+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst 1 22 32 38 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #621
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Quote Posted by kennywally (here)
    Quote Posted by Organism (here)
    I'd like to ask for advice. I'm currently located in Germany and I'm having a hard time finding turpentine here. Amazon.de has some, but it costs about 60€ for 4 ounces and shipping would take between 2 and 4 weeks (from USA). I searched at a department store, but the ones I've found there would most likely kill me.
    Well, perhaps it's due to you not knowing what to look for. Simply, 100% pure gum spirits of turpentine is it. It should not be that hard to find.

this may have more for you ; http://www.health-science-spirit.com/de.gesundheit.htm

UNLESS you drink a bunch of it, it will not likely kill you. For me, I grew up around turpentine, but only as a solvent, but I never asked the origin of it, and neither did most folks. I never knew turpentine came from the pine tree, and the turp and all forms of pine tree stuff like the pine needles and more have been used throughout the ages as medicine. So I had deep seated fears going way back, which were very difficult to overcome, and so I checked with dr daniels and her reco's etc, tried to get the dosage right. So in the face of my fears, I went ahead, and it was with the worst turpentine, sitting on a shelf in plastic, it tasted terrible, but I got it down and the stuff worked, it lifted the fog off my brain [ bio-film ] and energized my body.....but I was busy taking care of mom who had a stroke and for me doing both was too much so I abandoned the turp til now.

But now I'm back, re-trying to rid my body of this candida curse I've had for so long, I tried kerosene , first the ultralight for a cpl 3 days, then klean strip k1 kerosene, but had no luck with it so I'm going back to the turpentine....1tsp molasses , 18ml turpentine, then 1 tsp molasses again.....I did feel that, no brain fog lifting or energy, that was only once, but I got gurgling in my gut, and went potty several times, the taste was tolerable, especially with the molasses 2 times.

I just went potty again and there was a smell of turpentine and it was liquid, so I know it's working. That's what I was hoping for from the kerosene, but it never happened.
    I'm using the diamond g forest products turp, and it's got to be the best out there, glass bottle so no plastics leaching out into the turp to make the flavor go bad etc.

Anyways, you'll likely have to go for a pint or quart or whatever the size equivalent there happens to be, of 100% pure gum spirits of turpentine, from the local hardware store.

The reco'd dose from dr daniels was 1tsp turp 1tsp sugar or cube equivalent for an adult.

I upped it to 1tsp molasses, 20ml of turp [ 2 tsp ] and 1 tsp of molasses again and I'm fine.....1st time taking it I was just a tad uneasy, but within an hour, I was fine....so that could have been herxheimer reaction, cuz I had a mild headache too, but gone within the hour.

So, that's it, I hope that helps.
    Greetings..... FYI One tea spoon = 5 mls. You might need more but be carefull Daniels warns if you are sick with years of poor diet you might need to start slower with a lower dose.

2. Link to Post #622
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    I'd like to ask for advice. I'm currently located in Germany and I'm having a hard time finding turpentine here. Amazon.de has some, but it costs about 60€ for 4 ounces and shipping would take between 2 and 4 weeks (from USA). I searched at a department store, but the ones I've found there would most likely kill me.
    See post #574 (<---)...
    Thank you. Since mylands didn't ship to Germany. I choose the same one you did: French website.http://www.mon-droguiste.com/essence...ER05009DSN.cfm Ordered 1 litre.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Organism For This Post:

Hervé (18th July 2016), kennywally (20th July 2016)

4. Link to Post #623
    United States Avalon Member kennywally's Avatar
    Thanks

kennywall thank you for response.

Actually I'm not a native German speaker and at the learning stages. The page you suggested, provides one Amazon link https://www.amazon.de/Unbekannt-Bals...=1&*entries*=0 , though I'm at not sure what the comment exactly implies. Is it not 100% but would still suffice? Basically tell its ok to use and I'll happily buy it.
    Yah, sorry I don't speak it either. Here in the states, it is listed as 100% pure gum spirits of turpentine. So you should look for that, however, I purchased a pint of turpentine, label was good, but when I finally opened it, it had a hint of a petrol smell. And here I just rescrewed the cap on, but I do recall a man in china, who does drink petrol everyday for his health, you can do a search I'm sure you can find it, but I can't endorse something I never tried mysel.

