my writing:
    Curcumin and Cancer Cells: How Many Ways Can Curry Kill Tumor Cells Selectively?
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2758121/
    Curcumin as a promising antifungal of clinical interest
    http://jac.oxfordjournals.org/content/63/2/337.full
    Is the Cause of Cancer a common Fungus? Nexus Magazine from 2007 PDF:
    http://bit.ly/64-Last1

Whatever way you choose to fight Candida, here a little warning:
    If you stop feeding the Beast, it will get more aggressive.
    If you stop eating Sugar and Carbohydrates Candida will starve but before it does it will try to find food in other places in the body. Itīs a fungus, if it needs it will spread. So if you stop feeding it you should be ready to fight it for good.
    Last edited by uzn; 3rd May 2016 at 15:37.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Dash (6th June 2016), DNA (4th May 2016), fourty-two (3rd May 2016), Jhonie (4th May 2016), kennywally (30th June 2016), Lettherebelight (19th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #583
    Great Britain Avalon Member dawnawakeningfreespirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Good evening, I am starting the turpentine again tomorrow. I have had the most intensely shocking moon time pains today, the first day of my bleed. I am going to see if it eases for next month. It has been the worst, debilitating and bringing nausea. I am hopeful with this experiment I can see if it is the turpentine that eased last month or I just had a lucky fluke. Will let you know how I get on.. Be well

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dawnawakeningfreespirit For This Post:

DNA (4th May 2016), kennywally (1st July 2016), penn (6th May 2016)

7. Link to Post #584
    Thailand Avalon Member sunfruitdan's Avatar
    Thanks

Steps to perform before taking Turpentine

When embarking on the Turpentine healing journey for eliminating candida and parasites you need to be making sure you are following some steps before you even start it to minimize die off symptoms and to gain the greatest healing benefits from using it.

If you are not following this you could end up with major die off symptoms so its key you follow these steps, so i HIGHLY recommend you follow them.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

Carpathian (16th June 2016), Jhonie (8th May 2016), kennywally (30th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #585
    Thanks

For anyone want to reduce die off symptoms whilst healing with turpentine i highly advice coffee enemas and/or activated charcoal as i have found this to completely eliminate die off symptoms or greatly minimize them.
    Last edited by sunfruitdan; 6th May 2016 at 00:33.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

fourty-two (6th May 2016), kennywally (1st July 2016), penn (6th May 2016)

11. Link to Post #586
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in to say that Iīm still taking my turps (twice a week) and that I have now been on the 80/10/10 diet for two weeks. I have no words how much energy this combination has given me energy and my candida symptoms have also clearly diminished especially during the past week. After reading the 80/10/10 book by Douglas Graham the turp protocol also opened up to me better. A lot of the food suggestions given by Dr Daniels protocol are in line with the diet and are thoroughly explained in Dr Grahams book. After reading the book I started to feel more sympathy for my own body as I have now have a better understanding why the excess candida needed to happen in the first place. I now understand that I cannot starve myself to get rid of candida and that as long as I eat too much fat in my diet the candida in my body will stick around. I have not known how how to feed my body in a way that allows the excess candida to leave my system. And now it is leaving... Its pretty amazing Turpentine is a good pal in the equation, but I totally now understand why it is mentioned in by dr.Daniels protocol as the LAST step to take in the protocol (after the cleanse, diet etc.).

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lilje For This Post:

Dash (2nd August 2016), Jhonie (8th May 2016), kennywally (1st July 2016), kevin2015 (18th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #587
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lilje (here)
    Hey guys, just wanted to pop in to say that Iīm still taking my turps (twice a week) and that I have now been on the 80/10/10 diet for two weeks. I have no words how much energy this combination has given me energy and my candida symptoms have also clearly diminished especially during the past week. After reading the 80/10/10 book by Douglas Graham the turp protocol also opened up to me better. A lot of the food suggestions given by Dr Daniels protocol are in line with the diet and are thoroughly explained in Dr Grahams book. After reading the book I started to feel more sympathy for my own body as I have now have a better understanding why the excess candida needed to happen in the first place. I now understand that I cannot starve myself to get rid of candida and that as long as I eat too much fat in my diet the candida in my body will stick around. I have not known how how to feed my body in a way that allows the excess candida to leave my system. And now it is leaving... Its pretty amazing Turpentine is a good pal in the equation, but I totally now understand why it is mentioned in by dr.Daniels protocol as the LAST step to take in the protocol (after the cleanse, diet etc.).
    I am a huge promoter of the 80/10/10, i did it for 2 years until recently (Eating a high carb booked vegan meal at night now) and following this alongside a lot of detoxification i did it, i cured all of my mental and physical health issues, i coach many people on this lifestyle as the results are pretty amazing when its done right.

