+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 38 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #421
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Thanks for the update Dawn. Are you still doing the diet you mentioned on your thread about gut health, featuring that very expensive coffee?
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (21st May 2014), fourty-two (18th May 2014), jbins (18th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #422
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Quote Onawah: Thanks for the update Dawn. Are you still doing the diet you mentioned on your thread about gut health, featuring that very expensive coffee?
    My personal experience with healing is that once you master one level... then you must move more deeply into the next imbalance which underlies the one you have surpassed. So...

I highly recommend the BulletproofExec.com diet. Instead of being an elimination diet... it actually gives you the reasons to eat in a certain way and an easy to follow chart that helps. Other information sources have missed a part of the information this site incorporates. For example, most information sources do not include:
    ............1) information on mycotoxins (created by fungus in foods, wine, beer, cheese and so on) in foods
    ............2) information on the naturally occurring lectin poisons in most grains and many plant based foods
    ............3) recognition that all 'factory farmed' meat and eggs from grain fed animals contain both lectins and GMOs so that they are poisonous

In addition, this site offers some types of foods which 'can' be safe, if correct protocols are followed. For example, coffee and chocolate are normally filled with fungi and mycotoxins. Many European countries have limits as to how much of these poisons are allowed in the coffee and chocolate... but in the US markets no such limits are applied. This site offers connections to chocolate and coffee which are lab tested and totally free of mold and mycotoxins.

The mold free coffee is a carrier for Caprilic and Capric acids (distilled from Coconut oil) along with lauric acid (present in grass fed butter). So, the coffee is a potent anti-fungal medicine which targets the brain especially.

I am now weaning myself off of this coffee. I think it did a terrific job of clearing my brain and a large part of my body. My Lumosity scores are at the 98.5 percentile, where before beginning the program, they were below 60 percentile. However I feel I need to change the program I am on, in order to go to the next level. Many people on the bulletproof diet have found total health there... but at my age and gender I am suffering severe edema (which appears to the uninitiated to be 'fat') and I haven't found the Bulletproof diet able to turn this around for me.

I would like to bring up the 'spiritual' side of all of this. I have been using Jin Shin Jyutsu a great deal. According to this ancient wisdom, the energy flow I have experienced in my back and adrenals just after taking TURP is related to an energy lock which:
    ...recharges a run down system
    ...controls blood circulation
    ...controls brain function
    ...controls physical agility and frustrations

Most healing systems understand that after age 60, our life force chi begins to re-circulate. This means that if there was any unresolved trauma at any point in our lives before age 60, this energy has a 2nd chance of being balanced as it circulates through the body again. It also means that, for almost all people, there is resistance to allowing the imbalanced energy to re-circulate through the body again. If the energy cannot be balanced then the body dies. The age we were when the original unhealed trauma occurred determines what age we are when we die. This is very predictable within the Jin Shin Jyutsu understanding. So... TURP is helping me circulate my energy and heal any which is unbalanced.

It is likely that the inability to circulate blood, lymph, and chi (life force) is the root cause of oedema.

And the root cause of all of this might just be that our entire culture is unable to circulate new ideas and life force at this time in our history. This inability is mirrored in fungal imbalances everywhere... not just in our human bodies. The soil is currently imbalanced throughout the planet, in the USA most forests contain a large percentage of dead and dying trees, the seas are being poisoned, etc. So... we can lead everyone out of this with a little help in researching natural methods and with help from friends like the pine trees.