I think the links Herve provided for you , should be a good guide on what to look for on the other side of the pond

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

Organism (20th July 2016)

6. Link to Post #624
    Thanks

Aviators

Thankyou, I have no idea how I bolluxed that up......oh wait a sec, yes I doI started out with the kerosene, which was triple the turp dosage, and when I switched back, I failed to adjust the amount !! but anyways it is good to know, re-checking the container and the ml chart. that I can survive 30ml of turp , Tho I will cut back, also it appears that probiotics would be an added plus, not to mention other options [ at least for me ] it's been 30+ years and this bugger does not want to leave my body.

I actually had a harder time going potty today with the higher dosage not reco'd, so wednesday it will be 10-ml I realize a dbl dose, but I had good potty results with that amount...today hardy any potty action....and today on amazon and reading comments on concentrated oregano oil in capsules, the mentioned probiotics helped and I had been lax on the probiotics I do have and was taking. I think I was concerned about mixing the two, so waiting an hour or at least adjusting the times to take and taking note on my bodies responses as well....

UPDATE no turp for last cpl days, wanted my system to clear out, and needed to try Oil of Oregano from Gaia herbs [ near 68% carvacol, active ingredient ] so I took 2 instead of one, I know I have a stubborn case...wasn't sure what to expect, I did have a bit of potty success, so that's good, I'll add the oregano oil to regiem, and probiotics. will have to wait n see how the AM happens to go first.

kw
    Last edited by kennywally; 21st July 2016 at 15:28.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

faith_grath (28th July 2016)