Its defiantly one of the best diets imo to reduce an overgrowth of candida within the body as you do not eat excess amounts of fats and fats are a huge culprit for feeding candida not fruit which i discuss in this video

PS i found my candida went within 3 weeks using turpentine when following 80/10/10 but tbh i was doing 90/5/5, i talk about this here:

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

Dash (2nd August 2016), Elixir (9th May 2016), Jhonie (22nd May 2016), kennywally (1st July 2016), Lilje (10th May 2016)

15. Link to Post #588
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,554 times in 363 posts

Hi all. Time to report. Day two of the turps! I have had candida for as long as I can remember. Bloat, fatigue, skin rash at various times and always some rash on my face (acne rash), also thinning hair (maybe genetic as my family has thin hair, but for sure also some deficiency).

I am mid forties and excited to see a low cost remedy. I also feel indignant that unwanted bacteria and parasites have been feeding on my body without my conscious agreement for so very long. In a word; disempowering.

Thus far, I really love gum spirits. I came upon a small bottle in an arts store that was worth the drive. It is not organic (no label), but definitely pure, 100%. Seems the best I could do given where I live.

I have had a pretty uncomfortable life journey health-wise and so there was no desire to make this process more difficult by following a super strict diet. I think it is a good idea to get as "clean" as you possibly can before hand, however.

I have been vegetarian for 30 years and so meat was not an issue. Weaned myself off dairy and then coffee these last three weeks. last week tea. I also ate more sauerkraut than normal for beneficial bacteria.

Back to the turps.
    Tomorrow will be my third day. So far..
    One teaspoon first thing in the morning with raw sugar (what I had in the pantry).
    I followed the suggestion of a member- transferring this to a tablespoon- then sprinkling about 1.5 teaspoon of sugar. I have done this twice. Results have been mild. Nothing dramatic. But I feel good. no major die off symptoms. I did have some aches in my legs and headaches but this was before I took the turps (most likely the caffeine withdrawal).

Had a good appetite- Choosing foods that are mostly alkaline and also eating fruit (green apples, papaya) and peeled carrots, big salads and lots of tahini dressing.
    I am also eating carbs (gluten free bread) and corn chips. I know this is not what Dr Jenny suggests...but I am doing the best I can at this moment in time!
    As one member posted, be gentle on yourself
    I am also taking two senna tablets just in case (as my BM were two a day).

Good sleep and so like the smell of the gum on my clothes.

Today I bought white sugar (it was $1 for a small pack). A packet of poison.
    I also bought a small bottle of castor oil.
    Tomorrow, my third day, I will use the white sugar, gum spirits and also a Tablespoon of castor oil and water (very much needed). This will help me get things moving.
    I really want to purge and do lots of BM.
    I will also rub castor oil with a few drops of gum spirit on my face.
    I heard an interview with Dr Jenny. 1 tsp gum spirits to one quarter cup castor oil. she uses it for "ageing" and wrinkle reduction. may help my face rash...

Well thassit folks!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Dash (2nd August 2016), Elixir (10th May 2016), Jhonie (13th May 2016), kennywally (30th June 2016), Lilje (10th May 2016), penn (18th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #589
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,554 times in 363 posts

p.s
    taking a multi vitamin and having nuts and almond milk (not peanuts because of mould). any suggestions to improve my "routine" are welcome...
    Last edited by lunaflare; 10th May 2016 at 07:39.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Elixir (10th May 2016)

19. Link to Post #590
    Thanks

I have made two more videos on turpentine for healing which are linked below! Many more coming weekly, i hope your all enjoy them and find them helpful.

Turpentine external protocol for pain elimination, inflammation and more

I thought id share with you an information on an amazing natural substance known as 100% Pure gum spirits of turpentine that can be used externally for eliminating pain, inflammation and other external health issues.

I have found this to be so effective for pain reduction and it work so fast! I explain in this video how to perform the external protocol so it can work effectively for you.

Breastfeeding on Turpentine and how to perform it safely

I wanted to know if turpentine could be used for healing whilst breastfeeding?

I could not find any information on this and i had two people breastfeeding ask me if they could start taking turpentine for healing, so i coached them both and i started them on a super low dose and built it up over time and we found that they had amazing results and the breastfeeding children where completely healthy and well on this journey.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

Jhonie (13th May 2016), NancyV (12th May 2016)

21. Link to Post #591
    Thanks

Reduce turpentine die off symptoms with activated charcoal

A lot of people find that they get die off symptoms aka a herxheimer reaction when taking Turpentine for healing but i have found with myself and people i work with almost none of them get die off symptoms due to using two things to reduce it.