I'm pretty excited about this next step.
    Last edited by Dawn; 18th May 2014 at 08:01.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th May 2014), Christine (18th May 2014), Eligos (18th May 2014), Eram (21st May 2014), Hervé (18th May 2014), hohoemi (18th May 2014), jbins (18th May 2014), Lettherebelight (18th May 2014), onawah (18th May 2014), penn (20th September 2014), Sierra (19th May 2014)

5. Link to Post #423
    Thanks

I have been attempting to make some links of the information everyone on this thread has shared and I'm unable to do this. In a couple of earlier posts (sorry can't find them now without re-reading all 22 pages of this thread) there was mention that TURP worked to clear out phosphates from the body. IF this is true... then it could help our bodies detox from glyphosate ingestion. I just can't find that TURP does this, though at least one Avalonian has referenced the efficacy of using TURP to dissolve phosphates in the body. Glyphosate is everywhere these days, even in mothers milk and umbilical blood of newborns. The thing is that this is extremely poisonous, as most people know.

Would anyone else like to help me see if we can put together information showing this is helpful?

IT TURNS OUT THAT SUGAR CANE FIELDS ARE SPRAYED WITH GLYPHOSATE (Roundup) JUST BEFORE HARVEST. So.... I just threw out my sugar cubes because I'm not sure if they are poison or not. I'm going to try coconut palm sugar and/or manuka honey with the turpentine instead.

Amer Zo posted a thorough article about this very dangerous chemical here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post808538 Here is an extract from this post:
    Quote SS: Glyphosate cages all kinds of things. One of the things it does in the gut that's bad is it cages all the minerals, like iron and manganese and even sulfur, so it prevents the gut bacteria from gaining access to really important micronutrients, even things like molybdenum which we only need in small amounts, but if there isn't any we're in trouble, because certain enzymes critically depend on these minerals. Glyphosate builds a cage around them and it builds a cage around aluminum as well. There's a nice paper on that with beautiful pictures of glyphosate caging aluminum

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th May 2014), conk (19th May 2014), Eram (21st May 2014), fourty-two (18th May 2014), Lettherebelight (18th May 2014), onawah (19th May 2014), Sierra (19th May 2014)

7. Link to Post #424
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Glyphosate builds a cage around them and it builds a cage around aluminum as well.
    Does that mean Glyphosate encapsulates the aluminum from chemtrails and for instance deodorant as well? I am not necessarily for or against all chemicals depending on what they do to for what when and how, interesting, thanks for the sugar tip Dawn, I'll chuck the sugar out.

8. Link to Post #425
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

a couple of sugar cubes wont kill you...
    it makes sense to me to send that 'trojan horse' (sugar/turps) down to snare the candida etc..
    that said, I will try a turps/oil combo tonight..

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (21st May 2014)

10. Link to Post #426
    Thanks

Update for me: 3 days of 1tsp turpentine. I took yesterday's dose with organic coconut sugar (made from coconut flower sap)

Swelling in ankles and legs greatly reduced. Legs look like toothpicks now compared to when I began and color is normal. Today I noticed that the oedema swelling around my eyes is reduced so that I don't look nearly as bloated. Pain very much reduced, lower levels than before I began. About 50 gallstones released today in #6 (on Bristol Chart) stools. Have pooped 3 times over the past 3 hours... non urgent #6 stools. Woke up 4 times last night to pee.... probably where the bloating in my body is going... out through my kidneys.

I'd like to add a note here. I've been adding sulfur to my water the past 6 weeks. Normally I can only do this for about 3 days in a row before my lymph system becomes overwhelmed with toxic fluid. This is because sulfur allows the cells to release trapped waste products. I began sulfur again after a week off of it yesterday and I am pleased that there is no toxic build up (yet?) in my body. Seems I have less fluid in my tissues than normal. Diuretic effect of TURP? Lymph stimulating effect of TURP? Both?

Adding sulfur turns out to be just about the best thing you can do to help your body detox. Seems that the way in which food is grown these days (without animal manure fertilizer for the most part) has dramatically reduced available dietary sulfur. So.... we are all suffering sulfur deficiency. There is also the info about our skin possibly manufacturing sulfur in the presence of sunlight.... and most of us don't spend much time in the sun. Supposedly this has a great deal to do with aging (the loss of sulfur stores throughout the body).

