+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 38 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #441
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

TurpentineStudy.pdf Check this out fellow avalonians, I do not think I saw it posted before! Really good info here, study on turpentine and it's fractions

So I made it about 80 hours into my modified fast. Interesting thing to note, have diarh stools for about a week just before and while fasting, then around hour 50 of the fast, had a very long 18-20 inch solid?! I hadn't eaten anything solid for 50hrs and was also doing warm water enemas daily. interesting. Photographed and moved on, the only thing I can think of is that it was a blockage that came lose? Either way, it felt like progress.

Tonight marks night 8 of 1/2 tsp.

Overall Summary: Die off effects seem to be slowing. Fuzzy feeling in head gone, can think much clearer, sinuses are "irregularly" clear which have been present for the past 3 days, noticeably (I have always had issues with sinus infections my whole life, always seemed to have one side clogged up at all times, thought this was normal!)

Something else weird maybe someone can extrapolate, I noticed 3 swollen lymph nodes around the groin pathway, noticeable and slightly painful when pressure applied, other sides are also swollen but not as much, using Castor Oil compress to help relieve them and get the lymphs flowing again, also doing 5 minutes of bouncing a day (started today, can be looked up online under :rebounding lymphs). Any thoughts on this.

Also I will mention again my initial infection of whatever started in my prostate or testicles, I was (mis?)diagnosed with prostatitis, basically I had severe discomfort in my prostate, pain sitting, restricted ejaculations, pain in right testie, noticeable swelling of epididymis, sudden urges to pee, feeling like I was not emptying. This lead to 50 days of Cipro, which may have lead to a severe intestinal imbalance and many other complications despite not helping the "prostatitis", now I have arthritis, twitching muscles in legs, neuropathy (which seems to be fading slowly too as of now), no appetite, no energy, bad thoughts, trouble sleeping, THIS is when I went ape **** on myself and started paleo and self help/detox since the doctors obviously didn't help me but made it worse, I know so much going on here ha! Just trying to make sure I can document as much a possible :D

Good news since starting the turp my prostatits issues are diminishing at a rapid pace! Less and less pain in the testie each day and it appears the prostate swelling is also going down.

Following Dr. Daniels protocol as close as I can now.

Supps: Got the ACES, B12, B Complex, Probiotics, Garlic Extract, Oregano extract, Grapefruit seed extract, ACV 3x daily, 30 epsom soak every morning with ACV and baking soda (dry brushing prior), Glutathione, Vitality Capsule at meals

Lunch: Salad: Cucumbers, Spinach, Carrots, Radishes, Lemon Juice, MCT Oil (Concentrated Coconut Oil), Avocado, Salt, Steamed Mashed Sweet potatoes with kerrygold butter and cinnamon.
    Dinner: Same as Lunch

In betweeen meals: Collagen Protein shakes around 14g each x 3 or 4 a day

Last 2 nights of turp, taken 2 hour before bed 1/2 tsp. Noticeable night sweeting, body odor is very foul I actually fell like I "sleep" 3 or 4 hours a night which before, I didn't feel like I was getting into that much needed deep sleep for repairing the body. Joint pain/popping is still the biggest issue I have. Going to continue this protocol until symptoms resolve i suppose. Have a abdominal ultrasound next week which should reveal any physical blockages. Thanks for tuning in :D

Took another 1/2 tsp tonight before dinner.

Good night all.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LightArcher For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (30th May 2014), birddog (4th June 2014), Blacklight43 (29th May 2014), Dawn (31st May 2014), fourty-two (5th June 2014), Hervé (8th June 2014), meat suit (29th May 2014), skamandar (5th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #442
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

excellent reporting L.A.!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

birddog (4th June 2014), Dawn (31st May 2014), LightArcher (29th May 2014)

5. Link to Post #443
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

As of the my last post, I was on day 8. June 2 marked the day I completed my Turpentine treatment as per Dr. Daniels. Diet was the same, I did the same thing until the protocol was completed, I still maintain the same diet, now introducing meats etc. Staying away from all processed sugar and candidas favorite food.