8. Link to Post #625
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cool Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Hi guys,
    So I stumbled on this thread two days ago and read every page with great interest. I'm actually not even sure if I have candida overgrowth because I have some symptoms, though not the more classic ones like bad breath and oral thrush (or maybe I do but I don't notice because I brush my teeth and floss so religiously, my worst nightmare is having bad breath in public.) But I did start gaining weight pretty fast after I turned 30. I'm 33 now, used to be 98 lbs, now over 140. Of course I ate a lot less throughout my 20s, but I also usually never felt hungry or got cravings either. But dear god, after my 30th, cravings like a mother! I've had chronic fatigue, good god, ever since I was 19, irritability, migraines, and low energy hell yes! Stomach problems and vaginal yeast infections, yes. I can still lose weight, but only with great difficulty. I have to basically go on a starvation diet to see results. But I thought I'd tell you about my experience trying the turpentine. I didn't do my research very thoroughly until after I dosed (oops) so I did some things wrong, but I'm still alive after day two of turp. I was so scared to do it at first because i've only known turp to be a solvent, and all I had was Klean Strip turpentine from the hardware store, which I still don't know if it's ok to use. It smells like pine and gasoline, so I don't plan on using it long term. I took my first dose super cautiously, starting with only 1/4 of a teaspoon sprinkled into a spoonful of white sugar almost sure I would need to take more in a few minutes to see any results, but I also didn't want to die. Lol. But nope, 5 minutes later I started getting rumbling in my stomach along with mild cramps, and in another 10 minutes I was running to the toilet! I had a brief bout of diarrhea and that was it. Afterwards I was able to get up and go to the grocery store for a while. I felt a little queasy and off walking around but survived the whole trip. When I got home it really hit me full force. I had MAJOR die off symptoms with headaches, exhaustion, light headedness, mild nausea and heartburn. Then an hour later another run to the bathroom although this time all that came out of me was this jelly like substance that smelled strongly of rotting fish (sorry so gross). I don't know...is this candida? This stuff has come out of me before in small quantities, but this time there was tons of it. Ewww. Whatever it was, I hope it was some poisons I needed to get rid of. I spent the rest of the day bogged down with Herx and had to force myself to get up and cook dinner for my husband. One huge effect the turp had on me my first day is it almost completely killed my appetite! I could barely choke down anything. I even made my favorite meal, a sinful southern dish with lots of butter, chicken, and spices over rice that I'm completely convinced was created by Satan himself and even while I was making it and smelling it I didn't even want it. I barely ate any of the pineapple coconut pie I made for us that night either, maybe one or two forkfuls tops. I spent the whole dinner lying down on the couch while hubby ate at the table by himself. I hadn't drank nearly enough water to help flush myself out because I couldn't stomach anything. Finally I forced myself to drink four huge glasses at once because I suddenly stopped feeling like I had to urinate at all and got really scared, but the water certainly fixed that. It took care of most of my headache too, though not all of it. I went to sleep with a very weird feeling. My brain was racing with a million thoughts a minute, but I was physically exhausted. Definitely got the die-off real bad. Can you believe that?! All from just that tiny little 1/4 of a dose!
    Then I woke up the next morning feeling oddly refreshed. I don't know, it was really weird. I still felt kind of tired and dizzy, but at the same time energized and clear headed? I just felt like I was thinking straighter and I actually wanted to get up and do things. I went for a walk and then tried to eat a bit and noticed the damndest thing. As I was eating left overs from dinner last night I just had this odd feeling like I could stop any time I wanted to. Normally I would be shoveling food in my face, but this time every bite felt oddly satisfying and after a few I was fine and had no trouble putting everything back in the fridge and walking away. I don't know what the heck that was, but it was good. After much thought I decided to try a second dose of turp this time with more preparation. I forced myself to drink two big glasses of water before hand and this time I started with an even smaller dose of turp and white sugar than yesterday; 1/8 of a teaspoon! But jeez, even that gave me die off! Within fifteen minutes the headaches and light headedness came back and my energy levels were zapped back down to nil. Only super mild tummy pains this time, followed by a little gas (not too bad) and feelings of pressure in my bowels but no evacuation. Then my appetite died again. I didn't want die off symptoms all day again so I scoured through the forums and took some activated charcoal pills as advised, and drank more water. It didn't do much to help. All it did was help my appetite somewhat. I could eat more, though still way less than usual, and some cravings came back which I don't like but oh well. After I got more food in my stomach I decided to try another 1/8 of turp so I could at least get as much in me as I did the day before and get used to the stuff. This time it didn't kill my appetite that bad, but my headache and dizziness got worse. I went to sleep nursing another migraine and a sensitive stomach again.
    So taking a break today after all that fun since I'm apparently so freakin sensitive to the turpentine. I woke up with pretty much the same zingy energized feeling as I did yesterday which has kind of calmed down now. My head feels clearer and I still feel a little tired, but not as bad as usual. My tummy was sensitive this morning and I had some mild diarrhea again, so I'm trying to take it easy on my stomach by drinking protein smoothies and lots of liquids to re-nourish . I'm working today so I don't want to do anything to upset my stomach. My cravings appear to be mostly gone too but we'll see if I still feel that way around dinner time. My emotions are mostly stable with little tiny up and downs, but I feel overall okay. I'm probably still having some residual die off. I still don't know if candida was ever the problem because I've never been tested for it, but the turp definitely did something for me. Whatever was wrong with me before feels like it was at least 50% flushed out. I just hope it lasts long term.
    So that was my experience with it. Now a few questions:
    Should I try taking regularly? I don't know if I can ever handle a full teaspoon because that tiny 1/4 knocked me on my butt! Should I try again in a few days? Do you think I sound like whatever was weighing me down is mostly gone? Should I try a liver flush? Is that safe to do if I've never suffered from stones or anything like that before? And most of all, is Klean Strip turp safe to take??? It really smells like gas, but it says 100% pure spirits on the bottle so I don't know what the hell is really in it. If I'm swallowing trace amounts of acetone and other garbage, that can't be good long term. Does anybody know? Anybody super sensitive to this stuff like me?

Sorry such a long post. Any advice I can get from you regular users would be awesome. I'm happy to help any newbies with my limited experience as well. Happy to meet you all.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to faith_grath For This Post:

lunaflare (8th September 2016), penn (2nd August 2016), ThePythonicCow (30th July 2016)

10. Link to Post #626
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Update: Just now broke out with eczema on my right arm and a mild yeast infection that I didn't have before. Beasties still coming out I guess.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to faith_grath For This Post:

fourty-two (27th July 2016)