I keep seeing pictures and videos of healthy older people and I'd really like to be one if I can. Look at these beautiful hands/wrists... no lymph fluid build up here! My goal
    Last edited by Dawn; 19th May 2014 at 19:14.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

conk (19th May 2014), Eligos (19th May 2014), Eram (21st May 2014), fourty-two (20th May 2014), meat suit (19th May 2014), penn (20th September 2014), skamandar (20th May 2014)

12. Link to Post #427
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

I am afraid to try the turp again because a month after I started taking it with no visible results, I ended up hospitalized with diverticulitis and perforated bowel. What also happened during the time was I had been off wheat for more than two months and one day (the day before gut pain skyrocketed) I ate two pieces of bread. That was in January. I have had no wheat since and have not tried the turp since.

I read a study yesterday of pigs fed GMO's, with absolute proof that GMO's cause inflammation. EVERYTHING wrong with me can be summed up as inflammation. I haven't figured out how to make a chicken and duck feed without soy, so my eggs are GMO. I have been eating pork, and that is GMO because pigs are fed GMO. I've managed to keep the goats non GMO - almost didn't, was going to buy some oats with molasses and learned yesterday that most molasses for animals is from sugar beets, not cane, and 95% is GMO, now learn from Dawn that sugar cane is sprayed with glyphosates anyway,even though it is not GMO. I'm beginning to feel hounded into a corner in this war.

So until I figure out a non GMO poultry feed, even my OWN eggs are out. No more pork - can't afford organic. Choices are getting narrower and narrower.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Eram (21st May 2014), PurpleLama (17th November 2020)

14. Link to Post #428
    Thanks

Snowflower, have you been doing regular Liver flushes?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Eram (21st May 2014)

16. Link to Post #429
    Thanks

Snowflower, you are such a wonderful person. I'd like to offer some helpful information.

#1: Your reaction to the bread is typical of someone with gluten intolerance (mine is the same). Even a particle of wheat smaller than a grain of salt can trigger the immune system into a cascade of reactions. The issue here is that our immune systems have a memory of so many foods which came through our leaky gut (caused by wheat) that just the tiniest bit of gluten starts an internal forest fire. Because the gliadin in wheat is not digestible (for ANY human) the body stores it in the tissues. This means that your immune system will attack your OWN BODY TISSUES .... in other words your own immune system will eat you alive. So... you can NEVER have another grain of gluten for as long as you live! I have spent so much time learning this information, and I have also 'fallen off the wagon' a couple of times and seen how severe my body reaction is. IMHO it was the bread that caused your bowel condition.

#2: There are many places on the web to purchase grass fed beef at $5-$9/pound. $9 would be for steak... but the healthy organ meats and hamburger are usually $3.50-$5.00/lb. You are correct about feeding your chickens and other animals with grains. The GMO grains have molecules which survive in the animal and in egg laying... also the GMO grains cause farm animals to become ill. Feedlots use the illness factor with their cattle because sick cattle develop inflammation (which means that they put on water weight from their unhealthy lymphatic systems- just like you and I) which makes them weigh more. Thus the farmer gets more for the animal since the value of a meat animal is determined by its weight.

I hope you don't give up. And... I recommend you try the pine oil again but in a very small dose. And one more thing... taking oral (by mouth) magnesium is a sure way to get your colon moving.

I am still on day 3 of the TURP protocol with a 1tsp dose. I can't believe how much energy I have! From hardly being able to drag myself to the grocery store 3 days ago I now find I have almost boundless energy! I awoke and bounded out of bed to take a 2.5 mile walk in a steep hillside neighborhood, then did rebounding for 5 minutes, took a 1 mile walk on a creekside trail, then did 10 minutes on a vibration plate. Well, for an athletic younger person this would be 'nothing'... but for me this is an absolute miracle. The thing is that I didn't 'intend' to do so much... but I have so much energy that it is actually difficult to find some way to use it all.
    Last edited by Dawn; 20th May 2014 at 01:23.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

conk (20th May 2014), Eram (21st May 2014), penn (20th May 2014)