The last 3 Days of the 12 day journey, I increased my turpentine dose to 1tsp a night. I did not notice any intensifying effects or anything of that nature. The first 3 days of the treatment seemed to flush most of the 'crap' out, literally. The first week, nothing but diarrhea and loads of crap I know I didn't eat recently. Then around day 7 bowels seem to settle and I am now having normal soft stools, no constipation or urges to go. I do believe I have successfully rid myself of candida using this protocol. Without a doubt, I also believe that the Turpentine played a huge roll in that.

The more you read about the Alpha and Beta Pinenes the more benefits you learn about them. Most drugs from the death companies use it in their medications too. So the power of these two pinenes is clearly understood by big pharma, yet the public is told not to consume it, despite it being an active component in their medications. Not to mention, one doctor wrote a book claiming cancer is a fungus. Guess what is in chemo drugs, Alpha and Beta pinenes, powerful antifungals. Interesting to say the least!

I have some family who have also tried this protocol, except for the extravagant diet change. One of the more notable responses from a 60+ year old gentleman, "I now innately do not want sugar, I used to walk by the fridge and grab a soda just because, now, no interest in sugar at all". I believe, along with this gentleman, candida can actually 'rewire' your brain into always wanting to consume sugar, seems to make sense, the human would crave the food energy required by the Candida. i.e. why so many people fail at the Candida diets or have relapses? Turpentine appears to flip the switch in the brain that causes these wild sugar cravings. I too have experienced this feeling. This is all speculation but appear to hold some water. This subtle change seems to aid in the treatment.

In summary, I'd like to thank everyone here for their support and postings, without this thread, I don't think I would have been successful. I would be happy to answer questions for anyone considering trying this. It's very safe to ingest.

P.S. Today I had an abdominal ultrasound and DRE, everything appeared normal. Gallbladder:Normal Kidneys: Normal Liver: Normal Bile Ducts in Liver: Clear and Open. No kidney or liver stones visible. No intestinal blockage or ruptures. Prostate: Normal. This info is to help further support that no "immediate" damage was done to my body. Wiki claims renal failure can result from ingesting Turpentine.

I had a full blood panel done just a week before I started by Turpentine protocol. I will request another now that I've completed my treatment to compare and contrast the results.

If I missed anything, I will be sure to add it to this thread.

Thanks again everyone! Peace, Love, and Happiness to you all!

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LightArcher For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th June 2014), birddog (4th June 2014), Blacklight43 (4th June 2014), Dawn (5th June 2014), Etf007 (9th June 2014), fourty-two (5th June 2014), genevieve (5th June 2014), Hervé (8th June 2014), meat suit (4th June 2014), onawah (4th June 2014), penn (20th September 2014), selinam (4th June 2014), sigma6 (8th June 2014), skamandar (5th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #444
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

excellent L.A. !

I too found turps to be a 'desire changer'...
    gone are the cravings for sweets.
    one single 'trojan horse' in the shape of 1teaspoon turps/white sugar ... boom gone... like the delete key on my keyboard... true medicine...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th June 2014), Blacklight43 (4th June 2014), Dawn (5th June 2014), fourty-two (5th June 2014), genevieve (5th June 2014), LightArcher (4th June 2014), sigma6 (8th June 2014), skamandar (5th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #445
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Thought I'd post an update here. I stayed on the daily 1tsp TURP for 15 days and noticed that I had become rather tired and lacking in energy but could not find a specific cause. However this lack of energy was marked by a cessation of exercising the last 2 days. Because of this I decided to quit the TURP treatment for a few days.

After reading LightArcher's post I thought I might be experiencing an increase in toxin build up that my liver was not able to deal with. I began molybdenum supplementation during the break to support my body in dealing with the toxins produced by fungal die off hoping it would help.

