+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst 1 25 35 38 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #681
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Hey lunaflare,

When you were taking turpenting, how long and how often were you on it? I recently started taking iodine and I have noticed a big improvement. What dosage are you taking and any tips or things to look out for while supplementing with it?

2. Link to Post #682
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Quote Posted by Running (here)
    Hey everyone,

was wondering if anyone had any die off symptoms while doing turpentine? I've been pretty aggressive with my protocol, I feel great but have a non itchy skin like rash all over my body. Any one experience something similar?
    Hey Running, my understanding is that the skin will try and detox when the other elimination pathways are backed up somewhat. ie liver, lymph, kidney and gut so there's the possibility that you need to work on getting these as clear as possible when using the Turpentine, especially if your regime is aggressive as you say. If you google Dr Chris Shade's Mercola interviews, he's a mercury detox expert and has some interesting ideas on various herbal protocols to get these pathways working efficiently

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

kennywally (24th May 2017), ThePythonicCow (6th April 2017)

4. Link to Post #683
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you!

5. Link to Post #684
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello guys.

I used turpentine for my longstanding case of candida. I was taking one teaspoon a day on and off for 2 months. It did help my candida symptoms a lot.

I now have what seems to be a serious case of gout. I have no idea if the two are connected or not, I think it's unlikely, but the timing has made me question whether or not there is any link to my turpentine usage. It's more likely that the gout is hereditary and related to candida produced waste products, but I thought you should know. It's really messed me up bad.

Although I saw great results with the use of turpentine, I now feel recommending it is a but reckless. I won't use it again just to be on the safe side.

Is there anyone else on here who has used turpentine over a period of months?
    Last edited by Everythingvibrates; 24th April 2017 at 10:22.

6. Link to Post #685
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Everythingvibrates (here)
    Hello guys.

I now have what seems to be a serious case of gout.
    Oh no, gout is very, very painful. Thoughts are with you! Here are some good remedies for gout. Cherries, cayenne pepper (best taken in capsule form), bromelain (enzyme from pineapple), ginger, and the anti-oxidant Astaxanthin. Fatty acids called GLAs are good too.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

fourty-two (25th April 2017), Franny (25th April 2017)

8. Link to Post #686
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Hello guys.

I now have what seems to be a serious case of gout.
    Oh no, gout is very, very painful. Thoughts are with you! Here are some good remedies for gout. Cherries, cayenne pepper (best taken in capsule form), bromelain (enzyme from pineapple), ginger, and the anti-oxidant Astaxanthin. Fatty acids called GLAs are good too.
    Yes, it's by far the most painful thing I've experienced and I've broken lots of bones and had various other injuries and illnesses. I cannot describe how intense the pain was.

Thanks for the advice, there are a few there I haven't heard of before.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Everythingvibrates For This Post:

conk (24th April 2017)

10. Link to Post #687
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

hey everthingvibrates,

I'm sorry to hear about your gout issues from Candida. I also have stopped using turpentine at the moment but I am now supplementing with Iodine and Borax (boron). I have read that boron is great in treating gout issues. You might wan't to take a look into it, I hope this helps.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Running For This Post:

fourty-two (30th April 2017), kennywally (24th May 2017)

12. Link to Post #688
    Thanks

Hello guys.

I used turpentine for my longstanding case of candida. I was taking one teaspoon a day on and off for 2 months. It did help my candida symptoms a lot.

I now have what seems to be a serious case of gout. I have no idea if the two are connected or not, I think it's unlikely, but the timing has made me question whether or not there is any link to my turpentine usage. It's more likely that the gout is hereditary and related to candida produced waste products, but I thought you should know. It's really messed me up bad.

Although I saw great results with the use of turpentine, I now feel recommending it is a but reckless. I won't use it again just to be on the safe side.

Regarding the gout, I recently bought Lisa Bourbeau's book 'Your body is telling you: Love Yourself!'. It works from the premise that there is always an energetic/emotional root to physical illness. However, it would seem to be self evident that by the time the physical symptoms manifest this energetic/emotional pattern will have been hanging around a long time, many years or perhaps even decades. Anyway, on Gout it says:

"Gout in the big toe signifies a repressed desire to dominate. Although you may not seem like the dominant type, you are oblique about it. Gout also indicates a lack of flexibility, even stubbornness in the way you view your future. You also have suppressed a strong dislike of someone or some situation'

Don't know if this is any help! On the subject of Turpentine I've been using it for about 6 weeks now, sometimes daily with no ill effects. The gains are difficult to guage. I'd say my brain is definitely a little sharper and helps me keep on top of fungal issues. I had bad athletes foot which flared up regularly (which I think may be a sign of deeper systemic candidaisis) and this seems to be non existent now. My dosing is quite small though, about half a teaspoon. I occasionally take a whole one but it can feel a little too much for me. I spoke to a woman on a Facebook group recently who has been using it for 18 months daily and says she's fine. I guess we're all different though. In terms of it being reckless, just wondering what brand you're using? For those in the UK, the original Diamond G brand is available below in the small 1 ounce bottles:

https://www.puregumspirits.co.uk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

kennywally (24th May 2017)

14. Link to Post #689
    United States Avalon Member kennywally's Avatar
    Thanks

You also have the option of taking ordinary sea kelp to get the iodine levels in order, as opposed to the lugols or whatever. just a thought.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hello guys.