12. Link to Post #627
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Quote Posted by faith_grath (here)
    Hi guys,
    So I stumbled on this thread two days ago and read every page with great interest. I'm actually not even sure if I have candida overgrowth because I have some symptoms, though not the more classic ones like bad breath and oral thrush (or maybe I do but I don't notice because I brush my teeth and floss so religiously, my worst nightmare is having bad breath in public.) But I did start gaining weight pretty fast after I turned 30. I'm 33 now, used to be 98 lbs, now over 140. Of course I ate a lot less throughout my 20s, but I also usually never felt hungry or got cravings either. But dear god, after my 30th, cravings like a mother! I've had chronic fatigue, good god, ever since I was 19, irritability, migraines, and low energy hell yes! Stomach problems and vaginal yeast infections, yes. I can still lose weight, but only with great difficulty. I have to basically go on a starvation diet to see results. But I thought I'd tell you about my experience trying the turpentine. I didn't do my research very thoroughly until after I dosed (oops) so I did some things wrong, but I'm still alive after day two of turp. I was so scared to do it at first because i've only known turp to be a solvent, and all I had was Klean Strip turpentine from the hardware store, which I still don't know if it's ok to use. It smells like pine and gasoline, so I don't plan on using it long term. I took my first dose super cautiously, starting with only 1/4 of a teaspoon sprinkled into a spoonful of white sugar almost sure I would need to take more in a few minutes to see any results, but I also didn't want to die. Lol. But nope, 5 minutes later I started getting rumbling in my stomach along with mild cramps, and in another 10 minutes I was running to the toilet! I had a brief bout of diarrhea and that was it. Afterwards I was able to get up and go to the grocery store for a while. I felt a little queasy and off walking around but survived the whole trip. When I got home it really hit me full force. I had MAJOR die off symptoms with headaches, exhaustion, light headedness, mild nausea and heartburn. Then an hour later another run to the bathroom although this time all that came out of me was this jelly like substance that smelled strongly of rotting fish (sorry so gross). I don't know...is this candida? This stuff has come out of me before in small quantities, but this time there was tons of it. Ewww. Whatever it was, I hope it was some poisons I needed to get rid of. I spent the rest of the day bogged down with Herx and had to force myself to get up and cook dinner for my husband. One huge effect the turp had on me my first day is it almost completely killed my appetite! I could barely choke down anything. I even made my favorite meal, a sinful southern dish with lots of butter, chicken, and spices over rice that I'm completely convinced was created by Satan himself and even while I was making it and smelling it I didn't even want it. I barely ate any of the pineapple coconut pie I made for us that night either, maybe one or two forkfuls tops. I spent the whole dinner lying down on the couch while hubby ate at the table by himself. I hadn't drank nearly enough water to help flush myself out because I couldn't stomach anything. Finally I forced myself to drink four huge glasses at once because I suddenly stopped feeling like I had to urinate at all and got really scared, but the water certainly fixed that. It took care of most of my headache too, though not all of it. I went to sleep with a very weird feeling. My brain was racing with a million thoughts a minute, but I was physically exhausted. Definitely got the die-off real bad. Can you believe that?! All from just that tiny little 1/4 of a dose!
    Then I woke up the next morning feeling oddly refreshed. I don't know, it was really weird. I still felt kind of tired and dizzy, but at the same time energized and clear headed? I just felt like I was thinking straighter and I actually wanted to get up and do things. I went for a walk and then tried to eat a bit and noticed the damndest thing. As I was eating left overs from dinner last night I just had this odd feeling like I could stop any time I wanted to. Normally I would be shoveling food in my face, but this time every bite felt oddly satisfying and after a few I was fine and had no trouble putting everything back in the fridge and walking away. I don't know what the heck that was, but it was good. After much thought I decided to try a second dose of turp this time with more preparation. I forced myself to drink two big glasses of water before hand and this time I started with an even smaller dose of turp and white sugar than yesterday; 1/8 of a teaspoon! But jeez, even that gave me die off! Within fifteen minutes the headaches and light headedness came back and my energy levels were zapped back down to nil. Only super mild tummy pains this time, followed by a little gas (not too bad) and feelings of pressure in my bowels but no evacuation. Then my appetite died again. I didn't want die off symptoms all day again so I scoured through the forums and took some activated charcoal pills as advised, and drank more water. It didn't do much to help. All it did was help my appetite somewhat. I could eat more, though still way less than usual, and some cravings came back which I don't like but oh well. After I got more food in my stomach I decided to try another 1/8 of turp so I could at least get as much in me as I did the day before and get used to the stuff. This time it didn't kill my appetite that bad, but my headache and dizziness got worse. I went to sleep nursing another migraine and a sensitive stomach again.
    So taking a break today after all that fun since I'm apparently so freakin sensitive to the turpentine. I woke up with pretty much the same zingy energized feeling as I did yesterday which has kind of calmed down now. My head feels clearer and I still feel a little tired, but not as bad as usual. My tummy was sensitive this morning and I had some mild diarrhea again, so I'm trying to take it easy on my stomach by drinking protein smoothies and lots of liquids to re-nourish . I'm working today so I don't want to do anything to upset my stomach. My cravings appear to be mostly gone too but we'll see if I still feel that way around dinner time. My emotions are mostly stable with little tiny up and downs, but I feel overall okay. I'm probably still having some residual die off. I still don't know if candida was ever the problem because I've never been tested for it, but the turp definitely did something for me. Whatever was wrong with me before feels like it was at least 50% flushed out. I just hope it lasts long term.
    So that was my experience with it. Now a few questions:
    Should I try taking regularly? I don't know if I can ever handle a full teaspoon because that tiny 1/4 knocked me on my butt! Should I try again in a few days? Do you think I sound like whatever was weighing me down is mostly gone? Should I try a liver flush? Is that safe to do if I've never suffered from stones or anything like that before? And most of all, is Klean Strip turp safe to take??? It really smells like gas, but it says 100% pure spirits on the bottle so I don't know what the hell is really in it. If I'm swallowing trace amounts of acetone and other garbage, that can't be good long term. Does anybody know? Anybody super sensitive to this stuff like me?

