+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 38 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Where are all the health experimenters gone? I was so enjoying this thread.
    My guess is that everyone must have been cured of their ailments and went else where.

Looking forward to someones update.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to penn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th November 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (7th November 2013), Flash (7th November 2013), sian (7th November 2013), skamandar (7th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #262
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Quote Posted by Czarek (here)
    Is anyone taking turp without following Dr.Daniels diet? If so, what sort of things have you found that your body/bowels tolerates well while taking turp.Thanks

Edit: I should add that I tried following her diet for 7 days and ended up in ER with super fast heart rate that woke me up 2 hours into my sleep. I'm thinking the problem was due to no protein and electrolytes for 7 days. (I drank RO water, didn't eat too many bananas as I should to keep my potassium levels up)
    So my question is, can I eat: chickpeas with olive oil, drink coconut water and still starve candida? What form of protein can I have?
    I have a feeling that the report of italian woman's skin going black was due to consumption of fermented cheese. Looking over the article by Walter Last, there hasn't been any particular diet that has been followed back in teh old days. Castor oil was part of the mix when turp was consumed and hence my inclination to use olive oil as part of the prep diet to get me feeling full.
    sorry to hear you had a bad reaction. i'm having a break from it for a couple of weeks. i didn't follow Dr. Daniels diet, just eat sensible and stayed away from bread/wheat mostly. good luck and follow what feels right for you and remember don't be too tough on yourself.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sian For This Post:

Czarek (8th November 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Dorota Abed (19th November 2013), Eram (7th November 2013), Flash (7th November 2013), Sir Eltor (8th November 2013), skamandar (7th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Czarek, olive oïl is a food, and an equilibrated oïl, better that others except for fish oïl, while cartor oïl is a made of a very potent very dilute toxin (ricin) and cleans up your system You cannot replace one by the other, they do not have the same functions. One is to feed, the other to clean.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th November 2013), Czarek (8th November 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (7th November 2013), genevieve (7th November 2013), sian (7th November 2013), Sir Eltor (8th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #264
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Edit: I should add that I tried following her diet for 7 days and ended up in ER with super fast heart rate that woke me up 2 hours into my sleep. I'm thinking the problem was due to no protein and electrolytes for 7 days
    Wow, that is NOT a good response one would think, I hope you feel better now, you think the problem was a lack of protein and electrolytes, what did they say in the emergency room?

For an update on my progress, I still take the turp, but three times a week now and am doing fine, as for my diet, the last week I drank nothing but distilled water and juiced 2 cucumbers, 6 tomatoes, 4 green apples and about 1.5 kg of large carrots a day and feel excellent with a crisp mind, I added some Himalaya salt for electrolytes, I also ate on three days about a pound of meat AND drank the juice, before I go to sleep I also take 4 Oxy Powder caps, all these things together make me feel great, I just have to go the bathroom more often, its cleaning me out really good. I also eat bread and it doesn't bother me at all, I am not in a hurry, its not going slow but it sure is going steady.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 7th November 2013 at 14:53.

8. Link to Post #265
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

That makes me feel much better. I already had few issues with my heart in the past (arrythmia) so it must have been exacerbated by drastic change of diet. ER doctors didn't think my change of diet had any impact on my sudden increase of heart rate but my collegue at work (radiologist) who is vegetarian thought that going vegan out of the blue could cause it. I'm glad that it's possible to do turp while having oils and proteins. That's what I wasn't sure of. I think I better say what I ate for a week:

BF: glass of water and 1/4 cup of oats with water. (that felt like eating raw tree bark, hard to find tasty oatmeal without any sugar!)
    Lunch: Fruit: 1 mango, 1 banana, approx 10 strawberries, some blueberries, 1" slice of pineapple, 1" slice of papaya, some water.
    Brake after lunch: 2 organges and some water
    Dinner: 1/3 cup of green lentils,1/3 cup of brown rice with mixed greens salad, few slices of zuchini, cucumber and few small tomatoes and a side plate of baked sweet potatoes with some salt and cayen pepper on it.
    Just before bed time: approx 1/2 glass of water.

That was my week. I didn't drink recommended amount of water as with all the fruit and vegetables I was constantly going to the bathroom, so it felt like I was well hydrated.
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Dorota Abed (19th November 2013), Eligos (10th November 2013), Eram (8th November 2013), Flash (8th November 2013), Heart-2-Heart (8th November 2013), sian (8th November 2013)

10. Link to Post #266
    United States Avalon Member Twelvestrand's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys, especially Sigma6 (OP) and other top contributors to this thread, MANY thanks to all of you dearly!! My GF and I have been battling candida for a few years now I think this should be the long awaited, sure shot remedy we've been searching for...having tired nearly everything under the sun with little to moderate results.