3 days after stopping the TURP treatment I began to notice subtle symptoms of fungal infection resuming. For example, I have had some trouble with my eyes for many years and this has shown up the last couple of years as persistent itching of my eyelid area and light discharge from my eyes. Anti fungals (such as Neosporin) and anti bacterials (such as colloidal silver) have not had any effect on this.... reducing all grains and sugars in my diet helped the most until I began the TURP protocol. My eyes cleared over the initial 15 day protocol, but the problem began to return on day 3 of ceasing TURP.

I began the TURP treatments again yesterday, after my 3 day break, and noticed an immediate cessation of itchy eyes. In addition, a number of gall stones released from my liver today. I did take CALM (magnesium supplement) last night in order to stimulate colon release today... that might have also allowed my bile ducts to relax a bit, releasing stones. I do think that reports of TURP helping stimulate liver detoxification are probably correct based on my personal experience.

I did find my energy improving once I stopped the TURP so that I was able to enjoy walking a few miles daily.

I have noticed that the sharp and clear brain I was experiencing (Before TURP) has devolved into feelings of fuzziness which come and go. I am assuming this is because the TURP is a stronger fungicide than the BulletProof coffee (with distilled coconut oil and lauric acid) I was previously using. If this is true then the TURP would be causing additional die off within my brain (thus my eye improvement) and thus additional toxins might be causing brain fog.
    Last edited by Dawn; 5th June 2014 at 07:53.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Blacklight43 (5th June 2014), Elixir (12th June 2014), fourty-two (9th June 2014), genevieve (5th June 2014), Hervé (8th June 2014), hohoemi (5th June 2014), meat suit (5th June 2014), penn (20th September 2014), sigma6 (8th June 2014), skamandar (9th June 2014)

11. Link to Post #446
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've taken turpentine for just under 3 months. I stopped this passed Wednesday. I've had from day 6 constant urination. If I drink water within 20 min I'm urinating and it burns. I notice white rice looking things which I believe is candida coming out. The first week they were big about 4" now they are the size of rice. Has anyone experienced this? And if so when does the urge to constantly urinate and burning sensation stop.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Etf007 For This Post:

Dawn (9th June 2014), fourty-two (9th June 2014), Hervé (9th June 2014), skamandar (9th June 2014)

13. Link to Post #447
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fourty-two For This Post:

Hervé (10th June 2014)

15. Link to Post #448
    Thanks

Quote EF7007: If I drink water within 20 min I'm urinating and it burns. I notice white rice looking things which I believe is candida coming out. The first week they were big about 4" now they are the size of rice.
    Are you saying you had 4 INCH 'things' coming out in your urine?!!! Gawd, that must have hurt! Are they whitish? Are they thin like worms? Soft vs hard? Please be more specific.

I have experienced a lot of floating white or light beige gall stone type things in my stool. These are normally released in my daily TURP bowel movement (the one that smells like Pine Oil). Since these are very similar to the type of release I get with a Hulda Clark type liver cleanse, I have assumed they are related to liver and gall bladder cleansing.... but I am not sure. I have had no such releases in my urine.
    Last edited by Dawn; 9th June 2014 at 13:09.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Etf007 (10th June 2014), fourty-two (16th June 2014), Hervé (10th June 2014)

17. Link to Post #449
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes they're coming out of me when I urinate and have a bowel movement. The first one happened 4 days into it when I hit the teaspoon mark. It was milky color with red. The red lasted couple days. They're whitish in colour now. Longest one was 4" lately they've been the size of a grain of rice. I went to the doctor Friday I showed him pictures from my phone he said"what the heck is that". He thinks it's a parasite. I think it's candida. Had it a long time, removed my thyroid, low energy for years, ibs, heart murmur etc.
    And yes, every time I urinate it burns when they come out

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Etf007 For This Post:

Billy (15th August 2014), Dawn (9th June 2014), fourty-two (16th June 2014), Hervé (10th June 2014)

19. Link to Post #450
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just got results from my urine test. It shows protein in the urine and now have to do a 24 hr urine sample test. Has anyone experienced this before? Could it be dieing candida?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etf007 For This Post:

Elixir (12th June 2014), Hervé (11th June 2014)

21. Link to Post #451
    Thanks

I have continued to learn and research this area of information. I am so glad to have an understanding of the TURP and how/why to use it.