Sorry such a long post. Any advice I can get from you regular users would be awesome. I'm happy to help any newbies with my limited experience as well. Happy to meet you all.
    I got rid of my candida using this, diet and anti fungals.

How do i know? I was very sick, and the symptoms went away.

Candida overgrowth symptoms are different for everyone, it will attack your weak points.

It is caused by Pharmaceuticals.

From my research i would say virtually everyone has it. It is pernicious and gradually gets worse as it it is fed by certain foods and chemicals.

If you are going to heal yourself, you will have to research and experiment.

There is a face book group called Turpentine. Good info there.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

faith_grath (30th July 2016), fourty-two (30th July 2016), kevin2015 (4th September 2016)

14. Link to Post #628
    Thailand Avalon Member sunfruitdan's Avatar
    Thanks

Dr Jennifer Daniels on Turpentine the Miracle Medicine, Candida Cleaner

In this video Dr Jennifer Daniels talks briefly about the candida cleaner which is one of the most effective, cheap and quick ways to eliminating an overgrowth of candida and also parasitic infestations.

I HEALED MY ADRENAL FATIGUE IN 1 DAY BY TAKING TURPENTINE!

I had suffered with adrenal fatigue for quite some time which stopped me participating in life as i was bed bound most of the time.

Then one day i learnt about taking 100% Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine internally for eliminating candida and parasites, so i took it and from the first dose is completely resolved my adrenal fatigue! I explain this and more in this video.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The most effective way to eliminate candida! FAST!!

My whole life i suffered with an overgrowth of candida that i tried to overcome using so many different herbs, cleanse etc but i never found anything work until i discovered something truly amazing.

The turpentine remedy i talk about in this video for eliminating candida helped me eliminate it in just three weeks which blew my mind and transformed my health, its cheap and so effective!

WARNING! TURPENTINE WILL NOT HEAL YOU ALONE!

A lot of people think that taking 100% Pure gum spirits of turpentine internally will resolve all of their health issues which it can but not in every case and i explain why this is in this video and much more.

Cayce Remedies Intensive Instructions for Spirits of Turpentine Pack

15. Link to Post #629
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunfruitdan (here)
    ....Raw fruit and green leafy vegetables actually take about 15-60 minutes to leave the stomach and they are the fastest foods to past through the digestive tract, raw food will only be slowed in the stomach when eating with foods using incorrect food combining so then they stick out and ferment causing a whole host of issues and this is where i see many people switching to a raw food diet go wrong as i have coached many on this diet with success.
    */*
    PS what your experiencing with turpentine is just die off symptoms so it shows you still need to be detoxifying the body alongside boosting the immune system with things like mega dosing vitamin c, zinc etc.
    Everyone is different Dan -raw food does not pass through me quickly- anyway I am often constipated so the food backs up and gets stuck in the bottom of the stomach. I never used to have a problem digesting food before fungus+candida but I tried an almost 100% raw food diet and it was not for me but I do agree a certain % of raw food is essential for the diet.
    Also if I do not eat meat containing fat I will get ill after a few days(can't think,v tired) , I am in full blown ketosis so I get most my energy from fat and not sugar (but I do eat 5-10% carbs).
    Vitamins can help, but many have nasty additives and plant flavourings that feed the candida, and even the vitamins themselves can also be used by the yeast to make it grow. By far the most useful and uplifting vitamins I have found are Magnesium compunds such as Magnesium oxide/citrate/glucanate, I am investigating other magnesium compounds as the body builds over 300 compounds including new DNA from magnesium and its a key metal for the body.