Question: For those with balding issues...has anyone who has been taking this stuff noticed hair regrowth?

I suspect Candida, wreaking havoc in its many ways that it does, may be related to hair loss/ excess hair growth due to an imbalance in hormone production either excessive or lack there of. My apologies if this may have already been brought up, as I have yet to read the entire thread. (at pg 4 now) Thanks in advance! Can't wait till the turp comes in the mail!

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Twelvestrand For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th November 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Dorota Abed (19th November 2013), Eligos (10th November 2013), Eram (10th November 2013), Holly Lindin (10th January 2014), jbins (29th April 2014), sian (10th November 2013), skamandar (10th November 2013)

12. Link to Post #267
    Thanks

Hello everyone, just wanted to update everyone on my progress and dosage.
    As of today, I have been taking Turp for 91 days!!! My daily dosage is still 1 tsp in the evenings.
    A while back I said that I was thinking of reducing my dosage after 2 months but I decided against it. I decided against it because I was not convinced my intestines were fully healed.
    I am feeling very good, sleep well and my mind is clear. Those who are taking Turp know what I mean.
    So 91 days and no signs of toxicity or trouble. At this point I will continue at the same rate until I decide otherwise.

Usual disclaimer : As always, should you or any of your IM Force be caught or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th November 2013), Czarek (10th November 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Dorota Abed (19th November 2013), Eram (10th November 2013), Hervé (10th November 2013), Holly Lindin (10th January 2014), sian (11th November 2013), Sir Eltor (10th November 2013), skamandar (10th November 2013)

14. Link to Post #268
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

I have spent years trying to improve my internal environment, eat healthier, remove poisons, etc. I have been removing foods from my diet as I showed reaction to them in allergy testing. This has resulted in a more and more restricted diet, without any real improvement in pain levels, weight loss, brain function, or fatigue. in other words, nothing has worked. I decided to just plain try to kill bad stuff inside with the turp. Pain levels have skyrocketed. I decided to try better cleansing and added salt water flushes, along with turp. Once, it worked, things happened, another time - nothing happened. I mean - drinking a quart of salt water and had no bowel movement, no water flushing out, nothing. That scared me, because words like, "bowel impaction" came to mind. that's where I am now, with severe pain in lower right back, indicating bowel pain, and no movement. So, my next step is a master cleanse, started today, along with turp, laxative tea, and salt water flush again in a couple of days. I will be staying on the master cleanse (lemons, maple syrup, cayenne pepper) as long as I can manage, a minimum of a week. I am not giving up, because I have no where else to go with this. It is almost SHTF time and if I intend to survive that first critical year, I'd damned well better get this body working!

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

conk (15th November 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Dorota Abed (19th November 2013), Eligos (10th November 2013), Eram (11th November 2013), meat suit (10th November 2013), sian (11th November 2013), skamandar (10th November 2013)

16. Link to Post #269
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    [...]

So, my next step is a master cleanse, started today, along with turp, laxative tea, and salt water flush again in a couple of days. I will be staying on the master cleanse (lemons, maple syrup, cayenne pepper) as long as I can manage, a minimum of a week. I am not giving up, because I have no where else to go with this.

[...]
    ... since you seem set to get everything out of your system; have a peek at this one as well:

Liver detox (from av1)
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (11th November 2013), sian (11th November 2013), Sir Eltor (15th November 2013), skamandar (10th November 2013)

18. Link to Post #270
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

I have spent years trying to improve my internal environment, eat healthier, remove poisons, etc. I have been removing foods from my diet as I showed reaction to them in allergy testing. This has resulted in a more and more restricted diet, without any real improvement in pain levels, weight loss, brain function, or fatigue. in other words, nothing has worked. I decided to just plain try to kill bad stuff inside with the turp. Pain levels have skyrocketed. I decided to try better cleansing and added salt water flushes, along with turp. Once, it worked, things happened, another time - nothing happened. I mean - drinking a quart of salt water and had no bowel movement, no water flushing out, nothing. That scared me, because words like, "bowel impaction" came to mind. that's where I am now, with severe pain in lower right back, indicating bowel pain, and no movement. So, my next step is a master cleanse, started today, along with turp, laxative tea, and salt water flush again in a couple of days. I will be staying on the master cleanse (lemons, maple syrup, cayenne pepper) as long as I can manage, a minimum of a week. I am not giving up, because I have no where else to go with this. It is almost SHTF time and if I intend to survive that first critical year, I'd damned well better get this body working!
    Hi snowflower,

Taking all that you posted in this thread into account, I get the impression that you do not have the assistance of a professional that actually knows what he/she is doing, which is a rare commodity in the health sector (main stream and alternative) and I think you would do better to search for one, in stead of (out of desperation I'm sure) experimenting with all kinds of alternative options that may or may not improve your situation.