I talk about one of them in this video which is using time sequenced activated charcoal alongside turpentine which i explain how to perform this in this video.

A lot of people ask me why sugar cubes are recommended in combination with turpentine to eliminate candida, how it works in eliminating it and more information on this subject in this video.

How to Perform the Maintenance Protocol for Turpentine! - The Candida cleaner

100% Pure gum spirits of turpentine aka pine oil eliminated my overgrowth of candida within 3 weeks using the standard protocol.

Something a lot of people are unaware about is that once you have eliminated your overgrowth of candida using Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine is that you should perform the maintenance protocol with Turpentine to sustain the benefits you gained from it which i explain in full detail in this video.

Last edited by sunfruitdan; 19th May 2016 at 23:13. Reason: Error

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

DNA (13th June 2016), Jhonie (22nd May 2016), kennywally (1st July 2016), lunaflare (25th May 2016)

23. Link to Post #592
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    p.s
    taking a multi vitamin and having nuts and almond milk (not peanuts because of mould). any suggestions to improve my "routine" are welcome...
    A decent B complex 1-3 times a day which you can source a high quality one from Thorne Research.

Also cleaning up the intestinal tract and detoxifying the whole body alongside turpentine will help you heal a lot faster and it will resolve your skin issue pretty quick so id recommend trying one coffee enema a day due to it increasing glutathione by around 600% which is the most powerful antioxidant the body can produce which has shown to detoxify and heal the body in a very big way.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

Dash (6th June 2016), kennywally (1st July 2016), lunaflare (25th May 2016)

25. Link to Post #593
    Thanks

How to perform urine therapy whilst healing with turpentine

Quite a few people have asked me can you practice urine therapy whilst healing with turpentine? In this video i explain how you can still perform it whilst taking turpentine in a safe way.

How to stop Turpentine burps easily and effectively!

So many people find that when they take 100% Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine they get burps throughout the day which can be very annoying and no very tasty!

So in this video i share with you what i have discovered to resolve this so you no longer need the suffer!

Last edited by sunfruitdan; 28th May 2016 at 14:05.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

DNA (13th June 2016), kennywally (1st July 2016)

27. Link to Post #594
    Thanks

The diet that is advised whilst using turpentine + Foods to avoid

I get asked by people quite a lot what diet should you be eating whilst healing yourself by eliminating parasites and candida?

I explain this in full detail in this video and i also talk about the foods you should avoid to reduce or remove die off symptoms and speed up your digestion.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

DNA (13th June 2016), lunaflare (1st June 2016)

29. Link to Post #595
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lilje (here)
    Hi guys! . Since then I have tried all sorts of diet approaches to kill it off without much results. What really gave me a kick towards trying turp has been the problems with my ears that have gradually worsened. All the itchiness, ringing and stuffiness is driving me crazy.
    I have had this pain behind the ears(and ringing noise for months),stuffiness and also pain under the arms, IMO the turp cleans out the blockages/toxins from these areas but it takes time and can get worse initially as the turp probably loosens the garbage and moves it around your system until your organs finally flush it out.
    I had intense swelling of my lymph nodes under my arms when candida first showed it's ugly head and this was only lessened by taking turp, I was very glad something sorted this out as the lymph nodes are an essential filter to infections in the blood.
    Also my neck was extremely swollen stretching up into my skull- I suspected brain inflammation, again there are lymph nodes in that area, apart from the blood brain barrier they probably form the last defence before the toxins hit the brain area causing all the brain fog.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash For This Post:

Lilje (13th June 2016)

31. Link to Post #596
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

With the greatest respect to sunfruitdan(thanks for videos), eating unlimited fruit makes my candida worse, as I have fungus on my lungs as well as candida, I feel my breathing gets wheezy if I over fruit it, but I agree that a little bit is essential for the diet
    (hi Dan! I have just got back from Thailand,btw, absolutely love the smelly Durian, but can't eat more than 1 piece every few days because makes candida worse)

Someone said it best when compared candida to the 'borg' as in it keeps mutating into something else, by this I mean if you keep eating the same food every day (easily done as we roughly only eat 20 different foods per yr as opposed to the middle ages where it was more like 200 despite the apparent vast selection at the supermarket!)
    The candida will adapt to this and grow more efficiently, one of the key steps is to keep rotating the type of food intake, do not allow it to get used to a particular cycle.