18. Link to Post #430
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This was such a great thread, I had to join in. I'm traditionally trained in medicine but I'd rather have results than keep pushing things that don't work. That has led me here. Good stuff...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polyamine For This Post:

jbins (25th May 2014), skamandar (22nd May 2014)

20. Link to Post #431
    Thanks

7 days on TURP now. Inflammation in my feet is gone and I have more of my ankle bones showing than I have in several years. Puffiness around my eyes has reduced to the point that people are remarking that I look 'much better' than I have. Overall body pain has lessened though I still have a few achy joints here and there. My breathing is easier too (I didn't previously mention that I had a feeling of a 'tight band' across my diaphragm before I started). I have lots of energy and find myself taking a daily walk of a few miles up and down steep hills as part of this lovely change.

Pine tar soap, shampoo and conditioner arrived by mail 2 days ago. Wonderful stuff!!! I read online that it stinks... but I LOVE the fragrance. It reminds me of camping. And for some reason my partner and I are very attracted to the smell and find excuses to wash various parts of our bodies several times a day. My hair is shinier than it has been too, which is something several people wrote about in 'customer comments' on the web.

I found some 'organic brown sugar' at my local Trader Joes ($3.45/ 1.5 lb) and am using that with the TURP. It doesn't absorb the TURP as well as the white sugar cubes did, but at least it doesn't have glycophosphates in it.

I can tell which turd has TURP in it each day, because of the pine oil smell. I have had 2 days this week where a great number of gall stones released along with the TURP turd. I haven't done a formal liver cleanse since my 2 years of severe IBS (2011-2012). However the liver and gallbladder seem to release stones as part of IBS events I've experienced. My last IBS episode lasted from 4/13-10/15 (7 months). I was able to turn if off with the Bulletproof diet. I'm still hoping that the TURP does a good enough job that I no longer need to do the liver cleanses.... but time will tell. I have an aversion to diarrhea after having so much of it for so long...and it is part of the liver cleanse so I am a bit resistant to these cleanses.

As far as I can tell I am the oldest and sickest person on this thread who is using TURP. It is working really really well for me. However I had already cleaned up my diet dramatically so that my elimination channels were as wide open as possible. A brief mention of my current diet is perhaps in order.

Diet: grass fed beef, wild caught salmon, pastured eggs, organic vegetables low in lectin, avocados, grass fed butter, coconut oil, berries, and an occasional yam. Notice that I do not eat grains, seeds, or oils made from them? This is because my body cannot handle the naturally occurring lectin poisons they all contain. If anyone here is suffering constipation, IBS, diarrhea, etc... I recommend you study this diet on www.bulletproofexec.com. They have an easy-to-follow food chart so you can recognize which foods are not inflammatory. The also have tips on how to rebuild your intestines with collagen and colostrum and so on.

I don't think you can stay healthy, even with TURP, if you are not eating well. Most of us in the modern world do not know what this actually means. We have been programmed from birth to eat a diet that is unhealthy... in fact we have been taught that this diet is good for us. There is plenty of evidence to show that a diet full of grains is one reason there is a candida bloom in the 'modern societies'. Yet one more way in which the actual truth is being hidden from all of us.

Last edited by Dawn; 23rd May 2014 at 17:58.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

fourty-two (25th May 2014), Jhonie (6th April 2016), meat suit (24th May 2014), penn (20th September 2014), skamandar (24th May 2014)