I am doing the Turp with the understanding that I have an overall strong constitution with only some minor health issues that I like to take care of and that I can take a blow if I experiment with a substance that has unwanted and or unforeseen side effects.
    It seems to me that your condition is a little bit different and therefore to subject yourself to a regime that is not certain to help you, is like playing Russian roulette.

I know of one member here (bearcow) on Avalon who might be able to hook you up with someone who might be able to really understand what's wrong with you and start laying out a road to health.

All the best!
    Last edited by Eram; 11th November 2013 at 11:59.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Christine (19th November 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Hervé (11th November 2013), kennywally (6th February 2015), meat suit (11th November 2013), sian (12th November 2013), Sir Eltor (15th November 2013)

20. Link to Post #271
    Thanks

13 doses so far , of the same , 1 tsp. No side effects .

( my own personal health accounts , for whoever can relate )

As I've said previously , I'm in good health , always been , minus the poor food choices (over many years ) I have made .

I'd say for the past year , due to my laziness of a proper diet , acid reflux finally caught up with me .

Since I've been on the turp , it bothers me no more . Even though I've still caved to the occasional beer and chippies .

One major benefit I will say is , about seven years ago , I worked in a greenhouse and my leg (shin ) became infected , due to contact with a certain plant .

I was off work for a month , shuffling and bumbling around on my butt with golf ball sized puss balls on my leg . I did receive antibiotics , and took them till my leg was all better , so I thought .

I had about 50% of the pills left , but thought I was completely healed , so I threw them out . As time passed , I noticed that the area where the infection was , the skin tissue was soft and weak . As time went on , I had many shares of bangs in that exact area , causing it to swell more than usual , and be quite sensitive .

So ya , I probably should have finished my antibiotics . Personally I don't like to go to hospitals if I don't have to ,I like the body to heal itself .

Finally , to the benefit , as you may have guessed , where I was infected , I will always have the scarring , but the tissue is firm and healthy .

Turps the only type of treatment that I have done since then .

This is something I was in no way of thinking about since trying the turp out , just one of those things I just ended up noticing .

I wouldn't believe it if I didn't try it for myself .

21. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

brenie (15th November 2013), chocolate (19th November 2013), Christine (19th November 2013), conk (15th November 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Dorota Abed (19th November 2013), Eligos (16th November 2013), Eram (15th November 2013), foreverfan (24th December 2013), fourty-two (15th November 2013), Heart-2-Heart (15th November 2013), Hervé (15th November 2013), Holly Lindin (10th January 2014), meat suit (15th November 2013), sian (18th November 2013), skamandar (15th November 2013), Twelvestrand (20th November 2013)

22. Link to Post #272
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Please try Edgar Cayce castor oil pack protocol...it´s absolutely efficient in cleansing your internal ways.
    Here is a link:
    http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/holist...a/thcast1.html

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vje2 For This Post:

conk (18th November 2013), Czarek (20th November 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (18th November 2013), sian (18th November 2013), skamandar (18th November 2013)

24. Link to Post #273
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

vje2, yes, thank you, I have already tried that protocol with zero benefit.

Eram, my income is $532 per month. NOT enough for medical help. I'm on my own. Also, the allopaths have done enough damage to me - I will have nothing to do with them. The damage was done with years of fluoroquinolones for kidney infections. Damaged me badly. I won't let them have more opportunity to hurt me worse.

I had to back off on the cleanse due to family obligations, so will be starting it again the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I've also backed off on both turp and flushes, resting my system before tackling it again.

Kidney infections are due to a deformed right kidney. I've since learned to treat with d-mannose regularly, also juniper berries, kinnikinnik, and yarrow if I get a bad one. The d-mannose is working great - haven't had to resort to herbs for nearly a year.
    Last edited by Snowflower; 18th November 2013 at 18:17.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Christine (19th November 2013), conk (19th November 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (18th November 2013), Flash (18th November 2013), Hervé (19th November 2013), sian (18th November 2013)

26. Link to Post #274
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

That must be a great challenge for you snowflower.
    To make the ends fit with that income.

All the more respect for your determination to get through this.

The reason, or one of the reasons that I spoke my mind was that it seems to me (but I am not professionally trained) that your condition is of a nature that over the years, your system has developed problem upon problem. This would make it a bit of a maze to find the starting point to get you back into shape and one would have to consider everything carefully, because not all that would apply for a "relative" fit person would apply in your situation.
    There fore it would seem to me that a well trained healer with preferably knowledge from ancient Chinese health systems would be able to know how to begin and where to go.

btw: I would never recommend any one to visit a allopath other then to make a diagnose with the use of a scan or to set a bone (or other things to that order). Allopaths have no knowledge what so ever of healing.

I can perfectly understand how you resort to measures like these, but I would still have a serious eye out for inviting an opportunity to consult some one wise and knowledgeable.