I use Thai herbs such as turmeric, galangale and ginger in soups or fried in olive oil but sometimes raw with a seafood salad, I have left turmeric for over 1 month and it does not get moudy, this I use as an indicator for a food that is good at fighting candida, after all how is it possible something does not go off for so long without any preservative or GM involved?

Be cautious of eating too much raw food as the peel is dangerous, I got my candida from too many raw juiced carrots, I suspect a pathogen on peel (always peel everything btw).
    Also you body will not digest raw food as fast as cooked food, so basically the food will hang around in your stomach for longer, now this is a bad idea because it gives the candida time to feed and adapt to the food, and only eat enough for yourself, do not over eat and feed the candida or eat late in the evening (no time to digest b4 sleep, hangs around in the stomach too long)
    I post this not for the high frequency generator cure all (am skeptical tbh) but for the information about the true origins of candida such as pathogens from soil bacteria with fungus living on them, Dr Clark seems pretty knowledgeable on these matters..

Is it that there is a precurser to the candida such as parasites, these little critters are what is probably scared out of the body by turp, perhaps treating the candida is overlooking the real underlying root cause and thats why it can keep coming back again and again?

Edit: meant to say, I had to stop taking turp for a while, I was getting side effects such as numb legs too much, my immune system is stronger than it used to be, it could be I am either getting an allergic reaction and/or the immune system recognizes turp and does not like/need it any more. I was down to only 2 mills and even that was too much, going to try in a few weeks again and see if what happens.
    Last edited by Dash; 6th June 2016 at 09:35.

32. Link to Post #597
    Thanks

How to perform a Turpentine bath and the health benefits

I share with you how you can safely use turpentine in a bath to gain a broad range of health benefits such as pain elimination, inflammation reduction, increased oxygen flow, increased blood flow and much more!

33. Link to Post #598
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dash (here)
    With the greatest respect to sunfruitdan(thanks for videos), eating unlimited fruit makes my candida worse, as I have fungus on my lungs as well as candida, I feel my breathing gets wheezy if I over fruit it, but I agree that a little bit is essential for the diet
    (hi Dan! I have just got back from Thailand,btw, absolutely love the smelly Durian, but can't eat more than 1 piece every few days because makes candida worse)

Someone said it best when compared candida to the 'borg' as in it keeps mutating into something else, by this I mean if you keep eating the same food every day (easily done as we roughly only eat 20 different foods per yr as opposed to the middle ages where it was more like 200 despite the apparent vast selection at the supermarket!)
    The candida will adapt to this and grow more efficiently, one of the key steps is to keep rotating the type of food intake, do not allow it to get used to a particular cycle.

I use Thai herbs such as turmeric, galangale and ginger in soups or fried in olive oil but sometimes raw with a seafood salad, I have left turmeric for over 1 month and it does not get moudy, this I use as an indicator for a food that is good at fighting candida, after all how is it possible something does not go off for so long without any preservative or GM involved?

Be cautious of eating too much raw food as the peel is dangerous, I got my candida from too many raw juiced carrots, I suspect a pathogen on peel (always peel everything btw).
    Also you body will not digest raw food as fast as cooked food, so basically the food will hang around in your stomach for longer, now this is a bad idea because it gives the candida time to feed and adapt to the food, and only eat enough for yourself, do not over eat and feed the candida or eat late in the evening (no time to digest b4 sleep, hangs around in the stomach too long)
    I post this not for the high frequency generator cure all (am skeptical tbh) but for the information about the true origins of candida such as pathogens from soil bacteria with fungus living on them, Dr Clark seems pretty knowledgeable on these matters..

Is it that there is a precurser to the candida such as parasites, these little critters are what is probably scared out of the body by turp, perhaps treating the candida is overlooking the real underlying root cause and thats why it can keep coming back again and again?

Edit: meant to say, I had to stop taking turp for a while, I was getting side effects such as numb legs too much, my immune system is stronger than it used to be, it could be I am either getting an allergic reaction and/or the immune system recognizes turp and does not like/need it any more. I was down to only 2 mills and even that was too much, going to try in a few weeks again and see if what happens.
    Hey just out of interest was you eating fat in your diet when eating an abundance of fruit? If so which ones? As i see it time and time again people are eating excess fat which coats the cells which is then stopping the nutrients entering the blood and then this causes elevated insulin levels so then candida blooms out of control. Glad to hear you loved the durian, its such a sensual amazing fruit.

I personally use MMS to kill pathogens, parasites etc on raw food so its of no issue but many do not follow this and its a bad idea not too.