The numb legs were not a die off symtom IMO, they are a side effect of the turpentine, Dr Danials says in one of the videos that she had numb legs when she tested the upper max 'safe' dose limit, I think it was something like 8 or 9 tea spoons. People's tolerances vary greatly and I think I am more sensitive to it and must adjust the dose accordingly.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd August 2016 at 17:44. Reason: fix quoting

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash For This Post:

lunaflare (8th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #630
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lilje (here)
    Thanks Dash for sharing! Did you get rid of your ear/head problems over time or still experiencing them somewhat? I actually visited a ear-nose-throat "specialist" doctor this January but all she had to offer me was a round of antibiotics, and we all know how much those "help" with a chronic health problem... Anyway, my ears are still very sensitive to noise and wind and they are basically non-stop in a stuffy state. The pain feels around the salivary glands and towards neck/chin. The doctor said that my ears actually look clean so I think the inflammation/swell somehow affect the ears from the area below/behind. Quite frustrating and also stressing...
    I have been thriving on a high carb vegan diet now for couple months. I eat a lot of fruit earlier on the day and then cooked vegan food later on the daygo practically fat-free to fully clean out the system... Also, if you have any experience or thoughts about the ear related problems I described above, I´d love to hear
    I am suprised you are somewhat anti-fat, fat to me is a great healer, it helps builds the lining in my stomach, cell walls and particularly in the brain area- its 40% fat after all eh. Fat is a good absorber of poisons and toxins and my blood is awash with 79 mouldy metobolites, off topic but this is why statins are so very harmful because they interfere with the fatty metabolism of every single cell in your body, they can cause severe memory loss-possible dementia even, I have a family member whose hair fell out after she started taking them, the side effects were covered up in the original trails, its a trillon dollar a yr industry, I think we are agreed what damage big pharma does to the world population.

Anyway, back to our 'cloth ears', yes my ringing has almost disappeared but I still have this tediously muggy kind of foggy mist enveloping my brain area. Last few weeks I started to get slight aching pain under my arms where my lymph nodes are, now I am pretty sure it was the turp that cleaned my lymph areas out over 9 months ago and made the pain dissappear 100%. So having not taken turp for 3 months (last time felt ill from it but I think I was missing magnesium and some trace elements, and the turp sucked last traces from my body), next few days I am going to give it another try.
    In a full frontal attack-as I appear to be slipping with the battle and I ain't getting rid of it, I am going to try kerosene, I am having trouble getting hold of coal oil based kerosene and may have to settle for the standard oil derived stuff with the horrible looking colouring in it, historically this was a key treatment for lung problems such as TB so as my fungus on my lungs is causing some breathing problems I am willing to try this also.

If what I suspect is true, my lymph nodes after being cleaned out by our favourite natural filter cleaner will be operating much more efficiently to take the toxins out of the body(lets see if pain goes away again). I do think that they block up through over use and need a good cleaning out every now and then much like any other filter
    This is quite a key healing aspect if so, because people with cancer often have swollen lymph nodes, and don't the doctors cut the lymph nodes out! So how is your body ever gonna heal itself and clean out the bad cells afterwards ?!

Lymph nodes are also in the neck, this is why you have swollen throat/neck problems although candida could also be coating your throat lining as well, perhaps dabbing some kerosene on like someone had done when they were a kid (see start of thread) might help?
    Only other thing can think is try some nano Cellular Zeolite spray (expensive, perhaps can make it ?, its nano sized clay particles that aborb mould cells), I tried it, seemed to help but bottle way too small for the price.

let me know how you get on, good luck :-)

kind regards,
    Dash

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dash For This Post:

Lilje (29th September 2016), ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2016)

19. Link to Post #631
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some general musings :-

1) try 1 or 2 drops of Luguls 15% iodine in a litre of water, your body stores 30-40 mgs and if you're deficient the RDD in micrograms (75 -150ug) is not enough, this should provide you with 2-4 mgs, the water will help absorption. Iodine is a good anti-fungal but be careful it is super concentrated, only 1 or 2 drops!!