ACV, or just apple cider vinegar , the cloudy stuff.......should take care of that gout business.....just a shotglass and water 50/50

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

AxisMundi (27th May 2017), silverfish (20th August 2017)

16. Link to Post #690
    Thanks

no die off that I can recall, but it nuked the biofilm on my brain, and it just took a few moments to work....I was hoping for some rumbling in the gut, but nothing really happened worth noting.

I tried mms with citric acid activator, now there is hcl activator and added DMSO, but mine seems to be so attached to me, I may have to go to mms2, different but stronger....but warning, be sure to double check dosages against protocols called for on this mms, the most recent revised is 3 drops of mms max and no more.

ALSO be aware there are parties out there trying to scare folks away calling it bleach, but it is not. I took it and did not hurt myself but also did not rid MY candida either, as its been with me for 35 years, likely needs stronger medicine or take at regular times

I also would not mix turpentine and mms at the same time, sounds more like an accident waiting to happen, INSTEAD, wait a few days then try just one thing cuz you don't know what could happen , you could hurt yourself, or not know which thing actually worked, so we need to be careful and not act willy nilly, and keep a journal of what you took etc

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

AxisMundi (27th May 2017)

18. Link to Post #691
    Thanks

TURPCAN,

I'd never take 1 Tb of turp per day. use a journal to keep notes on what you are taking and how much, and share that with a trusted friend....then you can slowly ramp up the dosage, but resist going fast as the die off can really make you miserable and ill.......

and a temp solution may be 1oz of liquid bentonite clay, it should absorb the die off toxins making you miserable and actually absorb them I know, cuz I used it a few years back when the flu really got to me, and I almost forgot about the clay, but I did remember, and the moment I took just an ounce, I felt so much better as is just absorbed the positive charged virus with the negative charged clay, and I was really much much better in just moments.

But I never took it for the die off, but I can't imagine it not working, tho it could work a bit differently.....but it at least is a neutral quantity added, and not an active quantity making an unknown thing ! so really keep accurate notes ,and never change two things at one time, then you'll never know which thing worked or not.

we need to take note like a scientist, and changes like one as well, and make sure we are being patient as well.
    Last edited by kennywally; 24th May 2017 at 19:52.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

AxisMundi (27th May 2017)

20. Link to Post #692
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone supplements with turpentine and iodine together. I was wondering if this is safe. If so, Do you take them at different times? or does it not matter? I had success with turpentine when I was taking it and then decided to give iodine a try. Although iodine is a great supplement, it does nothing for my candida issues. Any input is great, thank you

21. Link to Post #693
    Thailand Avalon Member sunfruitdan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Running (here)
    Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone supplements with turpentine and iodine together. I was wondering if this is safe. If so, Do you take them at different times? or does it not matter? I had success with turpentine when I was taking it and then decided to give iodine a try. Although iodine is a great supplement, it does nothing for my candida issues. Any input is great, thank you
    Yes it is safe to do so. Just take them an hour apart from turpentine.

22. Link to Post #694
    Thailand Avalon Member sunfruitdan's Avatar
    Thanks

Turpentine for Healing Playlist 66 Videos!

This playlist has been created to bring you an abundance of turpentine videos for healing, killing and eliminating parasites, candida, heavy metals and much more in the most safe and effective ways possible.

Want to learn how to take turpentine? What dosages to take? How children can safely take it? Listen to interviews with the best people on this subject? and Much more then if so watch the whole playlist!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ESRpbJRWyEZECj

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

genevieve (4th July 2017), selinam (4th September 2017)

24. Link to Post #695
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AxisMundi (here)
    Hello guys.

Regarding the gout, I recently bought Lisa Bourbeau's book 'Your body is telling you: Love Yourself!'. It works from the premise that there is always an energetic/emotional root to physical illness. However, it would seem to be self evident that by the time the physical symptoms manifest this energetic/emotional pattern will have been hanging around a long time, many years or perhaps even decades. Anyway, on Gout it says:

"Gout in the big toe signifies a repressed desire to dominate. Although you may not seem like the dominant type, you are oblique about it. Gout also indicates a lack of flexibility, even stubbornness in the way you view your future. You also have suppressed a strong dislike of someone or some situation'

Don't know if this is any help! On the subject of Turpentine I've been using it for about 6 weeks now, sometimes daily with no ill effects. The gains are difficult to guage. I'd say my brain is definitely a little sharper and helps me keep on top of fungal issues. I had bad athletes foot which flared up regularly (which I think may be a sign of deeper systemic candidaisis) and this seems to be non existent now. My dosing is quite small though, about half a teaspoon. I occasionally take a whole one but it can feel a little too much for me. I spoke to a woman on a Facebook group recently who has been using it for 18 months daily and says she's fine. I guess we're all different though. In terms of it being reckless, just wondering what brand you're using? For those in the UK, the original Diamond G brand is available below in the small 1 ounce bottles:

https://www.puregumspirits.co.uk
    Wow a supressed desire to dominate...a few years backs I would have said "not at all"..but I do identify with that now actually. Maybe I need to be more dominant then!