All the courage to you!
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), sian (21st November 2013)

28. Link to Post #275
    Poland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello to Everyone,

Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed reading this thread and the information here has been inspiring. I will not bore anyone with my candida symptoms which I have had for years now it seems and the numerous cleanses, diets, herbal remedies that I have also done to keep this monster at bay. I want to try the turpentine and I even bought the 100% pure gum. It's sitting there in my kitchen cabinet waiting and waiting because something is holding me back and that something is fear. Again thanks to all who have shared their experiences. It has strengthened my motivation to take the step towards healing.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dorota Abed For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (19th November 2013), Christine (19th November 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (20th November 2013), Lettherebelight (20th October 2014), meat suit (20th November 2013), sian (21st November 2013), Sir Eltor (21st November 2013), skamandar (21st November 2013)

30. Link to Post #276
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Dorota Abed (here)
    Hello to Everyone,

Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed reading this thread and the information here has been inspiring. I will not bore anyone with my candida symptoms which I have had for years now it seems and the numerous cleanses, diets, herbal remedies that I have also done to keep this monster at bay. I want to try the turpentine and I even bought the 100% pure gum. It's sitting there in my kitchen cabinet waiting and waiting because something is holding me back and that something is fear. Again thanks to all who have shared their experiences. It has strengthened my motivation to take the step towards healing.
    Hello you brave human being, give it a try I say, I fully understand the fear of disappointment if this does not prove to work for you, however you will not know if you do not try, you are and always will be the only one who can find out if this will work for you.

I wish you luck and health asap.

Edgar

edit ps.

Clean your colon first, make it as easy as possible for your body to dump out everything possible, my suggestion is Oxy Powder for one week before you start with the turp, if you have a juicer use it as much as possible in this week, throw in whatever you like, carrots, beets, apples, tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, make it as easy for your body as possible to assimilate the nutrients, even juicing plain old neighborhood supermarket fruits and veggies will still be much much better then processed foods. If you have done a week of that, juicing and the Oxy Powder ( just follow the instructions on the bottle, it isn't that expensive and there are plenty of capsules in the bottle), you should have a very very very nice basis to chase the candida out with some extra help from the gum turpentine.

Keep us posted about your progress please, this is a very practical and useful thread and many others may benefit from your experiences.

Good luck on your journey.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 19th November 2013 at 11:15.

31. Link to Post #277
    Australia Avalon Member twin fig's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello everyone,
    fantastic thread that i came across a few months ago and filed it in the back side cupboard of my brain until it popped back to the front dresser one morning. So, I started a tsp dose with some white sugar 2 days ago and have taken another dose last night. Today, something is going on inside the bowels/intestines and it isn't that comfortable, but feels right. I feel i am pretty healthy but have an inkling parasites are lurking within, and i do love a good health experiment.

It is hard to say clearly, but i feel my energy levels are higher than normal. I have been out surfing for the last three mornings for a few hours and i feel no sign of fatigue i would normally feel.

I am going to keep taking a dose every night for the next 2 weeks depending on how my body feels about that.

Anyways, thanks for the fantastic sharing of information and experiences! Very grateful!!

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to twin fig For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (21st November 2013), Eram (21st November 2013), sian (21st November 2013), Sir Eltor (22nd November 2013), skamandar (21st November 2013)

33. Link to Post #278
    Thanks

Hope this doesn't seem random .but since you are talking about cleansing and ease of elimination of toxins I thought this simple idea might be of interest . Sitting on the loo does not allow for free flow of poo, squatting is the natural position . I do not have this product but it makes a lot of sense .

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to silverfish For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (21st November 2013), Holly Lindin (10th January 2014), sian (21st November 2013), skamandar (21st November 2013)

35. Link to Post #279
    Thanks

Hi i just listned to dr jennifer daniels on one radio network, very good interview all about turps...http://oneradionetwork.com/health/dr...ember-14-2013/
    Just wondering if anyone knows of an australian source for a good quality reliable 100% pure pine gum turp.
    Thanks, jia.
    To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower.
    Hold invinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in a hour.

When the doors of perception are cleansed, man will see things as they truly are, infinite.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lucid Jia For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st November 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (21st November 2013), sian (21st November 2013), skamandar (21st November 2013)

37. Link to Post #280
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lucid Jia (here)
    Hi i just listned to dr jennifer daniels on one radio network, very good interview all about turps...http://oneradionetwork.com/health/dr...ember-14-2013/
    Just wondering if anyone knows of an australian source for a good quality reliable 100% pure pine gum turp.
    Thanks, jia.
    Here you go: http://www.recochem.com.au/index.php...gum_turpentine

Thanks for the links!

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st November 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (21st November 2013), sian (21st November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 38 LastLast