2) if there is a food you are allergic to, try cooking it for longer and slower as the harmful chemicals such as aflatoxins are given more time to break down.
    I love cashew nuts and chilis but I can't eat from a packet and chilis can be allergic. Buy some plain unroasted cashews with no additives, place them at the start in an oven tray full of extra virgin olive oil(quarter inch deep) along with fresh sliced turmeric,garlic, a couple of chilis (chopped without the seeds), and meat of your choice (duck, pork and chicken work well), cover the tray with foil.
    During cooking spoon some of the olive oil+herbs over the meat and keep it moist, and turn the meat over to help absorp the oil.
    Add your minimal low carb carbs such as brocoli,aspergus and long red peppers 20 minutes before the end (roughly 1 hour in total depending on size of meat)
    At end you will have a yellow looking chicken and lovely cooked nuts that taste absolutely great, guaranteed
    (the wife thought of this one, we don't know anybody who cooks with turmeric like this, but its a great anti candida recipe)

3) MAGNESIUM, can't say it loud enough, candida may drain you of reserves and this is a key building block of cells and energy production via mitochondria in your body, many people are deficient in it's various compounds, take as many types/complexes as you can find such as the oxide, citrate, gluconate, iodide, oxalate, orotate etc, research other types (some are not available in tablet form AFAIK), try the amino acid chelate versions for higher absorption.
    I have had instant relief from taking it after days of feeling unexplainably weird, this could be what you are looking for.
    ''Magnesium is a macro-mineral, which, unlike trace minerals, is needed by the body in large amounts. Calcium, sodium, and potassium are also macro-minerals. The average human body contains about 25 grams of magnesium, one of the six essential minerals that must be supplied in the diet.''

4) do not eat late and do not snack, only have 2-3 meals a day maximum, stopping at 6 pm latest, you don't want candida feeding on undigested food while you sleep.

5) If you like fruit but find the sugar makes you ill, try avocados as they have very low fruit sugar and are high in fat, good for you but not for the candida.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash For This Post:

lunaflare (8th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #632
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    In my view, fat doesn't coat cells, and doesn't elevate insulin. Rather healthy LA and ALA fats form healthy cell walls, and healthy medium and long chain mono-unsaturated and saturated fats more likely lower insulin, if they replace insulin raising sugars.
    Yes, the cell walls are made from fats/oils, I heard that bad oils full of trans fats such as margerine make the cell membrane walls hard and inflexible, making them less able to adapt to stressful situations and nutriants can not travel in to feed them as easily. Aren't some only 1 atom away from being plastic, way I see it, if you had a life time of eating cheap oils and junk food, you will have to wait over 5 years for most of the cells in your body to be replaced with healthy malable ones, a long time but good health awaits and the damage can be undone, if be it slowly.
    Last edited by Dash; 2nd August 2016 at 18:35.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2016)

23. Link to Post #633
    Thanks

Sofia Smallstorm Interviews Jennifer Daniels on Turpentine for healing

Jenifer Daniels 11/9/15

In this interview, Dr. Jennifer Daniels explains her game-changing "Candida Cleaner" protocol, based on the age-old but little known (to us) use of turpentine as a whole-body therapy.

Yes, pure gum spirits of turpentine, commonly used today as a high-grade solvent, was a health remedy known to American slaves and eastern Europeans for its ability to eradicate parasites and actually build health.

Dr. Daniels stumbled on it as a family practitioner in Syracuse, NY; then she tried it herself and has never looked back.

Her pdf, The Candida Cleaner, now available for free on her website, demystifies what is known as "candida overgrowth," which is actually the result of a body experiencing too many dying cells.

Yeast (candida) is a fungus that feeds on our dead cells; parasites (along with chemicals and radiation) are what kill our cells. Turpentine therapy chases out the parasites, which we in the "civilized" world are actually loaded with. Don't worry, Sofia Smallstorm asks Dr. Daniels lots of questions about this parasite-cleansing process, which definitely takes some courage to begin.