I'm thinking maybe it was a coincidence and I should go back onto a small maintenance dose. I still have some candida in my nose & throat that bothers me.
    The die-off I was getting before was pretty heavy, so maybe once a week would be more sensible.

25. Link to Post #696
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

Hi Running,

I don't take turpentine. The notion (and smell) of it makes my body recoil now. I do think it is effective, however.
    When I did use it (only short term, for five days) I had results. I don't think I bought the purest/best quality 100 per cent, however. The only product I could locate here in Australia was from an artist's store.

Candida/parasites seems to be an ongoing condition. I use Diatomaceous Earth and iodine these days. Feels gentle on my system and I feel the DE is good for my hair, skin and slicing (thus killing) unwanted parasites. Iodine because blood tests revealed iodine levels were very very low.

Yes, it is safe to take iodine with other supplements (including turpentine). I take about six drops per day, even though the recommended dose is three drops per day.

Hope this helps.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

7alon (4th September 2017), Daozen (15th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #697
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Just started using Turpentine. Microdosing, with 1-2 drops at a time in water, on a toothbrush, or directly on my tongue. If anyone's having extreme reactions to Turpentine, a smaller dose might help.

It's powerful stuff. Detox should be a slow journey, not a heroic 2 day sprint. The kidneys need time to flush out toxins at their own pace.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

fourty-two (17th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #698
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dr Jennifer Daniels is a Saint. Pine oil is the best medicine I've ever tried. It might even be up there with Vit C and Iodine, as it combines properties from both.

Pine-oil... Pineal? Did anyone make that connection before? Is pine oil similar to the hormones secreted by the center of the brain?

I have slightly underfuncitoning kidneys thanks to overdosing on MMS 5 years ago. I was cautious and worried about pine-oil, but I've only felt better these last 4 days. Thanks to Sigma6 and everyone for starting this thread.
    Last edited by Daozen; 20th August 2017 at 20:46.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Hervé (19th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (19th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #699
    Australia Avalon Member Dianamar's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know if this has been covered already but i have tried this cure before, Out of all these Pure Gum turpentine by Diggers is by far the best tasting ( that i have tried ) and does not repeat on you as much as the others. Like when you burp all you taste is turps lol
    Also i found on alternative days a good pro biotic like Inner Health Plus ( live pro biotic , needs to be kept in a fridge ) will help replenish your good bacteria. The other more unusual and obviously going out of the scope for the Turps family is Human Growth Hormone. Probably not for women as much as i found it to really play with my hormones but it did help heal my Candida even if it was only for a week.

HGH boosts the immune system along side Gum Turps is a powerful way to kill off parasites. Mind you if you have brain parasites nothing beats a bottle of pure vodka or absinthe. It sounds disgusting i know but a few years ago i went to a dinner party and the host made his own absinthe, i had perhaps too much ! i was bed ridden soon after and on the second day i pulled 2 tape worms out from my eyes.

I did some research and apparently fruit flies eat rotten fruit when they want to purge themselves of parasites ! The ethanol in the rotten fruit kills some parasites which i believe is a component of Gum Turps ? i don't know for sure.

Thanks for the thread by the way , if you haven't tried this cure by all means try ! it works.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dianamar For This Post:

7alon (4th September 2017), Daozen (20th August 2017), Jayke (20th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #700
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Digger's, I will try that, thanks Dianamar. Interesting info about fruit flies. I know yogis recommend black bananas.

Did anyone take the bus all the way to crazytown and try Kerosene? I just got some 100% clear, no colors, from a good supplier, but it is not certified medical so I'll be ultra-careful.

Im cautious about everything, but Im skeptical of the kidney damage claims, because I've experienced no side effects. As someone with sensitive kidneys, I will tell you if something is nephrotoxic. I haven't drank beer in 4 years, for example, because it makes my kidneys uncomfortable.

Kerosene is often mentioned in the same articles as Turpentine, but the action is different. I saw a knowledgable anonymous poster on another forum mention once a week doses of Kerosene in a longevity thread. He seemed grounded, intelligent, he promoted no brands and seemingly had no agenda. According to folklore, scientists were offed in the 80s and 90s when they found out about Kerosene curing cancer. Petrol companies were also supposedly threatened, and forced to add colorants. No idea how true that is.

I always loved the smell of petrol.
    Last edited by Daozen; 21st August 2017 at 11:28.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Dianamar (17th January 2018), Jayke (20th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst 1 25 35 38 LastLast