22. Link to Post #432
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Thank you, Dawn. I hear and absorb. And am somewhat jealous not to have had any response from turp. Right this minute, I acknowledge that sugar addiction is severe enough that I cannot trust myself to have ANY for any reason. I will hold off on turping again for a little while. What my body has called me to do (along with many EFT sessions for guidance) is to eat a 100% raw vegan diet, concentrating on low glycemic veggies and a little fruit. This is totally opposing my entire food prep program which includes both meat and dairy goats, ducks and chickens for meat and eggs, sheep, and rabbits. I am also fully aware that a vegan diet is not healthy for humans in the long term, but what I'm feeling is a need to cleanse through a vegan diet right now. Minimum time is one week, don't know maximum.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Dawn (24th May 2014), meat suit (24th May 2014)

24. Link to Post #433
    Thanks

Hello All,

Another update here. First, note from my first experience with a warm water enema last week. Immediately afterward, had a movement but about 30 minutes later, needed to go again, this time only a clear jelly/mucus looking substance came out, that was it, no brown! Looked like a giant clear booger! WTF. I flushed right away, didn't snap a photo DOH, because I was nervous haha. Further research points to it being Candida! So that is a sign of progress, I will consider resuming the daily enemas now!

I too have been following the bulletproof diet in order to prepare my body. I've been on a clean diet for the past 10 days and have begun my Turp treatment as of 2 nights ago. Having regular bowel movements (all diarrhea for the most part since I've been using Magnesium Citrate over the past 10 days to clear me out). A little indigestion and bloating.

Diet: All organic/grassfed

Bulletproof Coffee for breakfast

Lunch: Bacon/Eggs (pastured)
    Squash/Cucumber/Watermelon/Carrots

Dinner: Sockeye Salmon and more fresh greens

Loads of butter and MCT with each meal.

Shakes and supplements throughout the day but NO sugar or alcohol for over a week now. I know watermelons and bananas have some but hey you can only do some much haha. Plus the potassium in the watermelons seem to help my joint/arthritis pain.

Supplementing with the bulletproof total upgrade kit (https://www.upgradedself.com/product...al-upgrade-kit)
    2 bags of Upgraded Coffee (12 oz)
    1 bottle of Upgraded MCT Oil (32 fl oz)
    1 bag of Upgraded Chocolate Powder (16 oz)
    1 bag of Upgraded Cacao Butter (16 oz)
    1 bag of Upgraded Vanilla (2 oz)
    1 bag of Upgraded Whey Protein (2 lbs)
    1 order of Upgraded Glutathione
    1 bottle of 30 Upgraded Aging Formula capsules (1.6 oz)

Only ProPur filtered water to drink.

So today will be night 3 of 1/2tsp just before bed. Also, I ordered some organic chicken bone broth, will be doing a 3 day "fast" with it (Anyone have any suggestions about stacking these treatments?)

Definitely getting some die off in the stool (white stringy looking guys), have been taking pictures of each morning bowel movement or whichever ones look more interesting and worth documenting haha. Trying to do my best at completely documenting this journey, even the ugly parts ha! The journey continues!

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LightArcher For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th May 2014), Dawn (24th May 2014), jbins (25th May 2014), meat suit (24th May 2014), penn (20th September 2014), skamandar (24th May 2014)

26. Link to Post #434
    Thanks

So glad a few people are still posting here besides me.
    Last edited by Dawn; 25th May 2014 at 18:56.

27. Link to Post #435
    Thanks

So today is day 3 of 1/2 tsp at night before bed. About 24 hours into my bone broth fast. Day 3 of morning Apple Cider Vinegar enema (2tbsp/2quart).

Biggest thing I've noticed today is the die off effects or what I believe are die off effects, they have been severe to moderate based on others reactions. Tingly feeling all over, slight skin rash, fuzzy feeling in the head that comes and goes and is never in the same place, feet hot to cold throught day, achy joints, discomfort that comes and goes in the lymph node pathways, random goosebumps,

I've read these effects can last a while, especially if you suspect you are heavily infested like I believe I am. But I did find that you can take Molybdenum amino acid chelate which helps break down the toxins that are produced when the candida dies (70-80 toxins) which cause the well known "die off". Apparently it is more effective to start taking this before you start killing the candida to help curb some of the die off. Oops, well I learn a lot of things the hard way haha.