Also, gum spirits of turpentine come from the oleoresin of pine trees (You can buy from www.sacredpurity.com); mineral spirits (also a solvent) are petroleum based.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th August 2016), lunaflare (3rd August 2016), penn (4th August 2016), syrwong (20th August 2016)

25. Link to Post #634
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)

Candida overgrowth symptoms are different for everyone, it will attack your weak points.

From my research i would say virtually everyone has it. It is pernicious and gradually gets worse as it it is fed by certain foods and chemicals.

Do you have a link for that TURPENTINE ? I seem to have only found music and other, nothing on healing and turpentine....
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th August 2016 at 21:22. Reason: fix quoting

26. Link to Post #635
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kennywally (here)
    Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)

Do you have a link for that TURPENTINE ? I seem to have only found music and other, nothing on healing and turpentine....
    Here you go: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2281...?ref=bookmarks

Turpentine and taking HIGH DOSES of it in a safe and effective way!

I see so many people wanting to know information on taking high doses of 100% Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine internally for eliminating candida and parasites.

So in this video i explain how to do this safely, effectively, when to increase the amount of turpentine your taking and much more!

Why turpentine is not eliminating your candida overgrowth! Save your cells!

Some people say they are not eliminating candida fully with using 100% Pure Gum Spirits of turpentine internally and i wanted to explain why in full detail why this is occurring and how to resolve it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJWgx5tkWBE

WARNING - WHY TURPENTINE IS NOT HEALING YOU!

I see people online say that turpentine did not work for them in the ways that expected, i state why this could be in this video and how you can resolve this and much more.

27. Link to Post #636
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

I have an elementary question on Jenifer Daniels' sugar cube method. Is it not obvious that 3 sugar cubes cannot hold a teaspoon of turpentine? When I stack up the cubes and pour the turpentine, the turpentine soon runs to the bottom. I eat the top cube, and continue. The end result is that I consume much less than 1 teaspoon because there is a pool of it at the bottom. Does anyone have an answer?

28. Link to Post #637
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

Have you tried doing this via a dropper (instead of pouring directly).
    Alternatively you could place the sugar on a table spoon and then add the turpentine. The sugar at the bottom usually stays dry. I really don't like taking turpentine with sugar. Feels bad...and my body resists when I contemplate trying again. This has put me off taking turpentine for some time. I think I am being mind controlled by candida!!
    I wonder if natvia would be effective...?
    I would prefer to steer clear of sugar entirely if possible (as a carrier for the turpentine)...
    but that is just me

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

kennywally (24th December 2017), syrwong (20th August 2016)

30. Link to Post #638
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Thanks lunaflare. I do use a dropper. 1 teaspoon is about 50 drops. 3 1cubic cm sugar cubes can only absorb 25 drops. I end up with drinking the remaining turpentine from the spoon, not a nice drink. I dont want to use 6 cubes, that's too much. May be I will mix it with 2 teaspoons of honey, into a cup of water. What is the argument against using honey?

31. Link to Post #639
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    I have an elementary question on Jenifer Daniels' sugar cube method. Is it not obvious that 3 sugar cubes cannot hold a teaspoon of turpentine? When I stack up the cubes and pour the turpentine, the turpentine soon runs to the bottom. I eat the top cube, and continue. The end result is that I consume much less than 1 teaspoon because there is a pool of it at the bottom. Does anyone have an answer?
    Use an accurate 1 mil measure, its too hit and miss- dose very important(strong stuff). Suggest putting your measured amount on a desert spoon first and then only adding enough sugar to absorb the turp and no more.
    My gums+teeth don't like the sugar/turp mixture at all, what I do is use a '000' size empty gel type capsule and half fill the large end with sugar then I preciously drop in, 1 mill of turp and seal the capsule then shake it and leave to dissolve for 10 minutes. The capsules will last days without breaking, this is a good way of delivery IMO and perhaps the turp gets a little deeper into the stomach before the capsule breaks down, works for me.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dash For This Post:

AJay (13th February 2017), kennywally (24th December 2017), syrwong (20th August 2016)

33. Link to Post #640
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi guys, I have been using turpentine with great results. However I noticed that the candida started to make a come back when I stopped using it.
    I think that I still have candida in my lower intestine, I still see candida strings/tendrils in my stool sometimes.

Crazy question: Has anyone tried an enema with a turpentine solution? Is this dangerous?
    Or, what enema should I use to kill candida?

Thanks all, this thread is so useful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst 1 22 32 38 LastLast