Raw fruit and green leafy vegetables actually take about 15-60 minutes to leave the stomach and they are the fastest foods to past through the digestive tract, raw food will only be slowed in the stomach when eating with foods using incorrect food combining so then they stick out and ferment causing a whole host of issues and this is where i see many people switching to a raw food diet go wrong as i have coached many on this diet with success.

PS what your experiencing with turpentine is just die off symptoms so it shows you still need to be detoxifying the body alongside boosting the immune system with things like mega dosing vitamin c, zinc etc.
    Last edited by sunfruitdan; 7th June 2016 at 01:01.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

kennywally (1st July 2016)

35. Link to Post #599
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,222 times in 20,629 posts

Quote Posted by sunfruitdan (here)
    Hey just out of interest was you eating fat in your diet when eating an abundance of fruit? If so which ones? As i see it time and time again people are eating excess fat which coats the cells which is then stopping the nutrients entering the blood and then this causes elevated insulin levels so then candida blooms out of control. Glad to hear you loved the durian, its such a sensual amazing fruit.
    Lumping all fats together, and claiming that they "coat" cells, causing elevated insulin levels, ... is not how I look at things .

My understanding, which I touch on some in the thread A major key to a long and healthy life: fasting or a ketogenic diet, is that there are different kinds of fats and oils, some of which are quite essential, and some of which provide an excellent source of energy.

The essential Omega-6 Linoleic acid (LA) and Omega-3 Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) oils are the two oils preferred for forming the lipids in most cellular walls ... quality LA and ALA (not rancid, hydrogenated, heated, or polluted) oils are a key element of good health. You don't need a lot of LA and ALA, but a regular intake of them, in reasonably similar amounts, is essential to optimum health. These are both poly-unsaturated fats, meaning they have two (or in some other cases, more) double bonds between adjacent carbon atoms, instead of the usual single bond. This makes them more flexible, more suited for providing oxygen transportation across the cell wall, but more easily damaged by heat or oxidative compounds.

Mono-unsaturated oils (with just one double bond, such as in olive oil) and saturated fats (with no double bonds at all, such as in meat and dairy and some tropical fruit) are more resilient to the stress of heat and oxidative compounds. Some of them, such as the medium chain triglycerides (MCT) in coconut oil are excellent sources of energy for the body. Much of the body can use either such oils, or simple sugars, for energy, whichever is more available. Cancers, fungus and yeast prefer the sugars, and it is the sugars that the body strives to keep in balance, below toxic limits, by excreting insulin to cause excess sugar in the blood to be absorbed into fat cells and stored as fat. Excess insulin (from a high carbohydrate diet) and excess sugar (when your body has run out of places that will store it) are both harmful to one's health.

In my view, fat doesn't coat cells, and doesn't elevate insulin. Rather healthy LA and ALA fats form healthy cell walls, and healthy medium and long chain mono-unsaturated and saturated fats more likely lower insulin, if they replace insulin raising sugars.

Unfortunately, most of the fats and oils in our grocery stores, and in our restaurants and fast food outlets, are some form or another of unhealthy fats or oils. So one cannot lump fats and oils together ... one must distinguish which kind one is talking about, and how it was grown, processed and stored.

Sugars too, to a less extent, have to be distinguished. In particular fructose, the common "fruit sugar" is processed differently by the body, in a manner more like alcohol is processed, than are most other common sugars. So there too, one must distinguish.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Dash (2nd August 2016), kennywally (1st July 2016)

37. Link to Post #600
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Dash for sharing! Did you get rid of your ear/head problems over time or still experiencing them somewhat? I actually visited a ear-nose-throat "specialist" doctor this January but all she had to offer me was a round of antibiotics, and we all know how much those "help" with a chronic health problem... Anyway, my ears are still very sensitive to noise and wind and they are basically non-stop in a stuffy state. The pain feels around the salivary glands and towards neck/chin. The doctor said that my ears actually look clean so I think the inflammation/swell somehow affect the ears from the area below/behind. Quite frustrating and also stressing...

And sunfruitdan, I have been thriving on a high carb vegan diet now for couple months. I eat a lot of fruit earlier on the day and then cooked vegan food later on the day. I have apprx. 2-3 bowels movements every day without any external aids such as OxyPowder. Stomach feels really good now but I still have candida issues (mostly vaginitis), which I believe have persisted due to the fact that I have eaten out in restaurants couple times a week (a.k.a. fatty stuff). I wonder how long one must go practically fat-free to fully clean out the system... Also, if you have any experience or thoughts about the ear related problems I described above, Iīd love to hear

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilje For This Post:

Dash (2nd August 2016), kennywally (1st July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst 1 20 30 37 LastLast