I began to find information creeping into my research about why fungus and candida are such a problem for us in the modern world. It seems that the basal temperature of the American population, for example, has dropped from 98.7 to 97.5 over the past 90 years. This reflects low thyroid function for the entire American population. The low thyroid is due to a number of factors such as pollution, and the deliberate use of floride and bromide in foods and water by TPTB. These chemicals and many more are known to poison the thyroid gland.

With a lowered body temperature the fungus has an excellent chance to spread. The current generation of humans are expected to have a much shorter lifespan than their forebearers. So how to combat this menace?

It turns out that the basic solution might be very simple and not too expensive. The solution appears to be to use fulvic acid. This used to be a part of our food, but with the advent of modern agricultural practices the soil biome has been changed and our food supply is vastly inferior to what our grandparents ate. Ancient deposits of humic and fulvic acid are a temporary answer for those of us who are aware of them. At some point they will run out, however, and we MUST turn around our relationship to the soil for the long term solution. Meanwhile here is an excellent article on how fulvic acid can heal thyroid issues: http://www.info-archive.com/fulv%20thyroid.htm

And hre is a more detailed report about fulvic acid: http://www.supremefulvic.com/documen...ulvic_acid.php

In a nutshell, fulvic acid contains minerals which are totally dissolved in fluid and therefore bioavailable. It also enters our cells easily and chelates heavy metals and toxins so that they are no longer toxic. This is an excellent product to take along with TURP... it really mitigates die off and herxheimer reactions. It also has promise to heal the underlying cause of why we have so much candida and fungal infections.

Of course if you take fulvic acid and still eat lots of sugar and grains you will still be very out of balance so the entire picture of your health must be kept in perspective.
    Last edited by Dawn; 16th June 2014 at 09:29.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

alh02 (16th June 2014), Billy (15th August 2014), brenie (16th June 2014), fourty-two (16th June 2014), Hervé (22nd June 2014), meat suit (16th June 2014), onawah (9th July 2014), ThePythonicCow (16th June 2014)

23. Link to Post #452
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi to All,

Just want to share info that makes sense to me...

"Why The Liver Flush is A Dangerous"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v4jME856DU

Mo

24. Link to Post #453
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by iam8mo (here)
    Hi to All,

Just want to share...

[...]
    Yeah, yeah...

First of all, this is in the wrong thread but, anyway, thank you for your opinion of others' opinions... however, we already know and are well aware of what's the party line from the "official," so-called, "health" organizations.

Here is my personal experience:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post552916

But since opinions make more sense to you than first-hand experience, there isn't much to add.

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Billy (15th August 2014), conk (14th August 2014), Elixir (9th July 2014)

26. Link to Post #454
    United States Avalon Member Naza's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi all!
    Just wanted to add my 2 cents on turpentine.
    A week ago, I started using it by applying it with q-tip to my scalp. 2 applications on about 1/2 of my scalp about 2-3 hours apart. The second application being a bit heavy. (also applying it to my toes 2-3 x's a day)
    This apparently went right into my bloodstream and cleaned my blood & cured my heartburn of 15 years. It also reduced swelling in my hands & enabled me to walk in the park without severe pain in my upper back.
    Just wanted to add this as a vote of confidence in case anyone out there was suffering from heartburn problems &/or circulation/swelling issues.
    I'm still experimenting with things & finally took my first internal dose of 1/2 tsp in 2.5 tsps honey today. Hoping for more success stories soon!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naza For This Post:

Billy (15th August 2014), fourty-two (16th August 2014), Hervé (14th August 2014)

28. Link to Post #455
    United States Avalon Member SomeGirlOnTheInternet's Avatar
    Thanks

I used this Turp for 8 days straight .. 1 tsp on sugar cubes per day. I experienced pretty massive candida die off. SOME GRAPHIC STUFF AHEAD: I was pooping out loads of mucous and candida. I felt positive effects from it. I didn't love how it made me feel messed up. My guess on why that happened was that it was rapidly killing candida (it was) which started fermenting causing alcohol to be released into my system. I'm sure that would have gone away with time. My plan was to start pretty aggressive with Turp and then go to a maintenance dose of twice weekly, but mostly to just listen to my body to guide me when it was the right time to start and stop. By the 8th day I was getting the signs I needed to back off. I absolutely don't feel like there was any danger. I just think my body was well saturated. I started UT and it's kicking out some pretty toxic stuff. I do intended to use Turp from time to time, and have nothing bad to say about it, aside from the fact that the taste made me want to puke and I didn't like the wonky feeling I had after taking it. I started feeling better on the whole though. Plus not liking the taste isn't something that will deter me from taking something healing.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SomeGirlOnTheInternet For This Post:

Billy (15th August 2014), Hervé (15th August 2014)

30. Link to Post #456
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for researching this and sharing it. I have been reading up on turpentine recently. It's amazing how you get led down a path you did not expect, and start to see the medical and research professions in a different light. ThaaNk goodness for information sharing. Carol

31. The Following User Says Thank You to carol21 For This Post:

Hervé (17th August 2014)

32. Link to Post #457
    Thanks

I took my 2nd internal dose of turp/honey as a full teaspoon 2 days ago, 8 days after my 1st internal dose of 1/2 tsp.
    I have had absolutely no reactions whatsoever to internal turpentine.
    However, 1 day, in between the 2 doses, I took 1 MSM pill @ 1g, & from that I had bad brain fog, lethargy, fatigue, & general tiredness for about 2 days. After that (also in between the 2 turp doses), I applied DMSO topically to my calves and also the over the sinus areas on my face. (From that, it seems that the muscle twitches & weird feelings in my calves is almost totally gone)
    After not experiencing any notable die-off symptoms from either dose of internal turpentine (nor anything interesting in my bowels), I'm surprised & perplexed.
    When I originally started with the turp topically, I experienced a detox and curing of some long endured symptoms. Maybe my problem was 'dirty blood'...

I have to say that doing the 2nd dose of a full tsp in the honey was really rough. I gagged once and had to force myself to soldier on. Not sure if it's something I can force myself to do again in order to see it through.
    For some reason I don't know if I can do the sugar delivery method. I suppose I may try it, considering that it's 1 action as opposed to several (mixing with honey makes it several tsps to have to endure). I tend to favor the 'band-aid' (over-with-quickly) method to things like that lol.

Today I took my first dose of DMSO internally. 1 dropper in a glass of water, followed by more water. I completely forgot about the distilled water I bought (doh) & used my filtered water. (removes chlorine, fluoride, & other baddies, so not just like a Brita filter or something).
    At one point I felt a little weirdness in the brain. But that was it. I'm leaning towards the DMSO right now from all of the reading I've done so far on the 3 substances. (Turp, MSM, DMSO). Tomorrow, I will take a larger dose of the DMSO & see what happens.