Will continue the 1/2 tsp tonight and will likely not increase the dosage until die off effect slows then possible increase to 1tsp. Off I go :D Take care all.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LightArcher For This Post:

Dawn (30th May 2014), fourty-two (25th May 2014), jbins (25th May 2014), meat suit (26th May 2014)

29. Link to Post #436
    Thanks

So after tonight I will be 48hrs into my bone broth fast. I guess it's a modified fast because I still have my bulletproof coffee in the morning, I find the antioxidant effects and energy I get from it are valuable. Also read somewhere that, the MCT and kerrygold butter do not have any carbs which aid in the fast. I'm getting around 330 calories from the coffee and 20 calories from each 8 oz of bone broth for lunch and dinner.

Again 1/2 tsp Turp tonight along side 1.5tbsp of sugar which is around 14 calories

Total calories today :~384

Last night I had pretty strong die off symptoms, so I hopped in an Epsom salt bath to induce a sweat which aids in toxin release, my sweat lasted hours after the bath (good/bad not sure) but it felt good to sweat that crap out. Not to mention my body odor is awful. I am not using deodorant during my fast to help open all pores on my body. The molybdenum seemed to help my body process the toxins being released. Still have a mild skin rash, does not seem to itch or spread rapidly, it does seem to have started since I started the Turp. So there is a possibility that it is part of the die off symptoms. Will keep an eye on it.

Just took my Turp, off to bed. Night all.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LightArcher For This Post:

Dawn (31st May 2014), meat suit (26th May 2014), penn (20th September 2014)

31. Link to Post #437
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by LightArcher (here)
    So after tonight I will be 48hrs into my bone broth fast. I guess it's a modified fast because I still have my bulletproof coffee in the morning, I find the antioxidant effects and energy I get from it are valuable. Also read somewhere that, the MCT and kerrygold butter do not have any carbs which aid in the fast. I'm getting around 330 calories from the coffee and 20 calories from each 8 oz of bone broth for lunch and dinner.

Again 1/2 tsp Turp tonight along side 1.5tbsp of sugar which is around 14 calories

Last night I had pretty strong die off symptoms, so I hopped in an Epsom salt bath to induce a sweat which aids in toxin release, my sweat lasted hours after the bath (good/bad not sure) but it felt good to sweat that crap out. Not to mention my body odor is awful. I am not using deodorant during my fast to help open all pores on my body. The molybdenum seemed to help my body process the toxins being released. Still have a mild skin rash, does not seem to itch or spread rapidly, it does seem to have started since I started the Turp. So there is a possibility that it is part of the die off symptoms. Will keep an eye on it.

..........very nice to hear and see people reporting like this, I hope it catches on even more, I hope you reach your goal LA, by the looks of it you are well on track, good for you!!

32. Link to Post #438
    Thanks

For those of you looking to be healthy, I'm a nutrition guy and I implore you to not eat pork. Eating meat a few times a week in moderate amounts would be fine, but pork contains too much fat and sulfur and those of you with Cystathione Beta Synthase mutations may have negative effects from it.

33. Link to Post #439
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LightArcher (here)

If Molybdenum helped, you probably have a CBS mutation and sulfur containing foods will increase ammonia production and toxicity. Your taurine levels may be high as well.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Polyamine For This Post:

Dawn (31st May 2014)

35. Link to Post #440
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Polyamine (here)

If Molybdenum helped, you probably have a CBS mutation and sulfur containing foods will increase ammonia production and toxicity. Your taurine levels may be high as well.
    The molyB seemed to help a bit, I've read you should start it a week before detoxing, oops again haha. Live and learn. Also, I will talk to my doc next week and see about the CBS testing as well as the taurine? Not too familiar with either, will do some reading on it. Thx for the input.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to LightArcher For This Post:

Dawn (31st May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 38 LastLast