I am still applying the turpentine to my toes morning & night. Not gonna stop doing that till I see the healthier part of my nails grow all the way out! I'm at about 50% right now

For some time now, I have been dealing with random itching (all over, mostly in the evening); random pin-prick/bee sting sensations; skin crawling (although this is much lesser now & is now only on the scalp area); eye problems; what seems like impaired IQ; memory problems; terribly itchy/pimply scalp; & constipation. (been rotating a few different things for the constipation using a different 1 every other day since I'm doing 'detoxy' things). I drink lots of water normally, so that's not a problem.
    I'm somewhere in between pre-menopause & menopause @ a fairly young age. From what I've read, all of these symptoms can be related to both, menopause & a candida problem.... And who knows, maybe something else altogether. sigh
    I've had tinnitus for about 7 years now (was not caused by sound damage). If it suddenly goes away, you can bet your bottom I'll report that toot-sweet!
    There are no words for how grateful I am to finally be delivered from my 15+ years of heartburn, & that was thanks to the topical turpentine application.
    I am determined to be free of these symptoms. I'm thinking it's just a matter of seeing a remedy through, & I've only just begun so, I'll keep updating progress.

33. Link to Post #458
    Thanks

A bottle of turpentine sits waiting in my closet. But instead of rushing to drink it, I’d like to consider every aspect of it very closely before doing something that can damage my health. There is one thing (already mentioned in this thread) still holding me back. According to Dr Jennifer Daniels, you need to have your 3-4 poops per day in order to use turpentine. Failing to do so apparently might be dangerous. I don’t know anyone who can produce that much excrement. Not me at least. I have been trying to search for other sources of information but have not found anything about this superhuman pooping thing. I have come to conclusion that it is related to a die-off reaction when large amount of crap is released into your system. Can anyone alleviate my confusion on this matter?

Oh, and it’s been suspiciously quiet in this thread for a while... Are you still alive and kicking? Just checking.
    Thanks

34. Link to Post #459
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Demeisen (here)
    A bottle of turpentine sits waiting in my closet. But instead of rushing to drink it, I’d like to consider every aspect of it very closely before doing something that can damage my health. There is one thing (already mentioned in this thread) still holding me back. According to Dr Jennifer Daniels, you need to have your 3-4 poops per day in order to use turpentine. Failing to do so apparently might be dangerous. I don’t know anyone who can produce that much excrement. Not me at least. I have been trying to search for other sources of information but have not found anything about this superhuman pooping thing. I have come to conclusion that it is related to a die-off reaction when large amount of crap is released into your system. Can anyone alleviate my confusion on this matter?

Oh, and it’s been suspiciously quiet in this thread for a while... Are you still alive and kicking? Just checking.
    Thanks
    Very much alive and kicking, still taking turp, had some three hours ago, pooping goes awesome, three sittings a day will be fine for you.

35. Link to Post #460
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Demeisen (here)

Thanks
    Hi Demeisen!
    I can vouch for myself that I'm still alive lol
    I have a recommendation for you. I personally ingested turpentine mixed with honey on 2 occasions. I felt that it did absolutely nothing for me (or to me) when ingested internally. For me, I have to stop myself from gagging when trying to take it internally, so I gave up on that route.

However, I have had great benefits from using it topically, & would highly recommend starting with it that way which should seem a lot less scary

Every day when I wake up, I use a glass dropper and 'paint' the inside of my wrists with turpentine. Then, I use the same dropper to soak my toenail cuticle areas. For a long time, I was doing this both morning and night. Now, I only paint my wrists in the morning, but still continue to apply to my toenails both morning and night.
    I have never had any kind of skin reaction on my wrists whatsoever from doing this (no burning, not even a tingling) , and the skin there is very thin which allows the turpentine to soak quickly into my bloodstream. I DID detox from this so, like I said, start small and work your way up.

This may be a great way for you to start off and assuage your fears of using turpentine. Just start off with a cpl of drops externally & wait to see if you have die-off/detox symptoms first, then work your way up to 'painting' your wrists as you feel comfortable with it. Just pay attention to your body & go with what works for you.

On the topic of poo-ing, I have personally never had 3-4 bowel movements per day ever. Not even when I was young and healthy lol. If you're worried about effective bowel movements, find something like Oxy-Cleanse or some natural bowel aid to use during your protocol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 38 LastLast